Digitalize Your Business

Shaligram Infotech, an ISO 9001:2008 certified software development company with 200+ IT professionals since 2015. Our Development center is in India and having support offices in UK and Australia.

We have team of expert resources in C#, VB, .Net, MVC, Angular, Node, React. WPF, WCF, Dynamic 365, Dynamic CRM, SharePoint, Office 365, IOS, Android, PhoneGAP, WordPress, Magento, PHP, Web Design & SEO.

We provide custom enterprise solution, desktop, client server and web/mobile application development, migration and system integration.

We use TFS, SVN, Jira, basecamp for version controlling and Project management and bug tracking tools to control the project and to provide real time visibility to client.

We sign NDA and NCA with clients and strictly follow them and hence No IP related complaints received till date.

What leads you to choose Shaligram Infotech:

- ISO 9001:2008 certified

- Offices in India, UK and Australia.

- Top Rated Assured Quality Delivery

- Certified Team Assistance

- flexible working hours to overlap hours in your timezone

- Daily Status reports

Application platform
CRM functions
CRM solutions

Virtual Manager Elite

The app is created to make musician life easier, Now they can track their    shows and explore more about music by watching video tutorials.

Features -

- Watch video tutorials

- Add shows

- Add Inventory

- Add goals

- Track shows using analytics

Mobile App Dev. for Music Record Firm

"I was nervous and skeptical about working with a team across the world, but they made me feel comfortable right away."

Dec. 2017 to Apr. 2018

Shaligram Infotech developed a skeletal version of an app for musicians on Android and iOS. The app tracks merchandise inventory and sales, organizes tour information, and hosts custom videos.

St. Louis, Missouri
Ian Eddy
CEO, Kevlar Soul Records

The app has received positive feedback, and user suggestions for improvements will be valuable as future updates are planned. Shaligram Infotech was accessible and worked well across multiple time zones. They addressed all concerns swiftly, fostering a pleasant engagement.

I am the CEO of Kevlar Soul Records, an independent record company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Shaligram Infotech?

I created an app for musicians, and I contracted with Shaligram Infotech to code it and develop it for me.

We released a skeletal version of what my app would eventually do. I wanted to get something to the market and receive feedback. The app, which is available on Android and iOS, is a tool for musicians to track their merchandise inventory and sales, organize tour information, set personal goals, and watch videos of multi-platinum record producers with advice for what to do and not do to succeed in the music industry. The app provides certain analytics about money earned from show venues and merchandise.

I worked with one project manager and one developer each for Android and iOS.

How did you come to work with Shaligram Infotech?

I posted the job on a freelance website and received 40 different quotes from around the world. I reviewed all the profiles and found Shaligram was reasonably priced. I saw their previous work and felt comfortable with them. We went over the details of my project, and they signed a non-disclosure agreement and copyright release form.

I’ve spent about $8,000.

We started working together in December 2017, and the skeletal version of the app was released in April 2018. We’re planning several updates based on the feedback I have received. I anticipate working with Shaligram for a few more years until the app is perfected.

I’ve received positive feedback and plenty of opinions on how to make improvements, which is exactly what I wanted at this stage.

How did Shaligram Infotech perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicated through Skype twice a week between 5–8 a.m. my time to go over questions and progress. They’re about 12 hours ahead, but they were flexible and stayed late for those meetings if necessary. We worked with Trello a bit as well. I thought there would be a language barrier, but they communicated very well and understood everything I wanted.

This was my first time making an app. I was nervous and skeptical about working with a team across the world, but they made me feel comfortable right away. They reassured me throughout the process and helped get my app into the Google Play store and the App Store.

No, all around it was a positive experience.

It’s natural for there to be small changes late in the process, but it’s best to still plan as much as possible before the project begins.