A Data Driven Growth Agency

Gold

We are a boutique, yet global data driven growth agency who consistently delivers 10x ROI for our clients.  No brand is too big or too small.

We have built small brands into national and global powerhouses and will never lock you into a long term contract.  We talk ROI and Numbers, Leads, Calls, Business, PERIOD.

This is what SEO Brand will do for YOUR company:

1. Assess your value proposition and current competitive market analysis
  2. Identify your Customer Lifetime Value and back into a Cost Per Acquisition
  3. Target digital channels to attack for e-commerce sales and lead generation
  4. Execute on those channels to chip away at your competitors market share
  5. Lock in, scale our efforts and slowly eliminate your competition.

Fancy “Vanity Metrics” do not concern us.  We focus on DESTROYING your competition.

Call us to see how we use the exact same methods on some of the biggest brands in global commerce today on your business to virtually EXPLODE it. We are different than your typical agency.  We are the UN-AGENCY and that's why our client retention rate is consistently above 90%.

For examples of the results we have achieved for our clients, review our SEO case studies.

Call us at 1-800-262-5023 as soon as you are ready to DOMINATE your market share.

2006

Fun Cat

Total Apps

Vantage

Search Engine Marketing for Medical Devices Retailer

"SEO Brand is invaluable to my business. I owe them everything. I have no complaints whatsoever and love their work."

$1,000,000 - $9,999,999

2004 - Ongoing

SEO Brand has provided online marketing services to help the client shift the vast majority of their efforts to e-commerce sales using search engine optimization, pay-per-click, and social media marketing techniques.

CEO, Medical Devices Retailer

SEO Brand has been an invaluable partner for more than 12 years by helping the client grow from a startup phase. They provide sound strategies and are completely trusted.

I started a medical devices firm in Canada in 2004. We sell medical devices online and with a traveling sales team. We get 80 percent of our sales through our e-commerce website and 20 percent in person. I am the CEO and chief visionary. I am responsible for running the business, marketing, and strategy.

I wanted to improve my online presence and also move into the United States market to grow sales. I needed an online marketing partner to improve my website and marketing presence online. My goal was to save money on salespeople and overhead and move the business to be mostly e-commerce.

SEO Brand began working with me in 2004 when our business started. We were just operating in Canada at that time and needed to grow sales through SEO, PPC, and Facebook advertising.

SEO Brand has worked with us for more than 12 years to grow online sales through a variety of methods. We also moved the business away from using traditional sales methods, and we now concentrate on online sales.

We were able to enter the U.S. market despite heavy regulations. SEO Brand helped market us in the United States and abroad. I have no plans to stop working with SEO Brand in the future.

SEO Brand is invaluable to my business. I owe them everything. I have no complaints whatsoever and love their work. I can't precisely measure the ROI [return on investment] on SEO Brand, but I know it's highly positive. They are extremely responsive and knowledgeable. I highly recommend them to everyone. I suggest future clients put all their trust in SEO Brand. They won't be disappointed.

Overall Score I would give nothing but perfect scores – 6s if I could.
    No issues here.
    I am very pleased.

SEO and Web Development for Tour Operator

"SEO Brand has managed to place us in the top positions for our market keywords."

Oct. 2015 - Ongoing

SEO Brand rebuilt and redesigned a new e-commerce website to allow the client to sell more tours and perform all booking operations through the site.

CEO, Tour Operator

SEO Brand has fantastic client service and delivered a huge return on investment of about 250%. They are always easy to contact and hit every deadline.

We operate a website for distributor and retail tours. We sell high-hand tourism packages online. I am the chief executive officer and founder of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with SEO Brand?

We needed to rebuild and redesign our website. We would like to sell more of our services online.

SEO Brand provided consultation for us on web design and development technologies like Magento, as well as SEO [search engine optimization]. After that, SEO Brand handled everything, including design and development, as well as running our SEO, pay-per-click, and social media campaigns.

The designs proposed by SEO Brand have only required minor work on our end. They've been able to understand our requirements easily.

SEO Brand has some very good strategy consultants who've kept us on top of online marketing offerings like retargeting. We're currently working with them on this. Our niche relies on customers buying products based on the pictures they see.

How did you come to work with SEO Brand?

I made some research on Google for SEO firms. I reviewed a few companies based on the kinds of services that they could offer and who their customers were, and sent some proposal requests. I've received a large variety of offers in terms of price, depending on the services offered. After receiving some quotations, I interviewed some candidates and chose SEO Brand.

How much have you invested with SEO Brand?

The cost of SEO Brand's services is around $3,000 per month. Our budget varies depending on the season.

We started working with SEO Brand in October 2015. Because we've been satisfied with their services, we've given SEO Brand some additional SEO and social media work.

SEO Brand has managed to place us in the top positions for our market keywords. We wanted to see a return-on-investment for our promotional work, but we expected that building our brand would take 2-3 years. We've been more than satisfied with the progress made over the last year. We broke even after the first 3 months of working with SEO Brand, after which our SEO and pay-per-click work became profitable. SEO Brand has done a lot of research in order to ensure that we're targeting our buyers specifically.

I estimate that we've seen a 250% return-on-investment for our marketing budget.

How did SEO Brand perform from a project management standpoint?

I've appreciated the customer service offered by SEO Brand. Anytime I needed something, I could contact SEO Brand over Skype and have them answer right away. It can be frustrating to run a business website, but having answers in less than an hour from them has been incredible.

What did you find most impressive about SEO Brand?

SEO Brand's customer service is fantastic.

Are there any areas SEO Brand could improve?

SEO Brand's work has been top-of-the-line. They've offered us exactly what we needed, so I don't see how they could improve. SEO Brand is not the least expensive company out there, but we've preferred to pay a little more in order to have better-quality services.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with SEO Brand?

I advise clients to make sure that they offer SEO Brand all the information needed for them to develop a strategy.

SEO Brand was on time every time.
    SEO Brand has given me everything I asked for.
    I've given SEO Brand's name to many people already.

Website Revamp and Software Development for eCommerce Distributor

"We have reduced our staff by about 80%, from 10 to 2 people, because of the automated processes implemented by SEO Brand."

Feb. 2015 - Ongoing

SEO Brand provides software development services and Amazon marketing work to push products up on Amazon's website.

Montreal, Canada Area
Managing Partner, Product Distributor

SEO Brand allowed the client to scale their sales operations five to six times the previous size. They are responsive and strong communicators.

I am the managing director and a partner of an import distributor with our own brand. We're an online and land-based company selling specialized capsules and machines. We do so via online venues and retailers in Canada and—hopefully soon—the US.

What challenge were you trying to address with SEO Brand?

Our whole website needed a revamp. For example, we wanted to make our shopping carts as easy to use as possible. We also wanted to create a middleware software which would allow us to easily integrate with third-party vendors.

SEO Brand has provided software development. They're now helping us gain higher rankings on Amazon.

How did you come to work with SEO Brand?

Our general manager was involved in the selection process. We narrowed the search down to 3 companies, out of which SEO Brand won the bid.

How much have you invested with SEO Brand?

The cost of SEO Brand's services was within the 6-figure range for the first year. It has come down to 4 figures currently.

We started working with SEO Brand around February 2016, and have an ongoing relationship.

So far, the work's been successful. We are now able to scale our operations to 5-6 times our normal sales volume. We have reduced our staff by about 80%, from 10 to 2 people, because of the automated processes implemented by SEO Brand. We've saved money and our sales are growing.

How did SEO Brand perform from a project management standpoint?

I am very satisfied with SEO Brand's communication skills. They're very responsive.

What did you find most impressive about SEO Brand?

We continue to deal with SEO Brand monthly, so that's a good sign.

Are there any areas SEO Brand could improve?

I have nothing negative to say about SEO Brand so far.

Clients need to make sure that they have all of their specifications ready. Any change will come with extra fees, which shouldn't be surprising.

Brand Recognition for Foreign Exchange Broker

"We're up from last year by 45% in terms of new accounts signed. We're closing more accounts using fewer employees."

Nov. 2015 - Ongoing

SEO Brand provides international branding and online marketing work including SEO, PPC, social media marketing. They also work with the sales team to improve conversion rates.

Quebec, Canada Area
Managing Director of Eastern Canada, Foreign Exchange Broker

SEO Brand has improved sales conversion rates by 45% year on year. They explained everything well and always worked diligently to save the client money.

We are a foreign-exchange trading company competing against different brokerages and banks.

I am the managing director of our company's Quebec and Eastern Canadian presence.

What challenge were you trying to address with SEO Brand?

We wanted to gain more brand recognition. Since we advise clients on hedge strategies, they need to have confidence in our group. We don't have a huge budget but we're trying to maximize it by using SEO Brand.

SEO Brand has provided SEO work, branding, and media-buying, as well as Google and Facebook pay-per-click. We're used to the cold-calling model but we've realized that clients are also coming to us now for information on products and services. They want to understand what we do and how we can compete with banks. Working with SEO Brand has brought cost savings and an image improvement. Having clients call us with a good understanding of what our company is has been a huge help for our sales team.

How did you come to work with SEO Brand?

I also did some online research, but a friend had dealt with SEO Brand and told me that they could take our project from A to Z. I've been extremely happy with their service and professionalism.

How much have you invested with SEO Brand?

We spend between $4,000 and $4,500 per month on SEO Brand's services. I initially approved a $75,000 budget for SEO Brand, but they proposed starting out smaller and getting a feel of what worked and what didn't.

We started working with SEO Brand in November 2015. The work is ongoing. I'm planning to push SEO Brand's services to our worldwide offices. The work needs to be consistent, but I feel that continuing for another 3 to 4 years will bring us a lot of brand recognition. People will start seeing who we are and what we do. That is the most important factor in our business, especially when working with commercial clients.

The results are coming in, even though we haven't spent a huge amount of money yet. We still need to call clients, but we've gotten many incoming calls as a result of SEO Brand's work. For example, one of my cold-callers has been getting much more responsive and knowledgeable clients. They're talking with and engaging him, which I find to be important.

We're up from last year by 45% in terms of new accounts signed. We're closing more accounts using fewer employees. We're able to capture and find the calls we're receiving, which are not leads but actual clients. They bring in recurring revenue, so it's more than a one-time deal for us. If we're able to generate $20,000 per year for a client, for example, we'll be able to keep them for up to 7 years. Our turnover is very low, so it's great to also reduce costs around getting new clients.

How did SEO Brand perform from a project management standpoint?

I'm IT-illiterate, so I didn't actually know how companies of this kind worked or if I should hire an internal resource. SEO Brand stood by my side, building a plan and explaining what would or wouldn't work. They've held my hand from start to finish.

What did you find most impressive about SEO Brand?

Even though I gave SEO Brand a bigger budget, they were always under budget or wanted to spend less money than initially approved. By SEO Brand not trying to overcharge me, I knew that I could trust them. I've been satisfied enough to recommend SEO Brand to one of our clients.

Are there any areas SEO Brand could improve?

None. I don't have a comparison point, but SEO Brand has been very professional and responsive.

I advise clients to give SEO Brand a call and have the company explain their strategy.

My account manager was always there for me, answering my questions. SEO Brand actually advised me to keep a smaller budget.
    Their pricing is very strong.
    The quality was excellent. SEO Brand was always on time and responsive. I have high standards and always double-check my team's work, but I never found any mistakes with SEO Brand.

Search Engine Marketing for Medical eCommerce Website

"Thanks to our collaboration with SEO Brand, we saw a 10% to 15% increase in sales."

Nov. 2015 - Ongoing

The goal of the project is to grow qualified leads and traffic to an eCommerce website with a clear ROI in mind.

Cleveland/Akron, Ohio Area
Managing Partner, Healthcare eCommerce Website

SEO Brand has grown qualified leads and in turn sales metrics. They are also responsive and a helpful advisor.

We are an e-commerce direct seller of supplements for the health and beauty spaces. I am the managing partner of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with SEO Brand?

In order to generate sales, we wanted to gain more traffic and qualified leads for the website.

SEO Brand has helped with all the marketing aspects of our site, including SEO. They optimized the website itself for that. SEO Brand provided insights into our pay-per-click campaigns and helped improve our business as a whole.

How did you come to work with SEO Brand?

We attend different conferences, so I've been able to speak with many marketing agencies like SEO Brand. I liked what they had to offer. Instead of just offering PPC or email marketing, SEO Brand provided a more all-encompassing service. SEO Brand will help with every aspect of a business in order to increase its ROI.

This is confidential.

We started working with SEO Brand at the end of 2015, and have an ongoing relationship.

The proof is in the numbers. Thanks to our collaboration with SEO Brand, we saw a 10% to 15% increase in sales. This was pretty much what we were looking for when we hired a company like SEO Brand.

What did you find most impressive about SEO Brand?

I've liked SEO Brand's responsiveness. It was nice to talk to a company that actually understood my needs. When our company encounters any problem, SEO Brand has pretty much dealt with it before for other clients.

Not in my opinion.

I advise clients to tell SEO Brand everything. They need to be completely transparent about where they're bleeding, what their aches and pains are, and what needs to be done.

Overall Score They are great.
    My sales have gone up and I'm seeing better returns, so I've gotten what I asked for.
    SEO Brand has done right for me, so I'd obviously want to help them grow their business.

Marketing Projects for Jazz Band

"SEO Brand's team is hands-on, knowledgeable, and there is a good business bedside manner on their part."

2010 - Ongoing

SEO Brand works to market the client's jazz band performances using online marketing techniques and has also provided video production work over the long engagement.

Philadelphia Metro Area
Band Leader, Jazz Band

SEO Brand has won the top spot for a vital Google search keyword and increased concert bookings. They have strong industry knowledge and responsiveness.

We're a multifaceted multimedia production company specializing in television production of commercial content, web content, documentaries, and films on personal subjects and for archival purposes, working with companies and corporations. We have an entertainment division performing jazz throughout Delaware Valley. Our company has been around for 11 years.

I am the owner.

What challenge were you trying to address with SEO Brand?

Right now, we're focusing on the music career of my trio and quartet, getting performance dates throughout the area. Understanding how to get the word out is not an easy formula anymore. In the past, we were able to make some cold call canvassing and spread a message through fliers or TV and radio commercials. With social media and Google searches, the Yellow Pages approach is pretty much history.

Along with getting our name out there, SEO Brand has educated me and a few other people in the company around how the process works. SEO Brand has helped us get more bookings, which are the spine of our company, but they've also worked on art direction and strategies, laying everything out for us in simple terms.

Three years ago, we were trying to develop an online program for teenagers. It was a social media site similar to Facebook, but with a specific demographic target of 10-15 year-olds, and which circled around music, dancing, and social incidences specific to teenagers. SEO Brand helped us strategize our approach for that demographic, while also creating much of the site's artwork. At that time, making someone's name known through social media was a new concept. SEO Brand covered a lot with that particular project, helping us in many different departments.

How did you come to work with SEO Brand?

I found out about SEO Brand through a PR associate of a local cable channel in the Philadelphia area. They introduced me to one of the head people of SEO Brand, and after meeting with him, I could instantly tell that he had a lot of experience and knowledge in SEO. I liked his style, creativity, and excitement about the project. When first meeting someone in a business context, it's sometimes possible to tell if they're interested in their own benefit, rather than actually being excited about the project. SEO Brand's contact wanted to become a part of our team.

How much have you invested with SEO Brand?

The cost of SEO Brand's services has been between $30,000 and $50,000 per year, conservatively. We were in a transition phase a couple of years ago, so our work with SEO Brand didn't have as much depth for that period.

We started working with SEO Brand in 2010, and have worked on different facets of the business throughout those years.

I am very particular about presentation and art direction. While developing our dancing site, SEO Brand mentioned the different artists whom they use for website design. We had a meeting with a potential investor, and before it took place, we got together with SEO Brand's team to see the artwork. It was beyond what I imagined: exciting and spot-on in terms of what we were trying to get across with our brand. I remember that vividly, as being the height of our relationship with SEO Brand.

If someone googles "documentary films", our name will come up first.

How did SEO Brand perform from a project management standpoint?

We receive regular check-up calls from SEO Brand's team, in order to see how we're doing. We can also call them with any question about driving audiences towards certain projects. SEO Brand was always there for us, and the communication level and handholding was unlike any other company I've dealt with. SEO Brand's team is hands-on, knowledgeable, and there is a good business bedside manner on their part.

What did you find most impressive about SEO Brand?

When people think of SEO companies, they don't consider the creative work which goes into that, and mostly associate the process with computers, and a techy, geeky approach. Older clients, especially, will look more at the numbers. SEO Brand is more of a combination of an SEO advertising company, a website developer, and an art department, all in one. Each one of those departments is very strong, which is why I think SEO Brand stands out from other companies in this field. People in their staff have a good understanding of the work and are extremely creative.

Are there any areas SEO Brand could improve?

SEO Brand could probably answer this better than me, given that they have a closer relationship with the business. As a client, I can't think of anything.

Clients shouldn't be afraid to ask questions. This tends to happen when people are afraid of coming across as not knowing something. I'm not this type of business person, and SEO Brand has taken the time, even meeting with me at the last minute, in order to explain certain projects. SEO Brand understands that there is a lack of knowledge in this field and they have the right people to provide the handholding which goes along with this process. Especially when spending significant money for results, there needs to be someone making sure that you understand what's going on.

SEO and PPC for Tattoo Business

"SEO Brand has turned the site around for me during a 6-month period."

Sep. 2014 - Ongoing

SEO Brand helps generate new sales leads for the client's growing eCommerce platform using SEO [search engine optimization], PPC [pay-per-click], and web development strategies.

Owner, Tattoo Business

SEO Brand is very responsive and has improved the client's bottom line. They took his site from hundreds of monthly visits into the thousands.

What challenge were you trying to address with [XYZ Company]?

We facilitate supplies like needles, ink and so on, to tattoo artists and parlors, through our site. I am the owner of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with SEO Brand?

When I first started the business, I saw that a physical storefront wasn't the way to go, and wanted to make the website work. Unfortunately, before working with SEO Brand, trying to get the web portal to where I wanted it to be proved very difficult.

SEO Brand initially made a clean-up of my site and provided pay-per-click management. We're now focusing on organic search.

How did you come to work with SEO Brand?

I went through a time-consuming process. SEO Brand is a local company, and I could visit them. I had previously dealt with 2 other agencies and had a very different experience. SEO Brand made me comfortable with the process, which proved to be the correct one.

How much have you invested with SEO Brand?

The cost of our SEO work is around $3,000 per month.

I have been working with SEO Brand for 2 years, and we have an ongoing relationship.

One of the issues I had with my first agency, 4 years ago, is that, even though they increased my traffic, there were no conversions. I had a very high bounce rate, and it wasn't a good experience. The agency I used after that got no traffic at all for the site, and only charged me.

SEO Brand has turned the site around for me during a 6-month period. I went from having a couple of hundred visitors, to thousands every month. It has been a big difference and has certainly helped my bottom line.

My return-on-investment is in the $15-16 range, for every dollar I spend. I was talking with a friend who recently attended a pay-per-click workshop, and mentioned that these figures were extraordinary, compared to the 1:4 ratio he was told about.

How did SEO Brand perform from a project management standpoint?

I may have an advantage, given that SEO Brand's office is close by, but I could deal with them just as well over the phone or via email, as I did in-person. SEO Brand has always been very responsive.

What did you find most impressive about SEO Brand?

SEO Brand is a revenue-responsible agency. They saw the bottom line, came in, and did what needed to be done, instead of just giving me stories, like the other 2 agencies I used.

No. So far, so good.

I advise clients to choose SEO Brand. They won't be sorry.

Overall Score SEO Brand made up for the 2 very unhappy experiences I've had in the past.
    This is what most impressed me about SEO Brand, other than results.
    I have no complaints.
    I already have.

SEO for Lead Brokerage Service

"Whatever SEO Brand is doing works, and I highly recommend them to anyone looking to optimize a website and get more business for the company."

Jan. 2014 - Ongoing

SEO Brand provides organic SEO [search engine optimization] services with the prime goal of providing convertible phone leads that turn into immediate sales.

Philadelphia Metro Area
Marketing Manager, Lead Brokerage Service

SEO Brand has provided a five to six-time return on investment. SEO Brand is proactive with coming up with the most effective strategies to prove a positive ROI [return on investment].

Our company is a lead broker. Our bread and butter are SEO leads, but we handle other types, acting as an intermediary for any business which needs leads. We were founded 5 years ago, and have around 12 employees.

I am the Marketing Manager for the company. My job is to market the site and bring in new clients.

What challenge were you trying to address with SEO Brand?

We needed to bump up our site on Google and other search engines, to get more business.

SEO Brand has provided 100% organic services for our site. We haven't used them for web design or other services.

How did you come to work with SEO Brand?

I tried a couple of SEO companies in the past, but it didn't work out. We were working with a large client who used SEO Brand, so I figured I'd contact them and roll the dice.

How much have you invested with SEO Brand?

The cost of SEO Brand's services is around $30,000 per year.

We've been working with SEO Brand for 3 of the 5 years our business has been active. We have no plans of stopping, and may even invest more in 2017.

The results have been good for us. We receive many more incoming calls daily, compared to what we got several years ago.

In the beginning, I told SEO Brand what our activity and bread and butter were, but they took the ball and rolled with it. We haven't discussed anything recently, given that the work has been so successful. The phone rings, and our sales people constantly have leads coming in. If it isn’t broke, don't fix it.

It's hard to put an exact number on our work, but I know that we're getting 5 times as much as we're spending for SEO Brand's services, even after we pay our staff a commission. We're looking to invest more and bring in additional sales people.

What did you find most impressive about SEO Brand?

I was extremely skeptical in the beginning. I'm a marketing person, and I'm good at what I do, but I don't know a lot with regards to SEO. I was never going to go back to that well, unless we found someone we could trust. Whatever SEO Brand is doing works, and I highly recommend them to anyone looking to optimize a website and get more business for the company.

Are there any areas SEO Brand could improve?

We could always use more business, but I can't state anything specific. SEO Brand is the best agency I've used, by a longshot.

I advise clients to trust SEO Brand and their process. They know what they're doing, and we've been using SEO Brand for several years. I can understand if someone is skeptical at first because I was the same way in the beginning, but trusting SEO Brand will yield results.

Overall Score I've never had one problem with SEO Brand.
    SEO Brand answers every time I call. Whenever I was told that something would be optimized, I could tell it was true, because our phone seemed to peak at that specific time. I've never had a problem regarding delays.
    I'm getting 5 to 6 times what I've invested in SEO Brand. I couldn't imagine it being better.
    We've tried many SEO companies in the past, but SEO Brand has brought us 5 times more net revenue. I don't think they could do better.
    I would recommend SEO Brand to anyone, based on my relationship with them, and what they've done for the company.

SEO Consulting for Weight Loss Supplement Supplier

"Our sales have gone up by 60%, year over year."

Dec. 2015 - Ongoing

SEO Brand is driving new buyers to the client's website using SEO [search engine optimization] techniques, especially around the Christmas holidays when people focus on fitness and weight loss.

Los Angeles, California Area
Operations Manager, Weight Loss Supplement Supplier

SEO Brand has devised creative ways to grow traffic and sales conversions by 60% year-on-year. SEO Brand is responsive and provides great bi-weekly reporting.

We are a weight-loss supplement company. We work with retail stores, offering protein powders and other products associated with working out and losing weight. I am the Operations Manager of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with SEO Brand?

We needed marketing advice to increase our business. Our solution at the time wasn't working anymore.

SEO Brand provided SEO services, targeting mostly our local area. This included some content creation. I worked with a dedicated project manager, and I'm not sure how many people from SEO Brand's team worked on our project.

How did you come to work with SEO Brand?

I looked for SEO agencies on Google, and SEO Brand was one of the top results. I started a quoting process, initially only comparing pricing, and ended up choosing SEO Brand because of its business model. I would only be talking with one person, instead of having to deal with 20 different people. SEO Brand seemed to be extremely knowledgeable in the field, which was something I was lacking.

How much have you invested with SEO Brand?

SEO Brand's fee is $1,200 per month.

We started working with SEO Brand in December 2015, in time to tackle the New Year's weight loss resolution. Our business has been growing, and we're able to afford SEO Brand's fee, which is what I'd hoped for. We have no plans to stop.

Our sales have gone up by 60%, year over year. When I ask people how they found our company, they almost always cite the internet and the fact that they found us quickly through searches.

How did SEO Brand perform from a project management standpoint?

I receive a report every 2 weeks from SEO Brand's project manager, which includes rankings for different keywords, and so on. She has walked me through the entire process, from start to finish. I didn't know what I was doing initially, but she helped me determine what keywords I should target, as well as strategies, lists, and any content I needed. SEO Brand stays in touch with me more than I expected.

What did you find most impressive about SEO Brand?

I haven't had experience with other companies, but, in general, getting a hold of contractors can be difficult. SEO Brand has usually responded to me within a few hours, so I haven't had to wait when I had any concerns or questions.

Are there any areas SEO Brand could improve?

I wouldn't know if other agencies could do the work better, but I've been satisfied with the work SEO Brand did. I haven't had to look for alternatives.

I didn't expect the cost to be significant. SEO Brand's services are a large portion of our advertising budget. It paid off, but it took a few months before we saw any return on investment. SEO Brand explained that this was not something that would work immediately, but I thought the process would be much faster.

SEO Brand has been on top of or even ahead of schedules.
    I never felt that SEO Brand was trying to gouge me in this respect.
    I'm very satisfied.

Digital Marketing for Real Estate Firm

"We have grown our business, and there's been a terrific ROI [return on investment] from SEO Brand's services."

Jun. 2012 - Ongoing

SEO Brand provide social media branding and lead generation work to bring in more potential customers and grow the client's bottom line.

Greater Los Angeles Area
Director of Marketing, Financial Services Firm

SEO Brand stands out for proving a high ROI and growing client revenue. They also provide a high level of client service and strong conversion rate.

We are a private client mortgage group. I am an area manager for the western division of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with SEO Brand?

We needed to improve social media branding and have better lead generation.

SEO Brand has provided SEO [search engine optimization], social media marketing, branding, and pay-per-click management services for our company.

How did you come to work with SEO Brand?

I was referred to them by a friend who knew SEO Brand's CEO [Michael A. Salvaggio]. I researched a number of other companies, but chose SEO Brand and never looked back.

How much have you invested with SEO Brand?

The cost of SEO Brand's services has been more than $100,000 during the course of 4 years.

We have been working with SEO Brand since mid-2012 and have an ongoing relationship.

We have grown our business, and there's been a terrific ROI [return on investment] from SEO Brand's services. We've continued to invest in lead generation and social media campaigns using SEO Brand. There's been a great response, the conversion is high, and I like SEO Brand's services. If something isn't working, SEO Brand has been flexible in making changes.

How did SEO Brand perform from a project management standpoint?

The service level is very high with SEO Brand. I've always been able to get in touch with account managers, sales agents, or even SEO Brand's principal when needed.

What did you find most impressive about SEO Brand?

SEO Brand is results driven, and has delivered what was promised. Whenever anything didn't work well, we were able to make adjustments and have price concessions. SEO Brand has made a sacrifice on their end in order to make us successful. I've known many people who have has bad results working with SEO companies, so I've been fortunate.

I have no complaints.

Clients should make sure that their funding is in place before engaging in any type of SEO, SEM [search engine marketing], or PPC [pay-per-click] campaign.

Overall Score I've been with them for more than 4 years, and SEO Brand has been great.
    SEO Brand's response times are amazing.
    SEO Brand isn't cheap, but the return on investment is there.
    I've recently referred SEO Brand to 2 people in my building.

Gold