Marketing That Demands Attention!

Savage Global Marketing provides incomparable digital marketing services such as search engine optimization, web design, social media and pay-per-click services to all businesses, from start-ups to Fortune 500 giants. Our innovative marketing methods allows us to capture critical elements, thus articulating winning strategies. We connect businesses to their target market by employing an awesome team of marketing imagineers, SEO gurus, hip designers, story-tellers, and #TrendStarters.

We are committed to being strategic partners to our clients, creating successful stories, and building businesses through innovation, not imitation.

Fort Lauderdale, FL

Blackfin Boats

Carlyle Group

LMC

Harley Davidson

& many more happy clients!

Havana Nights with South Florida Interactive Marketing Association

Take a TRYP through this beautiful Wyndham hotel

National Marina Day with the Coast Guard

Yacht Chandlers Party 2018 at Sway Nightclub

Xcelerator Boat Works Video Production

This was a special video produced for a boat builder "Xcelerator Boat Works" which produces high end sport fishing and everyday lifestyle boats.

Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show 2017 - Lauderdale Marine Center

This was a video created for the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show 2017 for Lauderdale Marine Center (LMC).

Website Dev, Design, and Marketing for Boat Tracker Device Business

"Savage Global Marketing is full of young and energetic workers."

May 2017 - Ongoing

Savage Global Marketing created a WordPress website to showcase a marine tracking product. They filmed a video and designed a company logo. The team also assists with PPC and update the site frequently.

Randy Manescalci
CEO, The Marine Guardian

Since the launch, external feedback has been positive. The UX and content of the site are high-quality and exhibit professionalism. Savage Global Marketing is a hardworking and energetic team. Their responsiveness supplemented their professional management style.

I’m the CEO of The Marine Guardian, a GPS tracking device for people in the marine industry.

What challenge were you trying to address with Savage Global Marketing?

We hired Savage Global Marketing to build our website from scratch.

We needed a website that displayed data, pictures, and technical information pertaining to the product. Savage Global Marketing developed the site on WordPress, focusing on showcasing the tracking device. They built a shopping cart and a feature where the screen switches from page to page before users can scroll down. They also ran PPC. Chris (CEO, Savage Global Marketing) created a video for our site using his drone. He also designed a logo for the website and company.

Chris is our primary contact.

How did you come to work with Savage Global Marketing?

Another boat company recommended Savage Global Marketing. I hired them because they work in the marine industry and are in the area. I can be at their office in ten minutes.

We initially paid $6,500, and now pay about $350 a month.

We began working with Savage Global Marketing in May 2017, and the work is ongoing.

We launched the site within two months. Savage Global Marketing continues updating the website, keeping the pages fresh. I’m satisfied with the quality and UX of the site. Plenty of people tell me how nice and professional it looks. Traffic is increasing because of their work with the ads they’re running.

How did Savage Global Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

Savage Global Marketing is full of young and energetic workers. Chris answers every call and email. He responds quickly no matter the time of day or week. Chris tracks the analytics, keeping me updated.

I appreciate their professionalism. Chris will take and return calls at any time.

No, Chris has hit all the targets.

SEO, PPC, and Social Media Advertising for Shop Repair Center

"Our expectations are important to Savage Global Marketing."

Aug. 2018 - Ongoing

Savage Global Marketing supplies SEO and PPC services to generate more results in a competitive market. The team is also providing social media management assistance.

Hallandale Beach, Florida
Duwayne Hughes
CEO, Euromotive Performance

Savage Global Marketing went above and beyond. Rankings are increasing steadily. Their personable and attentive approach supplemented their professional management style. Customers can expect a readily available and proactive team of marketers.

I’m the president and owner of Euromotive Performance, a number-one-rated repair center for luxury cars.

What challenge were you trying to address with Savage Global Marketing?

We’re a growing business. While I’ve worked with other SEO agencies in the past, I was looking for an agency that would drive more results and help my company stay above competitors.

After discussing who we were as a business, Savage Global Marketing began providing SEO, AdWords, and social media management services for the company.

I’ve worked with Christopher (CEO, Savage Global Marketing).

How did you come to work with Savage Global Marketing?

Savage Global Marketing was recommended to me. I met with their team and saw that they’ve worked with notable clients in our market.

We started working with Savage Global Marketing in August 2018, and the work is ongoing.

Savage Global Marketing exceeded my expectations. Our ROI is significantly increasing. Because of their SEO and PPC work, our site appears higher in search engines. Their work with our social media recently began. Based on my experience so far, I’m expecting positive results.

How did Savage Global Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

Savage Global Marketing is a professional and responsive team that has performed excellently. We communicate through email, phone, and scheduled in-person meetings. I’m used to staying in control, which has led to me turning into a manager in my past experiences. Savage Global Marketing is ahead of everyone else.

Their team is a proactive partner that remains on top of search engine algorithms and other market changes. They have a personal approach and are attentive to detail. Our expectations are important to Savage Global Marketing.

Nothing comes to mind. Savage Global Marketing is impressive overall.

I’d rate them higher if I could.

Marketing Strategy for Maritime Vacuum Business

“I’m happy with the quality of the work I’ve seen so far.”

2018 - Ongoing

Savage Global Marketing works on various projects, including a new website and components of the marketing strategy. They’ve edited videos and launched shock marketing campaigns on highway billboards.

Alfred Baurley
CEO, Arid Bilge System

Being located in the marine capital of the world, Savage Global Marketing is extremely skilled and knowledgeable in the marine industry. They maintain open communication and have a transparent workflow. The team is patient, kind, and dedicated, making them a great partner.

I’m the CEO of Arid Bilge System, a provider of a computerized vacuum product that automatically vacuums up residual fluid in the bow, mid, and stern of vessels. It helps prevent odors, corrosion, and rust by vacuuming everything into one central location.

What challenge were you trying to address with Savage Global Marketing?

We needed a partner to develop our website and help with other marketing projects, such as videos and ads.

Savage Global Marketing collaborates with our internal team to come up with marketing ideas and the layout of our website. They’ve created marketing assets, such as shock marketing on billboards to get people’s attention as they drive down the highway. They’re currently working on our website, which they built from scratch. They’ve integrated features such as custom animations and artwork. They also edit our marketing videos, as needed.

We have two main points of contact.

How did you come to work with Savage Global Marketing?

They were a referral. The company is local and in the heart of the marine capital of the world, so they’re experts in the marine industry.

We’ve spent under $10,000.

We partnered in 2018, and the work is ongoing.

The site hasn’t launched yet, so we don’t have any quantifiable metrics. However, I’m happy with the quality of the work I’ve seen so far.

How did Savage Global Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They have good project management. We mainly communicate via text and email, but I can call them if I ever need something done quickly. They let me see what’s being done with the website in real time.

They’re patient, committed, and positive, helping us build a more refined product. The team is creative and bright, making sure that our needs are consistently met.

Website Design, Dev, & Digital Marketing for Pest Control Business

“I never thought we’d be this successful; I wish we’d started working with them sooner.”

Savage Global Marketing designed a WordPress site from scratch and collaborated on a new logo. They currently manage the PPC campaign and provide digital marketing services, such as SEO and content creation.

Florida
Jose Molina
CEO, Advance Trappers

Unlike any previous partner, Savage Global Marketing has remained communicative and delivered consistent results. They take feedback seriously and learn all they can about the target industry, resulting in tremendous growth. The team is skilled and friendly, making them a great partner.

I’m the owner of Advance Trappers, a nuisance and wildlife removal company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Savage Global Marketing?

We were struggling with lead generation and attracting new customers. We hired a few companies and even did some in-house marketing work, but we never saw results.

Savage Global Marketing created a new WordPress website from scratch, improving the SEO and adding features such as blog posts. The new site is fast, and Savage Global Marketing hosts it on their own server. They provide a wide range of digital marketing services, constantly updating and adding to our content. They write it, I revise it, and then we post it to the site. They also worked on our PPC campaign and collaborated to make our logo.

How did you come to work with Savage Global Marketing?

They hosted a meeting that I attended with the Better Business Bureau (BBB). I liked what Savage Global Marketing had to offer, and the owner was local and charismatic, so we hired them.

We’ve spent around $22,000, and they’re worth every penny.

We’ve been working together since January 2018, and the partnership is ongoing.

They send lots of data and have consistently exceeded our expectations. We’ve had at least 1,200% growth since hiring them, which I never saw with any of the other firms I worked with. I never thought we’d be this successful; I wish we’d started working with them sooner. We’ve started taking business from our biggest competitors, which is a huge success.

How did Savage Global Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re transparent and give me detailed reports every month. I can monitor everything they’re doing and review the leads being sent our way. They listen to my feedback and learn all they can about our industry in order to better perform their job. For the first month, we talked daily, which is attention that I never got from any other vendors. They’re patient and understanding, taking my input seriously and delivering results in a timely manner.

They’re knowledgeable and have lots of talented employees. The team works together well to provide excellent service and foster a positive working relationship.

No, they’ve exceeded our expectations.

Overall Score They're a great partner and good friend.
    They've been on schedule; I have no complaints.
    The value is more than what I pay for.
    I've already referred them.

Digital Marketing Services for Manufacturing Firm

"They do everything that’s needed to make a customer happy."

June 2018 - Ongoing

Savage Global Marketing is in charge of the company’s entire digital marketing strategy and also handles some website work. This includes social media, collateral, website hosting, SEO, PPC, and more.

Jeff Bussman
COO, TMD Marine (Termodinamica USA)

Their involvement has produced several leads for the company as well as great rankings for the selected search terms. Savage Global Marketing’s availability, driven approach, and friendliness set them apart from other vendors, as well as their willingness to work overtime to reach client goals.

I’m the director of operations for TMD Marine, a company that supplies marine air conditioning systems. We’re located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and have a staff of around six people.

What challenge were you trying to address with Savage Global Marketing?

We’re a new company offering a new type of product to the world, so we needed help with marketing in order to showcase our offer, develop related communications, work on social media, and so on.

Savage Global Marketing handles all our social media and marketing collateral, including banners and ads for trade shows, as well as word-of-mouth items and general product promotion. They also host our website, which they edit and revise on an as-needed basis. Furthermore, they work on its SEO and PPC, including Google AdWords.

They work based on the information we provide, whether it be pictures of our product, videos, descriptions, and anything else the end user may be interested in.

We’re usually in touch with Christopher (CEO, Savage Global Marketing) and one other person who handles the technical work.

How did you come to work with Savage Global Marketing?

They’ve been in the marine market in our area for quite a few years, and they’ve gained a very good reputation with companies here. We also know Christopher personally, so we decided to use them.

We have a monthly marketing plan with them, which includes website work, SEO, and marketing materials. I don’t have an exact figure to date, but I’d guess it’s around $20,000.

We started working with Savage Global around June 2018.

While I don’t have exact data on their performance, what they’ve done seems to be working well for us. We’ve gotten calls from people looking for products in our field thanks to their SEO efforts. When we check our Google results, we generally come out on top for anything to do with our specific types of air conditioning systems.

How did Savage Global Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re excellent and able to tackle anything we need almost immediately. There have never been delays and we’ve had no issues with any of their work as they’re always on top of things. We use email for communication and they provide performance reports along with our billing statements.

I’m impressed with their personability along with the fact that Savage Global Marketing is simply a driven company. They do everything that’s needed to make a customer happy and generally go above and beyond an eight-to-five routine.

If I need to get something done, they’ll stay at their office until midnight to do it, either for us or for any other customer based on what I’ve heard. This definitely puts Savage Global Marketing above the average marketing company, in my mind.

There’s nothing I can think of.

I don’t have experience with other marketing companies, but the value has been good for me.
    I’ve referred them as much as possible.

Digital Strategy for Meal Delivery Service

“Thanks to Savage's efforts, new business has doubled this year compared to the last.”

Dec. 2017 - Ongoing

Savage provides digital marketing services, including SEO, website updates, paid search campaigns, backlinks, and landing pages.

Florida
Michael Martinez
Owner, Eat Clean LLC

Savage's work has helped attract many new visitors to the website, doubling sales within the last year. Not only is their team a pleasure to work with and organized, but they also make themselves very accessible at all times.

I'm the owner of Eat Clean LLC, a healthy meal delivery service based in Fort Lauderdale, Fla.

What challenge were you trying to address with Savage Global Marketing?

I was looking for digital marketing support and to make some upgrades to our website.

Savage oversaw our digital marketing strategy, including Google AdWords campaigns, creating landing pages and backlinks, SEO, and general updates to our website.

I mostly work with Christopher (CEO, Savage Global Marketing).

How did you come to work with Savage Global Marketing?

I came across Savage by word of mouth. After speaking with them several times, I felt they had a better process than previous vendors I'd worked with.

I've invested about $10,000 thus far.

We started working together in December 2017 and the relationship is ongoing.

How did Savage Global Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They perform very well. I never have any trouble getting in touch with them by email or phone, and we generally check in at least once a week.

They make themselves very available to their clients. They'll even pick up the phone late into the evening if I have any issues or questions.

I already refer them to others.

Video Production for Yacht Facility

“He went beyond the call of duty to make a first-class video for us and still pictures as well.”

Apr. 2017 - Ongoing

Savage Global produced a video and photos for a yacht facility to promote their events. He used drones and cameras and posted the results on the website and social media. He also consulted on digital marketing.

Ft. Lauderdale. Florida
Brad St. Coeur
General Manager, Sunrise Marine Harbor

Savage Global’s work earned the attention of captains and crew, potentially bringing in more business for both the facility and Savage Global. Their expertise and innovative suggestions in digital marketing exceeded expectations. They offer high-quality services at affordable prices.

I’m the general manager of Sunrise Marine Harbor, a mega yacht facility and high-end, private residence.

What challenge were you trying to address with Savage Global Marketing?

We do a couple of events each year. We wanted to showcase those events.

They came on board as a sponsor for our event. We didn’t know what we needed to do or how to do it. He came up with great suggestions of what he could do and use for our advertising. We proceeded with those ideas. He used drones and still cameras. He went beyond the call of duty to make a first-class video for us and still pictures as well. The videos were posted on Facebook, our website, and YouTube.

He did a second event for us in April 2018, and he’s also doing a third event for us June 1, 2018.

I work with Chris (CEO, Savage Global Marketing).

How did you come to work with Savage Global Marketing?

They were recommended by another sponsor who had done some advertising with them.

Each sponsor benefit level was worth $5,000. We spent $10,000 total for the first two events.

We started working together in April 2017 and the work is ongoing.

The impact of their work was very well noted. A lot of these yachts are available for charter, and the work can showcase their yachts as well. When some of the captains and the crew saw what he could do with filming, they contacted him to do similar work for the charter yachts.

How did Savage Global Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

Chris was excellent. We use telephone, email, texts, and talk in-person.

His knowledge of what he does is impressive. His approach is very calming. He suggests great marketing ideas to work with different companies. He’s top-notch. I bounce ideas off of him and he tells me whether it’s a good idea or not. He comes up with fantastic ideas.

Overall Score We’ll use them again in the future. I will definitely use them for any event or special occasion that anybody has because of his professionalism.
    The deadlines and scheduling were better than I anticipated.
    They were very cost-effective and it fit within our budget.
    We’re using them throughout our company.

Brand Promotion for Boat Anchor Firm

"Their positive attitude actually helped me gain confidence in myself, which helped me in sales."

Savage Global Marketing designed two websites to increase sales and brand awareness.

Tasmania, Australia
Kim Mayer (Loughborough)
USA Factory Sales Representative, Muir Windlasses

Business has expanded in both the public and private sectors. Savage’s positive, confident attitude was infectious, and they brought new, forward-thinking ideas to the engagement. They use their youth as an advantage, bringing progressive energy to bear on every project.

I’m the USA Factory Representative for Muir Windlasses. We manufacture anchoring systems for recreational boats, mega yachts, and commercial vessels.

For what projects/services did your company hire Savage Global Marketing?

We needed web design help.

I wanted to put Muir Windlasses, and myself, out there.

Their reputation was immaculate.

They started out by designing two websites to attract more attention.

We worked with the founder, Christopher, and the strategy director, Vitor. They’re the masterminds but they do have a couple of others behind them.

Our business has grown very rapidly. We’re now a well-known product in the marine industries, both with private companies and the U.S. government.

The suggestions they made were great. Their positive attitude actually helped me gain confidence in myself, which helped me in sales.

They’re inventive and progressive attitudes make them stand out. Christopher and Vitor are two of the greatest young men, of their age, that I’ve met. They have a very progressive approach to everything they do, and they get great results for their customers. They’re very professional and impressive.

They’re great the way they are, and they’re on a path to grow even larger.

It was very easy. They would always find time to fit me in.
    It's amazing for what they produce.
    It was excellent.
    I'd refer them because of their professionalism.

Digital Strategy for Metal Fabrication Business

“They impart their expertise to educate me on the terminology and the processes, which I appreciate.”

Savage Global Marketing manages online marketing including website redesign, branding enhancements, and SEO.

Owner, K&G Marine

Business has increased, including to new markets, as demonstrated by staff size growth from 11 to 20. Savage provides attentive customer service and responsive project management.

I’m the owner of a marine metal fabrication company based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

What challenge were you trying to address with Savage Global Marketing?

We wanted a marketing strategy to get to more customers worldwide.

Savage Global Marketing designed and implements our marketing strategy to expose us to a global market. They enhanced our branding, redesigned our website, and improved our SEO. They give me steps to follow so I can market the company online.

I have someone assigned to my account and I also speak with the owner.

How did you come to work with Savage Global Marketing?

Their owner and I were friends. When he went out on his own, he asked me to give him a chance to see what they could do for me. We’ve been working together ever since.

I’ve spent $6,000 so far including the web redesign.

We’ve been working together for four months and it’s ongoing.

Our business has grown since they redesigned the website and took over marketing. I’ve seen an increase in our customer intake. They’ve opened up new markets, including commercial and housing. When I started working with them, I had 11 employees. Now we’re up to 19 and hiring for another position.

They have plans for how we can take my business to the next level. We had a goal for July that we’ve already hit in May. We have another goal for December that we want to accomplish together.

How did Savage Global Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very responsive. I get a progress report every 15 days. Every time I call, they’re available for me. The owner is never too busy to answer my calls or explain things to me, even two or three times. They show me what they’re doing and what they’ve done. I feel very secure in the way they conduct business.

I also like the way they present—they take the time to explain to me in nontechnical terms what they’re doing and why, what I’m paying for, and how it will benefit my business.

They’re direct. They tell me directly what is happening, what they’re doing, and the impacts on my business. They impart their expertise to educate me on the terminology and the processes, which I appreciate.

Overall Score It's been amazing.
    I’ve already recommended them.

Web Design and SEO for Waterfront Bar and Grill

“They definitely fulfill and exceed my expectations.”

Jun. 2017 - Ongoing

Savage Global revamped a restaurant’s online presence by developing a new website. They designed an intuitive UI/UX and continually produce SEO-focused content. They also delivered a custom menu layout.

Shane Landi
General Manager, Rendezvous

Savage Global successfully modernized a website with aesthetically pleasing designs. Their SEO approach efficiently drives traffic to the site, which then yields a notable increase in business. They’re responsive, pleasant, and often work ahead of schedule.

I’m the general manager of Rendezvous. We’re a waterfront bar and restaurant.

What challenge were you trying to address with Savage Global Marketing?

We wanted to overhaul our online identity for branding purposes.

I met with Savage Global several times and communicated our goals. We wanted guests to easily find our website and receive a great representation of who we are as a business. I don’t know anything about web design or SEO, so I let them take the lead creatively.

They designed and developed a new website to replace our old one. Significant improvements were made to the site’s UI/UX and they also provide content tailored for SEO. They created a custom menu and delivered a version ready to print. We plan on engaging them in the near future to run our social media marketing.

We interface with both their CEO and director of strategy.

How did you come to work with Savage Global Marketing?

They were recommended to me by several members of the community who previously worked with them. Savage Global’s offices are close to the restaurant, so they’ve been our patrons on occasion. We started talking and the relationship evolved from there.

We’ve spent $5,000 thus far.

We started working together in June 2017 and the engagement is ongoing.

The site redesign and SEO services had a positive impact on every metric we track. Traffic on the website is substantially higher than it’s ever been. The visitor click-through rate is excellent, which leads me to believe people are getting the information they need. We’ve experienced tangible results from this engagement as more guests frequently visit our establishment. They definitely fulfill and exceed my expectations.

How did Savage Global Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re top-notch. I’m in the restaurant business, so I primarily communicate through phone calls. Savage Global accommodates that and is very responsive. I know they’re just a phone call away if I ever need anything.

I appreciate the quality of work they deliver and the business rapport we’ve developed over time. They have an excellent understanding of what we want to achieve and have the skillset to facilitate that. It’s been an amazing change for our business.

No. They perform better than I could’ve hoped.

They’re usually ahead of schedule.
    I expected to pay more for the results they deliver.
    Their work receives positive feedback from customers and entrepreneurs.