Web and mobile apps tailored for your business

The Software House is a place where business questions meet software answers. We provide web and mobile solutions for:

• enterprises which want to automate their internal processes, • funded startups that need custom-made applications, • software companies looking for PHP Symfony experts.

We have already helped companies from all over the world: Western Europe, Scandinavia, the United States and the Middle East. Personal approach to every business project earned us a place among the top 15 IT companies in the country in following categories: fastest growing company, largest provider of web applications and portals, largest mobile apps provider (according to IDG Poland).

During the last 5 years, our revenues have been growing 330% per year on average and now we have 85 professionals working in 2 offices in Gliwice and Kraków in southern Poland. We provide complete teams needed to put your ideas into action, so we do not outsource any work. We want to cooperate closely with our clients and this is why our processes are based on agile methodologies like Scrum and Kanban.

We use popular and reliable technologies:

• PHP (Symfony)
  • Ruby on Rails
  • JavaScript (AngularJS, React)
  • Mobile (iOS, Android)

Zygmunta Starego 11a
    Gliwice
    Poland
    +48 793 142 320

eSky.com, Worldwide101.com, SpeakersCorner.com, Prisma.com, Deliveryy.com, Prografix, TVT, Child Care Center Software, Smartum, MEDarchiver, Flyo, PAAY

Flott! - platform for mini-tasking in neighborhood

Flott! is an online and mobile marketplace that connects older users with young contractors in the neighborhood. It is a platform to outsource simple tasks. We prepared the whole software architecture, logo, and layouts of website and mobile apps. We have delivered web app (for old users), Android and iOS mobile apps (for young users), and backend database.

CLOSE-COLLABORATION - financial software for BPO companies

Close-Collaboration is a SaaS platform built by The Software House. The main goal of the platform is to manage financial tasks, including statuses and notifications, in BPO companies. The software is intended to significantly improve the planning and execution of a company financial work.

CHILD CARE CENTER SOFTWARE - SaaS platform for managing child centers

Child Care Center Software is a US startup offering a SaaS platform for child care centers. The main goal of the platform is to automate processes and optimize costs. The platform, entirely developed by The Software House, enables employees time tracking, communication and billing with parents, and increases children safety.

CONTROLLING-ONLINE - advanced company administration software

Controlling-Online specializes in the fundraising, financial consulting, accounting, human resources, controlling, and other administrative services for startups. Our task was to deliver Job.B - portal that provides full service of business processes to the customers of Controlling-Online. The platform allows users to define and implement processes, create document workflows, manage investment processes, and other processes related to company administration.

CLOUDOX - VPS cloud managment

CloudOx is a cloud hosting company offering their clients virtual private servers (VPS). In this project our goal was to create a dedicated VPS managment platform hosted in the cloud. We have built a fully self-managed SaaS (Software as a Service) platform, thanks to which CloudOx increased hugely the number of users.

WORLDWIDE 101 - CRM for virtual assistants

Worldwide 101 is an international consulting company offering the service of Virtual Assistants specializing in marketing, accounting, administration, design, simple programming, and other services. The Software House made all these services scalable and transformed them into an automated process.

PAAY - mobile wallet and payment services

PAAY is a startup from New York offering payment services as online checkout and mobile wallet through web panel and apps for iOS and Android. The Software House is the main tech supplier for PAAY. We have built the API, web and mobile apps. We are making a significant contribution to the business development of the project for over two years.

FLYO - Uber for airport shuttle

Flyo is an airport shuttle company operating in Oslo. Thanks to the web and mobile apps that we have built, Flyo customers can book their transport in a fast and convenient way. Our client also gained a CRM tool and a powerful system for route planning.

GRAPH STORY CONSOLE - complex graph databases in the cloud

Graph Story offers an access to graph databases in real time. The Software House was responsible for the implementation of Graph Story Console, a platform that enables managing of big data compilations. Through a careful analysis of our client’s idea and area of activity we automated and scaled the service that Graph Story so far performed manually. Graph Story Console improved the work of our client and increased the number of his customers.

ESKY - complex e-commerce platform for online travel agency

eSky is an online travel agency that offers services of over 500 000 of hotels and 650 airlines.  The Software House team forms part of a group responsible for designing and building efficient and future-proof platform that enables eSky to grow in international markets. We offered our client the best technical solutions, addressing business challenges of the new platform.

DELIVERYY - fast delivery service via mobile app

Deliveryy is a mobile application for iOS devices with a web-based administration panel, made for PorterEx. PorterEx wanted to consolidate under the Deliveryy brand all existing courier services in Kuwait. We created an app for iOS phones, designed technical architecture, and built an administrative panel including an advanced reporting module.

Custom Portal Development for Translation Company

"In addition to handling the project, The Software House's team was very helpful and communicative in teaching me how to organize the project best."

May 2016 - Ongoing

The Software House built a custom project portal for onboarding clients and managing project details and interactions in one central hub.

11- 50 employees

Minneapolis, Minnesota Area
Head of Delivery, Translation Company

The Software House built a robust system that surpassed client expectations in terms of functionality and timeline. The Software House is an expert in Agile project methodology.

We are a language translation and localization company. I am the director of professional services. I craft the solutions and strategies brought to our clients, focusing on technology.

What challenge were you trying to address with The Software House?

We needed to build a custom customer portal that would allow us to have custom functionalities for interacting with clients and initiating new projects.

The Software House provided development and design for our portal. We didn't have complete wireframes, so The Software House worked on this when needed.

We've used a 2 to 3-person team from The Software House working in 2-week sprints. The size of the team was scaled depending on the amount of work, thus aligning the scope with our own needs and calendar. I considered this a big benefit of working with The Software House.

How did you come to work with The Software House?

We had a previous relationship with one of The Software House's directors via a software company located in the same region. He told us about The Software House's capabilities as well as his new role there. We realized that this could be a fit for our projects.

We took some time off for testing, but it was a 6-month project overall. We've completed the initial development stage in 2016 and have moved into a support and update phase.

The product has exceeded our expectations, and we have been able to sneak in additional functionalities within the same timeline. The communication with The Software House has also been excellent.

We have just completed development and are in the middle of the deployment phase. I don't have any specific numbers for the platform. Our customer base is using another product that will now be replaced. I anticipate us having 100 percent migration.

How did The Software House perform from a project management standpoint?

I came into the project as a novice to Agile development. In addition to handling the project, The Software House's team was very helpful and communicative in teaching me how to organize the project best. Their willingness to go above and beyond in helping me to learn the process was excellent.

Are there any areas The Software House could improve?

I am completely satisfied with The Software House's work.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with The Software House?

By being upfront about needing help, The Software House was able to come in and assist us in areas where planning wasn't as fully fleshed out as it needed to be.

Overall Score It was great working with The Software House.
    Not only did The Software House meet all of our deadlines, but they also helped me create the schedule that we needed.
    The Software House figured out how to get our project done within the budget constraints that we did had and without cutting corners that could have impacted functionality.
    The quality has completely met our expectations.
    I have recommended them and will continue to do so.

Development for Shared Economy Startup

"I always felt informed about the status of the project. [They were] accurate with estimates in terms of both time and budget."

The client is a shared economy startup based in Switzerland. There was a need to create a minimum viable product with an offshore technical team. The Software House was selected to develop the MVP, the mobile application, web app, and database. Hopefully, more work will be added in the near future.

Zurich, Switzerland Area
Co-founder at Shared Economy Startup

The client is very satisfied with the work delivered by The Software House. They were extremely successful in creating a functional MVP. The Software House is highly recommended to others.

Proximis is a startup and an on-demand economy platform.

I am the founder of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with The Software House?

Our intention was to develop a minimum viable product and have a proof of concept.

The Software House provided development for a mobile app, a web portal, and the back-end database system that enabled communication between the two.

How did you come to work with The Software House?

I found The Software House through Clutch, looking for companies with high rankings within a limited geographical space. I am based in Switzerland, so the company needed to be close enough to enable face-to-face meetings. This ruled out the obvious low-cost choices like India and Asia. The location and time difference would have been a problem. I narrowed down my search to Eastern Europe, looking at some suppliers in Poland, Bulgaria and Czech Republic. I was looking for a developer who was familiar with working with small startup companies with no technical skills. As such, I was looking for a complete package, including project management. It was important that I assumed the role of product owner, leaving technical project management up to the supplier.

I evaluated companies based on the strength of their response to my general inquiries. I wanted to find a sparring partner in the whole development process, not just a technical resource that took care of coding.

It was between $50,000 and $100,000.

Hopefully, the collaboration will be ongoing for further product improvements.

I feel that the work has been successful from a technical standpoint. They delivered what was promised.

How did The Software House perform from a project management standpoint?

I felt informed about our status throughout the project. The Software House was accurate with estimates in terms of both time and budget. I appreciated their flexibility to adjust and adapt the scope. Changes were always addressed transparently. I always knew if something would be outside of the initial scope or if it would affect the delivery time. The Software House was open to discussing changes and gave constructive feedback on whether or not they recommended an implementation and how they thought that it would affect me in terms of time and money.

What distinguishes The Software House from other providers?

I appreciated their project management skills. Someone like me, without a strong technical background, needed a developer that would take care of technical elements and understood the perspective and requirements from the client side. If I asked for technical functions, I felt that the technical management didn't just throw in a solution. They made a good effort to understand why I wanted a specific function and gave feedback on easier, more cost-effective ways to solve issues.

Is there anything The Software House could have improved or done differently?

There's not much I could mention in this regard. The Software House delivered what was promised. There were no issues that would be outside of normal expectations for such a project.

In the beginning, I had the feeling that some of the other companies I approached had a better understanding of what my business intentions were more than The Software House did. Because I had gone through a detailed specification phase with The Software House, I became convinced that they'd be the better choice, though.

We met the deadline with only a small delay, which was agreed upon with The Software House.
    They were accurate in sticking with the original estimates. The total cost came to a bit more than what was agreed with The Software House, but we developed functionalities that were clearly outside of the scope...wasn't the cheapest option.
    The Software House delivered what I expected. This is the only measure I'd use to judge quality because I'm not technically savvy enough to judge them in terms of development quality.
    Anyone who is looking to develop a complex app should contact The Software House.

iOS App Development for Courier Service

"[They're] the best development company I've ever worked with and I've worked with quite a few."

After receiving the app’s concept from the client, The Software House handled the design, planning, and development, and continues to provide maintenance services.

Kuwait
Co-Owner, Porter Express Delivery Company

The Software Group’s work on the project was excellent. Their commitment to the app showed; quality and results came before money. The client was pleased with the agency’s project management, personal touch, and ability to deliver.

We are the Porter Express delivery company, a courier company that delivers parcels and food in Kuwait.

I'm one of the owners.

What business challenge were you trying to address with The Software House?

We were trying to create an iOS app to automate ordering for Porter Express. Instead of making a customer phone in to order, we sought the help of The Software House to make a mobile app to handle all requests and orders.

Please describe the scope of their involvement.

We just provided The Software House with the concept of the app we wanted to create. They did the design, planning, and development, and they continue to provide maintenance. They did everything.

How did you come to work with The Software House?

We found them on Clutch, actually. They were very highly recommended there, so we went ahead with them based on that recommendation.

We have spent a bit more than $10,000 working with The Software House.

The Software House maintains our app.

How did The Software House perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management was excellent. Regarding the actual implementation of the project, they were very professional, performed at a very high level and produced very high-quality work. It was an unbelievable experience working with them.

What distinguishes The Software House from other providers?

The Software House is the best development company I've ever worked with, and I've worked with quite a few. They are professional and kept in constant contact with us. Their priority was to help us, not ask for more money. They'll do the development first. They'll help us out with everything, and then we will talk about money. This is not like other development companies where it's money first, and then we'll talk about development. That personal touch was excellent.

Is there anything The Software House could have improved or done differently?

To be honest, no. I think they did an excellent job. For the budget that we were working with, they outperformed themselves.

We did run a little behind, but that was all right.

App Development for Financial Services Platform

"What I like working with The Software House is that you only need to give them a small amount of direction and they understand what they need to develop. They work independently in that sense."

The client is a startup working to build a financial services platform. This client was looking for a development partner that could help with front-end design and the Android development portion of their app. This client decided to partner with The Software House after being introduced to their team through a professional recommendation.

Amsterdam, Netherlands
CTO, Financial Services Startup

The client is extremely satisfied with their partnership with The Software House. The client highly recommends The Software House as an app development partner. This client highlights their independent development style as one reason for recommendation.

We are a startup. We have created several financial apps and are working to build a broader platform.

I'm the CTO.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Software House?

We are trying to build a payment app. In addition to that, we are trying to build an app that is more like an online Excel sheet where, for instance, students can look at their expenses and share them with others.

Currently, we have a development team of our own here in Amsterdam. We develop the iOS part and the back-end part. The back-end part is written in Ruby on Rails and the iOS part, of course, Object C. The Software House helped us develop the Android version of both apps for both products. In addition to that, one of the products also has a front-end application. That's something that they are also helping with. We have two teams at Software House: one for front-end and one for Android development.

How did you come to work with Software House?

We've worked with The Software House in the past. Initially, a colleague introduced us to their team. We've stuck with them ever since because we liked what they were doing. They deliver great quality.

Our work with The Software House so far has been in the range of $50,000 to $100,000.

What distinguishes Software House from other providers?

What I like working with The Software House is that you only need to give them a small amount of direction and they understand what they need to develop. They work independently in that sense. They think along with the products, such as the way they were able to translate our iOS mobile app and adapt it so it was more suitable for Android. We liked the ideas they introduced.

Is there anything Software House could have improved or done differently?

No. As of yet, I'm really happy.

Overall Score I really like these guys.
    However, that's hard to give a rating. We work in sprints, and the latest project that we did, they just go along with the sprints that we do. We haven't had any real deadlines yet.
    I think cost-wise, it's a good deal. Here in Amsterdam, development is much more expensive.
    I think they deliver great quality.

Software Development for Financial Software Startup

"Their performance was excellent. The Software House came up with proposals for solutions to the problems we had anticipated. Their suggestions were very helpful. The product is very modern – something to be proud of."

The client is a small software startup that has created software for the finance industry in Poland to improve corporate efficiency and performance. There was a need to work with a quality developer to improve the core product. The Software House was selected to provide development and usability consulting to launch the first the software tool. The project is ongoing to enhance the initial product.

Poland
Cofounder at Financial Software Startup

The client is extremely satisfied with the work delivered by The Software House. The Software House created something modern and effective and been great with support and consulting throughout the three-year partnership. The Software House is highly recommended to others.

We are a startup here in Poland, having just begun a few years ago. We offer software to help companies be more efficient with accounting and other important processes.

What is your role in your organization?

I am one of two partners and owners.

What business challenge were you trying to address with The Software House?

Many companies want to use a shared service to save costs on routine business processes. Our experience showed that there is a market for an application to support the shared services environment and help standardize normal business processes like accounting. The application would help communication between the shared service and the markets they serve.

Please describe the scope of their involvement.

The Software House developed the application from start to finish, according to our specifications and expected outcome.

How did you come to work with The Software House?

We started to think about the application, but we didn't have a strong IT [information technology] background. We began with some freelancers and, unfortunately, we lost three years because we were unable to get accomplished what we needed. We knew that we needed to start again from scratch.

Consequently, I began researching, especially for Polish firms, to find a partner that could help us to develop what we needed. We didn't want to work with freelancers as we had in the past. The problem with freelancers is that there is no real coordination between them. Without a single team, there is no one to connect the dots and have a sense of the overall shape of the project.

Through my research, we found The Software House. We met face to face and laid out the problem we were trying to address and the application we wanted to have developed. They saw us as a startup that had an idea and needed help to transform the idea into the product. That was very special for us because we saw that they truly wanted to help us because they saw the potential of this tool.

We've worked with them for two years, but we lost three years with different developers. From that point, we've been educated. We've learned that it is much better to have people who are here in Poland, people with whom we can meet face to face.

Our relationship with The Software House is ongoing. They are very flexible on different layers like payment. For example, if their invoice was higher than we expected in the current month, then they are happy to roll part of their fees over to the next month.

Could you share any statistics, metrics or other feedback from this engagement?

We don't have any metrics yet since we just started. We have done a couple of sales presentations and, so far, everything has been positive. While we were doing a presentation for future clients, The Software House was on the line, letting us know that if anything went wrong, they would be there to help us. But, nothing went wrong, and everything was absolutely fine. This makes us confident that the quality of the developed application is the best in the industry.

They knew we had the presentation and wanted to support us even though we hadn't asked for that support. They don't have a financial share in our company. They are just the partners in our journey, which, I believe, is truly unique.

How did The Software House perform from a project management standpoint?

Their performance was excellent. The Software House came up with proposals for solutions to the problems we had anticipated. Their suggestions were very helpful. We were able to focus on the application design since project management was handled by The Software House for all the other parts of the project. The product is very modern – something to be proud of.

What distinguishes The Software House from other providers?

They work with you as a partner to understand your needs. But, they're aiming to help you achieve your targets. That's unique as they care as much as you do. It's not as if they are an ordinary vendor that just wants to send out an invoice and get paid. They really care about what we are doing and are proactive in helping us interact with clients. I'm not treated as just another customer. We are partners.

Is there anything The Software House could have improved or done differently?

There is nothing major worth mentioning. All I can say is that I hope they will stay like they are in terms of their attitude and how they treat their clients. I hope if they become a big software house, they won't forget about us.

Overall Score Sometimes we would miss a deadline, but that was mostly because we didn't do something right on our end.

I recommend The Software House. If someone says they'd rather have a freelancer because it's cheaper, I try to convince them not to go that way. I recommend them to anyone that is starting up or wanting to improve a software product they already have.

Remote Development for German Digital Agency

"We have worked with The Software House for more than one year and, during this time, their developers added great value to the project and were significant producers for the achievements of our delivery dates. The proactive and productive developers make remote work easy."

The client is a German digital agency with a large office in Beijing. There was a need to hire remote developers to help with various enterprise application development client projects. The Software House provides four developers on an ongoing basis for the client. The partnership will expand if The Software House can provide additional, competent developers.

Berlin, Germany Area
CTO at German Digital Agency

The client is very satisfied with the work delivered by The Software House. They have worked on numerous successful projects together. The Software House is highly recommended to others.

trommsdorff+drüner is a digital agency with around 90 people in Berlin and Beijing. Our services aim at leveraging untapped data resources, creating smart strategies, client-centric tools, forward-thinking business models, and game-changing insights. To do so we build our own Smart Data Solution. The Software House supports us in the development.

What is your role and responsibilities?

I am the CTO. I lead the development, technical project, and product teams.

What were your company's business goals for the project?

We are developing a SmartData Product that is project driven. The Software House helps us constantly to improve the product and supports some of the projects.

Please describe the scope of the project.

The Software House developers are integrated in our development team remotely. They take part in technical discussions, sprint planning and, mainly, development.

How did you come to work with The Software House?

The Software House was a recommendation from our biggest outsourcing partner. We usually try out one of their developers for two weeks and if it fits, we ramp up. They were the third company we tried to outsource some of the product development to. At this point, it is the only company it really works with.

We have actually three developers booked for the whole year and hope to get more. The total volume is a six-digit number.

When was the project completed?

It is still running and will definitively go on into 2016.

What were the results of the project, and are there any metrics you can share?

We have actually four big companies using our product, and they are very satisfied.

How did The Software House perform?

When working with The Software House, was there anything unique or special about them?

The quality of the developers is outstanding.

Looking back on the project, is there any area that The Software House could improve or you would do differently?

Only bring more developers.

Overall Score I highly recommend The Software House.

Custom System Development

"The Software House team is professional and responsive. They are efficient in resolving any bugs."

The client is Worldwide101, a virtual assistant company that provides administrative and project management services to their clients. This client was in need of a development partner that could help provide a more robust enterprise application that would also reduce the need for manual processing. Worldwide101 chose The Software House to deliver a solution that now integrates with their accounting, payment, and customer relationship management systems.

Bordeaux, France
Co-founder, Worldwide101

The client is extremely satisfied with their partnership with The Software House. This client has worked with The Software House on previous projects and highlights their team's flexibility and accessibility as project requirements change.

Worldwide101 is an international virtual assistant company offering business-class services to successful small businesses around the world. As co-founder and director of marketing and technology, I am responsible for ensuring that our systems provide the functionality that our clients need to work with their assistant and manage their account.

Worldwide101 has grown rapidly since founding in 2009, and our systems have been based on a mix of existing commercially available cloud-based systems for managing time tracking, providing client dashboards, billing, and invoicing.

Our goal with working with The Software House and in developing a new system was to increase the professionalism of our client dashboard and create a more customized and robust solution. Additionally, we wanted to increase automation and reduce the amount of manual processing involved in onboard and provisioning for new clients.

The Software House developed a custom application built in Ruby on Rails, integrating into our accounting system, Xero, payment processor, Stripe, and CRM [customer relationship management] system.

We evaluated solutions in PHP and Ruby on Rails before settling with Ruby on Rails due to its rapid development capabilities.

We had worked with The Software House on a number of previous projects and have been consistently impressed with their service levels. Both their account management team and their project and development teams are accessible, friendly, and a pleasure to work with in addition to the technical skills. The Software House demonstrated flexibility during the project as requirements changed and were extremely good at staying on time and budget.

We conceptualized the system and developed wireframes and then their team carried them forward recommending options for implementation. The project duration was four months.

We are currently beta testing the new system and, so far, everything is working very well. The Software House team is professional and responsive. They are efficient in resolving any bugs. We are on track to enter full production next month.

Child Care Center Software

"This development project has gone smoothly from day one."

The Software House created management and payroll software for child care centers using RAILS. They developed a web app that operates on iPads and desktops to connect staff and parents through a portal.

Hartford, Connecticut
Founder, Child Care Center

The client is very pleased with the partnership. The Software House is timely on all deliverables, works well with offshore customers, provides good coding, and is highly recommended.

I hired The Software House to develop software for my clients. I am the owner of [a child care center] and currently only have one center, but planned on marketing the software, once completed, to other child care centers.

I wanted to create software to comprehensively manage a child care center and help child care facilities save 10 percent on payroll.

I found The Software House through a personal referral whom I really trust. They made a Web app that runs on iPads and desktops to work with all staff members and parents through a parent portal. They developed the system using RAILS.

This development project has gone smoothly from day one. Their team works very well with Americans. They simply deliver. They are on time with great code.

PAAY Development Partnership

"We really liked them because they weren’t code monkeys. They didn’t just ask for tasks and then complete them. They actually put thought into it."

1,000,000 - 9,999,999

The client is a new firm that provides a mobile wallet. There was a need to find a development partner from overseas. The Software House was selected to provide developers on an ongoing basis. The work is growing with no plans to stop the relationship.

New York Metro Area
Co-Founder, PAAY

The client is extremely satisfied with the work delivered by The Software House. They are very proactive with suggestions and are more talented than most offshore developers. The only complaint is that it can take them some extra time to scale the team. The Software House is highly recommended to others.

Our company is a mobile wallet service. We have flipped the shopping cart upside down and made payments a lot faster and more secure.

What is your role and responsibilities?

I’m a project manager.

What was your goal for working with Software House?

They started by helping us with an MVP, a prototype and model to present to investors to show them the concept actually works, and it would be well used. They did such an amazing job we kept them on as a full-time extension of our team and they are doing a lot of the core development today.

It’s only development work.

What was your process for selecting Software House with which to work?

I found them through a CTO of a major gaming company in New York. He recommended these guys. They turned out to be really amazing. I’ve done outsourcing before through Canada, Russia, India, and Ukraine.

[It was] $1 million to $10 million

When was the work completed?

It’s open ended and we’re growing the partnership in 2015.

Do you have any statistics or metrics to track improvement from the project?

I do, but I can’t release that because we’re still in a stealth beta mode. I can tell you that they’ve completed a Web application in Android and iPhone, a native mobile Web app all within the last 15 months that have been used by less than a million users with no complaints.

Are you satisfied with their performance?

In the beginning, I was leery about using outsourced work again. But, the MVP [minimum viable product] that they did was really amazing. We used two of their developers with two of our developers here. We really liked them because they weren’t code monkeys. They didn’t just ask for tasks and then complete them. They actually put thought into it. Within the first three weeks, one of the developers told me I was wrong and that this was not how we should do it. That earned my respect because he was right. I appreciated that. I trusted him to do it a different way. He showed a faster, quicker, and more secure way.

Is there anything unique about Software House that really makes them stand out, compared to other online marketing companies?

They have the ability to work with other third-party integrators. Because we’re a thin tech company, we have to deal with Visa, MasterCard and a lot of banks and other security companies associated with it. I never have to have a three-way call or a forwarded email. I’m comfortable with them talking directly to those third parties directly. There was no language barrier. They definitely go above and beyond in that area as well.

They’re doing such great work, and we’re constantly asking for more people. The ramp up time to get a new person or a new quote on a new person creates a delay. It can take 30 to 35 days to find a person since they only bring in really qualified resources. That can create a headache for us since we want to scale faster.