Helping eCommerce Brands to Grow!

At ROI Minds, we help eCommerce brands in their journey with data-driven profitable digital marketing campaigns. Great products need great marketing and companies focused on great product development often miss the marketing side. Our aim to be a natural extension of any eCommerce business, your reliable partner to drive sustainable growth.

We provide unique and effective digital marketing services to eCommerce brands who are looking for a team of professionals and want to make a change. Our array of marketing services include Google Ads, Google Shopping Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Youtube Ads, Display Ads, Media Buying, SEO, Social media marketing, and CRO.

•    Over the past 2 years, ROI Minds developed bespoke marketing campaign structures and strategies which consistently allow us to produce amazing results for our clients.

•    We have proven and tested processes to bring profitable ROI for our e-commerce clients. This has been tried and tested with many different markets and through hundreds of thousands of dollars of testing.

Our Solutions for eCommerce Business:

- We fill the marketing gaps in an e-commerce marketing business.

- Faster service and more cross-industry experience than freelancers

- We step up where big agencies fall short

- We handle everything proactively, so you can focus on your business.

Our Approach:

- We focus on outcomes. Only data-driven strategies and optimization.

- We take 100% responsibility for results.

- We take pride in our work and honor it with excellence.

- We carve out time and energy for self-mastery.

- We practice radical transparency and honesty.

- We don't fear to tap uncharted paths.

- We compliment business innovation with marketing creativity.

Mohali, India
  • 4th Floor, D190, Phase8B
    Mohali, PB 160055

e-Commerce: - Fashion - Cosmetic - Jewelry - Health  - Supplements - Sports Merchandise - Dropshipping Stores - Mechanical Equipment - Furniture - Electronics - Office Supplies - IT - etc.

Google Ads & Google Shopping for Automotive Lighting Company

"Sandeep and his team have extensive knowledge of setting up extremely profitable Google campaigns."

Sept. 2019 - Ongoing

ROI Minds manages Google Ad and Google Shopping campaigns. This has involved optimizing the campaigns to generate a higher return on ad spend.

Australia
Founder, Automotive Lighting Online Store

The team generated up to 10x return on ad spend and up to $15,000 in sales per-month. ROI Minds maintains a seamless workflow marked by responsive communication and prompt responses to feedback.

Founder Automotive Lighting online store

Generate more Sales with Google Ads andShopping

Postive return on adspend

A number of other companies were considered but Sandeep and his team at ROIMINDS.com really stood out with their communication and knowledge and previous results

Setting up managing and maintaining optimizing Google Ad and Shopping Campaigns

I worked with 2 team members from ROIMINDS

The results were amazing 8-10X Return on ad spend $13-$15k in sales per month i couldnt keep up

perfect couldnt ask for any better communication and action was taken immediately

Sandeep and his team have extensive knowledge of setting up extremely profitable Google campaigns. Will be extending my work with them on Facebook ads and SEO.

None whats so ever.

Google Ads Campaign for a Women's Clothing Business

"Great work; they are very reliable."

Sept. - Nov. 2019

ROI Minds handled Google Ads campaigns for an online clothing business. Their team first completed a Google Ads audit before working to optimize ROI and cost-per-click.

Adelaide, Australia
Owner, Women's Clothing Company

ROI Minds' efforts significantly increased revenue and traffic. The ROI and CPC increased. They helped reorganize and reshape the Google Ads situation. Flexible and responsive, they sent all reports on time and were very enthusiastic.

I am the Owner and operator of a small online women's clothing business, we have only been online for a short while.

For what projects/services did your company hire ROI Minds?

We hired them to handle our Google Ads Campaigns.

Our aim was to bring in new customers and increase our ROI and lower our CPC and cost per purchase.

We saw them on social media and liked the sound and look of the Owner. Honest and open and we did our due diligence and we very happy with their perormance

They handle all of our Google Ads. But firstly which was extremely helpful to me they did a free Google Ads Account Audit Report which was an eye opener for me as I really was just plodding my way through Google Ads and really had no idea what I was doing. After I received the Audit I decided to hire them. The audit included what was wrong and what they would do for me which was fantastic as I could see it clearly when they set it up this way.

They were fantastic, I am a person who likes to know why something has been done and so I emailed them with questions all the time and they were more than happy to answer them so I understood. Nothing was too much trouble.

Our revenue increased extensively and we had many more visitors to our website daily than before. I was only with them two months (this was for personal reasons and nothing whatsoever to do with ROI minds.) However in that two months they did so much work on my account, sorting everything out the correct way. I will definitely be going back to them once my situation changes.

Really fantastic, they answered any questions almost immediately and I felt looked after as a client. The Reports were received on time.

They are very enthusiastic with my account and I did not feel that I was just a number to them. Great work; they are very reliable. If they say they are going to do something, they do. Cannot recommend them enough.

My only suggestion is that when they do any new campaigns they could ask if I want to make any changes or suggestions before they go live. But this is very minor matter

Overall Score Although everyone has room for improvement but I cannot bring myself to give them less, as they deserve it.
    Excellent communication so no problems at all
    Before I went with ROI Minds I of course researched other companies costs and although not the cheapest, fantastic value
    Excellent
    Absolutely I would, it is a minefield out there choosing an Agency to work with and I would have no hesitation whatsoever.

Google Ads for Large Clothing Brand

"They remind us a lot of our company — it's a similar hustle/effort."

June 2019 - Ongoing

ROI Minds manages a women's lifestyle and fashion brand's Google Ads account to attract new customers. They handle media buying and oversee campaigns.

Clayton, North Carolina
CMO, Women's Lifestyle Brand

Since implementing the Google marketing campaigns, revenue has doubled. ROI Minds' team consists of growth-focused talent, bringing a healthy drive to any project.

I own and operate a large scale Women's Lifestyle/Fashion brand. We have been in operation for 3 years and just recently hit 25 million dollars in revenue. Our channels are mainly Facebook Marketing, Email, and SMS. Google has never been a strong focus until we met theROI Minds team.

For what projects/services did your company hire ROI Minds?

We hired them to handle our Marketing for Google Ad Buying.

Our goal was to make money and bring in new customers that weren't available to us via traditional Facebook Marketing streams which is where we are frequently buying ad space.

We chose ROI Minds because the owner of the agency is active on Social Media. It was really good to be able to see his team's growth and his desire to continue gaining client growth while maintaining performance on existing accounts he held. We did our due diligence and couldn't be happier with their performance.

They handle all of our Google Shopping campaigns which brings in a lot of new customers that are new to our brand.

They are pretty hands off but are open to being hands on. They request creatives when needed but don't overask or inundate our team with requests.

Our Google Marketing campaigns doubled in revenue as profits.

Very effective, we utilize Slack for communication. Reports are sent on time.

Their want for growth. They remind us a lot of our company — it's a similar hustle/effort.

My only one suggestion for improvement would be for them to "push" us a little more. We know there are assets that can help them do a better job, if we don't send it in a timely manner, we are ok with being sent reminders. Overall the team is awesome.

Overall Score I would rate them a 4.5. I would rate a perfect 5 but you should always leave room for growth to make things a little bit better although really good.
    Very easy, owner of the agency is great with communication
    Cost effective. Great bang for your buck
    Have worked with 3 google agencies prior to them and they are easily the best we've worked with.
    I have already added their management to our most important clients on our Marketing Agency management side. They handle Google, we handle the rest.

SEO & Google Ads for Pizza Franchise

"ROI Minds cares about the quality and effort they’re putting in."

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

ROI Minds manages Google Ads for a pizzeria franchise. The team researches demographics within specific locations before launching campaigns. They’re also helping with Facebook Ads and SEO.

El Sobrante, California
Sam Kingston
Marketing Director, Chicago's Pizza With A Twist

The team at ROI Minds to delivering services to multiple locations within the franchise. Their efficient workflow complemented their professional management services. Their responsiveness is also noteworthy. Customers can expect a streamlined service at an affordable price.

I’m a marketing director at a pizzeria franchise with about 45 locations. I manage all of the marketing efforts.

What challenge were you trying to address with ROI Minds?

I hired ROI Minds for Google Ads.

I typically give them a store, and then they provide me with feedback on what may work well and perform some demographic research. Once I approve their work, their team creates the campaigns and launches the ads. We recently signed up with ROI Minds to implement SEO and Facebook Ads services as well.

I engage with a primary contact, and two of their team members perform the work.

How did you come to work with ROI Minds?

I’ve found that people in the marketing industry are in the same Facebook groups, providing feedback and posting questions. I found one of the owners in a group when he responded to some of the questions I posed. Through that interaction, we continued to talk about the services they provide. I decided to give ROI Minds a try with a few of our locations.

With all of the added services, it comes out to about $5,000 per month.

We started working with ROI Minds about six months ago.

ROI Minds started with three or four of our locations. Now, they’re managing around 25. Any time I haven’t been satisfied; they get right to work on it. For example, I noticed some campaigns weren’t performing well. When I asked questions, their team had a detailed review with us where they outlined what needed to be fixed. Their team works with a lot of clients but takes the time and energy to deliver consistent value to us every day.

How did ROI Minds perform from a project management standpoint?

I interact with the project manager, who delegates the work. From that standpoint, it works well, and it’s easier for me to manage the distribution of work. I receive status reports weekly. If there are any changes or updates, I’ll email them, and if we need to have a call, we can quickly jump on one.

ROI Minds cares about the quality and effort they’re putting in. They are willing to try out new things. For ROI Minds, they’ve proven themselves with the results time and time again. When they took over our accounts, I could quickly see the difference with them compared to other vendors. Their prices are also reasonable.

No, they take care of business. The team at ROI Minds is responsive and respectful. We can send any changes to them, and they’ll respond quickly. If their team doesn’t think it’s the right approach, they provide their own well-thought-out reasoning.

Make sure you stay on top of the work. A weekly call to monitor performance and touch base would be a good idea.

Digital Marketing for B2B Advertiser

"Our teams' workflows are very effective."

ROI Minds manage and optimize paid advertisements on Facebook, Instagram, and Google for a B2B digital marketing organization.

Israel
Daniel Madrid
COO, Mayple

ROI Minds hits target KPIs month over month. Their team provides excellent service and brings creative thoughts on optimization to the table.

COO at Mayple. At Mayple we connect brands with vetted top-performer marketing experts for their needs and we ensure they perform optimally over time

ECommerce

ROI and CPA

He was previously vetted and matched to one of our clients based on his skills and experience

Management and optimization of paid media campaigns in Facebook, Instagram and Google

Direct relationship with client

Great results and excellent level of service. Target KPIs were reached month over month

Our teams' workflows are very effective.

Their CRO approach

None I can think now

Very satisfied with his service

SEO & Ad Campaign for E-Commerce Company

"The team's communication skills were their biggest asset."

June - Aug. 2019

ROI Minds provided SEO and developed a Google Ad Campaign for an e-commerce design and development company.

Yamunanagar, India
Gulshan B
CEO, Etraffic Webexpert

The work improved the site’s ranking on Google. For a reasonable price, ROI Minds proved to be a valuable asset and their efforts were thoroughly appreciated.

I'm the CEO from Etrafficwebexpert , Etrafficwebexpert an ecommerce & shopify agency that specializes in creating ecommerce & shopify stores that drive interaction and sales.we are addressing requirements of clients across USA, Australia, Europe, Asia and other countries.

For what projects/services did your company hire ROI Minds?

They helped us regarding SEO to increase Ranking of our site. Highly apprecitated.

increase Ranking of our site.

one of mine friend referred to me

They helped us regarding SEO to increase Ranking of our site. for Google Adwords campaign management.I felt so strongly about their work ethic and skills,that I wanted to provide this recommendation.

Clear expectations, good communication, reasonable rate, very professional. Would be happy to work again with Sandeep's team.

I highly recommend this team (ROI Minds) for Google Adwords campaign management.I felt so strongly about their work ethic and skills,that I wanted to provide this recommendation. Sandeep is amazing, already increased the SEO leads and showed me what i need to do for the future.Worth the money and I will be using his great services in the near distant future.

The workflow was superb. The team's communication skills were their biggest asset.

Always supportive.

Not really.

SEA for Accounting Software Company

"They optimized our campaign and decreased costs for our company."

Aug. 2017 - Jan. 2018

ROI Minds developed a Search Engine Advertising (SEA) campaign for a software company. They performed search-term analysis, bid adjustments, optimized ads for mobile devices, and removed negative keywords.

Zaamslag, Netherlands
Integration Specialist, Accounting Software Company

They improved the campaign's ROI and reduced costs for the client. The ROI Minds team was very knowledgeable and communicated well by keeping people informed through monthly meetings and reports.

I was the internet marketeer for this company.

For what projects/services did your company hire ROI Minds?

Search Engine Advertising (SEA)

Optimizing the SEA campaign of the company.

I met Sandeep online and we had good discussions on online marketing.

1. Bids adjustments
  2. Mobile First strategy - More emphasis on the mobile phone
  3. Call Extension pushed to have more phone calls.
  4. Search terms analysis
  5. Negative keywords insertion

They optimized our campaign and decreased costs for our company.

We had monthly meetings and reports

The knowledge of the SEA field.

PPC Outsourcing for E-Commerce Website

"The team's communication is their biggest asset."

Apr. - Dec. 2018

ROI Minds developed and ran PPC advertising campaigns for a third-party e-commerce website.

Mohali, India
Navneet Singh
CEO, SEO Experts Company India

The PPC advertising efforts of ROI Minds doubled sales over the course of the project period. Their team was communicative and supportive, providing the close attention necessary for effective workflows.

I'm the CEO of one of the Awarded SEO Agency. We provide search engine optimization services for small businesses, enterprises and to eCommerce websites.

For what projects/services did your company hire ROI Minds?

We have one client for which my team is working on the SEO of his eCommerce store. After achieving the success with organic traffic and rankings. He wanted to scale more through paid marketing. So, we outsourced the PPC for that eCommerce store to ROI Minds

More sales for our client from paid marketing

Through reference

There is an eCommerce website for which the sales needed to be increased via paid marketing.

We are directly working with Sandeep's team.

They have scaled the sales by 2X.

The workflow was superb. The team's communication is their biggest asset.

Always supportive.

Not really.

Overall Score Awesome
    Awesome
    Affordable
    Great
    Definetely

Lead Generation for Software Dev Company

"The team has an in-depth knowledge of strategies and optimization."

ROI Minds provided lead generation support for a software development company. Their team managed paid marketing campaigns, as well.

Ritika Jha Palial
Program Manager, Codeblends

The efforts contributed to an increase in quality leads, allowing the business to convert multiple into sales. The collaboration ran smoothly and yielded strong results. ROI Minds' communicative, attentive team brought a strong ROI to the engagement.

We are a software development company specializing in custom web applications. I am currently self-employed at the company and originally the Director here. My title is Program Manager, Business Development and Sales.

For what projects/services did your company hire ROI Minds?

Paid Marketing -- Lead generation for hiring of software developers in our company in US

We wanted to generate immediate value leads. Our costs were a challenge for generating quality lead at low cost per lead was crucial.

We were introduced through a colleague's reference. Our pilot run was effective and we were convinced about their capabilities soon.

The project scope was simple -- generating 10 queries per month.

We hired three resources from their team including one project manager, one writer and a PPC specialist.

We were able to convert two big leads that came through their efforts. Our ROI turned out much high. We were able to win other projects after successfully delivering the initial sprint for the first one. They referred us to their associates.

The clarity in requirements was the biggest advantage. We invested a lot in communication initially and soon settled about expectations.

The team has an in-depth knowledge of strategies and optimization. Also, they are better at risk assessment.

Everything seemed good overall. But they can make their processes even more robust and take them to next level.

Overall Score Highly recommendable and trustworthy. They live upto their name -- they have client ROI enhancement on their mind indeed.

Google Ads Management for Car Care Retailer

"ROAS and spend are up, we are getting above a blended 7x ROAS on our ad spend."

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

A car care retailer hired ROI Minds to assist with Google Ads. They manage, scale, and optimize the Google Ads strategy and execution, working on Google Search, Google Shopping, Display, and YouTube campaigns.

San Diego California
CMO, D2C Retailer

The return on advertising spend is up 7x and they are looking to further scale the results. The team at ROI Minds is responsive, communicative, quick, understanding, and easy to work with.

Our company sells direct to consumer products in the car care market. I am one of the co-founders.

For what projects/services did your company hire ROI Minds?

ROI Minds was brought on to help manage, scale, and optimize our Google Ads strategy and execution.

Increased ROAS while scaling, aggressive optimization as well.

I had seen results from some of the work they had done elsewhere so I decided to contact them.

ROI Minds is responsible for all new campaign strategies and launching. They write the ad copy which I either approve or decline. They work on Google Search, Google Shopping, Display, and Youtube campaigns.

We go through the team lead as well as main media buyer. They are very responsive and usually get back to us within 12 hours.

ROAS and spend are up, we are getting above a blended 7x ROAS on our ad spend and now looking for more scale at these results.

Very easy. They are very responsive via email and communicate effectively.

Speed of response, clear communication and ability to understand and execute what we needed.

Nothing of note thus far, we are ready to increase spend and budgets.

Overall Score Excellent work by the team.
    No issues scheduling
    Very fair pricing.
    They are hitting desired KPIs effectively in most channels.
    Very likely, no reason not to.