Premier Magento Development

SoftLoft is an innovative eCommerce software company, providing the full range of services related to Magento and custom web development.

Founded in 2008 and based in Ukraine, we supply our Customers around the world with agile, reliable, and cost-effective eCommerce solutions.

SoftLoft offers fully tailored services to match the individual Customers' needs, with ongoing support and quick problem solving. We ensure that your solution remains operating non-stop at full capacity. Hiring only the best Magento development experts, we offer a full 100% money back guarantee – if a provided solution doesn’t meet your quality standards, it doesn’t meet ours!

To develop and launch a Magento based store is only a small part of what we can deliver. Our day-to-day activity extends to all phases of development and support of your online business.

2008
Kharkiv, Ukraine
  • Office 927, 3, Solomianska Str.
    Kyiv
    Ukraine
  • Office 103, 19, Tinka Str.
    Kryvyi Rih
    Ukraine
  • 39/5 Granton Crescent
    Edinburgh
  • Tempovej 37B, DK-2750
    Ballerup
    Denmark

We helped Clients like these sell smarter:

Escentials

Escentials is a famous Asian manufacturer of beauty products, raising fragrance standards by staying relevant to ever-changing lifestyles and preferences of the individual, providing personalised beauty services and finest products from the world over.

beauty

Magento, HTML/CSS, JavaScript, Google Maps API, PayPal

Bendon

Bendon Limited is one of the biggest lingerie stores in New Zealand and Australia. Bendonlingerie.com is an online lingerie store and home of favourite brands: Bendon, Lovable, Heidi Klum Intimates, Pleasure State, Stella McCartney, Fayreform and more.

luxury lingerie and homeware

Magento EE , HTML/CSS, JavaScript, Google Maps API, XML, Varnish

Miller Harris

A Britain perfumer Lyn Harris founded Miller Harris in 2000. Before that she spent 5 years training in France at one of the highly prestigious schools of the perfume in Paris and then Robertet in Grasse. Lyn Harris works with natural materials in classical French style.

perfumes

Magento, Google API, SagePay, HTML/CSS, JS RoyalPost, XML API

Shobr

Shobr is a marketplace with global ambitions. SoftLoft faced a challenge to rewrite and finalize the current solution for the suppliers’ portal. We implemented the uploading and management of all the products to be presented by different vendors in the marketplace.

Marketplace, FMCG

Magento EE, Symfony 2, REST API, JavaScript

Multiple Magento Devs for E-Commerce Dev Firm

"Their team is always available to solve problems online. They’ve never failed to deliver a task."

Apr. 2015 - Ongoing

SoftLoft acts as an ongoing development partner, providing front- and backend Magento e-commerce services. They’re also responsible for website testing.

Denmark
Kristoffer Ernest
Owner, Fortifi

End-clients have been pleased with the turnover that SoftLoft’s work drives. SoftLoft’s habit of preserving team composition has helped forge a strong partnership, which leads to smooth problem solving and communication. Customers can expect a responsive, friendly, and hard-working team.

I’m the owner of Fortifi. We specialize in building Magento e-commerce solutions.

For what projects/services did your company hire SoftLoft?

We’ve been using SoftLoft for several years for front- and backend development and support.

We needed to deliver development tasks to our clients.

We worked with a broad range of outsourced partners before we found SoftLoft. We had a good initial experience and stopped searching for new partners.

SoftLoft has always been an important part of building B2B and B2C Magento e-commerce websites, some of which have included custom integrations with local services. When we start a new project, we’ll provide them with a description and discuss the task. They’ll analyze it and develop a solution model, and then, after we approve it, they’ll move into development, testing, and production.

The team changes according to our needs, but we’re always working with people we know.

Many of our projects drive increased online turnover for our clients. We’ve been satisfied with SoftLoft’s work. Their efficiency is good, and we greatly appreciate their pricing. Finding highly specialized Magento develops locally at their price would be impossible.

We’ve always collaborated well. SoftLoft is very responsive and delivers within deadlines. We work through Skype, Jira, and Bitbucket and have had no language or time difference issues. Visiting their offices has strengthened our relationship and helps us solve problems in a friendly manner.

They provide a perfect service. Their team is always available to solve problems online. They’ve never failed to deliver a task.

No, there aren’t. We’re very satisfied with our cooperation.

Ongoing Magento 2 Web Dev & Support

“They were able to decipher our existing site’s poor code in order to fix problem areas.”

Jun. 2018 - Ongoing

SoftLoft provides ongoing web development and support for a small business. They assessed and addressed existing site issues and optimized load speed. They also develop and install custom modules.

New Zealand
Greg Kerr
Company Director, Established Group

Their team’s experience is solid and they’ve made a number of improvements since the start of the project. Customer satisfaction is one of their main priorities.

I’m the director of Established Group, a small digital creative agency based in New Zealand.

For what projects/services did your company hire SoftLoft?

We needed someone with Magento 2 expertise for development and support.

Our site needed significant upgrading. Not only did we want to optimise it, we also wanted to create new modules and features. We needed a partner capable of providing ongoing high-quality support.

They were recommended to us by another Magento 2 developer.

They started out by thoroughly delving into the site’s structure and complexities. We also worked with them to explain our product offerings and how the site helped promote those. In terms of deliverables, we asked for a full assessment of the site, including any obvious problems. Once those were identified, we asked them to recommend fixes or improvements for those issues. They were also tasked with optimising site speed. In addition, they perform a number of ongoing tasks, including optimising our server, developing custom modules and installing third-party ones to add new features, and improving overall site functionality. They also work through any bugs that come up and perform updates and site maintenance.

We work with a team of four that includes one senior, one intermediate, and two junior developers.

We’ve been working together for six months and they’re always quick to rectify any issues they find. It’s reassuring to see how much they focus on customer satisfaction.

My background is in project management and development, so I was able to integrate directly into their development team.

Their experience was solid and I was impressed by how well they were able to decipher our existing site’s poor code in order to fix problem areas.

None that I can think of.

Web Dev and Tech Support for Online Baby Shop

“There’s never been a task SoftLoft couldn't achieve one way or another over our five-year partnership.”

Feb. 2013 - Jan. 2018

For the past five years, SoftLoft has been providing technical support and web development expertise on an ongoing basis. The focus of their efforts is an online store that delivers nationally.

Kiev, Ukraine
Victoria Stepanenko
Owner, Online Store of Goods for Children, babymoda.ua

SoftLoft has produced an excellent quality of development work over the course of a long-term partnership. They offer consistently reliable technical support and quickly solve any problem along the way. The team is comprised of skilled, attentive, and adaptable resources who are always professional.

I work for an online store for children and their parents. Our office is located in Kiev, and we sell and deliver our products all over the territory of Ukraine

For what projects/services did your company hire SoftLoft?

We’ve worked together since 2013. SoftLoft has provided web development and technical support for my e-commerce shop for the past five years.

We needed the SoftLoft team to develop our platform in accordance with all our requirements.

We found SoftLoft by searching online. After we ran some assessments and negotiated a contract, we started our engagement with a small task. SoftLoft conducted this test flawlessly, so we began our partnership.

SoftLoft was involved in every part of the process. Our solution demanded a wide range of work. The team executed all the necessary tasks including design, modification, and customization. They used SEO techniques to optimize our online store for increased visibility.

Their team included one project manager and 2-3 developers depending on the period of time and type of task we were doing.

I’ve been working with SoftLoft for five years, which is an extended period of time for my type of business. In general, SoftLoft has delivered every service we wanted. They completed all the tasks we requested, crafted the design and functionality, and solved problems. The team completed our project within the deadlines we set. Our site displays a high degree of professionalism.

I’d describe SoftLoft as a team of high-level, flexible, helpful, and professional employees. We discussed every matter down to the slightest detail. Upon examination, we realized everything was completed exactly according to our requirements. SoftLoft’s technical support was always prompt and effective. They also gave us timely feedback on urgent issues.

SoftLoft provides high caliber service at a competitive price. The team is always available online and ready to problem solve. There’s never been a task SoftLoft could not achieve one way or another during the five years of our partnership.

I am very satisfied with the work they've done.

Website Development for Photography Business

"Their work exceeds my expectations, and they always deliver impressive, tangible results."

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

SoftLoft developed a CMS using Wordpress, implemented SEO, created a CRM system, and integrate e-commerce functions. They're currently developing additional features.

Kyiv, Ukraine
Olena Lavrenyuk
Business Owner, Olena Lavrenyuk Photography

The website Softloft created is working as intended and increasing online presence. Their team is organized, thoroughly planning out every step of the process to ensure smooth development. Their ability to deliver high-quality features is impressive.

I'm a wedding, family, and lifestyle photographer.

For what projects/services did your company hire SoftLoft?

I wanted to enhance my online presence online by creating a website for my photography services.

I wanted a full-featured website with a gallery, blog, contact, feedback forms, and other functions for my business.

I searched for a proper local vendor through my network of contacts and through the internet. I was about to choose another supplier, but SoftLoft was recommended to me by a trusted confidant. After a series of introductions and their proposal, I choose them.

I created some graphic designs and concept designs for SoftLoft their team to explain to them what I needed. After a couple of iterations, they came up with the mockups that suited my needs. Then, SoftLoft set up a CMS using Wordpress and customized a responsive theme for my design. Their team also tuned the site for my needs, which included SEO, social media, CRM, and an e-commerce integration. We're currently planning to launch the website and then, enhancing it with the features step by step.

I work with a project manager, a designer, and two CMS programmers.

While I am already present in social media networks like Facebook and Instagram, it's essential for me to have my own website