Nationally Top-Rated Web Design

Gold

We build custom WordPress websites that are responsive, clean, modern, and user focused. A web design project is broken up into four phases - strategy, design, development, and training. At Sayenko Design, our web design workflow typically follows a set series of processes:

1. Defined Business Objective  2. Persona Development  3. Conversion Goal Identification 4. Messaging Development 5. Value Proposition  6. Wireframing  7. UI/ UX design 8. Web Development 9. SEO Implementation

Bellevue, WA
  • 1424 148th ave SE
    Bellevue, WA 98007
  • 11335 NE 122nd Suite 105
    Kirkland, WA 98034
  • 102, 17750 56 Ave #505
    Surrey, BC V3S 1

LinkedIn, Boys & Girls Club of King County, Brooks Running, Invention Development Fund at Intellectual Ventures, University of Washington, Bellevue College, and many more.

Nonprofit - Strategy, Design & WordPress Development  Image

User Focused Strategy & Web Design

Strategy, Design & WooCommerce Development Image

Strategy, Design & WooCommerce Development

Branding, SEO & Web Design for CO2 Laser Company

"In terms of internal feedback, we think the site elevates the professionalism of our digital footprint."

Apr. - Aug. 2019

Sayenko Design rebranded and redesigned a website for a laser product manufacturer. In addition to providing both back- and frontend support, the team delivered SEO services to increase the site's visibility.

Everett, Washington
Application Sales Engineer, Access Laser

Stakeholders are pleased with the remarkable design improvements that were made. Transparent and proactive, Sayenko Design offered an accessible task management tool to keep their client up-to-date with the progress of the engagement. Their wealth of relevant experience set them apart.

I work for Access Laser Company. We’re a CO2 laser manufacturer based in Everett, Washington. My title there is application sales engineer, and I’m the project lead for our website relaunch and rebranding initiative.

What challenge were you trying to address with Sayenko Design?

We were looking to update the functionality of the website to handle cross-platform browsers more effectively. We also wanted to improve our SEO and be more intentional about the way we were presenting ourselves online. It’s a website redesign project, but also a rebranding process. We’re trying to change the way we position ourselves within our market.

At the outset, Sayenko went fairly deep into discussing our business and our competitors. They met with me and our sales and marketing manager to better understand our company’s value proposition, specifically how we differentiate ourselves from others in our space.

That process involved their team doing keyword research to see which terms our existing website was ranking highly for. They also chose keywords to emphasize during the rebranding process.

The next phase of the project was less focused on working with their leadership team, and more geared towards solidifying expectations. We collaborated with their team to implement our vision for the new website.

I interfaced directly with four different people at Sayenko. They had a different specialist for each stage of the process. For example, one person was focused on the SEO keywords, and another was responsible for the backend of the site. We also had a frontend developer who implemented the designs.

How did you come to work with Sayenko Design?

We first contacted Sayenko while we were evaluating a series of different potential vendors. We narrowed our list down to about five options before having an introduction call with Mike (CEO, Sayenko Design).

He walked us through Sayenko’s experience working with other companies in our field, including some who work in the same manufacturing environment. He told us about their approach during those projects and how they were able to focus on our specific industry.

We’ve invested around $25,000.

The project ran from April to August of 2019.

We haven’t fully launched the website yet because we’re still adding some of our finished content. In terms of internal feedback, we think the site elevates the professionalism of our digital footprint. Aesthetically speaking, we’re in a much better place now than we were at the beginning of 2019.

How did Sayenko Design perform from a project management standpoint?

I thought they performed well. Their team had a very transparent project management schedule. Also, their project management portal was browser-enabled, which let us track their milestones and see where we were intersecting. Their work was always visible, and we were able to see which tasks were being addressed at any moment.

They were very open about the information and resources we needed. They also gave us notice of new requirements well in advance to avoid potential bottlenecks. We were never bogged down by poor communication, and all of the expectations were extremely clear.

Phone calls and meetings were held on an as-needed basis. We ended up speaking with them about every other week. Typically, we would escalate to these conversations if emails or messages in the portal weren’t sufficient, or we needed some quick clarification.

There were a few instances where there was miscommunication and things weren’t executed in the way we initially envisioned. But once those were identified, they were able to quickly address the issue. In the end, I felt that it was a fairly streamlined process.

The thing that we were initially impressed with—which heavily influenced our decision to move forward with them—was their high-level viewpoint of our website goals. They understood that it was more than an advertising tool and that we were trying to shift how people perceived us both internally and externally. Having that broader view—understanding the purpose of the project as it relates to our strategy moving forward—was something that other developers weren’t exhibiting.

I would have liked a clearer feedback cycle where they could better understand the importance of particular milestones. A few situations occurred where we were trying to be a bit more personalized with the products, making them better suited for our industry, and we had to keep reiterating requirements.

There were also several instances when they tried to start with a boilerplate structure that was based on their previous experiences. It was sometimes a struggle getting them to understand our ideas and why we wanted to be different from some of their previous clients.

Have a solid understanding of your company objectives, and write out milestones and timelines for fulfilling those goals. Give them a template that they can put their framework around. They do a great job of bringing their experience to the table.

Overall Score They were very responsive, professional, and transparent. They were always upfront about potential delays, which made them easy to work with.
    They were probably in the ninetieth percentile in terms of meeting deadlines. Everything was done within a very reasonable length of time.
    While they were on the higher end of the quotes we received, they did an excellent job of balancing customization with efficiency.
    The quality was very high, but sometimes the nuance of our goals was lost. They had to address some items that didn’t quite match our expectations.
    I recommend them as someone to be considered among other vendors. I’m comfortable enough with their services to give them that level of endorsement.

WordPress Web Design for Educational Nonprofit

"The site he created is on par or better than others in the industry."

Aug. 2018 - Mar. 2019

Sayenko Design produced a WordPress site design for a nonprofit.

Atlanta, Georgia
Founder, Nonprofit

Sayenko Design created a visually stunning site that drew interest from potential funding partners. Accessible and transparent, the team maintained open lines of communication to foster a collaborative and supportive partnership. Their expertise and quality of work set them apart.

I’m running a nonprofit that specializes in donating books to underserved families with young children. Our mission is to put books in these homes so that these kids can read from an early age.

What challenge were you trying to address with Sayenko Design?

I hired Sayenko to create a website that would let families select books that they wanted for their children. It needed to be user-friendly, highly functional, and intuitive. We were hoping to model it off of other successful nonprofit sites.

We started with a comprehensive discovery phase where Sayenko made a vision board of what I wanted. They also gave me a template to complete, and I wrote about 30 pages of content for them. Even before this process, Mike (Owner & Chief Designer, Sayenko Design) and I were able to discuss the project and put things in writing. From there, we started looking at different platforms to use to create the site.

Mike was the designer, and there was a programmer who worked on the project as well. The other gentleman focused on the functionality of the site.

How did you come to work with Sayenko Design?

I looked them up on a few different sites, including Clutch. After reading comprehensive reviews and seeing their pricing data, I felt that they would be the right fit. I knew that I wanted to go with a smaller firm that would be more affordable.

I’ve spent about thirty thousand dollars.

The project started in August 2018 and finished in March 2019.

Ultimately, they pulled it off. They created a product that I was pleased with. Unfortunately, because this is a passion project of mine, I haven’t been able to raise the capital to make everything fully functional at this point. We still need the funds to actually provide the books to the families.

We haven’t tested it in the field yet, but that doesn’t take away from the great work and the beautiful site that they produced. From an aesthetic point of view, the site is exactly what I was looking for. They gave me the product that I had envisioned. I’ve shown it to potential investors, and many of them have expressed further interest.

I plan to collaborate with Sayenko Design on future projects. I want to do whatever I can to help them get more business. They’re great guys, they’re professional, and they did excellent work.

How did Sayenko Design perform from a project management standpoint?

In the beginning, we had weekly meetings, and I used a portal to comment back and forth with them. Aside from the consistent verbal meetings and the comment portal, I could also call them anytime, and they were always available. Whether it be about payment or project details, they were flexible about talking with me.

They’re a small shop, but they’re also efficient, which helped the project go smoothly. The project management was awesome, and they were receptive to all sorts of changes, down to font colors and other preferences of mine. They were also clear about what they needed to keep the project moving forward.

Mike designed everything, and it was all gorgeous. I showed his work to other designers who vetted it, and they all said it looked great. I think his design ability is top-notch. The site he created is on par or better than others in the industry.

We were able to talk about what other well-known sites were doing successfully, and he delivered those features in his own unique way. The site is modern, sleek, and meets all of the needs of my organization. I hope the best for him as he continues to grow, and I wish my site were live so that it could be an example to others.

They could’ve been a little bit more patient. I had a lot of different projects happening at the same time, and this occasionally drew my focus from the website. They were times when they were pushing me about moving the project forward. I think that they’re used to doing everything in-house, while I was trying to find the best person for each different project.

Scheduling was on point. Things didn’t always go according to plan, but they were efficient and hardworking.
    Sayenko produced quality work at an affordable rate. The value was high given the cost. Most of the other estimates I received were higher.
    The design elements of the site were beautiful. They also delivered everything in a short time.
    I would refer Mike and his team to anybody. I think he’s a rising star and has a great thing going.

Web Design & Salesforce Integration for AI Company

“They provided impeccable insight into UX and best practices.”

Dec. 2018 - May 2019

Sayenko Design designed and developed a website from scratch. While trying to improve SEO, the site needed to affectively communicate the business’s values and services to generate hiring leads.

VP of Marketing, AI Company

The site has received a lot of positive feedback. Although there has been very little promotion, there has been an increase in lead generation and SEO rankings are higher. The Sayenko Design team is very knowledgeable, and they were able to provide valuable recommendations that improved the site.

I’m the VP of marketing at an AI company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Sayenko Design?

We needed to rebuild our B2B website from scratch and had several goals in mind. First, we wanted to provide a rich resource center for people who are interested in learning more about our company. Our home page needed to be engaging and informative, while describing our industry, company, and values.

We also wanted to attract potential new hires, so we wanted a career site that could be integrated with our recruiting app. This way, people applying for jobs can easily upload their information.

Finally, they needed to improve SEO rankings and lead generation. Therefore, the site needed to include the right keywords and call to action markers. To track downloads of our product, we integrated our Salesforce application with the platform.

The first step was explaining our objective and making sure that our designs aligned with what we wanted to accomplish. Then we outlined all the pages— how they should be segmented, what types of pages there would be, etc.

We then went into the design phase. Although we provided a few ideas, they presented several designs that incorporated the industry’s best practices. After learning a little bit about our business and customers, Sayenko Design came up with some great recommendations.

After the design phase, we had a coding launch meeting, where we saw different mockups of what the pages would look like.

I worked with Mike (Owner & Chief Designer, Sayenko Design), he was our primary designer. After the design phase, we started working with Kyle (Web Developer, Sayenko Design). He was the primary contact for the programming phase, and we worked with him on adding any features and localizing language.

How did you come to work with Sayenko Design?

We wanted to select a local firm, so we could closely interact with them. I searched online for firms with B2B experience, and I think I actually found them on Clutch. I then contacted the three local providers with the highest ratings.  I narrowed it down based on price, some of the recommendations they provided, and their understanding of the project. Sayenko Design came back to us with a well-thought-out proposal, and I felt like they were the best fit for us.

Our initial project was quoted to be $48,000. However, we’ve probably spent $60,000 because we made enhancements that weren’t in the original scope

We worked together from December 2018- May 2019.

We’ve received a lot of positive feedback from customers, our board, and everyone on our team. Based on aesthetics, everyone likes our website. We have seen a slight improvement in our SEO, but that takes time, so we expect to rank even higher.

On the hiring end of our website, we’ve received contact information from about 60 people. We haven’t even started promoting that part of the site or focused on lead generation yet. The site provides a solid overview of what our company does and our industry, so it has certainly helped recruitment efforts.

How did Sayenko Design perform from a project management standpoint?

Our workflow was great. They set up a portal for our project, in which we were able to communicate, ask questions, voice concerns, and track the schedule online. Of course, we missed a few deadlines, but that was due to a few changes we made.

It was really easy to communicate with them, but the frequency in which we talked changed depending on what was needed for the project. For example, during the design phase, we were going back and forth on mockups, so we talked every other day. Then, once we started the coding phase, we only communicated twice a week. Even during QA, only a few things needed to be tweaked if there was a bug, so we still only talked on the phone twice a week.

They provided impeccable insight into UX and best practices. They had several great recommendations, so we added features, like animations, based on their feedback.

A few things were missed when we transitioned from design to coding, but they were quickly fixed. There could have been slightly better communication when the design team handed their work off to the coding team.

Provide them with a concept or a goal, and let them use their creative experience to come up with designs for you rather than just telling them what you want.

There were a few things on our schedule that slipped.
    All of their deliverables were high quality, but occasionally there were hiccups.

Web Design for Optometrist Office

“We're confident that both the site and keyword research they've done will help us achieve our business goals.”

Jan. - Apr. 2019

Sayenko designed and developed a website from scratch, including wireframes and some SEO services.

Bellevue, Washington
Owner, Optometrist Office

Sayenko developed a highly professional and aesthetically pleasing website that continues to show improvement in online performance after launching. In addition to the quality of their work, their team was also easy to work with, organized, proactive, and responsive to our needs.

I'm the owner of an optometrist office.

What challenge were you trying to address with Sayenko Design?

As a new business, we reached out to Sayenko to develop our website from scratch.

Initially, we filled out a questionnaire to help them learn more about our business and goals. They then provided wireframes and built our website from scratch, collaborating with us on content. They've also provided SEO services, including keyword research.

I mainly worked with three people, including Nick (Digital Marketing Manager, Sayenko Design) and Mike (Seattle Web Designer, Sayenko Design).

How did you come to work with Sayenko Design?

I interviewed a number of web developers but ultimately felt that Mike's presentation was the most thoughtful. He had a strong strategy and process that made me feel confident in their abilities.

We invested about $10,000.

We worked together from January–April 2019.

Sayenko developed a very professional, high-quality website that continues to show improvements in overall traffic. We're confident that both the site and keyword research they've done will help us achieve our business goals.

How did Sayenko Design perform from a project management standpoint?

They were very professional and organized throughout the process, providing clear steps and expectations of what they needed from us. We communicated with them pretty much every week, especially towards the end of the project. They also used a project management tool that we found to be very helpful in tracking and providing feedback throughout the phases of the project.

They're both highly professional and approachable.

Personally, we could use more training than what they initially provided, but Mike has already agreed to set up a time to provide more guidance.

Overall Score We had a great experience overall and learned a lot throughout the process.
    They were very timely and responsive throughout the engagement.
    They're not pushy about services, allowing clients to customize purchasable services.
    I'd absolutely recommend them to others.

WordPress Web Redesign for Technology Company

"They helped us understand the value added of having a fresh, clear, and professional website."

Dec. 2018 - Apr. 2019

Sayenko Design overhauled a website from scratch for WordPress. The team created content and guided the wireframing and design processes.

Carl Hung
Sales Marketing Management, Integrated Surface Technologies, Inc.

Sayenko Design leveraged their expertise and consistent communication skills to ensure successful results. The improved website effectively communicated the mission for a niche audience.

I do sales and marketing for Integrated Surface Technologies, Inc.

What challenge were you trying to address with Sayenko Design?

We redesigned a new website and did hosting with another vendor. However, the quality was substandard. Our team hired Sayenko Design to redesign the site from scratch on WordPress.

Sayenko Design started with an overview of the wireframes, designs, and the project’s progression. The team also wrote content for the homepage.

We worked primarily with Mike (Owner and Chief Designer, Sayenko Design) while Nik (Web Strategist/SEO, Sayenko Design) focused on content creation.

How did you come to work with Sayenko Design?

We did a Google search for local vendors, narrowing the selection down from eight to four agencies. Our team then met each service provider and received quote estimates. We selected Sayenko Design because the team was highly organized, calm, and detail-oriented. They were also great listeners and could accommodate our constrained budget.

We spent between $12,000–$14,000.

We started working together in December 2018 and the partnership ended in April 2019.

The site does not have high-volume traffic because we are in a niche industry. However, the quality was vastly superior to the previous version. Sayenko Design pulled our message together quickly—integrating concepts and case studies into the clear presentation of our capabilities and process.

How did Sayenko Design perform from a project management standpoint?

Sayenko Design guided us through a seamless process. We communicated daily except for the month where they waited on us to execute our line items. The teams then resumed daily communication as we got close to going live.

No, they delivered on their promises. I would use them again and recommend them.

Overall Score We had a great experience.
    They met every deadline.
    They weren't the highest bid nor the lowest bid. The pricing was competitive.
    They drove the project and enabled them to deliver.
    I would gladly refer them.

Web Dev & Digital Marketing for Data Literacy Organization

"Sayenko Design meets all my needs and requirements, and they’re delightful to work with."

Nov. 2018 - Ongoing

Sayenko Design developed a website based on a custom WordPress template. Key features include an event calendar, a learning management system, and e-commerce integration.

Bellevue, Washington
Ben Jones
CEO, Data Literacy

The number of qualified leads has increased dramatically since the engagement began. Sayenko Design keeps the project moving through constant communication, providing critical status updates throughout the engagement. They also offer useful tactical advice that is subsequently implemented.

I'm the CEO and founder of Data Literacy LLC, a company that helps people learn the language of data through training and education.

What challenge were you trying to address with Sayenko Design?

We were preparing for launch so the challenge was to establish a website that would start to build our presence as well as a client lead funnel.

Sayenko Design built a custom WordPress template and an entire website based on that template. They connected the site to marketing automation and campaign software, as well as learning management system tools and plugins. That way, I can begin collecting leads and selling products through WooCommerce. They did some initial SEO research to help me understand if I was using the right keywords, page names, and text verbiage.

In addition to WooCommerce, they created several integrations with our website to HubSpot CRM and MailChimp. They also developed an events calendar that allows me to let people know about presentations and training offerings that I have coming in the near future. They installed a learning management system called Sensei LMS, which is a WooCommerce product and WordPress plugin that allows me to create, publish, and sell custom courses on my website.

I work mostly with three people. Mike (Owner, Sayenko Design) and I speak multiple times per week. I worked with a web developer and designer during the design portion of the build. I interfaced with their web strategist at the beginning of the engagement on SEO.

How did you come to work with Sayenko Design?

I found their website via Google search for Seattle web design firms. I was looking for a local company because I wanted to build a relationship that could continue as I develop additional products down the road. I filled out a form on their website, and Mike got back to me soon after that. We had a good conversation about the project, and he used the additional details to put together a proposal.

Our total expenditure for the launch of the site is in the neighborhood of $11,000.

We first spoke in early November 2018. We launched two weeks ago and continue to have conversations about adjustments.

Within the first day of launch, we’ve had several different types of organizations reach out to us using the contact form on the site. That’s resulted in a number of highly-qualified leads that we're actively pursuing. We've also seen downloads of our e-book, which we published to build our distribution list. Requests for information are coming in daily. We've grown our distribution list by over 15% in just a couple of weeks. Also, we’ve gotten feedback from clients and partners that the website is very well-designed and developed.

How did Sayenko Design perform from a project management standpoint?

Sayenko Design scores top marks. They have a project management suite that allows me to receive and complete tasks, upload files, share links, and message with them. It also integrates seamlessly with my email client, so I’m able to communicate with them quickly and easily. We have multiple check-in conversations to go through design reviews as well as making sure that the project is on track. They do a fabulous job managing the entire project timeline as well as communications.

Sayenko Design meets all my needs and requirements, and they’re delightful to work with. They go above and beyond my expectations by providing great advice. They advised me on how to best create a website in terms of positioning, having a clear and cohesive message, and design advice around building noticeable call-to-action buttons. I didn't expect them to give me so much overall business advice. As this is my first startup, I really appreciated that input.

The graphics that their team created and uploaded could have been stronger. I worked with a separate graphic designer who was able to provide visual assets for the site. They were a big improvement over the basic designs created by Sayenko Design. Those may have just been placeholder designs because I’d requested to have my designer provide input and updates.

Avoid one of the pitfalls I fell into, which was not having content created in a timely fashion. The delays in the project were mostly due to my content creation schedule. The degree that you have your content, verbiage, and page materials ready to go will facilitate a speedier web build and implementation.

I've had a number of people ask me for their contact information.

WooCommerce Design & Dev for IT Service Company

"The engagement was seamless."

Sept. 2017 - July 2018

Sayenko Design designed and developed a WooCommerce website. The team designed a logo and leveraged internal mock-ups.

Menlo Park, California
CEO, IT Service Company

The team worked independently while maintaining regular communication. Their designs realized the intended vision, but also included new creative enhancements.

I’m the CEO of an IT managed services provider. We cater exclusively to attorneys and law firms.

What challenge were you trying to address with Sayenko Design?

We wanted to launch a one-stop-shop service for solo attorneys and small law firms. The web-based portal would enable users to manage the essential technology services they needed to operate. We hired Sayenko Design to build that solution.

The project started with a conversation, during which I described my vision. Sayenko Design sent a proposal and I accepted it. Next, they prepared screenshots based on mock-ups I had provided. The team then designed a logo and prototyped a WooCommerce website. After back and forth on revisions, we ported it over to the WordPress domain. We’re now tweaking the site.

I worked mostly with Kyle (Web Developer, Sayenko Design) and interacted with Mike (Owner and Chief Designer, Sayenko Design).

How did you come to work with Sayenko Design?

I did a Google search and Sayenko Design was one of the first results for web design firms. The team had very positive reviews as well. When I called them, Mike picked up the phone personally and was generous with his time. He explained various components of the project and I described our vision.

We started working together in September 2017 and the partnership ended in July 2018.

This project is a long process because we’re not in any rush. We have another parallel business in addition to this one. Given the circumstances, we want to ensure the solution is good before launching it.

How did Sayenko Design perform from a project management standpoint?

The engagement was seamless. We infrequently communicated during the prototype phase because Sayenko Design didn’t require oversight. The frequency of our interactions increased as we went over revisions. Kyle was always willing to jump on a call and explain an item or hear our feedback. We used Teamwork.

Kyle was a brilliant designer and brought our ideas to life. He struck a great balance between our vision and his own aesthetic touch.

They could improve communication with clients, specifically keeping them apprised of progress.

Clients should describe their vision with as much detail as possible. They should also specify the areas in which they’re looking for feedback.

WordPress Web Design for Plumbing Company

“They were great at redirecting us toward really effective ideas.”

June - Aug. 2018

Sayenko Design provided website design and development, redoing an old website and bringing its management in-house. The team completed the website, did SEO work, and launched the site.

Mary
Owner, Raymark Plumbing

The new site is excellent, with input from the Sayenko Design team ensuring that the end result was attractive, functional, and easy for users to navigate and stay on. They were good partners who offered professional, relevant advice, particularly with regards to SEO.

I’m the owner of Raymark Plumbing. We do service work for customers in the Seattle area.

What challenge were you trying to address with Sayenko Design?

We had a very old website that wasn’t managed locally, and we wanted to redo it and bring it in-house.

We met on the phone with Mike (Seattle Web Designer, Sayenko Design) and he was a really great listener. He sent us a thorough questionnaire in which we outlined our wants, needs, and things we didn’t like. We sent in some website examples and talked about colors, fonts, design, and the timeline. He then presented to us what to expect, introducing us to the team and telling us what each person would do, including SEO.

They completed the website in August 2018, and we plan to go live in a couple of days. We’ll have a second phase after we roll out during which we’ll dive into SEO deeper and talk more about marketing.

I worked with Mike and one other person.

How did you come to work with Sayenko Design?

I Googled “best website developers in Seattle” and did research into the top 10. I weighed up what services they offered, what kind of references they had, what websites they’d done before, and if I liked them. Mike stood out as being not a salesman, but an interested and interesting person who liked to make websites and was a good designer. He had a lot of good ideas about color, audience preferences, and SEO, which is really important to us.

We spent $23,000.

We worked together from June–August 2018.

They did a good job. We had some ideas that Mike very diplomatically explained should not be used—they were maybe a little bit too unconventional, wild, and wouldn’t meet the SEO need or keep our customers on the site for longer. They were great at redirecting us toward really effective ideas.

How did Sayenko Design perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management was excellent, and communication was great—we communicated a couple times a month and a lot more in the beginning. We weren’t able to meet the deadlines on our end, but I had warned them that may happen.

The most impressive thing to me is Mike’s calmness. Anything can happen, but he’ll bring us back to the goal and the strategy in a very professional and calm way.

I asked them for a lot of advice, especially on SEO, and they were always really great about explaining why we would do one thing versus another. They’re professional.

Call them. Mike’s really good at what he does.

Overall Score We’re going to use them again for SEO and marketing as they were so good.
    He’d call, and we’d find a date to meet if needed. It was really clear who would call who.
    I didn’t have any qualms about cost.
    They were really great at communication and explaining the reasons behind things.

WordPress Web Redesign & SEO for Care Company

“They understood our business and created very good content for our website.”

Sept. - Dec. 2018

After developing wireframes, Sayenko Design redesigned a WordPress website, created content for it, and provided SEO services.

Marc Lilly
CEO, Concierge Care Advisors

The website is user-friendly and the in-house team is happy with the new design. Sayenko Design met all needs, while their excellent project management and communication skills helped them establish a smooth process.

I'm the CEO of Concierge Care Advisors.

What challenge were you trying to address with Sayenko Design?

Our website was very old-fashioned, so we were looking for a vendor to help us redesign the site.

First, they learnt about our market and the persona of our clients. Then, they created the wireframes and redesigned our WordPress site, making it mobile responsive. They also helped us with content creation and provided basic SEO.

I mostly worked with Mike (Owner and Chief Designer, Sayenko Design) and Nik (Web Strategies, Sayenko Design).

How did you come to work with Sayenko Design?

We did some research on a number of companies. After I talked to each one of them, I realized that Sayenko Design would be the best fit for us.

We spent about $11,000.

We worked with them between September–December 2018.

The new website is easy to navigate and we love its look and feel.

How did Sayenko Design perform from a project management standpoint?

We had weekly briefs and they did an excellent job keeping the project on track. We mostly used phone and email to communicate.

They understood our business and created very good content for our website. Also, they're easy to work with.

I can't think of anything.

They're great communicators and deliver everything on time. We were happy with the process.

Overall Score We had five websites built for our company, but that was the best experience.
    They met all the deadlines.
    Based on our research, that was a fair price.
    They did what they said they'd do.
    I've already referred them to other people.

Design, Development, & SEO Strategy for Surgeon

“The owner was great at keeping us on track, and the team was excellent.”

Jan. 2018 - Apr. 2018

Sayenko Design developed and designed a WordPress website, taking it from inception to completion. They also worked on SEO, weaving keywords into the content.

Kirkland, Washington
Surgeon, Private Practice

Sayenko Design had effective project management and consistently met deadlines. They provided clear communication and created high-quality final products. They team is small but skilled, making them a great partner.

I'm an orthopedic spinal surgeon at a private practice.

What challenge were you trying to address with Sayenko Design?

I wanted to do more direct marketing to patients through SEO and an updated website.

The first thing we did was discuss our objectives and goals, then Sayenko Design created a proposal that clearly defined the phases of our project. We started with mockups of different design layouts and then narrowed it down to three to finalize the site. The next phase was backend dev, creating the infrastructure of the site, keywords, and overall layout. I then created content and put it into the WordPress site, which I’m able to manage by myself.

We worked with two people, but there was an entire team behind the scenes.

How did you come to work with Sayenko Design?

We found them online when searching for web dev in our area. We considered a few other agencies, but I liked Sayenko Design’s previous work, so I hired them.

We spent around $16,000.

We worked together from January–April 2018.

I’m happy with the final results. We’ve put a lot of time into our keywords and SEO, but we don’t have any metrics on that yet.

How did Sayenko Design perform from a project management standpoint?

Initially, we met weekly, but then they started working on their own. Our interactions just depended on what phase of the project we were in. The owner was great at keeping us on track, and the team was excellent.

They’re a small organization that’s able to accomplish a lot of tasks, from dev to SEO. We worked directly with the owner, which made it an intimate and effective partnership.

Have a consultation with the owner to go over project details and determine if they’re a good fit.

They're timely.
    They’re fairly expensive, but it seems to be typical.
    They're outstanding and have excellent quality products and services.
    I'm highly likely to refer them.

Gold