Digital Marketers That Execute Your Goals

A team of highly skilled of digital marketing experts that specialize in SEO (Search Engine Optimization), PPC (Pay Per Click), Facebook Advertising, Website Design and Development services. Contact us for a FREE analysis!

2019
Eagle Mountain, UT
  • 2387 E Dugway Dr
    Eagle Mountain, UT 84005

SEO for MMA Gym Website

"I appreciate how technical Sixth Media is compared to the average SEO company."

Feb. - June 2020

Since a content creation agency doesn't offer SEO services in-house, they engage with Sixth Media on various projects. One was for an MMA gym. Sixth Media assisted with the SEO aspects of a WordPress build.

Salt Lake City, Utah
Bobby Macey
Founder, Macey Media

After a few days live, the MMA gym gained a majority of the keywords they used to rank for. The team at Sixth Media are experts in their field. Their technical insight makes them stand out from other providers. They're communicative, approachable, and amicable.

I’m the founder and sole owner of a small content creation agency. We help a lot of people with their marketing needs on the content creation side. We offer a lot of creative services

What challenge were you trying to address with Sixth Media?

We partnered with Sixth Media on a couple of projects because we don’t offer SEO strictly as in-depth as they do.

We worked on a project with Sixth Media for an MMA gym company. We were in an interesting scenario because the client had a website that essentially had band-aids put on it for the last 20 years. It wasn’t in good shape, and we fundamentally changed their entire site based on Sixth Media’s recommendation.

I was open with the client that I was partnering with an SEO agency. Initially, I had most of the contact with the client, but I always let my client know that I had my SEO team that is a separate company.

I initially had given the client two options, one where we could do more a simple website build on a platform like Squarespace, or we could whip out all the bells and whistles and build it on WordPress, get in-depth SEO and, from a technological standpoint, have a very solid foundation for them moving forward.

The client opted to include SEO and chose WordPress. Sixth Media was fundamental in all of that.

My company can do certain things in WordPress, and we did, but from a much more technical standpoint on the backend in WordPress and even with keyword research, trends, recommendations, the layout of pages, Sixth Media was invaluable in that regard. It turned into a juggernaut of a website launch, as we moved platforms and did a custom build for them.

One of the things that we implemented was a lead form, and I was particular on how this lead form needed to go down, and that we needed a reCAPTCHA option. That helped filter out spambots and other similar things.

As soon as we built out the actual website, I was playing the middle man and communicating for a while, and as soon as we got closer to launch, I brought Sixth Media to be equally client-facing as me and then we had a couple of calls and meetings to help with the launch.

They were the ones that pushed the site live and once again did some of that technical backend stuff to transfer the domain to the new host, and at that point, they were client-facing.

I mainly worked with two people. Alex (Founder) was my main point of contact, but I did have contact with one of the developers who worked on the technical side.

It was an intensive project, so it made sense for Alex to take point on this.

How did you come to work with Sixth Media?

Alex and I had crossed paths earlier in life. We were more acquaintances, but we knew of each other, and we had connected on LinkedIn. When I started my company, he had seen what I was doing and had reached out to me on LinkedIn.

He told me that he owned his own company now and that we should talk to see if there was ever an opportunity to collaborate. Then months later, we ended up engaging with each other for this specific project.

I was impressed with their technical skills. It was clear to me that they could do what I couldn’t, which ultimately led me to choose them.

It was close to $3,000.

We started working together in February 2020. We had a little bit of a pause because COVID-19 shut down everything for the gym. We ended up launching the site at the beginning of June 2020.

It was a bigtime project, and ultimately the client ended up really pleased.

This client had lost hundreds and hundreds of keywords that they used to rank for, and we were able to get 90% of those keywords back three days after the launch, which was huge for us. That is the type of thing that Sixth Media was able to do. They are more technical than a lot of other SEO folks that I know, which I like about them.

I had already known they were good to work with, that they were amicable, friendly, and communicative, but when I saw that three days after launch, not only did we restore those keywords, but we also had record traffic for a single day on the site was huge. It was a fun email to send to the client.

For me, the big thing is customer service. I want to have a very open conversation with people. The thing that I appreciated, and I imagine that Sixth Media is like this with all their clients because, as I was working with them, it was really awesome on this front.

In business, you have to read different people’s personalities a lot. In this instance, they were very amicable. I am a high energy person, and I like to joke around, smile and have fun, but at the same time, I like it when you give it to me straight. I don’t want someone who is going to beat around the bush or over complicate things, and the communication was pretty solid, and I appreciated that element. I didn’t feel at any time like they were trying to pull the wool over my eyes or made recommendations just to make more money.

I was evident in my communication with them on whether or not it was something the client needed, and they were very clear where we could skimp or where we should go heavy. Alex was honest with me on what he thought the client needed. That was really cool because there was transparency and honesty, and it wasn’t just about the dollar for them. It was a good experience that way.

How did Sixth Media perform from a project management standpoint?

It was good. I don’t know exactly how many people are on the team, but I was able to get in touch with them quickly, and we were able to move things along fairly quickly. We had the interesting hiccup of COVID-19 right in the middle of the project, but that was nothing on his end.

Sometimes the client would tell us to pause something, and we would and just wait. If anything, from a project management standpoint, Alex was pretty good because while working on this particular project, there were a few curve balls that he had to be patient with. He was very prepared.

When you’re working with an SEO company, you have to give them access to a lot of things, whether it is your Google analytics or access to your actual website, so they can go into the backend. In that case, it was all very natural, and Alex was very quick to let me know what he needed access to and walked me through it.

I knew what to expect for a few things, but there were some that I didn’t know what to expect. He even went as far as sometimes sending me screenshots on where to find things to give him access. He did the appropriate hand-holding, and I thought that was cool. We mostly communicated via email.

For me, there are two main things. One was the technical element. I used to work at an SEO agency, and while I was on the content side, I did know a lot of SEO people.

I appreciate how technical Sixth Media is compared to the average SEO company.

The second aspect was that I like working with like-minded people. They’re the type of people who would shoot straight, but they would also have a good laugh.

The only thing I can think of is periodically emails would come through super late at night or really early at 4 a.m., and that didn’t bother me from the standpoint of my phone chiming or anything. I could care less when I receive an email. The only thing was that it made me wonder if he was okay and not burning the candle at both ends.

Part of the reason for some of that is that I got the impression that one of the team members is remote in the UK, and so I think that for this particular project, Alex may have been working some wonky hours to then communicate with that other person. It wasn’t a negative because it didn’t affect the project, but it was more me wondering if he sleeps.

Just the whole idea of if I have more projects, and wondering if they will be able to take them on if they’re already not sleeping. Once again, I didn’t have to address those concerns because the project went smoothly and it worked it very well, and it technically can’t be labeled as negative from my point because it didn’t affect the work, but it was more in the back of my mind, I was concerned if he was okay. Unless there is a problem, I won’t bring it up.

Work with them and give them a fair shot. I’ve recommended them to several of my clients without me getting any sort of payment in return.

Engage with them as quickly as you can and be open about what you need. I get shopping around, but a lot of people play the game of not revealing their whole hand in hopes that they can save a little bit of money here or there.

With Sixth Media, my recommendation is to tell them what you need, and they will give you a fair bid. If you don’t like the bid, ask if there are any ways to cut corners or where to make it less expensive so you can hit your margins. They’re going to work with you, so from the get-go, have strong, open, and candid communication.

They never did not meet a deliverable but with COVID-19, there were pauses and communication would sometimes delay, but it didn’t affect the project.
    I thought it was very fair.

SEO & Social Media Marketing for Electronic Signage Firm

“They implement a holistic approach that doesn’t force us into a box.”

Sept. 2019 - Ongoing

Sixth Media provides SEO services and social media marketing for an electronic signage company. They've handled organic and paid traffic efforts as well as redesigned the partner's website using wireframes.

Sarasota, Florida
Bob Norman
Co-Owner, Guthman Signs

Lead generation and quality acquisitions have doubled in size. Sixth Media is communicative and provides weekly analytic reports. They deliver effective results and have made a positive impact on the partner. Reliability and honesty are hallmarks of their high-quality work.

I’m one of the owners of a national electronic signage company. We specialize in institutional signage for churches, schools, businesses, and municipalities.

What challenge were you trying to address with Sixth Media?

We needed their help with lead generation.

Sixth Media redesigned our website, provided SEO services, and managed our social media marketing. The SEO work is for organic and paid traffic. As for social media marketing, they provide strategy and handle our Facebook and Google ads, providing weekly analytic reports.

We had a preexisting website with good content, but it needed a full revamp. Sixth Media redesigned the entire platform and repurpose our content. They produced all the wireframes for our blog and web pages.

The owner is our main point of contact. There are also three others on his team.

How did you come to work with Sixth Media?

It was through a mix of experiences with other companies and word of mouth.

Our ongoing partnership began in September 2019.

We measure success through the number of leads produced and the quality of those leads; both of those metrics have at least doubled since we started working with Sixth Media. Our team has received more leads in our first month with them than we had in 4–5 months with previous companies.

How did Sixth Media perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate through email, SMS, phone calls, and video conferencing. They use an internal project management tool.

They implement a holistic approach that doesn’t force us into a box. Instead, they build the solution around our issues and budget.

We can all improve, but I have no negative things to say. SEO is a learning game, and they’re constantly learning so that’s good enough for me.

Take the initial call seriously and be honest with your expectations and budget you’re willing to spend. Trust that they’ll do the best they can within that budget. Sixth Media is honest and will tell you what’ll work and what to realistically expect.

Overall Score They haven’t missed a step.

Ongoing SEO for Automotive Detailing Service

"Their knowledge and understanding of SEO are what sets Sixth Media apart."

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

To boost organic traffic, Sixth Media oversees keyword strategy, link building tactics, and content creation. They also advise the in-house team on action items they can do themselves.

Murray, Utah
Chris Blaisdell
Owner, Onsite Detail

Site traffic jumped by 40% in the past year, and search rankings for keywords have also improved. Sixth Media is able to communicate their craft in a digestible way, delivering monthly reports on campaign status. Above all, they deliver results.

I'm the owner of Onsite Detail. We are primarily a mobile based detailing service for cars, trucks, SUVs, boats and RVs. We also have a detailing shop in Murray, Utah. We offer a wide variety of detailing services from basic cleanings to full detailing an ceramic coatings.

For what projects/services did your company hire Sixth Media?

We hired Sixth Media to help boost our online presence and organic search results. Our industry has recently seen a surge in competition and companies coming online. We had worked with others but were not seeing the results we wanted.

Our goals were/are simple. We want to remain among the leaders in organic search results and be the clear best option for our customers to find online. We want to continue to improve and increase our online presence across the board.

We chose to go with Alex and Sixth Media as his experience in the SEO industry was incredible. His knowledge of how Google and other online resources see a company online was very impressive. He was able to clearly explain his processes and what he could do to for our company. His willingness to work with us and give us transparent information for what he does has kept us very happy.

Our ongoing SEO project encompass proper structure of our website, proper use of keywords, proper linking, proper content and much more. Alex is very much involved in coming up with best ways for us to get the most out of all online resources and not only works on our stuff but gives us information and lets us know what we can implement ourselves to improve our overall SEO and online presence.

Alex is the main contact and he oversees the process to make sure we are getting the most out of Sixth Media's services but there are experts that he has to help with specific needs of our company.

Our website traffic is up 40% in the last year and our keyword and other rankings have gone up significantly. We continuing to show up in more results and have more traffic from more sources continually. We are incredibly happy with what we've seen and the results we are getting.

Alex has been a great communicator and we've conversed via calls, text, email, online video conferencing and in person meetings. We've always been able to get straight forward answers to our questions and continually get monthly reports on how things are going.

We love the honestly and the reports. Also, the results are awesome. Their knowledge and understanding of SEO are what sets Sixth Media apart. Other companies can talk the talk and use great sales tactics but Sixth Media actually gets the results and can show you why.

For us, it has been the perfect fit. We just look forward to continuing to work with them and look forward to growing our businesses together!

Overall Score Incredible value and service that gets results!
    Flexible and willing to work with us.
    Incredible value for the level of service and results.
    Skillful, knowledgeable and precise.
    We refer them all the time!

SEO Services for Window Manufacturing Company

"They provide a great personal touch—I always feel like I’m talking to someone who cares about our success."

Sixth Media provides ongoing SEO support for a business looking to rank higher on Google. They support keyword research efforts and create content for an existing website.

Utah
Cameron Morgan
CEO, Safewell Covers

The efforts have helped the business with their goal of being found easily in search results. In addition to being on top of the work, Sixth Media also brings an element of personalization to their work. Customers can be confident they’re being cared for and prioritized.

I’m the founder and CEO of Safewell Covers. We manufacture window well covers for basement windows.

What challenge were you trying to address with Sixth Media?

We hired Sixth Media to help our business get found more easily on Google.

They provide SEO services for us, with most of the work being done offsite. We determined which keywords would help us rank closer to the top on Google to start the efforts. They’ve also contributed content to our site.

I’ve worked directly with Alex (Owner, Sixth Media)

How did you come to work with Sixth Media?

I followed a referral to work with them.

We spend around $500 per month on their services.

We’ve been working together since January 2019 and our engagement is ongoing.

Alex constantly shows us the results of the SEO efforts.

How did Sixth Media perform from a project management standpoint?

Alex is very good at keeping us posted on the progress we’re making. He gives us tasks to perform on our end that help us save money within our budget. Everything I’ve asked them for has been done on time.

No, there’s nothing they could improve.

Have a clear understanding of the results you’re getting now, so you can compare to the success you’ll have later.

SEO & PPC Services for Multiple Companies

"For each of my clients and for my own business, the work is extremely tailored and caters to the individual."

2018 - Ongoing

Sixth Media provides ongoing SEO and Google Ads efforts for multiple businesses and their clients. They participate in keyword research as a part of these services, too.

Salt Lake City, Utah
Chad Spencer
Owner, Platinum Auto Spa and Detail

The support from Sixth Media has had a demonstrated impact all-around—each website has seen a significant ROI and an improved ranking. Their ability to specifically cater their work to fit the needs of each business makes them stand out from typical providers.

I own a few different companies. I own a creative agency called Coconut Media and I own Platinum Auto Spa and Detail.

What challenge were you trying to address with Sixth Media?

I’ve used Sixth Media for multiple companies. For Coconut Media, they provided SEO and Google Ads support for our client base. For the other business, they provided the same service but for the business itself.

Sixth Media provides ongoing SEO and Google Ads support for my businesses. They help with keyword research, too.

Alex (Founder & Chief Strategist, Sixth Media) is my main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Sixth Media?

I’d known Alex for a long time and worked with him at a previous job. I knew the quality of his work and decided to use him for the projects.

We’ve spent in the range of $10,000–$50,000.

We started working together in 2018 and our relationship is ongoing.

We’ve definitely seen an increase in ranking for all of our websites, specifically for my auto spa business. We’ve seen a great ROI from our spend on Google Ads, averaging between a 2x–3x return.

How did Sixth Media perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re fantastic at meeting deadlines and communicating. We mostly speak through email and text, with monthly phone calls.

They’re not a package SEO company, so they don’t offer the same exact work for every client based on the price paid. For each of my clients and for my own business, the work is extremely tailored and caters to the individual.

There’s nothing huge that comes to mind. If they could figure out how to quantify the ROI, that’d be good but it’s not specific to them.

Let them do their job—trust and listen to them. You’re probably not smarter than they are about SEO, so don’t try to be.

SEO Efforts for Accounting & Finance Outsourcing Company

"Alex communicates well, listens to what I want, and ensures that we are meeting our goals."

May 2019 - Ongoing

Sixth Media handled the SEO and PPC efforts for a financial outsourcing company. Their team developed wireframes and created content. The site will launch soon.

South Jordan, Utah
President, Accounting & Finance Outsourcing Company

Despite not ranking in search results prior to the engagement, the company is now ranking first in its state. Sixth Media provided thorough information and communication during each step of the project. The team addressed every detail and ensured the partner met their goals.

Our company provides outsourced accounting services and CFO for hire services. I am the President and we have 5 other employees.

For what projects/services did your company hire Sixth Media?

I didn't like our website and we had no traffic at all.

To increase in rankings for CFO services and other services.

He was a referral and I was told he was the best and knew the most about SEO optimization. He also worked with me on pricing and expectations.

He worked with me on content wireframes for each of the services that we provide. The content that we added pushed me to #1 in organic ranking for CFO services Utah and we continue to work on other rankings as well.

He is also working with his team to update my website, which will be launched shortly.

I believe he headed the project and did the SEO work, and used a content writer and a web developer for the other portions.

Yes. The #1 organic ranking for CFO Services Utah is the best one. Before he did his work, I did not rank at all.

Great! He gives a lot of detailed information to show exactly what he did, what it meant, and had me try the searches as well.

Alex communicates well, listens to what I want (I'm very picky about the website and what clients contact me), and ensures that we are meeting our goals.

When I'm in my busy season, I wish he would push me and my assistant more, rather than waiting for me. That is just a personal preference and he is probably being respectful of my busy schedule.

Overall Score Great service, great follow up, and I totally trust them!
    Got us on schedule quickly and used the meeting time very efficiently.
    Service is surprisingly affordable and much less than an SEO firm.
    He gets results that are reflective of detailed strategy and information.
    I’ve recommended him to my clients, something I'm very careful and peticular about.