One agency. Infinite Possibilities.

SEO Brand is an award winning agency specializing in search engine optimization, branding, digital marketing services, and full website development. Our versatile team of in-house experts help clients grow their e-commerce business to deliver results that matter.

This is how SEO Brand impacts your bottom line:

• Professional website development for a global presence
  • Keyword rich optimized content for onsite and offsite SEO
  • Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising that pushes your brand to the top
  • Creative and targeted social media marketing strategies
  • Online Reputation Management (ORM) services to boost brand recognition

When paired together, our development expertise and flair for design can provide your company with a website ready for all forms of digital marketing and PPC online advertising.

Here at SEO Brand, we have built campaigns on local as well as international levels. We also show you how your company has grown with us through KPIs, analytics, and reporting. Our team stands at the forefront of all emerging trends in search engine optimization. For examples of the results we have achieved for our clients, review our SEO case studies.

Call us at 1-800-262-5023 to see how you can turn a profit from search traffic today.

2004

Fun Cat

Total Apps

Vantage

Digital Marketing Work for Real Estate Agent

"I love their attention to detail. I love the fact that if I have a change I want to make, they’re quick to respond."

Jun. 2012- Ongoing

SEO Brand provided web development, Facebook ads, and search engine optimization to increase brand recognition and drive referrals. They offer other digital marketing as necessary; their service is ongoing.

Philadelphia Metro Area
Real Estate Agent

SEO Brand increased brand recognition and drove revenue from $9 million to $50 million in five years. Responsive and detail-oriented, SEO Brand diversified the online presence while prioritizing client satisfaction.

I’m a real estate agent with Berkshire Hathaway Fox & Roach in and around Gloucester County, New Jersey.

What challenge were you trying to address with SEO Brand?

My main goal is for branding. Also, because I’m a referral-driven agent, I want to get the word out that we’re based on integrity and customer service in order to attract more customers. Our referrals and dedication to our clients is optimal.

They did work on our website, Facebook, and Google. They did some marketing and website design.

How did you come to work with SEO Brand?

I did a Google search and saw their presence online. I loved the fact that they’re not narrowly focused. Because I’m an immigrant, I loved the globalization of their work and liked what I saw.

How much have you invested with SEO Brand?

We spent $7,500 on the website and I spend an average of $10,000 a year with them.

We started working with them in June 2012, and the work is ongoing.

I’ve been doing real estate for a long time and have seen the market change. The shift in the last 3 years has been the millennial revolution. Everything is about online presence and accessing Google and the social media aspect. One of the main things that has helped me is the digital presence but also the pages. There are dozens of pages bringing me to the forefront.

SEO Brand's work has allowed a good presence online. When someone Googles me and they see there are 14 or 15 pages on Google, I would think that gives the client reassurance. At first, I was able to keep track of the analytics but now I don’t have time to track them because I’m so busy. When I started with them, my volume was $9M and now it’s almost $50M a year.

How did SEO Brand perform from a project management standpoint?

Their responsiveness is excellent. I love their attention to detail. I love the fact that if I have a change I want to make, they’re quick to respond, which is the way I like to work myself. That makes my job easier.

Are there any areas SEO Brand could improve?

I can’t think of anything. I’m very happy.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with SEO Brand?

Their attention to the client is wonderful and I would tell them to continue on that path. Sometimes when a brand gets too large, they can lose that focus.

International SEO Engagement for Government Agency

"Their senior leadership was always available and super-responsive. They were adaptable to the situation as well."

Oct. 2016 - Mar. 2017

SEO Brand optimized multiple websites for a US government agency, using their expert Google SEO strategies to target international audiences to counteract extremist influences.

10,001 + Employees

Washington DC Metro Area
Senior Analyst, Government Organization

Throughout the engagement, SEO Brand identified current site shortcomings and offered recommendations for long-term solutions. The team ensured satisfaction through their increasing SEO results, adaptive workflow, and competitive price point.

I’m a senior analyst with a government agency. I work on developing themes and narratives for our social media outreach team. These are the people who use social media to direct messages at audiences we’ve targeted, who are potentially susceptible to extremist influence.

What challenge were you trying to address with SEO Brand?

Our goals involved security and reducing threats. We were trying to optimize one particular webpage. In my case, there were two aspects that were part of the contract. The first involved an international website. It’s an Arabic-language site that focuses on victim-centric stories as a way of offsetting the messages and propaganda that extremist groups try to convey.

The work was about 98% SEO, focusing on Google. SEO Brand gave us recommendations about website design, but they weren’t directly involved in the design enhancements or changes.

How did you come to work with SEO Brand?

I wasn’t the one who made the final selection. There were four potential candidates that were researched by a small body within our staff. I think it was a combination of their reputation, price point, and capability of handling the work that we needed.

How much have you invested with SEO Brand?

The ballpark price for the contract was $300,000.

The project began in October of 2016 and ended in March of 2017.

We were satisfied with both our relationship and the results. Any of the results that we weren’t able to achieve from this contract were based on our limitations in resources and staff. There wasn’t anything that SEO Brand did that jeopardized the success of the contract in any way.

Based on the goals we had for the six-month engagement, the value of SEO Brand was more about them helping us determine where our shortcomings were and where our products were inefficient and ill-conceived. When it comes to the actual optimization of the site, we were only approaching that when the contract expired.

Part of the understanding of our relationship with them was because we were a bit adrift with our web product. It was under-developed, under-resourced, and under-staffed at the time that we asked SEO Brand to help us. The most critical component of what they did was identifying where a lot of the shortcomings were and making long-term recommendations, even though we won’t see results for a while. This particular site was so far in the hole that it would take a lot of digging to get it to a functional product.

How did SEO Brand perform from a project management standpoint?

Internally, we all have a very good opinion of SEO Brand. One thing we liked is that they were available night and day. Their senior leadership was always available and super-responsive. They were adaptable to the situation as well. Not only did they propose certain ideas and concepts, but when they saw our capabilities, they also were able to adapt and adjust their strategies to match them.

What did you find most impressive about SEO Brand?

On top of their availability and adaptability, we had a really solid relationship with them. They’re good people. Mike Salvaggio, their CEO, is a great guy who can level with us and talk in plain language on some pretty heady topics. He never made us feel that we were ever too far adrift from ultimately accomplishing our goals.

Are there any areas SEO Brand could improve?

In the run-up to our initial interaction with them, before the discovery session, there was limited discussion about setting parameters and expectations for this discovery session. Despite the fact that they did a technical audit of our websites, I think it would have been helpful if we had protracted conversations about goals from the outset to give them a better understanding of our physical working environment and some of the political sensitivities surrounding our product and outputs. This could have helped them tailor their SEO strategy a little more closely with our unique product.

We’re not your typical business. We have a product, outputs, an audience, and goals we want to reach, but due to the nature of what we communicate and what we “sell,” I think it requires a little more upfront to make sure you can hit the ground running with a message that’s tailored to our particular outfit.

Their price point was the best of the options we had.
    They were always thoughtful, thorough, and adaptable. Once we established a relationship and a rapport, they really understood our expectations, and we understood their expectations of us.

SEO for Law Firm

"I get what I'm looking for and what I'm paying for...the work was professional and quick."

Jan. 2011 - Ongoing

A law office wanted to optimize their website to capture targeted and quality leads. SEO Brand set out to achieve this goal by improving the site's contact forms, content, and appearance.

Florida
Thomas Carrero
President and Owner, Carrero Law Group

Satisfied with the quality and quantity of leads generated by SEO Brand's work, the law firm continues to collaborate with them. In addition to being competitively priced, efficient, and results-driven, their team exhibits strong leadership and care for the projects they take on.

Carrero Law Group is a general practice law office. We do civil and commercial litigation. I am the president and owner.

What challenge were you trying to address with SEO Brand?

We wanted our website optimized for personal injury motorcycle accident cases, which is a very competitive market in our area. We don’t have a huge advertising budget so we don’t do any TV or radio ads. We needed specific targeted SEO [search engine optimization] and a website design. We had a website already but this was the first time we had done any SEO work.

They looked at our existing site and talked about areas that we wanted to improve, including contact forms, content, and appearance. It was a quick process. We wanted the site to be more mobile-friendly because the original site was very old and basic. I was also having problems with the contact forms, so that was the biggest issue. We had to work on some technical difficulties. They sent a draft and I only made a few small changes before we launched that.

SEO Brand is continuing the targeted marketing work and getting our site higher ranked on the search engines. I told them what my goals were. Our firm is small and I’m more interested in the quality of the cases instead of the quantity. I want one or two good cases a month. I went over my requirements with the CEO, Mike Salvaggio, and then I had some interaction with Michael Abitbol, Chief IT Executive Manager, as well. I only talked with the programmer, Jonathan, when we did the revisions.

How did you come to work with SEO Brand?

I was referred to them by another attorney who had used them.

How much have you invested with SEO Brand?

We spend $1,000 a month with them.

We started working with them in January 2011, and the work is ongoing.

The site is very functional. My business model involves only a couple of calls a month that are high quality, and that’s what I get. I get what I’m looking for and what I’m paying for. I don’t have any complaints at all about how it was done. The work was professional and quick.

How did SEO Brand perform from a project management standpoint?

The best part of the relationship was that whenever there was any issue, I dealt with the leadership and I felt that they cared. It’s their business and they want to see it succeed.

What did you find most impressive about SEO Brand?

If you want to talk to the guys in charge, you’ll get an email back from them. I’m the same way in my business. Both of our companies deal with customers personally. They make sure everything is done correctly and done to the client’s satisfaction. I don’t find many businesses across any field that do that.

Are there any areas SEO Brand could improve?

No. Everything I asked them to do, they did and did it quickly.

I had an existing website, so I didn’t have a strict deadline. However, I didn’t feel like there were any issues with the time it took them to do it.
    They were competitively priced. I wouldn’t have stayed with them if I thought they were overly expensive.
    I got what I paid for, asked for, and wanted.
    I don’t have a problem recommending people that I use, but I would probably tell them to ask for the leaders and talk to them directly to find out if they can do what you want.

SEO for Payment Solutions Provider

"SEO Brand was very patient with us as a small client, and the quality was great."

July 2013 - Feb. 2016

SEO Brand devised a campaign for an electronic payment business to improve their brand's online visibility. This included keyword research, blog posts, and link-building through press releases.

Phoenix, Arizona
John Hughes
President, Base Commerce

As a result of SEO Brand's work, the company was able to acquire 8-12 large long-term clients. Moreover, given their knowledge of the industry, SEO Brand offered quality guidance on what market and keywords to target. The client also appreciated that they were transparent and highly collaborative.

Base Commerce is an electronic payments business. I was president when I was with the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with SEO Brand?

We wanted to create awareness of our brand online and to drive inquiries from software developers, application builders, and consultants. This was the first time we had someone help us with SEO [search engine optimization].

We told SEO Brand what our objectives were and they suggested a plan to build a campaign and scale up the campaign in the most economical way. We were on a budget, so we didn’t want to spend a lot of money right away until we understood what our ROI [return on investment] was going to be. We started slowly, and as we saw results, we continued to ramp up. We provided postings on blogs, posted our code on GitHub, and created newsletters and press releases to create awareness in the market.

We gave SEO Brand a profile of our customer and what our customer is most likely seeking and they suggested what the optimal keywords would be. Our target market is freelance software developers, application software companies, app developers, and e-commerce businesses nationally who are looking for electronic payment and gateway services.

How did you come to work with SEO Brand?

SEO Brand was recommended to us by one of our customers that had used them.

How much have you invested with SEO Brand?

In 2016 we spent around $160,000.

We started working with SEO Brand in July 2013. I left the company in February 2016, and I believe Base Commerce is no longer using SEO Brand because they are under new management.

SEO Brand was very patient with us as a small client, and the quality was great. They let us ramp up on a stair step of success. That was really helpful. They didn’t push us to spend money we didn’t have or take risks without validating the strategy and the results. Our goal was to rank higher on the search engines. We brought in 8–12 large long-term clients as a result of SEO Brand’s work. The ROI was fantastic because the money we spent generated millions of dollars of long-term recurring revenue.

How did SEO Brand perform from a project management standpoint?

SEO Brand gave us a lot of guidance on what they felt the messaging and the positioning of the product in the marketplace should be. They had experience in the payment space, and they were able to give us solid advice regarding the positioning to help us narrow down our target customer. The relationship was very collaborative.

We had a phone meeting every week. We had a team of three people that were on the calls, and we felt we had a good handle on the project because of that routine. We reviewed our progress, how much money we spent, and the results that we were getting. They were very responsive to our emails.

What did you find most impressive about SEO Brand?

SEO Brand had patience and took the chance on a very small customer like us. There was no guarantee that we would be a material revenue client. Over time we felt confident expanding the program and being a significant client.

Are there any areas SEO Brand could improve?

No, I have nothing to suggest. We’re different than a lot of industries, so the dynamics are much different than selling hotel reservations or something. There were some hits and misses. Nobody is perfect.

Overall Score There’s always miscommunications and things that don’t go right but, for the most part, any time there were issues, SEO Brand worked diligently to correct it.
    We were a little late on a few things but no more than a week or two.
    We got a lot for our money.
    We set specific objectives, and SEO Brand worked attentively to meet those objectives.
    I would especially recommend SEO Brand to smaller companies that need someone who will be patient with them.

Digital Strategy for DJ Company

"I would not be where I am today without SEO Brand."

Feb. 2016 - Ongoing

SEO Brand assisted a DJ build his online presence, including his website and facebook page, as well as to understand the legal requirements for uploading his music/images to the internet.

Entrepreneur

Oregon
Barry Ford
Owner, DJ Almanax

The client is grateful to the agency for helping him to acquire a number of licenses for his music and preparing to launch his Facebook, Soundcloud, and Youtube accounts. Throughout the process, SEO Brand was transparent about their activities and cost structure.

DJ Almanax is a DJ company. I used to use turntables and vinyl records, but I lost them in an accident, so I’m rebuilding my company electronically. I’m the owner.

What challenge were you trying to address with SEO Brand?

I’ve been overwhelmed with the jump from analog to digital because I know nothing. I want to specialize in resurrecting old hits through slide shows. My initial approach was just to do that on YouTube, but SEO Brand helped me understand what that all entails and that I needed video to do that.

A year ago, I thought I’d make a mix of songs that you can’t dance to and put it on YouTube. You can’t just post audio to YouTube. At first, SEO Brand helped me with this project along with a website and Facebook page. They’ve helped me direct my focus and allow me to be more creative while they do the dirty work and actual marketing. Having a presence on a website or Facebook was not enough. It wasn’t being seen, so SEO Brand has helped do the essentials while I focused on the art. That includes a lot of the incidentals I’ve stumbled across. I can’t just put images up without the images being licensed. I want to do things right which many DJs don’t do. I’m not launching anything until everything is legal and in place. I have to have the songs licensed too, so I can’t just take a song and post it on the internet. I take samples of a song, manipulate it, and then post it. Those are things I’ve learned through SEO Brand. My target market is people in their early to mid-50s. That’s why I want to do this right because a lot of people my age don’t know how to navigate the internet. SEO Brand will be a very big part of that when the time comes. Right now, we’re focusing on Facebook, SoundCloud, and YouTube, and then we’ll work on the website once we launch the other projects.

How did you come to work with SEO Brand?

I used to be a government contractor, so I have a lot of ads sent to me. There was a company I was working with that was using SEO Brand, so he referred me to them. The first time I called them, the CEO spent 15 minutes talking to me and I was impressed with that.

How much have you invested with SEO Brand?

I have spent over $10,000 with SEO Brand so far.

I started working with SEO Brand in February 2016, and the work is ongoing.

SEO Brand explains to me how things will happen in 2017 and that’s important for someone who doesn’t understand. Due to the time and money I’ve spent with them so far, I have thousands of licensed images ready to launch. They helped me secure 50 licenses for tracks. I could launch now without SEO Brand, but I would fall flat on my face because I wouldn’t know what to do next to grow.

How did SEO Brand perform from a project management standpoint?

SEO Brand is my secretary because I’m just starting to understand digital music. It’s important for me to have them on board to answer questions. I have new questions every day. Other businesses I’ve dealt with can’t offer the services SEO Brand has.

We communicate mainly through phone and email. We use Basecamp to keep track of conversations which is great. When I deal with other vendors, I have to keep track of those things myself, but SEO Brand offers that as a part of their service. I think that’s honorable of them. Everything is transparent, and I know what’s going on and where my money is going. They use Asana to show how many hours they’ve spent on my projects and how much I’ve spent. They’re excited about launching as much as I am.

What did you find most impressive about SEO Brand?

SEO Brand is not ambiguous. I want to see an account of where their time and my money is spent. They’ve always been able to provide that.

Are there any areas SEO Brand could improve?

I think their logo looks like an R2D2 spawn. SEO Brand could work to improve that. They’ve been very good. They don’t pressure me about launching because they know I’m not ready yet.

Overall Score When I have direct access to their CEO, things happen on their end that I wouldn’t even imagine happening.
    SEO Brand is better than me. Even though they’re on the east coast and I’m on the west coast, they always work their schedule around mine. I don’t even get that kind of service with people in my time zone.
    I would not be where I am today without SEO Brand.
    SEO Brand gets back to me quickly, and they account for every penny spent.
    I have already recommended SEO Brand. They’ve come through every time I need something.

SEO Campaign for Storyboard Animation Studio

"I was happy with SEO Brand's campaign and with our results."

2016 - Ongoing

SEO Brand was hired for a programming clean-up and to develop an SEO campaign to optimize the storyboard animation studio's website.

Beverly Hills, California
Founder, Animation Studio

The client was pleased with SEO Brand's campaign results. The website is getting more traffic than before. Everyone at SEO Brand's team was very personable and made an effort to help and explain things. They were cited as being awesome.

I'm a freelance storyboard artist working for major motion-picture studios.

What business challenge were you trying to address with SEO Brand?

I wanted to optimize my website and use it to showcase my previous work.

SEO Brand was hired for programming cleanup on my website.

How did you come to work with SEO Brand?

I made an online search. SEO Brand was a highly rated company and had won some awards, so I chose them.

The cost of SEO Brand's work has been around $20,000.

I started working with SEO Brand in 2016. The project is ongoing.

I’m getting a decent amount of traffic to the site. My Google traffic was next to nothing before hiring SEO Brand; it did take some time to get going, but it has definitely worked. I can see an uptick at the moment.

How did SEO Brand perform from a project management standpoint?

I was happy with SEO Brand's campaign and with our results. Whenever I reach out to them, they answer quickly. We communicated using phone and email.

What distinguishes SEO Brand from other providers?

Everyone on SEO Brand's team is very personable and bent over backward to help me out and answer questions.

Is there anything SEO Brand could have improved or done differently?

SEO Brand is a bit expensive, but they're awesome, and I would completely recommend them.

Do you have any recommendations for others considering working with SEO Brand?

Once a client starts out with SEO Brand, they should allow some time for the results to get rolling. After this, they will definitely start noticing the website traffic improve. I was skeptical initially, but SEO Brand reassured me that it would happen. Sure enough, it did.

Overall Score SEO Brand was a pleasure to work with, and I never had an issue.
    SEO Brand has never been late on anything.
    I'm a big believer in the fact that we get what we pay for. Even if I pay a little more, SEO Brand's service completely justifies it.
    SEO Brand's quality of service is great. They're personable, made an effort to help me and explain things, and never made me feel like I was an inconvenience.
    I already have referred SEO Brand.

SEO for Spray Equipment Manufacturer

"SEO Brand has done a phenomenal job during the short time we've been working with them."

July 2016 - Ongoing

SEO Brand deployed intelligent digital marketing strategies to improve a manufacturing provider’s online presence and market accessibility.

Jacksonville Metro Area
IT & Marketing Manager, Spray Product Manufacturer

In a brief timespan, SEO Brand’s services boosted company growth. The team completed all tasks on schedule and within budget.

We operate within the specialty spray-coating insulations industry. We build not only chemicals but also the machines that spray them. We sell trailer packages and a number of wholesale, retail, and distributorship products. Our target market includes anyone looking to have a specialty coating done.

I am the IT and marketing director of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with SEO Brand?

We had some online marketing needs which were not being met by another company.

We presented SEO Brand with access to our online profiles, and they did an amazing job at building us up from where we were. SEO Brand improved our online presence, including people's ability to find us on the internet. Everything was managed by their team.

How did you come to work with SEO Brand?

I googled different SEO companies, and SEO Brand came highly recommended. Hector Garcia, their founder, is what set SEO Brand apart for us. He was my first point of contact with the company and proved exceptionally intelligent, spoke clearly and concisely, didn't make false promises, and gave me a black-and-white image with no sugarcoating. He has always been able to get the job done, which is something else I appreciate about Hector.

We asked for a demonstration and for additional information. They provided us with both and also gave us some good references which we interviewed.

That is confidential.

The project is ongoing.

SEO Brand has done a phenomenal job during the short time we've been working with them. We have seen positive growth within the company from the services received.

How did SEO Brand perform from a project management standpoint?

So far, everything has gone according to our schedule and budget.

What distinguishes SEO Brand from other providers?

SEO Brand has a team being led by 2 individuals named Andy Bazan and Richard Castello. Both are amazing operators within their field—namely SEO and keyword research and development.

Is there anything SEO Brand could have improved or done differently?

I'd like to receive digital receipts with more consistency from SEO Brand.

Based on the value of what I'm getting.
    I've already done it.

SEO Optimization for Christian Site

"I love working with SEO Brand. They’re very helpful and knowledgeable. It’s been a blessing to work with them."

Jun. 2016 - Ongoing

SEO Brand manages an SEO strategy that includes image enhancement, keyword targeting, and graphic design to grow an online presence for a publishing company.

Baltimore, Maryland
President at Christian Publication Company

The expertise and attention to detail from SEO Brand distinguishes them from past vendors. Communication, timeliness and a strategic process resulted in increased revenue and traffic to the client's site. They continue to provide unparalleled support.

I’m the CEO and president of an online, Christian publishing company. We have a main website and additional URL’s that promote our e-books.

What challenge were you trying to address with SEO Brand?

We wanted to increase our visibility online through SEO [search engine optimization], image enhancement, and graphic design. Our goals include a certain amount of organic traffic, increased revenue, and increased sales via the vendors who advertise on our site. SEO Brand has connections within our industry who can create content that meets our specific needs, in addition to working with our content creators.

We had SEO Brand do the image optimization, content curation, site enhancement, graphic design, video production, and keyword strategy and execution. Upon analyzation of our current content structure, SEO Brand recommended a keyword strategy that would help accomplish our goals.

I’m deeply involved in all the assignments that are taking place on the site. I work with the president of SEO Brand as well as team members in each department, including SEO campaign marketing, technology, and content curation.

How did you come to work with SEO Brand?

SEO Brand was number one for 2016 on a website that ranks SEO companies. After our initial conversations, I was confident that they were very knowledgeable about the changes that occurred with Google in 2015 and 2016. I also reviewed their previous work with major companies. I understood that SEO Brand was the best fit for our project.

How much have you invested with SEO Brand?

The investment is not as great as the return.

We started collaborating with SEO Brand in June of 2016, and the project is ongoing. We plan to continue using their services because of the return we’ve gotten.

The communication and the process that SEO Brand uses to determine strategy is very impressive. I’ve worked with other companies in the past, but no other firm has had the same processes in place. The strategy they implemented at the start is exactly what we’d been looking for all along, but no one else provided.

How did SEO Brand perform from a project management standpoint?

We used Basecamp to communicate. It’s very easy to use, and everyone could analyze the details of the project. When I have questions or concerns, I could contact the project manager handling a specific aspect of the project. SEO Brand has an open-door policy, and I generally got a response within 15 minutes. I know their team is top-notch. SEO Brand's team always responded quickly and intelligently to my questions. The process they set in place was very clear from the start. We never had resistance with deadlines because we always knew exactly when things should happen.

What did you find most impressive about SEO Brand?

The best thing about SEO Brand is the way they bring you in and communicate with you. SEO Brand takes your instruction and determines the best way to provide a plan and course of action to reach your goals and objectives in a set period. The process they use is the best thing.

We’re on-target to reach the goals I set out for our company within the next five to six months. I think the way SEO Brand executed our strategy is a big part of that. The most impressive thing to me is that SEO Brand helped us achieve our traffic and revenue goals. We’ve grown into a very profitable organization, and that’s why we enjoy working with them.

I would say they should do the necessary research to ensure they choose the best. SEO Brand focuses on your niche and your goals. I think they’re the best choice.

Overall Score I love working with SEO Brand. They’re very helpful and knowledgeable. It’s been a blessing to work with them.
    Everything so far has been top-notch.
    SEO Brand does everything correctly the first time. They are diligent about understanding our needs, so the cost has not been an issue. Everything they do is to a T.
    Everything has been done to ensure that we’re moving in the right direction, but it’s an ongoing activity.
    I wouldn’t choose anybody else.

Website Concept and SEO for Wine of the Month Program

"The success was amazing."

2013 - Ongoing

SEO Brand designed and developed a website with SEO principals as a foundation for the work. After collaborating on wireframes, the team developed the UX and eventually executed online lead generation strategy.

Long Island City, New York
CEO & Founder, SpringBase Media

SEO Brand grew the project’s revenue to $60,000 per month for over two years, generating almost $1 million with over 1,000 regular customers. The project was directly managed by the CEO, who communicated regularly. The team’s detail-orientation and high-quality execution were stellar.

I am the CEO and founder of SpringBase Media, a digital media agency. We have developed different brands, for which we manage both the marketing and infrastructure. We also work as a consultancy to assist companies with lead generation and marketing infrastructure. We’ve been a great conduit in matching clients with services. I’ve been running this business since 2013, and I previously owned and managed a print media company.

What challenge were you trying to address with SEO Brand?

We were looking for development and a lead partner for a project called Wines by Wives. We needed a firm that really understood SEO [search engine optimization]. It was a project that we couldn’t take on alone.

The project involved a celebrity wine club based on reality television stars. We teamed up with NBC and Bravo, and we engaged SEO Brand to create and develop the site while understanding the SEO from the beginning of development.

SEO Brand was involved from the inception. They managed the design and worked with one of my project managers on the development. We first had an in-person meeting to work through the wireframes together. I believe SEO Brand's insight was key to developing it properly. I wanted to ensure the SEO aspects were incorporated into the website from the start. SEO Brand was part of the flow in the user experience, and that was important to me.

When SEO Brand was building the site, we started with the SEO and PPC [pay-per-click] strategy. SEO Brand then executed that strategy as we continued to build the site.

SEO Brand also helped us with an online lead generation strategy. They helped develop strategic partnerships and worked with blogger networks. SEO Brand nurtured those relationships. They put together display advertisements and campaigns for use in driving lead generation.

We tapped into their resources and ideas to take the project from an idea to a functional e-commerce web presence.

How did you come to work with SEO Brand?

I met SEO Brand's CEO at various industry shows, and we kept running into each other. He is really an expert in the space. We were introduced through a mutual colleague. We started talking and saw where we could collaborate.

How much have you invested with SEO Brand?

Over the years, we’ve probably spent over $250,000 with SEO Brand.

The Wine by Wives began in 2012 or 2013. Although that project is complete, we still collaborate with SEO Brand on other work. They’re a great foundational company, and we continue to drive referrals and business to them on a regular basis.

The success was amazing. SEO Brand was responsible for a lot of what we were doing online. We built the project from zero to $60,000–75,000 a month in revenue for 28–36 months before we decided to sell the property. SEO Brand generated close to $1 million for us with this project.

Our traffic went from zero users to over 1,000 engaged, regular customers. Our page views were 150,000 to 200,000 per month due to their involvement.

How did SEO Brand perform from a project management standpoint?

The project management was great. Their CEO and his partner managed their team. They had a project manager who worked with our internal project manager. They had multiple offices and individuals interfacing with our group. We had weekly conference calls and Skype calls. We were very satisfied with the continued communication. As the owner, he was deeply engaged in the project with me, and that high level of communication was great. He disseminated it to his team, who interfaced with our team. I think that was very effective.

What did you find most impressive about SEO Brand?

Their communication skills and the way they approach a project are very detail-oriented. This created a level of comfortability for me. I knew that the information I shared, and the things I wanted, were not only being heard but were being documented properly. SEO Brand's communication skills, the ability to detail out a process, and then execute, have been extremely important to me.

Are there any areas SEO Brand could improve?

No. I’m impressed with their work. SEO Brand should continue to enhance what they currently do well.

Overall Score Our relationship continues to be extremely productive and well communicated.
    I had no issue at all.
    I always want to negotiate the best price, but SEO Brand doesn’t waver on that. They value what they do, and their value is good.
    SEO Brand was always on time and detail-oriented. Everything we requested was always handled properly.
    I’ve been a great referral source for SEO Brand. I share clients with them on a regular basis.

Digital Marketing for Traditional Marketing Agency

"We’ve never had any issue getting things done, making changes or getting campaigns launched."

2010 - Ongoing

SEO Brand partners with a traditional advertising agency to be the digital specialists for a variety of client projects that require SEM and social media work.

11- 50 employees

Philadelphia Metro Area
Principal, Traditional Marketing Agency

SEO Brand delivers great results from their search engine marketing and social media digital campaigns. Their targeted campaigns generate impressive sales improvements.

We are a traditional marketing agency specializing in advertising and promotion using print advertising and promotional products. We have done some work in digital.

I’m one of the principals.

What challenge were you trying to address with SEO Brand?

We wanted to help meet our clients’ needs in the digital space.

They help us with SEO [search engine optimization], PPC [pay-per-click] and social media. We define the objectives with our client and they build the strategies and then implement them. They work very closely with us and the client.

How did you come to work with SEO Brand?

They came as a referral from another company that we worked with. They did some small projects which were very successful and then we had them work on some larger products.

How much have you invested with SEO Brand?

We spend over $150,000 with them during a typical year.

We started working with them around 2010 and the work is still ongoing.

Both we and the clients have been satisfied with the results. We tell the clients that if they’re not getting the analytics they want, they can stop the project but so far that hasn’t happened. We’re working with a banking client now doing a targeted campaign. The company did some SEO and PPC before we introduced them to SEO Brand. The project just launched and their sales have increased dramatically.

How did SEO Brand perform from a project management standpoint?

We’ve been very impressed with their project management. Their communication has always been strong through Skype, email, or text. We’ve never had any issue getting things done, making changes or getting campaigns launched. They always move quicker than our clients do. We’re never waiting for them.

Are there any areas SEO Brand could improve?

We meet with the CEO because he’s local to us, but it would be nice to meet with the team more.

I typically tell our clients that SEO Brand are experts in the space. They are able to supply the analytics to see the success or failure of the campaign. My advice is to trust them and you will get good results.

Overall Score They’re a really good team to work with. Our clients enjoy working with them. The proof is in the sales and leads captured.
    They are always ahead of us. Their communication is very strong in letting us know what’s happening during each step.
    They’re usually very close to their estimates. They might run over a little bit if they need to do some work on the website but it’s usually worth the expense.
    That’s based on sales results and capturing leads for our clients.
    I’ve worked with other companies that haven’t been able to do what SEO Brand has. I’ve been very satisfied.