One agency. Infinite Possibilities.

SEO Brand is an award winning agency specializing in search engine optimization, branding, digital marketing services, and full website development. Our versatile team of in-house experts help clients grow their e-commerce business to deliver results that matter.

This is how SEO Brand impacts your bottom line:

• Professional website development for a global presence
  • Keyword rich optimized content for onsite and offsite SEO
  • Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising that pushes your brand to the top
  • Creative and targeted social media marketing strategies
  • Online Reputation Management (ORM) services to boost brand recognition

When paired together, our development expertise and flair for design can provide your company with a website ready for all forms of digital marketing and PPC online advertising.

Here at SEO Brand, we have built campaigns on local as well as international levels. We also show you how your company has grown with us through KPIs, analytics, and reporting. Our team stands at the forefront of all emerging trends in search engine optimization. For examples of the results we have achieved for our clients, review our SEO case studies.

Call us at 1-800-262-5023 to see how you can turn a profit from search traffic today.

$5,000

Fun Cat

Total Apps

Vantage

SEO for Spray Equipment Manufacturer

"SEO Brand has done a phenomenal job during the short time we've been working with them."

July 2016 - Ongoing

SEO Brand deployed intelligent digital marketing strategies to improve a manufacturing provider’s online presence and market accessibility.

Jacksonville Metro Area
IT & Marketing Manager, Spray Product Manufacturer

In a brief timespan, SEO Brand’s services boosted company growth. The team completed all tasks on schedule and within budget.

We operate within the specialty spray-coating insulations industry. We build not only chemicals but also the machines that spray them. We sell trailer packages and a number of wholesale, retail, and distributorship products. Our target market includes anyone looking to have a specialty coating done.

I am the IT and marketing director of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with SEO Brand?

We had some online marketing needs which were not being met by another company.

We presented SEO Brand with access to our online profiles, and they did an amazing job at building us up from where we were. SEO Brand improved our online presence, including people's ability to find us on the internet. Everything was managed by their team.

How did you come to work with SEO Brand?

I googled different SEO companies, and SEO Brand came highly recommended. Hector Garcia, their founder, is what set SEO Brand apart for us. He was my first point of contact with the company and proved exceptionally intelligent, spoke clearly and concisely, didn't make false promises, and gave me a black-and-white image with no sugarcoating. He has always been able to get the job done, which is something else I appreciate about Hector.

We asked for a demonstration and for additional information. They provided us with both and also gave us some good references which we interviewed.

That is confidential.

The project is ongoing.

SEO Brand has done a phenomenal job during the short time we've been working with them. We have seen positive growth within the company from the services received.

How did SEO Brand perform from a project management standpoint?

So far, everything has gone according to our schedule and budget.

What distinguishes SEO Brand from other providers?

SEO Brand has a team being led by 2 individuals named Andy Bazan and Richard Castello. Both are amazing operators within their field—namely SEO and keyword research and development.

Is there anything SEO Brand could have improved or done differently?

I'd like to receive digital receipts with more consistency from SEO Brand.

Based on the value of what I'm getting.
    I've already done it.

SEO Optimization for Christian Site

"I love working with SEO Brand. They’re very helpful and knowledgeable. It’s been a blessing to work with them."

Jun. 2016 - Ongoing

SEO Brand manages an SEO strategy that includes image enhancement, keyword targeting, and graphic design to grow an online presence for a publishing company.

Baltimore, Maryland
President at Christian Publication Company

The expertise and attention to detail from SEO Brand distinguishes them from past vendors. Communication, timeliness and a strategic process resulted in increased revenue and traffic to the client's site. They continue to provide unparalleled support.

I’m the CEO and president of an online, Christian publishing company. We have a main website and additional URL’s that promote our e-books.

What challenge were you trying to address with SEO Brand?

We wanted to increase our visibility online through SEO [search engine optimization], image enhancement, and graphic design. Our goals include a certain amount of organic traffic, increased revenue, and increased sales via the vendors who advertise on our site. SEO Brand has connections within our industry who can create content that meets our specific needs, in addition to working with our content creators.

We had SEO Brand do the image optimization, content curation, site enhancement, graphic design, video production, and keyword strategy and execution. Upon analyzation of our current content structure, SEO Brand recommended a keyword strategy that would help accomplish our goals.

I’m deeply involved in all the assignments that are taking place on the site. I work with the president of SEO Brand as well as team members in each department, including SEO campaign marketing, technology, and content curation.

How did you come to work with SEO Brand?

SEO Brand was number one for 2016 on a website that ranks SEO companies. After our initial conversations, I was confident that they were very knowledgeable about the changes that occurred with Google in 2015 and 2016. I also reviewed their previous work with major companies. I understood that SEO Brand was the best fit for our project.

How much have you invested with SEO Brand?

The investment is not as great as the return.

We started collaborating with SEO Brand in June of 2016, and the project is ongoing. We plan to continue using their services because of the return we’ve gotten.

The communication and the process that SEO Brand uses to determine strategy is very impressive. I’ve worked with other companies in the past, but no other firm has had the same processes in place. The strategy they implemented at the start is exactly what we’d been looking for all along, but no one else provided.

How did SEO Brand perform from a project management standpoint?

We used Basecamp to communicate. It’s very easy to use, and everyone could analyze the details of the project. When I have questions or concerns, I could contact the project manager handling a specific aspect of the project. SEO Brand has an open-door policy, and I generally got a response within 15 minutes. I know their team is top-notch. SEO Brand's team always responded quickly and intelligently to my questions. The process they set in place was very clear from the start. We never had resistance with deadlines because we always knew exactly when things should happen.

What did you find most impressive about SEO Brand?

The best thing about SEO Brand is the way they bring you in and communicate with you. SEO Brand takes your instruction and determines the best way to provide a plan and course of action to reach your goals and objectives in a set period. The process they use is the best thing.

We’re on-target to reach the goals I set out for our company within the next five to six months. I think the way SEO Brand executed our strategy is a big part of that. The most impressive thing to me is that SEO Brand helped us achieve our traffic and revenue goals. We’ve grown into a very profitable organization, and that’s why we enjoy working with them.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with SEO Brand?

I would say they should do the necessary research to ensure they choose the best. SEO Brand focuses on your niche and your goals. I think they’re the best choice.

Overall Score I love working with SEO Brand. They’re very helpful and knowledgeable. It’s been a blessing to work with them.
    Everything so far has been top-notch.
    SEO Brand does everything correctly the first time. They are diligent about understanding our needs, so the cost has not been an issue. Everything they do is to a T.
    Everything has been done to ensure that we’re moving in the right direction, but it’s an ongoing activity.
    I wouldn’t choose anybody else.

Website Concept and SEO for Wine of the Month Program

"The success was amazing."

2013 - Ongoing

SEO Brand designed and developed a website with SEO principals as a foundation for the work. After collaborating on wireframes, the team developed the UX and eventually executed online lead generation strategy.

Long Island City, New York
CEO & Founder, SpringBase Media

SEO Brand grew the project’s revenue to $60,000 per month for over two years, generating almost $1 million with over 1,000 regular customers. The project was directly managed by the CEO, who communicated regularly. The team’s detail-orientation and high-quality execution were stellar.

I am the CEO and founder of SpringBase Media, a digital media agency. We have developed different brands, for which we manage both the marketing and infrastructure. We also work as a consultancy to assist companies with lead generation and marketing infrastructure. We’ve been a great conduit in matching clients with services. I’ve been running this business since 2013, and I previously owned and managed a print media company.

What challenge were you trying to address with SEO Brand?

We were looking for development and a lead partner for a project called Wines by Wives. We needed a firm that really understood SEO [search engine optimization]. It was a project that we couldn’t take on alone.

The project involved a celebrity wine club based on reality television stars. We teamed up with NBC and Bravo, and we engaged SEO Brand to create and develop the site while understanding the SEO from the beginning of development.

SEO Brand was involved from the inception. They managed the design and worked with one of my project managers on the development. We first had an in-person meeting to work through the wireframes together. I believe SEO Brand's insight was key to developing it properly. I wanted to ensure the SEO aspects were incorporated into the website from the start. SEO Brand was part of the flow in the user experience, and that was important to me.

When SEO Brand was building the site, we started with the SEO and PPC [pay-per-click] strategy. SEO Brand then executed that strategy as we continued to build the site.

SEO Brand also helped us with an online lead generation strategy. They helped develop strategic partnerships and worked with blogger networks. SEO Brand nurtured those relationships. They put together display advertisements and campaigns for use in driving lead generation.

We tapped into their resources and ideas to take the project from an idea to a functional e-commerce web presence.

How did you come to work with SEO Brand?

I met SEO Brand's CEO at various industry shows, and we kept running into each other. He is really an expert in the space. We were introduced through a mutual colleague. We started talking and saw where we could collaborate.

How much have you invested with SEO Brand?

Over the years, we’ve probably spent over $250,000 with SEO Brand.

The Wine by Wives began in 2012 or 2013. Although that project is complete, we still collaborate with SEO Brand on other work. They’re a great foundational company, and we continue to drive referrals and business to them on a regular basis.

The success was amazing. SEO Brand was responsible for a lot of what we were doing online. We built the project from zero to $60,000–75,000 a month in revenue for 28–36 months before we decided to sell the property. SEO Brand generated close to $1 million for us with this project.

Our traffic went from zero users to over 1,000 engaged, regular customers. Our page views were 150,000 to 200,000 per month due to their involvement.

How did SEO Brand perform from a project management standpoint?

The project management was great. Their CEO and his partner managed their team. They had a project manager who worked with our internal project manager. They had multiple offices and individuals interfacing with our group. We had weekly conference calls and Skype calls. We were very satisfied with the continued communication. As the owner, he was deeply engaged in the project with me, and that high level of communication was great. He disseminated it to his team, who interfaced with our team. I think that was very effective.

What did you find most impressive about SEO Brand?

Their communication skills and the way they approach a project are very detail-oriented. This created a level of comfortability for me. I knew that the information I shared, and the things I wanted, were not only being heard but were being documented properly. SEO Brand's communication skills, the ability to detail out a process, and then execute, have been extremely important to me.

Are there any areas SEO Brand could improve?

No. I’m impressed with their work. SEO Brand should continue to enhance what they currently do well.

Overall Score Our relationship continues to be extremely productive and well communicated.
    I had no issue at all.
    I always want to negotiate the best price, but SEO Brand doesn’t waver on that. They value what they do, and their value is good.
    SEO Brand was always on time and detail-oriented. Everything we requested was always handled properly.
    I’ve been a great referral source for SEO Brand. I share clients with them on a regular basis.

Digital Marketing for Traditional Marketing Agency

"We’ve never had any issue getting things done, making changes or getting campaigns launched."

2010 - Ongoing

SEO Brand partners with a traditional advertising agency to be the digital specialists for a variety of client projects that require SEM and social media work.

11- 50 employees

Principal, Traditional Marketing Agency

SEO Brand delivers great results from their search engine marketing and social media digital campaigns. Their targeted campaigns generate impressive sales improvements.

We are a traditional marketing agency specializing in advertising and promotion using print advertising and promotional products. We have done some work in digital.

I’m one of the principals.

What challenge were you trying to address with SEO Brand?

We wanted to help meet our clients’ needs in the digital space.

They help us with SEO [search engine optimization], PPC [pay-per-click] and social media. We define the objectives with our client and they build the strategies and then implement them. They work very closely with us and the client.

How did you come to work with SEO Brand?

They came as a referral from another company that we worked with. They did some small projects which were very successful and then we had them work on some larger products.

How much have you invested with SEO Brand?

We spend over $150,000 with them during a typical year.

We started working with them around 2010 and the work is still ongoing.

Both we and the clients have been satisfied with the results. We tell the clients that if they’re not getting the analytics they want, they can stop the project but so far that hasn’t happened. We’re working with a banking client now doing a targeted campaign. The company did some SEO and PPC before we introduced them to SEO Brand. The project just launched and their sales have increased dramatically.

How did SEO Brand perform from a project management standpoint?

We’ve been very impressed with their project management. Their communication has always been strong through Skype, email, or text. We’ve never had any issue getting things done, making changes or getting campaigns launched. They always move quicker than our clients do. We’re never waiting for them.

Are there any areas SEO Brand could improve?

We meet with the CEO because he’s local to us, but it would be nice to meet with the team more.

I typically tell our clients that SEO Brand are experts in the space. They are able to supply the analytics to see the success or failure of the campaign. My advice is to trust them and you will get good results.

Overall Score They’re a really good team to work with. Our clients enjoy working with them. The proof is in the sales and leads captured.
    They are always ahead of us. Their communication is very strong in letting us know what’s happening during each step.
    They’re usually very close to their estimates. They might run over a little bit if they need to do some work on the website but it’s usually worth the expense.
    That’s based on sales results and capturing leads for our clients.
    I’ve worked with other companies that haven’t been able to do what SEO Brand has. I’ve been very satisfied.

Lead Generation Efforts for Funeral Home

"Anytime we need leads, SEO Brand is generating them."

Jan. 2013 - Ongoing

SEO Brand delivers SEO services to a funeral home client to allow him to expand his customer base and acquire new homes in the area.

11- 50 employees

Owner, Funeral Home

SEO Brand has amplified incoming lead generation. SEO Brand fixes website issues immediately and is invaluable to the client's sales efforts.

We are a group consisting of 3 funeral homes. I am the owner and manager of all operations.

What challenge were you trying to address with SEO Brand?

We have gone through a period of trying to press growth and acquire more places. The quickest way of getting there was by expanding the customer base of the places we already had, and we aimed to do that through lead generation.

SEO Brand has worked closely with our sales team. We have discussed other marketing avenues, but our marketing work was mainly SEO, lead generation, and some tweaking on our website. We initially used other companies for this work, but even though SEO Brand didn't design our website, they were able to fix any existing problems within half an hour.

How did you come to work with SEO Brand?

I found SEO Brand through word of mouth. Their principal lives in our township, and it turned out that our wives knew each other, and he had done some work for another advertising company I collaborated with. I talked with him about our lead generation opportunities, discussed costs, and continued from there.

How much have you invested with SEO Brand?

Our costs fluctuate, but the average is around $2,500 per month at a minimum.

We started working with SEO Brand 3-4 years ago, and have an ongoing relationship.

My only complaint is that I didn't start the work with SEO Brand earlier. I wish they would have built the backend and front-end of my site as well, but we will eventually come to that point.

The sales team has been satisfied. Anytime we need leads, SEO Brand is generating them. There is no lack of work for our company, but there used to be in the past.

How did SEO Brand perform from a project management standpoint?

It's impressive to me how quickly everyone gets back to us, and that they're able to fix our problems as if they had created them.

What did you find most impressive about SEO Brand?

There are many people who don't know a lot about the internet, and I put myself in that group. It's good to have a partner whom we can trust, and who deals with us quickly and efficiently.

Are there any areas SEO Brand could improve?

We're all improving, but I wouldn't know what to tell SEO Brand to improve.

They should turn the work over to SEO Brand as quickly as possible.

SEO Brand beat all our deadlines. I've dealt with many suppliers, and few of them are like that.
    I've never dealt with another SEO company before, but SEO Brand is inexpensive for what we've gotten.
    Everything works perfectly, even the things that SEO Brand didn't start out with. The quality is there.
    I do all the time.

Marketing Partnership for Law Firm

"They’re very solutions-based and creative in trying to navigate through situations."

2010 - Ongoing

SEO Brand provides lead generation and reputation management through organic SEO optimization, social media marketing, and web design.

Partner, Law Firm

SEO Brand has grown lead generation tremendously in a competitive market. They help the client win important, high-profile casework.

I’m a partner at a law firm in southeast Pennsylvania.

What challenge were you trying to address with SEO Brand?

My reason for associating with SEO Brand is because we are in a competitive small and mid-size market in southeast Pennsylvania, suburban Philadelphia. There’s a 5-county surrounding area that relies almost entirely on word of mouth referral to build a client base. We are in a world now where faceless people from time to time use the Internet in a nameless, faceless way to comment on your business. It can make or break an opportunity for you. SEO Brand provides backup support and services in that regard.

We use SEO Brand for 2 reasons: for lead-based client referral generation and reputation management. They’ve also assisted with social media and web design.

How did you come to work with SEO Brand?

I believe I was referred to them either through someone I knew or through meeting their CEO and president. He and I discussed what my needs were and what his business was about. Quite frankly, he’s impressive. It doesn’t take much work to figure out that he knows what he’s doing.

How much have you invested with SEO Brand?

My cost structure with them is maybe $2,000 to $2,500 a month, sometimes more, sometimes less. We use them on an as-needed basis.

We have an ongoing relationship. I’ve been using them for years, but I can't tell you specifically how long it’s been.

I can't quantify how much or how little of a bottom line they provide; it’s multi-faceted. But my satisfaction level is tremendous—I enjoy having them as a kickstand for me and my firm. They’re something I lean on. I know they’re there if a situation calls for me to have to use their services. They provide constant guidance for us throughout their work. They know what they’re doing, they know their product, and they know the technology. I don't, that’s why I rely on them.

How did SEO Brand perform from a project management standpoint?

I think their most competitive advantages are their intellect and experience. SEO Brand attacks issues head on. They’re very solutions-based and creative in trying to navigate through situations. They’re easy to work with because they explain things in terms I can understand.

What did you find most impressive about SEO Brand?

They’re powerful both in their resources and their knowledge. For instance, we’ve taken on a notorious case in our region and SEO Brand has assisted us in letting the community know who we are and what we do. They’re involved, talented, bright and resourceful. SEO Brand is an outstanding resource.

Are there any areas SEO Brand could improve?

Not that I can think of. If I thought they needed improvement, I wouldn't use SEO Brand.

If there were a suggestion I could give a client, it would be to take advantage of the level of personal attention they offer. That’s why you go with SEO Brand. They’re interested in doing what you need to do, that’s why I've stayed with them.

Overall Score I would give more if I could. I’m serious.
    You don't get a lot of businesses these days that care. SEO Brand cares about their product.
    They care about their work. They care about their clients.

Search Engine Marketing for Medical Devices Retailer

"SEO Brand is invaluable to my business. I owe them everything. I have no complaints whatsoever and love their work."

1,000,000 - 9,999,999

2004 - Ongoing

SEO Brand has provided online marketing services to help the client shift the vast majority of their efforts to e-commerce sales using search engine optimization, pay-per-click, and social media marketing techniques.

Miami, Florida Area
CEO, Medical Devices Retailer

SEO Brand has been an invaluable partner for more than 12 years by helping the client grow from a startup phase. They provide sound strategies and are completely trusted.

I started a medical devices firm in Canada in 2004. We sell medical devices online and with a traveling sales team. We get 80 percent of our sales through our e-commerce website and 20 percent in person. I am the CEO and chief visionary. I am responsible for running the business, marketing, and strategy.

I wanted to improve my online presence and also move into the United States market to grow sales. I needed an online marketing partner to improve my website and marketing presence online. My goal was to save money on salespeople and overhead and move the business to be mostly e-commerce.

SEO Brand began working with me in 2004 when our business started. We were just operating in Canada at that time and needed to grow sales through SEO, PPC, and Facebook advertising.

SEO Brand has worked with us for more than 12 years to grow online sales through a variety of methods. We also moved the business away from using traditional sales methods, and we now concentrate on online sales.

We were able to enter the U.S. market despite heavy regulations. SEO Brand helped market us in the United States and abroad. I have no plans to stop working with SEO Brand in the future.

SEO Brand is invaluable to my business. I owe them everything. I have no complaints whatsoever and love their work. I can't precisely measure the ROI [return on investment] on SEO Brand, but I know it's highly positive. They are extremely responsive and knowledgeable. I highly recommend them to everyone. I suggest future clients put all their trust in SEO Brand. They won't be disappointed.

Overall Score I would give nothing but perfect scores – 6s if I could.
    No issues here.
    I am very pleased.

SEO and Web Development for Tour Operator

"SEO Brand has managed to place us in the top positions for our market keywords."

Oct. 2015 - Ongoing

SEO Brand rebuilt and redesigned a new e-commerce website to allow the client to sell more tours and perform all booking operations through the site.

Miami, Florida Area
CEO, Tour Operator

SEO Brand has fantastic client service and delivered a huge return on investment of about 250%. They are always easy to contact and hit every deadline.

We operate a website for distributor and retail tours. We sell high-hand tourism packages online. I am the chief executive officer and founder of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with SEO Brand?

We needed to rebuild and redesign our website. We would like to sell more of our services online.

SEO Brand provided consultation for us on web design and development technologies like Magento, as well as SEO [search engine optimization]. After that, SEO Brand handled everything, including design and development, as well as running our SEO, pay-per-click, and social media campaigns.

The designs proposed by SEO Brand have only required minor work on our end. They've been able to understand our requirements easily.

SEO Brand has some very good strategy consultants who've kept us on top of online marketing offerings like retargeting. We're currently working with them on this. Our niche relies on customers buying products based on the pictures they see.

How did you come to work with SEO Brand?

I made some research on Google for SEO firms. I reviewed a few companies based on the kinds of services that they could offer and who their customers were, and sent some proposal requests. I've received a large variety of offers in terms of price, depending on the services offered. After receiving some quotations, I interviewed some candidates and chose SEO Brand.

How much have you invested with SEO Brand?

The cost of SEO Brand's services is around $3,000 per month. Our budget varies depending on the season.

We started working with SEO Brand in October 2015. Because we've been satisfied with their services, we've given SEO Brand some additional SEO and social media work.

SEO Brand has managed to place us in the top positions for our market keywords. We wanted to see a return-on-investment for our promotional work, but we expected that building our brand would take 2-3 years. We've been more than satisfied with the progress made over the last year. We broke even after the first 3 months of working with SEO Brand, after which our SEO and pay-per-click work became profitable. SEO Brand has done a lot of research in order to ensure that we're targeting our buyers specifically.

I estimate that we've seen a 250% return-on-investment for our marketing budget.

How did SEO Brand perform from a project management standpoint?

I've appreciated the customer service offered by SEO Brand. Anytime I needed something, I could contact SEO Brand over Skype and have them answer right away. It can be frustrating to run a business website, but having answers in less than an hour from them has been incredible.

What did you find most impressive about SEO Brand?

SEO Brand's customer service is fantastic.

Are there any areas SEO Brand could improve?

SEO Brand's work has been top-of-the-line. They've offered us exactly what we needed, so I don't see how they could improve. SEO Brand is not the least expensive company out there, but we've preferred to pay a little more in order to have better-quality services.

I advise clients to make sure that they offer SEO Brand all the information needed for them to develop a strategy.

SEO Brand was on time every time.
    SEO Brand has given me everything I asked for.
    I've given SEO Brand's name to many people already.

Website Revamp and Software Development for eCommerce Distributor

"We have reduced our staff by about 80%, from 10 to 2 people, because of the automated processes implemented by SEO Brand."

Feb. 2015 - Ongoing

SEO Brand provides software development services and Amazon marketing work to push products up on Amazon's website.

Montreal, Canada Area
Managing Partner, Product Distributor

SEO Brand allowed the client to scale their sales operations five to six times the previous size. They are responsive and strong communicators.

I am the managing director and a partner of an import distributor with our own brand. We're an online and land-based company selling specialized capsules and machines. We do so via online venues and retailers in Canada and—hopefully soon—the US.

What challenge were you trying to address with SEO Brand?

Our whole website needed a revamp. For example, we wanted to make our shopping carts as easy to use as possible. We also wanted to create a middleware software which would allow us to easily integrate with third-party vendors.

SEO Brand has provided software development. They're now helping us gain higher rankings on Amazon.

How did you come to work with SEO Brand?

Our general manager was involved in the selection process. We narrowed the search down to 3 companies, out of which SEO Brand won the bid.

How much have you invested with SEO Brand?

The cost of SEO Brand's services was within the 6-figure range for the first year. It has come down to 4 figures currently.

We started working with SEO Brand around February 2016, and have an ongoing relationship.

So far, the work's been successful. We are now able to scale our operations to 5-6 times our normal sales volume. We have reduced our staff by about 80%, from 10 to 2 people, because of the automated processes implemented by SEO Brand. We've saved money and our sales are growing.

How did SEO Brand perform from a project management standpoint?

I am very satisfied with SEO Brand's communication skills. They're very responsive.

What did you find most impressive about SEO Brand?

We continue to deal with SEO Brand monthly, so that's a good sign.

Are there any areas SEO Brand could improve?

I have nothing negative to say about SEO Brand so far.

Clients need to make sure that they have all of their specifications ready. Any change will come with extra fees, which shouldn't be surprising.

Brand Recognition for Foreign Exchange Broker

"We're up from last year by 45% in terms of new accounts signed. We're closing more accounts using fewer employees."

Nov. 2015 - Ongoing

SEO Brand provides international branding and online marketing work including SEO, PPC, social media marketing. They also work with the sales team to improve conversion rates.

Quebec, Canada Area
Managing Director of Eastern Canada, Foreign Exchange Broker

SEO Brand has improved sales conversion rates by 45% year on year. They explained everything well and always worked diligently to save the client money.

We are a foreign-exchange trading company competing against different brokerages and banks.

I am the managing director of our company's Quebec and Eastern Canadian presence.

What challenge were you trying to address with SEO Brand?

We wanted to gain more brand recognition. Since we advise clients on hedge strategies, they need to have confidence in our group. We don't have a huge budget but we're trying to maximize it by using SEO Brand.

SEO Brand has provided SEO work, branding, and media-buying, as well as Google and Facebook pay-per-click. We're used to the cold-calling model but we've realized that clients are also coming to us now for information on products and services. They want to understand what we do and how we can compete with banks. Working with SEO Brand has brought cost savings and an image improvement. Having clients call us with a good understanding of what our company is has been a huge help for our sales team.

How did you come to work with SEO Brand?

I also did some online research, but a friend had dealt with SEO Brand and told me that they could take our project from A to Z. I've been extremely happy with their service and professionalism.

How much have you invested with SEO Brand?

We spend between $4,000 and $4,500 per month on SEO Brand's services. I initially approved a $75,000 budget for SEO Brand, but they proposed starting out smaller and getting a feel of what worked and what didn't.

We started working with SEO Brand in November 2015. The work is ongoing. I'm planning to push SEO Brand's services to our worldwide offices. The work needs to be consistent, but I feel that continuing for another 3 to 4 years will bring us a lot of brand recognition. People will start seeing who we are and what we do. That is the most important factor in our business, especially when working with commercial clients.

The results are coming in, even though we haven't spent a huge amount of money yet. We still need to call clients, but we've gotten many incoming calls as a result of SEO Brand's work. For example, one of my cold-callers has been getting much more responsive and knowledgeable clients. They're talking with and engaging him, which I find to be important.

We're up from last year by 45% in terms of new accounts signed. We're closing more accounts using fewer employees. We're able to capture and find the calls we're receiving, which are not leads but actual clients. They bring in recurring revenue, so it's more than a one-time deal for us. If we're able to generate $20,000 per year for a client, for example, we'll be able to keep them for up to 7 years. Our turnover is very low, so it's great to also reduce costs around getting new clients.

How did SEO Brand perform from a project management standpoint?

I'm IT-illiterate, so I didn't actually know how companies of this kind worked or if I should hire an internal resource. SEO Brand stood by my side, building a plan and explaining what would or wouldn't work. They've held my hand from start to finish.

What did you find most impressive about SEO Brand?

Even though I gave SEO Brand a bigger budget, they were always under budget or wanted to spend less money than initially approved. By SEO Brand not trying to overcharge me, I knew that I could trust them. I've been satisfied enough to recommend SEO Brand to one of our clients.

Are there any areas SEO Brand could improve?

None. I don't have a comparison point, but SEO Brand has been very professional and responsive.

I advise clients to give SEO Brand a call and have the company explain their strategy.

My account manager was always there for me, answering my questions. SEO Brand actually advised me to keep a smaller budget.
    Their pricing is very strong.
    The quality was excellent. SEO Brand was always on time and responsive. I have high standards and always double-check my team's work, but I never found any mistakes with SEO Brand.