Videos that accomplish our client's goals

Gold

Sparkhouse is an Orange County-based video marketing, advertising, and video production company, fusing expertise in the art of filmmaking with an intuitive grasp of the digital world. The company tailors branded films and commercials with bold storytelling, cinematic production value, and exciting innovation. Read on to see why we’re the best of all the southern California video production companies!

Irvine, CA
  • 2400 Main St Suite 202
    Irvine, CA 92614
  • 4025 CANARIO ST UNIT 342
    Carlsbad, CA 92008

First American Title, Nekter Juice Bars, Jacuzzi, Youtube, Entrepreneur Magazine, Forever 21, Liquipel, Zyliss, XFX, Cambro, AMD, Zodiac Aerospace, UAG, Honda Financial, Nissan, Undefeated, XFX, Corvel, Zyliss, Stussy, Nitto, Denso, CoreLogic, Cambro, JWC Enviromental, Vizio, Amrstrong Gardens, Irvine Chamber, Cole and Mason, ECOS, Honda Financial, EvaDrop. Also proud to work with local businesses and advertising agencies.

Sparkhouse 2018 Demo

A highlight reel of Sparkhouse's best work from 2018!

Video Production for Denso

Denso Commercial & Heavy Duty needed video production for their new product: the Denso PowerEdge alternator. Sparkhouse created a video featuring rock music matching the power of both commercial trucks and the Denso alternator. It also featured smooth transitions and models showing how the alternator works.

Video Production for BORD

Video prodution for a BORD paddle boards. Sparkhouse filmed with stunning quality right on the ocean.

Zyliss Control - Something for Everyone

Teracube Launch Video

Christie Digital - Stories of Light

Quest - Company Video

Video Production for Legal Cannabis Company

"Their ability to take feedback and deliver the vision set them apart."

June 2020

Sparkhouse produced a video for a legal cannabis company. After creating a mood board, script, and concept, the team created a training video to remotely educate staff.

Cotati, California
Heidi Adams
Chief Growth Officer, Henry's Original

The video has allowed for touch-free employee education and increased revenue, meeting the goals of the internal team. Sparkhouse leverages their technical expertise and creativity to produce high-quality results. The team is hard-working, skilled, and driven.

I am the chief growth officer at a cannabis company, overseeing sales and marketing. Our products are distributed in over 150 dispensaries throughout the state of California.

For what projects/services did your company hire Sparkhouse?

During the pandemic, our company had an urgent need for a training video that could be used remotely to educate staff on our products.

We needed to create a professional video utilizing only current imagery and video assets in order to get a training video out to market very quickly!

I found Sparkhouse through an online search. They were incredibly responsive, thorough and able to meet my budget and timeline needs.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

Sparkhouse provided a scope of work, budget and timeline for approval. Once everything was approved, we jumped in to the briefing process. Through phone calls and digital communication, I provided the needs for the project.

Sparkhouse was able to take that information and deliver a brief, mood board, script and concept. From there we went in to production, a couple rounds of editing and finished product.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

The project management was incredible. We had one primary point of contact who communicated proactively and timely. He coordinated all internal communication to ensure everything was completely accurately and on time.

This video will be used to educate staff in many shops throughout California, resulting in touch free education and increased sales.

The communication was seamless. Timely, accurate and proactive.

Their ability to take feedback and deliver the vision set them apart.

Video Production for Donut-Themed Museum

“They worked with me to make minor tweaks at the end, and they were very helpful with that.”

April 2020

Sparkhouse created a branding video for an interactive donut-themed museum using provided images, graphics, and logos. They overlaid text and created a soundtrack as well.

Westminster, California
Kathy Ly
Founder, Donut Life Museum

Sparkhouse delivered a high-quality and professional video. Their transitions were well-planned and stand out. Super responsive, their turnaround time was fast. Overall, the process was seamless and they completed the project in just a few days.

I’m the founder of a pop-up museum, called the Donut Life Museum. It’s similar to other interactive exhibit museums. It’s very immersive and each room illustrates a significant moment of life. It’s donut-themed and utilizes donut puns.

What challenge were you trying to address with Sparkhouse?

They helped me piecemeal some of the images I had to create a branding video.

It was a one-minute video. To get started, they just needed graphics or images of the exhibit. I sent that over in a folder. We’re an interactive exhibit, but are trying to adapt because of COVID-19. We were also looking to produce hand sanitizer and face masks once the museum is reopened. I sent them those images, and they embedded that into the branding video for us. They implemented those images, text overlays, and come music behind it.

In addition to our main point of contact, there were three other people on the team who were copied on emails.

How did you come to work with Sparkhouse?

One of my classmates from college reached out because they were helping small businesses record branding and promotional videos. Then I applied through the application for the complementary video and explained how our business was impacted by COVID-19.

It was a pro-bono project.

The turnaround time was pretty quick. It started at the end of April 2020, and I got the video back about three days later.

They did a pretty good job. I liked that the turnaround time was pretty quick and they did a very professional job. I also really liked their music selection. They worked with me to make minor tweaks at the end, and they were very helpful with that. The video turned out very well. They did a really good job, especially since it was just a few days long.

How did Sparkhouse perform from a project management standpoint?

They were really responsive. From our first email communication, they responded within a few hours. Whenever I had a question, they responded right away. It was really easy to work with them. The application helped them prepopulate a lot of the information they needed to get started. Overall, the process was seamless.

I really like how they included the text overlays and they chose the perfect soundtrack for the video. It looks very professional and their transitions are very well. done.

No, I don’t think so.

Be very clear about what you want and the message you want to send across. On top of that, being prepared with all of your materials. I had all of my archived images, logos, graphics, and fonts ready to go, so it was easy to share with them.

Video Production for Physical Therapy Center

"This company definitely values excellent communication and work ethic."

May 2020

Sparkhouse produced a video for a physical therapy center providing updates regarding COVID-19.

Lake Forest, California
Justin Fesler
Owner, FYZICAL Lake Forest

Sparkhouse's work has been well-received all around. They had an excellent workflow that was quick and easy. The team had good communication skills and was always willing to discuss the client's needs for the project.

I am the owner of FYZCIAL Therapy & Balance Centers - Lake Forest, a physical therapy practice serving clients with orthopedic, spine, pelvic health and balance issues.

For what projects/services did your company hire Sparkhouse?

Producing a video updating our community as to our adapted approach to clinical care during this time.

To get the word out that we are open for business, our adapted approach to in clinic care, and the addition of Telehealth services in a professional way.

Referral from a business Sparkhouse had worked with in the past.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

We filled out a form online and corresponded via email regarding the contents of the videos. We then sent videos of our clinic business practices and they did the rest. It was truley a breeze.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

We had corresponded via email and had a zoom chat to discuss our needs for this project.

I have only recently shared this video, but so far, I have had great response and interest from other business owners in the Laguna Hills Chamber of Commerce.

Very easy and quick! I could not believe I submitted all the content and videos on Friday and had the video downloaded on my computer by Monday night.

This company definitely values excellent communication and work ethic. They make a great product in a timely manner. Couldn't ask for anything more.

Not that I have seen yet.

got back to me day of.
    Sparkhouse is currently helping small businesses make a small video for free.
    For their great communication, care, followthrough and quality of their product Sparkhouse deserves a 5 star rating. Thank you Sparkhouse!

Promotional Video for Car Detailing Service

"Their ability to create value was their most impressive quality."

April 2020

Sparkhouse produced a 30-second promotional video to support social media marketing campaigns for a car detailing service. The team directed a discovery phase that informed the production process.

Los Alamitos, California
Michael Estrada Jr.
Owner, Swanky Mobile Detailing

Sparkhouse delivered an impressive video that improved social media engagement and led to an increased number of bookings. The team was receptive to feedback, adapting content accordingly to ensure effective collaboration. Their communicativeness and commitment enable additional engagement.

I own a professional detailing service for cars called Swanky Mobile Detailing.

What challenge were you trying to address with Sparkhouse?

My marketing needed attention and Sparkhouse was willing to help out.

Sparkhouse first asked for information about my business. They followed up a day later to dive deeper. Their team asked about my previous efforts and how I plan to navigate Covid-19. They asked about the value of my services too. From there, they got the idea to create a video that I helped to fine-tune. Lastly, their team created a 30-second video that I launched on all of my social media channels.

I communicated with Jonathan (Producer) who followed up the same day that I filled out the form. I talked with another person who asked for my feedback about the video.

How did you come to work with Sparkhouse?

I had a prior relationship with Jonathan and knew that he worked for Sparkhouse. I reached out because of my marketing needs.

The video was free.

We worked on this project in April 2020. We’re not currently working on other projects, but I’m interested in working with them again.

The video received a lot of engagement on Instagram and brought in tons of new clients. There was a 12%–15% increase in the number of bookings based on my tracking of the post's engagement. Sparkhouse did a good job, so I’m interested in creating more videos with them.

How did Sparkhouse perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicated by e-mail and text messages. Their team was responsive to any edits or changes that I requested. They were amazing, so Ioved working with Sparkhouse.

Their communication skills were great. Their ability to create value was their most impressive quality. It was a free video, but their team gave me amazing content to work with.

No, I was satisfied.

Be open. Let them know exactly what you want. If you don’t, you won’t be happy with the final product.

Video Production for Artist

"I was blown away by the speed and quality of their work!"

April 2020

Sparkhouse produced a video for an artist. The team created the video to highlight the client's services and promote them on social media.

Bordentown, New Jersey
Katelyn Liepins
Artist, Self-Employed

The video has received positive feedback from external sources, including responses from interested customers. Sparkhouse provided a high level of customer service and support. The team is creative, knowledgeable, and dedicated.

Artist.

For what projects/services did your company hire Sparkhouse?

To create a video for social media marketing.

To highlight my artwork in an engaging way and to advertise my services and artwork for sale.

Sparkhouse has a great portfolio and has completed amazing work for other companies so it was an easy choice to want their company to create my video.

The goal was to create a video that highlighted services I offer as an artist. I supplies images and ideas for the highlighted text in the video. I gave them full creative liberty to do what they felt would be the most successful.

I worked closely with Torrey and Spencer.

After posting the video on my social media platforms I did get responses back from interested customers. I got a lot of positive reviews about the video and many people were reaching out to inquire more about my services.

The communication between me and the team was very efficient and timely. They replied quickly and were able to answer any questions I may have had about the process.

I was blown away by the speed and quality of their work! The total time from start to finish on the project was excellent and they kept me updated via email about status of the project.

None- product was exactly how I had imaged it!

Video Production for Beach Apparel Retailer

"They understood my vision from the start and were able to execute!"

May 2020

Sparkhouse produced a video for a beach cover-up retailer. The team created the video to showcase the brand and their products.

San Diego, California
Gabriela Sneider
Owner, Beach Apparel Retailer

The video is now being utilized across the brand's social media channels to raise awareness. Sparkhouse establishes a smooth workflow through effective communication. The team is professional, creative, and hard-working.

I am the CEO of Tortuga Del mar and our company sells women's beach cover ups and beach tote bags.

For what projects/services did your company hire Sparkhouse?

We hired Sparkhouse to create a lifestyle video for us that we can use for marketing purposes!

Our goal was to create a video that showcases our brand and product and explains to the consumer why our company is different and unique!

My team did research and ended up going with Sparkhouse as they seemed like the best fit for our needs!

After we selected Sparkhouse, they took the time to understand our needs and go through the discovery process. They were very patient and professional. They also gave us good tips and advice along the way. They were a pleasure to work with!

I worked closely with the Sparkhouse team to get this video created.

We look forward to using this video across our social media platforms and spread brand awareness.

It was very effective! They were quick to respond and everything was done easily over email communication and google spreadsheets.

They understood my vision from the start and were able to execute!

Not at this time.

Video Production for Public Health Organization

"In the face of lots of challenges, they created an excellent product for us."

Mar. 2020

Originally hired by a public health agency to produce a training video, Sparkhouse was redirected to develop a film to promote community resilience in the face of a pandemic. The team handled all production.

Orange County, California
Julie Henderson MacDonald
Health Communications Manager, OC Health Care Agency

Sparkhouse delivered a touching video that's garnered a strong emotional response from audiences. The collaborative workflow, executed remotely, was flawless; the team seamlessly navigated unusual circumstances. In addition to the beautiful product they delivered, their professionalism was stellar.

I am employed as the Health Communications Manager for the OC Health Care Agency. The Health Care Agency's ultimate client is the entire County population. While providing direct services to individual clients or patients, the Agency’s primary focus is to protect and promote the health and safety of the community as a whole.

For what projects/services did your company hire Sparkhouse?

Sparkhouse was originally contracted to work on a training video to support the Environmental Health Department in communicating licensing and permitting process related to temporary food facilities. When the COVID-19 pandemic occurred, those plans were postponed and we used Sparkhouse to help communicate an important message to the public regarding resiliency.

The objective of our Resiliency video is to encourage the residents of Orange County to feel hopeful and empowered in an uncertain time by focus on strenghthening our resiliency and adapting to our new circumstances.

We reviewed some of our prior partner agencies as well as specialized video production companies. We chose Sparkhouse because felt their approach to the project demonstrated they understood our business and knew how to breakdown the steps of a complex project into manageable parts.

They also showed work experience similar to the look and feel of what we envisioned for our project. The selection was made by the communications team in collaboration with the program leadership executives.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

The Resiliency project Sparkhouse created for us wasn't the original ask. As the COVID-19 pandemic hit, our agency's priorities have shifted to a singular goal of supporting public health.

We asked Sparkhouse if they could produce a supportive video to communicate hope to the population during challenging times. They were given top line objectives regarding the video project, after which they wrote the script, created the storyboard, sourced stock footage and voice talent, and producted and edited the video. All the work was done within seven days.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

Sparkhouse used a solid management and feedback process, establishing iitial goals with the communications and program teams to set up timelines and understand our vision.

They kept us up to date on each step of the process, establishing reasonable time for feedback and responding with professional design consultations to keep the project on track for achieving objectives and not straying too far into details that might have detracted from the end product. They demonstrated agility when responding to revisions and still met the deadlines.

While this is still an ongoing situation in Orange County (and the World), the content Sparkhouse created has been well received with great comments and lots of sharing within social media platforms. It has also been shared by County providers and partners to their followers and clients.

Our interactive workflow has been terrific. In VERY unusual and demanding times, Sparkhouse has kept us on track, giving appropriate prompting to help us meet our deadlines while allowing for executive approvals. Our ask for get this done asap, and they delivered on time, met objectives and delivered a beautifully created product.

Flexibility, professionalism, agility and in the face of lots of challenges, they created an excellent product for us.

Next time, I hope we aren't creating something in a pandemic!

Overall Score Read everything prior. I could give nothing less.
    We gave them NO time, they still delivered top quality.
    Some might have taken advantage of the circumstances. Their work was priced appropriately and their work overdelivered expectations.
    All expectations met and work was excellent.
    NO complaints at all. Will use again.

Marketing Video for Networking Platform

"The team is talented, capable, and diligent! They have the right mix of qualities to produce incredible results."

July 2019 - Feb. 2020

Sparkhouse produced an informative marketing video. Their process included script copywriting, creating storyboards, producing animations, and implementing edits, among other tasks.

North Bend, Washington
Michael Samson
Founder & CEO, Eruditely

Stakeholders are pleased with the video's inspiring content and appealing visuals. Each member of the Sparkhouse team was exceptionally easy to work with. They were responsive, eager to solve challenges, and highly detail-oriented. The specialists patiently fulfilled many phases of edits.

I'm the Founder and CEO of Eruditely (https://eruditely.com), a groundbreaking knowledge and networking platform for content creators, writers, artists, musicians, educators, learners, and more!

For what projects/services did your company hire Sparkhouse?

We hired Sparkhouse to produce a marketing video that would demonstrate our platform in detail to a variety of audiences, including new members, crowdfunding, investors, and the general public.

The main goal of our project was to produce an inspiring and informative video that would fully demonstrate our platform and its features using a variety of different use-cases. Knowing that we had a lot of information to convey, we wanted to tell a story for each set of features to keep the video interesting and the viewer engaged. This video had to be appealing and compelling to many audiences ranging from future members to potential investors.

I spent about two days researching and evaluating various video production companies that I found online. I ultimately found Clutch and started to review the top video companies there. I was trying to find a video company that had a wide degree of capabilities and styles. Eventually I found Sparkhouse and reviewed their portfolio which was very impressive. Ultimately I reached out to them and had an initial conversation with their CEO Torrey Tayenaka. That conversation went very well, and lead to me choosing them.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

It was evident from the very beginning that Sparkhouse had an extremely organized planning and production process. Before the project started they had me fill out a Creative Brief so that I could fully explain our goals and requirements. Their entire production team read that brief in preparation for our first conference call. At every phase of the project the team made sure they fully understood our requirements and feedback, and adjusted the plans accordingly. What I found most impressive about Sparkhouse was that they really stuck to their production phases. Some of those phases included a script outline, script copywriting, AV script, black and white storyboards, colored storyboards, animation production and many phases of corrections. By breaking down the process in this way and really following it forced us to clearly think out every step and detail, and ultimately resulted in better decisions and superior results.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

Sparkhouse has an amazing team, and people who specialize in every part of the project. This includes a dedicated Account Manager, Producer, Creative Director, Copywriter, Voice-over Artist, and animation team, among others. Their Founder and CEO Torrey Tayenaka was very hands on, especially in the earlier phases of the project which I felt was very important. Their project management style is rooted in their well-organized production phases, but also complimented by their extremely fast response times. Earlier in the project we had a lot of conference calls with multiple team members so everyone was on the same page. Individual team members would often reach out via email for specific purposes, and their response times were extremely fast. Sparkhouse also uses Frame.io to help coordinate the entire team with the client during review phases. Our video in particular went through many phases of review and corrections, and using Frame.io really helped to keep that process efficient. I should also mention that the entire team at Sparkhouse is extremely patient, and is willing to go the extra mile to make the customer happy.

We finished our video recently, so it's a little early to speak about overall success. But I can say with confidence that every single person who has seen our video thus far was blown away by it. We all had certain expectations of what this video would like when the project started, and the end results have far exceeded all those expectations. The video Sparkhouse made for us is visually stunning, captivating, and inspiring. It checks off all the boxes we needed to make a video for all audiences. I have no doubt that it will help us to bring attention to Eruditely for many years to come!

Over the months that we worked with Sparkhouse I got to know every single member of their team very well. Their Founder and CEO Torrey Tayenaka is extremely professional and easy to talk with. If there was ever a problem he quickly stepped in to remedy it. Our Account Manager, Spencer, was always there with lightning fast response times over email. Having those fast response times is so critical on a large production project. The Creative Director, John N, was really key to our video's success because he was willing to work on all the details and multiple phases of corrections. I pushed John hard to get every single detail right in our video, and he was always up to the challenge. I also enjoyed working with the Producer, Jonny, who was very helpful in the end phases of our project. Every single member of Sparkhouse has different responsibilities, but they all work together extremely well to produce superior results. I honestly enjoyed working with every single person!

There are many things that I found impressive about Sparkhouse, but one thing stands out beyond all others. I'm not the easiest of customers to have. I'm a detail-oriented perfectionist who has very high standards. I expect the best out of everyone I work with, and I push people hard to achieve amazing goals. This kind of work ethic can produce great results when working with the right people. In the case of Sparkhouse they were always willing to go the extra mile for me. Our video was extremely detailed, and I wanted to really get it as perfect as possible. This meant going through many phases of review and corrections. There were times when I thought I'd drive the Sparkhouse team crazy, and I probably did. But despite this they always remained professional and were willing to put in the extra time to get every detail right. I have great respect for them because of this. The team at Sparkhouse is talented, capable, and diligent! They have exactly the right mix of qualities to produce incredible results. I'm so grateful that I found them and for all the time and hard work they put into making our video the best it could be!

Our video did take a lot longer to produce than originally planned, but that is not due to Sparkhouse. This is mainly because I pushed to make the video as perfect as possible, resulting in many extra phases of review and corrections. I think the only real issues we had with Sparkhouse were in the earlier phases of production while working on the script outline. There were definitely some miscommunications during that stage, but we were able to resolve those problems with the help of Torrey. While I can't say this entire project went flawlessly, the end results were flawless because Sparkhouse was always willing to go above and beyond.

Overall Score If you're looking to create an amazing video and want the best results, Sparkhouse is definitely the right company. I'm so grateful we chose them! =)
    They never missed a call and were always on time!
    You get what you pay for. With that said, Sparkhouse gave us a great deal and stuck to their original quote even when they had to put in extra time.
    In a word: Incredible! I think these results speak for themselves: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzceBgnNn0U
    Extremely likely, and in fact, I've already referred several people to Sparkhouse!

Introductory Video Production for Marketing Agency

"They know exactly what they are doing."

Jan. - Feb. 2020

Sparkhouse created an introductory video for a marketing company. Their team aimed to generate awareness through building out a solid creative video.

Fullerton, California
Ron Arellano
President, Search Business Group

Sparkhouse successfully launched the video, which quickly increased traffic and generated interest. The workflow was very smooth. They were a perfect match and delivered an incredible product. The process and attention to detail were highly impressive.

Search Business Group in a marketing agency focusing on Search Engine Optimization, Web Design, and Branding. I'm the President

For what projects/services did your company hire Sparkhouse?

We hire Sparkhouse to make an introduction video of the services we provide to a specific niche we work with.

The goal was to generate traffic, create awareness and final goal to generate leads from our website and marketing campaigns

I research local companies, I visit their websites and I could not find nothing like Sparkhouse. After checking their portfolio and the types of clients they have work in the past. I knew it was going to be the one.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

Everything started after I click the red button on their website "Get Started", this form was very effective, they ask me specific questions about my project. Right after I receive a phone call from Torrey, where he explains the video process in detail. Areas where their team needs to involve to create the impact I was looking for.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

These guys know exactly what they are doing. My main point of contact was Torrey and he was extremely responsive over the phone and email. The round of revisions was simple and they were open to making the necessary changes to accomplish our goal.

After launching the video we start seeing our website traffic increase, we generate interest and we use the same video to promote it in other marketing channels.

Very smooth. I'm particularly very picky for the creative world and my team knows also how I operate. Working with Sparkhouse was a perfect match, their team cares about the final result and that's the type of video marketing agency I love to work with

What impressed the most was the video production process and the attention to the smallest details.

I did not find areas where I can make a recommendation to improve. They know exactly what they are doing.

Overall Score Best video marketing agency I have been work with
    Delivery on time!
    It was 200% worth it!
    We love our video!
    Of course!

Social Media Marketing for Smartphone Developer

"They delivered above and beyond what we expected."

2019 - Mar. 2020

Sparkhouse created several short videos that the client published on their social media channels for digital marketing purposes.

Redmond, Washington
Anthony Tsim
Co-Founder, Teracube Inc

Sparkhouse delivered high-quality videos on time and within budget. They're responsive and possesses excellent communication skills. The team is personable and professional.

Teracube is the only phone you'll ever need for the next 4 years and beyond. Better for your pocket, better for the planet. My name is Anthony Tsim, I am the co-founder.

For what projects/services did your company hire Sparkhouse?

We have hired Sparkhouse on several occasions. Sparkhouse helped us developed our grand Kickstarter video and that was a wild success. It contributed to our overall success in our crowdfunding campaign in 2019.

To create several short videos for social media and digital marketing use.

We were referred to Sparkhouse by our marketing trusted advisor.

For this project, we wanted to create a shorter version of the videos for social media and digital marketing purposes.

We worked closely with the account manager and producer as the main point of contact, which is great it is always good to work with a single point of contact. Communication is super crisp with quick responsiveness. I can't praise enough for this kind of customer service.

As usual, Sparkhouse delivered the videos on budget, on time, and with great quality.

Workflow with Sparkhouse was very effective. Their communication and responsiveness is second to none.

Everything!! Everyone in the team are friendly, professional, patient and most importantly, understands what the clients are looking for. They listen to our request and then turnaround and produced a very effective script to convey our message. They work very hard within our budget and scope. They delivered above and beyond what we expected.

None other than please keep up the good work and continue to be adaptive and flexible working with small businesses like us.

Overall Score Best video production agency I have worked with in a long time. Great work and fantastic work!!
    Wonderful!
    Amazing!
    One word - Awesome!
    I have no hesitation to refer Sparkhouse to anyone!

Gold