What's your story?

Gold

What makes us different? We could tell you all about how much harder we work, or the years of collective experience? Perhaps all the great work we’ve done? Our competitive rates? Everyone has that.

We’re insatiable storytellers. We're driven to find your story, and tell it in a way that demands attention. Through written word, motion and imagery, we capture your voice, look, feel, to elevate you. We work tirelessly to tell your story through social in ways that are meaningful and measurable.

We’re dreamers, strategists, & visionaries. We’re stay-at-home moms, single parents, entrepreneurs and lovers of all things story. Give us a chance to tell yours and you won’t look back.

2018
Seattle, WA
  • 500 Mercer Street, Suite C202-177
    Seattle, WA 98109
  • 50 Fountain Plaza, Suite 1400
    Buffalo, NY 14202

Trupanion ABI Insurance EverHome Health Care Microsoft Office & Office for Mac AthliOS A Helping Hand Homecare Von's 1000 Spirits Sharps Roasthouse Emory's CrunchPak

SCLC Social Media Management Image

SCLC Social Media Management

Socialistics is the agency of record for the Seattle Collaborative Law Center managing their social media, search marketing and website needs.

Over the years we've helped grow reach, engagement and leads for the firm including helping the firm's leaders establish themselves as thought leaders in their industry.

ABI Social Media Management Image

ABI Social Media Management

Socialistics is the current agency of record for managing social media and digital marketing for ABI. In just a short time, we've grown audience, increased engagement, and built a lead funnel through social, search and content marketing efforts.

Trupanion Social Media Management Image

Trupanion Social Media Management

Socialistics is the agency of record for Trupanion's B2B social media management. We currently manage Facebook and LinkedIn efforts to help build a community of vetrinarian pros and drive new leads for Trupanion's pet insurance offering.

To date we've grown their social media following from nothing into the thousands, and engagement leads the industry. Most importantly, we're driving 10-20 new leads per month through our

social media efforts.
CrunchPak Social Media Management Image

CrunchPak Social Media Management

• Managed all social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest
  • Facebook ad management
  • Management of contests, giveaways, hosted chats/parties and other themed events
  • Blog content, management & guest post coordination
  • Live tweeting during sponsored events
  • Managed social
media customer service requests
A Helping Hand Social Media Management Image

A Helping Hand Social Media Management

• Manage all social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
  • Blog content management
Vons Social Media Mangement Image

Vons Social Media Mangement

• Manage all social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
  • Email Campaigns
AthliOS Social Media Management Image

AthliOS Social Media Management

Digital Marketing Consulting for Recruiting Group

"From the moment we met, they had an understanding of what it was I was hoping to gain."

Sept. 2019 - Ongoing

Socialistics developed a digital marketing strategy for a recruiting group. The team also managed the client's social media channels and ran email campaigns.

Scottsdale, Arizona
Aaron D. Pruett
President, The Carlyle Recruiting Group

The engagement led to an increase in business, meeting the expectations of the internal team. Socialistics is attentive and understanding, taking interest in each project as if it were their own. The team works hard to deliver consistently high-quality results in a timely manner.

I am the President of The Carlyle Recruiting Group. We are a boutique recruiting firm specializing in the Consumer Packaged Goods industry. Trusted by Fortune 500 companies to deliver top talent nationwide.

For what projects/services did your company hire Socialistics?

We have had established clients for many years, and have decided to branch out and grow our business. For years we were doing things the same way, without a need to attract new client. Once we decided to grow we realized times have changed so we needed a company to help guide our new direction and way of doing things. We hired Socialistics to lead our digital marketing strategy, and Social Media Management.

Our goal was to gain an online presence and have professional email marketing campaigns delivered on our behalf.

I field calls and messages frequently from combines offering similar services. I was ready to hire a firm, and knew I needed to in order to take the next step in growing my business. For me personally, fit is always an important factor. After numerous introductory conversations, I didn't feel a fit.

Then I agreed to sit down with Jason and from the moment we met it was a no brainer for me. Jason listened and understood exactly what I was looking for. Right then he was able to draw up a step by step plan that both made sense and was easy to follow. I knew then Jason, and Socialistics was the fit I had been looking for.

Jason outlined a detailed game plan. The implementation was was executed to perfection. Our goal was to build a digital marketing plan and schedule, run campaigns guided by Socialistics, as well as run email marketing efforts.

I worked closely with Jason, thought I am sure there were other involved to make it all happen. Jason has been great to work with. His insight and communication has been both educational and very easy to understand.

Its exciting for us to see how the hiring Socialistics has given a boost to our business.

Seemless. Jason understood our vision and we continue to work closely. It is all I was looking for in an agency, Jason is a part of our team and it has been a delight working with him.

They get it! From the moment we met, they had an understanding of what it was I was hoping to gain. He formulated he plan based on listening to my goals. Cant say enough, its been a experience.

Not that I can see. A+ all the way!

Overall Score Keep up the great service!
    Always available
    worth every dollar spent!
    Delivered as promised.
    Highly Recommend.

Social Media Management for Pet Insurance Company

"We didn’t feel we were one of many clients. We felt very well taken care of."

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

Socialistics manages a Facebook and LinkedIn presence. This has involved creating a social media strategy, producing content, and implementing posts.

Louisa Meeks
Former Director of Marketing, Louisa Meeks

Internal stakeholders are pleased with Socialistics' approach. In addition to social media management, their eager working style has facilitated a successful paid advertising campaign. It's clear the vendor is invested in stakeholders' success, and the offer valuable suggestions.

I’m the former marketing director at Trupanion, a medical insurance company for cats and dogs.

What challenge were you trying to address with Socialistics?

We wanted to build a community on social media to provide information for veterinary professionals.

For context, we have a very large field sales force that speaks with veterinarians about our medical insurance. They talk about the value it can bring to their practice.

They helped create our social media presence from start to finish. They established a community on Facebook and one on LinkedIn specifically for veterinary professionals.

They built out the strategy for how we would build the audience and get people to engage with the posts. They also provided the content. We wanted to have about a month of content built prior to fully launching the two accounts.

They were posting something different for us every day, and we had a chance to edit the content. We also provided assets to them like infographics, images, and information about upcoming events.

We were able to watch from the background and just made sure it was what we wanted. They continue to manage the pages.

We worked with Jason (Principal Owner, Socialistics) on building out the strategy and scope of the project. He was the overseer.

We also worked specifically with Candice (Social Media Marketing, Socialistics) who helped to write the content and do the posts. She’d respond to any comments under those posts.

How did you come to work with Socialistics?

I researched companies that did social media management. I didn’t know exactly what I was looking for, but it was kind of a gut feeling.

I did some searching and right around the same time, Socialistics had sent a cold email. It was perfect timing. They were offering the service I was looking for. It turned out they were the team I liked the best and had what we wanted for the right price.

We’ve invested about $4,000 per month with the team.

We started working together in April of 2019, and the work is ongoing.

We were the first medical insurance for pets company that had these types of social media pages for veterinary professionals. Being the first to do this, we didn’t have a successful precedent to learn from. Socialistics took the burden of building that community off of us.

When we said we wanted to do paid advertising to grow our audience, they ran with it almost instantly. They really took some time to focus on the audience that we wanted with specific tagging and filtering. Within one paid round, We saw over 100% growth within one paid round. We were really happy with it.

How did Socialistics perform from a project management standpoint?

They set us up with Sprout Social so we could review our audience growth, engagement, and regular reporting. We regularly connected with them via email to send and review content. We had regularly scheduled phone calls. They’re a local company and we could meet up in person relatively regularly if necessary.

I’ve worked with a lot of vendors in the past, and Socialistics’ personal touch stands out.

They want to succeed, and they want to ensure that their clients are having a great experience and succeeding as well. They’re always asking questions about our goals and what we need from them. Since they’re the experts, they make suggestions.

They’re a smaller company, which enabled them to hone in on what we were looking for. We didn’t feel we were one of many clients. We felt very well taken care of.

With every relationship, there’s always going to be a learning period where they are figuring out who we were, what our voice is on social media, and what’s the process for how we get content out there.

When it comes to insurance, there’s a very thin line between this is okay and this is not okay. They had to learn that, but it took very little time for them to get up to speed.

Communicate with them. Know what it is you want to do and what your goal is. Listen to them because they are the experts.

Overall Score It was a great relationship and great work. I have no complaints about the time I worked with them and what they provided and still provide.
    They stayed within the cost.

Website and Digital Marketing Support for Law Group

"We’ve built a level of trust with each other."

July - Dec.2019

Socialistics led rebranding efforts for a niche law practice. The team assisted with their website, social media accounts, and SEO. They continually help with social media.

Kevin Scudder
Owner, Seattle Collaborative Law Center

The team at Socialistics delivers a high-quality service. Their skilled expertise complemented their efficient workflow. Their dedication to their clients is also noteworthy. Expect a responsive and expressive team of technical experts.

I’m the owner of the Seattle Collaborative Law Center.

What challenge were you trying to address with Socialistics?

I was trying to rebrand my law practice to have a focus on Collaborative practice.

Websites and social media pages are essential for the work that we do. The team at Socialistics edited our website, provided social media marketing, and assist with SEO as well.

Along with Jason (Principal Owner, Socialistics), Ashley (Director of Marketing, Socialistics) was assigned to me.

How did you come to work with Socialistics?

I’d known Jason for seven or eight years. He’s done other social media work for other organizations I’m involved in. I came to him because my area of law is very specialized because it’s a peacemaking approach to law. In terms of social media and SEO, I’d done work with Jason before, where he expressed curiosity about the work we do.

For the website and hosting, we paid $2,500. I’m part of their social media development and content program, where I pay $1,500 each month.

We started working with Socialistics in July 2019, and the website went live in December 2019.

Our current arrangement involves me approving their social media posts. We’ve built a level of trust with each other. Jason now understands that a Collaborative practice isn’t a traditional law firm because there is some public education involved.

The Collaborative world is international. The website has been shared on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn. It’s early, but everything looks great, and the feedback has been positive. While their team didn’t provide logo development, it was still nicely incorporated into my website and communications.

How did Socialistics perform from a project management standpoint?

We have an excellent working relationship with Socialistics. Jason and his team were patient and receptive to the limitations of my availability. I hear from Ashley twice a month. I also receive an analytics report at the beginning of each month.

Once we have three or four months of data, we’re going to check in with each other and see what needs to be improved and what future steps we’re going to take. During the engagement, we had a web content schedule for each month with a general theme. Their team is on top of things.

I was impressed with their social media content and posts. I’ve only had to make a few tweaks. I also appreciated that Jason and his team educated themselves on the brand I’m trying to portray in the world.

Jason made sure to ask questions to modify his understanding. I was impressed that he took the time to do that. I believe he’s picked up a passion and willingness to be educated on this different legal process. I’m glad to have had him as part of my team.

I can’t think of anything. I’m comfortable with our communication, the contract, and the billing system. Jason and Ashley are responsive. What they do works great for me.

Clients should feel free to express their needs. I deal with vulnerability a lot in my work. It’s okay to explain what you do and don’t know. Put out what you would like to see because it will be well-received. You’re also going to get productive and constructive feedback.

Branding & Website for Graphic Design Company

"Socialisitics is constantly learning and growing to better serve their clients by staying up to date with the latest social media and marketing trends."

Jan. - Aug. 2019

Working with their partner on a client project, Socialistics guided discovery sessions to gain insights into a company's objectives for a brand refresh. Their findings informed their partner's work.

Marysville, Washington
Amber Jacobs
Owner & Graphic Designer, AMBER DESIGN, LLC

Because of their ability to get to the bottom of a client's objectives and target audience, their partner was able to succeed in providing custom design work that fit the given needs. The resulting deliverables boosted the credibility and general awareness of the third-party client.

I am the owner, art director and wonder woman for Amber Design, LLC. We offer graphic design and photography services.

My expertise includes logo, branding, print such as brochures, packaging, magazine ads, and trade show material. I also deliver engagement driving digital for social, responsive website design, apps and all things web. I want to be your one-stop-shop for all your company's design needs.

For what projects/services did your company hire Socialistics?

I hired Socialistics to help with marketing strategy, target demographic personas, messaging and content creation for a client's branding, marketing and website. I also created their tradeshow ads and booth designs.

To help NetBlaze get the brand recognition it deserves, to be a trusted PAAS for companies to use and gain better ROI in users.

They have a great reputation in the Seattle market, have other clients similar to my own and we've worked together on other projects, so I trust them to be experts in their field.

I worked with Socialistics to understand NetBlaze's goals, objectives, messaging, demographic and plateform. They helped me understand what they were looking for in a logo and brand refresh. I designed a great new logo, website, tradeshow booth, ads and much much more.

I worked with Jason the marketing director and Angel the marketing manager of Socialistics, Rory Martin the website developer team and the owner and operations manager of NetBlaze to solve the objectives of NetBlaze.

My client now has a unique and custom logo that sands out from the crowd building industry recognition.

Their website is converting more consumers and educating business owners about their marketing platform. The trade show booth, hand outs and ads helped build awareness and further educate prospects about their platform and why they needed it for their businesses. Jason also spoke in their behalf as an industry marketing expert which helped build trust.

Very easy to work with. We created work back schedules and had transparent conversations around timing and budgets.

Nope.

Overall Score hire them.
    easy.
    reasonable for what they offer.
    top notch.
    always.

SMM & Digital Marketing Consultation for Real Estate Company

"I always felt like they were members of my team, not just a vendor."

Aug. 2018 - Ongoing

Building up a digital marketing plan and schedule, Socialistics ran campaigns, created content, blogged, ran email marketing efforts, conducted surveys, and more.

Bothell, Washington
Real Estate Sales Consultant, Real Estate Company

Fostering an authentic connection with their partner, the team accurately articulated the offerings of the company online, which has resulted in fewer confused customers. They quickly understood goals, yielding a strong ROI. Their attentive project management style added value.

I am a Real Estate Broker, pretty much a one man show. I help people buy and sell homes. Its crucial that I stay top of mind with those that I have served in the past and intend to serve in the future.

For what projects/services did your company hire Socialistics?

I needed help finding a way to launch a social media and digital marketing campaign that stayed true to who i am and how I wanted people to see my brand. I did not want to be like most of my peers and come across harshly or too cheesy.

I refuse to put out a message that isn't mine, and yet I don't have the time or expertise to do this all the while putting in the time to keep my business running efficiently. I hired Socialistics to help me create, launch, and administer an effective strategy that would meet my needs and uphold my high standard for all communications.

Basically wanted to buy some brain cells, I needed to stay top of mind and be able to contact people in the manner that they are most receptive to. It was important to be able to tailor my marketing plans around the various groups within my sphere of influence.

I've found not everyone wants a mailer, or a phone call, or a mass text. Being able to effectively communicate through the platforms that my clients are already interacting with quickly became my goal, once Socialistics helped me discover how effective the strategies and systems could be in my business.

I am constantly getting phone calls from Marketing and ad sales companies, they all have the same story. Buy ads, buy leads, get business from strangers. When I met with Jason at Socialistics, he took the time to ask me questions about my business, how I run it currently and how I would like to run it well into the future.

He understood that I have a large database of people who I wanted to be able to stay in front of without annoying them for most of them truly are my friends. I knew from the short time we spent together brainstorming what my marketing strategy could look like, that i was not longer interested in working with any other marketing firms, because he was different. A true consulting agency that put my success above all. It wasn't about buying ads or services it was about creating a winning plan that would serve my business for years to come.

Socialistics Created an complete Marketing and Prospecting Plan for my business, they helped me create a plan where i personally augment all the work that they were doing, such as a timeline for my personal social media, phone calls and other forms of contact from me personally. Socialistics did the heavy lifting, this included creating and launching websites, social media platforms, blog posts, content creation, email campaigns, surveys, the list goes on.

The best part is we were never stuck with any one avenue, granted some dollars came with a periodic commitment, but at the end of they day my true commitment was to Jason and his company and he has proved time after time that its about growing my business authentically, so we have always stuck with what has worked best and felt right.

I dealt primarily with Jason, I believe that there were other team members who did alot of the leg work for my campaings...I am very relationship based and not having to jump from team member to team member was a big deal to me.

I spend waaaay less time on the phones and when I see people in person or on the phone they are clearly well informed as to what has been going on with my business, and are up to speed with my current overall theme or message. It's great to feel so connected to folks and to know that they are thinking about my business and I'm getting more referrals at a lower time and financial cost than ever before.

Communication is of paramount importance to me in all of my transactions. The communication and workflow has been excellent. I have always understood the expectations of each party and the next steps have been clearly communicated. I could not ask for a better workflow.

Listening. I never felt like i was being sold/told a product or service. Jason always had solutions for me. We did some incredible collaborating. I always felt like they were members of my team, not just a vendor.

I cant name a single thing I would have done different. I know that throughout my experience I have been 100% satisfied with the attention to detail and the results.

Overall Score Socialistics KNOCKED IT OUT OF THE PARK!
    I always felt like I was a priority.
    My return on Investment exceeded my Expectations.
    Incredibly hands on and authentic Social Media and Digital Marketing Firm.
    Without Question, Just not to my competitors! :-)

Targeted Digital Marketing For Restaurant

"Socialistics set the foundation for our entire marketing plan."

2011 - Ongoing

Socialistics directed digital marketing efforts to update outreach strategies and increase visibility for a restaurant. They managed SEO efforts, an email database and Facebook account including ad campaigns.

Everett, Washington
Jennifer Childs
CFO, Emory's On Silver Lake

As a result of Socialistics' efforts, the number of social media followers and emails listed in the database increased significantly to reach a sales record. The team adapted communication to fit project needs. They delivered cost-effective solutions to foster a valuable, long-term partnership.

I’m the chief financial officer for Emory’s on Silver Lake.

What challenge were you trying to address with Socialistics?

An arsonist burnt the business down in 2009 and it took a year to rebuild. After the business reopened, our goal was to regain guests. We wanted to change our marketing approach from newspaper ads to online marketing.

At the time, our main focus was our Facebook page and email database. Socialistics came up with a plan to target our marketing efforts towards the restaurant’s surrounding area, which was important because we're not in downtown Seattle. As well, their team managed our existing Facebook page and taught us about Facebook marketing. We would send out one email per month to everyone in our database, so they also helped use capture email addresses. We garnered the greatest results from their Facebook and email efforts, but their team also helped with SEO initiatives, web development, and branding efforts, which included a logo.

We’ve interacted with two team members. We've worked with Jason (Owner and Founder, Socialistics) and his assistant who has helped to create products, especially designs.

How did you come to work with Socialistics?

A staff member recommended Socialistics to us.

Over the course of 10 years, we’ve spent between $20,000­–$50,000 on their services.

Socialistics began their work around 2011 and their team has provided ongoing services. They’ve been kept on retainer to consult on promotions, ads, and our marketing budget.

Socialistics has been able to increase guest counts annually. Since working with them, there hasn't been a year when the guest count has gone down. Their team added 500 followers to over 12,000 in a short period of time. Also, they increased our database from a couple of thousand emails to 20,000. The initial ramp-up in the first year was critical. We had record sales that we had never seen before.

How did Socialistics perform from a project management standpoint?

Socialistics has provided many different services so it’s hard to generalize their project management. We've used a combination of email and in-person communication. Over the years, communication has depended on the project. Usually, Socialistics has outlined the project and sent the steps as well as deliverables to the team by email. When we've had questions, we've called or emailed them.

Socialistics set the foundation for our entire marketing plan. Once we've established a budget, their team has helped us to get the most bang for our buck. We've spent an appropriate amount of money for a huge return.

I can’t think of anything.

Go into the collaboration with an open mind because Socialistics will help their clients navigate digital marketing and find the best way to spend their budget, which may not be what was expected. We've trusted their opinion and it has paid off.

Social Media Management for Restaurant Business

"The Socialists team was very easy to work with and fit right in with our company."

Sept. - Apr. 2018

Socialistics manages a restaurant business's social media presence. Their team operated the restaurant's Instagram and Facebook pages with the aim of increasing sales. They were in charge of all posts.

Merrisa Claridge
President, www.vons1000spirits.com

It was difficult to determine whether Socialistics' efforts increased sales. However, the workflow was very cohesive and they were a strong partner. They were professional and effectively managed the project.

I am the president of a family run restaurant business. We operate and run two restaurants in the Seattle area that have been open for over 30 years.

For what projects/services did your company hire Socialistics?

We hired Socialistics to help improve our social media platform. The Socialists team was effective in getting influencers into the restaurant and increasing our presence on Instagram and Facebook.

Our goals were to increase our social media presence and increase our overall sales. It was hard to measure if Socialists posts were affecting our sales. However, all the posts were well thought out and and in line with our companies products.

I reached out to our payroll specialists who gave me Socialists contact information.

Socialists was in charge of all our social media posts.

The team consisted of Jason and a main social contact who worked closely with my team.

As mentioned above, it was hard to measure if Socialists increased our sales.

Workflow was very cohesive. The Socialists team was very easy to work with and fit right in with our company.

My first impression was Socialists were very professional and have an understanding of the social media needs of a restaurant.

Overall, they did a great job. When we moved firms, we started an email blog which was helpful in capturing email addresses for marketing.

Social Media Marketing for Consumer Goods Startup

“Their understanding of the overall business needs and willingness to communicate effectively really stood out.”

May - Oct. 2019

Socialitics leveraged the Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter accounts of an emerging consumer products startup in their efforts to boost visibility. They targeted local consumers using zip codes.

Seattle Metro Area
Darren Nolan
CEO, Rockford Innovations LLC

Taking on the bulk of marketing responsibilities, the team increased the follower count across platforms by hundreds over the course of the engagement. Communicating effectively while taking on tasks outside of the project scope, the account manager stayed within timeline and budget.

I’m the CEO of Rockford Innovations, which is a consumer products company that specializes in an herbal alternative to chewing tobacco.

What challenge were you trying to address with Socialitics?

We needed more visibility for our name and product.

To begin with, they did outreach to get our name out there. That included targeted campaigns by zipcode through our social media channels. We were hoping to attract local attention to drive customers to a local brick and mortar store to buy the product.

In that effort, they created the content and advertised it on social media. They advertised on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Jason (Co-Founder & Managing Director, Socialitics) was also involved in the creations of some print sales information guides and updates to our website for consumer-friendliness.

We primarily worked with Jason. There were others focused on the work, but he was our main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Socialitics?

I heard about them through a mutual acquaintance. While meeting with Jason, I felt that he was the best fit for our small startup. It seemed like he’d be able to control the cost and presented his proposal very well. We felt that he could grow with us as our needs expanded.

We’ve spent between $25,000–$50,000.

We collaborated from May–October 2019.

Our followers went from very few to a couple hundred. We weren’t in the position to increase sales via marketing at that point, but we were very happy with the uptick in follower count.

How did Socialitics perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicated via email and phone calls. Jason participated in a few other meetings, providing his perspective while we were working with a broker on sales information.

Their understanding of the overall business needs and willingness to communicate effectively really stood out. Jason is a great communicator that could help in the several areas we needed assistance in. We’ve taken a hiatus but I hope to start our contract back up soon.

They achieved all the goals we originally talked about, so I don’t have anything they could improve upon.

Openly communicate with the team upfront. They’re flexible and can work with the information you can provide them. Communicate early to ensure they’re the right match for you.

They were accurate with all their cost estimations.

Full Service Digital for Homecare provider

“They are trustworthy and want us to be successful even beyond the services they provide.”

Aug. 2017 - Ongoing

Socialistics redesigned a web site with informational videos for a senior care organization. In order to promote the business, they work on SEO, managing social media, and increasing client reviews online.

Tacoma, Washington
Jensen Jones
President, A Helping Hand Homecare

Traffic to the site has increased, and more people are making inquiries. Trustworthy partners, Socialistics’ team prioritizes what’s best for the project even over their own interests. They communicate regularly and come up with new ideas to make the project even more successful.

I’m the president of A Helping Hand Homecare, and we service seniors from respite care through end of life in the Pacific Northwest.

What challenge were you trying to address with Socialistics?

When I first came on board, the website was outdated, and we didn’t have much of a social media or digital marketing presence. I had a discussion with the owner and decided we needed to make our presence more robust.

They redesigned our web site. They recorded videos and placed them on our website as well. Then they began working an SEO campaign to make our platform more visible. They also helped create original content for our site and blog posts.

We gave them admin rights and figured out how to reset the password and regain access to different social media accounts. Then we got all of our accounts up and running again—Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. They developed a schedule for posts based on our demographics. After that, they helped us with online reviews. We went from a handful of reviews on Google to more than a dozen, and several recommendations on Facebook.

I worked with Jason (Owner & Founder, Socialistics) and Candice (Social Media Manager, Socialistics).

How did you come to work with Socialistics?

They fit really well with our business. We take care of people and we think it’s important that our partners are authentic and care about what we do. Jason took the time to learn about our business. So, I trust them.

We spent $55,000–$60,000.

We started working together in August 2017 and our engagement is ongoing.

We’ve seen an overall increase in web traffic and inquiries. We started the SEO campaign about a month ago, and our ranking has improved. Our phone has been ringing a lot more, and it’s clear that the investment we’ve made has helped us turn a profit.

How did Socialistics perform from a project management standpoint?

They communicate with my assistant frequently via phone and email. However, I receive emails about once a month with updates, or they will call me if they want to try a new strategy. They always pick up the phone when I call because it’s usually because something is going on. Even during off-hours, they help us out.

They’re genuine people. They are trustworthy and want us to be successful even beyond the services they provide. They’ve even made recommendations that decreased our business with them because it was better for our company.

No. If anything comes up, they fix it quickly.

Make sure you have someone designated to help their team understand what you're trying to do in the business. Just like anything, if they don't have enough information, they can’t deliver what you want.

Brand Launch for Custom Software Dev Company

"The organization aspect of Socialistics was very appealing."

Dec. 2017 - May 2019

Socialistics was hired to improve brand awareness. After a discovery phase, the team created several different marketing plans. They also crafted content for social media and other outlets.

Hermosa Beach, California
Dan O'Leary
VP of Operations, AthliOS

There's been a dramatic increase in social media followers and website hits. Socialistics is easy to work with. Their efficient and communicative workflow supplemented their professional management style. Expect a responsible and skilled team.

I am the VP of Operations at a custom software development company specializing in fitness equipment, UI development, and cloud data management.

For what projects/services did your company hire Socialistics?

AthliOS needed help with launching our brand to a wider audience and conveying the highly customized nature of our business to a broad range of potential new business.

Our goal was to increase brand awareness, better convey what we do to the market pace, and introduce ourselves to potential new clients.

AthliOS learned about Socialistics from a reference from a previous third-party partner.

After starting the project, we asked Socialistics to listen in on a few client calls so they could get a better understanding of what it is we do. Once the discovery was done, Socialistics helped layout a four-month marketing & social media blast and helped up manage and create new content for our various social media outlets.

I worked with the owner of the company, along with his artist.

As a direct result of this campaign, we saw a 1,000% increase in social media followers and a dramatic increase in website hits. This led to some new business.

Workflow for this project was tremendous. Socialistics made it very easy by creating and managing a project list and calendar. It was very easy to see the schedule of marketing blasts as well as deliverables from our company. Communication was open, and they made the process very easy.

The organization aspect of Socialistics was very appealing. My company is a startup, and we just didn't have a lot of time to spend on marketing, and Socalistics assumed that responsibility and made us aware of when we had something actionable to do.

Nothing comes to mind. We had a good experience across the board.

Socialistics was very flexible in scheduling and managed the general schedule for project requirements on our behalf.
    It was very reasonable considering our return.
    The work that Socialistics did for us saw an immediate effect.

Gold