Web Design, E-commerce, Hosting & Maintenance.

Does your business need a new website or a redesign of a current website? Wow your visitors with a creative and unique website that evokes value.

Studio Fox Design offers web design & development, e-commerce, WordPress development, hosting, and maintenance for you so you can get back to running your business.

Studio Fox Design takes the time to listen to your wants and needs and translates them into a clean and modern website that promotes your brand and message.

Dallas, TX

Healthy Homes Texas, World Cinema Entertainment, Joe Fly Company, Fleece Boutique, Whole Foods, United Way, Ford
Fleece Boutique Image

Fleece Boutique

A Shopify Web Store featuring a wide variety of yarns with an emphasis on sustainability. Call to actions at the top for free delivery, a clean feel with imagery that reflects not only the in-person store feel, but the Fleece branding as a whole.A custom ecommerce website with products and information about Fleece Boutique. A class calendar promotes their in-house training.Just like Fleece’s flagship storefront, the website was

to be clear and modern with Apple-like white space bringing an upscale feel to the knitting world.
Whole Foods Market Image

Whole Foods Market

While consulting on the Whole Foods website redesign, the primary focus was to improve the customer experience for purchasing groceries online. A clear and clean shopping cart experience, always displaying cart contents on the site, and reducing the number of steps at checkout were implemented to create better conversion rates and decrease cart abandonment. A bolstered recipe destination was implemented to drive traffic and create
customer retention. I utilized customer research for personas, journey maps, user flows, and user stories.
Ford Outfitters Image

Ford Outfitters

A custom website was developed to support the TV series where users can get unique tips from the guides and learn more about Ford trucks. To help drive ‘hand raisers’, a sweepstakes was developed where users could enter to win a new F-150 pickup or an exclusive hunting or fishing adventure. The Outfitters – Built by Ford F-Series was conceived as a fully-integrated initiative, developed as an authentic experience and delivered

by expert hosts touching at the core of what makes sportsmen excited – all with seamless product integration. Naturally, the overall goal of the program was to encourage “hand raisers”— those individuals willing to go beyond what they were seeing to actively seek more information and to buy a new Ford truck. In reaching this core audience, The Outfitters – Built by Ford F-Series celebrates the men and women who make the outdoors their business. The show, in all of its forms, allowed professional outfitters to tell their stories about how trucks have played an integral role in their success.
Sway's Universe Image

Sway's Universe

Ongoing updates for web design and development.

Web Design for Corporate & Academic English Coach

"They produce quality work with a fast turnaround."

Mar. - Apr. 2020

Studio Fox Design designed a website for a corporate and academic English coach. The team provided UI/UX designs to create an informational site to attract clients.

Adam Stein
Academic Language Coach, University of North Texas

The professional website helps the client promote the company to potential customers, meeting the expectations of the internal team. Studio Fox Design provides a high-level of customer service and support. The team is creative, hard-working, and knowledgeable.

I am an experienced academic English coach, language educator, teacher trainer, and corporate English teacher.

Web design

To create a professional, user-friendly site that will attract more clients for private one-on-one instruction.

I searched Google and found thee website. I was impressed with their professionalism, affordability, and quality design work.

I was looking to boost my online teaching, and I wanted to get an informational website that projected my skill set to attract corporate and academic clients.

I was assigned a project manager for the process. I was able to work with him from beginning to end.

I am now able to promote my website to potential clients and have them find me more easily. I do feel the professionalism of the website helps set me aside from my competitors.

Very good. We were able to bounce ideas off one another, and the results were always great.

They produce quality work with a fast turnaround. I am more than pleased with the finished product. I certainly could not have done something of this nature on my own even though I have built a website before. The other quotes I received were well beyond my budget, and now I know that my site could not have been better than the one Studio Fox Design built for me.

N/A. Great service. I will recommend them to friends as I know I'll definitely get a return on this modest investment.

Overall Score Great experience from start to finish. Thank you for your work.
    Seamless project that was completed in a timely manner.
    Very competitive and certainly worth the expense.
    Could not have envisioned a better site for my business.
    Absolutely!

UX Improvement & Ad Setup for Celebrity Website

"The intuitiveness of the site is much better."

July 2018 - Ongoing

Studio Fox Design redesigned the UX of a celebrity's brand website. They redeveloped an aging WordPress CMS. They also altered the advertising and monetization initiatives.

Reggie Hudson
Director of Brand Partnerships, Sway's Universe

The vendor's efforts significantly increased page hits and engagement. Studio Fox Design provided excellent UX work at a great value. Flexible and communicative, they finished the project on time and had no issues.

I’m the VP of brand partnerships with Overdeliver Entertainment, which manages a digital platform for Sway Calloway, a TV and radio personality, called swaysuniverse.com. I oversee our digital experience on all of our platforms.

What challenge were you trying to address with Studio Fox Design?

We brought in Studio Fox Design to help us improve our UX and help with ad setup. Prior to the engagement, our site was not good. Previous attempts to work with third-party developers had not gone well. Our WordPress CMS was extremely outdated and needed a cleanup. We wanted to try to keep up with our competition, so we decided to build a new UX with Studio Fox Design.

Studio Fox Design performed a holistic redevelopment of the site. They cleaned up the backend and updated WordPress. They simplified the coding and advised on us on transitioning from a self-hosted server to a third-party hosting service to save some money. They helped us understand what works and what doesn’t. Their team also made suggestions about monetization for the platform.

We only worked with Fox (Founder, Studio Fox Design).

We spent a little under $3,000.

The project started in July 2018 and it’s still ongoing.

Studio Fox Design’s efforts significantly increased pageviews and time users spent on the page. The intuitiveness of the site is much better. The average time spent on the site was less than a minute, but now that time has increased.

How did Studio Fox Design perform from a project management standpoint?

I think he did a great job. He outlined the parameters for the project and gave a realistic timeframe, which is something we’ve had trouble with before. Even with the additional aspects that were recommended, we stayed within the scope we had initially planned for. He put a timeline out there and stuck to it.

Studio Fox Design excelled in value and flexibility. Other companies would have cost significantly more. I paid another developer five times what I paid Studio Fox and got terrible results.

I think he could help me see what’s going on with newer technology. I’d like to be able to engage more with social media. I hope he can eventually be able to develop more consultative approaches for that.

I would just say have your thoughts as organized as possible. Fox is very flexible and has a lot of experience. He has the ability to bring in a bunch of different options. However, if your focus is specific, you should give him those parameters because he can give you a wealth of information.

Branding & Logo Design for Television Pilot

"They were very attentive to my goals and really came through with a professional design."

April 2020

Studio Fox Design provided branding services for a television pilot. Additionally, the team was responsible for creating a logo for the client.

Ashe Fields
Host, Television Pilot

The design reflected the exact needs and requirements of the client. Studio Fox Design adhered to set timelines to ensure client satisfaction. The team is creative, knowledgeable, and collaborative.

I am a food and travel writer with an upcoming TV pilot in the works.

For what projects/services did your company hire Studio Fox Design?

Branding and logo design.

I needed a logo and branding for my upcoming TV pilot that would help market myself.

Through a referral.

I needed a logo design and branding that was colorful and vibrant. I wanted it to reflect food and culture abroad.

There was a designer I worked with that presented branding options.

After going over my needs they came back with a design that reflected exactly what I was looking for.

We went through a few design phases and they seemed very knowledgeable and experienced when communicating with me.

Overall Score I was blown away with my new logo and branding. The design is excellent and very modern.
    Super easy and convenient.
    Great value for the outcome.
    Very professional.
    I would recommend them to anyone!

Web Design for Craft Spirits Distillery

"They delivered everything on time and communication was a breeze."

Mar. - Apr. 2020

Studio Fox Design provided branding, web design, and SEO for a craft distillery that creates custom spirits in small batches. They worked to endow the business with a digital presence through web development.

Damien Venezuela
Founder, Kind Spirits

Studio Fox Design effectively executed upon all deliverables; the website, now up and running, is generating more leads than ever. The team adhered to timelines and maintained great communication. They were quick to answer questions and clear in their explanations, making for a perfect engagement.

I am the founder at Kind Spirits. It is a bespoke craft distillery and incubator. A distillery that produces small-batch custom spirits from recipe to packaging for a varied set of clients.

Branding, Web Design and SEO

Get my business an internet presence as well as increased leads from google search.

I reached out to many design firms but they really sold me on how professional they were and also a fair price. I really felt like I was in good hands, their knowledge and expertise really sold me.

I really wanted to gain more leads with a new informational website and they delivered a great site with all the content I wished for to push my products.

They are a small team but they really get the job done. I mostly worked with the agency director and SEO specialist.

Studio Fox Design was excellent in all the services they provided for my new business. We're now up and running and gaining more leads than ever.

They delivered everything on time and communication was a breeze.

The communication. All my questions were answered promptly and well explained. They really take the time to explain things clearly.

Everything went really smooth, hands down, the best experience ever designing a new website.

Very easy and they always had time for me.
    Priced a little higher than cheaper agencies I talked to but their design was also a lot better, that being said, they still came in within my budget.
    I already saw that their designs were better than a lot of other companies I researched, they came through with a beautiful website!
    Most definitely!

E-Commerce Development for Knitting & Yarn Boutique

"They were very good with communication and attentive to my questions and to my needs."

Feb. 2019 - Jan. 2020

Studio Fox Design developed and designed an e-commerce website for a knitting and yarn boutique.

Dallas, Texas

The new website is clean, modern, and easily updatable, which led to an increase in sales and customers. Studio Fox Design is hard-working and timely, crafting quality results that meet the needs an requirements of the client.

Owner Operator, A Retail Knitting, and Yarn Boutique

For what projects/services did your company hire Studio Fox Design?

Web design and e commerce development

To design a website for my business

After talking to multiple agencies that either said they could not do the features I needed with e commerce or they were priced extremely high, Studio Fox Design was the only agency that could deliver exactly what I wanted at a reasonable cost

I needed an online presence for my yarn and knitting store. Studio Fox Design took on the design and development of my new website. They built me a clean and modern look with a user-friendly management area for me to update and sell my porducts online

I spoke with a few members of the company but I mainly communicated with the owner, He designed and developed the website for me and was my direct contact

I have increased sales with my new website. My customer tell me that i if easy to use and navigate

I was given an initial timeline for the website to be built. Each phase was completed on time and all expectations were exceeded.

Fox Studio was incredible! Quick, thorough, professional! Going forward I would not work wit anyone else.