Nationally Top-Rated Web Design

GOLD VERIFIED

We build custom WordPress websites that are responsive, clean, modern, and user focused. A web design project is broken up into four phases - strategy, design, development, and training. At Sayenko Design, our web design workflow typically follows a set series of processes:

1. Defined Business Objective 2. Persona Development 3. Conversion Goal Identification 4. Messaging Development 5. Value Proposition 6. Wireframing 7. UI/ UX design 8. Web Development 9. SEO Implementation

Bellevue, WA
  • 1424 148th ave SE
    Bellevue, WA 98007
  • 11335 NE 122nd Suite 105
    Kirkland, WA 98034
  • 102, 17750 56 Ave #505
    Surrey, BC V3S 1

LinkedIn, Boys & Girls Club of King County, Brooks Running, Invention Development Fund at Intellectual Ventures, University of Washington, Bellevue College, and many more.
Nonprofit - Strategy, Design & WordPress Development  Image

User Focused Strategy & Web Design

Strategy, Design & WooCommerce Development Image

Strategy, Design & WooCommerce Development

Strategy & Web Design for Software Development Consultancy

“I was definitely amazed by how well they learned about my industry and competitors.”

Feb. 2020 - Ongoing

Sayenko Design redesigned a website for a software development consultancy. They created new theme and messaging to help the site rank better and target three ideal customer personas.

Aldie, Virginia
Jason Grabowski
Owner, Baseline Achieved

Sayenko Design delivered top-notch work. Now, their partner is proud of the site, and regularly shares links to the site through blogs and social media. Messaging and content is appropriate for the industry. The team considered their partner’s ideas and found a way to incorporate them.

I have a consulting software development and training and support business that focuses on project scheduling and support.

What challenge were you trying to address with Sayenko Design?

I’ve had three web sites over the last four years. I developed each one using a variety of different tactics. I’ve worked with graphic designers who then off-loaded the project to offshore developers. As a result, my sites were very unstructured and didn’t have a deliberate message or theme.

I decided to reach out to US-based web developers that would take a more holistic approach to web development. I wanted them to create a theme, and work on marketing and branding the site.

They analyzed my competitors’ websites and looked at SEO rankings for certain keywords. Using that information, they tried to find the right messaging for my site, based on the gaps in my competitors’ messaging and opportunities to rank for keywords.

The message wasn’t too detailed or technical, but captures the interest of three ideal buyer personas. The branding appeals to a beginner in the industry, and intermediate person, and higher-level decision-makers. They took a very structured approach to my branding.

I interacted with two people— Nik (web Strategist/SEO) and Mike (Owner and Chief Designer).

How did you come to work with Sayenko Design?

It was a referral. I reached out to a few different companies that specialized in web design. I did a consultation with one company, but they were out of my price range. When I explained what my budget was, their owners pointed us to Sayenko designs. Their owners worked with Mike on other projects in the past.

They specialized in WordPress design and offered everything I was looking for within my budget. I brought them on because they focused on the site’s message, and not just the design.

It was roughly $17,000.

We started working together in February 2020. The site is done, but I continue to work with them on maintenance and support.

Before this project, I didn’t like to share links to my site on LinkedIn or in an industry group because I wasn’t happy with the site. Since the project ended, I started posting content that links back to my site, including blogs, social media, and a webinar.

It has completely shifted my business mindset. I can proudly bring people to my site. It feels more like a company instead of just a one-man show.

I was very concerned about how they were going to tailor content for my niche market. I was definitely amazed by how well they learned about my industry and competitors. As a result, all of the messaging is clear and appropriate for the industry.

How did Sayenko Design perform from a project management standpoint?

They used a project management tool for tracking tasks. It was a one-stop-shop kind of portal for content and back-and-forth messages. We also shared screens a few times to review content together.

There were certain things I wanted on the site, and they accommodated that. There was never a point when I felt like something was a no-go. They would try to steer me in the right direction when needed. Most importantly, the messaging was on-point.

Nothing comes to mind. I was very happy with our engagement, and I plan to keep working with them.

It’s definitely a team effort. They have their portion of the responsibilities, but as you do as well. For example, I had to write my own content for certain pages. They’re phenomenal, though, and will guide you through the whole thing. They walked me through sentence structure, how many lines it needed to be, and things like that. I had to put a lot of time and energy into the project as well.

WordPress Development & Design for Data Visualization Firm

"I’m happy with the overall quality of the work, and I can endorse Sayenko Design without hesitation."

Dec. 2019 - Feb. 2020

Sayenko Design built out a mobile-friendly WordPress site. They executed a thorough discovery process and ported content from an old site, ensuring content was available to clients throughout the process.

Steve Wexler
Principal, Data Revelations

Sayenko Design facilitated top-notch project management and maintained strong web development expertise. Flexible and disciplined, the team communicated seamlessly, while their responsiveness met high expectations. Their recommendations and actionable insights added credibility to the site.

I’m the principal of Data Revelations. We teach the grammar and vocabulary of data visualizations so that an entire organization can have informed discussions about data and make better decisions faster.

What challenge were you trying to address with Sayenko Design?

Our website was put together in 2014, and the nature of our business had changed significantly since then. The site looked dated and was not a reflection of the good work that we do. Six years ago, I wasn’t thinking at all about the site working well on a mobile platform. I needed to find an organization that could present what it is that we do and the value we provide as effectively as possible via a website.

Sayenko Design went through a pretty rigorous fact-finding exercise. We had a whole questionnaire to fill out, and there were questions they needed to answer. It wasn’t just about making the website look pretty, but focusing on what it was that we did, why someone would hire us and not someone else, and what we could do to showcase that and establish credibility. I realized we hadn’t thought about those things. They pushed me in what I thought was a very productive way.

Sayenko Design built out a WordPress site. There was a lot of content that needed to be ported over. It wasn’t just information about why my workshops were great and why the book was wonderful. Part of the service and of the covenant I have with people coming to the website is offering them good content that will help them. All of that had to remain readily available and easily found, which was certainly a challenge. Sayenko Design also made sure that the site functioned effectively on both desktops and smartphones.

There were several people assigned to this, and the main point of contact was Mike (Owner). He spearheaded a lot of the design. Nick (Digital Marketing Manager) was responsible for the copy, formulation, and flow, as well as what the main pages were going to be. There was someone else working behind the scenes, but I barely had any interactions with them.

How did you come to work with Sayenko Design?

A respected colleague had used Sayenko Design and been pleased with the experience. That was the catalyst. Sayenko encouraged me to check out Clutch, and I did. I called a whole bunch of the other highly-rated entities at Clutch, and decided that Sayenko was the best fit.

My company spent $10,000–$25,000.

We worked with Sayenko between December 2019–February 2020. I believe I signed the contract at the end of November.

I’m happy with the overall quality of the work, and I can endorse Sayenko Design without hesitation. The site just had a soft launch, and I’ve done the only promotion. It’s way too early to speak about whether increasing the number of bookings is going to work. If it doesn’t, I can’t know whether it’s because of the site or because the universe as we know it has changed.

How did Sayenko Design perform from a project management standpoint?

They know what they’re doing. The project management was top-notch, and the communication was excellent, which forced me to be diligent on these things. They had it figured out in terms of what, when, and how things needed to happen. They tracked and communicated what was being done. They had a combination of discipline and flexibility.

The value add was them recommending certain things that would add credibility to the site. It wasn’t just a matter of what I had in mind. For instance, they recommended having attributed testimonials with logos, so that we wouldn’t just have quotes from some person, but from an important member of an organization that everyone respects.

Like anyone, if there’s a mistake, I want it fixed within 30 seconds. Their responsiveness is within expectations, and I have high expectations.

Clients should defer to Sayenko Design’s areas of knowledge. They’ve built a lot of websites and have a good sense of the area. If they’re giving pushback, there’s likely a reason for it. They probably know more than the client about certain aspects, so it’s good to listen to them.

WordPress Web Design for Education Nonprofit

"Their real strength is in backend development."

July - Oct. 2019

Sayenko Design crafted a WordPress platform for an educational nonprofit. The team performed market research before launching the development and design process. They also perform maintenance services.

Kirkland, Washington
Creative Director, Nonprofit

There has been an excellent response to the platform. Subscriptions and views have increased. The team at Sayenko Design communicates well, keeping projects on track and striving to meet challenging deadlines. They’re skilled in their field.

I’m the creative director of an educational nonprofit.

What challenge were you trying to address with Sayenko Design?

We were moving our 23-year-old print publication to an online environment. We hired Sayenko Design to build the platform from scratch.

At the start, Mike (Seattle Web Designer, Sayenko Design) performed an analysis of our needs and direction. From there, we filled out a questionnaire on what we wanted to achieve, any roadblocks, and inspirations we’ve seen from other websites. We also gave them access to our competitors’ sites.

We were trying to launch in September but met with Mike in June or July. Because of that, we had an aggressive timeline in place. Their team put together the initial wireframes and main page mockups. We had conference calls and multiple rounds of work. After two rounds of design, their team began developing the WordPress platform. We also had a few rounds of bug testing.

We worked with Mike and Kyle (WordPress Developer, Sayenko Design). Kyle led the backend development.

How did you come to work with Sayenko Design?

We found them through Clutch. We talked to four different companies and a couple of sole proprietors. Our team decided to go with a firm as opposed to a one-stop-shop because we would have more help that way.

I believe it was around $22,000, but with add-ons, it came to about $25,000–$26,000. For hosting & maintenance, we pay $300 monthly.

The plan was a three-month timeframe. We started development in July 2019, and the platform launched in mid-October.

We were a few weeks off of our timeline. It’s been a slow rollout to get users to adopt newer visions. We still have around 6,000 members. Initially, there were good response rates to our email campaigns, which is our primary method of reaching people.

Our site has between 300–400 subscribers, which isn’t bad for six weeks. A few events are coming up where people can subscribe in-person. Our top-performing posts and articles are getting about 600–700 views.

How did Sayenko Design perform from a project management standpoint?

From a project management standpoint, their team did pretty well. We communicated with them weekly in the beginning. Since we were on a tight timeline, we sometimes only had a few days to review and give feedback. When we were in the development stage, I spoke to Mike and Kyle daily.

They also kept our side on track. When we were reviewing the design and performing bug testing, they were excellent at pushing me to use the proper channels. That ensured that everything I reported could be tracked and noted when completed.

Their real strength is in backend development. While they put together a nice design, their backend development work is what we’re most impressed with. It was clean and well-thought-out. Their team developed it in a way that anyone could run it.

We were looking for something cutting-edge, so we had to push their team a bit. It’s a straightforward website, but their team could be more open to experimentation and pushing the design envelope. I know that their team understands what works and what doesn’t, but I think they could push the boundaries a bit more.

The processes that Sayenko Design has in place are excellent for people looking for a nice and clean website.

Overall Score Their backend development was really good.
    We got close to meeting our aggressive timeframe, but there were a few hang-ups.
    They were competitive with all of the others we met with.
    They were able to perform under a tight timeframe, but we didn’t quite achieve that groundbreaking design we wanted.
    There’s another site we’re not happy with, so I plan on asking them to redo it. I refer them to anyone looking to build a professional site.

Web Design and Dev for Fitness Training Company

"Due to their efforts, we broke our all-time sales for the company."

Apr. - July 2019

Sayenko Design redesigned a company’s website, building out an entirely new WordPress platform. Their team added features that would help increase traffic and lead generation. They updated the site’s content.

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Owner, Fitness Training Gym

Sayenko Design’s lead capture efforts quickly led to more leads and clients. The high-quality work and quick timeline helped reshape the company’s digital marketing strategy. Project management was entirely handled through a custom software, but they provided all work on-time and communicated well.

I’m the owner of a fitness training gym located in central Pennsylvania.

What challenge were you trying to address with Sayenko Design?

We specifically wanted to develop a new website to increase lead generation and audience for our business. Our business had hit a lull, and it was clear that this area was where our business was lacking over the past year. That was our main goal. They provided remote web design work.

Sayenko Design built a new WordPress site for the client. The site was in poor shape and didn’t even have a proper contact link. We were not receiving any leads through the website.

I worked with three different developers in the process.

How did you come to work with Sayenko Design?

I have a lot of experience in the industry and built several websites with other companies, none of which ended well. Having said that, we didn’t shop around much. Initially, we had contacted our original web designer who strongly suggested we engage Sayenko Design.

We invested around $14,000.

The work began in April 2019 and ended in July 2019.

Our site went live in July with a new lead capture function. In conjunction with a separate Google Ads campaign, we started getting one new lead per day almost immediately. Prior to this, we had gone months without a lead through our website. In the first full month, we had 28 leads from the website and added nine new clients. Due to their efforts, we broke our all-time sales for the company. The website helped reignite our technological and digital marketing strategy.

How did Sayenko Design perform from a project management standpoint?

They worked through a portal. Everything was assigned to Sayenko employees through that portal. They pushed us to only work through the portal so that the process would be streamlined and efficient.

This redesign process is never fun, but we feel that they completely achieved our goal.

I think the next time I do a project, it’ll be a lot easier to work through the portal. Going forward, we’re a relatively small company and don’t have too many extra resources for digital marketing. Learning how to navigate the new technology was a bit clumsy for me, but I got it and I don’t think there’s a better way to do it.

Branding, SEO & Web Design for CO2 Laser Company

"In terms of internal feedback, we think the site elevates the professionalism of our digital footprint."

Apr. - Aug. 2019

Sayenko Design rebranded and redesigned a website for a laser product manufacturer. In addition to providing both back- and frontend support, the team delivered SEO services to increase the site's visibility.

Everett, Washington
Application Sales Engineer, Access Laser

Stakeholders are pleased with the remarkable design improvements that were made. Transparent and proactive, Sayenko Design offered an accessible task management tool to keep their client up-to-date with the progress of the engagement. Their wealth of relevant experience set them apart.

I work for Access Laser Company. We’re a CO2 laser manufacturer based in Everett, Washington. My title there is application sales engineer, and I’m the project lead for our website relaunch and rebranding initiative.

What challenge were you trying to address with Sayenko Design?

We were looking to update the functionality of the website to handle cross-platform browsers more effectively. We also wanted to improve our SEO and be more intentional about the way we were presenting ourselves online. It’s a website redesign project, but also a rebranding process. We’re trying to change the way we position ourselves within our market.

At the outset, Sayenko went fairly deep into discussing our business and our competitors. They met with me and our sales and marketing manager to better understand our company’s value proposition, specifically how we differentiate ourselves from others in our space.

That process involved their team doing keyword research to see which terms our existing website was ranking highly for. They also chose keywords to emphasize during the rebranding process.

The next phase of the project was less focused on working with their leadership team, and more geared towards solidifying expectations. We collaborated with their team to implement our vision for the new website.

I interfaced directly with four different people at Sayenko. They had a different specialist for each stage of the process. For example, one person was focused on the SEO keywords, and another was responsible for the backend of the site. We also had a frontend developer who implemented the designs.

How did you come to work with Sayenko Design?

We first contacted Sayenko while we were evaluating a series of different potential vendors. We narrowed our list down to about five options before having an introduction call with Mike (CEO, Sayenko Design).

He walked us through Sayenko’s experience working with other companies in our field, including some who work in the same manufacturing environment. He told us about their approach during those projects and how they were able to focus on our specific industry.

We’ve invested around $25,000.

The project ran from April to August of 2019.

We haven’t fully launched the website yet because we’re still adding some of our finished content. In terms of internal feedback, we think the site elevates the professionalism of our digital footprint. Aesthetically speaking, we’re in a much better place now than we were at the beginning of 2019.

How did Sayenko Design perform from a project management standpoint?

I thought they performed well. Their team had a very transparent project management schedule. Also, their project management portal was browser-enabled, which let us track their milestones and see where we were intersecting. Their work was always visible, and we were able to see which tasks were being addressed at any moment.

They were very open about the information and resources we needed. They also gave us notice of new requirements well in advance to avoid potential bottlenecks. We were never bogged down by poor communication, and all of the expectations were extremely clear.

Phone calls and meetings were held on an as-needed basis. We ended up speaking with them about every other week. Typically, we would escalate to these conversations if emails or messages in the portal weren’t sufficient, or we needed some quick clarification.

There were a few instances where there was miscommunication and things weren’t executed in the way we initially envisioned. But once those were identified, they were able to quickly address the issue. In the end, I felt that it was a fairly streamlined process.

The thing that we were initially impressed with—which heavily influenced our decision to move forward with them—was their high-level viewpoint of our website goals. They understood that it was more than an advertising tool and that we were trying to shift how people perceived us both internally and externally. Having that broader view—understanding the purpose of the project as it relates to our strategy moving forward—was something that other developers weren’t exhibiting.

I would have liked a clearer feedback cycle where they could better understand the importance of particular milestones. A few situations occurred where we were trying to be a bit more personalized with the products, making them better suited for our industry, and we had to keep reiterating requirements.

There were also several instances when they tried to start with a boilerplate structure that was based on their previous experiences. It was sometimes a struggle getting them to understand our ideas and why we wanted to be different from some of their previous clients.

Have a solid understanding of your company objectives, and write out milestones and timelines for fulfilling those goals. Give them a template that they can put their framework around. They do a great job of bringing their experience to the table.

Overall Score They were very responsive, professional, and transparent. They were always upfront about potential delays, which made them easy to work with.
    They were probably in the ninetieth percentile in terms of meeting deadlines. Everything was done within a very reasonable length of time.
    While they were on the higher end of the quotes we received, they did an excellent job of balancing customization with efficiency.
    The quality was very high, but sometimes the nuance of our goals was lost. They had to address some items that didn’t quite match our expectations.
    I recommend them as someone to be considered among other vendors. I’m comfortable enough with their services to give them that level of endorsement.

WordPress Web Design for Educational Nonprofit

"The site he created is on par or better than others in the industry."

Aug. 2018 - Mar. 2019

Sayenko Design produced a WordPress site design for a nonprofit.

Atlanta, Georgia
Kevin L. Reeves
Founder, Nonprofit

Sayenko Design created a visually stunning site that drew interest from potential funding partners. Accessible and transparent, the team maintained open lines of communication to foster a collaborative and supportive partnership. Their expertise and quality of work set them apart.

I’m running a nonprofit that specializes in donating books to underserved families with young children. Our mission is to put books in these homes so that these kids can read from an early age.

What challenge were you trying to address with Sayenko Design?

I hired Sayenko to create a website that would let families select books that they wanted for their children. It needed to be user-friendly, highly functional, and intuitive. We were hoping to model it off of other successful nonprofit sites.

We started with a comprehensive discovery phase where Sayenko made a vision board of what I wanted. They also gave me a template to complete, and I wrote about 30 pages of content for them. Even before this process, Mike (Owner & Chief Designer, Sayenko Design) and I were able to discuss the project and put things in writing. From there, we started looking at different platforms to use to create the site.

Mike was the designer, and there was a programmer who worked on the project as well. The other gentleman focused on the functionality of the site.

How did you come to work with Sayenko Design?

I looked them up on a few different sites, including Clutch. After reading comprehensive reviews and seeing their pricing data, I felt that they would be the right fit. I knew that I wanted to go with a smaller firm that would be more affordable.

I’ve spent about thirty thousand dollars.

The project started in August 2018 and finished in March 2019.

Ultimately, they pulled it off. They created a product that I was pleased with. Unfortunately, because this is a passion project of mine, I haven’t been able to raise the capital to make everything fully functional at this point. We still need the funds to actually provide the books to the families.

We haven’t tested it in the field yet, but that doesn’t take away from the great work and the beautiful site that they produced. From an aesthetic point of view, the site is exactly what I was looking for. They gave me the product that I had envisioned. I’ve shown it to potential investors, and many of them have expressed further interest.

I plan to collaborate with Sayenko Design on future projects. I want to do whatever I can to help them get more business. They’re great guys, they’re professional, and they did excellent work.

How did Sayenko Design perform from a project management standpoint?

In the beginning, we had weekly meetings, and I used a portal to comment back and forth with them. Aside from the consistent verbal meetings and the comment portal, I could also call them anytime, and they were always available. Whether it be about payment or project details, they were flexible about talking with me.

They’re a small shop, but they’re also efficient, which helped the project go smoothly. The project management was awesome, and they were receptive to all sorts of changes, down to font colors and other preferences of mine. They were also clear about what they needed to keep the project moving forward.

Mike designed everything, and it was all gorgeous. I showed his work to other designers who vetted it, and they all said it looked great. I think his design ability is top-notch. The site he created is on par or better than others in the industry.

We were able to talk about what other well-known sites were doing successfully, and he delivered those features in his own unique way. The site is modern, sleek, and meets all of the needs of my organization. I hope the best for him as he continues to grow, and I wish my site were live so that it could be an example to others.

They could’ve been a little bit more patient. I had a lot of different projects happening at the same time, and this occasionally drew my focus from the website. They were times when they were pushing me about moving the project forward. I think that they’re used to doing everything in-house, while I was trying to find the best person for each different project.

Scheduling was on point. Things didn’t always go according to plan, but they were efficient and hardworking.
    Sayenko produced quality work at an affordable rate. The value was high given the cost. Most of the other estimates I received were higher.
    The design elements of the site were beautiful. They also delivered everything in a short time.
    I would refer Mike and his team to anybody. I think he’s a rising star and has a great thing going.

Web Design & Salesforce Integration for AI Company

“They provided impeccable insight into UX and best practices.”

Dec. 2018 - May 2019

Sayenko Design designed and developed a website from scratch. While trying to improve SEO, the site needed to affectively communicate the business’s values and services to generate hiring leads.

Seattle, Washington
VP of Marketing, AI Company

The site has received a lot of positive feedback. Although there has been very little promotion, there has been an increase in lead generation and SEO rankings are higher. The Sayenko Design team is very knowledgeable, and they were able to provide valuable recommendations that improved the site.

I’m the VP of marketing at an AI company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Sayenko Design?

We needed to rebuild our B2B website from scratch and had several goals in mind. First, we wanted to provide a rich resource center for people who are interested in learning more about our company. Our home page needed to be engaging and informative, while describing our industry, company, and values.

We also wanted to attract potential new hires, so we wanted a career site that could be integrated with our recruiting app. This way, people applying for jobs can easily upload their information.

Finally, they needed to improve SEO rankings and lead generation. Therefore, the site needed to include the right keywords and call to action markers. To track downloads of our product, we integrated our Salesforce application with the platform.

The first step was explaining our objective and making sure that our designs aligned with what we wanted to accomplish. Then we outlined all the pages— how they should be segmented, what types of pages there would be, etc.

We then went into the design phase. Although we provided a few ideas, they presented several designs that incorporated the industry’s best practices. After learning a little bit about our business and customers, Sayenko Design came up with some great recommendations.

After the design phase, we had a coding launch meeting, where we saw different mockups of what the pages would look like.

I worked with Mike (Owner & Chief Designer, Sayenko Design), he was our primary designer. After the design phase, we started working with Kyle (Web Developer, Sayenko Design). He was the primary contact for the programming phase, and we worked with him on adding any features and localizing language.

How did you come to work with Sayenko Design?

We wanted to select a local firm, so we could closely interact with them. I searched online for firms with B2B experience, and I think I actually found them on Clutch. I then contacted the three local providers with the highest ratings.  I narrowed it down based on price, some of the recommendations they provided, and their understanding of the project. Sayenko Design came back to us with a well-thought-out proposal, and I felt like they were the best fit for us.

Our initial project was quoted to be $48,000. However, we’ve probably spent $60,000 because we made enhancements that weren’t in the original scope

We worked together from December 2018- May 2019.

We’ve received a lot of positive feedback from customers, our board, and everyone on our team. Based on aesthetics, everyone likes our website. We have seen a slight improvement in our SEO, but that takes time, so we expect to rank even higher.

On the hiring end of our website, we’ve received contact information from about 60 people. We haven’t even started promoting that part of the site or focused on lead generation yet. The site provides a solid overview of what our company does and our industry, so it has certainly helped recruitment efforts.

How did Sayenko Design perform from a project management standpoint?

Our workflow was great. They set up a portal for our project, in which we were able to communicate, ask questions, voice concerns, and track the schedule online. Of course, we missed a few deadlines, but that was due to a few changes we made.

It was really easy to communicate with them, but the frequency in which we talked changed depending on what was needed for the project. For example, during the design phase, we were going back and forth on mockups, so we talked every other day. Then, once we started the coding phase, we only communicated twice a week. Even during QA, only a few things needed to be tweaked if there was a bug, so we still only talked on the phone twice a week.

They provided impeccable insight into UX and best practices. They had several great recommendations, so we added features, like animations, based on their feedback.

A few things were missed when we transitioned from design to coding, but they were quickly fixed. There could have been slightly better communication when the design team handed their work off to the coding team.

Provide them with a concept or a goal, and let them use their creative experience to come up with designs for you rather than just telling them what you want.

There were a few things on our schedule that slipped.
    All of their deliverables were high quality, but occasionally there were hiccups.

Web Design for Optometrist Office

“We're confident that both the site and keyword research they've done will help us achieve our business goals.”

Jan. - Apr. 2019

Sayenko designed and developed a website from scratch, including wireframes and some SEO services.

Bellevue, Washington
Owner, Optometrist Office

Sayenko developed a highly professional and aesthetically pleasing website that continues to show improvement in online performance after launching. In addition to the quality of their work, their team was also easy to work with, organized, proactive, and responsive to our needs.

I'm the owner of an optometrist office.

What challenge were you trying to address with Sayenko Design?

As a new business, we reached out to Sayenko to develop our website from scratch.

Initially, we filled out a questionnaire to help them learn more about our business and goals. They then provided wireframes and built our website from scratch, collaborating with us on content. They've also provided SEO services, including keyword research.

I mainly worked with three people, including Nick (Digital Marketing Manager, Sayenko Design) and Mike (Seattle Web Designer, Sayenko Design).

How did you come to work with Sayenko Design?

I interviewed a number of web developers but ultimately felt that Mike's presentation was the most thoughtful. He had a strong strategy and process that made me feel confident in their abilities.

We invested about $10,000.

We worked together from January–April 2019.

Sayenko developed a very professional, high-quality website that continues to show improvements in overall traffic. We're confident that both the site and keyword research they've done will help us achieve our business goals.

How did Sayenko Design perform from a project management standpoint?

They were very professional and organized throughout the process, providing clear steps and expectations of what they needed from us. We communicated with them pretty much every week, especially towards the end of the project. They also used a project management tool that we found to be very helpful in tracking and providing feedback throughout the phases of the project.

They're both highly professional and approachable.

Personally, we could use more training than what they initially provided, but Mike has already agreed to set up a time to provide more guidance.

Overall Score We had a great experience overall and learned a lot throughout the process.
    They were very timely and responsive throughout the engagement.
    They're not pushy about services, allowing clients to customize purchasable services.
    I'd absolutely recommend them to others.

WordPress Web Redesign for Technology Company

"They helped us understand the value added of having a fresh, clear, and professional website."

Dec. 2018 - Apr. 2019

Sayenko Design overhauled a website from scratch for WordPress. The team created content and guided the wireframing and design processes.

Seattle, Washington
Carl Hung
Sales Marketing Management, Integrated Surface Technologies, Inc.

Sayenko Design leveraged their expertise and consistent communication skills to ensure successful results. The improved website effectively communicated the mission for a niche audience.

I do sales and marketing for Integrated Surface Technologies, Inc.

What challenge were you trying to address with Sayenko Design?

We redesigned a new website and did hosting with another vendor. However, the quality was substandard. Our team hired Sayenko Design to redesign the site from scratch on WordPress.

Sayenko Design started with an overview of the wireframes, designs, and the project’s progression. The team also wrote content for the homepage.

We worked primarily with Mike (Owner and Chief Designer, Sayenko Design) while Nik (Web Strategist/SEO, Sayenko Design) focused on content creation.

How did you come to work with Sayenko Design?

We did a Google search for local vendors, narrowing the selection down from eight to four agencies. Our team then met each service provider and received quote estimates. We selected Sayenko Design because the team was highly organized, calm, and detail-oriented. They were also great listeners and could accommodate our constrained budget.

We spent between $12,000–$14,000.

We started working together in December 2018 and the partnership ended in April 2019.

The site does not have high-volume traffic because we are in a niche industry. However, the quality was vastly superior to the previous version. Sayenko Design pulled our message together quickly—integrating concepts and case studies into the clear presentation of our capabilities and process.

How did Sayenko Design perform from a project management standpoint?

Sayenko Design guided us through a seamless process. We communicated daily except for the month where they waited on us to execute our line items. The teams then resumed daily communication as we got close to going live.

No, they delivered on their promises. I would use them again and recommend them.

Overall Score We had a great experience.
    They met every deadline.
    They weren't the highest bid nor the lowest bid. The pricing was competitive.
    They drove the project and enabled them to deliver.
    I would gladly refer them.

Web Dev & Digital Marketing for Data Literacy Organization

"Sayenko Design meets all my needs and requirements, and they’re delightful to work with."

Nov. 2018 - Ongoing

Sayenko Design developed a website based on a custom WordPress template. Key features include an event calendar, a learning management system, and e-commerce integration.

Bellevue, Washington
Ben Jones
CEO, Data Literacy

The number of qualified leads has increased dramatically since the engagement began. Sayenko Design keeps the project moving through constant communication, providing critical status updates throughout the engagement. They also offer useful tactical advice that is subsequently implemented.

I'm the CEO and founder of Data Literacy LLC, a company that helps people learn the language of data through training and education.

What challenge were you trying to address with Sayenko Design?

We were preparing for launch so the challenge was to establish a website that would start to build our presence as well as a client lead funnel.

Sayenko Design built a custom WordPress template and an entire website based on that template. They connected the site to marketing automation and campaign software, as well as learning management system tools and plugins. That way, I can begin collecting leads and selling products through WooCommerce. They did some initial SEO research to help me understand if I was using the right keywords, page names, and text verbiage.

In addition to WooCommerce, they created several integrations with our website to HubSpot CRM and MailChimp. They also developed an events calendar that allows me to let people know about presentations and training offerings that I have coming in the near future. They installed a learning management system called Sensei LMS, which is a WooCommerce product and WordPress plugin that allows me to create, publish, and sell custom courses on my website.

I work mostly with three people. Mike (Owner, Sayenko Design) and I speak multiple times per week. I worked with a web developer and designer during the design portion of the build. I interfaced with their web strategist at the beginning of the engagement on SEO.

How did you come to work with Sayenko Design?

I found their website via Google search for Seattle web design firms. I was looking for a local company because I wanted to build a relationship that could continue as I develop additional products down the road. I filled out a form on their website, and Mike got back to me soon after that. We had a good conversation about the project, and he used the additional details to put together a proposal.

Our total expenditure for the launch of the site is in the neighborhood of $11,000.

We first spoke in early November 2018. We launched two weeks ago and continue to have conversations about adjustments.

Within the first day of launch, we’ve had several different types of organizations reach out to us using the contact form on the site. That’s resulted in a number of highly-qualified leads that we're actively pursuing. We've also seen downloads of our e-book, which we published to build our distribution list. Requests for information are coming in daily. We've grown our distribution list by over 15% in just a couple of weeks. Also, we’ve gotten feedback from clients and partners that the website is very well-designed and developed.

How did Sayenko Design perform from a project management standpoint?

Sayenko Design scores top marks. They have a project management suite that allows me to receive and complete tasks, upload files, share links, and message with them. It also integrates seamlessly with my email client, so I’m able to communicate with them quickly and easily. We have multiple check-in conversations to go through design reviews as well as making sure that the project is on track. They do a fabulous job managing the entire project timeline as well as communications.

Sayenko Design meets all my needs and requirements, and they’re delightful to work with. They go above and beyond my expectations by providing great advice. They advised me on how to best create a website in terms of positioning, having a clear and cohesive message, and design advice around building noticeable call-to-action buttons. I didn't expect them to give me so much overall business advice. As this is my first startup, I really appreciated that input.

The graphics that their team created and uploaded could have been stronger. I worked with a separate graphic designer who was able to provide visual assets for the site. They were a big improvement over the basic designs created by Sayenko Design. Those may have just been placeholder designs because I’d requested to have my designer provide input and updates.

Avoid one of the pitfalls I fell into, which was not having content created in a timely fashion. The delays in the project were mostly due to my content creation schedule. The degree that you have your content, verbiage, and page materials ready to go will facilitate a speedier web build and implementation.

I've had a number of people ask me for their contact information.

GOLD VERIFIED