Mobile Experts for long term Business Growth

SP Tech transforms your innovative business ideas into reality. Our team comprises of creative designers and technical architects who craft visually stunning iOS and Android Apps.

We are iPhone and Android mobile app development experts with experience in catering to enterprises belonging to all domains.

We here at SP Tech Inc specialize in creating end-to-end tailor-made mobile solutions using latest iOS SDKs and with a seamless native user interface design.

SP Tech have mastered the art of creating the most stunning and ravishingly robust Android Apps that run smoothly on all types of major Android devices and versions.

Gaithersburg, MD

Web Development for Global Law Firm

"They were very responsive."

Mar. - May 2016

After being recommended by a friend, SP TECH developed a website per specifications and provided ideas for its functionality.

Sandip Sheth
Founder, Sandip Sheth & Associates

The resulting website works exactly as requested and clients have expressed that it's a useful resource for information. SP TECH's team excels in delivering on time while being both qualified and dedicated to the work.

I’m the founder of Sandip Sheth & Associates, a global law firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with SP TECH Inc?

I wanted to have a website developed to make doing business in India much easier.

They developed my website according to my requirements and also provided ideas.

I interacted with their main developer.

How did you come to work with SP TECH Inc?

A friend in Chicago recommended them to me because he was acquainted with them.

The amount is less than $10,000.

We started working together in March 2016 until May 2016.

I’m satisfied with their work and I have no complaints. They built exactly what I wanted and delivered it on time. I get feedback from three or four clients every month saying that they find the site very useful for gathering the information they need.

How did SP TECH Inc perform from a project management standpoint?

They were very responsive.

They were very committed, sticking to timelines and coming up with good ideas. They were competent for handling the scope of work.

On the IT side, no. From a commercial side, they should focus a little more on other commercial laws.

I would recommend them.