Nationally Top-Rated Web Design

We build custom WordPress websites that are responsive, clean, modern, and user focused. A web design project is broken up into four phases - strategy, design, development, and training. At Sayenko Design, our web design workflow typically follows a set series of processes:

1. Defined Business Objective  2. Persona Development  3. Conversion Goal Identification 4. Messaging Development 5. Value Proposition  6. Wireframing  7. UI/ UX design 8. Web Development 9. SEO Implementation

Bellevue, WA
  • 1424 148th ave SE
    Bellevue, WA 98007
  • 11335 NE 122nd Suite 105
    Kirkland, WA 98034
  • 102, 17750 56 Ave #505
    Surrey, BC V3S 1

LinkedIn, Boys & Girls Club of King County, Brooks Running, Invention Development Fund at Intellectual Ventures, University of Washington, Bellevue College, and many more.

Nonprofit - Strategy, Design & WordPress Development

B2B/ B2C - Strategy, Design & WordPress Development

B2C – Strategy, Design & WordPress Development

Nonprofit – Strategy, Design & WordPress Development

America’s Foundation for Chess

User Focused Strategy & Web Design

Strategy, Design & WooCommerce Development

Web Design & Salesforce Integration for AI Company

“They provided impeccable insight into UX and best practices.”

Dec. 2018 - May 2019

Sayenko Design designed and developed a website from scratch. While trying to improve SEO, the site needed to affectively communicate the business’s values and services to generate hiring leads.

VP of Marketing, AI Company

The site has received a lot of positive feedback. Although there has been very little promotion, there has been an increase in lead generation and SEO rankings are higher. The Sayenko Design team is very knowledgeable, and they were able to provide valuable recommendations that improved the site.

I’m the VP of marketing at an AI company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Sayenko Design?

We needed to rebuild our B2B website from scratch and had several goals in mind. First, we wanted to provide a rich resource center for people who are interested in learning more about our company. Our home page needed to be engaging and informative, while describing our industry, company, and values.

We also wanted to attract potential new hires, so we wanted a career site that could be integrated with our recruiting app. This way, people applying for jobs can easily upload their information.

Finally, they needed to improve SEO rankings and lead generation. Therefore, the site needed to include the right keywords and call to action markers. To track downloads of our product, we integrated our Salesforce application with the platform.

The first step was explaining our objective and making sure that our designs aligned with what we wanted to accomplish. Then we outlined all the pages— how they should be segmented, what types of pages there would be, etc.

We then went into the design phase. Although we provided a few ideas, they presented several designs that incorporated the industry’s best practices. After learning a little bit about our business and customers, Sayenko Design came up with some great recommendations.

After the design phase, we had a coding launch meeting, where we saw different mockups of what the pages would look like.

I worked with Mike (Owner & Chief Designer, Sayenko Design), he was our primary designer. After the design phase, we started working with Kyle (Web Developer, Sayenko Design). He was the primary contact for the programming phase, and we worked with him on adding any features and localizing language.

How did you come to work with Sayenko Design?

We wanted to select a local firm, so we could closely interact with them. I searched online for firms with B2B experience, and I think I actually found them on Clutch. I then contacted the three local providers with the highest ratings.  I narrowed it down based on price, some of the recommendations they provided, and their understanding of the project. Sayenko Design came back to us with a well-thought-out proposal, and I felt like they were the best fit for us.

Our initial project was quoted to be $48,000. However, we’ve probably spent $60,000 because we made enhancements that weren’t in the original scope

We worked together from December 2018- May 2019.

We’ve received a lot of positive feedback from customers, our board, and everyone on our team. Based on aesthetics, everyone likes our website. We have seen a slight improvement in our SEO, but that takes time, so we expect to rank even higher.

On the hiring end of our website, we’ve received contact information from about 60 people. We haven’t even started promoting that part of the site or focused on lead generation yet. The site provides a solid overview of what our company does and our industry, so it has certainly helped recruitment efforts.

How did Sayenko Design perform from a project management standpoint?

Our workflow was great. They set up a portal for our project, in which we were able to communicate, ask questions, voice concerns, and track the schedule online. Of course, we missed a few deadlines, but that was due to a few changes we made.

It was really easy to communicate with them, but the frequency in which we talked changed depending on what was needed for the project. For example, during the design phase, we were going back and forth on mockups, so we talked every other day. Then, once we started the coding phase, we only communicated twice a week. Even during QA, only a few things needed to be tweaked if there was a bug, so we still only talked on the phone twice a week.

They provided impeccable insight into UX and best practices. They had several great recommendations, so we added features, like animations, based on their feedback.

A few things were missed when we transitioned from design to coding, but they were quickly fixed. There could have been slightly better communication when the design team handed their work off to the coding team.

Provide them with a concept or a goal, and let them use their creative experience to come up with designs for you rather than just telling them what you want.

There were a few things on our schedule that slipped.
    All of their deliverables were high quality, but occasionally there were hiccups.

Web Design for Optometrist Office

“We're confident that both the site and keyword research they've done will help us achieve our business goals.”

Jan. - Apr. 2019

Sayenko designed and developed a website from scratch, including wireframes and some SEO services.

Owner, Optometrist Office

Sayenko developed a highly professional and aesthetically pleasing website that continues to show improvement in online performance after launching. In addition to the quality of their work, their team was also easy to work with, organized, proactive, and responsive to our needs.

I'm the owner of an optometrist office.

What challenge were you trying to address with Sayenko Design?

As a new business, we reached out to Sayenko to develop our website from scratch.

Initially, we filled out a questionnaire to help them learn more about our business and goals. They then provided wireframes and built our website from scratch, collaborating with us on content. They've also provided SEO services, including keyword research.

I mainly worked with three people, including Nick (Digital Marketing Manager, Sayenko Design) and Mike (Seattle Web Designer, Sayenko Design).

How did you come to work with Sayenko Design?

I interviewed a number of web developers but ultimately felt that Mike's presentation was the most thoughtful. He had a strong strategy and process that made me feel confident in their abilities.

We invested about $10,000.

We worked together from January–April 2019.

Sayenko developed a very professional, high-quality website that continues to show improvements in overall traffic. We're confident that both the site and keyword research they've done will help us achieve our business goals.

How did Sayenko Design perform from a project management standpoint?

They were very professional and organized throughout the process, providing clear steps and expectations of what they needed from us. We communicated with them pretty much every week, especially towards the end of the project. They also used a project management tool that we found to be very helpful in tracking and providing feedback throughout the phases of the project.

They're both highly professional and approachable.

Personally, we could use more training than what they initially provided, but Mike has already agreed to set up a time to provide more guidance.

Overall Score We had a great experience overall and learned a lot throughout the process.
    They were very timely and responsive throughout the engagement.
    They're not pushy about services, allowing clients to customize purchasable services.
    I'd absolutely recommend them to others.

WordPress Web Redesign for Technology Company

"They helped us understand the value added of having a fresh, clear, and professional website."

Dec. 2018 - Apr. 2019

Sayenko Design overhauled a website from scratch for WordPress. The team created content and guided the wireframing and design processes.

Carl Hung
Sales Marketing Management, Integrated Surface Technologies, Inc.

Sayenko Design leveraged their expertise and consistent communication skills to ensure successful results. The improved website effectively communicated the mission for a niche audience.

I do sales and marketing for Integrated Surface Technologies, Inc.

What challenge were you trying to address with Sayenko Design?

We redesigned a new website and did hosting with another vendor. However, the quality was substandard. Our team hired Sayenko Design to redesign the site from scratch on WordPress.

Sayenko Design started with an overview of the wireframes, designs, and the project’s progression. The team also wrote content for the homepage.

We worked primarily with Mike (Owner and Chief Designer, Sayenko Design) while Nik (Web Strategist/SEO, Sayenko Design) focused on content creation.

How did you come to work with Sayenko Design?

We did a Google search for local vendors, narrowing the selection down from eight to four agencies. Our team then met each service provider and received quote estimates. We selected Sayenko Design because the team was highly organized, calm, and detail-oriented. They were also great listeners and could accommodate our constrained budget.

We spent between $12,000–$14,000.

We started working together in December 2018 and the partnership ended in April 2019.

The site does not have high-volume traffic because we are in a niche industry. However, the quality was vastly superior to the previous version. Sayenko Design pulled our message together quickly—integrating concepts and case studies into the clear presentation of our capabilities and process.

How did Sayenko Design perform from a project management standpoint?

Sayenko Design guided us through a seamless process. We communicated daily except for the month where they waited on us to execute our line items. The teams then resumed daily communication as we got close to going live.

No, they delivered on their promises. I would use them again and recommend them.

Overall Score We had a great experience.
    They met every deadline.
    They weren't the highest bid nor the lowest bid. The pricing was competitive.
    They drove the project and enabled them to deliver.
    I would gladly refer them.

Web Dev & Digital Marketing for Data Literacy Organization

"Sayenko Design meets all my needs and requirements, and they’re delightful to work with."

Nov. 2018 - Ongoing

Sayenko Design developed a website based on a custom WordPress template. Key features include an event calendar, a learning management system, and e-commerce integration.

Ben Jones
CEO, Data Literacy

The number of qualified leads has increased dramatically since the engagement began. Sayenko Design keeps the project moving through constant communication, providing critical status updates throughout the engagement. They also offer useful tactical advice that is subsequently implemented.

I'm the CEO and founder of Data Literacy LLC, a company that helps people learn the language of data through training and education.

What challenge were you trying to address with Sayenko Design?

We were preparing for launch so the challenge was to establish a website that would start to build our presence as well as a client lead funnel.

Sayenko Design built a custom WordPress template and an entire website based on that template. They connected the site to marketing automation and campaign software, as well as learning management system tools and plugins. That way, I can begin collecting leads and selling products through WooCommerce. They did some initial SEO research to help me understand if I was using the right keywords, page names, and text verbiage.

In addition to WooCommerce, they created several integrations with our website to HubSpot CRM and MailChimp. They also developed an events calendar that allows me to let people know about presentations and training offerings that I have coming in the near future. They installed a learning management system called Sensei LMS, which is a WooCommerce product and WordPress plugin that allows me to create, publish, and sell custom courses on my website.

I work mostly with three people. Mike (Owner, Sayenko Design) and I speak multiple times per week. I worked with a web developer and designer during the design portion of the build. I interfaced with their web strategist at the beginning of the engagement on SEO.

How did you come to work with Sayenko Design?

I found their website via Google search for Seattle web design firms. I was looking for a local company because I wanted to build a relationship that could continue as I develop additional products down the road. I filled out a form on their website, and Mike got back to me soon after that. We had a good conversation about the project, and he used the additional details to put together a proposal.

Our total expenditure for the launch of the site is in the neighborhood of $11,000.

We first spoke in early November 2018. We launched two weeks ago and continue to have conversations about adjustments.

Within the first day of launch, we’ve had several different types of organizations reach out to us using the contact form on the site. That’s resulted in a number of highly-qualified leads that we're actively pursuing. We've also seen downloads of our e-book, which we published to build our distribution list. Requests for information are coming in daily. We've grown our distribution list by over 15% in just a couple of weeks. Also, we’ve gotten feedback from clients and partners that the website is very well-designed and developed.

How did Sayenko Design perform from a project management standpoint?

Sayenko Design scores top marks. They have a project management suite that allows me to receive and complete tasks, upload files, share links, and message with them. It also integrates seamlessly with my email client, so I’m able to communicate with them quickly and easily. We have multiple check-in conversations to go through design reviews as well as making sure that the project is on track. They do a fabulous job managing the entire project timeline as well as communications.

Sayenko Design meets all my needs and requirements, and they’re delightful to work with. They go above and beyond my expectations by providing great advice. They advised me on how to best create a website in terms of positioning, having a clear and cohesive message, and design advice around building noticeable call-to-action buttons. I didn't expect them to give me so much overall business advice. As this is my first startup, I really appreciated that input.

The graphics that their team created and uploaded could have been stronger. I worked with a separate graphic designer who was able to provide visual assets for the site. They were a big improvement over the basic designs created by Sayenko Design. Those may have just been placeholder designs because I’d requested to have my designer provide input and updates.

Avoid one of the pitfalls I fell into, which was not having content created in a timely fashion. The delays in the project were mostly due to my content creation schedule. The degree that you have your content, verbiage, and page materials ready to go will facilitate a speedier web build and implementation.

I've had a number of people ask me for their contact information.

WooCommerce Design & Dev for IT Service Company

"The engagement was seamless."

Sept. 2017 - July 2018

Sayenko Design designed and developed a WooCommerce website. The team designed a logo and leveraged internal mock-ups.

Menlo Park, California
CEO, IT Service Company

The team worked independently while maintaining regular communication. Their designs realized the intended vision, but also included new creative enhancements.

I’m the CEO of an IT managed services provider. We cater exclusively to attorneys and law firms.

What challenge were you trying to address with Sayenko Design?

We wanted to launch a one-stop-shop service for solo attorneys and small law firms. The web-based portal would enable users to manage the essential technology services they needed to operate. We hired Sayenko Design to build that solution.

The project started with a conversation, during which I described my vision. Sayenko Design sent a proposal and I accepted it. Next, they prepared screenshots based on mock-ups I had provided. The team then designed a logo and prototyped a WooCommerce website. After back and forth on revisions, we ported it over to the WordPress domain. We’re now tweaking the site.

I worked mostly with Kyle (Web Developer, Sayenko Design) and interacted with Mike (Owner and Chief Designer, Sayenko Design).

How did you come to work with Sayenko Design?

I did a Google search and Sayenko Design was one of the first results for web design firms. The team had very positive reviews as well. When I called them, Mike picked up the phone personally and was generous with his time. He explained various components of the project and I described our vision.

We started working together in September 2017 and the partnership ended in July 2018.

This project is a long process because we’re not in any rush. We have another parallel business in addition to this one. Given the circumstances, we want to ensure the solution is good before launching it.

How did Sayenko Design perform from a project management standpoint?

The engagement was seamless. We infrequently communicated during the prototype phase because Sayenko Design didn’t require oversight. The frequency of our interactions increased as we went over revisions. Kyle was always willing to jump on a call and explain an item or hear our feedback. We used Teamwork.

Kyle was a brilliant designer and brought our ideas to life. He struck a great balance between our vision and his own aesthetic touch.

They could improve communication with clients, specifically keeping them apprised of progress.

Clients should describe their vision with as much detail as possible. They should also specify the areas in which they’re looking for feedback.

WordPress Web Design for Plumbing Company

“They were great at redirecting us toward really effective ideas.”

June - Aug. 2018

Sayenko Design provided website design and development, redoing an old website and bringing its management in-house. The team completed the website, did SEO work, and launched the site.

Mary
Owner, Raymark Plumbing

The new site is excellent, with input from the Sayenko Design team ensuring that the end result was attractive, functional, and easy for users to navigate and stay on. They were good partners who offered professional, relevant advice, particularly with regards to SEO.

I’m the owner of Raymark Plumbing. We do service work for customers in the Seattle area.

What challenge were you trying to address with Sayenko Design?

We had a very old website that wasn’t managed locally, and we wanted to redo it and bring it in-house.

We met on the phone with Mike (Seattle Web Designer, Sayenko Design) and he was a really great listener. He sent us a thorough questionnaire in which we outlined our wants, needs, and things we didn’t like. We sent in some website examples and talked about colors, fonts, design, and the timeline. He then presented to us what to expect, introducing us to the team and telling us what each person would do, including SEO.

They completed the website in August 2018, and we plan to go live in a couple of days. We’ll have a second phase after we roll out during which we’ll dive into SEO deeper and talk more about marketing.

I worked with Mike and one other person.

How did you come to work with Sayenko Design?

I Googled “best website developers in Seattle” and did research into the top 10. I weighed up what services they offered, what kind of references they had, what websites they’d done before, and if I liked them. Mike stood out as being not a salesman, but an interested and interesting person who liked to make websites and was a good designer. He had a lot of good ideas about color, audience preferences, and SEO, which is really important to us.

We spent $23,000.

We worked together from June–August 2018.

They did a good job. We had some ideas that Mike very diplomatically explained should not be used—they were maybe a little bit too unconventional, wild, and wouldn’t meet the SEO need or keep our customers on the site for longer. They were great at redirecting us toward really effective ideas.

How did Sayenko Design perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management was excellent, and communication was great—we communicated a couple times a month and a lot more in the beginning. We weren’t able to meet the deadlines on our end, but I had warned them that may happen.

The most impressive thing to me is Mike’s calmness. Anything can happen, but he’ll bring us back to the goal and the strategy in a very professional and calm way.

I asked them for a lot of advice, especially on SEO, and they were always really great about explaining why we would do one thing versus another. They’re professional.

Call them. Mike’s really good at what he does.

Overall Score We’re going to use them again for SEO and marketing as they were so good.
    He’d call, and we’d find a date to meet if needed. It was really clear who would call who.
    I didn’t have any qualms about cost.
    They were really great at communication and explaining the reasons behind things.

WordPress Web Redesign & SEO for Care Company

“They understood our business and created very good content for our website.”

Sept. - Dec. 2018

After developing wireframes, Sayenko Design redesigned a WordPress website, created content for it, and provided SEO services.

Marc Lilly
CEO, Concierge Care Advisors

The website is user-friendly and the in-house team is happy with the new design. Sayenko Design met all needs, while their excellent project management and communication skills helped them establish a smooth process.

I'm the CEO of Concierge Care Advisors.

What challenge were you trying to address with Sayenko Design?

Our website was very old-fashioned, so we were looking for a vendor to help us redesign the site.

First, they learnt about our market and the persona of our clients. Then, they created the wireframes and redesigned our WordPress site, making it mobile responsive. They also helped us with content creation and provided basic SEO.

I mostly worked with Mike (Owner and Chief Designer, Sayenko Design) and Nik (Web Strategies, Sayenko Design).

How did you come to work with Sayenko Design?

We did some research on a number of companies. After I talked to each one of them, I realized that Sayenko Design would be the best fit for us.

We spent about $11,000.

We worked with them between September–December 2018.

The new website is easy to navigate and we love its look and feel.

How did Sayenko Design perform from a project management standpoint?

We had weekly briefs and they did an excellent job keeping the project on track. We mostly used phone and email to communicate.

They understood our business and created very good content for our website. Also, they're easy to work with.

I can't think of anything.

They're great communicators and deliver everything on time. We were happy with the process.

Overall Score We had five websites built for our company, but that was the best experience.
    They met all the deadlines.
    Based on our research, that was a fair price.
    They did what they said they'd do.
    I've already referred them to other people.

Design, Development, & SEO Strategy for Surgeon

“The owner was great at keeping us on track, and the team was excellent.”

Jan. 2018 - Apr. 2018

Sayenko Design developed and designed a WordPress website, taking it from inception to completion. They also worked on SEO, weaving keywords into the content.

Kirkland, Washington
Surgeon, Private Practice

Sayenko Design had effective project management and consistently met deadlines. They provided clear communication and created high-quality final products. They team is small but skilled, making them a great partner.

I'm an orthopedic spinal surgeon at a private practice.

What challenge were you trying to address with Sayenko Design?

I wanted to do more direct marketing to patients through SEO and an updated website.

The first thing we did was discuss our objectives and goals, then Sayenko Design created a proposal that clearly defined the phases of our project. We started with mockups of different design layouts and then narrowed it down to three to finalize the site. The next phase was backend dev, creating the infrastructure of the site, keywords, and overall layout. I then created content and put it into the WordPress site, which I’m able to manage by myself.

We worked with two people, but there was an entire team behind the scenes.

How did you come to work with Sayenko Design?

We found them online when searching for web dev in our area. We considered a few other agencies, but I liked Sayenko Design’s previous work, so I hired them.

We spent around $16,000.

We worked together from January–April 2018.

I’m happy with the final results. We’ve put a lot of time into our keywords and SEO, but we don’t have any metrics on that yet.

How did Sayenko Design perform from a project management standpoint?

Initially, we met weekly, but then they started working on their own. Our interactions just depended on what phase of the project we were in. The owner was great at keeping us on track, and the team was excellent.

They’re a small organization that’s able to accomplish a lot of tasks, from dev to SEO. We worked directly with the owner, which made it an intimate and effective partnership.

Have a consultation with the owner to go over project details and determine if they’re a good fit.

They're timely.
    They’re fairly expensive, but it seems to be typical.
    They're outstanding and have excellent quality products and services.
    I'm highly likely to refer them.

WordPress Web Design & SEO for Law Firm

“I’m happy with their ability to deliver.”

Aug. - Oct 2018

Sayenko Design built a WordPress website for a law firm. They assisted with logo design, structuring, and content formatting. The team also implemented several SEO campaigns to increase digital visibility.

Partner, Law Firm

The new website is more professional than the previous iteration in terms of design, interface structure, and content quality. Sayenko Design was a reliable partner, communicating responsively and following an organized workflow.

I’m a partner at a law firm that specializes in plaintiffs’ employment.

What challenge were you trying to address with Sayenko Design?

Our company relocated from Kansas City to Bellevue, so we wanted to build a website more suited to our new local audience.

We provided their team with the content we wanted to feature on the new website, and they created a series of wireframes. Then, we went through an iterative process to finalize the logo, visuals, and structural elements. When we approved, Sayenko Design built out the site on a WordPress platform.

Besides web development, Sayenko Design went above and beyond to provide several SEO services, including keyword analysis and homepage copywriting. They also supported and trained our team in setting up our Google Search Console free of charge in addition to educating us on how to optimize a page for keywords.

I worked with two people from Sayenko Design.

How did you come to work with Sayenko Design?

I searched for vendors online and considered about five. After looking through their ratings and reviews, I shortlisted two. Out of those, I decided on Sayenko Design.

We spent over $10,000.

We worked on the project from August–October 2018.

We don’t have any hard metrics yet; we’re still working on getting recognized by the Google algorithm. Anecdotally speaking, the new site is a clear upgrade from our previous iteration. The color scheme is better, the formatting is better, and the content is better. Overall, it’s more professional and user-friendly.

How did Sayenko Design perform from a project management standpoint?

They were great. We communicated on a need-by-need basis, so our interactions varied according to our workload. Primarily, we spoke via email and tracked the project with a management tool. We also held a phone conference at one point to go over additional details.

I’m happy with their ability to deliver. Their work is professional and high-quality.

No, not that I can think of.

They delivered on time.
    They offer good value for what they charge.
    The website was great.
    I’d refer them.

WordPress Web Design for Hospital

“Sayenko Design helped us brainstorm and find the best ideas for our audience.”

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

Sayenko Design spearheaded an iterative design process for a website that includes a public section and private portal. They developed a thorough understanding of the company before brainstorming.

Mary Catlin
Senior Director, Honoring Choice Pacific Northwest

Sayenko Design delivered a significantly improved site design with a sleek appearance and seamless navigation. Large font sizes, clear pictures, and distinct links make it accessible and easy to read. The team flexibly accommodated a changing scope and was responsive to the client’s needs.

I'm the senior director for Honoring Choice Pacific Northwest.

What challenge were you trying to address with Sayenko Design?

We needed a new website for the public with a behind-the-scenes portal where our partners could access information.

When I joined the project, we took the initial steps of figuring out and aligning our goals and deciding how to manage the project. We spent the bulk of our time on the iterative process of the design phase.

I give Sayenko Design significant credit for being so flexible with us. When we first approached them, we didn't know exactly how we wanted the design to look. We ended up building it during the process of working together. Sayenko Design helped us brainstorm and find the best ideas for our audience.

We mainly worked with two people, Mike (Web Designer, Sayenko Design) and Kyle (Web Developer, Sayenko Design). A few other designers were involved in the beginning.

How did you come to work with Sayenko Design?

I came in partway through the project, so I wasn't there in the beginning when we hired Sayenko Design. From my understanding, we selected them through the RFP process. Presumably, the fact that they're local was a factor in hiring them.

We spent about $20,000–$40,000.

We've been working together since March 2018. The website is slated for release within the next few weeks, probably by December 2018. Sayenko Design has finished the vast majority of their work. At this point, most of the responsibilities left are ours, like internal stakeholder reviews we’re conducting over the next few weeks.

The new site is much cleaner from an aesthetic perspective than it was before. The old version was arranged very hodgepodge, and it was nearly impossible to find anything. We worked hard on improving the readability with large fonts and contrast because seniors make up a large part of our readership. Our revamped platform includes clear links and a lot of pictures to show users what they're looking for.

How did Sayenko Design perform from a project management standpoint?

Sayenko Design had a useful project management tool set up from the beginning. They were very communicative and highly responsive. It varies depending on the stage, but we usually communicate on a weekly basis.

We did have a lot of back and forth, probably because I wasn't there at the beginning which required some transition internally. We changed the scope multiple times to incorporate everything we needed within the site, but they helped us get it done, and we're happy with the results.

I've been especially impressed with Sayenko Design’s ability to learn about our company's work throughout this process. They gave us specific guidance about what we were trying to do, which became hugely beneficial towards the end of the project. Having a clear understanding of our content helped them set it up in an intuitive format. I really appreciated their support.

Looking back at the process overall, we could have done a better job of aligning at the beginning. I think that's more related to our side and internal transitions than specific to their team, though.

In hindsight, defining a better concept of how we wanted the end product to look would have been helpful. Sayenko Design was very patient about building it as we went, but having a more precise idea on both ends could have been more effective potentially.

Overall Score We had a very positive experience.
    They were very clear about deadlines all the way through.
    They offered high value and were willing to work with us to expand the scope as needed for reasonable additional costs.
    We had a very high-quality experience.
    I would definitely refer them.