Design. Branding. Typography

Superfried is the studio alias of self-taught designer, Mark Richardson. Originally founded in a London bedroom in 2007, Superfried is now based in the centre of Manchester. Specialising in brand identity and experimental typography, I design bespoke print and digital solutions across all sectors. My clients are equally varied in both scale and location, from start-ups in Russia to global brands in New York, LA, London and Cape Town.

When required I collaborate with trusted specialists to ensure client expectations, analogue or digital, are met and surpassed. This enables Superfried to efficiently deliver complex projects usually expected of much larger studios.

The eclectic, award winning work has been recognised and featured globally both in print and online. Continual experimentation with letterforms has also led to the commercial release of 15 display typefaces to date.

To discuss how I can help you with your project please drop me a mail at [email protected] briefly outlining your requirements. I will promptly reply to arrange a chat over tea or wifi.

2007
Manchester, United Kingdom
  • Canada House . Chepstow Street
    Manchester M1 5FW

Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation  .  Fast Company  .  Psychology Today  .  Sadler's Wells  .  Create VR  .  Faber & Faber