Agile Consulting & Complex Software Development

Bronze

ROCKETECH is a software development company that specializes in analytics-driven web and mobile development. Our team has released 100+ products for 70+ startups and enterprises as IT consults. Our solutions are recognized The Apps Of The Day on App Store, receive recognition from Grammy awards and are highly acclaimed in their niches. We work with complex industries and narrow niches, delving into deep details.

What do we do?

• We consult. Our team implements Agile frameworks (Lean, Scrum, Kanban, XP), Lean Canvas, User Story Mapping, JTBD, CJM etc.
  • We analyze.  Rocketech understands the complexity of your business systems. We devise Use Cases, User Stories, Flows, Entity Relationship Model, State Machine, etc. - to make sure that we choose the most sustainable solution.
  • We develop. Internationally recognized development skills in languages (Javascript, PHP, Go, Swift, Java, and others) and 100+ frameworks, including React.js, Node.js, Nest.js, Vue.js, Angular,.js, Laravel etc.
  • We design - we handle wireframing, UX/UI, Illustrations, Logotypes, Icons.
  • We test. Our team runs Automated Testing with Selenium, Web Vulnerability tests, Smoke, UI, Regression testing and User Acceptance (UAT) testing of mobile/web applications.
  • We maintain. Our team performs continuous testing, tech debt management, and upgrade delivery.  Our team implements DevOps, using CI/CD, Docker, Kubernetes.

Kiyv, Ukraine
  • 4 battery road, #25-01 Bank of China building
    Singapore 049908
    Singapore
  • Tverskaya st., 7
    Moscow 125009
    Russia

Galamart, Walmart, McKinsey, IQ Option, Vodafone, Sberbank, Unilever, TinkoffBank, Mail.ru, HAYS
Hummly Image

Hummly

Project description

Rocketech created an MVP for Humm.ly - a science-based player for musical therapy. Board-certified music therapists create playlists for stress relief, sleep aid, and mood enhancement.

Our role

UX/UI Design, Illustrations, Animations, Mobile Development, Web, Support

Tech stack: ReactJS, PHP7,

Swift

Implementation

A ready-to-test minimum valuable product with essential functionality and design. Our team laid the ground for further development and testing activities with thorough marketing research, strategy outlining, and creative design.

• We offered a cost-optimized cooperation methodology - a founder directly cooperated with the team members;

• Rocketech design team completely redesigned the application, changing key business processes;

• Development and testing team managed tech debt and improved the existing functionality of the product.

• Our team developed and tested new user scenarios and brought the solution to new target audiences.

Results

• The final app became a music sensation and received positive reviews from HuffPost, Grammy Awarsds, Inc., Mashable, and Forbes.

• 4.9 is an average App Store score, based on 1.3K reviews

• The application was included in the top ‘The Apps We Love 2019’ on the App Store

RoyalCasino Roulette Image

RoyalCasino Roulette

Project description

The Rocketech team created a full experience of real-life casino Roulette. The game is carried out in the casino on a physical table, which eliminates the possibility of falsification. Also, we developed a complex roll-back system that resets game progress in the case of an unexpected technical issue until the platform has been fully recovered.

Our role: Desktop Development, UX/UI, iOS, Android, Tablets

Tech stack: NodeJS, Nest, JSBerry, React, MongoDB

Implementation

• Rollback system for platform’s resent in case of emergencies;

• Cross-platform iFrame for iOS, Android devices, and tablets;

• Automated documentation - the software records all games, transactions, bet, and game sessions;

• An auto-betting - the feature allows repeating the same bet, saving favorite combinations, double the same bet, and cancel the last action;

• A VIP-room for one-on-one games with croupier with voice and text chats.

Results

• Evolution gaming implementation with 3-times cost reduction, compared to the competition

• Seamless multi-threaded game streaming on all supported OSs and devices.

SigmaPool Image

SigmaPool

Project description

Our team was asked to develop a mining tool for active crypto production. The result was Sigmapool - a crypto mining pool with more than 60 000 active workers and over 700 active miners. The infrastructure of the pool is based on the Kubernetes cluster for comfortable service management. All external connections are processed by CloudFlare so the service is protected from

DDOS-attacks.

Our role: Branding, UX/UI Design, Animations, Web, Development, Backend, Blockchain, Support

Tech stack: Koa, VueJS, Mongo DB, PostgreSQL, .NET multicurrency

Implementation

• Coin Daemon for transaction processing.

• Active backup instance - the pool resets to the previously saved version in case of an emergency.

• Node.js + Koa for web application with ith the MongoDB - an independent database for backup copies of essential data.

• The main base in PostgreSQL, used only for mining data.

• Auto-deployment of repository’s application - the service downloads the necessary components automatically, saving the team’s time and resources for maintenance

Results

• Over 47,000 miners, with a total capacity of 397 PH / s, are constantly working on Sigmapool only on the BTC pool.

• Working server period stable - 99.9% UPTIME.

Babystep.tv Image

Babystep.tv

Project description

Babystep is a Learning Management Platform (LMS) platform for parents who want to implement innovative teaching methods into their kids’ learning curve. Our team scaled the MVP into the platform connects parents to learning experts. The website combines the functionality of a social media and marketplace, serving as a ground for communication, blogging, and service

exchange.

Tech stack: ReactJS, Swift, NodeJS, WebRTC

Our role

UX/UI Design Support, Web Development, Mobile Development, Support

• Combining mobile React JS technology and RTC library on a web LMS;

• Performance testing and UX/UI implementation;

• Load testing - the software is capable to process 10 000 requests.

Results

• Our developers joined the Babystep’s in-house team in a long-term partnership;

• The application was recognized as The Best Socially Responsible Startup Of 2016 by GMIC.

KanKu Image

KanKu

Project description

ROCKETECH developed a mobile learning assistant, App Kanku - the project is currently one of the biggest collection of 3D karate moves, exclusive articles, and inspiring mottos. In the app, users can access new techniques, visualize the body movements, create a schedule, and view the moves from different angles.

Our role: UX/UI Design,

Illustrations, Animations, Mobile Development, Backend, Support

Tech stack: React Native, Node.js

• Compressed animated 3D models and tutorials

• 4 screen versions, created and managed in Figma;

• The content delivery system for media and text files, capable of processing thousands of requests

• Dynamic image rendering system.

Results

• A highly scalable product  - the application successfully works on the international market; it was also translated to 8 languages.

• Our team adapted the app to Android and iOS, overseeing tests and maintenance.

PIX Backpack Image

PIX Backpack

Project description

PIX Backpack was conceptualized as an innovation for young audiences as a tech-savvy way of standing out. It's a smart cross-platform accessory, equipped by a LED-light panel. Our task was to develop the product’s minimum viable product and prepare the prototype for WebSummit.

Tech stack: React Native, Bluetooth 4.0

Our role: Mobile development, Support

Implementation

• Enable image and video transfer via a Bluetooth 4.0 LE protocol.

• An auto-save feature: whenever a user adds a new graphic document or animation, the backpack stores the information on the mobile client.

• A reset feature for each user action.

The results

• PIX Backpack raised $150,000 on Kickstarter, overachieving the initial goals of $35,000

• The company successfully presented the product at CES 2018 and Web Summit 2017;

• The team attracted worldwide investors and was considered the best Ukrainian innovation of 2018 by PRM.ua.

Polytech Image

Polytech

Saint Petersburg Polytechnic University is a multifunctional state higher educational institution. In 2010, it received the status of a national research university, which was a recognition of its role and capabilities in both training and multidisciplinary research and development. In the rating of technical universities in Russia, Polytechnic always holds leading positions.

The administration of the

university applied to RockeTech to create a convenient multifunctional platform for communication with applicants, students and teachers.

We have developed a website with all the necessary functionality and concise design in the style of Polytech. Visitors to the resource can find all the necessary information, create a personal cabinet and make an electronic payment for tuition. Thanks to a convenient and simple system, all of these actions are very simple, even for a user who is not very tech-savvy.

To this day, RockeTech  provides technical and informational support for this project!

Biella Image

Biella

Biella is the exclusive representative in Russia for the manufacture of designer accessories and garments with the participation of leading European brands and fashion houses.

Products are unique in their style of accessories, as they are created for the individual needs of the customer in a limited number and designed with the uniqueness of the model series.

Aside from the website itself,

RockeTech experts developed a resource that reflects the ideology of the Biella brand. Despite the fact that this project was created for the company from the sphere of fashion, the design of the site is simple and concise. Our designers felt that nothing should distract the consumer's attention from the company's goods. In addition, customers of Biella are people with high incomes who are well versed in fashion trends. As we now know, stylish minimalism is in fashion, and RockeTech developers embodied this trend within their design.
Ikra Festival  Image

Ikra Festival

"White Rabbit Family" conducted a joint project in Sochi, and they decided upon working with RockeTech to build a website. Thanks to the quality of the design and simplicity of use, the site turned into an essential element of the project. It provided a complete breakdown of all major details, posted announcements of upcoming events, and all information relating to ticket purchasing.

The project was organized

by our team in as quick as seven days. In that time frame, they managed to equip it with an administration panel, allowing the administrator to easily change any information on the website. It was created using cross-browser and cross-platform development, meaning that it presented the same layout on all devices: Microsoft Windows, Mac OS and Linux.
Coin Space  Image

Coin Space

The developed system which is the online banking operating currencies BitCoin type. The project is an atypical representative of the art is structured functional, designed to the smallest details of the design, as well as mobile applications for ease of use with different devices.

The basic principle of this system is its simplicity, this condition is fulfilled in all, as in the creation of an electronic purse and in

the future the conduct of financial transactions in the world cryptocurrency. It should be noted that the project was developed in the most short time and taking into account the wishes of all the technical and design features. People who ordered this service get the best results from their expectations, and made this project very much appreciated. RockeTech and currently being continued technical support of this project!
Pix Backpack Image

Pix Backpack

PIX is a modern backpack with an interactive LED screen, which can be customized by the user at any time.

The goal was to develop a cross-platform application with which the EIT owner can transfer images, animations and much more directly to the backpack using just a smartphone or tablet.

React Native was chosen as the main programming language.

The application interacts with the

backpack using the Bluetooth 4.0 LE protocol. There is a possibility to save / load drawings, also the undo / redo functionality is implemented.

Currently the project is in the beta stage.

Wine Express app Image

Wine Express app

An application that selects a suitable wine by analyzing the facial expression on the photo (made in the application or selected from the gallery). To work with the application you need to be authorized through one of the following social networks: Google+, Facebook or Vkontakte.

After a successful analysis, the user is offered to buy the wine or one of the similar available wines in the store. There is also the

possibility to share a screenshot with the user's photo and information about the emotion\wine combination.

Technology stack — React Native + frameworks react-native-view-shot, react-native-share, react-native-fbsdk, react-native-google-signin, react-native-vksdk.

Sapron  Image

Sapron

Sapron - Platform for the market of construction machinery. - Find new orders so that your equipment will never be idle - Do you need a co-executor or do not have time to fulfill the application? Download it to the system, specify the desired commission and in a few minutes for your application there is a performer. And Sapron will help to check whether the commissioner paid the commission. - Communicate in our "Lenta". Find

out the latest information on loading, weight control, promotions and sales at car service centers. Sapron is a resident of the SEZ Innopolis and Kazan IT Park. Every day we develop useful services for the participants of the construction machinery market.

iOS Dev for Social Networking App for Book Enthusiasts

"They did well with project management."

June 2018 – Ongoing

ROCKETECH is developing an iOS mobile app for a new social network. Their team helped create a business model, performed user testing, and iterated on the design after receiving feedback.

Dmitry Konstantinov
CEO, BookWA

ROCKETECH successfully guided the project through the early stages of development. They suggested an efficient model of releasing test products and iterating based on user feedback. Their team was communicative and always clear with timeframe and budget concerns.

I’m the head of BookWA, a mobile social network for people who like to read books. Users can talk about books, give feedback about ones they’ve already read, and receive information about books they’d like to read. The company is based in Moscow.

What challenge were you trying to address with ROCKETECH?

I’d developed my business offline, but decided to go online by building an app. I connected with ROCKETECH and worked with them to build the app.

I developed a business model for the app together with ROCKETECH. I designed the structure and they worked with me to modify and expand it. We added more logic to make it a bit simpler and friendlier for the users. We only developed an iOS version.

In regard to features I wanted to add, ROCKETECH gave me advice and corrected some of my decisions. We worked to build the features in a correct and simple way for potential users.

They helped me gather users for testing features and gathering feedback. We used that feedback to implement new features and modify the ones we’d already developed. After the first step, I didn’t have a clear direction, and ROCKETECH again went over the app with me. They helped me correctly implement new features, helping define and prioritize the aspects of the project.  Their team advised me to move the subsidiary features to the next stages of development rather than spending money at that moment. This helped me manage the financing of the whole development process.

The app is currently deployed to TestFlight, and we plan to finish development and deploy it to the App Store in a couple of months.

In the beginning, I had a six-person team, including Alexander, who was the team lead. The team was rather expensive at that stage. Currently, we have just a couple of guys in this team—one member is responsible for the frontend, and the other is responsible for the backend.

How did you come to work with ROCKETECH?

I’d worked with another team before ROCKETECH, and the collaboration went poorly. I found out that they were using ROCKETECH to develop my app, so I contacted them directly.

We’ve invested $10,000–$20,000 thus far.

I started working with ROCKETECH around July 2018, and the collaboration is ongoing.

Right now, I’d say that the app is 75–80% developed and available in TestFlight. They also recommended me a book about lean startups, which stated I didn’t need to develop everything in production. That means I can test features with users and get their feedback. If that process works, I can implement features in the final version.

At the beginning of the contract, I developed it to be ready for the App Store. Of course, that was my mistake, and ROCKETECH just did what I told them. We developed a testing model for the App Store, and I received a lot of feedback from the users that tested it. Afterward, I understood that it should be redeveloped and redesigned.

At this moment, we’re developing features for the testing project. We didn’t invest too much in the backend and focused on the frontend so that users could test features. When users told me that a feature was good, I understood that I could invest more money to develop it for the production model. We were usually on time and on budget. If we had to negotiate terms, we did so.

At this stage, I’d say that 80% of the features are in production and 20% are in testing.

How did ROCKETECH perform from a project management standpoint?

They did well with project management. Before we started developing features, we agreed on a time and budget. We use WhatsApp, Telegram, and Skype for communication.

Alexander (Project Manager, ROCKETECH) is my project manager now. I had a different one for the first six months of the project, but after that Alexander took control over my app. I’m satisfied with Alexander’s work. He controls how all the features are developed. If I need to make a call with the team, he organizes it. The management is professional.

They’re clever and the effectiveness is high. They try to do the work as we agreed.

The user testing process they’ve implemented could be useful for them as well. I think that by working with current and potential customers, they could improve.

I also haven’t started the production process with them, and I would like to see how they handle that side of the business. I’ve started negotiations with the marketing team and heard their proposals.

Clients should understand what they want the final product to look like. Otherwise, it will be difficult for ROCKETECH to work. I’d advise spending more time drawing out the structure and the model so that everyone understands the final goal quite clearly. After that, you can start investing in development. It’s important to not invest too much money into production at the beginning, but rather use a user testing model.

Cross-Platform App Dev for Development Team

"The most impressive part was the low cost while the quality and speed did not suffer."

June - Sept. 2017

ROCKETECH developed cross-platform functionality for an internal usage application of a third-party client.

Vladislav Skachkov
Project manager, Hyperboloid

The app was completed as planned and below cost projections. The ROCKETECH team communicated effectively through Trello and smoothly integrated with in-house project management to most efficiently complete the project.

I was Project manager at Hyperboloid - web and mobile application development

For what projects/services did your company hire ROCKETECH?

We were looking for React Native development team to build cross-platform apps for our customer (mobile access to crowdsourcing system).

We had strong time limits to develop apps, which get data from our customer's API and provide user main functionality to use the system.

It was chosen by the tender - the proposal of rocketech was better than the others (time & cost)

Inspite of having some communications problem with distribute development team (before we use just in-house development), we were able to create effective environment and project communications, so the result was quite similar to in-house development. But the costs were strongly less, cause of location of outsourcing team.

In-house application's architect, PM and designers, remote team of developers

it's an internal project, main goal was providing service to corporate users, so no one public outcome from the project could be demonstrate.

Communications has been in Trello, they were quite effective

The main stream for improving is sticking to the plans and pointing out the problems in advance.

Custom Software Dev for Sports Association

"The team is always eager to learn more and adapt to shifting challenges as they arise."

Aug. 2018 - Ongoing

Rocketech built a web solution to improve a sports association’s event management system. They designed the UI/UX and developed the front- and backend. The project is ongoing.

Lipetsk, Russia
Sergey Ischenko
CIO, Sport Management Ltd.

The solution has launched and already improved event management for over 400,000 people. Rocketech delivers high-quality development on time and at outstanding value. Their quick response times, attentiveness, and willingness to adopt new technologies make for a smooth workflow.

I’m the CIO of Sport Management Ltd., a non-profit martial arts association.

For what projects/services did your company hire Rocketech?

We engaged Rocketech to create an internal management system for our association.

We wanted a complete solution for organizing and managing events. It should allow users to easily navigate and find information about our association, competitions, athletes, products, and more as needed.

We found it difficult to find a team of specialists on our own that would deliver on a complex project against tight deadlines without sacrificing quality. One of our partners recommended Rocketech to us.

After listening to our ideas, Rocketech worked with us to sketch how the solution would look and function. The team then designed the UI/UX before building the front- and backend of the web solution. They included a theme feature that can adapt to our needs in real time.

We worked with a team architect, a project manager, an art director, a middle designer, a frontend middle designer, a backend middle designer, a team lead, and a few QA testers.

The software has launched and changed the way we organize events. We’ve moved from paper documents and Excel tables to a digital solution to better oversee more than 400,000 people involved in our competitions.

Rocketech used to use Trello, Hubstaff, and Google Docs to manage our project. Now we use Jira to organize tasks, and we also have daily calls. The team is highly responsive and attentive to our project. They adapt quickly to changes in our needs and requests as required.

Rocketech offers an impressive and clear work model, but they have room to improve how they manage small details in tasks and deadlines. I’m sure they will fix them down the road.

Web Development for Insect Food Company

"They put time into our solution and we’ve appreciated working with them."

Nov. 2018 - Ongoing

Rocketech did full-stack development of a website. Features included an admin panel, an infographic, and built-in animations. Other services included testing.

Spain
Julia Maevskaya
Entogourmet

The finished website has proven helpful as a sales tool. Rocketech’s development methods and their accommodating and flexible style of work ensured the delivery of a functional solution.

My company, Entogourmet, breeds and sells highly nutritious house crickets, packaging them powdered, freeze-dried or dry-roasted. We are producing a new and very complicated type of flour.

For what projects/services did your company hire Rocketech?

We needed full-stack web development.

We wanted them to develop a functional site.

They were recommended by another agency.

They worked in adaptive design and developed a website with an admin panel, an infographic, and built-in animations.

We worked with a project manager, a team leader, an award-winning art director, a designer, a frontend developer, a backend developer, a PHP developer, and testers.

The new website is our main sales tool. We are exhibiting our new flour product and the website has proven very useful for our sales team.

We have an online chat that we can use at any time. In addition, we hold conference calls and manage the project through Trello. They use nice tools to support all of their processes.

Their quick response time and their teamwork have proven very helpful. They’re flexible, transparent, and their methodology is impressive. They put time into our solution and we’ve appreciated working with them.

We could have used a better explanation of their web development process. They didn’t explain as much IT theory as we would have liked.

Web Development for Corporate Gift Company

“I’m truly grateful for their help, and I see this partnership lasting far into the future.”

Aug. 2018 - Ongoing

Rocketech helped built a company website, using modern technology tools and design trends to implement new features and functionality that better serve consumers. They continue to provide support.

Marina Borisova
Commercial Director, Biella

Rocketech’s work has completely transformed the business, improving internal operations and client relationships. The team is extremely patient, listening carefully to understand needs and requirements. They have a positive attitude that drives their determined work ethic.

I’m the commercial director of Biella. We create and distribute unique corporate gifts to big enterprises and leading fashion lines, incorporating their brand identity in the accessories. We operate primarily in Russia.

For what projects/services did your company hire Rocketech?

We needed to establish a web presence for our business, so we were looking for a development agency for assistance.

We wanted a flexible vendor to deliver a high-quality site built with modern technology and design concepts.

We needed a vendor with proven experience in the industry, an excellent understanding of modern web trends, IT knowledge, and top-notch design and development skills. We looked online for an agency that met our standards, also noting their price points and team depth. Rocketech met all of our requirements, so we chose to work with them.

Rocketech developed a website to support our business. They continue to implement new tools and solutions to improve our processes and increase our productivity. The team continues to support the site, making any changes and updates we request.

We worked with a partner, a project manager, several developers, a designer, an art director, and a QA specialist.

With the help of Rocketech, we’ve completely transformed our business model. Now, we’re able to quickly respond to inquiries, allocate more time to tasks, test new tools, expand our functionality, and reach new customers. The website also includes different elements that reflect our company’s personality. I’m truly grateful for their help, and I see this partnership lasting far into the future.

Admittedly, we’re a bit difficult to work with because our business is complex. With that said, Rocketech takes the time to listen and understand our needs.

I really appreciate their attitude and work ethic.

They manage their time better. We have occasional delays, but we task them with some pretty aggressive timelines. They do their best to stay on schedule.

iOS/Android Dev for Judo Training Marketplace

"They were always in touch with us, constantly giving feedback and trying to solve challenges."

July 2019 - Ongoing

ROCKETECH developed a digital marketplace app for judo athletes and coaches. The team delivered an MVP to attract venture capital.

Alexander Nizhelsky
CEO, Leandev/Leanconsult

ROCKETECH completed the backend of the product within a short timeframe. Proactive and efficient, the team allocated resources effectively to match the needs of the project. Due to their professional, proactive approach, the client plans to keep them on as a lifetime partner.

I'm a CEO at a company (Leandev/Leanconsult) which delivers custom tailor made digital products to our clients.

For what projects/services did your company hire ROCKETECH?

We hire Rocketech team for a number of our projects and products, including Judo App, loyalty apps, fintech platforms and other.

The goal for Judo App was to introduce a new kind of digital marketplace for our customers and partners to attract venture capital and users.

By word of mouth.

Judo App is a digital marketplace for judo sportsmen and coaches which monetize on additional goods and services for sportsmen to conduct training activities.

Team composition included me as product owner, one backend developer (PHP Laravel), one iOS developer, android developer (on my side), scrum master/team lead and account manager.

The app backend was built extremely quick and we started to fill the app prototype with real users data to make it a full-blown product as fast as possible.

The workflow was quite effective, we were working with weekly sprints using Jira and Bitbucket, with daily Skype calls, weekly planning and retrospective analysis.

The most impressive about the company is the team and key people. They were always in touch with us, constantly giving feedback and trying to solve challenges.

Very friendly and proactive position on business level, product level and communications. Also, important to mention – the ability to allocate resources and people fast in case of demanding situation.

We see Rocketech as one of our lifetime partners for development of complex cross-platform digital services and we understand that in any company, team, communication, there's always a room for improvement, But at the moment our brothers-in-arms at Rocketech give us extreme value at a good pace and we will continue to scale our product development business together with them.

Already referred to friends and colleagues many times.

iOS App Dev for Online Stock and Bond Trading

"We liked working with their team."

Nov. 2018 - Mar. 2019

Rocketech developed an iOS app for digital trading on stock and bond markets.

Andrey Soldatov
Head of fintech projects of Quantmart

The app has yet to launch, but Rocketech has received positive feedback for their style of work. They’ve fully integrated with the project team as well as the needs of a third-party client.

I’m the head of fintech projects at Quantum Arts, Inc.

For what projects/services did your company hire Rocketech?

We needed development of an iOS app.

We wanted to support stock trading for mobile.

They were introduced to us by another agency.

They developed our iOS app for traders.

We worked with two iOS developers from Rocketech. We also had in-house developers.

The app will be launched this year on the Russian market.

The developers are good. They’re fully integrated into the project with our team and our internal client.

We liked working with their team.

Interface Dev for Crypto-Investment Platform

"They were willing to meet us most of the way on various tasks."

July - Dec. 2017

Rocketech developed a UI for a crypto-investment platform. After delivering a prototype, they solicited feedback and incorporated modifications into a final version.

Russia
Alexander Bespalov
CEO, Purplefund

Transparent and willing to compromise, Rocketech delivered quickly. They were open-minded and worked diligently to optimize the interface.

I was the CEO of Purplefund, a cryptocurrency and crypto-assets investment fund.

For what projects/services did your company hire Rocketech?

We needed to develop the web interface for our investment fund.

We needed to build our interface up from scratch.

We found them through Facebook.

Our clients could use the platform to deposit money, view their current balance and investments, withdraw funds, and track revenue statistics.

We worked with a manager and frontend and backend developers.

They delivered the prototype very quickly, and then we had an adjustment and improvement stage. Throughout the development, developers gave feedback rapidly and accepted our changes.

They provided a good level of management. All tasks were posted transparently in Trello.

They were willing to meet us most of the way on various tasks.

No, not that I saw.

It was great.
    They were highly affordable compared to domestic companies.
    They were quick and effective.

iOS App Development for Beverage Software Company

"They have an impressive team."

May - June 2017

Rocketech developed an iOS app with subscription features, a payment system, and an admin panel.

Vahe Kirakosyan
CEO, Imbiber

The app worked well and looked excellent. Rocketech impressed with their efficient workflow and talented development and design teams.

I'm the founder and CEO of Imbiber, a cocktail app.

For what projects/services did your company hire Rocketech?

We hired them for iOS app development.

We wanted to develop a nice, fast app.

We've researched the market and found five companies. After interviews, we hired Rocketech.

They developed an iOS app that works with venues and customers. It has a subscription mode, a payment system, and a management panel.

We had an art director, a frontend developer, a backend developer, an architect, a designer, and a tester.

The app speaks for itself.

It's highly effective.

They have an impressive team.

I have nothing critical to say.

Bronze