Websites that WOW, Marketing that SELLS

Savage Global Marketing provides incomparable digital marketing services such as search engine optimization, web design, social media and pay-per-click services to all businesses, from start-ups to Fortune 500 giants. Our innovative marketing methods allows us to capture critical elements, thus articulating winning strategies. We connect businesses to their target market by employing an awesome team of marketing imagineers, SEO gurus, hip designers, story-tellers, and #TrendStarters.

We are committed to being strategic partners to our clients, creating successful stories, and building businesses through innovation, not imitation.

Fort Lauderdale, FL

Lincoln

Carleye

LMC

Harley Davidson

& many more happy clients!

Xcelerator Boat Works Video Production

This was a special video produced for a boat builder "Xcelerator Boat Works" which produces high end sport fishing and everyday lifestyle boats.

Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show 2017 - Lauderdale Marine Center

This was a video created for the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show 2017 for Lauderdale Marine Center (LMC).

Video Production for Yacht Facility

“He went beyond the call of duty to make a first-class video for us and still pictures as well.”

Apr. 2017 - Ongoing

Savage Global produced a video and photos for a yacht facility to promote their events. He used drones and cameras and posted the results on the website and social media. He also consulted on digital marketing.

Ft. Lauderdale. Florida
Brad St. Coeur
General Manager, Sunrise Marine Harbor

Savage Global’s work earned the attention of captains and crew, potentially bringing in more business for both the facility and Savage Global. Their expertise and innovative suggestions in digital marketing exceeded expectations. They offer high-quality services at affordable prices.

I’m the general manager of Sunrise Marine Harbor, a mega yacht facility and high-end, private residence.

What challenge were you trying to address with Savage Global Marketing?

We do a couple of events each year. We wanted to showcase those events.

They came on board as a sponsor for our event. We didn’t know what we needed to do or how to do it. He came up with great suggestions of what he could do and use for our advertising. We proceeded with those ideas. He used drones and still cameras. He went beyond the call of duty to make a first-class video for us and still pictures as well. The videos were posted on Facebook, our website, and YouTube.

He did a second event for us in April 2018, and he’s also doing a third event for us June 1, 2018.

I work with Chris (CEO, Savage Global Marketing).

How did you come to work with Savage Global Marketing?

They were recommended by another sponsor who had done some advertising with them.

Each sponsor benefit level was worth $5,000. We spent $10,000 total for the first two events.

We started working together in April 2017 and the work is ongoing.

The impact of their work was very well noted. A lot of these yachts are available for charter, and the work can showcase their yachts as well. When some of the captains and the crew saw what he could do with filming, they contacted him to do similar work for the charter yachts.

How did Savage Global Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

Chris was excellent. We use telephone, email, texts, and talk in-person.

His knowledge of what he does is impressive. His approach is very calming. He suggests great marketing ideas to work with different companies. He’s top-notch. I bounce ideas off of him and he tells me whether it’s a good idea or not. He comes up with fantastic ideas.

Overall Score We’ll use them again in the future. I will definitely use them for any event or special occasion that anybody has because of his professionalism.
    The deadlines and scheduling were better than I anticipated.
    They were very cost-effective and it fit within our budget.
    We’re using them throughout our company.

Brand Promotion for Boat Anchor Firm

"Their positive attitude actually helped me gain confidence in myself, which helped me in sales."

Savage Global Marketing designed two websites to increase sales and brand awareness.

Tasmania, Australia
Kim Mayer (Loughborough)
USA Factory Sales Representative, Muir Windlasses

Business has expanded in both the public and private sectors. Savage’s positive, confident attitude was infectious, and they brought new, forward-thinking ideas to the engagement. They use their youth as an advantage, bringing progressive energy to bear on every project.

I’m the USA Factory Representative for Muir Windlasses. We manufacture anchoring systems for recreational boats, mega yachts, and commercial vessels.

For what projects/services did your company hire Savage Global Marketing?

We needed web design help.

I wanted to put Muir Windlasses, and myself, out there.

Their reputation was immaculate.

They started out by designing two websites to attract more attention.

We worked with the founder, Christopher, and the strategy director, Vitor. They’re the masterminds but they do have a couple of others behind them.

Our business has grown very rapidly. We’re now a well-known product in the marine industries, both with private companies and the U.S. government.

The suggestions they made were great. Their positive attitude actually helped me gain confidence in myself, which helped me in sales.

They’re inventive and progressive attitudes make them stand out. Christopher and Vitor are two of the greatest young men, of their age, that I’ve met. They have a very progressive approach to everything they do, and they get great results for their customers. They’re very professional and impressive.

They’re great the way they are, and they’re on a path to grow even larger.

It was very easy. They would always find time to fit me in.
    It's amazing for what they produce.
    It was excellent.
    I'd refer them because of their professionalism.

Digital Strategy for Metal Fabrication Business

“They impart their expertise to educate me on the terminology and the processes, which I appreciate.”

Savage Global Marketing manages online marketing including website redesign, branding enhancements, and SEO.

Owner, K&G Marine

Business has increased, including to new markets, as demonstrated by staff size growth from 11 to 20. Savage provides attentive customer service and responsive project management.

I’m the owner of a marine metal fabrication company based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

What challenge were you trying to address with Savage Global Marketing?

We wanted a marketing strategy to get to more customers worldwide.

Savage Global Marketing designed and implements our marketing strategy to expose us to a global market. They enhanced our branding, redesigned our website, and improved our SEO. They give me steps to follow so I can market the company online.

I have someone assigned to my account and I also speak with the owner.

How did you come to work with Savage Global Marketing?

Their owner and I were friends. When he went out on his own, he asked me to give him a chance to see what they could do for me. We’ve been working together ever since.

I’ve spent $6,000 so far including the web redesign.

We’ve been working together for four months and it’s ongoing.

Our business has grown since they redesigned the website and took over marketing. I’ve seen an increase in our customer intake. They’ve opened up new markets, including commercial and housing. When I started working with them, I had 11 employees. Now we’re up to 19 and hiring for another position.

They have plans for how we can take my business to the next level. We had a goal for July that we’ve already hit in May. We have another goal for December that we want to accomplish together.

How did Savage Global Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very responsive. I get a progress report every 15 days. Every time I call, they’re available for me. The owner is never too busy to answer my calls or explain things to me, even two or three times. They show me what they’re doing and what they’ve done. I feel very secure in the way they conduct business.

I also like the way they present—they take the time to explain to me in nontechnical terms what they’re doing and why, what I’m paying for, and how it will benefit my business.

They’re direct. They tell me directly what is happening, what they’re doing, and the impacts on my business. They impart their expertise to educate me on the terminology and the processes, which I appreciate.

Overall Score It's been amazing.
    I’ve already recommended them.

Web Design and SEO for Waterfront Bar and Grill

“They definitely fulfill and exceed my expectations.”

Jun. 2017 - Ongoing

Savage Global revamped a restaurant’s online presence by developing a new website. They designed an intuitive UI/UX and continually produce SEO-focused content. They also delivered a custom menu layout.

Shane Landi
General Manager, Rendezvous

Savage Global successfully modernized a website with aesthetically pleasing designs. Their SEO approach efficiently drives traffic to the site, which then yields a notable increase in business. They’re responsive, pleasant, and often work ahead of schedule.

I’m the general manager of Rendezvous. We’re a waterfront bar and restaurant.

What challenge were you trying to address with Savage Global Marketing?

We wanted to overhaul our online identity for branding purposes.

I met with Savage Global several times and communicated our goals. We wanted guests to easily find our website and receive a great representation of who we are as a business. I don’t know anything about web design or SEO, so I let them take the lead creatively.

They designed and developed a new website to replace our old one. Significant improvements were made to the site’s UI/UX and they also provide content tailored for SEO. They created a custom menu and delivered a version ready to print. We plan on engaging them in the near future to run our social media marketing.

We interface with both their CEO and director of strategy.

How did you come to work with Savage Global Marketing?

They were recommended to me by several members of the community who previously worked with them. Savage Global’s offices are close to the restaurant, so they’ve been our patrons on occasion. We started talking and the relationship evolved from there.

We’ve spent $5,000 thus far.

We started working together in June 2017 and the engagement is ongoing.

The site redesign and SEO services had a positive impact on every metric we track. Traffic on the website is substantially higher than it’s ever been. The visitor click-through rate is excellent, which leads me to believe people are getting the information they need. We’ve experienced tangible results from this engagement as more guests frequently visit our establishment. They definitely fulfill and exceed my expectations.

How did Savage Global Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re top-notch. I’m in the restaurant business, so I primarily communicate through phone calls. Savage Global accommodates that and is very responsive. I know they’re just a phone call away if I ever need anything.

I appreciate the quality of work they deliver and the business rapport we’ve developed over time. They have an excellent understanding of what we want to achieve and have the skillset to facilitate that. It’s been an amazing change for our business.

No. They perform better than I could’ve hoped.

They’re usually ahead of schedule.
    I expected to pay more for the results they deliver.
    Their work receives positive feedback from customers and entrepreneurs.

Digital Marketing for Maritime Business

"We’ve gained new clients at an overwhelming pace."

Sept. 2017 - Ongoing

Savage Global Marketing provides SEO and digital media marketing services.

Petrus Sun Devall
CEO, Fine Line Marine Electric

Increased Google rankings resulted in significant new business opportunities. Although the team over-promised services, they’ve remained accessible during the partnership.

I’m the CEO at Fine Line Marine Electric.

What challenge were you trying to address with Savage Global Marketing?

We needed help to enhance our SEO and social media marketing.

They use Google Ads to improve our SEO. The team also leverages marine-themed content on our social media accounts.

I work with the CEO and director of strategy.

How did you come to work with Savage Global Marketing?

I found their promotional videos after my previous vendor became unavailable. The content was very professional.

We’ve spent between $10,000–$50,000.

Work started in September 2017 and is ongoing.

Our Google rankings increased to the top five results. We’ve gained new clients at an overwhelming pace.

They’re constantly accessible.

Although they over-promised results, the webpage met expectations.

Their sales pitches are too persistent. They could also be more straightforward about their skills and competency levels.

Web Dev and Marketing for Vape Business

"With Savage, communication is on top. Everybody felt like they were worth something."

9 months

Savage Global Media built a WordPress site, and now does SEO to increase sales and web traffic. They provide training on website management, as well as keyword development, tagging, and back-linking.

Hollywood, Florida
Jad Kahook
CEO, Euphoric Smoke

Web sales have increased, and web traffic and registered customers have nearly doubled. Savage Global Media responds promptly to questions and concerns, and treats customers like individuals. Their customizable packages and flexible payment plans make them ideal for ongoing partnerships.

I’m the founder and CEO of Euphoric Smoke, a smoke and vape company. We have retail shops but we also wholesale and distribute to other companies.

What challenge were you trying to address with Savage Global Marketing?

We hired Savage to build a WordPress website and help us build our marketing capabilities. We had a new product we wanted to market, but each state has their own laws regarding how we could advertise. Our challenge was to explain and present our product to our customers without making false or illegal claims.

Our company was expanding from just a warehouse to multiple warehouses and multiple offices, so they came at a time when we needed them. Our old website was on 3D Cart but they built us a new WordPress website from scratch. One of worries was having a new website and not being able to manage it ourselves, but Savage taught my employees how to manage the site internally.

Savage did some SEO in the beginning such as teaching us about keywords, tags, and back-linking, but SEO is going to be the biggest part of our relationship moving forward. Further, they collaborated on a system to categorize our clientele, so we could offer tailored customer service.

I dealt with a point of contact, who connected me to whomever I need to talk to at Savage.

How did you come to work with Savage Global Marketing?

I was referred to them by a business associate. I met with a point of contact from Savage and came away impressed with the respect he showed me, despite my company’s relatively small size.

We’ve spent $10,000 so far.

We started working together nine months ago.

Our website views have nearly doubled, and our web sales have increased. We also nearly doubled our clientele, going from 250 registered customers to 450.

How did Savage Global Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

Though I worked through one point of contact, we were kept up to date on everything Savage was doing. They explained exactly what SEO services they were providing, and we never felt like we were in the dark. They responded quickly to questions, either immediately or by the end of the day, and we’re available by email, phone and text. Because they understood what we wanted, they were able to work independently and smoothly manage the project.

It’s hard sometimes to get answers from companies once you’ve started working with them. But with Savage, communication is on top. Everybody felt like they were worth something.

They were flexible with their payments as well. In the industry, people are expecting their money right away, and as a company that was starting out we were nervous about dumping money on marketing. But Savage let us set up a small, little payment program and we paid off the project in a few weeks. Even before we hired them, they started giving us tips and hints on how we could make our design better and what we could do immediately, even if we didn’t hire them.

Most vendors do what they signed on to do, but Savage never stops. They’re always on the move to the next thing. But I think there’s room for improvement in the things that they’re already strong in.

If anything, we delayed Savage.
    So far, with everything that's been done, I'll give a five.

SEO Campaign for Car Dealership

"Savage Global is not just a vendor, we consider them a partner in our business."

Feb. 2013 - Ongoing

Savage Global Marketing was hired to do keyword ranking research to improve SEO and to create content for the client's blog.

Operations Manager, Pines Ford Lincoln

They have seen an increase in visibility and have received good feedback from the corporate headquarters. They appreciated the level of professionalism and responsiveness that the agency displayed.

I’m the operations manager of Pines Ford Lincoln.

What challenge were you trying to address with Savage Global Marketing?

We had revamped the entire company so we needed to revamp our branding as well. We wanted a new image and a new name as well as help with our SEO [search engine optimization].

Savage Global did a lot of keyword rankings. They did work on content on every page and made sure all the links were working properly. They also create several posts per month for our blog. We have meetings every couple of months and I approve the content. They provide a lot of ideas for the pages.

How did you come to work with Savage Global Marketing?

We found them through one of our previous service managers.

How much have you invested with Savage Global Marketing?

We spend $10,000–$15,000 on a yearly basis.

We began working with them in February 2013 and the work is ongoing.

We have had an increase in organic traffic, and the search volume per keyword is significant too. We’ve gotten very good feedback from Ford Motor Company and Lincoln Motor Company regarding our website and our SEO efforts.

Chris is very professional. He is always on call and very motivated to help. Whenever we have a question, they are there to help us. We’re very pleased with them.

How did Savage Global Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They do very well. They communicate very well and they follow up very thoroughly. When we need to make a change, they make sure it gets done. If there’s an issue, they target it directly. They have met all deadlines we’ve set.

What did you find most impressive about Savage Global Marketing?

They’re very proactive, not reactive in solving issues. Chris and Vitor are very eager to see us grow. Savage Global is not just a vendor, we consider them a partner in our business. Our success is their success. Savage is the only vendor I have that I’m comfortable saying that about. They make sure we’re pleased.

Are there any areas Savage Global Marketing could improve?

I can’t think of anything.

SEO for Kitchen Goods Company

"They manage themselves well and complete the projects on time."

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

Savage Global Marketing was hired to provide digital marketing services.

Hollywood, Florida
Jorge Jurado
General Manager, CIMENET

The client has seen a lot of traffic brought to the website thanks to the marketing efforts of Savage Global Marketing. That increased traffic turned into 17 leads in three days. They really appreciated the agency's ability to complete all of their projects on time and with enthusiasm.

CIMENET-USA exports industrial kitchen equipment from Europe or the United States to Latin American countries. We export to large chain hotels, banks, and chain restaurants. I’m the general manager.

What challenge were you trying to address with Savage Global Marketing?

Rather than focusing on Latin American markets, we wanted to approach the American market. In Latin America, we didn’t have a presence in digital marketing and we needed help with establishing that.

We needed to attract more awareness online in order to get more leads that would convert into more customers. They helped us with SEO [search engine optimization] and PPC [pay-per-click] campaigns, email lists, and all the digital marketing campaigns. They did some blog posts on Bloomberg as well. They also built a website from scratch and worked on AdWords. They also put a video in the background of the website, so it was very interactive. They made the website stand out in order to attract more clients.

How did you come to work with Savage Global Marketing?

Chris [CEO, Savage Global Marketing] and I went to high school together. One of his business partners ended up being a roommate of mine at FSU [Florida State University]. I interviewed a couple of marketing companies. I knew Savage and felt I could trust them, but they also had enthusiasm about what they were doing. One of their best sales pitches was that they were willing to go above and beyond for the customer.

How much have you invested with Savage Global Marketing?

We have spent between $50,000 and $200,000 with them.

We’re currently working with them.

We’ve generated a lot of traffic to the website. In three days we had 17 leads from our website. We didn’t expect to see that so fast. People are constantly asking who built our website. I refer as many people as I can to Savage Global Marketing.

How did Savage Global Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They manage themselves well and complete the projects on time. They fulfilled our expectations.

What did you find most impressive about Savage Global Marketing?

Their enthusiasm and hard work speaks for itself. It’s very important to be passionate about what you’re doing because pride in your work reflects on your work. They have a very good work ethic.

Are there any areas Savage Global Marketing could improve?

They might need to hire more people as their company grows.

Overall Score I’ve had a great experience with them.
    They’re expensive but it’s worth it.
    They met all the deadlines and exceeded expectations.
    I refer them all the time.

WordPress Development for Yacht Repair Facility

"They’re very knowledgeable about driving traffic to a website."

Mar. 2016 - Ongoing

Savage Global Marketing was hired to develop a website, its content, and 2 videos.

Doug West
President, Lauderdale Marine Center

The client has seen their website traffic double. With that increase in traffic has brought an increase in income. They appreciated the agency's ability to meet deadlines and how knowledgeable they were about driving traffic to a site.

Lauderdale Marine Center is a marine service center specializing in boats that are from 80 feet up to 180 feet. I’m president of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Savage Global Marketing?

We acquired the company in 2015 with a very dated website, so we decided to build a completely new one.

They developed the website from scratch including content, graphics, and the complete site. We let them know what we wanted and gave them an outline of the content that we wanted on each page. They developed the content and then gave it to us for edits. They needed to work with existing photography we had and they did a nice job with that. The people writing the content were not knowledgeable on the marine industry, so we had to help them with terminology. They created the content for the website but we’ve used it for collateral material such as brochures that we take to boat shows. They also produced 2 videos for us for an exhibit at a boat show.

How did you come to work with Savage Global Marketing?

They did creative work for one of our tenants and they introduced us to them. When we decided we were going to rebuild the website, we had a PR firm we were dealing with. We gave Savage an opportunity to give us a quote and give us a proposal, and that convinced us they could do a better job than the other firm.

How much have you invested with Savage Global Marketing?

Over the course of our relationship, we’ve spent between $10,000 and $50,000.

Our relationship is ongoing.

The feedback in general has all been very positive. When looking at where we were previously and where we are now, we’ve over doubled our website traffic. Our income in 2016 was a significant increase over 2015. We’re convinced that a big part of that was the marketing efforts we had.

How did Savage Global Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

Chris, the principal of the company, was very hands on. Our interaction was at least twice a week throughout the process of building the website. They met all the deadlines that were set for them.

What did you find most impressive about Savage Global Marketing?

They’re very knowledgeable about driving traffic to a website. In our industry, because we deal with bigger boats, the website is more about enforcing the brand and not so much sales.

They delivered on time.
    They delivered what they said they were going to deliver on time and they met our expectations.
    I’ve referred them to several people.

SEO for Yacht Company

"Our clients have said that we have a beautiful and informative website."

Savage Global Marketing built a website and provided SEO services.

Dennis Foster
Owner, Foster's Yacht Services

The client has seen an increase in engagement through social media channels. Their clients have given them great feedback on the work that has been done. They are happy with the work the agency did as they have completed everything in their agreement.

Foster's Yacht Services provides yacht-repairing work. I am the owner of the business.

What challenge were you trying to address with Savage Global Marketing?

We needed to get a better Google presence through marketing, SEO, videos, and other initiatives.

Savage Global Marketing built our website from scratch and continues to maintain it. It features private customer profiles through which they can track the progress of the work. Savage Global Marketing also worked on our SEO, providing pictures and content for the site, our blog, our Constant Contact campaign, and our other online collateral. They have developed our YouTube and Facebook pages, as well as anything else related.

Our content can vary in scope and is usually related to our current work. Savage Global Marketing has made videos on-site, which are edited and posted on our behalf. Savage Global Marketing built our new company video (for which they wrote the script), as well as other ones, including drone footage. Everything featured our actual team, so there were no actors involved.

Savage Global Marketing built our website based on our pictures and general direction, handling all other aspects of the work.

How much have you invested with Savage Global Marketing?

The cost of Savage Global Marketing has been between $10,000 and $50,000 per year.

We are currently working with them.

We get a lot of engagement from YouTube, Google, and Facebook, from the regular videos which we post twice a week. Our clients have said that we have a beautiful and informative website.

How did Savage Global Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They've done everything in our agreement. I haven't had a problem with their team. The hiccups came from our side of the work not being on-time.

What did you find most impressive about Savage Global Marketing?

They have been good to deal with, instead of giving us long response times.

Are there any areas Savage Global Marketing could improve?

No. I would just suggest they stay ahead of the curve.

Savage Global Marketing usually meets all deadlines.
    Savage Global Marketing is fairly priced, compared to other larger companies.
    Nobody's perfect.