Remote web developers

We provide professional Angular.js, React.js and Node.js developers that will work remotely for your team on a full-time basis.

You will have to talk to our managers (though they are nice people!) only in the initial stages of the project: their role is to help you to find the right person for your project. Happy with a developer? We do not get in the way of your communication with them. Our web development professionals are glad to become a strong part of your business.

We have been working on a number of long-term projects, 10 months in average, passionate about interesting and challenging projects.

We are constantly learning and improving our knowledge, with our very special education system within the team. This way we are able to stay up to date with the most cutting-edge technologies and know how to use them.
One of our primary goals is to provide the best possible solutions for the projects we are working on, and we have been successfully achieving this goal since 2015.

You can be sure that we will complete all the tasks and will provide long-term support if you need it.

Saint-Petersburg, Russia
  • Soshace
    Bolshaya Monetnaya 16, Office 530, Business Centre, "Bolshaya Monetnaya 16"
    Saint-Petersburg 197101
    Russia

Small and medium businesses, startups.

Unimed Living

Target

Our main goal was to develop media and communication platform

Results

We developed front-end with Less, HTML5 and any jQuery library. Also, we used Vagrant to configure environment of a virtual machine.

jQuery, Less, Gulp, HTML5, CSS3

GradConnection

Target:

The goal was to develop new version of the GradConnection platform.GradConnection provides easy to use features that will help students and graduates to easily find employment opportunities.

Results:

Our developers finished front-end and back-end tasks reaching the milestone in February 2017. Now the new version of the platform is in production. Our developers used isomorphic React, that renders on the server and Redux as a middleware. Server-side has been developed with Node.js and Django (for the main server-logic).

Technologies:

React, Redux, WebPack, Express, Node.js, HTML5, CSS3

FurtiveLook

Target

The goal was to develop social media platform that helps people once met to find each other.

Results

We made front-end tasks with React/Redux, back-end has been developed with Meteor.

React.js, Redux, Meteor, Less, WebPack, HTML5, CSS3

ConceptSauce

The goal was to develop 3d online shop

Results

We build the front-end part for this Single Page App using Backbone and Typescript. Dust and Stylus were used for templates and styles. We are continuing the development process of this platform in 2017

Backbone.js, Marionette, D3.js, C3.js, HTML5, CSS3

TrendAlytics

Target

Our goal was to develop complicated Node.js server and complete some tasks on a front-end using Angular and D3. Client wanted us to extract data from external APIs, make this data searchable and add custom filters.

Results

We have made it possible with AWS - several web workers, synced via SQS and Mongodb+Elasticsearch storage. It allowed us to replace existing API and to use custom filters, satisfying consumer needs.

Angular, D3.js, Node.js, Express.js, ElasticSearch, Amazon Web Services

GradReady

Target

Was to develop modern React interfaces for GradReady project . It is a technology company that makes learning more engaging and efficient through Adaptive Learning technologies.

Results

Our team has developed custom interfaces for the GradReady project using React/Redux technologies.

React.js, Redux, WebPack, Sass, HTML5, CSS3

PaperJet

Target

Our main goal was to develop the front-end part for online PDF editor. Also, we had worked with back-end feautures.

Results

We'd developed a front-end part for this web application. The main functionality is filling and signing online based documents on Ember (front-end), Express (back-end), Grunt and PDF.js for parsing and rendering PDFs.

Ember.js, Express, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3

GradConnection Campus

Target

Was to develop new platform for GradConnection Campus service. It is a service which provides a feed of thousands of jobs for international students who have traditionally been harder to help achieve relevant employment outcomes after their studies.

Results

During the development process, our developers did front-end and back-end tasks. Stack we've used: PostgreSQL as DB, Python (Django + Django Rest Framework) for API. Node JS + React for server isomorphic Front-End, React, Redux.

React.js, Redux, WebPack, Express.js, HTML5, CSS3

RHOS

Target

The main goal was to develop Online social network for musicians and artists which will help them to find sponsors and places for their performances

Results

We developed the server and client side. We used such technologies as Express / Node.js / Backbone / Grunt / Less / D3.js

Express, Backbone.js, D3.js, HTML5, CSS3

Collaboratation Platform Dev

"The app is beautiful and has very fast functionalities, which were the most important things for us."

Feb. 2017 - Ongoing

Soshace is developing a website and app to help YouTubers co-promote each other on social media. Core functionalities include user profiles, posting collaboration proposals, a notifications dashboard, and chat.

Malmö, Sweden
Ali Alfredji
COO, My Social

Soshace’s deliverables are fast, functional, and high-quality. The team collaborated very well, optimizing meetings to glean the most information about what was asked of them. Someone on the team is always available. They have a deep bed of expertise and make valuable suggestions for the product.

We provide a collaboration platform for YouTube creators. Our product connects them with each other and integrates with their channels, allowing small YouTubers to grow together. They promote each other on their own channels or Instagram to get bigger on social media. I am the COO of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Soshace?

We needed to build our product.

Soshace developed our platform from scratch using ReactJS. We are using one full-time developer from their team.

The main functionality is posting collaboration proposals which include descriptions of what the user wants to do. Others can offer to participate, and the starter will receive a notification allowing them to accept or not. Clicking on Participate will take users to a chat in order to contact their new collaborator. Users have their own profiles, and there is a notifications dashboard for participation and chat requests.

How did you come to work with Soshace?

We posted on Upwork, looking for a developer who could build our web platform. Soshace had the highest recommendations and the best reviews out of all the proposals we received. They also seemed to have the most experience with ReactJS development out of the five other companies we reviewed. We talked to them and started working together.

How much have you invested with Soshace?

The cost of Soshace’s work has been above $50,000 and less than $200,000. We have an hourly agreement.

We started working with Soshace February 13th, 2017. It’s ongoing.

The app is beautiful and has very fast functionalities, which were the most important things for us. We didn’t identify too many bugs with the first version, and not too many fixes overall.

Users have given us feedback about the personal information we provide to others on the platform. Everyone liked it in general. There were no other tools of this kind for YouTubers to collaborate on. They needed to go to forums or to Facebook groups for this purpose, but we offer a place where they can come together as a community, build a network and become larger on YouTube and other social media.

How did Soshace perform from a project management standpoint?

We had an initial discussion over the platform’s functionality and presented a Word document to Soshace. We also communicated on Trello, where we uploaded all the tasks. We added each other on Skype, had a meeting discussing how those functionalities would be developed, and addressing any questions their team had. We continued to talk on Skype, and, if we needed to set up a meeting around new functionalities, Soshace was there for us. Our group chat includes their project manger and the developers themselves. If the developers aren’t answering, the project manager always will. They were flexible and responsive in their communication.

What did you find most impressive about Soshace?

The product that Soshace has built stands out. We built other platforms using different teams, and it didn’t go that well. Soshace’s team can add features or make recommendations to us about items we hadn’t thought about. This is something we like.

The main structure of the app was built very well. I’m not a coder myself, but our main internal developer confirmed that Soshace’s code was good-quality.

Are there any areas Soshace could improve?

Not that I can think of.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with Soshace?

I would recommend Soshace to anyone looking to develop on ReactJS. They create good apps and answer questions fast.

They said that the first version of the project would be finished in two months, and it was.
    I don’t know what Soshace’s value is, but our developer told us that the first version of our platform would cost $100,000, and that’s what we paid.
    Soshace writes good code, and they’ve helped us with everything we needed.
    Soshace has done a great job, both in terms of development and support.

Web Application Development for Home Improvement Startup

"I really believe that they are highly trained, very skilled, very professional, and committed to being a high-quality team."

Nov. 2016 - Ongoing

Soshace launched a new web application for a home improvement startup. They were responsible for web development on multiple technologies.

Los Angeles Area
Founder, Home Improvement Startup

Soshace produced a robust and interactive web application. They are highly skilled and proactive with suggestions to improve the client's product.

I am the founder and CEO of a startup company focused on home improvements.

What challenge were you trying to address with Soshace?

I collaborated with Soshace to launch a solid web application.

Soshace worked on doing responsive web development. I developed the requirements, developed the design, and collaborated with their two developers—one on front-end and one on backend. We used a full stack with them using and Meteor.

How did you come to work with Soshace?

I had multiple interviews with different agencies over Google Hangouts. Through discussions and seeing their previous work, that is where I got the confidence to work with Soshace.

How much have you invested with Soshace?

We have spent over $50,000.

We started working together November 1, and this is an ongoing project.

Their quality is very good, meaning I rarely find any bugs in the code. When they deliver, they talk the talk and walk the walk. There were certain things they identified as not ideal and proposed better solutions to implement. I appreciate their recommendations and how they collaborate with us.

The other thing is that even though they are on the other side of the country, they accommodate our meeting schedule which makes it a lot easier for my team to engage with them.

How did Soshace perform from a project management standpoint?

I really believe that they are highly trained, very skilled, very professional, and committed to being a high-quality team. The people I worked with are quite good in communicating, so there is no barrier. Their developers work well together and are straightforward.

What did you find most impressive about Soshace?

I am impressed with how they take constructive feedback. They are not defensive about it. They are very collaborative and eager to do the right thing. They focus on quality, which I appreciate, versus some of the development teams who focus just getting something out the door, deliver suboptimal results, discover many bugs in the code, and then end up frustrated. They also care about time, which is very much aligned with my objective.

I cannot think of any.

You need to have clearly defined ideas or requirements. They do have a lot of good suggestions, and a different perspective of bringing better results to a project so collaborate with them and seek out their recommendations.

Overall Score They are great.
    I have worked with development teams from other countries, and Soshace is stellar in comparison. I anticipated spending a day looking at bugs, documenting the bugs, and issuing tickets.
    I stand behind them and would definitely refer them to everyone I work with.

Software Development for Booking Management Startup

"We reach a new milestone every week, and I know that Soshace is working more hours than what is on our schedule."

Sep. 2016 - Ongoing

Soshace built a custom booking system for the entertainment industry to manage events and bookings and supplier relations.

Dublin, Ireland Area
Managing Director, Booking Management Company

Soshace developed a highly effective custom system with strong search abilities. Soshace works more hours than are on the contract and always hit deadlines and responds to client questions 24 hours a day.

We are a management company for bands. I am the owner of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Soshace?

We've recently branched out to licensing our in-house booking software. In doing so, we've redeveloped the software, also integrating an online search engine into it. This is where Soshace came in.

Our primary market is entertainment. We predominantly service the corporate events, festivals, and weddings industry. The platform itself is generic, but our main initial target will be wedding suppliers. We are looking to offer the booking software for free; it being connected to the search engine, we're going to charge a small price for the connection being made between suppliers and new customers. Every time they appear on results and make a connection with a new customer, a minuscule fee comes off of their balance. We're essentially trying to change the way in which service providers and customers connect, similarly to platforms like Airbnb.

A different external company handled our design. We've used a prototyping software in order to develop an initial version. We approached Soshace with a functioning prototype and asked them to develop the front-end of the product. We have our own backend person for controlling the database structure.

A member of Soshace, in particular, became quite involved in the development of our product, essentially taking ownership of it. He was dealing directly with our backend specialist in Spain, and made some significant suggestions, changing some of the processes within the booking management system. They were massive improvements which the company we hired specifically for UI didn't spot. Soshace's resource was an incredible part of our project.

How did you come to work with Soshace?

We shortlisted a few companies from Upwork, giving each one a test. We had built out our prototype using Material Design, and I wanted to make sure that I found someone with experience and understanding of how it works. A year ago, when we were looking for a partner, this wasn't especially easy to find, given that Google's Material Design had only been out for 9-10 months. We could tell that Soshace had an understanding of the suite when we started communicating with them. Soshace came out on top during the testing phase. Because the developer who took part in the test became unavailable, we gave Soshace a second test, and the new person also performed well. We were actually impressed with the company in general. Soshace seemed to have a solid network of people who communicated well, even amongst themselves.

How much have you invested with Soshace?

We have a cap of $100,000, but the total cost is looking to be closer to $80,000. Because Soshace is based in Moscow, their rates are significantly better than European ones.

We have been working with Soshace for approximately 3 months. I estimate that we have another 3 months of work to go.

I've had many disappointing experiences in the past, using different companies and developers. This has made finding a good company like Soshace so much more satisfying. We've only shown the product to a minor investor, who was impressed.

How did Soshace perform from a project management standpoint?

We estimate that the project will take around 6 months to complete, but we're actually about 80% done so far. The platform is simply so big that the testing will take much longer than anticipated. We use Teamwork.com as a project management tool.

I'm based in Ireland, while Soshace is in Moscow. No matter what the time of day is, if I send a message, I will get a response straight away. This tells me that Soshace goes above-and-beyond.

What did you find most impressive about Soshace?

We reach a new milestone every week, and I know that Soshace is working more hours than what is on our schedule. The UK companies I've worked with are completely on the clock. If something isn't finished by the end of the allotted hours, then it's tough luck.

Are there any areas Soshace could improve?

I can't really say anything negative about Soshace.

I advise clients to book Soshace. I've gone through 5 different front-end developers over the past 2 years. They all had good skills, but still, they let me down at some stage of the process. In 3 months, Soshace has done what others took 6 months to a year to do, at significantly less cost.

Overall Score I can't say enough good things about Soshace. I'm not trying to sell them, but I have to give credit where credit is due.
    I know that Soshace worked extra hours in order to meet very hard deadlines.
    Cost has been the best thing about the whole collaboration.
    Soshace always seemed to deliver better results than the prototypes we give them, which means that they're putting their own thoughts and knowledge into the work.
    I wouldn't want Soshace to work for anyone else, though.

Script Development for Marketing Agency

"Soshace is a very professional company, and whenever they told us that they understood a requirement, they actually did, instead of saying yes to everything."

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

Soshace is working with a marketing agency to develop a script on jQuery and JavaScript with the goal of moving products into a database.

Miami, Florida Area
QA Engineer, Marketing Agency

Soshace is praised for coding with very little bugs, delivering on time, and sticking to budgets. Soshace is recommended for custom development initiatives.

We're a marketing agency. I'm a software developer and quality assurance engineer for the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Soshace?

The challenge was to take information from one of our products and send it to our database.

Soshace developed our solution using jQuery and JavaScript. We worked with only one of their developers at any given time. I also kept in touch with Soshace's owner and manager.

How did you come to work with Soshace?

We found Soshace through Upwork. We went through an interview and inquired about the skillsets which we needed.

How much have you invested with Soshace?

It was less than $10,000.

We started working with Soshace at the beginning of 2016. Our project is ongoing.

We have been satisfied with the work done by Soshace, and it has been mostly bug-free. We use the data from our system for internal modules, so I don't have any metrics.

How did Soshace perform from a project management standpoint?

Soshace delivered the work in time, and stuck to the budget. We communicated through Skype and email.

Are there any areas Soshace could improve?

No. Soshace has been pretty good.

Soshace is more expensive than average.

Development for French Social Media Startup

"They did a great job, providing all of the features we needed in a timely manner. Soshace was responsive and professional."

Mart 2016 – June 2016

Soshace is partnering with a French social media startup to develop the firm's English-language advertisements to grow the user base in Anglophone nations.

France

Soshace is commended for their ability to be responsive and professional while following project plans and deadlines.

We are a web start-up built around social networking. We’re located in Grenoble, France and have about ten people working on various projects. My role on the current project was to provide technical documentation to the developer and to provide project management, bringing our stakeholders’ objectives to life.

What challenge were you trying to address with Soshace?

The main business challenge on this project was to make a well-built first version of the app in a short time period, and then evaluate the responses of our users. Once we have developed a marketing strategy and the number of our users grows, we will then implement new features and monetize the project.

The goal of the project is to help people find each other. Working through Facebook and Google+ and using Google maps, our users will write their ads or search other users’ adds, then message each other. Our target market is Europe and English speaking countries.

Soshace performed all the development work and support during the first two months of the project; we provided the designs.

How did you come to work with Soshace?

We needed experienced full-stack web developers for this project. We found Soshace on Upwork and decided to work with them because their team writes quality code, their price is competitive, and they are responsive. Their developers have very high ratings on Upwork, and they clearly had the required experience.

The overall project duration was about three months, maybe a bit more.

Could you share any evidence that would demonstrate the productivity, quality of work or the impact of the engagement?

They did a great job, providing all of the features we needed in a timely manner. Soshace was responsive and professional. We are a young and growing startup and have not yet begun to monetize the system, so we don’t have any hard data as yet. As project manager, however, I can tell that the stakeholders are happy with the results so far.

How did Soshace perform from a project management standpoint?

They covered the agreed scope and deliverables in the agreed schedule and were on budget.

What did you find most impressive about Soshace?

They are working mostly with JavaScript and its frameworks. They know all the best practices and know how to implement them. They work fast and plan their work process to reach their goals on time. Soshace is definitely a great JavaScript specialist.

Are there any areas Soshace could improve?

Since we had no problems during the process, the answer is no.

Overall Score Very happy with their work.
    They are very flexible.
    Very affordable.
    They provide clean and quality code that works as was conceived.
    Sure, if some of my colleagues will need a web specialist, I’ll recommend Soshace.

Web Development for GradConnection Platform

"We were very happy with the services rendered by Soshace. Work was delivered on time and done professionally."

January 2016 - Ongoing

Soshace was engaged by GradConnection to develop the web platform with the goal of connecting employers and international university students for rewarding internship opportunities.

South Africa

Soshace is praised by the client for great code quality, strong project management, and trustworthy performance. Soshace is recommended for any tough development initiative.

We connect student graduates to employers who are recruiting international and/or national students in South Africa.

I am the Team Leader of the Development team.

We needed to develop a software solution for connecting student graduates with employers using React, Django, and RESTFUL API Stack components.

The system will connect new graduates with employers who are seeking internship candidates. Our system allows employers to list various job opportunities targeting international students about to graduate from universities, and allows student application processing through the system as well.

We selected the service provider from Upwork.com, based on their ratings and performance from previous clients of theirs.

We outsourced various pieces of the project to Soshace over a period of 8 months and managed this via our GitHub issue tracker and Slack chat interface. We were in constant contact with the project manager via Skype meetings. Communication is quite easy and streamlined when you work with Soshace.

We were very happy with the services rendered by Soshace. Work was delivered on time and done professionally. They work very efficiently and produce high quality code. They have never let my team down and my entire staff trusts them.

Platform Development for U.K. Retail Technology

"You never need to overmanage or micromanage. You don't need to overspec everything."

Aug. 2015 - Ongoing

Soshace acts as a development partner for the goal of creating a new platform that is useful not only for packaging research, but also for building interactive 3D experiences.

Owner & CEO, UK Retail Platform

Soshace earned freedom and autonomy by consistently delivering quality code that adhered with existing development guidelines and code bases. The agency is understanding and flexible. Soshace fulfills requests without any complications or problems.

We developed a 3-D activity surveying platform. It's mostly useful packaging research. We built three virtual environments online of supermarkets or packaging setups on shelves. Consumers are presented with these setups, and they then interact with these objects – 3-D objects or images – a virtual shopping experience. Clients use that to test different packaging concepts.

I am the owner and CEO.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Soshace?

From our side, we're trying to develop the platform that's not just about packaging research, but becomes more of a platform for building interactive 3-D experiences.

We need to find good developers to work with us, whether it's the 3-D side or the more front-end side, the platform part of it, where users interact and are soaking up these environments or experiences. That's where we used Soshace.

How did you come to work with Soshace?

It was through Upwork or Elance.

About $4,000 a month so nearly $50,000 total spend.

We've worked with them for about a year now [as of August 2016]. We're looking to expand [the engagement], but it all depends on how the business and client base perform.

Have you been satisfied with their work?

I think what you need to be mindful of is you always have developers you need to handhold all the time.

Could you share any statistics or metrics are you hoping to drive?

Initially, when we first started, there was scrutiny of the code because we don't know them and what they were going to be like. They don't screw up our system, we needed to make sure they were doing things according to our developing guidelines and code base. Then, after two or three months, we had the confidence they weren't doing things wrong. We just gave them free reign. It's always on point, so we don't need to check the code.

How did Soshace perform from a project management standpoint?

Soshace is always on point, and they're very understanding and flexible. Also, you never need to overmanage or micromanage. You don't need to overspec everything. There's peace of mind in there. It's great to have.

What distinguishes Soshace from other providers?

With these guys, they know if we say we need this feature, it's rare we even have to spec the UI [user interface]. They know the expectation from us and just do it. It's very rare that there is a problem.

Is there anything Soshace could have improved or done differently?

Not really. I have nothing bad to say.

They're willing to oscillate. We've asked them to work on the weekend when time was critical; they were willing to do that.
    When we've reviewed their code, very rarely have there been any problems.
    As long as it doesn't affect my business, then yes.

UX Work for Prototype Platform

"It was like working with an internal team."

Apr. 2016 - Ongoing

Soshace supplies UX/UI software programming in an ongoing engagement. The team provides performance recommendations and conducts proactive fine-tuning to ensure excellent results.

Product Manager, Mobile Prototype Platform

To date, Soshace has successfully met all service requirements while sticking to constraints like timeline and budget. Their regular communication and strong project management continue to support this productive collaboration.

I act as a product manager of a mobile app prototyping platform.

What challenge were you trying to address with Soshace?

We needed some development help with a UX project that we were working on. The project needed advanced JavaScript and HTML5 Canvas skills.

I used the Upwork platform to find an agency. Soshace had a strong profile, and I liked their portfolio, so I hired them. Their work mostly involved software programming for a UX/UI project.

All the service requirements were correctly translated to our specifications and were executed within time and budget. The service provider made excellent recommendations on the performance and fine tuning of the project well in advance, which led to great results.

How did Soshace perform from a project management standpoint?

Soshace provided high-quality work with great communication and collaboration. It was like working with an internal team. They have very strong project management skills. I have no improvements to suggest.

Overall Score I'm very happy with the results.
    Soshace was always on time.
    The cost was justifiable for the quality of work.
    They gave us clean code with comments.
    They are an excellent company for software development.

Front-end Development for Analytics Portal

"I've really enjoyed working with Ivan and the rest of the team at Soshace."

Mar. 2017 - Jul. 2017

Soshace augmented a small development team building an analytics solution user interface. They focused on the frontend.

Los Angeles Metro Area
CTO, Analytics Platform

Soshace steadily provided high-quality work despite a fluctuating internal team. Though they could be more flexible in scaling resources as projects wind down, they’re dedicated and reliable.

We have developed a custom B2B analytics solution. As the CTO, I have worked with more than 25 developers in the past year.

What challenge were you trying to address with Soshace?

We are a small company, so everyone's contribution matters and any under-performing developers can hurt us badly. The challenge was to build a sophisticated Angular 2 (version 4) interface. This is a framework made by Google that uses TypeScript for building user interfaces.

The backend was continually in flux. We needed a good-natured, hard-working resource. This resource would be focused entirely on frontend development.

How did you come to work with Soshace?

We found the Soshace team listed on Upwork and decided to check them out. They had strong reviews so we hired their full-time resource in early 2017.

How much have you invested with Soshace?

We have invested over $200,000.

We have completed our work with Soshace, so we will end the project on July 1.

Unfortunately, I don't have any stats or something concrete to show the quality of Soshace's development work, but I've really enjoyed working with Ivan and the rest of the team at Soshace. My only concern has been flexibility on the wind-down of the project.

Vitalii has been a critical member of our team for almost 4 months. He has seen tens of developers come and go but continues to achieve at very high levels.

Are there any areas Soshace could improve?

Although I understand that it's important to provide customers with dedicated resources, sometimes there is a wind-down period where full-time is too much. We would have preferred to work with one person part-time but couldn't' do that with Soshace. On the other hand, I'm supportive of their approach, as it's better for consultants.