Inbound Results Start With US!

Square 2 Marketing is a full-service strategic inbound marketing and inbound sales agency designed to do one thing: improve revenue generation for our clients. We bundle marketing strategy along with inbound marketing techniques including website design, social media marketing, email marketing, content marketing and other digital marketing tactics.

These tactics help our clients get found, get leads and close deals. Our inbound sales offerings help our clients close the leads we generate for them and exceed their revenue goals. With an international client base, we help clients in all industries, but offer specialized experience in professional services, healthcare, technology, business services, manufacturing, distribution and financial services.

2003
Conshohocken, PA
  • Square 2 Marketing
    555 E North Ln #5050
    Conshohocken, PA 19428
    267.915.4188

We have clients in a variety of different industries including software, technology, professional services, manufacturing, life sciences and healthcare.

Wordpress Development for John Deere Dealer

"Website visitors saw a 24% increase month over month on the latest report in August."

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

Square 2 Marketing was hired to develop a WordPress site.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Dave Little
Owner, Robert E Little Inc.

The client has seen an increase in prospective clients and in August saw a 24% increase in website traffic. They appreciated the fact that the agency was professional and always got their work done on time.

Robert E. Little Inc. is a four store John Deere dealership. I am the Dealer Principal Owner and General Manager.

What challenge were you trying to address with Square 2 Marketing?

We had a relatively old website that was not generating leads or anything for us. It was more of an informational type of thing. We were looking to update that and our SEO to generate traffic and business at our dealership, in both sales and service.

In the beginning, we went over what our needs were, and they developed a new website on WordPress for us. With our input, they developed the content and look of it, how it should be, and what’s working today versus what we’ve done in the past. The content development they did was for the website. That being said, we are hoping in the future they’ll help with social media content and blogs. We were limited on the budget for the first year. We let them know what we wanted to see on the website and they created the look and presented it to us. We had changed some things around, but it was pretty much their ideas.

How did you come to work with Square 2 Marketing?

Many years ago I went to a seminar that they held. One of my advertising reps for television at the time suggested I take a look at it. I was impressed with them talking about doing advertising that was quantifiable because I always disliked advertising because you spend a lot of money and you never knew what worked and what didn’t. They had ideas that seemed a lot better than what we were doing. When we got to the point where it was time to do something with our website I looked back to them and talked to their sales team. We met and went from there.

How much have you invested with Square 2 Marketing?

We've spent over $100,000.

We’re still in the development stage. We’re working with them on ongoing programs and sales and things we can do to use the website to create more and more traffic in our dealerships.

One thing they added to the website was some links where you could click on and schedule service and maintenance for your equipment. We get a direct email from that telling us somebody’s interested in service. We’ve probably had 30 or 40 requests which were new for us since we weren't receiving anything in the past. It was really good for us that we were getting that information. They have provided us reports as part of the program we signed up for and tell us how many visitors we had and what the increase was. Website visitors saw a 24% increase month over month on the latest report in August.

How did Square 2 Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They were very proactive. We realized what we could afford to do at this point and getting the website up and running in just a matter of months where it could’ve taken up to a year to get it done. They were proactive in managing that and getting us this far. Now we’re working on getting more and more of the marketing in the future. They met deadlines 100% of the time.

What did you find most impressive about Square 2 Marketing?

I felt it was professional. They told us what it was going to cost and did it on time. We certainly see a much better product than what we had.

Are there any areas Square 2 Marketing could improve?

I’m a cheap person, so everything’s too expensive to me. I know you get what you pay for.

Not everything went perfectly smooth. There was a lot more work involved than I expected on my end. We’re still very pleased with it.
    Probably because I would like it to be less expensive. It was more expensive than I could’ve done it for but I don’t know if my outcome would have been as positive.
    I strongly feel that what they’ve done is very professional and we’re very satisfied with it.
    I am satisfied.

Content Development for Machinery Company

"They are very professional about everything which is why we want to continue with them."

Square 2 developed and implemented a full digital marketing strategy to include a website and content writing and editing. They also provided SEO and social media services.

Brookville, Pennsylvania
Eric Miller
VP of Marketing, Miller Welding & Machine Co.

Site visits and media engagement have increased significantly, and the products have received positive feedback. Square 2 delivered excellent project management and extensive industry expertise.

We’re a company that focuses on metal fabrication for large world-class companies. We do custom work for people, from very small orders up to very large, multimillion-dollar accounts. Some of our clients provide construction or mining equipment, oil and gas, or transportation like locomotives for passenger rails. Others offer services such as fabrication, welding, machining, or painting a mechanical assembly that weights up to 40,000. I am the Vice President of Sales and Marketing.

What challenge were you trying to address with Square 2 Marketing?

Over the last several years, the markets have been a little more volatile. The cycles have been more compressed than what we were used to. One of the largest business challenges we have is that our company has grown organically. We’ve always grown by word of mouth and we’ve never really had much of a sales team out there. That’s great because we have relationships with clients that really appreciate what we’re doing for them.

One of the biggest goals with Square 2 Marketing was to grow our diverse sales segment. We want to grow through more business in additional segments.

We are not experts in marketing or sales, we’re experts in fabricating metal part products. That’s why we relied on Square 2 Marketing to guide us. With today’s analytics and the different tools that are out there, it’s an excellent time to advertise. Now, you know exactly where you’re spending your money. We believe online marketing can be a core function here.

We asked Square 2 Marketing to provide a full digital marketing strategy. After they did that, we chose a path that included the website. They did a lot of content writing and editing. Since we’re an organization full of engineers, we’re not the best at creative content. Square 2 Marketing also knew how to optimize content for search engines. They helped build our site, managed the content, and rolled everything out from start to finish. It’s been a good relationship thus far. In addition, Square 2 Marketing is advising us on social media. We’re trying to leverage the articles and content they’re building. They were instrumental in helping us build our blog and get it up and running. They’d take our input and generate content, and that’s what we’d use on our social media platforms. The next goal is to leverage what we have and start driving opportunities into the funnel.

How did you come to work with Square 2 Marketing?

I saw them give a talk in Pittsburgh. I sent my sales director down, and he came back and said it was something we might want to think about. We reached out to them, had a first conversation that seemed to make some sense. We went further and eventually decided it was the way we wanted to go. We had considered other options, but Square 2 Marketing were very highly recommended. They’ve lived up to their reputation as far as I’m concerned.

How much have you invested with Square 2 Marketing ?

Off the top of my head, we’ve spent about $160,000 for the year.

I think our contract with Square 2 Marketing ends this month. We’ve told Square 2 Marketing that we want to continue working with them. We’ll soon start looking at plans for next year.

Since our engagement with Square 2 Marketing, site visits have increased. We’ve also gotten feedback from people who watch us. We’re getting a lot more engagement for that type of media than we ever have before. When our first email blast went out, I got a number of calls within 24 hours that said everything looked great. When we received some constructive criticism and we relayed that to Square 2 Marketing they immediately made changes. Those changes were noticed by the same people who gave the constructive criticism.

As I mentioned before, they also helped us get our blog up and running. Once a week or every other week, their content editors would call us and have an interview-based session. We’d run through enough content to for 3 to 5 blog posts. We’d spend an hour and a half, 2 hours on the phone getting that content out and then we were good for another couple of weeks.

How did Square 2 Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

Square 2 Marketing has been terrific with project management and they’ve been really wonderful to work with. Their project management is very much on task. We did run behind on a couple of items, but that was 100% on our side.

At the start, we weren’t ready for how fast we needed to move. We’d never done this before, so we didn’t really know what we were up against. They helped guide us through that. If I sent an email to our contact at 11 PM on Saturday night, I would not at all be shocked if she replied in 50 minutes. There’s no way I would expect that. They were very professional about everything which is why we want to continue with them.

What did you find most impressive about Square 2 Marketing?

It’s clear that the Square 2 Marketing team is made up of are experts in the field who are very intelligent about the industry. They seem to care a lot and are very thoughtful.

Are there any areas Square 2 Marketing could improve?

From my perspective, not really. I can’t think of anything that they need to change drastically. They’ve done everything I’ve asked them to do.

Overall Score They’ve been a really wonderful partner.
    I’ve been very impressed with the speed at which they work.
    They were very patient, got us going, were always on schedule and exceptionally responsive.