Web Development Company - Laravel / Vue / React

Focus on growth while we build automation and development for your business ideas. We have more than 5 years of experience in web development, business consulting,  CRM implementation & customization.

You can check out our stack:

- PHP / MySQL / Javascript /  JQuery
- Laravel / Vue.js / React.js / Node.js / Yii2
- Wordpress Custom Plugins / WP Theme / WordPress Multisite / WooCommerce
- HTML5 / CSS3 / JSON / XML / REST API
- Zoho CRM / Creator / Twilio / Nexmo / Vonage

2018
Zaporozhye, Ukraine

Custom e-commerce website for a new business Image

Custom e-commerce website for a new business

Custom e-commerce website for a new business, based on my client requirements. It's a great SEO example of the page, customization in frontend and backend with handling orders, marketing efforts. The design based on client's PSD files.

Instant Push Service Image

Instant Push Service

We developed a unique web push service that allows users to create a push for all platforms with many filters(country, device, etc.) and integrate it with many services such as MailChimp etc.

Document Management Dashboard Image

Document Management Dashboard

Dashboard for creating templates for various documents, contracts, etc.
Different types of documents, roles, admins, users, duplicates, status, templates.
Technologies: laravel, vue.js, php, html, css, javascript, psd

The Ultimate Website Builder Image

The Ultimate Website Builder

We created the ultimate website builder that combine drag-and-drop simplicity and advanced design freedom. Also, we have developed a multisite system. Implemented: the purchase of domains, tariff plans, web builder, integration with Zoho. Likewise, it was developed in many templates.

Application For Finance Image

Application For Finance

Developers created application for accounting clients' finance. Web Application is support all types of devices and to follow all requirements.

Vectuel Web Portal Image

Vectuel Web Portal

We created a WordPress theme from Sketch to support all browsers. Also, it is responsive for all pages (about 20 pages). We used the most current version of WordPress and developed a modern theme by all standards and requirements for our customer.

CRM Dev for Air Travel Company

"It was a complete joke. I received the worst customer experience I have ever had."

Nov. 2019 - Feb. 2020

Synapse Team was hired to create a CRM for an air travel company. They were responsible for workflow creation, system administration, and telephony integration.

Kyiv, Ukraine
Victor Aleksejevs
Salesperson, Air Travel Company

Synapse Team delivered a project with many bugs after a significant delay. The team refused to do bug fixes until the client paid the second half of payment, while still in the trial period. They didn't do a telephony integration or usage video guide and hung up on the client when reaching out.

Salesperson in Air Travel

For what projects/services did your company hire Synapse Team?

I hired Roman Barbotkin and his Synapse Team to develop a Zoho account (mainly CRM) and create a web-page for my new business project.

The main goal was to create a CRM for a new business. I created a list of tasks in CRM for Synapse Team to perform. The list included such things as workflow creation, system administration and telephony integration. After completion, it had to be followed with 1 month free trial period and usage video guide.

I found Synapse Team online. As I am based in Kyiv, Ukraine, I wanted to work with Russian speaking company based in Ukraine. Unfortunately, they are located far from Kyiv, that's why it was almost impossible to meet them live.

After we discussed the project, they started immediately. They kept in touch on regular basis to get more information and materials (like texts, images, names of fields). The project should have been completed within 4 weeks. However, they delayed it and finished in 3 months. They had to pay a delay penalty, but I ignored it. They collected 50% of the payment in the very beginning, and we agreed that another 50% would be collected once project is finished, however, before 1 month of trial period.

I worked with 4 people - Egor (project manager), Katerina (business analyst), Karina (web-designer), and Roman Barbotkin (the king of the jungle).

After 2 months delay, they finally made their final presentation, and urged me to complete 2nd part (50%) of payment. "Don't worry, you still have 1 month free trial period for us to fix all the bugs", they said. On the final call we didn't have time to go through all the tasks and details of the project, that's why I was not able to notice many bugs that were there. On the next day when I went on to make a payment, I started noticing bugs. I became worried and mentioned that to Roman. Again, they stated, "Don't worry, you have 1 month trial period, we will fix it.". I sent the money, even with $200 on top. I started checking CRM deeper, and found more and more bugs in a system. I sent a first file of bugs in few days. They started to delay with getting back. They said every developer was busy or not available. In more than 2 weeks they fixed 2/3 of them. While waiting for them to fix the first file, I was continuously finding new bugs. There were crucial bugs that simply left the whole system with no sense. So I created a second file and sent them (it was still within 1 month (30 days) of trial period). Suddenly, Synapse stuff, who were in our WhatsApp chat, quit the chat with words "If you want any further adjustments, please pay. Good luck :wink:!".

As soon as I made a final payment, he and his staff changed completely. They started to pretend they are busy, delayed with replies, became rude and didn't answer the phone calls. It was a complete joke. I received the worst customer experience I have ever had. And so as mentioned earlier, they simply left me with the project FULL OF CRUCIAL bugs in the middle of trial period. The system was working barely on 40%. Moreover, they didn't do a telephony integration and usage video guide. When I finally reached Roman, what he said was, "Man, I don't know what you are talking about. Your trial period ended a week ago." I tried to explain him that that's not right, but he simply hung up and no longer answered my calls. After several more attempts, I had no luck.

It is a scam. Stay away from them if you want to save your money, time and nerves. I've been in customer service business for the past 9 years, but this one was the worst experience in my life.

The seem nice while they are waiting for money. They completely change and leave you in a hole when you pay them.

CRM Development for Financial Services Company

"Their speed and their ability to take an idea into a working product impressed us."

Nov. - Dec. 2019

Synapse Team developed a CRM for a financial services company. The team was responsible for automated key functions and increasing communication.

Melbourne, Australia
Michael Coyne
Director, Budgetnet

The CRM tool has recieved positive feedback from the internal team and their customers. Synapse Team establishes a collaborative partnership, participating in feedback cycles. The team provides high-quality results in a timely fashion.

Owner/Managing Director - Currently a small business with 6 employees

For what projects/services did your company hire Synapse Team?

We need a CRM upgrade to provide some automation and increase communication between the team.

Create a basic CRM with Additional Features.

They reached out through Upwork, when reviewing their works and feedback. We decided they were the best people for the job.

We needed a basic CRM to assist with Automating some key functions and increase our communication between team members and Clients.

We had a Business analyst help us refine our goals and the workflow of our business. We then transitioned to the Implementation Manager who assisted with modifying the tool and integrating it with our business.

We have had the tool active for 1 week, we have already had positive feedback from the team and the customers that have had our automatic correspondence. This helps them stay more aware of where they are in our process.

Quite good, being from Australia the time difference sometimes makes communication tough. They were very accomodating to ensure we had plenty of time to chat.

Not really. Their speed was great and the tool suits our need perfectly.

Custom CRM Creation & Integration for Travel Company

"They are a young and dynamic team."

Nov. - Dec. 2019

Synapse Team designed and deployed a customized Zoho CRM. They integrated the solution with a WooCommerce website.

Martin
Director, Evolve Resorts

The team successfully create a specialized solution that manages data worldwide. Synapse Team has a robust understanding of business analysis and workflow management. They're communicative, driven, and professional.

Director of an online direct response travel business, with resorts worldwide, that the company markets via Social and Search Media.

For what projects/services did your company hire Synapse Team?

To create a CRM and database to manage interactions between the guest, hotels and admin to facilitate complex booking requirements customised for each client,

To integrate an external CRM solution- in this Zoho- to our website for customers/guests to be able to make a reservation via a custom form designed for each hotels requirements, and then manage the workflow from request, amendment, to confirmation and cancellation.

We hired Synapse via upwork- they were hired because of their professional approach from the start which included a response that demonstrated a clear understanding of the scope of work, and insightful responses which indicated it was understood.

Design and deploy a customised Zoho CRM, integrated with WP /Woo commerce. The task required custom code, API's, JSON, and mailserver

Synapse has a good team of business analysts which is a big advantage to dealing directly with a developer. The developers work with the analyst who reports back, and the team is managed by a very capable manager.

We have a robust and innovative and bespoke solution to a complex set of requirements which will allow the company to manage large volumes of business globally.

Synapse shows signs of being an emerging development team with a clear understanding of business analysis and workflow management. They are a young and dynamic team.

Synapse impressed me with their communication and desire to get the job done. All interactions were professional and to the point.

A really good UX team member would be useful. The client could provide scenarios for testing. This would save some time.

Overall Score One of the best I've hired in a long time
    Always on time
    Extremely competitive
    Excellent code
    Yes, provided they don't take up my dev time ;)

Web Dev for E-commerce Site

"I was impressed by the quality of their work and how fast they finished the project."

Sept. - Oct. 2019

Synapse Team used PHP and jQuery to create new functions for a WooCommerce site.

Richmond Hill
Pascal Basel
Owner, Basel Media LP

The project was successful and the Synapse Team completed the project on time. They delivered quickly, using Skype to communicate throughout the project.

Web Design Agency

For what projects/services did your company hire Synapse Team?

To build custom functionality for a WooCommerce shop.

To get the functionality for the shop right.

UpWork

PHP & jQuery programming

I worked with Katerina

We finished the job successfully and on time.

Went all good, mostly directly via Skype.

Not really

Overall Score Great experience
    All very fast
    Affordable
    I saw the code and it looked great.
    Very likely