Make IT Happen

Your digital product isn’t just a database, an interface, and pieces of code. They are your business, your brand, and your future wrapped together into a package of value.

We are here to deliver incredible mobile and web solutions, on time and within budget. We've been doing this for years, and we hope you’re the next success story.

Area of Expertise

1. Testing ideas, concepts, or technology with a prototype.
  2. Building a Minimal Viable Product (MVP).
  3. Automating existing workflows in your organization.

Release Early, Release Often Defines Our Mentality

Most of the work can be completed between 1 and 12 weeks. We employ agile development techniques to quote time and complexity. We like to take products to the market quickly, get feedback from live users, and iterate quick again.

Long Lasting Partnership With Clients Across The World

Soluntech prides itself for creating long lasting partnership with companies to help them realize and develop their product goals. Support from the Soluntech is always available to make sure the product is launched, the way it meant to be.

Newark, DE
  • Via 40 # 73 - 290. Centro Empresarial Mix 40. Oficina 414.
    Barranquilla, ATL 280001
    Colombia

• Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP: US law firm, with approximately 300 attorneys in ten offices.
  • First American Financial Corporation:  US financial services company and is a leading provider of title insurance and settlement services
  • Red Strategy Group: U.S. consultants with more than 200 clients in size from $10 million to $2+ billion in revenue.

ESA Standards

ESA Standards is a web application that tracks students performance whilst in primary and high school. Using ESA, teachers can create classrooms, add students to classrooms, and set and assigment to a classroom. Parents and teachers can verify students performance with visual graphical tools.

Cloud Console

Soluntech's Cloud Console is a web application for managing AWS EC2 service. Using technologies PHP, MySQL, running in Linux Ubuntu server, this app allows AWS users to configure dates and time for automatic start, restart, and stop EC2 servers.

Playbook

Playbook is a web and mobile app, developed for renowned lawyers firm in the US. The app serves as internal directory for more than 300 strong attorneys. Using Playbook, any attorney can find another attorney searching by area of expertise.

Go Input

Go Input is a web application that automates order taking and service delivery workflows for companies within the logistic sector. It generates graphical reports, and statistics about how the business is doing.

Pilotos Mobile

Pilotos is a publicly available mobile and web app for general information about vessels visiting the port of Barranquilla. The mobile app runs PhoneGap, and the database is built in MySQL. The mobile app can be downloaded from Google Play and Apple Store.

Certified True Copy Canada

A web app that allows Canadian Citizens to generate certified copy documents online. The app was built in Knack and the interface is rendered within a WordPress template.

Head Hunters

A web app to manage the recruitment process for a renowned head hunter business. Employees can manage the whole process from searching for candidates up to issuing invoices. The app was built in Node.js and MongoDB running in a rock solid Linux platform in AWS.

E-Citofono

A community web application to facilitate the interaction between residents in a neighborhood. This project involved a web application and a professional looking front-end. Developed in Node.JS and MongoDB, it runs in AWS.

RED METHODS

Red Methods, is a project tracking and collaboration tool with a web and mobile interface. The solution provides administrators the capability of configuring key milestones for the company and for employees. Employees can update their personal indicators from a mobile device.

Equipment Rentals

This a web app built for managing reservations, and availability of equipments for rent. Built entirely in Knack, it was customised with JavaScript code to match the exact business needs. The project was completed in 4 weeks.

eLinq

Elinq, a social network for students, is a web app which features real-time messaging and notifications, a wall for posting topics and comments from peers, and selection of topics to follow. Built in Node.JS, Ember, MongoDB, runs in Ubuntu/Linux with Nginx web serve

Application Dev for Education Analytics Company

"I had a great outsourcing experience. It was a perfect partnership."

Mar. 2017 - Ongoing

Soluntech developed an application and analytics dashboard that helps teachers and parents track their students’' progress on different school subjects and state educational standards.

Durango, Colorado
CTO, Education Analytics Company

Their levels of professionalism stood out and were cited as second-to-none. They provided an overall great partnership and their team did an amazing job salvaging the project. Teachers and users were blown away by the quality of the final application.

Introduce your business and what you do there

I am the chief technology officer for an education standards analytics company, founded by my wife who is a teacher and was awarded teacher of the year in Illinois. She came up with a great idea of a tool for teachers to be able to track education standards, and the like.

What challenge were you trying to address with Soluntech?

I've been the director of education for a software company for 13 years and working in the IT industry for 35+. My challenge was converting from a cloud company that was helping us in the beginning with the development of our software. While developing the software, they made a horrible architectural mistake and wanted to charge us money to fix that mistake. I had to challenge this and I had to go to Plan B quickly, and have the development expedited.

Soluntech came in and did an amazing job and helped us pick-up the ball. We got to be in control of our application, had meetings, they had good customer support and the willingness to help quickly. I felt connected to them and the project at all times and we didn’t feel like just a number. I know when somebody’s going through the motions and I felt like they never went through the motions.

On a high-level overview, teachers are required in many states to track how their students are doing in education standards. We created a cool architecture where teachers can put in assignments, track students’ grade levels standards and more.

They used HTML, Javascript. They were very creative in helping with the design. It's an online application where teachers can sign-in and have access to a neat dashboard that helps them always know where students are at with every subject and the educational standards. We also created an interface where parents can sign in and see their child's progress as well.

They assigned around three to five developers from Soluntech to work on this project.

How did you come to work with Soluntech?

The company that we used before really came across as assertive. They were good at first glance and they seemed like a really good company. I've been in the IT industry for many years and I'm all about affirmation and doing the right thing. But if you also blow it, I think it's important for you to know it, to learn and to get that feedback too.

That company told us they can do all this and when something happened at the end, they said they would fix it but also wanted to charge us a crazy amount of money. It speaks volumes to me that this company made a mistake and didn't have the integrity to fix it, and then charge us a lot of money. I just thought that was the wrong answer to the question.

When I had to go to Plan B, I found another cloud company. They had a professional services type of network where you could actually bid your job and that's what I did. They called up and I did interviews with a few folks. I felt from the start that I could trust Soluntech to make a really amazing job and help with the development of the application for my wife's vision.

How much have you invested with Soluntech?

I think was just under $10K.

We started working in March 2017 and it's an ongoing collaboration.

Teachers do not do need more difficult things. They have enough to do and they need easy processes because they're busy enough. I've done some proof-of-concept demos with principals, assistant principals, and a few teachers and they were blown away by the quality of the application and how easy it was to use. We are at this stage where we're giving it to teachers so they can give us the feedback and ask for enhancements to see how it works in the trenches and we're about to launch. At first glance, the teachers and management work was just amazing.

How did Soluntech perform from a project management standpoint?

I'll give you a real life example. They had a really good infrastructure in place where I knew exactly what they were doing in the very worst case.

I actually went down to Colombia just recently in business for another company which was really great for the collaboration. I met with the president of the company and we’ve talked before on the phone, email, did a web meeting and it was an overall great collaboration. I mean, he had better English than some of my friends.

I was a little skeptical at first when I learned they were in Colombia. But as an IT person, we're all connected and thought this is going to be just fine and after talking with them for a week or so to get a feel of what the partnership was going to be like.

What did you find most impressive about Soluntech?

I want to emphasize that we had such a good partnership. It was one of the best things that we could have done for our vision and our company. As I said, as a teacher of the year, my wife was so impressed with their professionalism.

Are there any areas Soluntech could improve?

There was nothing critical that I can think of.

Overall Score Overall, I had a great outsourcing experience. It was a perfect partnership.
    They met the deadline every time.
    I thought they were very fair and very thorough. I was pleasantly surprised. If there was ever a situation on a deliverable or quote, we talked about it and they were very flexible in that regard.
    Absolute five. Their level of professionalism is second to none.
    They deserve the kudos for sure.

App Development for Management Consulting Firm

"The quality of our product has been outstanding, but SOLUNTECH especially stood out in terms of responsiveness."

2016 - ongoing

SOLUNTECH was hired as a broad band-aid to analyze the existing system, evaluate potential technology replacements, and develop a solution using NAC [network access control] technology, and also iOS and Android applications.​

Seattle, Washington
Matt Harris
Partner, Red Strategy Group LLC

The quality of the product has been outstanding. SOLUNTECH was cited as spectacular in terms of efficiency and economy, accomplishing far more than previous providers. SOLUNTECH stood out in terms of responsiveness and the speed of resolutions for problems and feature requests.​

RED Strategy Group offers strategy consulting for a variety of clients from all over the world, ranging in size from 10 million to 2 and a half billion dollars in annual revenue. We have fewer than 10 employees and are based in Seattle, Washington.

I am the CEO [Chief Executive Officer] of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with SOLUNTECH?

Aside from strategy development, one of our value propositions is an online system for tracking execution against strategy. Our existing SharePoint platform had been developed some time ago by a third party. We were unhappy with its performance and look-and-feel and hired another vendor for a major rewrite. After working together for more than 6 months, we came to the conclusion that the project was going to be a failure. We looked for another vendor and found SOLUNTECH.

SOLUNTECH was hired as a broad band-aid, in order to take a look at our existing system and evaluate potential technology replacements. SOLUNTECH concluded that, at least for the first few releases of the platform, NAC would be a good foundational technology. SOLUNTECH also took into consideration what should be done to our system in order to make it more powerful, compelling, and easy to use. SOLUNTECH was also in charge of the technical work which came with launching, maintaining, and updating the platform.

We worked with 3-4 resources from SOLUNTECH, based on our timesheets. Our client contact was directly through their CEO.

How did you come to work with SOLUNTECH?

I used to be a programmer a long time ago; although I didn't program on cards, I didn't miss it by much. Since that time, I've done other work and have been the CEO of 5 different technology companies. As such, I could make an evaluation of potential solutions and look at both proprietary and open-source implementations of SQL databases. I concluded that NAC was at least a possibility.

I contacted 3-4 companies from the NAC site, and SOLUNTECH was the most responsive. I had several phone conversations with their CEO and concluded that he was the right person for the job. We decided to move forward and evaluate our work along the way.

How much have you invested with SOLUNTECH?

The total cost of our project with SOLUNTECH is expected to range between $10,000 and $50,000.

We started working with SOLUNTECH 6 months ago. The total duration will be at least 2 years.

SOLUNTECH is 3 times as far along as our prior vendors, at a third of the price. SOLUNTECH has been spectacular in terms of efficiency and economy, accomplishing far more than our previous company.

How did SOLUNTECH perform from a project management standpoint?

SOLUNTECH's estimates on timelines were always tight, and they've met or exceeded all of them. SOLUNTECH runs a very transparent project management system, notifying us about any requests entered in when the work was started for them, and when it completed. At any given time, without picking up the phone or sending an email, I will know where we stand on the project.

What did you find most impressive about SOLUNTECH?

The quality of our product has been outstanding, but SOLUNTECH especially stood out in terms of responsiveness. I've never experienced anything quite like it, throughout my collaboration with tens of vendors over the years. Most often, we have instantaneous communication over Skype, and the speed of resolution of both problems and additional feature requests has been excellent.

I have nothing to say.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with SOLUNTECH?

I advise other clients not to take up all of SOLUNTECH's time. We want to use them more.

Through my experience as the CEO of a number of companies, I've been careful in establishing tight definitions of what was being built in my collaborations with other vendors. I was a little uncomfortable with SOLUNTECH's approach of building the product through iterations, in an agile way, but I encourage other clients to be open to this method. It's highly efficient and has been a factor in keeping our cost down and improving speed.

Overall Score The iterative process has worked extremely well for us. Although we hadn't anticipated it, we've launched another significant project with SOLUNTECH, as a result, for the development of an iOS and Android app.
    SOLUNTECH met or exceeded their commitment for every deadline.
    SOLUNTECH was 3 times less expensive than our alternate vendor.
    I appreciated the quality of the product, the creativity SOLUNTECH brought for improving it, and their responsiveness.
    I couldn't be happier with SOLUNTECH.

Database Development for Travel Agency

"Quote."

2015 - 2016

SOLUNTECH was hired to expand and configure the agency’s Knack relational database system and also developed some JavaScript code to increase its functionality.​

25 employees

James Turner
Owner, 360 Private Travel

The work done by SOLUNTECH has been reliable and they were quick in addressing unexpected issues. There has been a decreased disruption of the system and it is excellent in terms of usability. The client would not hesitate to recommend SOLUNTECH to a friend or colleague in the future.

360 Private Travel is a medium-sized tour operator travel agent. I am the owner and one of the directors of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with SOLUNTECH?

We had an old-style reservation system which we desperately needed to update. Because of the processes involved in our business, we needed a bespoke system for the task. We initially used a relational database called Knack, and involved some of the developers of that platform for our project.

SOLUNTECH expanded the first building blocks of our system. We initially worked directly with one of SOLUNTECH's principals in order to determine the primary goals of our projects. He was very hands-on, putting in many hours towards sharing information. As the project developed, more individual tasks could be given to separate developers.

SOLUNTECH helped us configure our relational database, also developed some JavaScript code.

How did you come to work with SOLUNTECH?

Knack enabled our meeting with several developers. Based on our understanding of what needed to be done, we chose to work with SOLUNTECH. They obviously had the right skills, but more importantly, understood what we needed to do.

How much have you invested with SOLUNTECH?

The total cost of our project with SOLUNTECH has been below $50,000. We are planning to spend at least $2,000 per month on an ongoing basis.

We started working with SOLUNTECH in 2015 and have an ongoing relationship.

There are 20-25 people in our company who are using the system on a daily basis, both in the UK and Hong Kong. In the past, the platform used to be slow or non-functional. The work done by SOLUNTECH has been reliable, and the general feedback from our team is that they're generally surprised by the decreased disruption. They've had to learn a new system and way of delivering the core business documentation. The system is excellent in terms of usability, and we are able to make changes quickly.

How did SOLUNTECH perform from a project management standpoint?

Clarifications before pushing forward were always made through email and Skype. We've tracked the progress and tested any new work before releasing it to production. I can't find any faults in how SOLUNTECH delivered. The remote collaboration went well, and SOLUNTECH is fine in terms of English skills.

What did you find most impressive about SOLUNTECH?

SOLUNTECH was quick in addressing unexpected issues. Given that our livelihood rested on the system, we couldn't afford any downtime. In terms of value for money, SOLUNTECH was quite reasonable.

Nothing comes to mind.

I have no particular advice, but I'd have no hesitations in recommending SOLUNTECH to friends or anyone else.

There's always room for improvement, but SOLUNTECH was excellent.

App Development for Divorce Mediation Firm

"I've worked as an IT project manager before coming to this company, and I love SOLUNTECH."

Oct. 2015 - Ongoing

SOLUNTECH developed an application using NAC [network access control], a rapid database tool that can integrate with a document merging app called WebMerge and Zoho as a backend CRM [customer relationship management].

Toronto, Ontario
Divorce Financial Specialist, Divorce the Smart Way

SOLUNTECH was very responsive and had a professional approach to the project. They performed well and delivered the work per the requirements with only a few things to clarify or change.​

Divorce the Smart Way is a divorce mediation organization. I am the owner of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with SOLUNTECH?

We've used SOLUNTECH for a number of projects, with an underlying theme of moving our basic paperwork processing within the separation and divorce market into the online world and reducing costs.

We had developed an application in-house using NAC, but realized that we had taken it as far as it could be taken and that we needed some professional help.

We decided to stick with the NAC technology, which is a rapid database tool that can integrate with a document merging app called WebMerge. We also use Zoho as a backend CRM.

How did you come to work with SOLUNTECH?

We'd worked with other developers, but I wanted to find someone with NAC experience. We looked at offshore companies but liked SOLUNTECH because they were in the same time zone as us and had perfect language skills, a good work ethic, and were very professional. Often, when working with a developer, they will want to get to coding as fast as possible. I asked SOLUNTECH to first make a wireframe design for the frontend, and back-fill it from there. SOLUNTECH was very responsive and had a professional approach to our project.

How much have you invested with SOLUNTECH?

The total cost of our project was under $10,000. We had a bootstrapped approach, as part of an initiative from a university in Toronto for modernizing the way in which divorce is done and lowering costs.

We started working with SOLUNTECH at the end of October 2015. They have completed the portions that we assigned to them, and it was our responsibility to further refine and test the work. We could be further along, but time and resources on our end are limited.

It's too early to have any metrics yet. In terms of quality, what mattered to me was being able to provide a description of a job, make wireframes, and have a product delivered. SOLUNTECH was able to do this.

How did SOLUNTECH perform from a project management standpoint?

Given that SOLUNTECH has been constantly holding our feet to the fire, I think that they performed well.

What did you find most impressive about SOLUNTECH?

I've worked as an IT project manager before coming to this company, and I love SOLUNTECH. There were only a few things which we needed to clarify or change, versus other organizations I've used, where there were daily or hourly questions which we had already clearly answered in the requirements document. After investing time and money into building specifications and wireframes, I don't want to hear additional questions. We can review the documentation, but after that, I expect the work to get done. The work has been delivered 90% by SOLUNTECH, as per the requirements.

Are there any areas SOLUNTECH could improve?

I work in a field which gives me insight into how people interact. I'm a mediator, dealing with the human element, and I've found that they are less prone to pressing clients and asking difficult questions. They're very polite and don't want to ascend, but sometimes there's a need to ask the question that's on your mind and be direct.

Clients should spend time at the requirements stage, ask questions, and have the developer express their view on the work. This isn't cake mix, where someone can add water, stir the ingredients, and stick it into the easy-bake oven. There is time which needs to be invested upfront.

There weren't any delays in the project, but I would have appreciated having a project tracking portal. Both of our teams work within crazy hours, and there is a lot of time invested in making calls and sending emails.
    It would be nice if there was a project portal.
    I have recommended them.

Application Development for Insurance Company

"SOLUNTECH's ​turnaround time was also good; if I requested a change, it was usually done by the next day, with 10 hours of coding."

May 2016 - Aug. 2016

In this ongoing collaboration, the client engaged SOLUNTECH for JavaScript coding within their NAC [network access control] technology platform to add more features in order for their end clients to be able to search for agents.

New Orleans, Louisiana
Joshua Pello
Sr. Systems Administrator, First American Insurance

SOLUNTECH was quick with the coding work and maintained a high level of communications throughout the project. They provided a brief outline of estimated hours and their turnaround was usually completed within a day, with good quality.

We operate in the real estate realm, providing title insurance. I am the Senior Systems Administrator.

What challenge were you trying to address with SOLUNTECH?

We were doing some work with the NAC technology, trying to develop a platform where clients could search for some of our agents.

We engaged SOLUNTECH for some JavaScript coding within our platform, bringing fields over into other forms, downloading certificates, and other tasks which went beyond our scope. We started out with some basic features and added in geographical functionalities, search and download logging, extended search fields, and so on. We've made numerous tweaks over the course of a couple of months. Everything done by SOLUNTECH was within the NAC platform, using JavaScript. There were 1-2 developers working on our project.

How did you come to work with SOLUNTECH?

SOLUNTECH is listed as an NAC-authorized developer and provided one of the 4-5 quotes we received after making a post on the NAC website.

How much have you invested with SOLUNTECH?

The total cost of our project with SOLUNTECH was under $5,000.

We started working with SOLUNTECH in May 2016. Our work was completed in August, but we have engaged SOLUNTECH for little additions since then.

Most of the feedback we've gotten has been good, but as with any project, there were a few items which needed changing. SOLUNTECH has been quick to work with us, and there haven't been many complaints. Any change came after we decided that we needed something different.

Our site is being used by a few dozens of people currently, and it will eventually have thousands of users. It's being used in a production environment, but is still in the testing phase.

How did SOLUNTECH perform from a project management standpoint?

SOLUNTECH had a pretty good process in place, and sent us emails whenever there were changes in the project, or when the work was completed.

What did you find most impressive about SOLUNTECH?

I was pleasantly surprised by the level of communication, given that SOLUNTECH is overseas. There were a few back-and-forth emails in the beginning, but we ended up handling most of the communication through Skype. Whenever we needed something, we could have a quick 5-minute chat. SOLUNTECH’s turnaround time was also good; if I requested a change, it was usually done by the next day, with 10 hours of coding. We never waited more than 48 hours for anything.

Are there any areas SOLUNTECH could improve?

There may have been 1-2 times when a solution was worked on, even though the capability was already built into the system, but there wasn't anything major.

Overall Score We will use SOLUNTECH again.
    Any time when we did something, SOLUNTECH gave me a brief outline of estimated hours, and never went over them.
    SOLUNTECH was well under any other quote.

Database and Mobile App Development for Law Firm

"SOLUNTECH did some honest work, ensuring that no one's time was wasted, which is one of the most important things in our business."

Feb. 2016 - Jun. 2016

SOLUNTECH built an attorney knowledge database and a mobile application for the law firm from scratch. They hosted this custom solution on AWS [Amazon Web Services] and involved C# and HTML development.

500-1000

Phoenix, Arizona
James McLean
Legal Technology Manager

The client found SOLUNTECH to be amazing. The process was seamless and SOLUNTECH was quick, getting the product online for users within a few months while conforming to cost estimates. The law firm’s marketing department is “beyond ecstatic” about having such a robust product.

Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie is soon to be the largest law firm in the South-West. We handle a mixture of energy law, corporate transactions, litigation, gaming, intellectual property, and everything else across the board. I am a project manager for the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with SOLUNTECH?

I was working closely with the marketing team in order to come up with a cross-selling tool for our attorneys. We do business across a vast board of legal services, and it was important for our members to sell more than just the services that a particular attorney could provide to a client.

SOLUNTECH has built an attorney knowledge database, enabling us to provide short blurbs about different segments of law and contact information, also giving us access to info on prospective clients, and what questions would better assess their needs for each particular area.

We started off using the NAC [Network Access Control] database technology, and tasked SOLUNTECH with cleaning up the look and style of the product. Because of their advanced knowledge of all things e-commerce, HTML, C#, PHP and so on, we quickly moved away from NAC.com and moved to a custom solution hosted on Amazon Web Services. SOLUNTECH's team built our product from the ground up, allowing us to install it on all attorneys' phones. The app can not only perform an employer contact search for fellow lawyers but also handles general search terms, specific to the area of law in question. Attorneys can use the data to either further a conversation, or put the client in contact with the right person.

SOLUNTECH assigned at least 4 developers throughout the process. I found them to be amazing, mainly because our marketing department had many ideas, but no cohesive vision on how to move forward. SOLUNTECH's team had to weed through different requests, getting a feel for what we needed, and presenting us with multiple options. This involved C# and HTML development, and building out a complete database platform hosted on AWS. SOLUNTECH handled all the paperwork that came with this, and configured our DNS, building our product from scratch.

How did you come to work with SOLUNTECH?

I found SOLUNTECH on NAC.com. As a special project manager, any project that doesn't fall into the scope of IT becomes my responsibility. I will then try to find the cheapest, fastest, and most robust solution. The initial platform, though functional, did not meet the visual aspects and branding of our company. SOLUNTECH was brought in to tailor our product into a marketing branding solution. The process was great, seamless, and, as difficult as it was for us to come up with a vision, SOLUNTECH was quick in returning wireframes, estimates, and so on. If we had an idea at noon one day, SOLUNTECH was able to at least get us a simple layout which I could present to our Chief Financial Officer, Chief Technology Officer and Chief Marketing Officer at the end of the business day. Having this ability was quite amazing. Contractors typically have a few days of waiting time, but SOLUNTECH's principal always assured us that they'd be able to get things done faster in order to save us money.

How much have you invested with SOLUNTECH?

The original quote for our project was $50,000. We were able to get our product online for our users within a few months, meeting all design criteria for under $15,000.

We've worked with SOLUNTECH from February till June 2016. The project has been completed. If I will ever have a need for SOLUNTECH's services, I will call them immediately. I wish that SOLUNTECH could come work directly for us.

I received a huge number of pats on the back from the executive committee, the managing partner, and all the users involved. Some of the best attorneys in the South-West have used the product and are happy with it. Marketing is beyond ecstatic about having such a robust product. It was everything that they asked for, and there was no negative feedback.

Our marketing department had trouble coming up with a cohesive vision, so we had a process of building whatever they asked for, presenting it, and finding that the marketing people themselves had forgotten to ask for something. SOLUNTECH's team was quick to get those features installed. If I had a problem at 3 o'clock in the afternoon, it would be solved by 5 o'clock.

How did SOLUNTECH perform from a project management standpoint?

SOLUNTECH performed amazingly in this regard. Not only did I get cost breakdowns, but also a regular weekly timesheet which matched those. If a task took 15 hours to complete, we were given access to timesheets letting us know exactly how that time had been spent. We had many meetings with SOLUNTECH, making sure that we were comfortable with the decisions being made, understood the scope of work, and had realistic expectations. SOLUNTECH was available to us 24/7.

What did you find most impressive about SOLUNTECH?

We are a massive company, and it would have been very easy to gouge us for money. Not only did I feel that our time and budget were respected, but SOLUNTECH also took the initiative in addressing requests from us which weren't necessarily going to work long-term. SOLUNTECH did what was asked of them, but also wrote alternatives, and presented us with them, giving our company best and worst case scenarios for any design. SOLUNTECH did some honest work, ensuring that no one's time was wasted, which is one of the most important things in our business.

Are there any areas SOLUNTECH could improve?

No. I couldn't be happier with SOLUNTECH.

I gave SOLUNTECH a raise at one point.
    SOLUNTECH met and exceeded expectations.
    Not only would I recommend SOLUNTECH, I'd hire them again in a second.