All-inclusive Salesforce services

Synebo is a company, which focused on building all-inclusive Salesforce solutions.

Our team has a broad range of certifications and experience in Salesforce related technologies. Synebo works to unleash the top value from Salesforce with both standard cloud products and customized development.

If you have a standalone app or cloud service, or want to become an ISV partner, we will help you to get listed on AppExchange quickly. Moreover, we provide the best quality of outsourcing work.

Great companies are products of great people. At Synebo, the most valuable asset we have is the relationship we hold within our team.

Odessa, Ukraine

GreenRoad, Audyx, Deloitte, IBM, SIRIN LABS, ezbob

IT Support and Development for Consulting Company

"Synebo's team is dedicated to our goals."

2014 - Ongoing

Synebo’s team has been a reliable supplier of CRM solutions, capable of providing development for Salesforce systems as well as web and mobile apps. Assigned resources also do testing and debugging.

Israel
Gadi Bondarenko
Owner, T-Bridge

Highlights are Synebo’s technical expertise, professionalism, dedication, and the proven ability to work on dynamic projects. They've consistently delivered on expectations with strong skill sets.

I am an IT consultant working with Israeli technology companies in the CRM/ERP [customer resource management/enterprise resource planning] area.

What challenge were you trying to address with Synebo?

Two years ago, I had a client project for which I needed development.

Most of my business involved Salesforce development, which I outsource to Synebo, but we will also work on web or mobile applications. I build scopes and create estimates together with their team.

How much have you invested with Synebo?

Syenbo has an average rate of $30 per hour. Our projects are fixed price.

I started working with Syenbo three years ago. The relationship had been ongoing.

Synebo has a very professional team, and I enjoy working with them. We have had typical issues and successes. I'm very happy to work with Synebo, and I haven't had any issues with the team. They are professional and dedicated.

How did Synebo perform from a project management standpoint?

Synebo's team is dedicated to our goals. We work in a dynamic area that requires a lot of time for debugging and testing. Typically, they have been able to deliver projects and close issues.

What did you find most impressive about Synebo?

I appreciated their loyalty, skillsets, and professionalism.

Are there any areas Synebo could improve?

No. Everything has been okay, which is why I've been working with Synebo for such a long time.