Increase Visibility, Attract Leads & Build Brand

Bronze

We are an award-winning digital marketing agency serving clients globally. We are dedicated to developing and implementing an extensive online marketing strategy for your company.

We service clients across a multitude of verticals with the goal of generating leads and increasing sales for your business.

• 333 Preston St, Suite 1010
    Ottawa, ON K1S 5N4
  • 330 Bay Street, Suite 820
    Toronto, ON M5H 2S8

Orbcomm, Tiny Hoppers, Accruit, Assante Wealth Management

SEO for Real Estate Company

“Everyone at seoplus+ is communicative and accessible.”

May 2015 - Ongoing

After analyzing a website and conducting keyword research, seoplus+ optimized the site’s content and implemented several SEO strategies designed to increase digital visibility and improve search rankings.

Bobbie McGowan
Agent, RE/MAX Affiliates Geoff & Bobbie McGowan Realty Ltd.

The seoplus+ team continues to support outreach efforts, increasing traffic, improving rankings, and generating more leads. With strong project management and customer service skills, they routinely deliver outstanding results. Their commitment to excellence sets them apart from other vendors.

I’m a real estate agent with RE/MAX Affiliates Geoff & Bobbie McGowan Realty. We’re a leading player in the residential sales space in the Ottawa area.

For what projects/services did your company hire seoplus+?

We wanted to increase our search rankings and improve our digital brand and presence.

We were ultimately looking to generate a higher volume of quality leads and calls.

We’d been working with another SEO company for about three years, and we were very disappointed with the results. They promised us a lot, but they failed to deliver on any of it. We decided to find a new SEO partner, so we did quite a bit of online research. The seoplus+ team really stood out for their highly positive reviews. We scheduled an initial meeting with their team, and we were impressed with their energy, knowledge, and professionalism. Overall, they seemed like a perfect fit for our project.

The seoplus+ team started with an analysis of our website, taking note of our performance in search results. They also conducted some extensive keyword research to help them create unique titles, descriptions, and tags for all of our web pages. After those SEO efforts were in place, their team helped us devise a content strategy for our website, blog, and social media accounts. Currently, seoplus+ is supporting all of those efforts. They routinely analyze our competitors and monitor our search rankings, as well as publish keyword-focused content for us each month.

We work with a project manager, a digital coordinator, an account manager, and a content marketing coordinator.

We’ve experienced a steady increase in traffic, and our search rankings have improved dramatically. We’re now showing up on the first page for multiple key terms and phrases. Most importantly, we’re receiving much more high-quality leads. We can attribute that directly to the seoplus+ team’s efforts.

How did the seoplus+ perform from a project management standpoint?

The seoplus+ team’s performance in terms of project management is praiseworthy. Our project manager provides us with detailed reports on a regular schedule. He is readily available at all hours to help us with anything related to our account. Moreover, he’s assembled an extremely capable team to support us as well. Everyone at seoplus+ is communicative and accessible.

What impresses you about the seoplus+?

There are three things that set seoplus+ apart from other agencies: the results of their work, their customer service, and their commitment to excellence.

No, I can’t think of anything.

SEO & Website Redesign for Moving Company

“The personal touch and expertise they provide to the project make them stand out from other vendors.”

Nov. 2017–Ongoing

seoplus+ provided SEO services and redesigned an existing website for a local moving business. They curate a unique list of keywords, create relevant blog content, and implement new tools to the site.

James Antaki
Owner, Ottawa Moving Logistics

The improved site has earned high praise from users and there has been a leap in online engagement. The team at seoplus+ has been a strong addition to the project. Their development expertise and professionalism have spurred continued collaboration.

I’m the CEO of Ottawa Moving Logistics, a family-owned moving company for the local region.

What challenge were you trying to address with seoplus+?

We hired seoplus+ to rebuild our website and provide SEO services. We wanted to reach the first page of search results for critical terms in our industry.

To begin, seoplus+ rebuilt our website with new elements. We gave them our content, existing logo, and approved their plan. They host our new platform and handle any technical issues for us.

From there, they started managing our online presence with Facebook and other platforms. They create monthly blog posts for us. In addition to the social media support, they created a portfolio of important, relevant keywords for our business. Because we’re in our off-season, we’re holding off on investing in a GoogleAds campaign but we’ll be doing so with seoplus+ in the future.

Our two main contacts at seoplus+ are Derrick (Account Manager, seoplus+) and Brock (Co-Founder, seoplus+). They also provide a website designer.

How did you come to work with seoplus+?

One of our partners found seoplus+ online and, based on reviews, decided to set up a meeting. After meeting with them, we felt they were genuine people and they’re a group young entrepreneurs like my team. We decided to give them a try for these reasons.

Overall, we’ve spent between $20,000–$25,000 CAD (approximately $15,000–$18,900 USD).

We began working together in November 2017, and we renewed our contract for another year of their service.

We’ve seen a substantial jump in our ratings and visitors. Commercially, we’ve ranked on the first page for our keywords, and we’re still working to achieve that success locally.  Internally, we feel that the site has paid for itself many times over. Our customers find it modern, clean, and easy to navigate. The content they’ve posted for us have been received positively on Facebook and other sites.

How did seoplus+ perform from a project management standpoint?

The seoplus+ team clearly explained their approach and guided us through the process. Our project lead is a hands-on leader and very professional.

The personal touch and expertise they provide to the project make them stand out from other vendors. They are an extremely professional team and we regard them highly because of it. They bring their modern, wide skill set to each task.

I don’t have anything negative to say about my experience working with seoplus+.

I’d highly recommend working with them; they’ve upheld their end of the bargain and I won’t shy away from doing more projects with them.

Overall Score I’m looking forward to growing with them and continuing our work.
    All issues are solved within a day and they’re terrific about adjusting their schedule.
    For the valuable, dedicated team they provide, their cost is very competitive.
    Their work is high quality and delivered on time.
    I’ve had no issues and I strongly recommend them.

Digital Marketing & Web Dev for Fencing Company

“I always feel like we’re in good hands with seoplus+.”

Mar. 2015 - Ongoing

The seoplus+ team provides ongoing SEO, PPC, and web development assistance to increase brand visibility and establish a strong market presence.

Jeff Stirling
Owner, Fence One

seoplus+ implemented digital marketing and keyword strategies that continue to improve search rankings and generate leads. Their team is communicative, dependable, and focused. They make themselves available to help at a moment’s notice and follow up as necessary.

I’m the owner of Fence One. We’re a Canadian fencing company with a presence in Ottawa and Ontario.

For what projects/services did your company hire seoplus+?

We needed digital marketing and web development assistance to build our brand.

We wanted to establish ourselves as a recognized leader in our industry.

We did some research and found that seoplus+ seemed to be an appropriate fit for our company. After a meeting with their owner and senior management team, we chose to engage them.

The seoplus+ team developed an SEO strategy that focused on relevant keywords and phrases. They implemented additional PPC campaigns. The team also optimized our website, highlighting our company’s notable strengths. They continue to help us increase our digital visibility.

We work with the owner, a project manager, and other senior staff members.

We’ve climbed to the top of all results pages for searches relevant to our company. We currently have a steady flow of leads generated by the seoplus+ team’s efforts.

How did the seoplus+ perform from a project management standpoint?

We have strong inter-team communication. I always feel like we’re in good hands with seoplus+.

What impresses you about the seoplus+?

They’re focused and responsive. They’re always available to help us, even over the weekend if we run into an urgent need. They follow up on every detail and consistently deliver a high quality of service.

We hope that their standard of service stays the same as they continue to grow. At this point, everything is running smoothly.

Overall Score I'm extremely happy with seoplus+.
    We always feel like a priority.
    The offer a lot of value for the price that they charge.
    We're extremely happy with their service and their focus on building our brand.
    I'm very happy with our experience. I'll recommend them every chance that I get.

SEO & Digital Marketing for Investigative Agency

“I’m extremely happy with their team and the work that they continue to put into my business.”

Feb. 2017 - Ongoing

The seoplus+ team implemented SEO strategies to increase a firm’s rankings. They also created digital content, updated the website, and managed the Google Ads account. The team continues to provide support.

Toronto, Canada
Whitney Joy Smith
President, The Smith Investigation Agency

With the help of seoplus+, the firm is ranking in the top three positions for most keywords and some map searches. They're a fantastic team of dedicated and skilled resources that solve problems quickly and deliver all of their work on time and under budget. Overall, they’re a valuable partner.

I’m the president of The Smith Investigation Agency. We’re an international private investigative firm based in Canada.

For what projects/services did your company hire seoplus+?

I needed assistance with SEO and other digital work.

The investigative sector is pretty competitive, especially in Ontario. Many of the top search positions were occupied by competitors. I needed a vendor to improve our rankings and bring more visibility to the quality of our service.

I searched across Canada for the best vendors, and seoplus+ stood out.

First, I shared some details about my company and my goals for the project. They put together a team and a plan of action. Once I approved, the seoplus+ team implemented several SEO strategies designed to improve my search rankings and increase the firm’s digital visibility. They also helped manage my Google Ads account, create web and blog content, and make changes and updates to my website. They continue to support all of these efforts.

I have an account manager that handles my high-level needs, but they also assigned various specialists for my specific requests. I can trust them to provide an experienced resource for each task.

When I was doing digital marketing in-house, I wasn’t ranking high for any of my keywords. After multiple changes at the direction of seoplus+, I’m now one of the top three positions in organic search results of all keywords and the map section for a few specific ones. Since the beginning of the partnership, I’ve secured about 830 new positions across a variety of searches. I’m extremely happy with their team and the work that they continue to put into my business. They represent my brand well.

How did the seoplus+ perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re fantastic. I can expect prompt responses to my emails, and I’m never left waiting. The team always resolves problems quickly. They’re committed to completing their work on time and within budget.

What impresses you about the seoplus+?

I’m most impressed by the quality of their staff. They’re knowledgeable in the field of SEO and digital marketing, and they truly enjoy what they’re doing. They understand each other’s strengths and leverage their skills in their respective areas of specialty. I feel comfortable trusting every one of their staff.

I’m constantly asking them for new ways to improve my SEO performance and digital marketing efforts. I’m a hands-on company owner, so I’m very focused on maintaining our top positions. seoplus+ is very accommodating of my management style and always ready to help.

Overall Score I’m very happy with my experience, and I recommend other’s hire them for the same results.
    They scheduled the project excellently.
    They charge a fair price.
    The quality of their service is excellent.
    I constantly recommend them.

Website Revamp & Digital Marketing for Cosmetic Clinic

“They’ve surpassed my expectations.”

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

seoplus+ took over the redevelopment and optimization of a website that included videos. They continue to manage social media and paid advertising.

Alain Michon
Medical Director, The Ottawa Skin Clinic

Thanks to seoplus+, website traffic almost tripled and contributed to greater revenue. The team’s professionalism, transparency, and commitment to deadlines continue to impress.

I am the owner of a medical cosmetic clinic.

For what projects/services did your company hire seoplus+?

We hired seoplus+ to revamp our website and social media accounts.

We wanted to attract more traffic to our website, so it had to be quick, responsive, and mobile-friendly. We had a previous SEO company, but they did not deliver.

I found seoplus+ online, then met face to face with their account manager. I did meet with other companies, but I was impressed with what seoplus+ proposed.

They built a new website that included multiple videos and updated our Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter accounts. We’ve also asked them to manage our Google Ads.

We’re working with 5–6 people from their team, including an account manager, a designer, a website builder, an ads person, and a social media person.

Our website traffic went from about 3,500 visitors a month to more than 10,000.

They've been good at providing a timeline and meeting all of our deadlines. We have open communication, with regular follow-ups to discuss how they can make things better.

They are honest, professional, and hardworking. They’ve surpassed my expectations.

No, not at the moment.

They are flexible.
    The pricing is quite good.
    I have received many compliments from my clients about their amazing work.
    I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

Online Marketing for Art Gallery

“The number of visits to our website has increased.”

Jan. 2019 - Jan. 2019

seoplus+ works on online marketing and creative marketing content to increase online traffic and in-person visitors. So far, they’ve developed two videos to advertise the gallery.

Gallery Director, Art Gallery

Though still in its initial stages, the project is progressing very well and has already produced results in terms of increased online traffic and in-person visitors. The team collaborates effectively, working seamlessly to create content in line with the gallery’s vision.

I’m the gallery owner, director, and curator of a contemporary art gallery in Canada. We focus on culturally and artistically diverse solo and group shows.

For what projects/services did your company hire seoplus+?

I needed online advertising and marketing, including the creation of marketing content for branding videos and product ads.

To increase our online sales and in-person visits to the gallery.

I heard about them through word-of-mouth and then chose them after meeting the team.

We began with a team meeting to discuss our goals and how we would go about achieving them. They then developed two videos to advertise the gallery’s style, products, and location.

I work with one contact on their team, who is very inclusive. We work together to create content and direct it towards our target audience.

We’ve only been working together for two weeks, but so far, the number of visits to our website has increased and we’ve noticed that the gallery is getting more visitors too.

The relationship we have with our project manager has been excellent and seamless. We meet with them weekly to discuss the results.

We love that their productions values are high, their communication is clear and responsive, and their weekly updates are very helpful.

So far, everything is good.

Digital Marketing for Home Developer

“The seoplus+ team is customer-oriented and always willing to help.”

Feb. 2017 - Ongoing

The seoplus+ team manages Google Ads campaigns, marketing efforts, and paid social media ads for a home developer and builder, implementing strategies designed to increase web traffic and generate leads.

Kristy Brayton
Senior Sales and Marketing Coordinator, Cardel Homes

seoplus+ has exceeded all expectations so far. The positive experience set the foundation for collaboration on future projects. The team stands out for their organized and efficient workflow and responsive communication skills. Overall, they’re a valuable and patient partner.

I’m the senior sales and marketing coordinator for Cardel Homes in Ottawa. We’re an award-winning developer and builder that’s currently offering single-family homes and townhomes in west and southwest communities in the greater Ottawa area.

For what projects/services did your company hire seoplus+?

We needed to build our brand and attract business through SEO efforts and social media marketing.

Ultimately, we wanted to increase web traffic and generate more leads.

Our marketing strategist previously worked with seoplus+ and recommended their services. We still considered several other digital marketing candidates, but seoplus+ brought the most to the table. They promised results, reliable customer service, and professionalism.

They manage our Google Ads account, marketing campaigns, and social media advertising efforts. In Google Ads, the team setups up our targeted search network ad campaign, tracks conversions, and monitors our progress on an ongoing basis. They adjust as needed. Their work on our marketing campaign includes setup on the Google display network and the implementation of a list and tracking code on our website, then maintenance. They provide monthly reports on their performance. Finally, they handle our paid Facebook advertisements and report on those as well. In 2019, we plan to optimize our website and create new landing pages with them.

We work with Lindsay (Account Manager, seoplus+), Mo (Paid Ads Specialist, seoplus+), Malin (Paid Ads Specialist, seoplus+), and Amanda (Digital Coordinator, seoplus+).

They delivered above and beyond our expectations. The seoplus+ team’s digital marketing efforts have increased web traffic and improved conversion rates. They even managed to keep our costs low. We’re looking forward to future projects with them.

The team is communicative, providing regular updates. We speak primarily over email, but they also send monthly reports with videos and schedule in-person meetings every few months. The seoplus+ team is customer-oriented and always willing to help. Overall, they’re responsive, timely, and easy to work with.

We’ve worked with other digital marketing agencies, but the seoplus+ team has provided the most positive experience. They’re collaborative, knowledgeable, and helpful. We appreciate their patient approach to the relationship.

No, we are very satisfied with their work.

SEO Services for Events Center

“We’ve seen an increase in customer engagement across all aspects of our business.”

April 2018 - Ongoing

seoplus+ performs ongoing SEO services to improve a business’s google ranking. Their efforts involve creating web content to facilitate relevant searches. They provided tools to track website analytics.

Ontario, Canada
Business Development Manager, Events Center

seoplus+ works hard to steadily improve an online presence. They utilize a systematic strategy to produce consistent results. A productive company culture encourages frequent communication. Their senior-level staff is responsive and capable of overcoming significant challenges.

I’m a business development manager for a conference and event venue. We’re in the hospitality and entertainment industry.

What challenge were you trying to address with seoplus+?

We’d been working on our SEO internally, but wanted a professional firm to take that initiative to the next level. Our goals include improving the content on our website and generating more sales.

We hired seoplus+ to provide monthly SEO services and increase our Google ranking. Our company was listed on the 12th page of search results when the engagement began. After several months of hard work, we started to see a modest improvement in the company’s search relevance. We rose to page eight and then page six. Shortly after that, they got us to hover around the third and fourth pages. We finally reached page one with some of our search terms just last week. That means we’re roughly six months of ahead of their original estimates. They integrated our site with an analytics system so we can track the measurable results of their efforts. We originally brought them on for a six-month contract, but recently decided to continue working with them.

Dan (Account Manager, seoplus+) and Lindsay (Senior Digital Marketing Strategist, seoplus+) are our primary points of content.

How did you come to work with seoplus+?

Dan sent an email to our general manager letting us know about their services. We were wary about hiring a dedicated SEO provider, but Dan’s email included appealing information. As a result, I figured we could at least reach out and hear their pitch. We attended a face-to-face meeting with them and were impressed by what they offered. Their professional approach and varied service packages seemed like a good fit for our business.

We spend around $1,000 each month for their services.

We hired them in April 2018, and the engagement is ongoing.

We’ve seen an increase in customer engagement across all aspects of our business. More people call us, visit the website, and use the contact form to request services. seoplus+ generates a monthly report so we can easily see how many new clicks the site receives. Those improvements are direct results of the work they do for us. The ROI has been phenomenal thus far.

How did seoplus+ perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve been professional from the beginning and make themselves available to field questions whenever necessary. Their team takes the time to explain everything and address anything we’re uncertain about. We communicate through emails a lot and they’re always prompt with their responses. Overall, they’re just great people.

Above all else, we appreciate their professionalism and ability to respond to tech issues. We’re a customer-facing business, so being able to make changes at a moment’s notice is integral to our success. We also like that they’re local and can meet with us frequently. We’re incredibly happy with their service.

No. I don’t have any substantial criticism to offer.

SEO for Environmental Business Directory

"seoplus+ exhibits exceptional customer service."

July 2018-Ongoing

seoplus+ provides SEO support to increase traffic and rankings. Their team creates meta tags and content and suggests website changes to improve and enhance SEO. They also offer PR and marketing services.

Toronto, Canada
Siavash Ghazvinian
Co-Founder, EthicalTree.com

Impressions and traffic have been steadily increasing since seoplus+ began their work. Their team is readily accessible and communicative. Their transparent approach complements their project management style. Customers can expect a team that continually delivers.

I’m the co-founder of EthicalTree.com, an online directory that helps socially and environmentally conscious consumers find businesses that align with their values. We cover the vegan, organic, fair trade, and vegetarian markets.

For what projects/services did your company hire seoplus+?

We wanted to enhance our organic traffic.

The goal was to improve our organic traffic within a specific timeframe.

We heard about seoplus+ through word of mouth and online research. A team of three made the final decision. I chatted with their representative, and he answered many of my questions.

seoplus+ created meta tags for around 25 web pages, suggested content and web changes that would enhance SEO and providing marketing and PR services to increase opportunities for media attention.

There are more people behind the scenes, but I work directly with a small team of five.

We’re starting to see early results of seoplus+’s work. Our impressions have skyrocketed, and we expect traffic to follow. We are ranked ten times higher than usual, and traffic has been higher in the past few weeks than ever. This trend is bound to continue.

How did seoplus+ perform from a project management standpoint?

seoplus+’s project management tools provide us with a clear idea of their progress. They frequently call to check in and send monthly reports.

What impressed you about seoplus+?

seoplus+ exhibits exceptional customer service. I can reach their team whenever and always have my questions answered. They’re dedicated to helping as much as possible.

I can’t think of anything at this time. seoplus+ constantly delivered everything I asked.

There has never been an issue. Their team is timely and if something comes up, they let our company know right away.
    It's on the expensive side, but the price pays for the attention to detail.
    Their quality of work has been exactly what they promised.

Mobile Web Dev for Law Firm

"seoplus+ dedicates themselves to their clients and goes above and beyond to deliver excellent service."

Apr. 2016 - Ongoing

seoplus+ developed a mobile responsive website. They now provide support services such as fixing issues, making site updates, and advising on performance improvements.

Ottawa, Ontario
Marketing and Community Relations, Law Firm

The site runs smoothly with minimal bugs. seoplus+ makes the collaboration effortless. They use methodic processes to coordinate tasks and respond quickly to inquiries. Customers can expect a knowledgeable team that works diligently and delivers high-quality products.

I perform marketing work for a small, specialized law firm.

For what projects/services did your company hire seoplus+?

We first engaged seoplus+ to make a mobile-friendly version of our website. The team has also helped us increase site performance and address bugs.

We needed a mobile-friendly site that runs as smoothly as possible.

I researched many digital agencies to complete this project. seoplus+’s team comprised honest and hardworking people that collaborate well and responded quickly to inquiries. I felt they fit our requirements for a partner quite well.

seoplus+ implemented a mobile responsive design to our website. They now troubleshoot site issues, create updates, and advise us on site improvements.

I work with several members of the seoplus+ team.

The site runs smoothly, thanks to the efforts of seoplus+. The team is reliable and solves problems swiftly.

The team works together like a well-oiled machine. Their protocols keep track of every detail, and they follow up to every question and task assigned. I can contact any team member with my concerns and receive a solution from the whole team promptly.

seoplus+ dedicates themselves to their clients and goes above and beyond to deliver excellent service. They recently conducted an audit of our site and assigned me several tasks. They then went beyond their requirements and followed up with me a few weeks later to offer support if I needed it.

No, we’re highly satisfied with their work.

I’ve recommended them many times.

Bronze