We Help You Grow Your Business Online

ROI Minds is e-commerce & lead gen specialized digital marketing agency in India.  We specialize in creating profitable campaigns on Google and Facebook. In the past 2 years, ROI Minds has quietly grown to become one of the top two paid advertising digital agencies in India. We are again expanding our capacity and can offer guaranteed results to more businesses.

We provide paid marketing solutions to small, medium, and large e-commerce stores & businesses all over the world. Our marketing solutions include Google Ads, Google Shopping Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Youtube Ads, Display Ads, Media Buying, SEO, and Sales Funnel.

•    Over the past 2 years, ROI Minds developed bespoke techniques and strategies which consistently allow us to produce amazing results for our clients.

•    We have proven and tested processes to bring profitable ROI for our e-commerce clients. This has been tried and tested with many different markets and through hundreds of thousands of dollars of testing.

How Can We Guarantee Results?

We’re able to guarantee a positive ROI because of our total approach to digital campaigns. We have developed systems with are unique to us – and this makes for unusually powerful digital advertising.

e-Commerce Sales Funnel

Our whole marketing approach is built on the user intention and customer journey. We make campaigns to tap the cold and hot audiences. We do extensive research to tap the targeting audience on their most converting point of buying journey, be it awareness, consideration, or decision-making moments. We craft campaigns with the latest advertorial piece designed by professionals with aesthetic and persuasive copy. We don't just retain data from the campaigns but do use them for the betterment of the overall performance.

Mohali, India

- Real Estate

- Food Chains

and more.

SEO & Google Ads for Pizza Franchise

"ROI Minds cares about the quality and effort they’re putting in."

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

ROI Minds manages Google Ads for a pizzeria franchise. The team researches demographics within specific locations before launching campaigns. They’re also helping with Facebook Ads and SEO.

El Sobrante, California
Sam Kingston
Marketing Director, Chicago's Pizza With A Twist

The team at ROI Minds to delivering services to multiple locations within the franchise. Their efficient workflow complemented their professional management services. Their responsiveness is also noteworthy. Customers can expect a streamlined service at an affordable price.

I’m a marketing director at a pizzeria franchise with about 45 locations. I manage all of the marketing efforts.

What challenge were you trying to address with ROI Minds?

I hired ROI Minds for Google Ads.

I typically give them a store, and then they provide me with feedback on what may work well and perform some demographic research. Once I approve their work, their team creates the campaigns and launches the ads. We recently signed up with ROI Minds to implement SEO and Facebook Ads services as well.

I engage with a primary contact, and two of their team members perform the work.

How did you come to work with ROI Minds?

I’ve found that people in the marketing industry are in the same Facebook groups, providing feedback and posting questions. I found one of the owners in a group when he responded to some of the questions I posed. Through that interaction, we continued to talk about the services they provide. I decided to give ROI Minds a try with a few of our locations.

With all of the added services, it comes out to about $5,000 per month.

We started working with ROI Minds about six months ago.

ROI Minds started with three or four of our locations. Now, they’re managing around 25. Any time I haven’t been satisfied; they get right to work on it. For example, I noticed some campaigns weren’t performing well. When I asked questions, their team had a detailed review with us where they outlined what needed to be fixed. Their team works with a lot of clients but takes the time and energy to deliver consistent value to us every day.

How did ROI Minds perform from a project management standpoint?

I interact with the project manager, who delegates the work. From that standpoint, it works well, and it’s easier for me to manage the distribution of work. I receive status reports weekly. If there are any changes or updates, I’ll email them, and if we need to have a call, we can quickly jump on one.

ROI Minds cares about the quality and effort they’re putting in. They are willing to try out new things. For ROI Minds, they’ve proven themselves with the results time and time again. When they took over our accounts, I could quickly see the difference with them compared to other vendors. Their prices are also reasonable.

No, they take care of business. The team at ROI Minds is responsive and respectful. We can send any changes to them, and they’ll respond quickly. If their team doesn’t think it’s the right approach, they provide their own well-thought-out reasoning.

Make sure you stay on top of the work. A weekly call to monitor performance and touch base would be a good idea.

Digital Marketing for B2B Advertiser

"Our teams' workflows are very effective."

ROI Minds manage and optimize paid advertisements on Facebook, Instagram, and Google for a B2B digital marketing organization.

Israel
Daniel Madrid
COO, Mayple

ROI Minds hits target KPIs month over month. Their team provides excellent service and brings creative thoughts on optimization to the table.

COO at Mayple. At Mayple we connect brands with vetted top-performer marketing experts for their needs and we ensure they perform optimally over time

ECommerce

ROI and CPA

He was previously vetted and matched to one of our clients based on his skills and experience

Management and optimization of paid media campaigns in Facebook, Instagram and Google

Direct relationship with client

Great results and excellent level of service. Target KPIs were reached month over month

Our teams' workflows are very effective.

Their CRO approach

None I can think now

Very satisfied with his service

SEO & Ad Campaign for E-Commerce Company

"The team's communication skills were their biggest asset."

June - Aug. 2019

ROI Minds provided SEO and developed a Google Ad Campaign for an e-commerce design and development company.

Yamunanagar, India
Gulshan B
CEO, Etraffic Webexpert

The work improved the site’s ranking on Google. For a reasonable price, ROI Minds proved to be a valuable asset and their efforts were thoroughly appreciated.

I'm the CEO from Etrafficwebexpert , Etrafficwebexpert an ecommerce & shopify agency that specializes in creating ecommerce & shopify stores that drive interaction and sales.we are addressing requirements of clients across USA, Australia, Europe, Asia and other countries.

For what projects/services did your company hire ROI Minds?

They helped us regarding SEO to increase Ranking of our site. Highly apprecitated.

increase Ranking of our site.

one of mine friend referred to me

They helped us regarding SEO to increase Ranking of our site. for Google Adwords campaign management.I felt so strongly about their work ethic and skills,that I wanted to provide this recommendation.

Clear expectations, good communication, reasonable rate, very professional. Would be happy to work again with Sandeep's team.

I highly recommend this team (ROI Minds) for Google Adwords campaign management.I felt so strongly about their work ethic and skills,that I wanted to provide this recommendation. Sandeep is amazing, already increased the SEO leads and showed me what i need to do for the future.Worth the money and I will be using his great services in the near distant future.

The workflow was superb. The team's communication skills were their biggest asset.

Always supportive.

Not really.

SEA for Accounting Software Company

"They optimized our campaign and decreased costs for our company."

Aug. 2017 - Jan. 2018

ROI Minds developed a Search Engine Advertising (SEA) campaign for a software company. They performed search-term analysis, bid adjustments, optimized ads for mobile devices, and removed negative keywords.

Zaamslag, Netherlands
Integration Specialist, Accounting Software Company

They improved the campaign's ROI and reduced costs for the client. The ROI Minds team was very knowledgeable and communicated well by keeping people informed through monthly meetings and reports.

I was the internet marketeer for this company.

For what projects/services did your company hire ROI Minds?

Search Engine Advertising (SEA)

Optimizing the SEA campaign of the company.

I met Sandeep online and we had good discussions on online marketing.

1. Bids adjustments
  2. Mobile First strategy - More emphasis on the mobile phone
  3. Call Extension pushed to have more phone calls.
  4. Search terms analysis
  5. Negative keywords insertion

They optimized our campaign and decreased costs for our company.

We had monthly meetings and reports

The knowledge of the SEA field.

PPC Outsourcing for E-Commerce Website

"The team's communication is their biggest asset."

Apr. - Dec. 2018

ROI Minds developed and ran PPC advertising campaigns for a third-party e-commerce website.

Mohali, India
Navneet Singh
CEO, SEO Experts Company India

The PPC advertising efforts of ROI Minds doubled sales over the course of the project period. Their team was communicative and supportive, providing the close attention necessary for effective workflows.

I'm the CEO of one of the Awarded SEO Agency. We provide search engine optimization services for small businesses, enterprises and to eCommerce websites.

For what projects/services did your company hire ROI Minds?

We have one client for which my team is working on the SEO of his eCommerce store. After achieving the success with organic traffic and rankings. He wanted to scale more through paid marketing. So, we outsourced the PPC for that eCommerce store to ROI Minds

More sales for our client from paid marketing

Through reference

There is an eCommerce website for which the sales needed to be increased via paid marketing.

We are directly working with Sandeep's team.

They have scaled the sales by 2X.

The workflow was superb. The team's communication is their biggest asset.

Always supportive.

Not really.

Overall Score Awesome
    Awesome
    Affordable
    Great
    Definetely

Lead Generation for Software Dev Company

"The team has an in-depth knowledge of strategies and optimization."

ROI Minds provided lead generation support for a software development company. Their team managed paid marketing campaigns, as well.

Ritika Jha Palial
Program Manager, Business Development and Sales, Codeblends

The efforts contributed to an increase in quality leads, allowing the business to convert multiple into sales. The collaboration ran smoothly and yielded strong results. ROI Minds' communicative, attentive team brought a strong ROI to the engagement.

We are a software development company specializing in custom web applications. I am currently self-employed at the company and originally the Director here. My title is Program Manager, Business Development and Sales.

For what projects/services did your company hire ROI Minds?

Paid Marketing -- Lead generation for hiring of software developers in our company in US

We wanted to generate immediate value leads. Our costs were a challenge for generating quality lead at low cost per lead was crucial.

We were introduced through a colleague's reference. Our pilot run was effective and we were convinced about their capabilities soon.

The project scope was simple -- generating 10 queries per month.

We hired three resources from their team including one project manager, one writer and a PPC specialist.

We were able to convert two big leads that came through their efforts. Our ROI turned out much high. We were able to win other projects after successfully delivering the initial sprint for the first one. They referred us to their associates.

The clarity in requirements was the biggest advantage. We invested a lot in communication initially and soon settled about expectations.

The team has an in-depth knowledge of strategies and optimization. Also, they are better at risk assessment.

Everything seemed good overall. But they can make their processes even more robust and take them to next level.

Overall Score Highly recommendable and trustworthy. They live upto their name -- they have client ROI enhancement on their mind indeed.

Drop-ship Management for E-Commerce Store

"Their transparency and work ethic were impressive."

Feb. 2018 - Feb. 2019

The ROI minds team was responsible for running an e-commerce store, including drop-ship and ad management.

Miami, Florida
Owner, E-Commerce Store

Their work exceeded the client's expectations, as they enabled the website to receive 5000 clicks a day. ROI Minds demonstrated transparency and excellent work ethic.

I used to run my own e-commerce stores. It came to the point where I was tired of doing it my self and needed someone else to do it. Reached out to the team and gave them an opportunity. We had a rough start but then they killed it. Is a normal cycle for dropshipping stores so I’m happy with the results

Dropshipping store

Get the store to 3k day

Friend of a friend

Very simple I needed someone to our source my eCom stores to, they took over and ran the ads for them. I provided products and website

One media buyer and one account manager that was my point of reach.

Well... needed to get to 3k a day and they got me to 5k.

In my case very simple. They needed products, I gave it to them and they launched everything online.

Their transparency and work ethic were impressive.

Maybe they should add product research to their menu of services

Overall Score Well done guys. Thx for helping
    Easy, Facebook chat.
    Fair.
    Very good, the delivered on their promises
    I always do it haha.

PPC and Google Adwords Campaigns for Sporting Goods Retailer

"They're very involved with our account and take a vested interest in getting us the required results."

June 2017 - Ongoing

ROI Minds ran PPC and Google AdWords campaigns for a sporting goods retailer's website to increase traffic and revenue.

Laurel, Maryland
President & CEO, Sporting Goods Retailer

The team delivers weekly reports detailing performance and progress. They're responsive to client questions and feedback, easy to work with overall.

President & CEO of a family owned sporting goods company with a rich history in sports.

PPC and Google Shopping

Increase revenue.

We found them online.

Needed help with our Google Adwords and Google Shopping.

We have 2 points of contact that we email and they are responsive.

We get weekly reports that show performance and progress. They are responsive to our questions when we challenge them on different issues.

We work mostly via email and sometimes Skype. Very easy to work with and good communication.

Not at this time.

Facebook Ad Management For E-Commerce Group

"Their work ethic and ability to learn from the results was impressive. They always look to improve."

Feb. - June 2018

ROI Minds was hired to develop a Facebook Ad campaign in order to grow a shipping company’s web traffic.

Hong Kong
Alexandre M.
CEO, E-Commerce Group

ROI Minds created successful ads that delivered results. Unlike other companies that were considered, they had expansive expertise and an impressive work ethic. Their communication throughout the project helped workflow and ensured that the project was completed on time.

I am the CEO for several e-commerce companies and websites

For what projects/services did your company hire ROI Minds?

We were looking for a digital marketing agency to outsource our ad campaigns on Facebook ads

We wanted to scale our website to 6-figure per month and free up some time

We searched several agencies and interviewed 20 of them and ROI Minds was the only one with sufficient expertise and work ethics

After hiring them, we had a series of meeting to align our way of working and communicate our expectations, we also built a very clear workflow. The CEO gave us a lot of suggestions and ideas to try and they started creating successful ads

I've worked with the CEO and 1 account manager, I don't know what's the team composition

This company did exactly the work, they always delivered good results

Communication was always smooth and on time

Overall we were very satisfied and I don't see many areas for improvement