Data Driven Digital Marketing

SEO Brand is an award winning agency specializing in search engine optimization, branding, digital marketing services, and full website development. Our versatile team of in-house experts help clients grow their e-commerce business to deliver results that matter.

This is how SEO Brand impacts your bottom line:

• Professional website development for a global presence
  • Keyword rich optimized content for onsite and offsite SEO
  • Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising that pushes your brand to the top
  • Creative and targeted social media marketing strategies
  • Online Reputation Management (ORM) services to boost brand recognition

When paired together, our development expertise and flair for design can provide your company with a website ready for all forms of digital marketing and PPC online advertising.

Here at SEO Brand, we have built campaigns on local as well as international levels. We also show you how your company has grown with us through KPIs, analytics, and reporting. Our team stands at the forefront of all emerging trends in search engine optimization. For examples of the results we have achieved for our clients, review our SEO case studies.

Call us at 1-800-262-5023 to see how you can turn a profit from search traffic today.

2004

Fun Cat

Total Apps

Vantage

SEO for E-Commerce Site

"It’s as if they’re here with me, like an extension of our team, and they treat me that way."

Jun. 2017 - Ongoing

SEO Brand provided an SEO strategy, web development and design, and written content to boost business for a small e-commerce store.

Arizona
Jay Grover
CEO, My CBD Etc.

Traffic from Google search has increased, and the store has become the top result on some search pages. Customers are impressed with the new look and feel of the site. The team is highly communicative and on top of things.

I am the founder and CEO of a company called TriAlpha7, under which we are opening e-commerce stores. Our first store is My CBD Etc. We’re based in Prescott, Arizona.

What challenge were you trying to address with SEO Brand?

We’re very limited on the advertising and exposure we can do for products we carry. Without search engine optimization, you’re pretty much dead on the web, so we turned to SEO Brand to help boost our business.

With SEO Brand, it’s always been a collaboration back and forth. They have more experience than I do, so they were able to help me figure out the best way to go about this project.

Initially, we set up a six-month or year strategy that involved key word searches, link building, and web content.  They’ve also helped with our site’s code and design. Our platform is BigCommerce, and we work within a template, so my company is limited on the changes and upgrades we can make. SEO Brand’s coders have been able to whip it into a more aesthetically-pleasing site.

They’ve also helped us with content development. SEO Brand scraped and rewrote some of our content, and wrote original content for the site. They’ll also be helping us with blog posts, and we’re hoping to do some work with social media marketing down the road.

How did you come to work with SEO Brand?

It wasn’t easy to choose because there are so many companies out there doing the same thing. I did some research, read some reviews, and talked with SEO Brand at length. I was impressed by their customer list and reviews.

We’re a rather small company, but they were able to put a package together that worked within our budget. We pay about $2,000 a month.

We started working together in June of 2017, and the project is ongoing

We’re only about four months into the project, but the site is looking sharp and we’re already starting to see results.  We’ve gotten compliments from clients who come into our store who have seen the website.

Most of our traffic was from our local tri-city area because we’d been doing some local advertising and promotion. Now, we’re starting to see more traffic from Google search in different parts of the country. With SEO Brand’s work, we’ve certainly seen an uptick in our exposure. We were even first on a few search pages, which we were ecstatic about as such a new company.

How did SEO Brand perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve been very transparent and communicative the entire time. They use Basecamp to track emails, upload files, and keep track of the project. If I send an email with a problem, I normally get a response pretty quickly. The team is always polite and they always address my concerns. They also send me biweekly reports. It’s as if they’re here with me, like an extension of our team, and they treat me that way.

Their transparency and communication are impressive. This day and age, if you have a problem, it’s important to get it fixed yesterday. SEO Brand is very on top of things, and they’re quick to respond.

There are no surprises with the SEO Brand team. I don’t have to search around to find out where they’re at or what they’ve done.

I don’t have any complaints at this point in time.

I wouldn't call it cheap, but it's affordable for a company like us.
    I don't have any reservations at this point. So far, everything is just perfect.

Digital Strategy for Healthcare Startup

"SEO Brand did an absolutely amazing job helping us to realize our vision and take our ideas and develop them."

Apr. 2017 - Ongoing

SEO Brand provides a full suite of digital marketing services for a startup. After creating a new website, they have continued to assist with SEO, pay per click, and various e-commerce platforms.

Rye Brook, New York
Brian Lemma
Co-founder, 180 Degree Nutritionals

SEO Brand successfully executed the overall vision. Results from their work, including increased traffic to the site and sales, are already evident. Aside from their impressive knowledge and expertise, their responsiveness and timeliness have made the collaboration seamless.

I am the co-founder of 180 Degree Nutritionals. We’re a startup nutritional supplement company selling products online, e-commerce and Amazon.

What challenge were you trying to address with SEO Brand?

As a startup company, we needed a digital marketing firm and a full-service provider to help us realize our vision and be able to take our ideas and develop them.

SEO Brand is our full-service provider. We had a vision and they helped create it with a brand new website. The platform they suggested was not only aesthetically pleasing, but also very functional and easy to navigate. The functionality was perfectly aligned with the aesthetics.

They helped with icons and the logo. Their attention to detail was amazing as far as with specific fonts. We were very impressed with their page layout for our nutritional supplements; the way it scrolls down and you can see the benefits of our products. Our ideas were perfectly placed.

They’re also doing our social media campaign. Our goal is to build a community and they’re identifying which communities to target. They’re also identifying the tone that we want to speak to our community and our consumers with. They’re also identifying the right type of photos, images, and other statements that would embody our brand. They help with SEO to drive traffic to the site. They made some key suggestions that really optimized the site and the blogs. We’ve provided some great content, but some keywords can make all the difference. Their level of expertise in identifying the keywords generated more traffic to our site. They also help with pay-per-click and Amazon Platform Web Services. They’re experts with Amazon Platform Services and they guided us through the entire process from setting up the account to product images and strategically placing specific keywords for optimization.

They have specialists in each area. We’ve been communicating with each team member, and the project manager oversees everything. We’ve had specialists in Amazon, social media, and web design. There is an open line of communication and it has always been clear and transparent. They’ve always been very responsive.

How did you come to work with SEO Brand?

We were referred to SEO Brand from a mutual acquaintance who highly recommended them. After one conversation with them, we knew that we wanted to work with them. Their client list, level of expertise, proven success, and the feeling of trust when we spoke to them stood out. They were so knowledgeable and provide a range of services, which is what we needed.

We have spent around $35,000.

We started working together in April 2017 and the work is ongoing.

We just launched on Amazon and we’re already receiving results as far as sales go. We’re getting a ton of positive feedback. We track the traffic to the site and the sales we received. We’re ahead of schedule with the results, and impressed with what we’ve seen.

Overall, SEO Brand did an absolutely amazing job helping us to realize our vision and take our ideas and develop them. Their level of expertise gave us confidence and we were comforted in knowing that we’re in good hands.

How did SEO Brand perform from a project management standpoint?

They were excellent. Their project manager is very knowledgeable. They have never missed a deadline. They’ve been completely professional, accommodating, and patient throughout the process. As a startup company, sometimes there are challenges, but they’ve been patient and worked with us to develop our ideas.

We worked with them through Basecamp. It was a great way of communicating and organizing all of our information. We also have conferences and communicate through email. We have monthly meetings and sometimes bi-monthly meetings depending on which area we’re working on. With the social media, we have bi-weekly meetings. It depends on which we’re working on. If we need to have an additional conference call on any of the other projects, they schedule one immediately. They’re very prompt in their response time and scheduling a call. SEO Brand responds immediately and we can always schedule a call within a few days.

Their knowledge, expertise, and approach to how they run their business are most impressive. We feel so comfortable with them. We wouldn’t think of working with anyone else as we roll out our new product line.

No. We are completely satisfied with the results. We’re very happy with their level of service and their ability to communicate with us and help us realize our vision.

Overall Score We will continue to work with them.
    In a short period of time, we have a social media campaign. We have a website. We have an Amazon Web Service Platform. They’ve accomplished everything and didn’t miss a deadline.
    The website came out perfectly and for the price, they really created value.
    We had a vision and they completely delivered and improved upon it.
    Not only will I refer them to others, but we’re going to continue to build a long-term relationship with them. I would 100% refer them to any of my colleagues.

Digital Marketing for Lawn Business

"Their communication, transparency, and the results they provide are the things that set them apart."

Aug. 2016 - Ongoing

SEO Brand began offering organic search optimization and has since expanded their services to pay-per-click campaigns. They built a completely new mobile-friendly website, with thought to color and design.

Rowlett, Texas
Bo Freeman
Manager, North Texas Luxury Lawns

SEO Brand came in after several failed attempts with other firms, and they were the ones who got results. They increased lead calls by over 800% and exceeded key metrics nearly every month. The team maintains regular communication and responds immediately when necessary.

North Texas Luxury Lawns and Greens is a synthetic turf installer. I’m a managing member.

What challenge were you trying to address with SEO Brand?

Marketing was my challenge and I had been through a couple of other companies and really had a bad taste in my mouth with marketing. We found SEO Brand, and they were great. They were responsive, and I feel like I was a little more work than a normal customer just because I’d been through other companies. They came in and knocked it out of the park. Our business picked up. I’d been through two other companies and then we tried to do PPC ourselves. SEO Brand helped us with organic and PPC, and our business picked up drastically when they took over.

I started just doing SEO with them, then we moved to PPC after that. Since then, they have built us a website. Their communication is A +. There were some challenges because I had a couple other companies that had done some things that they had to undo. The whole process was quick, and their pricing was great. Their model in their business and the way they run it was far superior to the others, and the others were reputable companies.

SEO Brand is really organized. They communicate well. The pricing model is fair. They’re just a great company. We had an old website that was outdated and wasn’t mobile-friendly. SEO started from scratch with the website. All my expectations were met, and we’ve even had customer comments saying how good it is. I’m a research guy myself. If I buy anything at all, the smallest thing to a vehicle for my company, I put a lot of time into that so I knew how important it was. I knew mobile-friendly was an important thing. They even got into the details of the website including what colors we should use and which ones we shouldn’t. They added a pay feature and some links. They did some things I never considered that a website would benefit from like the pictures and the gallery. It’s a great website with a great framework and the way it’s set up. It’s got six or seven pages, galleries, and an About Us page. It has all the important features of a website. The website build was a collaboration of both teams. I talked to them about some information I thought should be included. They came up with some really great information, and they were great with communication. They get a five star there.

The keyword research was also collaborative. I had an idea of some words. We’re part of an eight-location group so we somewhat knew where to start. SEO Brand has been innovative in this process also because some words that I hadn’t thought of, they came up with. Our target market is within 60 miles of our office.

How did you come to work with SEO Brand?

I read reviews myself. After going through my two prior companies, I was really beaten up. I felt like those companies were not fulfilling their obligations. I called SEO Brand, and they were prompt. They got me answers to my questions. The biggest thing is, they do what they say they’re going to do.

I haven’t used a local company. Since they're out of state, there’s a little bit of disconnect: Are they going to do what they say they’re going to do? SEO Brand knocked it out of the park as far as that. To me, they went above and beyond. They’ve done some things that blew me away. Other companies were charging me for things that SEO said they don’t charge extra for. The other companies were taking the ads down at night, where SEO runs the ad all the time. They’re a transparent company. They do what they say they’re going to do.

How much have you invested with SEO Brand?

We spend $3,000 monthly with them. We have increased our budget for this work because we want to keep moving forward. The website cost $5,000. We’ve spent between $15,000 and $20,000 over the course of our relationship.

I started working with them August 2016, and the relationship is ongoing. We plan to be with them for the next 100 years.

I went from five to eight calls a month to 40 or 50 a month. That’s a drastic difference. Every month we’ve set goals for our sales. We’ve beat our expectations pretty much every month since SEO Brand has taken over. We’ve gotten great user feedback. We always our users how they found us, and 70% say they found us through our PPC campaign. That’s the biggest return on investment, I would say.

How did SEO Brand perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve given us tons of updates even when I didn’t expect them. SEO Brand provides true analytics. Their communication is A+. This is the way that it should be. We communicate through conference calls every couple of weeks on my time. Between the meetings, we communicate via email. Every so often we’ll call them when it’s needed. There are a couple of things that have come up, and their team was right on top of it.

Are there any areas SEO Brand could improve?

They’ve done well for me. I can’t say that they need to improve anywhere.

Overall Score They’re great. I feel like I was a difficult case because I had been through some other companies and those companies had set up landing pages that SEO had to chase down. They had to go above and beyond for me, and they did that. I truly appreciate that.
    I already have.

Web Dev/Design for Pharmaceutical Company

“SEO Brand is easy to work with, which is one of their best features for customers who are looking to create a product.”

Apr. 2016 - Ongoing

Assigned resources assist an internal team with creating and updating custom e-commerce websites on WordPress. Aside from backend/frontend development, the team also provides SEO and graphic design services.

Clearwater, Florida
Max Timko
Digital Marketing Director, Ion Labs

SEO Brand is a trusted vendor and continues to build new websites for marketing initiatives. To date, these sites have passed strict internal reviews and helped expand distributor channels for new products. The project team is also easy to work with and excels at project management.

I am the digital marketing director at Ion Labs. We are a private label contract manufacturer of nutraceuticals, OTC [over-the-counter] products, pet products, cosmetics, and skin care products.

What challenge were you trying to address with SEO Brand?

Primarily, we needed help with website design and updates. While I have experience working on websites, I don't have the personal bandwidth day-to-day to go over the technical aspects that SEO Brand is good at.

We’ve worked on a couple of in-depth website issues with SEO Brand such as hosting and DNS [domain name system]. They also enhance the features of our web presence and digital footprint. SEO Brand works on the backend and frontend by creating and customizing the technical framework of our websites. An in-house graphic designer creates what we’re looking for, which I’ll send to SEO Brand with notes. They’ll then modernize it, critique it, and change some things around. They even provide some graphic design help as well to make the website look aesthetically pleasing. They do it all. As of now, all of the platforms that I've requested from SEO Brand have been on WordPress. I personally prefer this platform because I know how to use it. I also know that WordPress is probably the best platform that you can use for search engine optimization and web design.

The details aren’t in black and white yet, but I’ve talked to SEO Brand about two more projects down the road. One of them is a brand-new website for a branded cosmetic line. Another one was a revamp of our umbrella website, which takes you to the other brands we create.

How did you come to work with SEO Brand?

I had originally reached out to SEO Brand while shopping around for other companies. In the search process, I checked the companies’ portfolios to see if they had experience working with large and small brand businesses. I wanted to make sure that they were doing their due diligence regarding online marketing. We were looking for someone who had experience running key specific ads and working organic efforts. I do that kind of work every day, so I appreciate businesses who are also proactive about doing that. SEO Brand gave me the best quote, the best details, and pretty much the best deal out of all the companies I contacted. We’re also a Florida-based business, and I like to think local on certain business ventures. I know SEO Brand has their headquarters in Hollywood, Florida, and that was a big-time determining factor. I was thinking about a number of different fronts, but that was one of them.

How much have you invested with SEO Brand?

We've spent $15,000–$25,000 on SEO Brand’s services so far.

We started talking to SEO Brand either in late April 2016 or early May 2016. We completed the first project in late June 2016. Our engagement is ongoing, and we work together on a monthly basis.

To be honest, it would be hard for me to put our success in terms of statistics or hard metrics. Our success has been project-based. We work with them, we get the project done, and then they oversee our technical aspects month by month. We’re not working with them for advertising or any type of marketing, so I couldn't give you metrics or KPIs [key performance indicators] based on SEO Brand’s performance.

When they made the website for us, it had to go through a large internal review prior to being launched. It went through all the degrees of our web presence checklist. First, it was processed through our marketing department, which is about five people. It was then reviewed by our sales team, which is about 10 people. Finally, it was reviewed by all of our executive staff, our VPs—everybody, really—to get an assessment across the bar. Our VP of quality, regulatory, finance, innovation, and operations all took a look at it, as well as our CEO and president. I think SEO Brand did a good job. I also think that users who go to the website like the look of the products that they’ve been creating for us.

A little over a year ago, we launched a branded item in the marketplace called ProCharge Liquid Protein. We needed it to have a professional website. SEO Brand built an e-commerce site, and it was absolutely beautiful. Customers could learn about the product and then purchase it online. Ultimately, we used the website as the digital storefront and main face of the product. In doing so, we added that to our marketing initiative and our go-to-market strategy. We truly do believe that the site helped us get that product into GNC and 7-Eleven.

They just finished updating our main website, ionlabs.com. They did a great job of modernizing it and putting together a nice visual component, which we needed on each page. That update is really going to help our brand. The staff who facilitate their SEO are extremely knowledgeable. I worked with them briefly on some of the initial projects. At the end of the day, I like to manage SEO myself, but I know that they have an extremely good handle on SEO.

How did SEO Brand perform from a project management standpoint?

SEO Brand did a good job from a project management standpoint—I never had issues with them as far as deadlines or delays were concerned. I also didn't have a hard time getting in touch with them. If I asked them to do something, they would respond the same day, which was always good. They also have classy customer service, so I don't have anything negative to say about that. They use Basecamp, which I use as our primary means of communication with their manager. I thought that was much better than using the phone. I spoke with our project manager over the phone maybe five times over the course of a year. While it was easy to talk over the phone, Basecamp provided a simple way to create new projects. It let us add details, send information, and keep track of everything. It was extremely organized. I liked the way that SEO Brand’s team used it. I've worked with a lot of web design firms, and I can honestly say that the way we communicate from project to project is just easy. It’s easy to work with SEO Brand.

What did you find most impressive about SEO Brand?

SEO Brand is easy to work with, which is one of their best features for customers who are looking to create a product from scratch or build on an existing one. Their customer service is very good.

SEO Brand also has a talented team with a good eye for web design. They have a good idea of what needs to be done on a website and how it needs to function. You can tell that the groups of people who make up their team have experience. They answer questions before I ask them, and I think that’s valuable when you hire a company like theirs.

One of the biggest things I want to say is they’re transparent about their operations—what they want to do and how they can help you. I think that’s important as well. When a new business wants to start a project with them, there isn’t anything too much to worry about because they make sure that they tell you all of the details and nothing is misunderstood.

Ultimately, I think SEO Brand did a good job. Obviously, we’re going to continue doing business with them, because I really like the products they keep making for us. I like them as a company.

Are there any areas SEO Brand could improve?

Nobody is perfect. It’s tough to translate certain technical aspects to people on an individual basis, and it’s tough to talk about functions—what they can do and what they will result in— while making sure that communication is clear. SEO Brand has done a good job in doing that, but you can never go wrong with improving communication. It’s hard for me to tell you what they should improve on because they’ve done a good job.

Overall Score Ultimately, whether you're a business owner or you're leading a marketing department or web team, you want a business that is transparent, easy to work with, and gives you a good product. I think SEO Brand delivers all of that.
    They were always on time. We’ve never had issues on delays.
    SEO Brand was always reasonable with their original quotes. We’ve sometimes asked them to bring them down to a level that suits our budget, but they were always easy to work with. They never put us in a position where it would create a conflict.
    At no point did I think that a product was not going to work or that it was going to look bad. Everything they did was of the highest quality.

Search and Social Marketing for Global Marketing Firm

"SEO Brand has expertise in determining the best keywords from a data standpoint."

2016 - Ongoing

SEO Brand was subcontracted to provide SEO analytics and keyword exploration. Besides creating a microsite, they also worked on SMM, brand awareness, and campaign setup and management.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Brian Thomas
President, Global Marketing Associates

SEO Brand’s data-centric approach has led to a significant growth in visitors and sales for the end client, improving overall brand recognition in an increasingly competitive market. Assigned resources are diligent and prompt in providing updates. They remain as a trusted partner for other projects.

I’m the president of Global Marketing Associates. We do domestic and international marketing consulting for companies in the US and elsewhere in the world.

What challenge were you trying to address with SEO Brand?

We worked with SEO Brand to help one of our clients improve their search and social marketing for a new product. It’s a medical device for people who use CPAP machines, which tend to dry out a patient’s eyes. This device was developed to specifically improve that side effect. It was a brand-new concept, so we needed to get some significant brand awareness rather quickly.

I worked with SEO Brand to help the client grow their business and build some brand awareness for the CPAP product. SEO Brand took a look at the overall picture in terms of the market and the challenges. They came up with a plan to create a microsite for the product, which was a subsection of their main website, which also deals with eye-related products. After creating that microsite, they began running some social and search marketing campaigns to basically drive end-user traffic to the site, based on certain keywords. If someone had a medical issue and they were wearing a CPAP and they had some issues with their eyes, they could certainly go online and have certain ways to find help for their condition. It was an excellent way to try to capture their interest when they were searching for certain keywords related to the actual conditions associated with the CPAP.

SEO Brand did a great job setting up the microsite and then helping to drive traffic to the site using search and social media platforms. The benefit of working with them is that they’re very data driven. A lot of companies would come up with an idea that might work on website design, or things of that nature. However, in order to actually drive traffic, in what is becoming an increasingly crowded space, SEO Brand did a great job of sifting through all the analytics and determining which keywords work the best, which platforms are ideal, and then driving that traffic to the site.

I was involved in the process, but it was mostly run by SEO Brand. They’re the experts on search and social marketing, so I work with them to help my client improve the visibility and brand awareness of their CPAP product. SEO Brand mostly did the analytical work, the keyword exploration, and so forth. Then, they actually set up and managed the campaign. This campaign was focused on the US market. The client wanted to initially launch the product in the US.

How did you come to work with SEO Brand?

I’ve worked with them in the past. I’ve been involved with some search marketing in the past, and I know a lot of companies aren’t as knowledgeable and don’t have the same depth of understanding on the data and analytics side when they’re trying to put together a campaign.

Being data driven ultimately leads to success when someone is using search and social marketing, and that’s what SEO Brand focuses on. That’s why I’ve worked with them in the past and will continue to work with them in the future. They look at the analytics of the campaigns rather than just throwing stuff out to see what works. They analyze and refine the campaign, and add in quickly if they need to, in order to improve the overall performance of the campaign. In my experience, a lot of companies don’t do that.

We’re both in the Philadelphia area, and that’s how we initially came in contact with each other. The data-driven approach separates them from a lot of other companies in the market.

We started working together over a year ago, in 2016, but I don’t have the exact date. The collaboration has been completed. It had a lot of success. I now work with SEO Brand on projects for other medical products.

I don’t have stats, but I know there was a significant increase in visitors to the site through search and social media. The client was very pleased with the results. They were able to get their product into the market and build their brand awareness very quickly in what’s becoming a crowded space. They were pleased with the results of the campaign.

SEO Brand has expertise in determining the best keywords from a data standpoint. The results are very impressive; they had a lot of conversions once they got the actual site. The client was successful in selling online from their website.

How did SEO Brand perform from a project management standpoint?

In this case, as I was working with a company that didn’t know SEO Brand, they were very diligent in making sure that they had a lot of follow-ups. The CEO of the company was very involved with the project. He knew it was a client I’d been working with for a couple years, and he was very diligent in getting following up with info and updates. They added to the campaign by improving the microsite and helped the client with their entire website. They extended the project, and the CEO was very involved in the project as well.

What did you find most impressive about SEO Brand?

They are data driven in terms of making decisions.

Are there any areas SEO Brand could improve?

No. The goal was to get visitors to the website who were interested in certain keywords and then convert that into sales, and that’s exactly what they did. From the standpoint of what SEO Brand did, it was very successful and the client was happy. They can’t control the product, only the marketing side.

Overall Score It’s very easy to work with them. They put things in simple terms when needed. They give the client a lot of insight into what they’re trying to do and I think that’s very important. A lot of companies don’t do that, but SEO Brand does.
    I know that other similar companies would charge significantly more for work that may not be as high in quality. They’re a great value.
    They are very analytical in their approach, and that separates them from other companies in the market.

Website Redesign and SEO for Accounting Firm

“We’re not a huge company, but SEO Brand treats us like we’re important to them.”

May 2015 - Ongoing

SEO Brand refreshed the backend/frontend of a financial services website, with emphasis on inbound lead generation. Assigned resources continue to handle online marketing and SEO.

Hollywood, Florida
Owner, Tax and Accounting Firm

There is a significant improvement in the quality and quantity of inbound leads, which is attributed to SEO Brand’s commitment to its clients, no matter how small. The project team provides attentive service and timely updates.

I own and manage a small CPA firm in Hollywood, Florida. Our target market is mostly local.

What challenge were you trying to address with SEO Brand?

We had used Yellow Book type advertising before, but the traffic was just to price shoppers. This was the first time we’d done any work on search engine optimization for our company.

I had an existing website, and SEO Brand redesigned the backend and frontend for me. It was a collaborative effort. They also did Internet marketing and keyword research with our input. SEO Brand was able to drive traffic to a more targeted audience.

How did you come to work with SEO Brand?

They were referred to me. When I met with them, I was impressed and felt comfortable on a personal level. I felt they were trustworthy.

How much have you invested with SEO Brand?

We’ve spent $70,000 over the past two years.

We started working with them in May 2015, and the work is ongoing.

We noticed significant increases after working with SEO Brand. We increased the inbound leads by over 200%. The types of leads we’re getting are also improving. We’re happy with their design, and we feel it optimizes lead conversion and traffic.

How did SEO Brand perform from a project management standpoint?

They delivered on time and the results have been great. We communicated through email and phone. I’ve been in communication with multiple people, and they keep us updated and report on the analytics.

What did you find most impressive about SEO Brand?

We’re not a huge company, but SEO Brand treats us like we’re important to them. That’s what attracted me to them and has kept me working with them. That’s in addition to the quality of their work. They’re good guys, and they’re very much on top of their game.

Are there any areas SEO Brand could improve?

I don’t have any complaints.

Overall Score I have no complaints.
    They follow through and provide service when we expect to get it.
    They deliver on time.
    I’m very comfortable recommending them.

International Consulting Services for Clutch

"We were able to get some helpful tips right away because they did their homework. The call was productive."

Apr. - Apr. 2017

SEO Brand advised Clutch.co on search engine marketing in non-English speaking countries. Via phone calls and emails, they applied their digital marketing expertise to research into international SEO work.

Washington, DC
Tim Clarke
Research Manager, Clutch

SEO Brand offered valuable insight into the pros and cons of various strategies in the international market. The team brought unique expertise in the global SEO space. They researched prior to the engagement so they were prepared from the getgo.

Clutch is a ratings and reviews platform that features companies in the IT, marketing, design, and development industries. Our main service is conducting interviews with companies' clients to learn about their experiences and collect feedback on the company's performance. We also continuously publish research on trends and best practices in the technology industry. I am the research manager.

What challenge were you trying to address with SEO Brand?

Clutch is attempting to become more of a global platform. We’ve identified ten to 15 countries that we would like to grow in. We’re trying to figure out how we can rank well for Google searches from IT services buyers in those countries. The challenge is the native language is not English for these countries. We needed to find out if we could be successful with our current strategy in English and, if not, how difficult would it be to start translating our content into other languages.

I reached out to their CEO to try to get some advice. It was an informal, quick project. Mike was great. He offered to set up the call within a week with our whole team to talk through the basics.

How did you come to work with SEO Brand?

We cover SEO Brand on Clutch and we have helped them publish over 30 100% positive client reviews. We knew they had some expertise with international SEO because of their other clients. We were confident that they could do a good job for us as well. International SEO is a pretty niche service. Most of the SEO companies don’t offer it because they’re focused on local and national campaigns. SEO Brand has people with eight different languages on staff so that stood out to us. We identified them early as one of a handful of companies that could handle our request.

How much have you invested with SEO Brand?

The project was done pro bono. It was quick and easy. They wanted to help us out so there was no fee.

We reached to them in early April 2017 and had the call in mid-April. We sent a few questions through email as well. I think it’s likely we’ll do another call in the future but there are no plans to continue as of now.

It was helpful for us so we know whether to dial back our efforts or delve deeper into it. The main metric is employees. We have four people working on the global team anywhere from 1/4 to 2/3 of their time. SEO Brand’s assistance helped us figure out that we wanted to generally dial things back a little bit and put our efforts into other areas. That’s worth one or two FTEs at a salary of $60,000 to $80,000 per year. In that sense, it was helpful and important because our employee time is very valuable. They were able to help us figure out our long-term strategy.

How did SEO Brand perform from a project management standpoint?

There was an expert and the CEO on the call. They were both early which was awesome. The expert even did a fair amount of Google AdWords research for the call to see where we ranked in major global cities like Athens, Greece, Rome, and London, etc. We were able to get some helpful tips right away because they did their homework. The call was productive because everyone was on time and prepared.

What did you find most impressive about SEO Brand?

Their depth of expertise is impressive. They have an expert who speaks Spanish, understood Latin America and understood how to perform SEO in English and other countries. There’s a fair amount of English search from other countries as well. That expertise was unique and there weren’t many firms that we thought could handle it. The fact that they were willing to do it and gave us time from one of their best experts was impressive.

Are there any areas SEO Brand could improve?

If we were to do another call, I think it would be more productive just because we didn’t tell them a lot about what we were doing. If we were to turn this into a larger engagement, we would get more out of it.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with SEO Brand?

Lean on their experts and be completely transparent and open about what your goals are. If you do that, they’ll come to the initial meeting ready with advice rather than starting out slower.

Overall Score No complaints.
    They were really responsive by email and both of them were early to the call.
    Free is perfect.
    For a pro bono project, it was great. They were prepared and we got value out of it.
    We would endorse them to others.

SEO Campaign & Web Dev for Make Up Company

"There’s always someone that’s going to answer pretty fast compared to the other companies we’ve used before."

Apr. 2015 - Ongoing

SEO Brand took over all aspects of online presence for a makeup and tattoo supply shop. They redesigned the website based on specifications, and then put efforts towards SEO, marketing, and a PPC campaign.

Miami, Florida
Mikael Azoulay
Owner, Miami Permanent Make Up

SEO Brand excels in project management and customer service. The team is highly responsive, steadfast with deadlines, and communicates milestones clearly. They’re always willing to make changes based on feedback and their work has directly affected an increase in sales and traffic to the website.

Miami Permanent Makeup sells equipment, permanent makeup supplies, and everything that’s related to body art, tattoo shops, and makeup artists. I’m the owner and president.

What challenge were you trying to address with SEO Brand?

We needed more online exposure to bring more traffic to our company. We’re working with artists and tattoo parlors that are professional, so we wanted a good online presence.

In the beginning, we just wanted help with our web design and website to bring in more customers. SEO Brand redid our online page because our old one wasn’t very professional. They completely redid the website in WordPress. I explained to them what I wanted and they gave me everything ready to use. Then we found out they did SEO and decided to move towards SEO for local artists. They also did our marketing as far as Amazon. They did a PPC campaign working with Google. They did everything that’s related to our online presence with regard to bringing more traffic to our store.

How did you come to work with SEO Brand?

They’re a block away from us and we wanted someone local in order to get good customer service. We didn’t want to go with a company with no contact.

How much have you invested with SEO Brand?

We have spent between $40,000 and $50,000 with them over the course of our relationship.

We started working with them in April 2015, and the work is ongoing.

Since we started working with SEO Brand we’ve noticed a lot more people calling. We’ve also seen an increase in traffic and sales. We’ve gotten really good feedback from users.

How did SEO Brand perform from a project management standpoint?

They explained the project management to me and kept me updated on every step they were doing. They gave me weekly results on the SEO rankings and the progress of the work. We always knew where they were and the progress made through the projects. They gave me a timeframe every time for any work and they respect it, which I’m pretty happy with. They were very professional. A lot of people worked on the project. They separated the tasks because they have different departments like quality control, SEO, and project developers. I’m in contact with two or three people. It’s very well-organized.

What did you find most impressive about SEO Brand?

We’ve used other companies before to do the work but they were not as good as SEO Brand with regard to professionalism and customer service. I always had to wait a long period of time to get an answer from past agencies. The fact that SEO Brand is down the street, meant I could just walk over there if there’s a problem. Customer service has made a big difference because there’s plenty of people working. There’s always someone that’s going to answer pretty fast compared to the other companies we’ve used before.

Are there any areas SEO Brand could improve?

I’m happy with the work they provide. Of course, sometimes there are things we'd like different, but they always listen. I don’t have any improvements they can make because they respect deadlines and they provide good customer service. I’m really happy.

They’ve always been on time.
    They delivered for the price we paid.
    I haven’t had any problems.

Digital Marketing Work for Real Estate Agent

"I love their attention to detail. I love the fact that if I have a change I want to make, they’re quick to respond."

Jun. 2012- Ongoing

SEO Brand provided web development, Facebook ads, and search engine optimization to increase brand recognition and drive referrals. They offer other digital marketing as necessary; their service is ongoing.

Philadelphia Metro Area
Real Estate Agent

SEO Brand increased brand recognition and drove revenue from $9 million to $50 million in five years. Responsive and detail-oriented, SEO Brand diversified the online presence while prioritizing client satisfaction.

I’m a real estate agent with Berkshire Hathaway Fox & Roach in and around Gloucester County, New Jersey.

What challenge were you trying to address with SEO Brand?

My main goal is for branding. Also, because I’m a referral-driven agent, I want to get the word out that we’re based on integrity and customer service in order to attract more customers. Our referrals and dedication to our clients is optimal.

They did work on our website, Facebook, and Google. They did some marketing and website design.

How did you come to work with SEO Brand?

I did a Google search and saw their presence online. I loved the fact that they’re not narrowly focused. Because I’m an immigrant, I loved the globalization of their work and liked what I saw.

How much have you invested with SEO Brand?

We spent $7,500 on the website and I spend an average of $10,000 a year with them.

We started working with them in June 2012, and the work is ongoing.

I’ve been doing real estate for a long time and have seen the market change. The shift in the last 3 years has been the millennial revolution. Everything is about online presence and accessing Google and the social media aspect. One of the main things that has helped me is the digital presence but also the pages. There are dozens of pages bringing me to the forefront.

SEO Brand's work has allowed a good presence online. When someone Googles me and they see there are 14 or 15 pages on Google, I would think that gives the client reassurance. At first, I was able to keep track of the analytics but now I don’t have time to track them because I’m so busy. When I started with them, my volume was $9M and now it’s almost $50M a year.

How did SEO Brand perform from a project management standpoint?

Their responsiveness is excellent. I love their attention to detail. I love the fact that if I have a change I want to make, they’re quick to respond, which is the way I like to work myself. That makes my job easier.

Are there any areas SEO Brand could improve?

I can’t think of anything. I’m very happy.

Their attention to the client is wonderful and I would tell them to continue on that path. Sometimes when a brand gets too large, they can lose that focus.

International SEO Engagement for Government Agency

"Their senior leadership was always available and super-responsive. They were adaptable to the situation as well."

Oct. 2016 - Mar. 2017

SEO Brand optimized multiple websites for a US government agency, using their expert Google SEO strategies to target international audiences to counteract extremist influences.

10,001 + Employees

Washington DC Metro Area
Senior Analyst, Government Organization

Throughout the engagement, SEO Brand identified current site shortcomings and offered recommendations for long-term solutions. The team ensured satisfaction through their increasing SEO results, adaptive workflow, and competitive price point.

I’m a senior analyst with a government agency. I work on developing themes and narratives for our social media outreach team. These are the people who use social media to direct messages at audiences we’ve targeted, who are potentially susceptible to extremist influence.

What challenge were you trying to address with SEO Brand?

Our goals involved security and reducing threats. We were trying to optimize one particular webpage. In my case, there were two aspects that were part of the contract. The first involved an international website. It’s an Arabic-language site that focuses on victim-centric stories as a way of offsetting the messages and propaganda that extremist groups try to convey.

The work was about 98% SEO, focusing on Google. SEO Brand gave us recommendations about website design, but they weren’t directly involved in the design enhancements or changes.

How did you come to work with SEO Brand?

I wasn’t the one who made the final selection. There were four potential candidates that were researched by a small body within our staff. I think it was a combination of their reputation, price point, and capability of handling the work that we needed.

How much have you invested with SEO Brand?

The ballpark price for the contract was $300,000.

The project began in October of 2016 and ended in March of 2017.

We were satisfied with both our relationship and the results. Any of the results that we weren’t able to achieve from this contract were based on our limitations in resources and staff. There wasn’t anything that SEO Brand did that jeopardized the success of the contract in any way.

Based on the goals we had for the six-month engagement, the value of SEO Brand was more about them helping us determine where our shortcomings were and where our products were inefficient and ill-conceived. When it comes to the actual optimization of the site, we were only approaching that when the contract expired.

Part of the understanding of our relationship with them was because we were a bit adrift with our web product. It was under-developed, under-resourced, and under-staffed at the time that we asked SEO Brand to help us. The most critical component of what they did was identifying where a lot of the shortcomings were and making long-term recommendations, even though we won’t see results for a while. This particular site was so far in the hole that it would take a lot of digging to get it to a functional product.

How did SEO Brand perform from a project management standpoint?

Internally, we all have a very good opinion of SEO Brand. One thing we liked is that they were available night and day. Their senior leadership was always available and super-responsive. They were adaptable to the situation as well. Not only did they propose certain ideas and concepts, but when they saw our capabilities, they also were able to adapt and adjust their strategies to match them.

What did you find most impressive about SEO Brand?

On top of their availability and adaptability, we had a really solid relationship with them. They’re good people. Mike Salvaggio, their CEO, is a great guy who can level with us and talk in plain language on some pretty heady topics. He never made us feel that we were ever too far adrift from ultimately accomplishing our goals.

Are there any areas SEO Brand could improve?

In the run-up to our initial interaction with them, before the discovery session, there was limited discussion about setting parameters and expectations for this discovery session. Despite the fact that they did a technical audit of our websites, I think it would have been helpful if we had protracted conversations about goals from the outset to give them a better understanding of our physical working environment and some of the political sensitivities surrounding our product and outputs. This could have helped them tailor their SEO strategy a little more closely with our unique product.

We’re not your typical business. We have a product, outputs, an audience, and goals we want to reach, but due to the nature of what we communicate and what we “sell,” I think it requires a little more upfront to make sure you can hit the ground running with a message that’s tailored to our particular outfit.

Their price point was the best of the options we had.
    They were always thoughtful, thorough, and adaptable. Once we established a relationship and a rapport, they really understood our expectations, and we understood their expectations of us.