SEO - Agency of the Year Finalist - Over 23+ Years

SEO Inc has more than 23 years of SEO / PPC specific experience
We believe in developing digital marketing campaigns built on a foundation of SEO Inc's’ proven methodology. As search engines, social media and mobile technology have evolved, so have we. SEO Inc continues to test and discover new creative ways to achieve our client's business goals.

SEO Inc is the SEO Agency of the Year finalist voted by Search Engine Land and a multi-award winning innovative Internet Marketing company located in San Diego CA. Other accolades include Top SEO Enterprise Company, Top B2B Agency, Best PPC Agency and Best Digital Marketing Agency for 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.

Our SEO Company has been one of the most successful because we are the most innovative by continually creating new SEO Services to drive traffic, conversions, and revenue for our clients. At SEO Inc, we are relentless and passionate about getting our client's results.

We have a winning track record since 1997 by continuous testing and research regarding our SEO services that result in generating conversions, leads, and revenue for our clients, but we’re not just an SEO company. Service Minded & Results Driven is in our DNA.

1997
Carlsbad, CA
  • 5841 Edison Place, Suite 140
    Carlsbad, CA 92008

PGE 20th Century Fox Tacori Teleflora Vegas.com Entrepreneur.com Fredericks of Hollywood 1-800 Dentist 1-800 Flowers Jacuzzi Beaches & Sandals Resorts Marriott SC Johnson McAffee G4 TV Anthem Blue Cross LPL Financial Aqualung Burts Bees EyeGlasses.com

SEO Services for ASL Review Site

"We have been truly impressed with how attentive and fast to respond they are."

Oct. 2019 - Ongoing

SEO Inc provides SEO efforts for an ASL review site. They performed an audit on the website and created a plan.

Tampa, Florida
Serena Scheide
Owner, ASL Reviews

There has been a steady rise in organic traffic and ranking since SEO Inc. began working. The team also improved site speed and received great feedback on the content they provide. Remaining easily accessible, they respond quickly and host weekly calls.

Owner, ASL Reviews. ASL Reviews is a popular review site that features ASL interpretation.

For what projects/services did your company hire SEO Inc.?

SEO services for our review site.

We wanted to increase our organic traffic and decrease our ad spend over time.

SEO Inc was referred to us! Before we moved forward with SEO Inc we vetted a multitude of other SEO companies. Ultimately SEO Inc ticked all the right boxes.

After performing an audit on our site, SEO Inc clearly spelled out a plan to increase our organic traffic. First up, solving site speed issues and backend SEO. We work closely with a project manager, Gail, who I speak with weekly to review goals, challenges, and success with. In addition to addressing our site speed issues, SEO Inc works closely with us to help us optimize new content, find relevant topics of interest that can help increase traffic, as well as working to secure strong backlinks for our site.

I work directly with the project manager, Gail. Every week I have a conference call with her to go over any site issues and address any areas of concern. We also have support from James, who handles the more technical side of the site. We've also had the pleasure of working directly with the CEO, Garry.

Since working with SEO Inc we have seen a steady rise in organic traffic and ranking. In fact, we have earned several #1 ranking positions and featured snippets since beginning our relationship. They have also successfully managed to improve our site speed and provide relevant monthly content for our blog.

The team at SEO Inc is incredibly responsive. The weekly call is a great opportunity for current communication but Gail and the team are easily accessible by email should a more pressing matter occur.

We have been truly impressed with how attentive and fast to respond they are. But most of all, we are impressed with the results! We now have several pages of content ranking on the first page, even a few featured snippets!

To date we have been very pleased with the services provided by SEO Inc.

SEO for Mattress & Pillow Manufacturer

"They are hard-working, knowledgeable, and highly responsive."

Sept. 2019 - Ongoing

SEO Inc. provided SEO results for a mattress and pillow manufacturer. The company utilized white-hat techniques to increase the client's rankings.

Agoura Hills, California
Rick Swartzburg
VP of Product & Business Development, Snuggle Pedic

While the engagement is ongoing, the client has seen improved organic search rankings. SEO Inc. establishes a smooth workflow through consistent and open communication. The team is knowledgeable, efficient, and experienced.

Mattress and pillow manufacturer, wholesaler and direct to consumer sales

SEO for website

Increase organic ranking

I used them years ago sucessfully.

Search Engine Optimization through white hat only techniques.

Owner, CTO, Accounting department and assigned rep. have all interacted with our account.

While we are still ongoing and have no final results, our organic rankings have increased, traffic is on the upswing, but even more importantly, they have detoxed the site completely and are working to speed it up, so they are handling things that I did not even hire them for!

Extremely effective and they are amazing with their responsiveness and communication with our team. I have actually never in 20 years of working with SEO companies, ever even seen this type of dedication. They are like ravenous dogs going after a bone!

They are hard-working, knowledgeable, and highly responsive.

Time will tell if they achieve the level of rankings for our website that they are going after, but in the meanwhile, I have no improvement suggestions I can even offer them.

Overall Score They are at the top of their game and blow away the competition in every way, so long as you want to go the honest, white hat way of doing SEO!
    Never a issue on their part
    Great value for the service and knowledge you get
    It just doesn't get any better than an honest, smart and hard working SEO company!
    100% and I already have!

SEO Services for Wine Retailer & Subscription Service

“It has been the best money I’ve spent so far on my business.”

Nov. 2017 - Ongoing

SEO Inc provided SEO services for a wine membership service. Throughout the multi-year engagement, they’ve also ensured that the platform is using modern technology and is optimized for search.

Encintias, California
Michael Powers
Owner, Chamber Wines

The project increased traffic and has helped expand the demographic and regions the platform ships to. SEO Inc provides excellent customer service, and can always be reached over the phone. Overall, they’re fantastic partners.

I’m the owner of a wine membership and retail business called Chamber Wines.

What challenge were you trying to address with SEO Inc?

I’ve been in the industry for over 30 years, and as an online store, I needed to be more visible online. We definitely needed to get more traffic coming to the website.

They call us every once in a while, to check in to make sure we’re optimizing and using best practices. They often make sure I’m using modern platforms. The web designer then works on my website.

Three people are usually on my emails.

How did you come to work with SEO Inc?

I found them at a trade event, and someone recommended them.

I pay $5,000 per month.

We started working together in November 2017 and it’s engagement.

We started shipping wine for demographics we haven’t shipped to before. They were very successful. I would have ended the engagement if I hadn’t seen results. After we first started, they showed me how many people were coming to our site compared to before we started working together, and there was just a huge difference. It has been the best money I’ve spent so far on my business. We have a good relationship.

How did SEO Inc perform from a project management standpoint?

The few times I’ve called them to ask questions, they’ve answered or they’ve gotten back to me within the hour. I know that social media and web traffic are important, but I’m not usually very interested in that, but they had a way of putting it into the context of my business.

They pick up the phone when I call. It bothers me when I work with other companies that prefer email. I prefer to talk to a human being.

Not that I know of.

Give them a six-month deal, and if they don’t deliver, you can move on then. They’re great.

SEO & PPC for Consumer Product Management Business

"SEO Inc. is very hands-on and professional."

June 2019 - Ongoing

Performing extensive research, SEO Inc. assessed competitors, site health, and keyword strategy to inform SEO and PPC campaigns. The team manages Google Ads and Bing Ads as well as social media efforts.

Santa Monica, California
Erika Schimik
President, BUG-A-SALT

As a result of SEO Inc.’s efforts, organic site sessions have increased by 124%. Ad spend has decreased by 76% while revenue has grown by 63% due to the team’s more effective digital marketing strategies. They are accessible and dedicated, communicating effectively to ensure continued collaboration.

I am the President of Skell Inc. Our CEO, Lorenzo Maggiore, invented the Bug-A-Salt and Skell Inc. handles manufacturing, marketing, and distribution for Mr. Maggiore’s creations.

For what projects/services did your company hire SEO Inc.?

Finding an honest agency to help our growing business & brands. Initially we contacted SEO Inc. to help us manage Google and Bing. More recently, we’ve engaged them to assist us with our Social Media efforts.

Our goals are to improve our online sales through improved organic rankings and improved management of our Google Ad and Bing Marketing efforts.

We hired a consultant, a veteran big agency warrior, to vet potential suitors. Based on our corporate culture, SEO Inc. was her top recommendation (and she was right they have been an excellent match for our E-Commerce business).

For Search Engine Optimization, we were provided with a clear roadmap of steps that would be made to our site so that it was optimized for optimal search engine traffic growth and improved keyword rankings. The initial in-depth research that was done was extensive: site health audit, benchmark report, competitor analysis and keyword research. When SEO Inc. took over management of our Google AdWords and Bing Ad campaigns, we immediately saw our key metrics increase across the board including sales, conversions, and ad-spend cost-effectiveness. We are so impressed with SEO Inc.’s management of our SEO and PPC efforts, we requested that they assist us with managing our Social Media.

My SEO Inc. team consists of a Project Manager, PPC Director, and Social Media Director. In addition, should anything arise, we have access to a web developer and an engineer. An added bonus is that the founder Garry Grant and I communicate frequently to discuss strategy and highlight opportunities moving forward.

Our Organic sessions have increased by 124% since working with SEO Inc. and our organic e-commerce revenue have increased by 63%. In fact, in July we spent 76% less on Google than we did last year and our eCommerce conversion rate increased by 51% and our sales increased by 1%; thus allowing us to explore product expansion and new ways of streamlining our business.

Our team at SEO Inc. is extremely professional and engaged with our team. We hold weekly meetings and we communicate regularly via email. SEO Inc. keeps my team updated on tasks performed and media spend/conversions.

SEO Inc. is very hands-on and professional. Our relationship and the services they provide is personized to fit our needs.

No, I can’t think of any at this point. But I’m comfortable in my relationship with SEO Inc. that I would bring it to their attention and we would discuss it openly.

See above.

SEO for Franchise Cleaning Company

"They're an honest, hardworking team with exceptional abilities."

SEO Inc. executes a full SEO strategy that includes backend optimization, internal linking, and keyword targeting. They also recently refreshed website content.

Denver, Colorado
Jonathan Barnett
CEO & President, Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning

The strategy has boosted the company's growth and helped it outstrip competitors. SEO Inc. uses flexible, intelligent tactics to target both franchisees and consumers. The team stands apart for their dependable communication, expert advice, and commitment to long-term success.

We're the franchisor for Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning, with hundreds of franchisees and locations across the United States and Canada. I'm the CEO and president. We offer complete operational and marketing support for our franchisees.

For what projects/services did your company hire SEO Inc.?

We needed a vendor to help with SEO. We've engaged them for nearly 10 years, and are hoping to expand their role.

We wanted to stay up-to-date on the latest SEO trends.

We met with many vendors, but SEO Inc. was the best option by far.

SEO Inc. is our full-service SEO provider. They manage all our web properties and improve their rankings. They use a variety of keywords, implement internal linking strategies, and optimize backend code to improve our Google search recognition. They recently cleaned up our main website to prepare for a relaunch.

We have worked directly with the founder and director, but they have a whole team that handles day-to-day tasks.

We wouldn't be where we are today without SEO Inc. I'm impressed by their commitment to staying on top of the latest trends. We're far ahead of our competition because of their help.

We’re impressed with their professionalism and accessibility. They send us personalized alerts at all hours of the day to notify us of important updates and critical changes. They do their best to avoid delays and anticipate potential issues. Their organized, efficient workflow always moves the project forward.

SEO Inc. understands that our brand identity and reputation needs to speak to both potential franchisee owners and their customers. The team knows how to communicate with both audiences effectively.

Money is the clear drive for most vendors, but SEO Inc. stands out for their commitment to our success. They even started working on our account before we signed a contract. We’ve never considered looking for a new partner. They're an honest, hardworking team with exceptional abilities.

No, SEO Inc. is the real deal!

Overall Score I couldn't ask for a better SEO partner.

Ongoing SEO and PPC Campaigns for National Retail Distributor

“After the second year, our business more than quadrupled.”

2015 - Ongoing

SEO Inc. provides ongoing SEO and PPC services, working on keywords, SEO, the site’s functionality, and paid search campaigns.

Louis Levy
Vice President, The Levy Group

Their services produce excellent results, as illustrated by the increase in spending made following the clear output from the first year’s investment. The team is collaborative, knowledgeable, and able to provide professional services while immersing themselves in the project at all times.

I’m the VP of The Levy Group, a fashion conglomerate that designs, manufactures, and distributes many different product categories via their own proprietary brands.

What challenge were you trying to address with SEO Inc.?

We were moving towards a direct to consumer business approach, so we needed to optimize our site. That meant making sure that everything was in order in terms of keywords that create visibility, as well as the functionality of the site.

We told them our history and our future expectations. They did an excellent job of explaining every venue of opportunity based off of our budget, mapping out what our expectations should be. They took into consideration the types of products we’re trying to sell and are consumer based.

They also did the SEO and managed our paid search campaigns.

We were working directly with Dalton (Digital Marketing Expert, SEO Inc.).

How did you come to work with SEO Inc.?

They were recommended by a friend.

We started working together in 2015 and the work is ongoing.

I was so impressed with their SEO work after the first year that I wanted to do more with them, then after the second year, our business more than quadrupled. We increased the spend and had them manage everything.

They do an excellent job collaborating with us and explaining the analytics. The project provided us with the tools to successfully manage our business, giving us a very cost-effective roadmap moving forward.

How did SEO Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

They were extremely professional and did a very good job—the project management is excellent. We met in person once, while the majority of our meetings are on the phone with one or two Skype meetings. I trust them fully.

They’re so hands-on and professional—I get unbelievable service. They’re really on it and conduct themselves in an ethical manner. Overall, I’m very impressed with their performance.

If you’re willing to put in the effort, they can create the vehicle for you to do a good job. Communicate as much as possible and utilize their service.

Ongoing SEO Campaigns for Audiology Practice

“They break down complex jargon and concepts and make it clear for those unfamiliar with the process.”

Sept. 2017 - Ongoing

SEO Inc implemented a marketing strategy to aid in online visibility efforts. They've refreshed elements of an existing website and continue to make changes to improve the organic search result rankings.

Encinitas, California
Matthew Nesbitt
Owner, North Coast Audiology

The digital campaigns helped garner a substantial increase in overall users and growth in business. The SEO Inc team has coupled their expertise with strong commitment, ensuring clarity throughout the process. They’ve produced solid deliverables, satisfying all expectations.

I’m the owner of North Coast Audiology. We help patients with hearing disorders.

What challenge were you trying to address with SEO Inc?

We wanted to differentiate ourselves from others in the industry. We didn’t want to be lumped in with those taking older approaches, like direct mail and newspaper ads, because we feel unique in our field. We wanted an SEO approach that would earn us more patients.

The project began with the SEO Inc team giving a PowerPoint presentation on their SEO process and an overview of the concept. They showed us our company's analytics on how we were performing in search engines. From there, they walked us through the changes they were going to make. Their team made updates to our website and implemented SEO tactics to improve our search engine ranking organically.

My main point of contact on the SEO Inc team is Garry (CEO, SEO Inc).

How did you come to work with SEO Inc?

After meeting Garry, I felt his company was the perfect fit for our project. He seemed to have the insight into how to attract patients in a non-traditional way.

We expect the entire campaign to total between $35,000–$40,000.

We started working together in September 2017, and the project is ongoing.

Our traffic increased by 300% and we’ve had a noticeable growth in business. We track how our patients find us and the work SEO Inc has done largely contributes to our incoming patients.

How did SEO Inc perform from a project management standpoint?

SEO Inc keeps us in the loop on their progress—they send us milestone updates and request our feedback. Their team keeps us informed on everything from deadlines to the reasoning behind their latest action.

They break down complex jargon and concepts and make it clear for those unfamiliar with the process. They keep me up to speed and explain everything so that I can manage my expectations and understand their work. I always feel that they handle the project well.

There’s nothing I can think of for them to improve on; they’re the only company I’ve worked with in this industry, but they have an excellent reputation for a reason.

If you’re someone who has limited knowledge in the SEO industry, listen to their advice. You’ll start to understand their process better and see results that make sense.

I already have recommended them.

Website Redesign for Manufacturing Company

"SEO Inc. has the most genuine people I’ve ever had the pleasure of working with."

Jan. - Sept. 2015

SEO Inc. redesigned a website when the older version started failing. Their team focused on cleaning content and URLs while building a responsively designed platform.

Valencia, California
Darleen Monson
Marketing Communications Specialist, Fralock

As a result of the updated website, there has been a dramatic increase in revenue. The site strengthened the company’s quality and perception in their industry. SEO Inc. responds within minutes and provides a dedicated team.

I’m the marketing communications specialist for a manufacturing company. My role includes maintaining the website and designing print advertising and sales collateral materials.

For what projects/services did your company hire SEO Inc.?

Our previous website was slow and not performing well. SEO Inc. designed several websites for us over the past five years. Each site got bigger and bigger. SEO Inc. is beyond excellent when supporting, responding, and developing our websites.

We wanted a responsively designed website with faster site time, and that could hold more information.

We interviewed and reviewed the work of many companies. SEO Inc. stood out above the others because their client base was delighted with their work and have been working with them for many years.

The project included redesigning two websites and combining them into one responsive site. SEO Inc. worked on creating unique pages that would rank well on search engines. We needed the pages to have clean links and URLs. There was also repetitive information on our website, so that needed to be cleaned up and fixed.

We worked with dedicated project managers and engineers.

In the market, we were perceived as distributors, not manufacturers, as a result of our RFQ’s being low quality. After SEO Inc. redesigned the website, optimized content, and cleaned up URLs, we have seen our quote requests dramatically change.

Our partnership was excellent. Cari (Director of Project Management, SEO Inc.) and her team were extremely responsive. The engineers monitor our website daily to optimize performance. All requests are handled in minutes.

SEO Inc. has the most genuine people I’ve ever had the pleasure of working with. Their team goes above and beyond.

No, nothing that I have experienced during this engagement.

Overall Score Their work was outstanding.
    They were excellent at sticking to schedule.
    Their cost was extremely fair.
    Their work was high quality.
    I would likely recommend them.

SEO Services for Carpet Cleaning Business

“They’re very professional. We’re impressed with their team’s level of accessibility.”

2014 - Ongoing

In an ongoing partnership, SEO Inc. manages keyword performance, linking strategies, and backend code for a variety of web properties. Their efforts are designed to increase both local and national visibility.

Joshua Morse
Online Presence Manager, Oxi Fresh

SEO Inc.’s strategies triggered notable improvements in terms of keyword rankings and overall visibility. The team’s proactive approach set the foundation for a successful collaboration with minimal delays. They continue to show a high level of communication, dedication, and efficiency.

I’m the online presence manager of Oxi Fresh. We’re a carpet-cleaning franchise based in Denver with about 530 locations across US and Canada. I manage both local and franchise-wide visibility.

What challenge were you trying to address with SEO Inc.?

We needed a vendor to help with our SEO efforts.

SEO Inc. is our full-service SEO provider. They manage all of our web properties and focus on improving the rankings of each. The team works with a variety of keywords, implementing internal linking strategies and optimizing backend code to increase our recognition in Google’s system. They’ve recently helped clean up our main website in preparation for a relaunch initiative. We’re looking to expand their role with our company.

I primarily work with three people from SEO Inc., and I also speak with the CEO from time to time. We mainly communicate with our project manager, and another teammate handles our backend needs.

How did you come to work with SEO Inc.?

Oxi Fresh first worked with SEO Inc. before I started with the company. Our CEOs knew each other, so it was an easy choice. We stopped the initial collaboration because we needed to cut back our spending. When we had the funds to support SEO work, we returned to SEO Inc.

This specific engagement started in October 2013, but they worked with the company before that. Currently, our relationship is ongoing.

After our first time working with SEO Inc., we ranked on the first page of Google results. In time, our web properties dropped off to the eighth page on average. Within two months of our second engagement with their team, we were back up to the second page. Four months in, we started ranking on the first page again for both local and nation-wide searches. Initially, we were highly ranked for about 800 keywords, and now we’re close to 2,000. These results speak to the valuable effects of SEO Inc.’s services.

How did SEO Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very professional. We’re impressed with their team’s level of accessibility. They sent us personalized alerts at all hours of the day to notify us of important updates or critical changes. They follow a very organized and efficient workflow, always looking to keep the project moving forward. They do their best to avoid delays and anticipate possible issues.

The franchising industry is a bit different than most; we’re catering to two clients—franchisees and consumers. SEO Inc. understands that our overall brand identity and reputation needs to speak to both potential franchisee owners and their customers. The team knows how to communicate with both audiences effectively.

Money is the clear drive for most vendors, but SEO Inc. stands out for their commitment to the success of our company. They even started working on our account before we signed a contract. We’ve never considered looking for a new partner.

I would like them to improve their reporting processes—we plan to speak with them about this in the near future. We’d prefer more detailed and personalized explanations of their work at the franchise level. It’s a very minimal problem and doesn’t reduce the positive impact they’ve had on our business.

Overall Score There have been a few hiccups, but SEO Inc. handled them appropriately.
    I’ve already referred them.

SEO for Reusable Bag Company

"Their professional, friendly, and knowledgeable staff is their greatest asset."

Aug. 2017 - Aug. 2018

SEO Inc. provides SEO services including website content, quality backlinks, and blog posts.

Huntington Beach, CA
CEO, BagzDepot

Search rankings and website traffic have improved dramatically since SEO Inc. was first engaged. Expertise and responsiveness are hallmarks of their work. The team’s quality deliverables set them up for a renewal of the engagement.

I’m the CEO of BagzDepot. We specialize in printing business logos and artwork on reusable bags.

For what projects/services did your company hire SEO Inc.?

We hired SEO Inc. to improve our online presence on search engines. In the promotional item industry, there is high competition on keyword rankings.

Our overall goal was to generate more online traffic and increase customers. In order to do that, we needed to rank higher on search engines with our niche keywords.

We’d been searching for a vendor for a long time when we came across SEO Inc. on LinkedIn. After reviewing their online presence, we scheduled a call. They were very professional and understood our goals and needs. Their friendliness was another key reason we selected them for our SEO needs.

We started with a discovery call. This helped us communicate and get on the same page about the company and our niche. They performed a site audit and then came up with a strategic plan. They now provide content, blogs, and backlinks for our website each month. They also produce monthly reports that show a snapshot of the project at that moment.

We were assigned a project manager. We’re also in contact with the CEO at times to make critical changes or updates on the project.

We’ve seen a huge improvement in keyword ranking since the engagement began. Before we started with SEO Inc., we weren’t showing up on page one—or even pages two or three—for any of our key terms. Now we appear on page one for most of our keywords, and at the top of page one for several of our top converting keywords. We’ve also seen a significant increase in our web traffic. We’re very happy.

How did the SEO Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very responsive via email or phone. They’re always quick to answer all of our questions. The project manager is very helpful. They always ask for our approval before making any changes to our site. Their team is great to work with, and it’s really nice to be able to get a second opinion from their CEO. We’re happy to extend our contract with SEO Inc.

What impresses you about the SEO Inc.?

They invest the time to come up with new topics and ideas about our industry. We’re very happy with the results they’ve delivered to date. Their professional, friendly, and knowledgeable staff is their greatest asset.

Overall Score They're a great company to work with.
    Great
    I will definitely refer them to others.