Marketing That Demands Attention!

Gold

Savage Global Marketing provides incomparable digital marketing services such as search engine optimization, web design, social media and pay-per-click services to all businesses, from start-ups to Fortune 500 giants.

Our innovative marketing methods allows us to capture critical elements, thus articulating winning strategies. We connect businesses to their target market by employing an awesome team of marketing imagineers, SEO gurus, hip designers, story-tellers, and #TrendStarters.

We are committed to being strategic partners to our clients, creating successful stories, and building businesses through innovation, not imitation.

Fort Lauderdale, FL

Blackfin Boats

Carlyle Group

LMC

Harley Davidson

& many more happy clients!

Havana Nights with South Florida Interactive Marketing Association

Take a TRYP through this beautiful Wyndham hotel

National Marina Day with the Coast Guard

Yacht Chandlers Party 2018 at Sway Nightclub

Xcelerator Boat Works Video Production

This was a special video produced for a boat builder "Xcelerator Boat Works" which produces high end sport fishing and everyday lifestyle boats.

Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show 2017 - Lauderdale Marine Center

This was a video created for the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show 2017 for Lauderdale Marine Center (LMC).

Web Development for Marine Engineering Company

"I appreciate the work Savage Global Marketing put into the clear and neat website they built for me."

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

Savage Global Marketing was hired to design and develop a website to improve communication and increase clientele. The team was involved in the brainstorming process, pitching ideas and creating content.

Danilo Chapelin
President, Chapelin Marine Engineering Corp

Savage Global Marketing met expectations, delivering a quality web platform. Users have commented on the site. Their patience supplemented their professional management style. Expect to be confident in their development capabilities.

I’m the president of Chapelin Marine Engineering Corp. We’re dedicated to the marine industry.

What challenge were you trying to address with Savage Global Marketing?

I needed to find new customers and improve my communication with the boating company.

Savage Global Marketing developed my website from scratch. They assisted in the preparation of the content, guiding me throughout the process and helping with ideas. English isn’t my strong suit, so they helped me there as well.

I worked with a team of two.

How did you come to work with Savage Global Marketing?

I knew someone who was pleased with the work their team did on their website. That review gave me the confidence to move forward with Savage Global Marketing.

The project cost $5,000.

We started working together in February 2019, and the engagement ended in June 2019.

I’m satisfied with the work Savage Global Marketing completed. I’ve received calls from people who’ve seen the site. The build took about four months because of my busy schedule. It took a while for me to provide all of the information they needed. Their team was patient with me.

How did Savage Global Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management style is excellent.

I appreciate the work Savage Global Marketing put into the clear and neat website they built for me. I recommend their services.

I haven’t had any problems.

Be confident that their work will be good and help business.

Overall Score I'm extremely satisfied.

Web Dev & Digital Marketing for Diesel Engine Dealership

“I think enthusiasm is Savage Global Marketing’s biggest strength.”

Savage Global Marketing redesigned an old website to increase efficiency and improve communication with customers in order to strengthen an overall marketing presence.

Dania Beach, Florida
Dean Gualillo
Sales Manager, Sun Power Diesel

Through an imaginative redesign of marketing materials, Savage Global Marketing increased customer interaction and product sales. They prioritized specific tasks and managed their time effectively to accomplish everything that was asked of their team.

I’m the director of sales and marketing for Sun Power Diesel, a well-established diesel engine dealership that’s celebrating its 70th year in business representing multiple brands of marine propulsion and generator units, and also providing parts support and full service.

What challenge were you trying to address with Savage Global Marketing?

We wanted to do a better job with marketing the company. We had an old, ineffective website that we weren’t able to communicate very well through.

I was involved in all the verbiage, imagery, and structure of the project. Then I presented how I wanted it to look to their team and they implemented that vision on the website. They have since expanded to include our social media needs.

We’ve worked primarily with Chris (Owner and President, Savage Global Marketing), Vitor (CMO, Savage Global Marketing), who is a partner in the company, and then I think there have been a few other individuals assisting at various stages.

How did you come to work with Savage Global Marketing?

We shopped a number of website designers and interviewed about four of them. Savage Global Marketing was the most effective at receiving our message and showing enthusiasm about working with us. We were attracted to that quality in them.

We’ve spent about $35,000 for the design, development, and maintenance so far.

Our project started in January 2018, and the work is ongoing.

We’ve been working with Savage Global Marketing for about a year and a half, adding new products fairly regularly over that period. We don’t have a complete report on the statistics yet but have noticed that parts, marine engine, and generator sales are up, and the service departments activity has increased. I attribute this to better marketing for the company.

How did Savage Global Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

Savage Global Marketing has performed very well throughout the project. They’re very task-oriented. If I ask them to do something for me, they focus on it and get it done. If there’s tweaking along the way, we work on that too, but for the most part, everything has gone very smoothly.

I think enthusiasm is Savage Global Marketing’s biggest strength. Their knowledge of the technology and eagerness to gather information and effectively get the product working is really their strong suit.

No, I can’t think of anything.

Communicate clearly what it is you want to get done and give them all the materials they need. Don’t assume that they’re going to understand your business right away, and they’ll get whatever you want done.

Digital Marketing for Auto Dealership

“They implemented their services in half the time they had projected.”

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

Savage Global Marketing provides digital marketing services. They’re building digital ads and keyword campaigns using Google Ads. The team also provides offsite SEO.

Pembroke Pines, Florida
Richard Gonzalez
Part Owner & VP Sales, Service and Marketing, Vera Cadillac Buick GMC

Although it’s early to analyze metrics, Savage Global Marketing’s efforts have already generated leads and boosted site traffic. Knowledgeable and timely, the team facilitates effective project management and communicates well.

I’m part owner and VP of sales, service, and marketing at Vera Buick GMC.

What challenge were you trying to address with Savage Global Marketing?

My company hired Savage Global Marketing to help us with online marketing.

Savage Global Marketing is building our digital ads and keyword campaigns using Google Ads. They also do some offsite SEO. In the first couple of months of our work together, Savage Global Marketing gathered data and made changes to our existing campaigns.

Our main point of contact is Christopher (CEO, Savage Global Marketing). Two team members work in the background supporting Christopher.

How did you come to work with Savage Global Marketing?

I’ve known Christopher for several years; he was a customer of mine before he started his own business.

We’ve spent $15,000–$20,000 so far.

My company began working with Savage Global Marketing in February 2019, and the engagement is ongoing.

It’s still a little early to analyze metrics. However, our traffic and lead counts have already increased slightly, so we’re definitely going in the right direction.

How did Savage Global Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management is excellent. They implemented their services in half the time they had projected. We typically communicate via phone and email.

Savage Global Marketing is very knowledgeable. Their communication has been great so far.

No, there are none that I’ve seen.

They’re very punctual.
    Their cost is very competitive with that of other marketing agencies.
    The quality of their work is excellent.

Digital Marketing Services for Resort

"Since our engagement began, we’ve developed a personal relationship with Savage Global Marketing."

Aug. 2018 - Ongoing

Savage Global Marketing delivers a variety of digital marketing services. The team helps with social media, video production, web development, and SEO. They’ve also created promotional tools for trade shows.

Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Jason Taplin
President, Marina Bay Resorts & Marina

Savage Global Marketing exceeded expectations. Sales and traffic have increased due to Savage Global Marketing’s skilled services. Feedback on the website is also promising. Their team is communicative and dedicated. Their personable approach is a noteworthy element of the engagement.

I’m the president of Marina Resorts, a marine facility and luxury apartment complex.

What challenge were you trying to address with Savage Global Marketing?

I’ve worked with several digital marketing providers and wasn’t seeing the results I wanted. I hired Savage Global Marketing for running our social media, crafting our website and marketing materials, and creating promotional marketing for trade shows.

Savage Global Marketing primarily crafts social media content. They’ve done photo shoots and produced videos for our site. Their team marketed videos and created display boards for the Ft. Lauderdale Boat Show. Savage Global Marketing also assists with our SEO. They work on increasing online presence.

Chris (CEO, Savage Global Marketing) is our primary contact.

How did you come to work with Savage Global Marketing?

One of our tenants, a restaurant, recommended Savage Global Marketing. After seeing the work that they completed for them, I decided to give their team a try.

We’ve spent around $15,000–$20,000 so far.

Our engagement began with Savage Global Marketing in August 2018.

We’ve seen reports that show phone calls have come from Google leads. The boat show was a success; there was an increase in sales and interest. Their team is still working on the marina website, but it’s about 90% completed. It’s a much cleaner, fresher site than our previous, and a lot more user-friendly.

How did Savage Global Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

Savage Global Marketing has gone above and beyond. We’re involved in every aspect of production and are consistently updated. Their team wants our input and feedback. I’ve met with Chris many times in-person. We also communicate through phone calls, email, and text.

Since our engagement began, we’ve developed a personal relationship with Savage Global Marketing. Chris goes out of his way to get work done. Not only the way he wants it but how we foresee our company’s vision and brand.

No, nothing yet.

I’ve referred them to a few friends.

Digital Marketing Services for Cosmetics Business

"Our positive partnership has translated into a successful marketing effort."

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

Savage Global Marketing drives efforts to increase brand awareness and identify qualified leads. Services include PPC, social media content creation, email marketing, and website development.

Marketing Director, Cosmetics Manufacturer

The team’s work has increased engagement with customers through a variety of online channels. They excel at giving and receiving feedback.

I’m the marketing director of a cosmetics company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Savage Global Marketing?

We hired Savage Global Marketing to generate leads that we could convert into accounts. We also wanted to modernize our digital marketing efforts by building new communication channels.

The team creates our emails to customers and prospects, develops social media marketing efforts, and drives our PPC strategy. They enhance the backend of our website to solve HTML issues with SEO in mind.

Our main point of contact is Vitor (Director of Strategy, Savage Global Marketing). Santiago (Software Development, Savage Global Marketing) designs and executes our graphic content as well as implements development changes.

How did you come to work with Savage Global Marketing?

After reaching out to several agencies, Savage Global Marketing seemed to be the right fit. I was looking for a team that could help us grow our efforts from the ground up with a diverse range of marketing services. Their locality has been an added plus, a bonus we realized after hiring them.

We began working together around October 2018 and started executing on our strategy and goals in January 2019. The partnership is ongoing.

Our existing customers have been more engaged with our company due to the team's overall efforts. We feel more reputable with an upgraded online presence.

How did Savage Global Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

Vitor has been an excellent project manager. It’s clear that he's personally invested in the project and wants us to succeed. I appreciate his willingness to learn about our company and become a part of our organization.

The team delivers detail-oriented work to ensure they are meeting our specific needs accurately. When we give feedback, it resonates positively and gets applied to tasks in the future. They’ve fostered a great collaborative effort to make sure we’re on the same page.

Savage Global Marketing’s dedication to our account has made them a pleasure to work with.  Our positive partnership has translated into a successful marketing effort.

We had some minor challenges with the onboarding process. There were some disconnects because we weren’t in sync; but, after spending dedicated time with the team, we were able to start executing on our goals. I’ve been happy with the team’s work ever since.

Digital Marketing Services for Fishing Boats Business

"Their high energy and willingness to explore every option make them valuable to us."

2016 - Ongoing

Savage Global Marketing write blogs for a boating company. They create content relevant to the business and post the materials across social media channels.

Sue Koehler
Customer Satisfaction Coordinator, Blackfin Boats

The team is enthusiastic to provide quality work that helps the company put its best foot forward to the public. They have been extraordinarily easy to work with and their listening skills make them a great collaborator. They’re open and dedicated to producing quality work.

I’m the customer satisfaction coordinator of Blackfin Boats.

What challenge were you trying to address with Savage Global Marketing?

We hired Savage Global Marketing to write blogs for our company. We wanted them to create content that relates to our products, activities, and shows.

Savage Global Marketing takes care of all of our social media needs. They write 10 blogs per month for us: five for both of our companies. Once the materials are written, they post the content to Twitter, Facebook, our website, etc. They handle a wide variety of tasks for us.

Christopher (CEO, Savage Global Marketing) and one other teammate were my primary points of contact.

How did you come to work with Savage Global Marketing?

I was not a part of the search process, so I’m unsure how we found Savage Global Marketing. However, I was involved in the review process when they presented their work and approach to us.

Our engagement has been ongoing since 2016.

I don’t have quantitative metrics, but Savage Global Marketing knows exactly what we need and eagerly accomplish it for us. The materials they produce allow our business to present itself professionally to the public.

How did Savage Global Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

The team is very responsive. Every email and request is followed up on within an hour, if not 15 minutes. I can always rely on them to figure out any issues or find a solution. They present excellent reporting to keep us updated on what aspects are working and what we need to pay more attention to.

Their high energy and willingness to explore every option make them valuable to us. No alternative is off the table in their mind. The team is eager to hear our ideas and make our company look as good as possible.

I can’t think of anything for them to improve on.

They’ve never let me down.
    I assume they meet our pricing expectations.
    The quality is excellent.
    We refer them to people within our network of all skillset levels.

SEO Strategy for Boats Manufacturing Business

"Their ability to fulfill our needs and find solutions continually impress us."

July 2018–Ongoing

Savage Global Marketing provides ongoing support for SEO services. They manage social media accounts, write regular blog posts, and curate relevant keywords.

Rene Moore
Marketing Coordinator, Monterey Boats

The digital services have aided toward an increase in digital visibility and user engagement. The content created by Savage Global Media has been well-received by social media and blog viewers. The team has shown devotion to finding quality solutions and producing strong work.

I’m the marketing coordinator for Monterey Boats, a boat manufacturer located in Florida.

What challenge were you trying to address with Savage Global Marketing?

We hired Savage Global Marketing to help us with our organic SEO and improve our online presence.

Savage Global Marketing provides a range of SEO services for us. They research topics and produce four blogs per month. Their team creates keywords that are relevant to our industry. Additionally, they’ve created a content calendar for posting on social media and publishing the blogs. They run several efforts to increase overall link sharing and give us recommendations on best practices.

My main contact is Christopher (CEO, Savage Global Marketing) and one other member of their team.

How did you come to work with Savage Global Marketing?

We followed a recommendation from someone with a connection to Savage Global Marketing. I researched their company, reviewed their work, and was impressed with the results they’ve delivered for other companies.

We’ve spent around $20,000 so far.

We’ve been working together since July 2018.

So far, social media content and blog posts have been positively received. We’re beginning to see significant amounts of link sharing, which supports our overall goal of increasing visibility. From the monthly analytics reports, we can see the progress our keywords are making.

How did Savage Global Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate primarily through phone, email, and in-person meetings. They’ve done a great job at managing the work and keeping us updated.

Their ability to fulfill our needs and find solutions continually impress us. Even if they don’t have the answers, they put in the effort to research and help us.

They’ve done a great job; there’s nothing they could be doing better.

Overall Score They've delivered on everything they promised.
    They've always been on time.

Website Dev, Design, and Marketing for Boat Tracker Device Business

"Savage Global Marketing is full of young and energetic workers."

May 2017 - Ongoing

Savage Global Marketing created a WordPress website to showcase a marine tracking product. They filmed a video and designed a company logo. The team also assists with PPC and update the site frequently.

Randy Manescalci
CEO, The Marine Guardian

Since the launch, external feedback has been positive. The UX and content of the site are high-quality and exhibit professionalism. Savage Global Marketing is a hardworking and energetic team. Their responsiveness supplemented their professional management style.

I’m the CEO of The Marine Guardian, a GPS tracking device for people in the marine industry.

What challenge were you trying to address with Savage Global Marketing?

We hired Savage Global Marketing to build our website from scratch.

We needed a website that displayed data, pictures, and technical information pertaining to the product. Savage Global Marketing developed the site on WordPress, focusing on showcasing the tracking device. They built a shopping cart and a feature where the screen switches from page to page before users can scroll down. They also ran PPC. Chris (CEO, Savage Global Marketing) created a video for our site using his drone. He also designed a logo for the website and company.

Chris is our primary contact.

How did you come to work with Savage Global Marketing?

Another boat company recommended Savage Global Marketing. I hired them because they work in the marine industry and are in the area. I can be at their office in ten minutes.

We initially paid $6,500, and now pay about $350 a month.

We began working with Savage Global Marketing in May 2017, and the work is ongoing.

We launched the site within two months. Savage Global Marketing continues updating the website, keeping the pages fresh. I’m satisfied with the quality and UX of the site. Plenty of people tell me how nice and professional it looks. Traffic is increasing because of their work with the ads they’re running.

How did Savage Global Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

Savage Global Marketing is full of young and energetic workers. Chris answers every call and email. He responds quickly no matter the time of day or week. Chris tracks the analytics, keeping me updated.

I appreciate their professionalism. Chris will take and return calls at any time.

No, Chris has hit all the targets.

SEO, PPC, and Social Media Advertising for Shop Repair Center

"Our expectations are important to Savage Global Marketing."

Aug. 2018 - Ongoing

Savage Global Marketing supplies SEO and PPC services to generate more results in a competitive market. The team is also providing social media management assistance.

Hallandale Beach, Florida
Duwayne Hughes
CEO, Euromotive Performance

Savage Global Marketing went above and beyond. Rankings are increasing steadily. Their personable and attentive approach supplemented their professional management style. Customers can expect a readily available and proactive team of marketers.

I’m the president and owner of Euromotive Performance, a number-one-rated repair center for luxury cars.

What challenge were you trying to address with Savage Global Marketing?

We’re a growing business. While I’ve worked with other SEO agencies in the past, I was looking for an agency that would drive more results and help my company stay above competitors.

After discussing who we were as a business, Savage Global Marketing began providing SEO, AdWords, and social media management services for the company.

I’ve worked with Christopher (CEO, Savage Global Marketing).

How did you come to work with Savage Global Marketing?

Savage Global Marketing was recommended to me. I met with their team and saw that they’ve worked with notable clients in our market.

We started working with Savage Global Marketing in August 2018, and the work is ongoing.

Savage Global Marketing exceeded my expectations. Our ROI is significantly increasing. Because of their SEO and PPC work, our site appears higher in search engines. Their work with our social media recently began. Based on my experience so far, I’m expecting positive results.

How did Savage Global Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

Savage Global Marketing is a professional and responsive team that has performed excellently. We communicate through email, phone, and scheduled in-person meetings. I’m used to staying in control, which has led to me turning into a manager in my past experiences. Savage Global Marketing is ahead of everyone else.

Their team is a proactive partner that remains on top of search engine algorithms and other market changes. They have a personal approach and are attentive to detail. Our expectations are important to Savage Global Marketing.

Nothing comes to mind. Savage Global Marketing is impressive overall.

I’d rate them higher if I could.

Marketing Strategy for Maritime Vacuum Business

“I’m happy with the quality of the work I’ve seen so far.”

2018 - Ongoing

Savage Global Marketing works on various projects, including a new website and components of the marketing strategy. They’ve edited videos and launched shock marketing campaigns on highway billboards.

Alfred Baurley
CEO, Arid Bilge System

Being located in the marine capital of the world, Savage Global Marketing is extremely skilled and knowledgeable in the marine industry. They maintain open communication and have a transparent workflow. The team is patient, kind, and dedicated, making them a great partner.

I’m the CEO of Arid Bilge System, a provider of a computerized vacuum product that automatically vacuums up residual fluid in the bow, mid, and stern of vessels. It helps prevent odors, corrosion, and rust by vacuuming everything into one central location.

What challenge were you trying to address with Savage Global Marketing?

We needed a partner to develop our website and help with other marketing projects, such as videos and ads.

Savage Global Marketing collaborates with our internal team to come up with marketing ideas and the layout of our website. They’ve created marketing assets, such as shock marketing on billboards to get people’s attention as they drive down the highway. They’re currently working on our website, which they built from scratch. They’ve integrated features such as custom animations and artwork. They also edit our marketing videos, as needed.

We have two main points of contact.

How did you come to work with Savage Global Marketing?

They were a referral. The company is local and in the heart of the marine capital of the world, so they’re experts in the marine industry.

We’ve spent under $10,000.

We partnered in 2018, and the work is ongoing.

The site hasn’t launched yet, so we don’t have any quantifiable metrics. However, I’m happy with the quality of the work I’ve seen so far.

How did Savage Global Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They have good project management. We mainly communicate via text and email, but I can call them if I ever need something done quickly. They let me see what’s being done with the website in real time.

They’re patient, committed, and positive, helping us build a more refined product. The team is creative and bright, making sure that our needs are consistently met.

Gold