Web Design, E-commerce, Hosting & Maintenance.

Does your business need a new website or a redesign of a current website? Wow your visitors with a creative and unique website that evokes value.

Studio Fox Design offers web design & development, e-commerce, WordPress development, hosting, and maintenance for you so you can get back to running your business.

Studio Fox Design takes the time to listen to your wants and needs and translates them into a clean and modern website that promotes your brand and message.

Dallas, TX

Healthy Homes Texas, World Cinema Entertainment, Joe Fly Company, Fleece Boutique, Whole Foods, United Way, Ford
Fleece Boutique Image

Fleece Boutique

A Shopify Web Store featuring a wide variety of yarns with an emphasis on sustainability. Call to actions at the top for free delivery, a clean feel with imagery that reflects not only the in-person store feel, but the Fleece branding as a whole.A custom ecommerce website with products and information about Fleece Boutique. A class calendar promotes their in-house training.Just like Fleece’s flagship storefront, the website was

to be clear and modern with Apple-like white space bringing an upscale feel to the knitting world.
Whole Foods Market Image

Whole Foods Market

While consulting on the Whole Foods website redesign, the primary focus was to improve the customer experience for purchasing groceries online. A clear and clean shopping cart experience, always displaying cart contents on the site, and reducing the number of steps at checkout were implemented to create better conversion rates and decrease cart abandonment. A bolstered recipe destination was implemented to drive traffic and create
customer retention. I utilized customer research for personas, journey maps, user flows, and user stories.
Ford Outfitters Image

Ford Outfitters

A custom website was developed to support the TV series where users can get unique tips from the guides and learn more about Ford trucks. To help drive ‘hand raisers’, a sweepstakes was developed where users could enter to win a new F-150 pickup or an exclusive hunting or fishing adventure. The Outfitters – Built by Ford F-Series was conceived as a fully-integrated initiative, developed as an authentic experience and delivered

by expert hosts touching at the core of what makes sportsmen excited – all with seamless product integration. Naturally, the overall goal of the program was to encourage “hand raisers”— those individuals willing to go beyond what they were seeing to actively seek more information and to buy a new Ford truck. In reaching this core audience, The Outfitters – Built by Ford F-Series celebrates the men and women who make the outdoors their business. The show, in all of its forms, allowed professional outfitters to tell their stories about how trucks have played an integral role in their success.
Sway's Universe Image

Sway's Universe

Ongoing updates for web design and development.

UX Improvement & Ad Setup for Celebrity Website

"The intuitiveness of the site is much better."

July 2018 - Ongoing

Studio Fox Design redesigned the UX of a celebrity's brand website. They redeveloped an aging WordPress CMS. They also altered the advertising and monetization initiatives.

Reggie Hudson
Director of Brand Partnerships, Sway's Universe

The vendor's efforts significantly increased page hits and engagement. Studio Fox Design provided excellent UX work at a great value. Flexible and communicative, they finished the project on time and had no issues.

I’m the VP of brand partnerships with Overdeliver Entertainment, which manages a digital platform for Sway Calloway, a TV and radio personality, called swaysuniverse.com. I oversee our digital experience on all of our platforms.

What challenge were you trying to address with Studio Fox Design?

We brought in Studio Fox Design to help us improve our UX and help with ad setup. Prior to the engagement, our site was not good. Previous attempts to work with third-party developers had not gone well. Our WordPress CMS was extremely outdated and needed a cleanup. We wanted to try to keep up with our competition, so we decided to build a new UX with Studio Fox Design.

Studio Fox Design performed a holistic redevelopment of the site. They cleaned up the backend and updated WordPress. They simplified the coding and advised on us on transitioning from a self-hosted server to a third-party hosting service to save some money. They helped us understand what works and what doesn’t. Their team also made suggestions about monetization for the platform.

We only worked with Fox (Founder, Studio Fox Design).

We spent a little under $3,000.

The project started in July 2018 and it’s still ongoing.

Studio Fox Design’s efforts significantly increased pageviews and time users spent on the page. The intuitiveness of the site is much better. The average time spent on the site was less than a minute, but now that time has increased.

How did Studio Fox Design perform from a project management standpoint?

I think he did a great job. He outlined the parameters for the project and gave a realistic timeframe, which is something we’ve had trouble with before. Even with the additional aspects that were recommended, we stayed within the scope we had initially planned for. He put a timeline out there and stuck to it.

Studio Fox Design excelled in value and flexibility. Other companies would have cost significantly more. I paid another developer five times what I paid Studio Fox and got terrible results.

I think he could help me see what’s going on with newer technology. I’d like to be able to engage more with social media. I hope he can eventually be able to develop more consultative approaches for that.

I would just say have your thoughts as organized as possible. Fox is very flexible and has a lot of experience. He has the ability to bring in a bunch of different options. However, if your focus is specific, you should give him those parameters because he can give you a wealth of information.

E-Commerce Development for Knitting & Yarn Boutique

"They were very good with communication and attentive to my questions and to my needs."

Feb. 2019 - Jan. 2020

Studio Fox Design developed and designed an e-commerce website for a knitting and yarn boutique.

Dallas, Texas
Owner, Knitting & Yarn Boutique

The new website is clean, modern, and easily updatable, which led to an increase in sales and customers. Studio Fox Design is hard-working and timely, crafting quality results that meet the needs an requirements of the client.

Owner Operator, A Retail Knitting, and Yarn Boutique

For what projects/services did your company hire Studio Fox Design?

Web design and e commerce development

To design a website for my business

After talking to multiple agencies that either said they could not do the features I needed with e commerce or they were priced extremely high, Studio Fox Design was the only agency that could deliver exactly what I wanted at a reasonable cost

I needed an online presence for my yarn and knitting store. Studio Fox Design took on the design and development of my new website. They built me a clean and modern look with a user-friendly management area for me to update and sell my porducts online

I spoke with a few members of the company but I mainly communicated with the owner, He designed and developed the website for me and was my direct contact

I have increased sales with my new website. My customer tell me that i if easy to use and navigate

I was given an initial timeline for the website to be built. Each phase was completed on time and all expectations were exceeded.

Fox Studio was incredible! Quick, thorough, professional! Going forward I would not work wit anyone else.