Digital Marketers That Execute Your Goals

A team of highly skilled of digital marketing experts that specialize in SEO (Search Engine Optimization), PPC (Pay Per Click), Facebook Advertising, Website Design and Development services. Contact us for a FREE analysis!

2019
Eagle Mountain, UT
  • 2387 E Dugway Dr
    Eagle Mountain, UT 84005

Ongoing SEO for Automotive Detailing Service

"Their knowledge and understanding of SEO are what sets Sixth Media apart."

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

To boost organic traffic, Sixth Media oversees keyword strategy, link building tactics, and content creation. They also advise the in-house team on action items they can do themselves.

Murray, Utah
Chris Blaisdell
Owner, Onsite Detail

Site traffic jumped by 40% in the past year, and search rankings for keywords have also improved. Sixth Media is able to communicate their craft in a digestible way, delivering monthly reports on campaign status. Above all, they deliver results.

I'm the owner of Onsite Detail. We are primarily a mobile based detailing service for cars, trucks, SUVs, boats and RVs. We also have a detailing shop in Murray, Utah. We offer a wide variety of detailing services from basic cleanings to full detailing an ceramic coatings.

For what projects/services did your company hire Sixth Media?

We hired Sixth Media to help boost our online presence and organic search results. Our industry has recently seen a surge in competition and companies coming online. We had worked with others but were not seeing the results we wanted.

Our goals were/are simple. We want to remain among the leaders in organic search results and be the clear best option for our customers to find online. We want to continue to improve and increase our online presence across the board.

We chose to go with Alex and Sixth Media as his experience in the SEO industry was incredible. His knowledge of how Google and other online resources see a company online was very impressive. He was able to clearly explain his processes and what he could do to for our company. His willingness to work with us and give us transparent information for what he does has kept us very happy.

Our ongoing SEO project encompass proper structure of our website, proper use of keywords, proper linking, proper content and much more. Alex is very much involved in coming up with best ways for us to get the most out of all online resources and not only works on our stuff but gives us information and lets us know what we can implement ourselves to improve our overall SEO and online presence.

Alex is the main contact and he oversees the process to make sure we are getting the most out of Sixth Media's services but there are experts that he has to help with specific needs of our company.

Our website traffic is up 40% in the last year and our keyword and other rankings have gone up significantly. We continuing to show up in more results and have more traffic from more sources continually. We are incredibly happy with what we've seen and the results we are getting.

Alex has been a great communicator and we've conversed via calls, text, email, online video conferencing and in person meetings. We've always been able to get straight forward answers to our questions and continually get monthly reports on how things are going.

We love the honestly and the reports. Also, the results are awesome. Their knowledge and understanding of SEO are what sets Sixth Media apart. Other companies can talk the talk and use great sales tactics but Sixth Media actually gets the results and can show you why.

For us, it has been the perfect fit. We just look forward to continuing to work with them and look forward to growing our businesses together!

Overall Score Incredible value and service that gets results!
    Flexible and willing to work with us.
    Incredible value for the level of service and results.
    Skillful, knowledgeable and precise.
    We refer them all the time!

SEO Services for Window Manufacturing Company

"They provide a great personal touch—I always feel like I’m talking to someone who cares about our success."

Sixth Media provides ongoing SEO support for a business looking to rank higher on Google. They support keyword research efforts and create content for an existing website.

Utah
Cameron Morgan
CEO, Safewell Covers

The efforts have helped the business with their goal of being found easily in search results. In addition to being on top of the work, Sixth Media also brings an element of personalization to their work. Customers can be confident they’re being cared for and prioritized.

I’m the founder and CEO of Safewell Covers. We manufacture window well covers for basement windows.

What challenge were you trying to address with Sixth Media?

We hired Sixth Media to help our business get found more easily on Google.

They provide SEO services for us, with most of the work being done offsite. We determined which keywords would help us rank closer to the top on Google to start the efforts. They’ve also contributed content to our site.

I’ve worked directly with Alex (Owner, Sixth Media)

How did you come to work with Sixth Media?

I followed a referral to work with them.

We spend around $500 per month on their services.

We’ve been working together since January 2019 and our engagement is ongoing.

Alex constantly shows us the results of the SEO efforts.

How did Sixth Media perform from a project management standpoint?

Alex is very good at keeping us posted on the progress we’re making. He gives us tasks to perform on our end that help us save money within our budget. Everything I’ve asked them for has been done on time.

No, there’s nothing they could improve.

Have a clear understanding of the results you’re getting now, so you can compare to the success you’ll have later.

SEO & PPC Services for Multiple Companies

"For each of my clients and for my own business, the work is extremely tailored and caters to the individual."

2018 - Ongoing

Sixth Media provides ongoing SEO and Google Ads efforts for multiple businesses and their clients. They participate in keyword research as a part of these services, too.

Salt Lake City, Utah
Chad Spencer
Owner, Platinum Auto Spa and Detail

The support from Sixth Media has had a demonstrated impact all-around—each website has seen a significant ROI and an improved ranking. Their ability to specifically cater their work to fit the needs of each business makes them stand out from typical providers.

I own a few different companies. I own a creative agency called Coconut Media and I own Platinum Auto Spa and Detail.

What challenge were you trying to address with Sixth Media?

I’ve used Sixth Media for multiple companies. For Coconut Media, they provided SEO and Google Ads support for our client base. For the other business, they provided the same service but for the business itself.

Sixth Media provides ongoing SEO and Google Ads support for my businesses. They help with keyword research, too.

Alex (Founder & Chief Strategist, Sixth Media) is my main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Sixth Media?

I’d known Alex for a long time and worked with him at a previous job. I knew the quality of his work and decided to use him for the projects.

We’ve spent in the range of $10,000–$50,000.

We started working together in 2018 and our relationship is ongoing.

We’ve definitely seen an increase in ranking for all of our websites, specifically for my auto spa business. We’ve seen a great ROI from our spend on Google Ads, averaging between a 2x–3x return.

How did Sixth Media perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re fantastic at meeting deadlines and communicating. We mostly speak through email and text, with monthly phone calls.

They’re not a package SEO company, so they don’t offer the same exact work for every client based on the price paid. For each of my clients and for my own business, the work is extremely tailored and caters to the individual.

There’s nothing huge that comes to mind. If they could figure out how to quantify the ROI, that’d be good but it’s not specific to them.

Let them do their job—trust and listen to them. You’re probably not smarter than they are about SEO, so don’t try to be.

SEO Efforts for Accounting & Finance Outsourcing Company

"Alex communicates well, listens to what I want, and ensures that we are meeting our goals."

May 2019 - Ongoing

Sixth Media handled the SEO and PPC efforts for a financial outsourcing company. Their team developed wireframes and created content. The site will launch soon.

South Jordan, Utah
President, Accounting & Finance Outsourcing Company

Despite not ranking in search results prior to the engagement, the company is now ranking first in its state. Sixth Media provided thorough information and communication during each step of the project. The team addressed every detail and ensured the partner met their goals.

Our company provides outsourced accounting services and CFO for hire services. I am the President and we have 5 other employees.

For what projects/services did your company hire Sixth Media?

I didn't like our website and we had no traffic at all.

To increase in rankings for CFO services and other services.

He was a referral and I was told he was the best and knew the most about SEO optimization. He also worked with me on pricing and expectations.

He worked with me on content wireframes for each of the services that we provide. The content that we added pushed me to #1 in organic ranking for CFO services Utah and we continue to work on other rankings as well.

He is also working with his team to update my website, which will be launched shortly.

I believe he headed the project and did the SEO work, and used a content writer and a web developer for the other portions.

Yes. The #1 organic ranking for CFO Services Utah is the best one. Before he did his work, I did not rank at all.

Great! He gives a lot of detailed information to show exactly what he did, what it meant, and had me try the searches as well.

Alex communicates well, listens to what I want (I'm very picky about the website and what clients contact me), and ensures that we are meeting our goals.

When I'm in my busy season, I wish he would push me and my assistant more, rather than waiting for me. That is just a personal preference and he is probably being respectful of my busy schedule.

Overall Score Great service, great follow up, and I totally trust them!
    Got us on schedule quickly and used the meeting time very efficiently.
    Service is surprisingly affordable and much less than an SEO firm.
    He gets results that are reflective of detailed strategy and information.
    I’ve recommended him to my clients, something I'm very careful and peticular about.