We Design & Develop Awesomeness

BRONZE VERIFIED

We at Seraphic take pride in introducing ourselves as one of the leading IT companies based in north India known for designing/ developing premium iOS, Android & hybrid mobile applications, website solutions, and highly engaging games.

With a team of 30+ highly talented and dedicated professionals including Programmers, Designers, Project Managers, Game Producers & QA specialists, we have been working in the field of technology and software development for the past 6+ years and made our presence in top 5 companies of Austria (Europe).

Our main forte is providing B2B solutions to companies like yours and we have been proudly associated with multiple organizations from Austria, USA, UK, Dubai, Thailand, and more.

When you sign up with Seraphic services, you become one of our members and we make sure all your worries and needs are taken care of since we believe in rising together.

So let’s start and get the dice rolling!

Mohali, India
  • D-199, Third Floor, Industrial Area, Phase 8B
    Mohali, PB 166055
  • Gymnasiumstrasse, A
    Vienna, WIE 1190
    Austria

Fastfriends LLC, Arta & Design, Begin with Wisdom, BIRA 91, Choice Airways, Clevexa, CloudHost, Corplife, Crown Technologies, DB Collective, Duran, Emprint, Genie Labs, Goood, Groccy, Head Masters, Hoopers, HT Live, Julius Meinl, MyBusinessGenie, NDTV, NX Buddy, Paracle, POST, Power Deal, Propnex, Punta Gabriela, Relax my dog, SI Fashion, Thareja, Thiago Deponte, Travel-a-la-carte, Umoja, Uniqa, United Nations, Wriinkle, Xpressor
Travel-a-la carte (online travel/trip booking app) Image

Travel-a-la carte (online travel/trip booking app)

Travel a la carte is a simple and user-friendly travel application that allows you to book your entire trip on one platform with only one payment. It allows you book your trips, staying within your budget, keeping all your booking information and tickets in one place and also being your personal pocket guide when traveling. This includes a Travel a la carte wallet, mobile-based current account that allows you to hold, pay and

withdraw in any currency.
Propnex (app connecting real estate portals) Image

Propnex (app connecting real estate portals)

The app connects real estate agents collaboratively with the aim to close deals faster by sharing, communicating listings in real time. The apps connects real estate agents listings to multiple real estate portals to reach out market exposure extensively.

Paracle (a social media app) Image

Paracle (a social media app)

Stop giving away your likes for free! Now you can earn reward points each time you like a photo. You can also earn reward points when members like the photo you share. Redeem your points in the reward store for valuable prizes.

Seraphic InfoSolutions Image

Seraphic InfoSolutions

Seraphic is an end provider and offers services of Mobile Application Development - Native, Hybrid and Games, Web Development, Designing and Internet Marketing.

Clevexa (expense tracking tool) Image

Clevexa (expense tracking tool)

It is a new travel expense billing tool that automatically tracks and bills for all expenses.

Transparency Legal Image

Transparency Legal

This is web app for a legal firm that automates their process of keeping track of the data of their staff and clients in a detailed manner.
- Firm can track the time they spent working on a matter for any client and also track other expenses too like travel, food, etc.
- Firm can generate invoices also for that client to reimburse the expenses.

Kheops (find tourist attractions in Paris near you using Google Maps) Image

Kheops (find tourist attractions in Paris near you using Google Maps)

Kheops helps you in visiting Paris & bringing you text and audio information on the monuments just around you.

Clevexa Image

Clevexa

Clevexa is an expense billing and tracking tool that automatically tracks and bills all the expenses for the employees of a particular organisation that wants to use it. The organisation can invite its employees to register in the app and the employees can avail the facility to automatically track and get paid for their official expenses just by uploading their invoices in the app

Thareja Image

Thareja

Crownapps is the backend or admin panel of a software which helps users for contacts management, tasks management and expense management

Corplife (multilingual blog website) Image

Corplife (multilingual blog website)

CorpLife was founded in 2015 with its headquarters in Vienna and also has a branch in Bratislava. A young and dynamic team works hard to ensure that we remain one of the most innovative companies in our field. Be it through unbeatable offerings for exciting leisure activities or using state-of-the-art technologies, our goal is to make the lives of employees around the world easier and more balanced.

GOOOD Image

GOOOD

A German-Austrian team with many years of mobile and non-profit
experience, the social commitment and our society at heart. Toge-
ther with there strong partners, they enable there customers to
 do something good every month.

Thiagodeponte (tatoo designs website) Image

Thiagodeponte (tatoo designs website)

Today, traditional Japanese motifs, designs, and stylistic sensibilities remain popular sources of inspiration behind many contemporary tattoos. Thiago tries to combine the old with the new to create pieces that range from playful prints to delicate works of art. Many tattoos feature animals associated with strength, courage, and protection, like lions, tigers, and dragons. Koi fish are historically popular subjects, too, as

they represent luck, success, and good fortune. Both realistic and mythological figures are often featured in Japanese tattoos. Portraits of people rooted in realism include warriors and geishas, while folkloric figures include Tengu (ghosts) and Oni (demons or troll-like creatures).
Post (mail and shipments website) Image

Post (mail and shipments website)

Austrian Post is the country's leading logistics and postal service provider. Its main business areas include the carriage of letters, advertising mail, print media and parcels. The branch network of Austrian Post is one of the largest private customer networks in the country and offers its customers all over Austria high-quality products and services in the postal, banking, telecommunications and energy sectors.

Punta Gabriela (travel and hotel booking website) Image

Punta Gabriela (travel and hotel booking website)

Punta Gabriela core values are dedicated to giving you the best service in paradise. Our team delivers the most outstanding personalized experience possible. We work hard to maintain our values and deep commitment to each of our guests. With a private tour guide, private chef, concierge services and more we are confident you will want to come back.

Menil-Inspresso Image

Menil-Inspresso

Website of a brand that offers outstanding taste, full aroma and dense creme. Each Inspresso capsule ensures exquisite coffee enjoyment - with just one button press. Thanks tothe long lasting  aroma protection, the aluminium-free capsules preserve the unmistakable aroma of Julius Meinl Kaffee.

Chilloutzone (amusement parks booking website) Image

Chilloutzone (amusement parks booking website)

An amusement parks website that offers fresh, chill and rejuvenating welcome drinks.

Si Fashion Galerie (eCommerce website) Image

Si Fashion Galerie (eCommerce website)

Launched in 2008, Si Fashion Galerie FZ CO. LLC is a multi-dimensional and refreshingly unique fashion house that’s based in the heart of creative design and innovation, Dubai Design District.

Rentolive (online furniture website) Image

Rentolive (online furniture website)

Rentolive Furniture Pte Ltd had successfully acquired Plot Furniture in 2015. We have restructured the management to a committed and experienced team to provide the best-valued furniture leasing to our customers and good living experience with us.

MImi Tales (an engaging and educational AR game) Image

MImi Tales (an engaging and educational AR game)

With this application, kids will find a new love for reading as they will witness the future of books and technology coming together. This app requires a children's book in order to function completely. A magical experience on each page, along with games for you and your family that will be fun for hours. The application can be downloaded easily from iTunes and Play Store. Once you get the application, you and your child will

have enormous exposure to the magic of augmented, virtual and mixed reality, along with a couple of games to learn and entertain in the most interactive way possible!

Dominoes Image

Dominoes

Dominoes! Create private matches and play Dominoes online with your friends or relatives, try to defeat your opponents with strategy, reasoning and a little bit of luck.

Jump Fantasy Image

Jump Fantasy

If you are a fan of the vintage platform games of the 80s and 90s and always enter videogame stores looking for the best Android platforming games , Jump fantasy is for you, jump!

Roulette 2017 Image

Roulette 2017

Key Features roulette:
► X2) Make a double bet than the previous
► Undo) Delete the last episode
► Clear) Clear all bets
► ripunta) place a bet equal to the previous
► Statistics) graphical display of the number of exits for each number wheel.
► Configuration) allows you to set the main application parameters
► Bonus) Possibility to earn free credits.

Mobile App Development for Education Management Firm

“They send me proper feedback and comments on what is done and what is pending.”

Seraphic Infosolutions used React to develop an iOS and Android app for an education management firm.

Data Scientist, Education Management Firm

Users are happy with the final product. Seraphic Infosolutions are very good at what they do; they understood project requirements and met all expectations after just one try. They’re disciplined and meet their deadlines.

I’m a data scientist for an education management firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with Seraphic Infosolutions?

We needed help with mobile app development.

All of our development needs are outsourced to Seraphic Infosolutions. They developed our mobile app for iOS and Android, using React for iOS development.

On average, there are 3-4 people.

How did you come to work with Seraphic Infosolutions?

A friend recommended them. I started with a small engagement with them.

2-3 lakhs per month (approximately $165,000 USD in total).

We started working together in January 2018 and the work is ongoing.

They’re very good at what they do, and all my clients are happy. I don’t have to engage with them multiple times for the same thing —I tell them the requirements once and they understand what I need immediately. When my developer and business analyst can't understand my requirements properly, Seraphic Infosolutions is the perfect partner for me.

How did Seraphic Infosolutions perform from a project management standpoint?

They are disciplined in their workflow and meet deadlines. They send me proper feedback and comments on what is done and what is pending

They deliver quality work and they’re friendly. I never felt like I was working with an outsourcing company. They get excited about every new project and treat it like their own.

I’m not facing any challenges with them whatsoever.

Start a conversation with them. Everything will flow automatically.

Software Design & Web Dev for IT Startup

"They have industry knowledge and understood what wanted."

May - Aug. 2020

Seraphic Infosolutions provided design services for an IT startup. The team designed the UI/UX of a software product and collaborated on several features of various landing pages.

Vancouver, British Columbia
Sachin Deo
Co-Founder, Coherence Technologies Inc.

By quickly understanding the client’s objectives, they ensured a successful engagement. Seraphic Infosolutions produced deliverables that satisfied requirements. The team effectively executed their responsibilities to deliver results on time. Their expertise facilitated effective collaboration.

I’m the co-founder of Coherence Technologies Inc. We’re an IT startup that creates end-to-end software solutions for the health care industry and a few others.

What challenge were you trying to address with Seraphic Infosolutions?

We needed help designing the UI/UX for one of our software products.

During their main engagement, Seraphic designed the UI/UX of our software. Their team also worked on 5–6 different assets on different landing pages.

We worked primarily with Raman (Founder and CEO) and one other person.

How did you come to work with Seraphic Infosolutions?

We placed an ad on a freelancer platform and then interviewed 4–5 potential candidates. Seraphic met our requirements and understood what wanted.

We worked together between May–August 2020.

Seraphic delivered what we sought. They met my requirements.

How did Seraphic Infosolutions perform from a project management standpoint?

We mostly communicated through email and primarily spoked with Roman who delivered on time. Their project management was good.

They have industry knowledge and understood what wanted. We spoke with a few other vendors that understood our requests after a few engagements. After one or two engagements, Seraphic understood what we expected from a delivery.

There are always areas of improvement related to understanding a customer’s needs.

Make your requirements and vision clear. Be exact in your communications. As long as you clearly lay out your expectations, they should be able to deliver what you want.

iOS Mobile App Design for College Application Startup

“I was impressed by the quality of their work.”

July - Aug. 2020

Seraphic Infosolutions designed an iOS app for a startup. They designed all of the screens and various graphics, came up with the color scheme, and laid out different controls, such as buttons and sliders.

Robert Cavallito
Founder, Collega

Seraphic Infosolutions excelled at translating a stakeholder's vision into beautiful, high-quality designs that have received positive feedback. Responsive and thorough, the team delivered all of the required screens and even helped with extra work after the project ended. They communicated well.

I’m the founder of a small startup that’s focused on the college search application space.

What challenge were you trying to address with Seraphic Infosolutions?

We’re building an app. I had designed some placeholder screens myself, and as we were nearing completion of the coding, we needed more professional looking designs. I was recommended to Rakesh (Co-Founder) to design the app screens.

I explained to Rakesh what we needed done, which was to essentially design all of the screens, the color scheme for the application, various graphics, and where to use different buttons versus sliders. He basically handled the design of the whole application.

Right now, the app is for iOS alone. It’s programmed in Swift.

Our only point of communication was Rakesh.

How did you come to work with Seraphic Infosolutions?

I was referred to Rakesh by a Swift developer who’s helping me with some of the app’s coding and programming. I communicated with him and a few others. I created a document for everybody that explained the app, who it was geared toward, and what it was for, and Rakesh was able to take a quick look at what I had done so far. He submitted a couple of sample screens that seemed to imply that he understood who the target audience was. Everything looked really good on the sample screens.

The total came to about $1,000.

The project started mid–late-July, and it ended in early-August 2020.

The primary metrics were the number of screens that we set up to design, all of which Rakesh completed. Another metric was the timeframe, and Rakesh met that, both in terms of the actual numbers of hours he put in as well as the 2–3 weeks he said it would take his team to do the design.

The rest of the metrics were anecdotal: how the design looked, felt, and operated. My partners and I took a look at their work, as did 20–30 people who we’ve leaned on for feedback. Everybody thought the app looked great. It was an infinite improvement over the placeholder designs I’d done. Even since the project ended, we’ve had to go back to Rakesh to ask for another component to be created, and he’s been extremely responsive and thorough.

How did Seraphic Infosolutions perform from a project management standpoint?

Rakesh’s communication was great. He posed questions to me. It was never he or his team holding things up; if anything, I was a bit of a roadblock. They met deadlines, and I think they accelerated their work toward the end to get the project done on time. From a project management perspective, he handled everything as well as we expected.

I was impressed by the quality of their work, including the color schemes they were able to come up with and the designs. I don’t have any design hand whatsoever, and I roughly explained what I wanted. I was shocked that the majority of their designs came out in ways that I had envisioned but couldn’t fully communicate.

No, I can’t think of anything offhand.

Put in the time and effort to communicate with them so that what they give back to you is as close to what you want as possible. I worked up a 4–5-page document that outlined the app and went through each section of the screens, explained what they did, who they were geared toward, and what the purpose and point of them were. I don’t know if he would’ve designed the same screens with or without this doc, but it seems like it gave him a better feel of how to design based on who’s using it and what they’re using it for.

Multiple Web & Mobile App Design Projects for Dev Company

“They have a very good sense of design.”

Aug. 2019 - Ongoing

Seraphic Infosolutions provides design services to a development company. They’ve done four projects, ranging from mobile app frontend and UX/UI design to web design. They use Zeplin and Figma.

Ahmedabad, India
Aarif Qureshi
Co-Founder, Web & Mobile App Development Company

Seraphic Infosolutions has proven to be a highly talented design partner capable of working across web and mobile. The amount of thought and effort they put into their design work ensures a great end product. Professional yet friendly, the team communicates well and meets deadlines.

I am the co-founder of a website and mobile application development company. We also do website design as well.

What challenge were you trying to address with Seraphic Infosolutions?

We were looking for good mobile application UI designers.

We have worked with them on four projects. They have done frontend and UX/UI design for mobile apps. They’ve also designed websites. They use Zeplin and Figma.

My main points of contact are the partners of Seraphic. I am not sure how many people were engaged on each project.

How did you come to work with Seraphic Infosolutions?

I can’t remember how we found them exactly, but we contacted them via Upwork and started with a very small project. I found that their designs were really great, and the mockups they sent were really attractive. Following the initial engagement, we started working with them on other projects. I am hoping we will have many more projects with them.

So far, we have spent around $15,000.

We started working with them in August 2019.

They have a very good sense of design. They think a lot about color combinations and spacing. Everything is really great. You don’t have to worry about the output because they put a lot of thought into their work before delivering any final screens.

How did Seraphic Infosolutions perform from a project management standpoint?

So far, it has been great. We haven’t had any difficulties with deadlines. They are good at delivering the project within the set timelines. We mostly communicate via Skype or phone calls.

I think communication is great. Whenever I message or call them, they respond quickly. They are always very professional and friendly at the same time. Whenever there is an issue, they take care of it immediately.

They know their work well. I don’t have any suggestions for now.

If you are looking for a great partner and a good designer in terms of mobile apps and websites, you should definitely work with them because they have a good sense of design and color combinations. You will definitely get good work from them.

I would recommend them for sure.

3D E-Commerce Dev for Apparel & Fashion Brand

"They have amazing experience in various fields including AR and VR."

June 2019 - Ongoing

Following guidelines, Seraphic Infosolutions managed full stack development of a Shopify site for an apparel and fashion brand. Using Maya and Blender, they designed and integrated 3D graphics into the site.

Maryland
Owner, Apparel & Fashion Brand

The team’s impressive expertise resulted in the delivery of an efficient and attractive 3D website that satisfied stakeholders. Seraphic Infosolutions communicates clearly and produces results on time. Their breadth of technical knowledge ensures a lasting partnership.

I’m the owner of an apparel and high-end fashion brand.

What challenge were you trying to address with Seraphic Infosolutions?

I needed to build a unique platform. I wanted to integrate VR and AR capabilities into a website for our users to engage to view different items.

I provided Seraphic with Photoshop and Illustrator displays along with PDFs to guide their work. Using those materials, their team built my website on the Shopify platform.

They integrated their services into the Shopify platform for my website. They used software such as Maya and Blender to complete the integration. Their team designed the UX/UI too.

They continue to update the website. Their team changes the designs and adds new items to the platform.

They have a large team, but I speak with one point of contact.

How did you come to work with Seraphic Infosolutions?

Originally, I looked everywhere for an individual who could create 3D websites. I found that a majority of vendors could either create 3D products or develop websites. Seraphic was the only team I found that could do both.

I've invested upwards of $2,000 in their services.

We started our partnership in 2019, and it will continue for however long I need this platform.

They’re experienced designers. All around, I’d give my experience working with them a 9.5/10. I’m happy with the website's look and speed. While the pages transition well, we could improve the transition speed. The 3D functions slow it down.

How did Seraphic Infosolutions perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate using phone calls and a freelancer platform. Their communication’s amazing. They're efficient and deliver products exactly on time.

They have amazing experience in various fields including AR and VR. Their team’s also able to execute front- and backend development. I reviewed over 20–50 companies and freelancers. Seraphic was the only agency that offered a good price as well as AR, VR, and backend development experience.

I’m hands-on with certain projects. They could’ve provided more screenshots and details of the development process. As a result, we wouldn't have to backtrack if they completed a milestone and we forgot to tell them something. However, it wasn’t an issue due to the nature of this particular project.

If you want to be hands-on, request your preferences for updates. Their communication’s perfect, which means you can tell them what you need.

Mobile App Dev for Art Research & Design Firm

“They were really easy to work with and did exactly what we wanted them to do.”

Apr. - June 2020

Seraphic Infosolutions developed a mobile app for a public art research firm. Working off of designs provided by the firm’s IT person, Seraphic coded the app and developed both the front- and backends.

Blacksburg, Virginia
Liz Shukwit
Artistic Director & Co-Owner, The Color Project

Seraphic Infosolutions delivered a user-friendly, clean, and intuitive app. Additionally, internal stakeholders were impressed by their ability to meet very specific and challenging color requirements. Proactive and client-oriented, the team was receptive to feedback and met deadlines.

The Color Project is a public art research, fabrication, and design team. We do everything from mixed media digital artwork to kinetic stem learning, hands-on sculptural projects. I’m the artistic director and one of the owners.

What challenge were you trying to address with Seraphic Infosolutions?

We wanted to work with our IT software designer to create an app. We had come up with a technology called The Chromilluminator, which uses the human skin as a canvas to project light. Then, when the two different colors are projected, they form a third highlight down the middle of the face. We’ve taken this technology on tour at festivals and museums. We wanted to make it something that someone could do by themselves at home.

We produced a color filter app that allows people to explore The Chromilluminator. Our IT person provided the different color combinations, how the colors should blend, and how he wanted the template to look. He sent over a lot of information, and then Seraphic Infosolutions handled the coding. They worked on both the front- and backends.

I believe we worked with two people from their team. I didn’t have any direct contact with them; our IT person was the liaison for our company and their company. They both understand technologies, so I’m sure it was very easy between the both of them to communicate. I was the project manager.

How did you come to work with Seraphic Infosolutions?

When we decided we wanted to launch the project, I believe our IT person, who has worked in the same field for a long time, saw Seraphic Infosolutions had reasonably priced, intelligent people. He probably heard about them on social media or web advertising. Other people in his field had worked with whatever business Seraphic Infosolutions advertises with.

I believe we spent close to $2,000.

Our work together began in April 2020, and it just wrapped up in June, about a week-and-a-half ago.

My company is very particular, and we’re very pleased. The colors that we use are very simple – they’re printing and TV colors – but it’s often hard to get them correct. We’ve had problems in the past where the colors just didn’t come up right with printers or people using our logo. They nailed the colors, which was one of the most important things.

The app is really easy to use, clean, and self-explanatory. We’re happy all the way around.

How did Seraphic Infosolutions perform from a project management standpoint?

They responded really well to feedback. If we asked them to change something, we saw results with the changes that we wanted to make. Seraphic Infosolutions communicated via email with our IT person, and they kept right on task. We have no complaints with the timeline whatsoever; in fact, the day that they said the project was going to be done, it was done. If there was any delay in launching, it was on our end, not theirs.

The way that they handled change requests distinguishes them. I work with graphic designers and IT and software folks all the time, and sometimes, I have to repeatedly ask them to make a change. Seraphic Infosolutions responded really well to the tweaks that needed to be made, without giving us grief or suggesting something different. They really listened to what we wanted.

I don’t think there was anything that needed to be different. They were really easy to work with and did exactly what we wanted them to do. We will definitely use them again in the future if we have another project that is fitting.

I’d say it’s always helpful in designing software to have someone who speaks coding language or is familiar with computers serve as the liaison. My advice to anyone working with people doing coding or technical stuff is to keep it simple and be concise.

Overall Score It was super easy.
    They were great. We never once had to ask where something was. They were always proactive about reaching out and keeping us on track.
    They did exactly what we asked them to do in the timeframe that they said they would.
    We definitely will refer them.

Mobile Game Design, Development & Hosting for IT Company

“I see them as part of my own team.”

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

Seraphic Infosolutions designed and developed a mobile game from scratch. Technologies included Unity, Node.js, React, PHP, and JavaScript. They continue to maintain the app and have taken on another project.

Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Prosper Njoku
CEO, Fannix Technologies Limited

Seraphic Infosolutions delivers first-rate design and programming services. The mature and experienced team facilitates a seamless engagement by providing support and helping the client work through bugs or issues. They take ownership of their work and strive to fully understand client projects.

I’m the CEO of Fannix Technologies Limited, an IT company. We do a lot of web app development and cloud services.

What challenge were you trying to address with Seraphic Infosolutions?

We had a client request to develop a mobile game app. We had an issue and needed a company who could build it from scratch to deployment.

Seraphic Infosolutions developed our client’s mobile game app from scratch. The client only provided a rough sketch, and Seraphic told us what was possible and how the game would work. They designed and developed the game using Unity. The 3D graphics were done in Node.js and React. The web panel used a PHP script file hosted on AWS. They also did a lot of JavaScript coding and some SSL jobs. They built a new algorithm for the game. Within the game, users monetize their work. They’re able to do contests and play different games. Their work can be requested in the form of payouts.

They deployed the game and now host it on their server. They’ve been very useful in creating digital animations and offering a lot of support services. I also gave them another job that’s still in progress.

There are about five groups, and I’ve been in touch with more than 19 people. At the beginning of development, there were up to eight people with a team lead. The marketing team, which created the videos and strategy, had five people. There’s also a design team of three people. They have an AWS team which includes about four backend people.

How did you come to work with Seraphic Infosolutions?

I was looking for a company that could handle everything from A–Z. I posted on Upwork, and we reviewed about seven proposals. We looked at past experience, job success on Upwork, and price. I was looking for a company that actually invested in their work. One thing that struck me and caused me to contact Seraphic Infosolutions was that, apart from their understanding of the project, they spoke like they’d handled such a project before.

My company spent over $10,000.

We started working together in January 2020, and the work is ongoing.

It’s one thing to know how to do the job, and it’s another thing to have a mature response. Their designs are first-class.

The app has had to have a lot of testing for bugs, and they’ve given us good support. They understood what our problems were. For example, for the past few weeks, we’ve been trying to update the server and understand why we’re having errors. They’ve been making suggestions.

How did Seraphic Infosolutions perform from a project management standpoint?

They use a project management tool to create a template for setting dates, timelines, projections, etc. We had to make adjustments because the client had new ideas.

If there are any changes, they inform us. They don’t try to take advantage of anything. I see them as part of my own team. They are the most mature team I’ve worked with. They’re solid and strong, and they do their best.

There were times I sent them animation graphics to do, and I wanted them to produce some kind of concept. This is an area they could improve. They’re very good with animation, but their concept of animation could be improved. Their programming and design skills are the best.

Overall Score My experience with them has been wonderful.

WordPress Dev for Cultural Software Company

"I'm confident I've finally found the right people to turn this idea into a fantastic reality."

SERAPHIC® is currently assisting in building a culture-specific software platform. It has a feature-rich software in Wordpress with e-commerce and database management capabilities.

New Orleans, Louisiana
Shane Tanguis
Founder/CEO, REALIZE LLC

SERAPHIC®'s efforts were met with positive acclaim. Customers can expect a team that follows instructions, has strong communication, and impressive attention to detail.

Realize is a cultural software company. We create simple tools to implement culture within any company, organization or family. I am the Owner/Founder

For what projects/services did your company hire SERAPHIC®?

Culture is software of the mind and family culture is its OS. As humanity merges with technology, the differences between culture and code are transitioning from abstract to concrete. Realize is pioneering this transition. The Challenge is creating software that has no previous blueprint and we needed coders who could be imaginative and able to carve a path where none existed

Create software that implements all aspects of culture within a group. We are in the process of building a feature-rich software in Wordpress underlying a simple, clear UI with E-comm and DB management. We anticipate this project to have a massive impact on our business by creating an entirely new industry

Rakesh & Co. bid on a project I submitted to Upwork. They won the bid over four other competitors. What impressed us most was their attention to detail, high competency of communication and, most of all, their understanding of what we are trying to accomplish, our vision

We needed large DBs of text and images the user would use to generate a personalized, downloadable image file available for purchase. Features we're currently working on include use of biometrics and location services

Rakesh is the team lead and my main contact. Occasionally I'll have interaction with other coders for very specific questions here and there but my contact with them is minimal. Our communication is almost exclusively with Rakesh, which is preferable, actually

First, let me state this is not the first iteration of this software. SERAPHIC is no less than the *fourth* attempt at bringing it to life - the previous three were failures and my experience with those contractors PALED in comparison to my experience with Rakesh & Co. I can honestly say I have never seen a version that is as close to what I have imagined as what they have done. I'm confident I've finally found the right people to turn this idea into a fantastic reality.

Rakesh was our single point of contact. Unlike other contractors I've worked with in the past, he has a great understanding of semantic nuance and the challenges inherent in the contractor/client relationship. It all comes down to communication and Rakesh has displayed great skill at that on multiple occasions

They ask a lot of questions. They have strong attention to detail. Probably most of all, integrity

The maintenance of the contractor/client relationship is paramount to a business relationship both parties can be proud of. While perfection of any skill is an impossibility - and care and maintenance of a relationship certainly qualifies as a skill - there is always room for tweaking and tinkering on both ends, ours as well as theirs. Rakesh understands this more than any contractor I've ever worked with. I look forward to continuing to build and refine our relationship

Overall Score Work with SERAPHIC. You won't regret it.
    Excellent ROI
    Top-notch attention to detail, excellent communication
    We already have

Mobile App Dev for Expense Management Platform

"They have good ideas, and they can understand exactly what we mean."

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

SERAPHIC developed a web and mobile expense manager with modules including a driving log, a daily allowance, an invoice manager, and a business meal functionality. They also worked on a benefits solution.

Austria
Mario Nowak
CEO, CorpLife GmbH

Their support has received positive feedback within the partnership, with a particular focus on their accountability. SERAPHIC offers useful suggestions and they demonstrate an understanding of their client’s intent. Expect to establish a clear and direct line of communication.

I’m the CEO and founder of CorpLife, an HR-tech startup providing software solutions to corporate partners to give them more time and man-hour resources. We have two different products: an employee benefits solution and an expense manager.

What challenge were you trying to address with SERAPHIC?

We were relaunching our benefits platform, and we were just launching our second product. We wanted a bigger team to develop the products and features we were planning.

They developed our entire expense manager. It has four modules: a driving log, a daily allowance, an invoice manager, and a business meal functionality. It’s available as a web, Android, and iOS app. They used Node.js for the web version.

Raman (CEO, SERAPHIC) has been our main point of contact. We’re talking directly with him. When we were in development, they assigned up to eight people to the project. We currently have a fixed team of four people for our organizer, and two people working on our benefits platform. We have two internal developers on our team.

How did you come to work with SERAPHIC?

We found them through another client in Austria and learned how they worked. We initially asked them to develop a benefits feature for our platform. They did that well, so we hired them.

We’ve spent more than €100,000 ($113,000 USD) so far.

We started working with them in March 2018 and the engagement is ongoing.

We were really satisfied in the beginning, and it’s why we did everything with them. There are some issues at the moment, but we’re working on them.

How did SERAPHIC perform from a project management standpoint?

We’re working with them through Jira, which we implemented in the second half of the engagement. It was more difficult initially because we had to use email and WhatsApp. We were using too many communication channels, so we switched to Jira, which made things much easier.

Raman is a great person. Not all their developers are at the highest level, but when he is in the office, everything runs well. When he’s on holiday or sick, it can take much longer for them to get things done.

The only advice I’ve given Raman is to make sure his team communicates better with us when he’s away.

They’re good at project management, they have good ideas, and they can understand exactly what we mean. Clients can trust SERAPHIC, but they need to first have a discussion with their team.

Overall Score I haven’t been satisfied with scheduling recently, but I’m happy overall.

Mobile App Dev for E-Learning Business

"They displayed a commitment to solving very difficult technical challenges."

Feb. - July 2018

SERAPHIC developed an iOS application for an e-learning product.

Gurugram, India
Shubham Nigam
Manager, Stratbeans Consulting

Internal stakeholders were pleased with the quality of the solution. The team maintained an accessible, streamlined communication style. Their ability to produce a quality product quickly was a strength.

I'm a manager of business and client management at Stratbeans, a learning automation company. We create products such as a learning management system to cater to the training needs of large corporations.

For what projects/services did your company hire SERAPHIC™?

We hired SERAPHIC to develop an iOS application for our product.

We wanted to make our product accessible to iPhone and iPad users.

We searched online and shortlisted three vendors. Then, we asked all three to complete a proof of concept. We selected SERAPHIC after they produced the highest quality output in a short amount of time.

The project was divided into four phases. First, we performed a requirement analysis, where larger discussions took place and design was finalized. Then, they started developing the solution module by module with an Agile method. Before going live, the team performed rigorous unit and functional tests. Then, we launched the product.

We were engaged with one project manager who was our main point of contact for the entire project. Two developers and one tester were also involved in the process.

While I cannot share this information, I can state that internal stakeholders were pleased with the outcome of the partnership.

We communicated via Slack, and the workflow was quite smooth. Since both parties had a single point of contact, it was easy to check in with the team.

The project was completed with a quick turn around time. They displayed a commitment to solving very difficult technical challenges.

While there is always room for improvement, we were completely satisfied with the quality solution they delivered.

BRONZE VERIFIED