Audacious Marketing, Savage Results!

GOLD VERIFIED

SGM has the resources, creativity, and talent to help your company generate more revenue online. We can manage some or all of your digital strategy, saving time and making you more money.

Our creative thinking can solve even the most complex challenges, and the work we do has a real impact — it drives desire, influences behavior, and transforms organizations.

Our goal is to foster business growth by delivering ROI-focused marketing strategies. We like to have fun, but we are serious about results. That’s why we recommend tactics that make sense, even if it means less money in our pocket. We have strong opinions, but no attitude. We know our craft, and never lose sight of what matters most: YOUR SUCCESS. Because WE only succeed when YOU succeed.

Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • 515 E Las Olas Boulevard, Suite 120
    Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301

Ford Cadillac Buick Lincoln Monterey Boats Blackfin Boats Carlyle Group LMC Harley Davidson & many more happy clients!

The Life of a Savage

This is a reel video to showcase some of the work that we do at Savage Global Marketing. Enjoy!

Havana Nights with South Florida Interactive Marketing Association

Take a TRYP through this beautiful Wyndham hotel

National Marina Day with the Coast Guard

Yacht Chandlers Party 2018 at Sway Nightclub

Xcelerator Boat Works Video Production

This was a special video produced for a boat builder "Xcelerator Boat Works" which produces high end sport fishing and everyday lifestyle boats.

Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show 2017 - Lauderdale Marine Center

This was a video created for the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show 2017 for Lauderdale Marine Center (LMC).

Web Dev & Design for Real Estate Company

"The end result and their responsiveness were outstanding."

Jan. - June 2020

Savage Global Marketing worked from details given to them to build a new website. Their aim was to upgrade from the old website, so they designed a new look and structure.

Coral Gables, Florida
Owner, Real Estate Agency

Savage Global Marketing created a high-quality, pleasing product while managing to maintain the business’ ranking. They possessed excellent project management skills, responding quickly and making the process seamless. They were a creative and competent partner who facilitated a positive engagement.

I’m the owner of a real estate agency.

What challenge were you trying to address with Savage Global Marketing?

We wanted a new website.

We provided them with a lot of details. Savage Global Marketing created a new website. They built a whole new look, structure, and design.

We work primarily with three teammates, including Mr. Savage (CEO) and Santiago (Software Development Project Manager).

How did you come to work with Savage Global Marketing?

We did research, and they seemed to be connected in the marina industry, which is our specialty. I also saw their and I liked the website they had done.

We spent about $10,000.

They worked on the website development from January–June 2020. The team is still doing design and making updates.

We’re very happy with their work. They also maintained our ranking, which was very important.

How did Savage Global Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

Santiago was truly exceptional. He was responsive, easy to work with, creative, and capable. We did a lot of conference calls where we could see the website together. We also communicated via email.

The end result and their responsiveness were outstanding. It was a smooth and positive experience and it was reflected in the high quality.

We initially worked with Mr. Savage, and we would’ve loved for him to be more involved during the process. It was delegated to Santiago, who did a good job, but sometimes there was a disconnect.

We wanted to work with Savage Global Marketing because Mr. Savage was very impressive in the beginning, but then he wasn’t involved.

What they liked about working with us was that we gave them in-depth details of what we wanted, which made the process great.

Marketing & Web Design for Boatyard & Marina

"What sets them apart is their wide range of marketing capabilities."

2015 - Ongoing

Savage Global Marketing provides photography and videography services for a boat yard and marina. Following its redesign, the team continues to update a website as well as manage paid social media campaigns.

Marketing Manager, Boatyard & Marina

Savage Global Marketing improved upon the original website and implemented an effective social media marketing initiative to successfully increase traffic. A flexible partner, they accommodate the needs of the partnership. Their attentiveness and diverse expertise enable long-term engagement.

I’m a marketing manager for a boat yard and marina.

What challenge were you trying to address with Savage Global Marketing?

We hired them to act as an extension of our team to support our marketing efforts, namely photography, videography, and website updates.

Savage Global Marketing redesigned our website. Their team continues to provide photography and videography services.

Savage Global Marketing handles everything from creating content to marketing that content. They update our website and direct paid ad campaigns on Facebook and Instagram. Their team also publishes content on our website.

I work closely with Christopher (CEO) and one other individual.

How did you come to work with Savage Global Marketing?

Savage Global Marketing had a relationship with another business in our boatyard. That business recommended them to us.

We’ve spent probably around $50,000 on their services.

We've worked with Savage Global Marketing since 2015.

Ultimately, we wanted to get more traffic to our website. Their efforts help us to achieve that goal. The paid social media campaign only ran for one week, but I already saw more traffic coming to the website. We’ve received positive feedback on their work. They have the technical expertise needed to support our website.

How did Savage Global Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

Savage Global Marketing uses a dashboard that’s synced with Google Analytics, which I also review. Their team’s flexible. Given that they’re a small company, their processes aren’t rigid. They customize procedures to our needs. Their team's responsive and available.

What sets them apart is their wide range of marketing capabilities. Anything from branding to design work, they can help. Our focus is fairly narrow, but their team has the capabilities to work across multiple different marketing functions.

Their team could continue to evolve their processes and their organization.

Meet with them early and often. Be as clear with your objectives as possible.

Web Dev for Contracting Company

"The most impressive aspect is that Savage Global Marketing was able to understand our concept and image."

Dec. 2019 - Ongoing

Savage Global Marketing worked from scratch and designed a new website. They worked on the transitions and service pages, incorporated elements that displayed the business' work, and wrote copy for the website.

Owner, Prime Contractors

Savage Global Marketing delivered a professional, robust, and visually appealing website that has clean wireframes and is easy to navigate. The team has strong content writing and communication skills. In addition to having a seamless project management process, they offer valuable suggestions.

I am the owner of Prime Contractors, a general contractor.

What challenge were you trying to address with Savage Global Marketing?

We wanted to have a new website. We had a mom-and-pop website that I had created a few years back, and we needed something more robust.

We pretty much scrapped the entire website and Savage Global Marketing built something from the ground up for us. They made it a much more professional website where everything transitioned nicely like a big company, and they built our services page.

As a contractor, we like to showcase our work, so the team put that together and showcased the work that we do, which was one of the main concerns we had.  They also wrote all the content for the website.

We’ve worked with about five teammates, and we also have a project manager.

How did you come to work with Savage Global Marketing?

We are in Fort Lauderdale and we were looking online for reputable marketing companies. Savage Global Marketing popped up with good reviews. We had seen on Clutch that they were previously rated, which was one of the factors that led to our decision.

We’ve spent over $5,000.

The project started around December 2019, and we are still working with them.

We got our final website back yesterday for comments and it looks fantastic. They helped organize our wireframes and made it look like a professional website.

It is much cleaner and much easier for users who are looking for our services to be able to maneuver through it. I think the team also did a phenomenal job with content writing.

How did Savage Global Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They are fantastic, and they communicate well. The team always lets us know at what stage they are, and they constantly following up. Savage Global Marketing does everything digitally so we get the proofs through their portal. It’s very seamless, to be honest.

We communicate via phone, text, and email. For the website design and commenting, they have an online tool where I can log in and put my comments in so that they can address them.

The most impressive aspect is that Savage Global Marketing was able to understand our concept and image we wanted to show after meeting with us and discussing the image our brand wanted to portray, They also put in their two cents on how to further improve it and how to further appeal to our customer base, which is what really makes them stand out.

No, not that I can think of.

Make sure you act quickly. I tended to take a little bit of time reviewing the documents and the proofs that they had sent me. If you want a fast and flawless process, make sure that you don’t fall behind on the review process and commenting.

Web Development & SEO for Real Estate Broker

“I value their expertise and consultation.”

Oct. 2017 - Ongoing

Savage Global Marketing provided web development services to help a real estate broker improve their online presence. They’re now shifting into SEO and other digital marketing services for another website.

Miami, Florida
Broker, Real Estate Firm

They delivered a mobile- and SEO-friendly site that has garnered high praise and helped generate qualified leads. Savage Global Marketing’s high-quality yet timely and cost-effective services supplement an ongoing partnership. The team’s expertise allows them to provide valuable insights.

I’m a self-employed real estate professional with my own escort. I operate under one of the largest brokerages in the US. I buy, sell, and consult in matters of luxury residential real estate, for the most part.

What challenge were you trying to address with Savage Global Marketing?

I was looking to improve my online presence and personal branding. I wanted to control my online reputation and create an image that was consistent with my brand. I needed to do so in the most affordable manner possible, without compromising on the quality and image that I’d be presenting to the digital landscape.

In the manner I have already worked with them, Savage Global Marketing did web building. They made my website mobile-friendly and SEO-rich. Based on my satisfaction with those services, I’ll be re-engaging them for additional marketing services for a newer website. I want them to handle the SEO as well as digital and targeted marketing, because they’re great at that and the most affordable option that I am aware of in this market.

This was a two-person project.

How did you come to work with Savage Global Marketing?

I went to school with the proprietor Chris (CEO), and I've kept in touch via social media. He is a sounding board for any questions I have in the marketing space. I was originally going to work with someone else for this new project I’m taking on. After speaking with Chris, I understood that those people were overcharging me for the same marketing services Chris would provide for a much more reasonable amount.

Going forward, I’ll be spending $700 each month on digital marketing.

We began working together in Q4 2017, and it’s ongoing.

They’ve helped me generate qualified leads for my target of high net worth individuals. It’s not about the quantity, but more so the quality. It’s hard to quantify their results because people will Google you no matter what, and it’s binary; they’re either going to work with you, or they won’t. However, I’ve gotten positive feedback on my online presence multiple times, and that’s all accredited to their work.

I actually just recommended them to a Mercedes garage that I go to but had trouble finding online. The owner lacks an online reputation and could really use SEO services. I connected them, and I believe they’re now in discussions.

How did Savage Global Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

I deal with Chris and his number two. It’s just a direct relationship with Chris, who is then supported by his team.

Their knowledge, expertise, and ability to get things turned around quickly with no-nonsense stand out. I’m never led to believe something that’s not true; Chris tells me what I’m going to get the most value out of. I value their expertise and consultation. I hold Chris’s opinion in high regard, and I know he knows his space. I’ve watched him grow this business, and I continue to seek him out as a sounding board and an expert. I’m continuing to work with him because not only does he know what he’s talking about, but I can trust him to provide services at the best possible price, where he still makes a profit and I come away with what I need.

I’m sure he has some internal goals to spread and grow, but there’s nothing that comes to mind directly in terms of areas of improvement.

Do your research and talk to other service providers first. Get numbers, quotes, agreements, and all of that from the more expensive, reputable, bigger names, and then go to Chris and ask what he’ll charge for the same service. You’ll be impressed. If you’re educated in the process, you’ll recognize the value more clearly.

I just did.

Digital Mktg. for Franchise Mgmt. Company

"They’re always very flexible, and they've been able to give us the product that we wanted."

Savage Global Marketing offers web development and social media marketing services for a restaurant franchise operator. The team delivers video production services for Facebook and Instagram ad campaigns.

Boca Raton, Florida
Felipe Astudillo
Operations Manager, Phoenix Organization

Savage Global Marketing leveraged social media marketing campaigns to orchestrate a successful opening event for a new restaurant. The team maintains a harmonious, collaborative relationship to continually provide quality deliverables. Customers can expect dedication and superior customer service.

Phoenix Organization owns and operates Burger King, Denny’s, and Taco Bell franchises. I work in the operations department of the company, as well as on the marketing side.

What challenge were you trying to address with Savage Global Marketing?

We needed help building our company’s website and improving the marketing side for the Taco Bell franchise.

Savage Global is modernizing our website and making sure our marketing campaigns are going well. They handle our Facebook and Instagram ads, coming up with new ideas to get sales higher for a new Taco Bell we’ve opened. The marketing is mostly local—that’s our first Taco Bell store in south Florida. They’ve also done video commercials for the store.

I’ve mostly worked with Chris (CEO, Savage Global Marketing), but I have met his coworkers, including the person who came up to do our commercial videos, and some of the designers. I’m pretty familiar with the people in his company.

How did you come to work with Savage Global Marketing?

Our business is in Fort Lauderdale, and that’s where they’re established as well. I found Chris through a colleague.

The overall cost for the website, videos, and campaigns has been $10,000–$15,000. We have a maintenance charge at the moment, and the total is probably going to get closer to $20,000 by the end of 2019.

The website was implemented at the beginning of 2019, and marketing started around mid-September. We’ve been working with Savage for almost a year.

I was in charge of the grand opening for our Taco Bell Cantina location. With the concept being on the beach, our location is very touristy, and that’s where Savage came in. Because the marketing campaign worked, we had almost 2,000 people online saying they were going to attend the party.

We launched the ads 1–2 weeks prior to the grand opening and had a huge turnout. My bosses were at the Cantina as well, and they’d go up to random customers asking how they’d heard about the grand opening, since they were just tourists in the area. A lot of them said they came in because of social media. Savage had a major influence.

How did Savage Global Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They were on top of it. I had a phone call with them every week leading up to the event, along with my boss, going over ideas we wanted to implement. They’re always very flexible, and they've been able to give us the product that we wanted. They come up with some great ideas. We’re currently brainstorming for a new campaign, and they’re giving me constant updates on our marketing so that we’re all on the same page.

The experience with them during the video production was just great. We got what we paid for and more. They were supposed to shoot for about two hours, but the videographer was so passionate about the work that he turned those two hours into three or four, to get the exact shot that he wanted.

It’s difficult to say since we have a great relationship with them. They’re fast to turn around projects, and anything they could improve would be minimal.

Don’t be afraid to call Chris after hours and on weekends because he always answers. That’s something most marketing agencies wouldn’t do.

Overall Score They’re always very helpful, and they’re passionate about what they do.
    We had a two-week deadline for the marketing campaign, and they met it.
    Our video shoot was extended just to get the right shot.
    They’re always on top of their work and pushing us in the right direction. They definitely know the audience they need to attract.
    I’d definitely recommend them to anyone in Florida.

SEO & PPC Work for Service Animal Website

"Their team is always responsive."

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

Savage Global Marketing provided SEO optimization, Google PPC services, and landing page improvements. They aimed to improve organic search ranking and traffic to the company.

E-Commerce Director, Support Animal Website

Their team's efforts significantly decreased ad spend and increased traffic through organic search and PPC. Savage Global Marketing is always responsive and regularly communicates. Deadlines were consistently met.

I manage e-commerce and online platforms for United Supported Animals, a site that offers licenses and other products for support animals.

What challenge were you trying to address with Savage Global Marketing?

We were spending too much on Google Ads and wanted to improve our SEO and organic search.

Their team provided SEO, PPC, and Google Ads optimization. They gave us a rundown on strategies and software for keyword research. The keywords were using were also fine-tuned. Their team also worked on landing page optimization.

We worked with three members of their team. I specifically worked with Chris (CEO, Savage Global Marketing) and Vitor (Chief Marketing Officer, Savage Global Marketing).

How did you come to work with Savage Global Marketing?

On our end, we interviewed a few different agencies. We just liked their service, team, and price, so we went with them.

The total investment was around $24,000.

We started in March 2019. The work is ongoing depending on what we need.

They brought our ad spend down significantly. Our traffic has increased significantly through SEO, PPC, and organic search efforts.

How did Savage Global Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re good. Their team is always responsive. I regularly communicate with them through phone calls. Chris was the main point of contact for me. They were able to meet up in-person as well, which is more useful than having conference calls. Most deadlines were met without any issues.

The communication was excellent. Chris always returned and made calls when necessary.

No, I don’t have any complaints.

Make sure you have the resources and capital to follow through with a three-month integration process. Nothing happens overnight. If you have questions, ask them. Don’t just put it all in their hands; try to learn from them and see what they’re doing.

There’s no finish date, so the deadlines are quite variable. Landing pages and backend was on time.
    I got my money’s worth.
    As long as they were responsive, that’s all I cared about. They were good with that.

Marketing Services for Yacht Manufacturer

"Working with a company that is not only good at what they do but love what they do can only produce a great product."

$10,000,000+

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Savage Global Marketing provides marketing services for a superyacht manufacturer. This includes video production, rebranding efforts, creation of a brand style guide, and print marketing.

George Harbin
IT Director & Network Engineer, All Points Boats

Many of the videos created for the client have received thousands of views. Savage Global Marketing is timely and professional, leading to a successful longterm engagement. Their team is creative, talented, and engaged.

I am the Network Engineer with All Points Boats. APB is a one stop shop for super yacht owners specializing in super yacht manufacturing and refit trades.

For what projects/services did your company hire Savage Global Marketing?

We have hired Savage Global Marketing on multiple occasions to perform a variety of Marketing needs including: Complete Rebranding and development of brand style guide. Print marketing materials. Marketing Videos and client videos. We have also consulted with Savage global on how to be best represented in the digital marketing space.

The goals of many of our marketing projects have been to represent The quality of work All Points Boats produces and to be represented correctly across all mediums. Regarding print materials we have worked with Savage to produce complete sales and marketing packages that represent our manufacturing and trade capabilities to not only yard owners but captains and engineers.

Our company has spoke with mini digital marketing web marketing and print marketing companies in the south Florida market. We chose Savage global due to their well-versed and highly trained staff in many areas of the digital and print marketing space. With Chris Savage’s knowledge of the yachting industry he has a firm understanding of the industry we represent and how we would like to be represented.

Savage global has performed many marketing videos utilizing complex drone footage shots. They have also worked with us to assist in elevating our brand to represent the clientele we work with. We have worked with Savage on many different projects and the details are one of Savage‘s biggest points they like to get across to us as a client. Even the smallest decisions and can have the greatest impact.

Savage is marketing team makes you feel like it’s an extension of your own company. Their team works directly with our team and all those involved on a APB side to ensure everybody is involved in everybody’s input matters

Many of our marketing videos have received thousands of views due to the quality and how our business is represented.

Timelines have never been an issue when working with Savage global. If there have been any time crunches it’s only been because of the internal deliberations within our own company. Savage is always following up regularly to ensure projects hit deadlines. The team is always available and responds in a timely fashion regarding any changes or updates that are needed

Just seeing the ability and passion that Chris Savage and his team have for what they do is inspiring. Working with a company that is not only good at what they do but love what they do can only produce a great product. Watching Chris and his team organically grow into what they are now speaking to the quality of their work and the quality of their character.

I can honestly say watching Savage and his team grow. They don’t need any advice from me.

Overall Score The proof is in the pudding.
    You always pay a premium for excellent service and excellent work.
    Chris Savage and the entire Savage team have always made themselves available for every ongoing project or points has engaged with Savage on.
    Their work is second to none. I would never jeopardize my reputation or goodwill with customers

Web Development for Marine Engineering Company

"I appreciate the work Savage Global Marketing put into the clear and neat website they built for me."

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

Savage Global Marketing was hired to design and develop a website to improve communication and increase clientele. The team was involved in the brainstorming process, pitching ideas and creating content.

Danilo Chapelin
President, Chapelin Marine Engineering Corp

Savage Global Marketing met expectations, delivering a quality web platform. Users have commented on the site. Their patience supplemented their professional management style. Expect to be confident in their development capabilities.

I’m the president of Chapelin Marine Engineering Corp. We’re dedicated to the marine industry.

What challenge were you trying to address with Savage Global Marketing?

I needed to find new customers and improve my communication with the boating company.

Savage Global Marketing developed my website from scratch. They assisted in the preparation of the content, guiding me throughout the process and helping with ideas. English isn’t my strong suit, so they helped me there as well.

I worked with a team of two.

How did you come to work with Savage Global Marketing?

I knew someone who was pleased with the work their team did on their website. That review gave me the confidence to move forward with Savage Global Marketing.

The project cost $5,000.

We started working together in February 2019, and the engagement ended in June 2019.

I’m satisfied with the work Savage Global Marketing completed. I’ve received calls from people who’ve seen the site. The build took about four months because of my busy schedule. It took a while for me to provide all of the information they needed. Their team was patient with me.

How did Savage Global Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management style is excellent.

I appreciate the work Savage Global Marketing put into the clear and neat website they built for me. I recommend their services.

I haven’t had any problems.

Be confident that their work will be good and help business.

Overall Score I'm extremely satisfied.

Web Dev & Digital Marketing for Diesel Engine Dealership

“I think enthusiasm is Savage Global Marketing’s biggest strength.”

Savage Global Marketing redesigned an old website to increase efficiency and improve communication with customers in order to strengthen an overall marketing presence.

Dania Beach, Florida
Dean Gualillo
Sales Manager, Sun Power Diesel

Through an imaginative redesign of marketing materials, Savage Global Marketing increased customer interaction and product sales. They prioritized specific tasks and managed their time effectively to accomplish everything that was asked of their team.

I’m the director of sales and marketing for Sun Power Diesel, a well-established diesel engine dealership that’s celebrating its 70th year in business representing multiple brands of marine propulsion and generator units, and also providing parts support and full service.

What challenge were you trying to address with Savage Global Marketing?

We wanted to do a better job with marketing the company. We had an old, ineffective website that we weren’t able to communicate very well through.

I was involved in all the verbiage, imagery, and structure of the project. Then I presented how I wanted it to look to their team and they implemented that vision on the website. They have since expanded to include our social media needs.

We’ve worked primarily with Chris (Owner and President, Savage Global Marketing), Vitor (CMO, Savage Global Marketing), who is a partner in the company, and then I think there have been a few other individuals assisting at various stages.

How did you come to work with Savage Global Marketing?

We shopped a number of website designers and interviewed about four of them. Savage Global Marketing was the most effective at receiving our message and showing enthusiasm about working with us. We were attracted to that quality in them.

We’ve spent about $35,000 for the design, development, and maintenance so far.

Our project started in January 2018, and the work is ongoing.

We’ve been working with Savage Global Marketing for about a year and a half, adding new products fairly regularly over that period. We don’t have a complete report on the statistics yet but have noticed that parts, marine engine, and generator sales are up, and the service departments activity has increased. I attribute this to better marketing for the company.

How did Savage Global Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

Savage Global Marketing has performed very well throughout the project. They’re very task-oriented. If I ask them to do something for me, they focus on it and get it done. If there’s tweaking along the way, we work on that too, but for the most part, everything has gone very smoothly.

I think enthusiasm is Savage Global Marketing’s biggest strength. Their knowledge of the technology and eagerness to gather information and effectively get the product working is really their strong suit.

No, I can’t think of anything.

Communicate clearly what it is you want to get done and give them all the materials they need. Don’t assume that they’re going to understand your business right away, and they’ll get whatever you want done.

Digital Marketing for Auto Dealership

“They implemented their services in half the time they had projected.”

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

Savage Global Marketing provides digital marketing services. They’re building digital ads and keyword campaigns using Google Ads. The team also provides offsite SEO.

Pembroke Pines, Florida
Richard Gonzalez
Part Owner & VP Sales, Service and Marketing, Vera Cadillac Buick GMC

Although it’s early to analyze metrics, Savage Global Marketing’s efforts have already generated leads and boosted site traffic. Knowledgeable and timely, the team facilitates effective project management and communicates well.

I’m part owner and VP of sales, service, and marketing at Vera Buick GMC.

What challenge were you trying to address with Savage Global Marketing?

My company hired Savage Global Marketing to help us with online marketing.

Savage Global Marketing is building our digital ads and keyword campaigns using Google Ads. They also do some offsite SEO. In the first couple of months of our work together, Savage Global Marketing gathered data and made changes to our existing campaigns.

Our main point of contact is Christopher (CEO, Savage Global Marketing). Two team members work in the background supporting Christopher.

How did you come to work with Savage Global Marketing?

I’ve known Christopher for several years; he was a customer of mine before he started his own business.

We’ve spent $15,000–$20,000 so far.

My company began working with Savage Global Marketing in February 2019, and the engagement is ongoing.

It’s still a little early to analyze metrics. However, our traffic and lead counts have already increased slightly, so we’re definitely going in the right direction.

How did Savage Global Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management is excellent. They implemented their services in half the time they had projected. We typically communicate via phone and email.

Savage Global Marketing is very knowledgeable. Their communication has been great so far.

No, there are none that I’ve seen.

They’re very punctual.
    Their cost is very competitive with that of other marketing agencies.
    The quality of their work is excellent.

GOLD VERIFIED
Business Entity Name
SAVAGE GLOBAL ENTERPRISE, INC.
Florida