A Data Driven Growth Agency

Gold

We are a boutique, yet global data driven growth agency who consistently delivers 10x ROI for our clients.  No brand is too big or too small.

We have built small brands into national and global powerhouses and will never lock you into a long term contract.  We talk ROI and Numbers, Leads, Calls, Business, PERIOD.

This is what SEO Brand will do for YOUR company:

1. Assess your value proposition and current competitive market analysis
  2. Identify your Customer Lifetime Value and back into a Cost Per Acquisition
  3. Target digital channels to attack for e-commerce sales and lead generation
  4. Execute on those channels to chip away at your competitors market share
  5. Lock in, scale our efforts and slowly eliminate your competition.

Fancy “Vanity Metrics” do not concern us.  We focus on DESTROYING your competition.

Call us to see how we use the exact same methods on some of the biggest brands in global commerce today on your business to virtually EXPLODE it. We are different than your typical agency.  We are the UN-AGENCY and that's why our client retention rate is consistently above 90%.

For examples of the results we have achieved for our clients, review our SEO case studies.

Call us as soon as you are ready to DOMINATE your market share.

2006
  • 811 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 1700
    Los Angeles, CA 90017
  • 68 Harrison Avenue
    Boston, MA 02111

Ceridian Mont Blanc Sotheby's International Realty LG Uniden Ceridian Realtor.ca US Department of State Ritz Carlton DWK Life Sciences   Duty Free Americas Giorgio Armani NHL US Army  UFC McGill University

Montblanc Redesign Image

Montblanc Redesign

Home page and complete UI/UX redesign.

Southeby's International Realty Image

Southeby's International Realty

Another redesign of the UI/UX of Iconic brand Southeby's International Realty.

Ceridian Image

LEEROC - French Website Redesign

French Website Redesign, complete new UI/UX in both English and French

Uniden Image

Uniden

UI/UX Redesign on another iconic brand.

Web Dev & SEO Campaigns for Healthcare Organization

"Their team cares about doing the work that will actually make a product great."

SEO Brand developed a website to modernize a digital presence for a healthcare organization. Following the initial project, they built a website for a secondary company and continue to manage SEO campaigns.

New York, NY
Lyzz A.
Director of Communications, Healthcare Organization

SEO Brand delivered a superior website that generated an increase in traffic and improved search engine rankings. They are responsive and methodical, supporting transparent and effective collaboration. Their dedication and industry insight improve products, which results in a long-term partnership.

I’m the director of communications for a healthcare organization.

What challenge were you trying to address with SEO Brand?

Our company had an outdated website, so we needed a partner to develop a more modern, up to date, mobile-friendly platform.

SEO Brand created a website for our company. It was an enjoyable experience, so we hired their team to build our second company’s website. They designed both of the platforms’ frontends. We worked together on design concepts, which their design team then created and edited until I was satisfied.

In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, they updated our website and created portals to work for our eight offices. Their team implemented functions that allow us to work from home and enable us to provide services without having our patients come into our offices. They created hidden and password-protected sections of our webpages.

SEO Brand also provides SEO services. Their team works on both off-site and on-site initiatives.

I’m primarily in contact with two people, Kelli (Project Manager), and Josh (Account Manager). When I need to edit the scope of work, I contact Danielle (Director of New Business Development).

How did you come to work with SEO Brand?

We found them through a referral. When it was time to rebuild our website, our partner recommended SEO Brand. They were one of the three companies that we considered. We ultimately chose them because we clicked.

On our SEO efforts, we spend between $2,000–$2,500 per month. For both websites, we’ve spent between $6,000–$10,000.

We’ve worked together for about two years now. We officially started working on the website in January 2018, and our partnership’s ongoing.

Our traffic improved. In comparison to last May, our rankings on Google jumped up too. We're ranked in the top five spots for keywords that we previously didn't rank for.

Everyone needs a website, but not everyone may know what they need. SEO Brand knows how to communicate what we need for a successful website.

Their team also works quickly. I’ll send them an e-mail at 10 a.m. and by noon, it’s done. I don’t know how else to say it: I love them.

How did SEO Brand perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team helps with data analytics and sends reports weekly. We’re at a point where I barely have to read their content to approve it. They understand our business, so I approve their optimized content most of the time.

Their organization’s well set-up. They have a system, so I know that when I e-mail Kelli, she’ll reach out to the proper department and get back to me. They’re structured and function well.

They’re genuine and caring people. I don’t want an agency that just tells me what I want to hear. I like people who understand that at the end of the day, I want a great product. They’re not afraid to tell me when an idea won’t work or provide a suggestion. Their team cares about doing the work that will actually make a product great.

No, as far as I’m concerned, they don’t need to do anything better.

Be honest. Tell them exactly what you want whether or not it’s far-fetched. Their team will come up with the right scope and plan to help you. They’re also not opposed to switching managers. If you’re not clicking with your project manager, they’re happy to assign a different one.

It’s between a 4.5–5.

SEO & PPC for Healthcare Center

“Our point person from SEO Brand delivered way above what we expected, and they helped us achieve our goals.”

Aug. 2019 - Ongoing

SEO Brand provided off SEO services for a healthcare center. They improved content to strengthen the user experience and each post’s rankings on SERPs.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Project Manager, Healthcare Center

The project has made a big impact on the site’s rankings. SEO Brand is an exceptional partner. They understood project goals and were able to devise an effective plan. They were responsive and made changes when needed to ensure a successful engagement.

I’m the project manager for a healthcare provider.

What challenge were you trying to address with SEO Brand?

We had several challenges that we wanted to improve using SEO. We specifically wanted to target different services we offer and the hospital itself.

They helped maximize our positioning in search for our retina and glaucoma service. They improved the content on our site so we would rank higher and have better UX content. They did keyword research and we would review it. They helped us a bit with some paid search as well.

We had one primary contact, and on occasion, one of their paid search team members helped out.

How did you come to work with SEO Brand?

We got lucky and found them on the internet. After multiple conversations and their presentation, they helped us understand how they could help our business. We felt that they were the best company to work with. We were confident that they were interested in helping us and would deliver.

We started working together in August 2019. Currently, the project is paused due to the COVID-19 pandemic, but hope to pick it back up in the near future.

We’ve seen an increase in performance for our content in search. SEO is a gradual process, but over time, we’ve seen an improvement in how our content ranks.

How did SEO Brand perform from a project management standpoint?

They were exceptional. We were a difficult client, because we had numerous people involved in our decision-making process and we made lots of changes, but they couldn’t have been more responsive to our needs. Our point person from SEO Brand delivered way above what we expected, and they helped us achieve our goals.

They made presentations on the analytics they’ve gathered on the project success.

They quickly understood our goals and were able to manage it. It’s often hard to do for people who don’t understand the content, and we’re in healthcare, so everything we produce is very niche. They did a very good job at being proactive and digging up information in order to help us better.

Not really, they did a good job.

It’s a relationship, so you need to find the right partner for you. SEO Brand was the right partner for us. They have a breadth of knowledge on SEO that can be beneficial for a lot of different organizations.

SEO Strategy & Web Dev Management for Food Manufacturer

"They give me feedback and results very quickly."

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

SEO Brand provided SEO services, content development, and web development optimization for a food manufacturer. Their team successfully helped the client rank higher on Google searches.

New York City, New York
Social Media & Marketing Coordinator, Food Manufacturer

SEO Brand is highly effective and excellent at delivering all requests. They are very good at keyword ranking and SEO. Their team's efforts garnered more traffic and organic searches. Their project management and responsiveness were efficient.

I am the social media and marketing coordinator for a food manufacturer. We specialize in Asian appetizers and dumplings.

What challenge were you trying to address with SEO Brand?

We needed help with SEO optimization and web development optimization.

We work with SEO Brand on website content optimization, web development optimization, maintenance, QR optimization, as well as SEO optimization. We usually provide them with what we want to do. For example, we wanted to have a sticky board telling every visitor who visits the site about our current promotions. They help us bring our ideas to life.

When it comes to SEO, I will provide some keywords that I want to focus on. I will let them know what my idea is, and they usually will give me feedback on whether they think it is worth it to put more effort and money to try to make those keywords rank higher in Google searches.

We had a couple of changes during our engagement for one of the roles.

How did you come to work with SEO Brand?

My team began working with them before I came on board. When I initially spoke to them, I shared my ideas as well as my direction with them. Afterward, I found that my processes and what they are good at were a good match. I decided to continue working with them.

I began working with them in March 2019, and the work is still ongoing.

After a year of working with them, I feel they are excellent and work very hard to deliver on all my requests. They're proficient in keyword ranking and website optimization. Our ranking has increased a lot during our time working with them. We receive more visitors through organic searches as well as more inquiries. They've optimized our photo quality as well as the website content description.

How did SEO Brand perform from a project management standpoint?

I think their teamwork is good. I’m not in charge of direct contact, but the person I'm in touch with is more focused on SEO, but if I want some changes to the website itself such as adding a page, she will pass it onto another team member. The person in charge of that department will contact me directly to see what I need. They give me feedback and results very quickly. I would say their management is very good and very efficient.

I like how quickly they respond to their clients. They're very patient and responsive. They try to solve every issue we encounter.

They could put more effort when creating content for the client’s industry or product. Any changes are very minor; overall, it's very good.

I think their strongest area is SEO.

Web Development for Online Credit Card Processing Company

"The company was extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and understood exactly what we were out to accomplish."

Jan. - Apr. 2019

SEO Brand developed a website for an online credit card processing company. The team was also responsible for branding and lead generation for the platform.

Delray Beach, Florida
Joshua Miller
Managing Partner, PassTheFee.com

The engagement led to an increase in both leads and organic traffic. SEO Brand creates unique and eye-catching branding that stands out in the industry. Their creative team establishes a seamless workflow to ensure client satisfaction.

Our company specializes in providing credit card processing to a wide range of businesses and verticals both retail and online.

For what projects/services did your company hire SEO Brand?

We hired SeoBrand to build out our new site and branding for one of our services.

Our goals were to rebrand what we already had while differentiating ourselves in the marketplace. We also wanted an easy lead capture form that would post directly into our CRM.

I spoke to various companies and was introduced to SeoBrand through a colleague of mine. They had an extensive background in not only branding and web dev but they specialized in lead generation with a proven track record with many other businesses.

The project entailed branding, web development, and lead gen tool to post into our CRM for our sales team. We wanted a frictionless flow while educating our prospects on what we offer. We also setup various campaigns and SEO to increase visibility and generate leads.

There were several team members working on our project. A centralized system helped keep tasks organized and done on time.

Our business is now actively collecting leads and ranking organically for our cash discount program product offering.

Our site and branding were completely unique in the marketplace and I believe strongly positioned us to stand out among the competition.

My only suggestion would be to offer multiple project/task organizing options because it took some time for me to get familiar with Basecamp.

Company Audit and Platform Dev for Retailer

"Most of the time, they complete projects at least a week before they’re supposed to be done."

Aug. 2018 - Ongoing

SEO Brand conducted an audit of a marketing department before implementing a new software product. The team provides ongoing consulting, support, and development services.

51- 200 Employees

Sunrise, Florida
David Amar
CEO, Designer Eyes

The client is saving a significant amount of money, thanks to SEO Brand's consulting services. Communicative and supportive, the team maintains open feedback channels and provides frequent updates. Customers can expect a dedicated, professional team that prioritizes continuous improvement.

Designer Eyes is a luxury eyewear retailer and e-commerce player in the United States. We have 13 stores across the United States and are the exclusive dealer for several well-known brands. I’m the CEO.

What challenge were you trying to address with SEO Brand?

Our marketing expenses were continuing to increase, and I needed help managing our investment in those services.

We started with an audit of our entire marketing department, from the head of marketing to the data entry analysts. They helped us change some of our processes to match the demands of e-commerce SEO. We modified our approach to handling data and integrated a variety of their softwares.

SEO Brand now manages all of our websites, our third-party marketplaces, our marketing spend, our PR, and a few additional tasks. We’re still building and implementing new services. SEO Brand recently launched a third-party marketplace for us in the UK, and we’re working on an Australia iteration now.

I work with Michael (CEO, SEO Brand), and my team deals with 3–4 different people there. There are two main points of contact and a few developers that get involved on an as-needed basis.

How did you come to work with SEO Brand?

They were recommended to me by a friend of mine. They earned the contract mainly because of the initial audit. SEO Brand came in for three weeks and gave a substantial analysis of my department.

They showed me upwards of $500,000 worth of savings that I could implement. I was ready to try out those types of strategies, and they won me over that way.

We’ve spent at least $200,000.

We’ve been working with them for over a year, probably the last 15 months.

Before SEO Brand, we were spending close to $1,000,000 per year on marketing. I don’t have the exact number, but they’ve helped me save about $600,000 of that. Our business is doing better than before, our conversion rates are higher, and we’ve been able to eliminate positions because of their software.

Our data is also much cleaner, and we’re no longer scrambling to prepare for the holidays. We’re continuing to build new things, like the two third-party marketplaces that I mentioned earlier. It's all about conversion for me, and they're hitting the metrics that we want.

How did SEO Brand perform from a project management standpoint?

My team speaks with their people on a daily basis. They’re very efficient; I’ve only heard positive things. I talk with Michael once a month to review everything. We talk through the numbers and come up with ideas for improvements.

Most software companies and B2B providers will overpromise at the beginning, and I can tell you that SEO Brand doesn’t. Their service is only getting better because they’re efficient and good at what they do. Transparency is also a factor. SEO Brand keeps us updated and lets us know about potential problems.

Another thing that I love about SEO Brand—and you don’t encounter this very often with technology companies—is that they make a point of coming to our office. They send someone once a month to come to sit in on reviews with my team to get a sense of everything that’s happening. It’s nice to have face-to-face interactions, especially during a development project. It’s clear that they want to understand our business needs.

The last thing I’ll say is that they focus on continuous improvement. Their software is managing everything for us on one platform. We’re dealing with 15 different channels that can all be manipulated, and SEO Brand is always looking for ways to make things better.

Any company can improve by bringing more resources to the table, but I haven’t found that to be a problem with SEO Brand. If I were them, I would look into gathering more resources for design optimization. I know that they do that for a variety of other platforms. Outside of design, though, they’ve helped me with a couple of headaches that I’ve had, especially with Shopify.

Know that you won’t have to negotiate for a better quote. They’re straightforward people that will give you fair prices. They’re also going to stick to the timelines that they set out. Most of the time, they complete projects at least a week before they’re supposed to be done.

Also, be ready for a team that loves testing. Some of their tests seem like incremental changes, but they often make a huge difference in the long run. Often, addressing a very simple issue can help you avoid a major problem. Because they’re not always fighting against the clock, they’re able to focus on these things.

Site Creation & Digital Advertising for Mall

“They’re very proactive and responsive. The few times we’ve needed something fixed, they’ve gotten back to us quickly.”

Jan. 2018 – Ongoing

SEO Brand developed a website for a mall. Since completing the site, they’ve provided digital marketing services including SEO, PPC ads, social media management, social media campaigns, and content creation.

Leesburg, Florida
Laurent Abitbol
Owner & Manager, Lake Square Mall

The website is functional and reliable. SEO Brand’s marketing efforts are paying off—they’ve increased the client’s social media following and have attracted more people to events. Communicative and attentive, the team is quick to respond when needed.

I’m a mall owner and manager.

What challenge were you trying to address with SEO Brand?

When we purchased the mall, there was minimal marketing and no one was visiting it. We hired SEO Brand to build a professional website and to help market the mall online.

They designed and built a new website from scratch. Now people can easily register and pay for new events. To promote these events, SEO Brand writes press releases and creates content. In addition to improving the new site's SEO, they created a PPC campaign. Taking control of social media, they manage our Facebook and Instagram accounts and create social media ads.

Kelly is our main point of contact, but we have a team of 4–5 comprised of writers, SEO experts, and a Facebook ad specialist among others.

How did you come to work with SEO Brand?

I was searching for different agencies online and they had a lot of good reviews. A few years ago they were listed as one of the best companies to work with and won an award.

The website was a $7,000 flat fee, and we spend $2,300 a month on the rest of their services.

The project started in January 2018 and it’s ongoing.

When we started, we only had 1,000 followers, but now we have 10,000 followers on social media. We have significantly more people coming to events at the mall and are aware of things going on, so we’ve definitely received our ROI.

The website’s functionality is great and we don’t usually need to call them to come fix anything. The content they’ve created for press releases is fantastic, and we’re very pleased. We continue to work and grow our business with them. This process is going to take time, but we’ve definitely seen an impact from their work.

How did SEO Brand perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very proactive and responsive. The few times we’ve needed something fixed, they’ve gotten back to us quickly. We usually communicate via email. They’ve delivered everything in time and in budget.

They’re based nearby, so it was easy to communicate with them. They’re responsive and professional. While a lot of other local agencies outsource to their work to other companies, we appreciate that everyone on their team is nearby and easy to get in touch with.

I don’t think they need to improve anything. They’re doing what we hired them to do, are receiving good feedback, and are driving results.

They were pretty quick and basically on the timeline.
    It was better than market price.
    Everything we’ve asked, they've delivered.
    I would recommend them.

SEO Strategy for Financial Group

"Their professionalism was unparalleled."

Apr. - June 2019

SEO Brand provided SEO services for a financial group. The team created and implemented a keyword strategy and provided lead generation services.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Co-owner & Practitioner, Team Financial Planning Practice

The engagement has led to an increase in traffic and leads for the client. SEO Brand establishes a smooth workflow through concise communication and effective project management. The team is organized, talented, and hard-working.

Financial Services, serving affluent clients retirement and estate planning needs.

For what projects/services did your company hire SEO Brand?

SEO and lead generation to grow our top line revenue and client acquisition.

Save time by having an excellent firm take over our SEO efforts. Increase client acquisition results. Leverage expertise by allocating our planners unique abilities away from lead generations and SEO. Have a modern and user friendly internet client and prospect website.

We were referred to SEO Brand and a number of other providers. SEO Brand impressed us the most and we are happy that they were the ones we decided to work with.

We started with a meeting to discuss our goals and objectives with the project. SEO began by helping us focus and quantify the goals for the project. They then designed our solutions and worked with us to make modifications before going live. We are ecstatic with the results already.

SEO managers John, Juan and Pollethe worked hand in hand with us.

We have seen an immense increase in traffic and leads, we are in discussion now to increase our planner base to handle this increase.

Effective is a great word to explain our experience. We do not like to waste time and SEO brand was concise, effective and efficient in how they worked with us.

Their professionalism was unparalleled. When the team said they would do something it got done without us having to follow up. We were kept abreast of progress and inevitable roadblocks and solutions to them.

We are happy with all aspects so far.

Web Dev and SEO for Household Cooking Appliance Company

"Their team is extremely detail-oriented, consistently hitting deadlines and goals."

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

SEO Brand was hired to build an e-commerce website from the ground up. The team also performs SEO services, crafting keywords. The engagement is ongoing.

Co-Founder, Household Appliance Company

While the site is awaiting launch, SEO Brand performs an excellent, high-quality service. Their detailed and efficient approach supplemented their professional management style. Customers can expect a skilled team that meets deadlines.

I’m one of the co-founders of a household appliance company.

What challenge were you trying to address with SEO Brand?

We hired SEO Brand to build an e-commerce site and assist with SEO.

SEO Brand built our e-commerce platform from scratch, involved in all aspects of coding and design. With our help, they also create a lot of copy. Their team focuses on indexing all of the web pages for SEO, performing keyword research. Since they’re new to our business, we work together to craft the right phrases and words.

We work with Kelli (Project Manager, SEO Brand), Mike (CEO, SEO Brand), and someone who handles all of the SEO work.

How did you come to work with SEO Brand?

I’ve used SEO Brand several times over my 12 years working in the digital space.

I believe we’ve invested about $20,000.

Our engagement with SEO Brand began in October 2018.

We haven’t launched the platform yet. Hopefully, we will engage with SEO Brand to use their PPC services in the future.

How did SEO Brand perform from a project management standpoint?

Kelli acts as the project coordinator. Overall, they’re fantastic. Their team is extremely detail-oriented, consistently hitting deadlines and goals.

They excel at explaining processes and ideas that might not translate well to the site. Their team knows what’s going to work and what won’t.

No, not really. The whole process takes time, but that’s not their fault. Sometimes this type of work takes longer than it should.

Clients need to make sure they reply and give them what they need in a timely fashion, so it doesn’t end up taking longer than expected.

Overall Score They’re professional and easy to work with. They make the whole experience simple.
    They always hit their targets and communicate with us to make sure we knew what the expectations were.
    They deliver tier one quality work at an affordable and reasonable price.
    Their work is exceptional. They’ve generated skills through their years of experience.
    I already recommended them to many companies.

SEO Strategy for Health Clinic

"I know I’m a smaller client, but they take care of us as if we were long-term clients or friends."

After replacing an unsatisfactory vendor, SEO Brand provided SEO services, website maintenance, and created content for a health clinic. They also lead a collaboration with another content creation firm.

Director of Marketing, Health Clinic

SEO Brand provides valuable individualized attention, resulting so far in increased web traffic and an improved conversion rate. The team communicates well and offers unique insight that will advance the project’s success. The cost for their services is steep, but the ROI speaks for itself.

I am the director of marketing at a health clinic.

What challenge were you trying to address with SEO Brand?

I hired SEO Brand to replace a vendor that had been doing a poor job. I relied on their team for SEO services, website maintenance, and content creation.

In addition to SEO Brand, I also work with another vendor for content creation, but they operate on different schedules. I tend to allow SEO Brand to steer the ship and determine what they think is actionable each month.

We work with the digital marketing manager, an assistant digital marketing manager, and a digital marketing specialist.

How did you come to work with SEO Brand?

I found them through an online search. I interviewed several companies, but I felt the greatest confidence in SEO Brand. They seemed to have all the right answers and the capabilities for expansion if I decide that I want to grow my program.

I prefer to keep that figure confidential. I'm confident that I'm getting my money's worth based on the quality of their work, but they are expensive.

Our engagement began in January 2018 and remains ongoing.

My website's traffic has increased, and I’m benefitting from an improved conversion rate because we’re seeing more clients. The website is in better overall condition because they’ve eliminated most of the existing errors. All told, my domain authority is strong and seems to be growing.

How did SEO Brand perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re team players. They work well with my internal staff and with my external vendors. We communicate primarily through emails and phone calls, but we also hold Skype calls when necessary.

I know I’m a smaller client, but they take care of us as if we were long-term clients or friends. They give me a lot of personal attention. I also admire their flexibility and their willingness to think outside of the box.

We initially had some workflow issues because we had never worked together. The use Basecamp internally and with clients, and I didn’t adapt well to that portal, so we had some early frustrations. They have since accommodated me by being open to other forms of communication.

As a client in an SEO project, it’s vital to remain responsive to the vendor so that they can meet expectations. Without clear expectations or goals, it’s hard for them to meet all of the requirements.

They are transparent if they have to miss a deadline.
    I would not hesitate to recommend them.

Off-site SEO for Electronics Manufacturer

“We've gone from 5,000 to 6,000 unique visitors per month.”

Oct. 2017 - Feb. 2018

SEO Brand provided SEO and marketing services, focusing on off-site optimization and outreach through press releases.

Director of Marketing, Electronics Manufacturer

Their work was extremely effective in several areas: significantly reducing the number of non-valid links, improving search rankings for important keywords, and acquiring links with high domain authority. They managed the project well and work very hard throughout.

I’m the director of marketing for an electronic component manufacturer. We specialize in connectors and cable assemblies.

What challenge were you trying to address with SEO Brand?

We had performed a mobile-responsive redesign in May 2017. Although we saw a spike in traffic, we reached the capacity of on-page optimization. We were looking for off-page SEO and content creation opportunities—high-domain-authority link building.

Their off-page work included cleaning up our backlink portfolio and removing disavowed and spam links. We do a lot of international business and have an offshore factory, meaning there are a lot of unauthorized e-commerce sites distributing our products. Many of these have high spam scores, which can act like anchors for our main site. I handle all the on-page optimization, but I did have a few questions for them related to our high-ranking or high-volume product pages, keywords, title tags, and meta descriptions.

In our case, the hurdle of dealing with outside agencies is that they can’t simply make up content that sounds great. They were less involved in terms of content creation, but, once we got the material refined, they were helpful with the publication of it. At the end of the day, our audience is made up of design engineers, so the material needs to be extremely technical. As far as this was concerned, I had to do a lot of handholding, but SEO Brand definitely was the avenue to release it. We also created two press releases: one for our general product offering and one for a trade show.

I was in contact with one of their business developers, a project manager, and an assistant SEO manager.

How did you come to work with SEO Brand?

I saw a “Top SEO Firm” badge from a listings site on LinkedIn. I went to that site and looked at the top 5–6 firms with mid-range pricing. SEO Brand did all its work in-house, which was an advantage. I know that a lot of agencies use freelancers for the actual work. They also had prices in-line with our budget.

John (SEO/SEM Manager, SEO Brand) was the main reason we ended up doing business with them. He got on the same side of the table as us, making sure we were satisfied.

We had a discovery call in October 2017. The project wrapped up in February 2018.

Our hope was to get our domain authority number up from 33 to 40. We weren’t able to do that, but we have cleaned up our backlink portfolio by disavowing 115 non-valid links.

They increased our ranking for a particularly high-volume keyword from the 18th to the 9th position. I’ve seen a significant traffic bump after the press releases and the disavowing of links. We've gone from 5,000 to 6,000 unique visitors per month after working with their team for a very short period of time. One of the links we acquired had a domain authority score of 81.

How did SEO Brand perform from a project management standpoint?

They provided a project management board where we had access to a list of tasks, and through which we could share files.

We would definitely recommend them. We had a 100% satisfaction guarantee and John went above and beyond the scope in order to give us additional intel and on-page auditing. He was was with us to help every step of the way throughout the content delivery.

We’re not fit to spend $10,000 per month on SEO, so their cost was an advantage.

Gold