Ready for a better digital marketing partner?

Gold

We are an award-winning digital marketing agency serving clients globally. We are dedicated to developing and implementing an extensive online marketing strategy for your company.

We service clients across a multitude of verticals with the goal of generating leads and increasing sales for your business.

No outsourcing, 100% transparency, on-going communication, and real results.

• 333 Preston St, Suite 1010
    Ottawa, ON K1S 5N4
  • 330 Bay Street, Suite 820
    Toronto, ON M5H 2S8

Mobile Klinik, Bluenotes, Things Engraved

Full-Service Digital Marketing for Recruitment Firm

"I find it impressive that they have figured out some real keys to success when it comes to client-facing interaction."

Aug. 2019 - Ongoing

seoplus+ has jumpstarted a recruitment firm's digital marketing from scratch. After developing an overarching digital strategy, they've embarked on multiple projects, including metatags, PPC/SEO, and content.

Sarah Doughty
Director of Recruitment, TalentLab

Within a short timeframe, seoplus+ has achieved huge increases in SEO rankings, and trust/citation flow scores have also improved significantly. There have been a few hiccups, so far, but the team has handled each in a mature manner. They're respectful, communicative, and accountable for their work.

Director of Recruitment and Operations at Talentlab.

For what projects/services did your company hire seoplus+?

Despite being a 20-year-old company, TalentLab didn't have very much online presence and in 2019 our leadership team decided we needed to change this. We needed a partner to help us start from the ground up and develop a unified approach to our online efforts.

After meeting with several companies we chose to work with SEOPlus. It has been a great experience. They have several subject matter experts in a variety of areas from content to PPC, to help your team achieve the goals you have set.

We have found them to be flexible, solutions-based in their approach and able to create customized plans that help you achieve unique business goals.

We needed to start our online marketing efforts essentially from scatch.

I met with 7+ vendors and asked very tactical level questions about how they could help us achieve our goals and about their track record to date. I also investigated the vendor's own online presence. Surprisingly, I found several SEO vendors actually had terrible SEO themselves, which didn't inspire confidence.

In the end, we choose SEOPlus because they developed a well thought out plan, included a detailed proposal outlining the plan, and Connor (our Account Exec) was honest and avoided an overly sale-sy approach.

We have them doing several different projects concurrently for us, and this will continue into next year. We have changed content to our site, developed a effective metatag approach, and helped us develop an over-arching online strategy.

They have a substantial team of subject matter experts. All of which have been professional and attentive. I believe each core area has a leader, which is who interfaces with the client. You also have one official Account Exec, in our case, it's Connor, who has just been amazing to date. Responsive and reliable.

Huge increases in our SEO rankings, in particular, our trust and citation flow scores have improved significantly in just a few short months.

Very good. A few hiccups along the way, but overall, we have been very happy at how responsive they have been. They definitely use the motto do what you say you will since I have yet to see a missed deadline or promise go uncompleted.

Generally, the leaders I have interacted with at SEOPlus have been young professionals, and I find it impressive that they have figured out some real keys to success when it comes to client-facing interaction. Respect, communication, and accountability are all words that come to mind.

For something as modern as SEO, the team's approach feels very traditional. Great company to try if you have had bad experiences elsewhere. Connor, our Account Exec is an exceptional relationship builder.

We have one interaction with a junior member of staff that wasn't ideal. That being said. I escalated to Connor, and he immediately handled it very well. He listened to my concern, immediately took accountability and within a few hours, the issue was resolved.

The junior employee in question even sent a very nice apology note to us, which I thought showed a lot of maturity and responsibility. I don't think there is anything that could have been done differently and in this case, the resolution was above my expectations.

Overall Score Great work!
    Always willing to accommodate my schedule.
    It's a big investment, but we feel the value and results are there.
    Exceeds Expectations.
    I have already referred a few of my own clients to them.

SEO & Google Ads for Party Rentals Supplier

"Their plans are laid out well, and they stand by what they say."

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

seoplus+ delivers SEO, PPC, and website management services for an events services firm.

Toronto, Canada
Sales & Mktg. Manager, Party Rentals Supplier

The client is receiving a significant number of leads as a result of seoplus+'s Google Ads campaigns. Responsive and dedicated, seoplus+ maintains open lines of communication to meet all project requirements. Customers can expect straightforward professionalism.

We are a 35-year-old business renting out party equipment – everything from tents to teaspoons. I came on board almost five years ago as a sales and marketing manager. I oversee everything from customer service to print and digital marketing.

What challenge were you trying to address with seoplus+?

We hired seoplus+ to help us with our digital marketing, specifically SEO and Google Ads.

seoplus+ takes care of our website and our digital marketing. They deliver SEO and Google Ads and fix issues with the site. For example, we made an error recently with our hosting provider, and they took the time to address it.

The website, which is a WordPress site, was completed when we engaged with them, but they’re continuously adding to it and making improvements. Every month, they’ll add new content and made edits to the information that's already on the site.

We have a team of 6–7 people working on our account. One person handles all of our content, and she works closely with our SEO specialist. We also have two individuals who focus on Google Ads and additional team members to maintain the website. I communicate directly with Derek (Account Manager, seoplus+) and Amanda (Digital Marketing Manager, seoplus+).

How did you come to work with seoplus+?

I came across Clutch while I was looking for a new digital marketing agency. I called 5–6 of the companies listed, and seoplus+ seemed to be the best. They were honest and straightforward, even in those initial conversations.

We spend $1,500 per month.

We started working with seoplus+ in April 2019. The partnership is ongoing.

The website needed a lot of work when we hired seoplus+, and it’s been steadily improving since they started.  In terms of the effectiveness of our Google Ads, we’ve had a fantastic year. We’ve seen a 20% increase in calls coming in.  The SEO team has also worked efficiently.  Increasing the content on the website has definitely helped us move up in the organic ranking.

How did seoplus+ perform from a project management standpoint?

The project management has been excellent, and they respond right away. They’re also specialized; we’ll have multiple experts on an email thread trying to help us address whatever needs to be done. Derek and Amanda oversee everything to make sure each task is completed.

We communicate via phone on occasion, but it’s mostly through email and Google Docs. I’m always checking with them to make sure the site is working and up-to-date. If I ever need to add a picture or another piece of content, they’ll get to it right away.

Their transparent approach sets them apart, even from firms here in Toronto. Their plans are laid out well, and they stand by what they say. I’m sure they have at least a hundred other clients, but I’m still confident that they care about my project. I’ve never felt that way with other providers, and I think that’s so important.

I would get very frustrated with other vendors because I would call them about urgent needs, and they would wait long periods to address them. seoplus+ will resolve an issue within a day. Our entire team is comfortable with them, and it didn’t take long for me to reach that level of rapport. It’s essential, and you can’t put a price on it.

Coming from a situation where I was very unhappy, seoplus+ has been a win-win. I don’t want to jinx it, but I don’t think there is anything that they could improve upon. I would love it if they came to visit us in Toronto!

They respond well to honesty; I can tell that it’s important to them. I’ve also had to realize that, as much as I hesitate to let them take ownership, they are the experts. When you’re a small business owner, it’s difficult to give up control. Making the decision to put my trust in them has gone a long way.

Overall Score Their consistent availability earns them a five.
    We haven’t had any scheduling issues.
    They aren’t the cheapest, but the pricing is fair. They deliver what you pay for.
    Their work is always done on time, and they’re very approachable.
    I wouldn’t hesitate to refer them.

Digital Marketing for Jewelry Designer

"There's always follow up and they find new ways to make things better."

seoplus+ provided digital marketing services for a jewelry company. The team built the company website and worked to increase exposure and Google search rankings.

Samuel Tang
Owner & Designer, Joy Creations Jewellers & Designers

The engagement led to an increase in leads from Google ads and sales. seoplus+ establishes a seamless workflow to ensure effective communication and collaboration. The team is communicative and knowledgeable.

I'm the owner & designer at Joy Creations Jewellers & Designers. The company consists of me and my business partner/ goldsmith Dennis. We specialize in custom designs.

For what projects/services did your company hire seoplus+?

Building the website, digital marketing, increase google search ranking & more exposure online.

Generate more sales & get known by the public.

Read reviews and met with the team to understand what they do.

They take care of our website and manages all our online marketing ads. I don't usually need to contribute unless there's a PR opportunity and it's field specific to my industry.

I work with a handful of people in the team and they are in charge of different departments from website to Google ads.

Sales have increased. We get more leads from google ads (phone calls, walk-ins, emails).

Great communication. Very helpful and informative.

They review the results every month and make changes to improve the overall performance. There's always follow up and they find new ways to make things better.

Everything is great.

SEO, PPC & Web Dev for SaaS Company

"They take complex campaigns and explain how they are working in a way that we understand."

July 2019 - Ongoing

seoplus+ implements paid advertising campaigns, SEO strategy, and other web-related tasks for a cloud-based SaaS solution.

Lesley Slack
Marketing Director, Tehama

In the last month, the client saw a 100% increase in web traffic and noteworthy improvements in keyword rankings. seoplus+ leverages a structured workflow to effectively implement new solutions. Their detailed-oriented communication style sets them apart.

I am the Marketing Director at Tehama. I am responsible for all marketing and communications. We are currently a team of 2 in marketing. Tehama is a cloud-based SaaS solution that provides all the IT infrastructure needed for enterprises to connect, leverage, and grow global teams securely.

With Tehama, enterprises quickly connect with increased security through virtual and secured perimeters that extend zero-trust network access to global employees and 3rd-party IT services providers. The Tehama platform reduces the risk of malware intrusion into corporate networks from remote devices. Tehama eliminates the potential of privileged credential theft and lateral network movement associated with VPN access.

Tehama is a SOC 2 Type II compliant platform that enables global enterprises to onboard, manage, scale, secure, and audit a global workforce and 3rd-party IT service providers, while avoiding the costs and project delays associated with IT infrastructure procurement and deployment.

For what projects/services did your company hire seoplus+?

We hired SEO plus to help us with our paid digital advertising, to help us with SEO and manage our website production environment.

We wanted to increase traffic to our website, get more digital leads, and drive traffic to download our content and request a free trial.

Pythian was our former parent company. We split in September 2019, and they highly recommended SEO+. We were using a different agency and it was not working out.

The SEO+ team is amazing to work with and they are doing an incredible job. We really can't compare them to the agency we were using before because their expertise, attention to detail, enthusiasm, responsiveness and advice is far superior.

We are a startup, and only started spending money on digital in April 2019. We are a team of 2 and the goal was to use an agency to help us with the goals stated above and at the same time provide us with the knowledge that we would one day not need to rely on them in the same capacity.

We have an excellent project manager named Derek Cosgrove. We work closely with his team and individuals that help us with SEO, website management and PPC/digital ads. We mostly deal with four people in total.

On our end it is myself, marketing director, and Su-Hui our graphic designer/website and digital specialist in-house. We are both learning a lot from SEO+.

We have just gotten started and already have some good success. I will use the last month as a measure: - 101% increase in website traffic. -Increased our SEO rankings by 114 spots -Increased our organic traffic by 10% - Generated a good number of digital leads/conversions

They are so organized. The process is seamless. We have been impressed throughout at how smoothly things go. They are very responsive. They best thing about SEO+ is that if we ask them a question they don't just give us the answer. They explain the "why".

They are a fantastic team. They are like a well-oiled machine. I think what we find most impressive is the way they respond, and the level of detail they are able to share in a way that makes sense to us. They take complex campaigns and explain how they are working in a way that we understand. They are always willing to listen and try new thing. They are very patient and calm!

We are working together all the time to set new goals.

Overall Score 9.5/10
    It is very easy to schedule things with SEO+.
    Very reasonable. They provide a lot of value.
    They are very detail oriented.
    I would 100++++% refer SEO+/

Technical SEO for Outsourced Finance Company

"We were immediately impressed with their service offerings and their proven track record for success."

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

After conducting a website audit and keyword research, seoplus+ delivered a series of technical SEO updates to a financial company's website. They provide ongoing SEO and PR services.

Madelaine Kluska
Marketing Specialist, Positive Venture Group

Rankings for relevant keywords have improved by a noteworthy amount. Flexible and professional, seoplus+ maintains open lines of communication to regularly share valuable insights. Their commitment, responsiveness, and experience set them apart from other providers.

I work in the marketing department for an outsourced finance company called Positive Venture Group.

For what projects/services did your company hire seoplus+?

We hired Seoplus+ for their search engine optimization and PR services.

We launched our new website earlier this year and were looking to increase our organic rankings on search. We also wanted to increase our visibility within the digital space through public relations initiatives.

We heard really good things about the team at Seoplus+ and reached out to them for an initial conversation. We were immediately impressed with their service offerings and their proven track record for success.

We hired Seoplus+ to increase our search rankings and provide us with better visibility within the digital space. Our project included a full website audit, keyword research, initial web page set up with H1s, meta descriptions and alt tags, Google Search Console optimization, Google My Business optimization, a backlink audit, citation building, bi-weekly SEO reviews/optimization and ongoing PR initiatives.

Seoplus+ provides a full team of SEO experts. Our direct team composition includes a Digital Marketing Coordinator, an Account Manager, an SEO Specialist, a Content Marketing Coordinator and a Digital PR Specialist.

Our project with Seoplus+ is still ongoing but we have been seeing significant improvement in our search rankings for relevant keywords. They have also provided us with valuable insight into our web analytics and have suggested strategies to improve key web metrics. Based on our keyword rankings, they have made recommendations for our website copy and structure, which are currently being implemented.

The workflow with Seoplus+ and our team is very effective. Most of the communications with Seoplus+ are through email; however we set up a monthly phone call to review our metrics and discuss next steps. Our Account Manager is very accommodating and we appreciate that she is able to schedule a phone call whenever needed. The Seoplus+ team is also great with responding to emails in a timely manner.

I'm very impressed with the team at Seoplus+. When you are outsourcing to a digital marketing company, communication is very important. The team at Seoplus+ responds to email communications in a timely manner and they are always willing to address any of our questions or concerns.

Since we are are an outsourced finance company, writing content about finance topics can be difficult. The content specialists at Seoplus+ are talented professionals; however, they don't have as much experience with writing about finance.

Overall Score Overall Seoplus+ is a great company to work with. Our project is still ongoing but we are already seeing results.
    The team at Seoplus+ is very organized and they provided us with an excellent timeline breakdown of our project's scope of work.
    The cost for the package we chose with Seoplus+ is very reasonable because it includes a monthly blog article, SEO services and PR services.
    Their SEO and PR services are great. Their content writers write good copy; however, they don't have as much experience with writing about finance.
    I would absolutely refer Seoplus+ to a friend because their team is very easy to work with, their price point is reasonable and they get results.

SEO for Car Dealership

"This shows us exactly what we want to see, that our success is always top of mind."

Jan. 2015 - Ongoing

seoplus+ provides SEO services for a car dealership. The team is responsible for analytics, blogs, and keywords to increase the online presence of the dealership.

Cornwall, Canada
Digital Media Manager, Car Dealership

The engagement has led to an increase in leads after updating target keywords. seoplus+ establishes an effective workflow through consistent communication with the client. The team goes above and beyond to deliver results.

Car dealership. I am the Digital manager.

For what projects/services did your company hire seoplus+?

To drive traffic to our dealership/ increase exposure and to ensure we're relevant in searches and noticed.

This is and on-going, month over month project. Our goals tie into the reason we hired seoplus+. To ensure we maintain a top ranking in the area and appeal to relevant customers to increase business.

Vendor was selected through research.

We work with seoplus+ month over month to ensure our dealership is noticed by the right people. We cover analytics/blogs and keywords to ensure we're placed in the right spots. The team at seoplus+ is always on top of our campaigns and the management team continues to show us that our businesses success is of high importance. We receive updates and relevant information on a regular basis.

We work closely with our account manager.

We strive for overall success and the team works hard at keeping our rankings high. As mentioned, this is a month over month project and we're constantly updated with the changes made to ensure high ranking positions. The team ensures that our keywords are relevant to the type of traffic we want to drive. We noticed an increase in leads generate after updating our keywords with seoplus+ to stay relevant to the current month's campaign.

Extremely effective!

With all the companies they work with, it's nice to see that we're always updated with the changes made to increase business and maintain a healthy business. This shows us exactly what we want to see, that our success is always top of mind.

There is always room for improvement, but we're happy with what seoplus+ provides. Something we would appreciate : If there are new components coming to market from an SEO perspective, it would be nice to be kept in the loop on how it can or can not improve the business.

Overall Score 5, but 4.5 becasue there is always room for improvemnt.

SEO and Web Design for Home Building Company

"Take seoplus+’s advice when it comes to SEO. They know what they're doing."

Nov. 2016 - Ongoing

seoplus+ provides ongoing organic SEO services for a home builder. Among other services, they’ve redesigned the client’s website and create blog content to generate leads and brand awareness.

Ontario, Canada
Marketing Manager, Home Builder

The client has seen a sizable increase in traffic, leads, and conversion rates since their partnership with seoplus+ began. seoplus+ demonstrates clear SEO expertise in their ability to offer valuable insights and generate quality results. They lead a smooth, enjoyable workflow.

I’m a graphic designer and marketing manager for a tract home builder.

What challenge were you trying to address with seoplus+?

We needed help building up our organic SEO, which we found to be important for our online marketing and consistent brand awareness. I’m not an SEO specialist, so we engaged seoplus+ to help us with that avenue

We started with a small SEO package with seoplus+. We saw an immediate boost to our keywords rankings and our amount of traffic and leads, but our conversion rate wasn’t meeting our goals. We figured out it was our website, which was aesthetically outdated and not very user-friendly for mobile or desktop.

We expanded seoplus+’s scope by having them redesign our site. The new site launched in August 2018. Their team continues to provide organic SEO services and create blog content for us.

seoplus+ provides a manager as my main point of contact. For the website project, I worked with a website designer. There’s also a content person when it comes to blogging and keyword targeting, and another person who handles billing.

How did you come to work with seoplus+?

I used to network a lot in the area, so I did meet seoplus+’s owner many, many years ago and was aware of their team. However, for this project, we found them again when our third-party Google Analytics person brought us some options as SEO vendors. We interview each option and then picked seoplus+.

We’ve spent $40,000 CAD (approximately $30,000 USD).

We started working together in November 2016, and the collaboration is ongoing.

As I mentioned, we have an independent Google Analytics specialist who double-checks our online marketing and tells us what’s working and not working. I’ve asked him to compare our organic traffic and leads in 2017 versus in 2018.

According to his stats, within one year, our conversion rate grew by 80%. The conversion rate for leads who contacted us through email forms on our website grew by 71 percent. Overall, our keywords rose by 279 spots since November 2016, and we’ve seen 177,000 organic site sessions as a result. We’ve also netted 2,397 organic leads since we started working with seoplus+.

Their team also created a fresh-looking website with great usability. I was a little picky at times, and seoplus+ worked well with me.

How did seoplus+ perform from a project management standpoint?

seoplus+ has done a good job overseeing our account. It’s easy to work with their team. We typically communicate via email, but at the beginning of projects like the website redesign, we had in-office meetings where seoplus+ would give presentations of their plans and we’d discuss them. Whenever I have an issue, I can contact them directly. They’re very responsive.

seoplus+ has nice people to work with. We’ve had quite a few presentations throughout our collaboration, and seoplus+ always gets straight to the point. They never fluff up their decks, which we appreciate.

No, I’m really happy with them. That’s why we’ve worked with seoplus+ for years.

Take seoplus+’s advice when it comes to SEO. They know what they're doing.

The website redesign took a little longer than expected. That was in part our fault—we asked to add stuff at the end.
    Thanks to the leads we’re getting, we're selling more homes.
    We can track seoplus+’s performance and it's exceptional. We had a great experience redesigning the website with their team.

Web Dev, Google Ads & Social Media for Private School

"We have seen population growth in our school."

Apr. - July 2019

seoplus+ was hired to develop and maintain a private school's website. The team also runs Google Ads and social media campaigns in an effort to increase traffic to the site.

Andrea Crupi
Assistant Director, St-Laurent Academy

Due to the updated website and social media campaigns, the school's population has grown. The team at seoplus+ is responsive, skilled, and helpful. Expect a team that's easy to work with.

St-Laurent Academy is a private school located in Ottawa. I am the Assistant Director of the school, and support Marketing and Communications alongside our School Director.

For what projects/services did your company hire seoplus+?

seoplus+ was hired to create, develop, implement and run our website. They currently also run our google ad campaigns and social media paid campaigns.

Our goals for the website was to have a fresh new look, with easy access to information for new families and current families. The goal of our marketing campaigns was to direct additional traffic to our website.

We have been using this vendor for over 6 years.

We had one main contact, however, others were introduced depending on their area of expertise. All members of the team are very helpful, polite and are quick to respond.

We have seen population growth in our school. This is largely due to the website and our social media campaigns.

We communicate directly with Derek, who is able to redirect to the appropriate personnel. It is nice to always have one main point of contact and Derek is a pleasure to work with.

The company responds very quickly to emails and is able to make changes almost immediately or as required. This is something we really appreciate.

N/A

SEO for Drone Product Retailer

"Their young team is committed to helping clients and is very knowledgable."

May 2019 - Ongoing

seoplus+ provides ongoing SEO services for an unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) retailer. They create strategies to target 25 keywords, optimize the website regularly, and write content monthly.

Vancouver, Canada
Owner, Drone Product Retailer

The site has seen a steady increase in organic traffic, rankings, and conversion rates. seoplus+ has successfully taken over all SEO processes for the client, saving them time while bringing results. The team's communication, skills, and independence make for a smooth collaboration.

I'm the owner of an online retailer of drone products. We also design and manufacture our own products.

For what projects/services did your company hire seoplus+?

We used to do all of our SEO and digital marketing work in house and it was taking our team a lot of time with inconsistent result. We decided to outsource the SEO function and found SEOPlus on the internet. After discussing our goal and reviewing the budget, we determined that SEOPlus is a right fit for us. The project is to maintain our website SEO on a monthly basis.

We want to increase organic search traffic to the site as well as conversion. So far we've seen our ranking and conversion increase steadily

It comes down to

1. Price
  2. Industry fit
  3. processes

1. Maintain website SEO on monthly basis, there are 25 keywords to rank for
  2. Optimize web listing on a monthly basis, we get new products to the store every week and those need to be optimized as well
  3. Write content once a month

Several people are involved in different department, we have a content coordinator, a SEO specialist, a project manager and a few others in the background

Organic traffic has increased steadily over the last 4 months Ranking for many of our products are now on the first page, many products are first result Conversion slowly increased We spent a lot less time on our website as the result of the project

SEOPlus took over everything, we didn't have to do much other than approving their work. The communication is timely and efficient

Their young team is committed to helping clients and is very knowledgable.

Not i can think of right now

Website Management & SEO for IT Services Company

“Their wide breadth of knowledge and capabilities means they can help us in everything from SEO to web design.”

Aug. 2018 - Ongoing

seoplus+ is managing and developing a website to make it more secure and efficient. They’re rebuilding sections of the site. They’re also providing digital marketing services, including SEO.

Digital Marketing Manager, IT Services Firm

By working quickly, minimizing review cycles, and providing a range of services, seoplus+ has boosted website speed and performance. Their collaborative nature and tenacity facilitate a smooth process. Customers can expect a flexible and responsive partner.

I’m the digital marketing manager at an IT services and consultancy company.

What challenge were you trying to address with seoplus+?

My company didn’t have an in-house developer. We wanted to hire an agency that could help manage our website while also providing marketing services.

seoplus+ is managing and developing our WordPress website. They’re rebuilding different sections of the site and making it as secure and efficient as possible. They’re also providing more technical SEO and keyword research, and they did a small audit for us. seoplus+ is on a thirty-hour monthly retainer, of which they spend about twenty hours on website management and development and the other ten hours on SEO and any small projects we have. Their work varies from day-to-day management to fixed time projects.

We have plans to pursue lead-generation SEO and build more content and web pages. We will also likely engage seoplus+ for PPC projects.

We work with an account manager who facilitates conversations. If we have new projects, he connects us with the right team members. Our project manager Amanda (Digital Marketing Manager, seoplus+) handles scheduling and ticketing. She’s also our digital marketing specialist, so she helps us with our longer-term SEO roadmap and our goals and KPIs. Luliia (Lead Web Designer, seoplus+) and Brandon (Web and Graphic Designer, seoplus+) work on the design and development side, and they design wireframes and build out templates.

How did you come to work with seoplus+?

I’ve seen their content over the past several years because Brock (COO and Co-Founder, seoplus+) does guest-posting in high-end marketing publications. We wanted to hire a local company that would manage our site and marketing. seoplus+ was the only agency I could find that would be flexible and work on a variety of smaller-scale projects.

We’ve spent around $40,000 CAD (approximately $29,600 USD). Over the next year, we’ll probably spend $100,000 CAD (approximately $74,000 USD).

Our engagement began in August 2018, and we’ve been working on a monthly retainer since then.

The site’s speed and general performance have improved. seoplus+ does excellent across all operational metrics because they complete projects quickly and have fast response times. The work they deliver requires minimal changes, which is refreshing.

How did seoplus+ perform from a project management standpoint?

Everything’s been extremely fast. When we’ve tasked them with redoing big sections of our website, which entails review cycles, design brainstorming sessions, and development, they’ve delivered in less than a month. They begin projects immediately, and our teams work well together. We have a large backlog of ideas, and seoplus+ helps us prioritize them.

Their designers are also developers who understand our vision and act on it. Their wide breadth of knowledge and capabilities means they can help us in everything from SEO to web design. Unlike other agencies and freelancers we’ve worked with, seoplus+’s work requires minimal review cycles. They deliver what we’re asking for in the first iteration, which is phenomenal.

No, I haven’t seen anything.

Share your entire roadmap and all of your KPIs with seoplus+, because they offer a wide variety of services and will likely be able to help you in several areas. When I gave them a full picture of what we needed, they helped resolve multiple issues at once.

Their pricing is very transparent.
    I’ve already referred them twice.

Gold