A Data Driven Growth Agency

GOLD VERIFIED

We are a boutique, yet global data driven growth agency who consistently delivers 10x ROI for our clients.  No brand is too big or too small.

We have built small brands into national and global powerhouses and will never lock you into a long term contract.  We talk ROI and Numbers, Leads, Calls, Business, PERIOD.

This is what SEO Brand will do for YOUR company:

1. Assess your value proposition and current competitive market analysis
  2. Identify your Customer Lifetime Value and back into a Cost Per Acquisition
  3. Target digital channels to attack for e-commerce sales and lead generation
  4. Execute on those channels to chip away at your competitors market share
  5. Lock in, scale our efforts and slowly eliminate your competition.

Fancy “Vanity Metrics” do not concern us.  We focus on DESTROYING your competition.

Call us to see how we use the exact same methods on some of the biggest brands in global commerce today on your business to virtually EXPLODE it. We are different than your typical agency.  We are the UN-AGENCY and that's why our client retention rate is consistently above 90%.

For examples of the results we have achieved for our clients, review our SEO case studies.

Call us as soon as you are ready to DOMINATE your market share.

2006
  • 811 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 1700
    Los Angeles, CA 90017
  • 68 Harrison Avenue
    Boston, MA 02111

Ceridian Mont Blanc Sotheby's International Realty LG Uniden Ceridian Realtor.ca US Department of State Ritz Carlton DWK Life Sciences   Duty Free Americas Giorgio Armani NHL US Army  UFC McGill University

Montblanc Redesign Image

Montblanc Redesign

Home page and complete UI/UX redesign.

Southeby's International Realty Image

Southeby's International Realty

Another redesign of the UI/UX of Iconic brand Southeby's International Realty.

Ceridian Image

LEEROC - French Website Redesign

French Website Redesign, complete new UI/UX in both English and French

Uniden Image

Uniden

UI/UX Redesign on another iconic brand.

Digital Strategy for DJ Company

"I would not be where I am today without SEO Brand."

Feb. 2016 - Ongoing

SEO Brand assisted a DJ build his online presence, including his website and facebook page, as well as to understand the legal requirements for uploading his music/images to the internet.

Entrepreneur

Oregon
Barry Ford
Owner, DJ Almanax

The client is grateful to the agency for helping him to acquire a number of licenses for his music and preparing to launch his Facebook, Soundcloud, and Youtube accounts. Throughout the process, SEO Brand was transparent about their activities and cost structure.

DJ Almanax is a DJ company. I used to use turntables and vinyl records, but I lost them in an accident, so I’m rebuilding my company electronically. I’m the owner.

What challenge were you trying to address with SEO Brand?

I’ve been overwhelmed with the jump from analog to digital because I know nothing. I want to specialize in resurrecting old hits through slide shows. My initial approach was just to do that on YouTube, but SEO Brand helped me understand what that all entails and that I needed video to do that.

A year ago, I thought I’d make a mix of songs that you can’t dance to and put it on YouTube. You can’t just post audio to YouTube. At first, SEO Brand helped me with this project along with a website and Facebook page. They’ve helped me direct my focus and allow me to be more creative while they do the dirty work and actual marketing. Having a presence on a website or Facebook was not enough. It wasn’t being seen, so SEO Brand has helped do the essentials while I focused on the art. That includes a lot of the incidentals I’ve stumbled across. I can’t just put images up without the images being licensed. I want to do things right which many DJs don’t do. I’m not launching anything until everything is legal and in place. I have to have the songs licensed too, so I can’t just take a song and post it on the internet. I take samples of a song, manipulate it, and then post it. Those are things I’ve learned through SEO Brand. My target market is people in their early to mid-50s. That’s why I want to do this right because a lot of people my age don’t know how to navigate the internet. SEO Brand will be a very big part of that when the time comes. Right now, we’re focusing on Facebook, SoundCloud, and YouTube, and then we’ll work on the website once we launch the other projects.

How did you come to work with SEO Brand?

I used to be a government contractor, so I have a lot of ads sent to me. There was a company I was working with that was using SEO Brand, so he referred me to them. The first time I called them, the CEO spent 15 minutes talking to me and I was impressed with that.

How much have you invested with SEO Brand?

I have spent over $10,000 with SEO Brand so far.

I started working with SEO Brand in February 2016, and the work is ongoing.

SEO Brand explains to me how things will happen in 2017 and that’s important for someone who doesn’t understand. Due to the time and money I’ve spent with them so far, I have thousands of licensed images ready to launch. They helped me secure 50 licenses for tracks. I could launch now without SEO Brand, but I would fall flat on my face because I wouldn’t know what to do next to grow.

How did SEO Brand perform from a project management standpoint?

SEO Brand is my secretary because I’m just starting to understand digital music. It’s important for me to have them on board to answer questions. I have new questions every day. Other businesses I’ve dealt with can’t offer the services SEO Brand has.

We communicate mainly through phone and email. We use Basecamp to keep track of conversations which is great. When I deal with other vendors, I have to keep track of those things myself, but SEO Brand offers that as a part of their service. I think that’s honorable of them. Everything is transparent, and I know what’s going on and where my money is going. They use Asana to show how many hours they’ve spent on my projects and how much I’ve spent. They’re excited about launching as much as I am.

What did you find most impressive about SEO Brand?

SEO Brand is not ambiguous. I want to see an account of where their time and my money is spent. They’ve always been able to provide that.

Are there any areas SEO Brand could improve?

I think their logo looks like an R2D2 spawn. SEO Brand could work to improve that. They’ve been very good. They don’t pressure me about launching because they know I’m not ready yet.

Overall Score When I have direct access to their CEO, things happen on their end that I wouldn’t even imagine happening.
    SEO Brand is better than me. Even though they’re on the east coast and I’m on the west coast, they always work their schedule around mine. I don’t even get that kind of service with people in my time zone.
    I would not be where I am today without SEO Brand.
    SEO Brand gets back to me quickly, and they account for every penny spent.
    I have already recommended SEO Brand. They’ve come through every time I need something.

SEO Campaign for Storyboard Animation Studio

"I was happy with SEO Brand's campaign and with our results."

2016 - Ongoing

SEO Brand was hired for a programming clean-up and to develop an SEO campaign to optimize the storyboard animation studio's website.

Beverly Hills, California
Founder, Animation Studio

The client was pleased with SEO Brand's campaign results. The website is getting more traffic than before. Everyone at SEO Brand's team was very personable and made an effort to help and explain things. They were cited as being awesome.

I'm a freelance storyboard artist working for major motion-picture studios.

What business challenge were you trying to address with SEO Brand?

I wanted to optimize my website and use it to showcase my previous work.

SEO Brand was hired for programming cleanup on my website.

How did you come to work with SEO Brand?

I made an online search. SEO Brand was a highly rated company and had won some awards, so I chose them.

The cost of SEO Brand's work has been around $20,000.

I started working with SEO Brand in 2016. The project is ongoing.

I’m getting a decent amount of traffic to the site. My Google traffic was next to nothing before hiring SEO Brand; it did take some time to get going, but it has definitely worked. I can see an uptick at the moment.

How did SEO Brand perform from a project management standpoint?

I was happy with SEO Brand's campaign and with our results. Whenever I reach out to them, they answer quickly. We communicated using phone and email.

What distinguishes SEO Brand from other providers?

Everyone on SEO Brand's team is very personable and bent over backward to help me out and answer questions.

Is there anything SEO Brand could have improved or done differently?

SEO Brand is a bit expensive, but they're awesome, and I would completely recommend them.

Do you have any recommendations for others considering working with SEO Brand?

Once a client starts out with SEO Brand, they should allow some time for the results to get rolling. After this, they will definitely start noticing the website traffic improve. I was skeptical initially, but SEO Brand reassured me that it would happen. Sure enough, it did.

Overall Score SEO Brand was a pleasure to work with, and I never had an issue.
    SEO Brand has never been late on anything.
    I'm a big believer in the fact that we get what we pay for. Even if I pay a little more, SEO Brand's service completely justifies it.
    SEO Brand's quality of service is great. They're personable, made an effort to help me and explain things, and never made me feel like I was an inconvenience.
    I already have referred SEO Brand.

SEO for Spray Equipment Manufacturer

"SEO Brand has done a phenomenal job during the short time we've been working with them."

July 2016 - Ongoing

SEO Brand deployed intelligent digital marketing strategies to improve a manufacturing provider’s online presence and market accessibility.

Jacksonville Metro Area
IT & Marketing Manager, Spray Product Manufacturer

In a brief timespan, SEO Brand’s services boosted company growth. The team completed all tasks on schedule and within budget.

We operate within the specialty spray-coating insulations industry. We build not only chemicals but also the machines that spray them. We sell trailer packages and a number of wholesale, retail, and distributorship products. Our target market includes anyone looking to have a specialty coating done.

I am the IT and marketing director of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with SEO Brand?

We had some online marketing needs which were not being met by another company.

We presented SEO Brand with access to our online profiles, and they did an amazing job at building us up from where we were. SEO Brand improved our online presence, including people's ability to find us on the internet. Everything was managed by their team.

How did you come to work with SEO Brand?

I googled different SEO companies, and SEO Brand came highly recommended. Hector Garcia, their founder, is what set SEO Brand apart for us. He was my first point of contact with the company and proved exceptionally intelligent, spoke clearly and concisely, didn't make false promises, and gave me a black-and-white image with no sugarcoating. He has always been able to get the job done, which is something else I appreciate about Hector.

We asked for a demonstration and for additional information. They provided us with both and also gave us some good references which we interviewed.

That is confidential.

The project is ongoing.

SEO Brand has done a phenomenal job during the short time we've been working with them. We have seen positive growth within the company from the services received.

How did SEO Brand perform from a project management standpoint?

So far, everything has gone according to our schedule and budget.

What distinguishes SEO Brand from other providers?

SEO Brand has a team being led by 2 individuals named Andy Bazan and Richard Castello. Both are amazing operators within their field—namely SEO and keyword research and development.

Is there anything SEO Brand could have improved or done differently?

I'd like to receive digital receipts with more consistency from SEO Brand.

Based on the value of what I'm getting.
    I've already done it.

SEO Optimization for Christian Site

"I love working with SEO Brand. They’re very helpful and knowledgeable. It’s been a blessing to work with them."

Jun. 2016 - Ongoing

SEO Brand manages an SEO strategy that includes image enhancement, keyword targeting, and graphic design to grow an online presence for a publishing company.

Baltimore, Maryland
President at Christian Publication Company

The expertise and attention to detail from SEO Brand distinguishes them from past vendors. Communication, timeliness and a strategic process resulted in increased revenue and traffic to the client's site. They continue to provide unparalleled support.

I’m the CEO and president of an online, Christian publishing company. We have a main website and additional URL’s that promote our e-books.

What challenge were you trying to address with SEO Brand?

We wanted to increase our visibility online through SEO [search engine optimization], image enhancement, and graphic design. Our goals include a certain amount of organic traffic, increased revenue, and increased sales via the vendors who advertise on our site. SEO Brand has connections within our industry who can create content that meets our specific needs, in addition to working with our content creators.

We had SEO Brand do the image optimization, content curation, site enhancement, graphic design, video production, and keyword strategy and execution. Upon analyzation of our current content structure, SEO Brand recommended a keyword strategy that would help accomplish our goals.

I’m deeply involved in all the assignments that are taking place on the site. I work with the president of SEO Brand as well as team members in each department, including SEO campaign marketing, technology, and content curation.

How did you come to work with SEO Brand?

SEO Brand was number one for 2016 on a website that ranks SEO companies. After our initial conversations, I was confident that they were very knowledgeable about the changes that occurred with Google in 2015 and 2016. I also reviewed their previous work with major companies. I understood that SEO Brand was the best fit for our project.

How much have you invested with SEO Brand?

The investment is not as great as the return.

We started collaborating with SEO Brand in June of 2016, and the project is ongoing. We plan to continue using their services because of the return we’ve gotten.

The communication and the process that SEO Brand uses to determine strategy is very impressive. I’ve worked with other companies in the past, but no other firm has had the same processes in place. The strategy they implemented at the start is exactly what we’d been looking for all along, but no one else provided.

How did SEO Brand perform from a project management standpoint?

We used Basecamp to communicate. It’s very easy to use, and everyone could analyze the details of the project. When I have questions or concerns, I could contact the project manager handling a specific aspect of the project. SEO Brand has an open-door policy, and I generally got a response within 15 minutes. I know their team is top-notch. SEO Brand's team always responded quickly and intelligently to my questions. The process they set in place was very clear from the start. We never had resistance with deadlines because we always knew exactly when things should happen.

What did you find most impressive about SEO Brand?

The best thing about SEO Brand is the way they bring you in and communicate with you. SEO Brand takes your instruction and determines the best way to provide a plan and course of action to reach your goals and objectives in a set period. The process they use is the best thing.

We’re on-target to reach the goals I set out for our company within the next five to six months. I think the way SEO Brand executed our strategy is a big part of that. The most impressive thing to me is that SEO Brand helped us achieve our traffic and revenue goals. We’ve grown into a very profitable organization, and that’s why we enjoy working with them.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with SEO Brand?

I would say they should do the necessary research to ensure they choose the best. SEO Brand focuses on your niche and your goals. I think they’re the best choice.

Overall Score I love working with SEO Brand. They’re very helpful and knowledgeable. It’s been a blessing to work with them.
    Everything so far has been top-notch.
    SEO Brand does everything correctly the first time. They are diligent about understanding our needs, so the cost has not been an issue. Everything they do is to a T.
    Everything has been done to ensure that we’re moving in the right direction, but it’s an ongoing activity.
    I wouldn’t choose anybody else.

Website Concept and SEO for Wine of the Month Program

"The success was amazing."

2013 - Ongoing

SEO Brand designed and developed a website with SEO principals as a foundation for the work. After collaborating on wireframes, the team developed the UX and eventually executed online lead generation strategy.

Long Island City, New York
CEO & Founder, SpringBase Media

SEO Brand grew the project’s revenue to $60,000 per month for over two years, generating almost $1 million with over 1,000 regular customers. The project was directly managed by the CEO, who communicated regularly. The team’s detail-orientation and high-quality execution were stellar.

I am the CEO and founder of SpringBase Media, a digital media agency. We have developed different brands, for which we manage both the marketing and infrastructure. We also work as a consultancy to assist companies with lead generation and marketing infrastructure. We’ve been a great conduit in matching clients with services. I’ve been running this business since 2013, and I previously owned and managed a print media company.

What challenge were you trying to address with SEO Brand?

We were looking for development and a lead partner for a project called Wines by Wives. We needed a firm that really understood SEO [search engine optimization]. It was a project that we couldn’t take on alone.

The project involved a celebrity wine club based on reality television stars. We teamed up with NBC and Bravo, and we engaged SEO Brand to create and develop the site while understanding the SEO from the beginning of development.

SEO Brand was involved from the inception. They managed the design and worked with one of my project managers on the development. We first had an in-person meeting to work through the wireframes together. I believe SEO Brand's insight was key to developing it properly. I wanted to ensure the SEO aspects were incorporated into the website from the start. SEO Brand was part of the flow in the user experience, and that was important to me.

When SEO Brand was building the site, we started with the SEO and PPC [pay-per-click] strategy. SEO Brand then executed that strategy as we continued to build the site.

SEO Brand also helped us with an online lead generation strategy. They helped develop strategic partnerships and worked with blogger networks. SEO Brand nurtured those relationships. They put together display advertisements and campaigns for use in driving lead generation.

We tapped into their resources and ideas to take the project from an idea to a functional e-commerce web presence.

How did you come to work with SEO Brand?

I met SEO Brand's CEO at various industry shows, and we kept running into each other. He is really an expert in the space. We were introduced through a mutual colleague. We started talking and saw where we could collaborate.

How much have you invested with SEO Brand?

Over the years, we’ve probably spent over $250,000 with SEO Brand.

The Wine by Wives began in 2012 or 2013. Although that project is complete, we still collaborate with SEO Brand on other work. They’re a great foundational company, and we continue to drive referrals and business to them on a regular basis.

The success was amazing. SEO Brand was responsible for a lot of what we were doing online. We built the project from zero to $60,000–75,000 a month in revenue for 28–36 months before we decided to sell the property. SEO Brand generated close to $1 million for us with this project.

Our traffic went from zero users to over 1,000 engaged, regular customers. Our page views were 150,000 to 200,000 per month due to their involvement.

How did SEO Brand perform from a project management standpoint?

The project management was great. Their CEO and his partner managed their team. They had a project manager who worked with our internal project manager. They had multiple offices and individuals interfacing with our group. We had weekly conference calls and Skype calls. We were very satisfied with the continued communication. As the owner, he was deeply engaged in the project with me, and that high level of communication was great. He disseminated it to his team, who interfaced with our team. I think that was very effective.

What did you find most impressive about SEO Brand?

Their communication skills and the way they approach a project are very detail-oriented. This created a level of comfortability for me. I knew that the information I shared, and the things I wanted, were not only being heard but were being documented properly. SEO Brand's communication skills, the ability to detail out a process, and then execute, have been extremely important to me.

Are there any areas SEO Brand could improve?

No. I’m impressed with their work. SEO Brand should continue to enhance what they currently do well.

Overall Score Our relationship continues to be extremely productive and well communicated.
    I had no issue at all.
    I always want to negotiate the best price, but SEO Brand doesn’t waver on that. They value what they do, and their value is good.
    SEO Brand was always on time and detail-oriented. Everything we requested was always handled properly.
    I’ve been a great referral source for SEO Brand. I share clients with them on a regular basis.

Digital Marketing for Traditional Marketing Agency

"We’ve never had any issue getting things done, making changes or getting campaigns launched."

2010 - Ongoing

SEO Brand partners with a traditional advertising agency to be the digital specialists for a variety of client projects that require SEM and social media work.

11- 50 employees

Principal, Traditional Marketing Agency

SEO Brand delivers great results from their search engine marketing and social media digital campaigns. Their targeted campaigns generate impressive sales improvements.

We are a traditional marketing agency specializing in advertising and promotion using print advertising and promotional products. We have done some work in digital.

I’m one of the principals.

What challenge were you trying to address with SEO Brand?

We wanted to help meet our clients’ needs in the digital space.

They help us with SEO [search engine optimization], PPC [pay-per-click] and social media. We define the objectives with our client and they build the strategies and then implement them. They work very closely with us and the client.

How did you come to work with SEO Brand?

They came as a referral from another company that we worked with. They did some small projects which were very successful and then we had them work on some larger products.

How much have you invested with SEO Brand?

We spend over $150,000 with them during a typical year.

We started working with them around 2010 and the work is still ongoing.

Both we and the clients have been satisfied with the results. We tell the clients that if they’re not getting the analytics they want, they can stop the project but so far that hasn’t happened. We’re working with a banking client now doing a targeted campaign. The company did some SEO and PPC before we introduced them to SEO Brand. The project just launched and their sales have increased dramatically.

How did SEO Brand perform from a project management standpoint?

We’ve been very impressed with their project management. Their communication has always been strong through Skype, email, or text. We’ve never had any issue getting things done, making changes or getting campaigns launched. They always move quicker than our clients do. We’re never waiting for them.

Are there any areas SEO Brand could improve?

We meet with the CEO because he’s local to us, but it would be nice to meet with the team more.

I typically tell our clients that SEO Brand are experts in the space. They are able to supply the analytics to see the success or failure of the campaign. My advice is to trust them and you will get good results.

Overall Score They’re a really good team to work with. Our clients enjoy working with them. The proof is in the sales and leads captured.
    They are always ahead of us. Their communication is very strong in letting us know what’s happening during each step.
    They’re usually very close to their estimates. They might run over a little bit if they need to do some work on the website but it’s usually worth the expense.
    That’s based on sales results and capturing leads for our clients.
    I’ve worked with other companies that haven’t been able to do what SEO Brand has. I’ve been very satisfied.

Lead Generation Efforts for Funeral Home

"Anytime we need leads, SEO Brand is generating them."

Jan. 2013 - Ongoing

SEO Brand delivers SEO services to a funeral home client to allow him to expand his customer base and acquire new homes in the area.

11- 50 employees

Owner, Funeral Home

SEO Brand has amplified incoming lead generation. SEO Brand fixes website issues immediately and is invaluable to the client's sales efforts.

We are a group consisting of 3 funeral homes. I am the owner and manager of all operations.

What challenge were you trying to address with SEO Brand?

We have gone through a period of trying to press growth and acquire more places. The quickest way of getting there was by expanding the customer base of the places we already had, and we aimed to do that through lead generation.

SEO Brand has worked closely with our sales team. We have discussed other marketing avenues, but our marketing work was mainly SEO, lead generation, and some tweaking on our website. We initially used other companies for this work, but even though SEO Brand didn't design our website, they were able to fix any existing problems within half an hour.

How did you come to work with SEO Brand?

I found SEO Brand through word of mouth. Their principal lives in our township, and it turned out that our wives knew each other, and he had done some work for another advertising company I collaborated with. I talked with him about our lead generation opportunities, discussed costs, and continued from there.

How much have you invested with SEO Brand?

Our costs fluctuate, but the average is around $2,500 per month at a minimum.

We started working with SEO Brand 3-4 years ago, and have an ongoing relationship.

My only complaint is that I didn't start the work with SEO Brand earlier. I wish they would have built the backend and front-end of my site as well, but we will eventually come to that point.

The sales team has been satisfied. Anytime we need leads, SEO Brand is generating them. There is no lack of work for our company, but there used to be in the past.

How did SEO Brand perform from a project management standpoint?

It's impressive to me how quickly everyone gets back to us, and that they're able to fix our problems as if they had created them.

What did you find most impressive about SEO Brand?

There are many people who don't know a lot about the internet, and I put myself in that group. It's good to have a partner whom we can trust, and who deals with us quickly and efficiently.

Are there any areas SEO Brand could improve?

We're all improving, but I wouldn't know what to tell SEO Brand to improve.

They should turn the work over to SEO Brand as quickly as possible.

SEO Brand beat all our deadlines. I've dealt with many suppliers, and few of them are like that.
    I've never dealt with another SEO company before, but SEO Brand is inexpensive for what we've gotten.
    Everything works perfectly, even the things that SEO Brand didn't start out with. The quality is there.
    I do all the time.

Marketing Partnership for Law Firm

"They’re very solutions-based and creative in trying to navigate through situations."

2010 - Ongoing

SEO Brand provides lead generation and reputation management through organic SEO optimization, social media marketing, and web design.

Partner, Law Firm

SEO Brand has grown lead generation tremendously in a competitive market. They help the client win important, high-profile casework.

I’m a partner at a law firm in southeast Pennsylvania.

What challenge were you trying to address with SEO Brand?

My reason for associating with SEO Brand is because we are in a competitive small and mid-size market in southeast Pennsylvania, suburban Philadelphia. There’s a 5-county surrounding area that relies almost entirely on word of mouth referral to build a client base. We are in a world now where faceless people from time to time use the Internet in a nameless, faceless way to comment on your business. It can make or break an opportunity for you. SEO Brand provides backup support and services in that regard.

We use SEO Brand for 2 reasons: for lead-based client referral generation and reputation management. They’ve also assisted with social media and web design.

How did you come to work with SEO Brand?

I believe I was referred to them either through someone I knew or through meeting their CEO and president. He and I discussed what my needs were and what his business was about. Quite frankly, he’s impressive. It doesn’t take much work to figure out that he knows what he’s doing.

How much have you invested with SEO Brand?

My cost structure with them is maybe $2,000 to $2,500 a month, sometimes more, sometimes less. We use them on an as-needed basis.

We have an ongoing relationship. I’ve been using them for years, but I can't tell you specifically how long it’s been.

I can't quantify how much or how little of a bottom line they provide; it’s multi-faceted. But my satisfaction level is tremendous—I enjoy having them as a kickstand for me and my firm. They’re something I lean on. I know they’re there if a situation calls for me to have to use their services. They provide constant guidance for us throughout their work. They know what they’re doing, they know their product, and they know the technology. I don't, that’s why I rely on them.

How did SEO Brand perform from a project management standpoint?

I think their most competitive advantages are their intellect and experience. SEO Brand attacks issues head on. They’re very solutions-based and creative in trying to navigate through situations. They’re easy to work with because they explain things in terms I can understand.

What did you find most impressive about SEO Brand?

They’re powerful both in their resources and their knowledge. For instance, we’ve taken on a notorious case in our region and SEO Brand has assisted us in letting the community know who we are and what we do. They’re involved, talented, bright and resourceful. SEO Brand is an outstanding resource.

Are there any areas SEO Brand could improve?

Not that I can think of. If I thought they needed improvement, I wouldn't use SEO Brand.

If there were a suggestion I could give a client, it would be to take advantage of the level of personal attention they offer. That’s why you go with SEO Brand. They’re interested in doing what you need to do, that’s why I've stayed with them.

Overall Score I would give more if I could. I’m serious.
    You don't get a lot of businesses these days that care. SEO Brand cares about their product.
    They care about their work. They care about their clients.

Search Engine Marketing for Medical Devices Retailer

"SEO Brand is invaluable to my business. I owe them everything. I have no complaints whatsoever and love their work."

$1,000,000 - $9,999,999

2004 - Ongoing

SEO Brand has provided online marketing services to help the client shift the vast majority of their efforts to e-commerce sales using search engine optimization, pay-per-click, and social media marketing techniques.

Miami, Florida Area
CEO, Medical Devices Retailer

SEO Brand has been an invaluable partner for more than 12 years by helping the client grow from a startup phase. They provide sound strategies and are completely trusted.

I started a medical devices firm in Canada in 2004. We sell medical devices online and with a traveling sales team. We get 80 percent of our sales through our e-commerce website and 20 percent in person. I am the CEO and chief visionary. I am responsible for running the business, marketing, and strategy.

I wanted to improve my online presence and also move into the United States market to grow sales. I needed an online marketing partner to improve my website and marketing presence online. My goal was to save money on salespeople and overhead and move the business to be mostly e-commerce.

SEO Brand began working with me in 2004 when our business started. We were just operating in Canada at that time and needed to grow sales through SEO, PPC, and Facebook advertising.

SEO Brand has worked with us for more than 12 years to grow online sales through a variety of methods. We also moved the business away from using traditional sales methods, and we now concentrate on online sales.

We were able to enter the U.S. market despite heavy regulations. SEO Brand helped market us in the United States and abroad. I have no plans to stop working with SEO Brand in the future.

SEO Brand is invaluable to my business. I owe them everything. I have no complaints whatsoever and love their work. I can't precisely measure the ROI [return on investment] on SEO Brand, but I know it's highly positive. They are extremely responsive and knowledgeable. I highly recommend them to everyone. I suggest future clients put all their trust in SEO Brand. They won't be disappointed.

Overall Score I would give nothing but perfect scores – 6s if I could.
    No issues here.
    I am very pleased.

SEO and Web Development for Tour Operator

"SEO Brand has managed to place us in the top positions for our market keywords."

Oct. 2015 - Ongoing

SEO Brand rebuilt and redesigned a new e-commerce website to allow the client to sell more tours and perform all booking operations through the site.

Miami, Florida Area
CEO, Tour Operator

SEO Brand has fantastic client service and delivered a huge return on investment of about 250%. They are always easy to contact and hit every deadline.

We operate a website for distributor and retail tours. We sell high-hand tourism packages online. I am the chief executive officer and founder of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with SEO Brand?

We needed to rebuild and redesign our website. We would like to sell more of our services online.

SEO Brand provided consultation for us on web design and development technologies like Magento, as well as SEO [search engine optimization]. After that, SEO Brand handled everything, including design and development, as well as running our SEO, pay-per-click, and social media campaigns.

The designs proposed by SEO Brand have only required minor work on our end. They've been able to understand our requirements easily.

SEO Brand has some very good strategy consultants who've kept us on top of online marketing offerings like retargeting. We're currently working with them on this. Our niche relies on customers buying products based on the pictures they see.

How did you come to work with SEO Brand?

I made some research on Google for SEO firms. I reviewed a few companies based on the kinds of services that they could offer and who their customers were, and sent some proposal requests. I've received a large variety of offers in terms of price, depending on the services offered. After receiving some quotations, I interviewed some candidates and chose SEO Brand.

How much have you invested with SEO Brand?

The cost of SEO Brand's services is around $3,000 per month. Our budget varies depending on the season.

We started working with SEO Brand in October 2015. Because we've been satisfied with their services, we've given SEO Brand some additional SEO and social media work.

SEO Brand has managed to place us in the top positions for our market keywords. We wanted to see a return-on-investment for our promotional work, but we expected that building our brand would take 2-3 years. We've been more than satisfied with the progress made over the last year. We broke even after the first 3 months of working with SEO Brand, after which our SEO and pay-per-click work became profitable. SEO Brand has done a lot of research in order to ensure that we're targeting our buyers specifically.

I estimate that we've seen a 250% return-on-investment for our marketing budget.

How did SEO Brand perform from a project management standpoint?

I've appreciated the customer service offered by SEO Brand. Anytime I needed something, I could contact SEO Brand over Skype and have them answer right away. It can be frustrating to run a business website, but having answers in less than an hour from them has been incredible.

What did you find most impressive about SEO Brand?

SEO Brand's customer service is fantastic.

Are there any areas SEO Brand could improve?

SEO Brand's work has been top-of-the-line. They've offered us exactly what we needed, so I don't see how they could improve. SEO Brand is not the least expensive company out there, but we've preferred to pay a little more in order to have better-quality services.

I advise clients to make sure that they offer SEO Brand all the information needed for them to develop a strategy.

SEO Brand was on time every time.
    SEO Brand has given me everything I asked for.
    I've given SEO Brand's name to many people already.

GOLD VERIFIED