Web & Mobile Apps Development Company

Since our inception year 2007, we have believed that when client's business grows, our business grows. Our reputation and business growth lie in the success of the project for the client and handsome work culture. We achieve that by attaining unmatched results for the clients across businesses.

RichestSoft provides solid technical experience in building websites and mobile application development solutions.

We work with startups, innovative brands, and enterprises to build custom products. We've been working with clients of all sizes for almost a decade.

2007

Programming & scripting
Ecommerce systems
Application platform

uSnapp : Buy & Sell used or new items

u-Snapp is the simplest way to buy & sell stuff. Users can post variety of items ranging from cars,electronics, clothes, computers, phones, household items to real estate. Buyers contact sellers through In-App chat, there are no posting or selling fees.Download uSnapp and start selling your items in seconds.

Manveer associates

Manveer Associates offers more listings for rent or sale to find your ideal home.

NDT Work Log

NDT Work Log replaces the time consuming process of writing down all of your work experience hours into a paper logbook with an easy to use mobile phone app. Almost everyone always has their phone on or around them, so for those pursuing a career in non-destructive testing, why carry around a booklet with hand-written work experience hours when you can store it all in your phone instead?

21Cash

The advantage of money transfer applications is that you can make the transfer at any time and often at a lower cost. Thus, they are not only interesting for transfers abroad, they are also interesting for paying or repaying a loved one quickly. We have tested and developed for you the best applications Cash21 to transfer your money.

Mobile App Dev for Chemical Manufacturer

"Their deep understanding of our needs and ability to work with my team is valuable."

Nov. 2018 - Ongoing

RichestSoft developed an Android and iOS mobile app. They built portals and promotional features for both customer and admin needs. Their team is currently making modifications based on user feedback.

Marketing Team Member, Markchem Construction

The app is live and is performing up to expectations. The engagement has been smooth and collaborative due to RichestSoft’s communicative nature. They’ve been active listeners and eagerly incorporate feedback into their process.

I’m on the marketing team at Markchem Construction, a chemical manufacturer.

What challenge were you trying to address with RichestSoft?

We needed to develop a mobile app for our distributors, clients, and users. We wanted the platform to display our offers and coupons for customers to use when purchasing our products.

RichestSoft developed our mobile app for both Android and iOS devices. The app allows users to register, receive coupons and estimates, and other incentives like a store credit card. They are still adding new features and making changes to the app.

Their developers built several tools, including a barcode scanner for customers to earn points with. For this feature, RichestSoft developed a backend solution to enable a unique reward system for different level buyers. Additionally, they created a customer-facing portal with crucial product instructions and informational videos.

RichestSoft supplies a project manager and team lead. We’ve also interacted with the CEO, on occasion.

How did you come to work with RichestSoft?

After researching vendors online, I contacted over 20 local teams and had meetings with each. We were attracted to RichestsSoft’s communication and availability in this process.

We’ve spent $95,000 so far.

We began working together in November 2018 and the project is ongoing.

We were able to launch the app recently and receive key feedback from users. Aside from small issues with the estimate tool, the platform functions as expected.

How did RichestSoft perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team listens to our needs in our meetings and are available whenever a need arises. They handle the project well and are receptive to our input. It’s easy to talk to managers and the CEO about the project.

Their deep understanding of our needs and ability to work with my team is valuable. They ask the right questions, call us with issues, and display a strong knowledge of the industry.

It’d be helpful for newer clients if they could negotiate on their price.

We receive good value for the price.
    I'd refer them to anyone—I want to work with them on other projects.

SEO Services for Online Retailer

“They're very punctual and work fast. …  I've been happy with everything.”

Aug. 2017 - Ongoing

Helping increase organic traffic to the website, RichestSoft has been overseeing SEO for a B2C business. They also develop keyword lists and create backlinks.

Owner, Love Doll Palace

The website has moved to the top of Google searches and the customer engagement is on the rise. It took some time to see the results, but RichestSoft accomplished all goals, while their exceptional communication skills and competitive rates contributed to the positive experience.

I'm the owner of Love Doll Palace.

What challenge were you trying to address with RichestSoft?

We were looking for a company to help us increase organic traffic to our website and boost Google rankings.

They've been managing SEO for our website. First, they learnt about our business and developed a keyword list. They included both highly competitive keywords and the words that are not so competitive but still help with the rankings. They also created backlinks for us. After two or three months, we started seeing an increase in traffic. We were slowly moving from page 12 up to the second page of Google searches.

We have one main point of contact.

How did you come to work with RichestSoft?

I got their reference from a promotional email and did some research on them. They had good reviews, so I decided to give them a chance.

We spend $3,700 a month.

We started working with them in August 2017 and the relationship is ongoing.

We see that their efforts are working. Our website has moved to the second page of Google searches and we've been getting emails from customers interested in our product.

How did RichestSoft perform from a project management standpoint?

They're very responsive, so the time difference has never been an issue. We moslty use email to communicate and they get back to me within a couple of hours if there is something urgent.

They're very punctual and work fast. Also, they have affordable rates compared to the SEO companies based in the U.S.

No. Everything is going well.

Overall Score They're doing a great job. I've been happy with everything.

Mobile App Dev for Real Estate Company

“I’m happy with the performance of the app as well as with the project manager who works with us.”

Feb. 2018 – Ongoing

RichestSoft built an application for Android and iOS to help real estate agents show properties. The app uses Google Maps to show listing locations and includes an admin panel that filters buying criteria.

Gurkirpal Sidhu
Owner, Manveer Associates

RichestSoft successfully developed a functional app that performs the desired purposes. The team demonstrated their expertise through their helpful recommendations on the app’s design and features. They offer excellent communications and customer service and deliver strong value for the investment.

I’m the owner of Manveer Associates, a real estate company.

What challenge were you trying to address with RichestSoft?

We wanted to build an app so my employees can show clients where properties are located.

They showed me designs first, and then went ahead and developed an app which allows us to see the available properties and property values through Google Maps. Through the admin panel, we can filter properties based on our clients’ preferences such as price, area, and other criteria. The app was built for both Android and iOS.

How did you come to work with RichestSoft?

They built a website for a friend who referred them to us. I decided to take a chance and gave them a project to work on.

We’ve spent around $42,000.

We started working with them in February 2018 and the work is ongoing.

We’ve launched the app for our internal brokerage and it is working well so far.

How did RichestSoft perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve been good, and they communicate well, which is important. They let me know when they needed my input for changes, and they were in touch with my management staff through email to get technical information.

They gave their input and suggested features we must have in the app up front, which was a good thing. After they built the app, I realized that their suggestions were helpful. They have ample experience building apps and knew we would need an admin panel.

Overall Score It’s been a good experience so far.
    It’s been worth the cost.
    I would definitely recommend them.

Website Re-design for Non-Profit Organization

“They delivered exactly what I needed within a reasonable amount of time.”

Apr. - May 2018

RichestSoft redesigned two corporate websites and made them mobile responsive. They also built a personal website and assisted with publishing podcasts to iTunes, YouTube, and SoundCloud.

Peru
Javier Regueiro
Director, Ayaruna Project

The internal team is happy with the websites, which are secure and easy to navigate. Exceptional listeners, RichestSoft understood all needs and went above and beyond to meet them, while their responsiveness to feedback and fair rates contributed to the positive experience.

I'm the director of Ayaruna Project. We're a non-profit organization dedicated to the preservation of native cultures. I'm also an author.

What challenge were you trying to address with RichestSoft?

I was looking for a company to help me redesign two organizational websites and build my personal site.

They redesigned two WordPress websites for us and made them mobile friendly. We needed to add a new administrator and create new modules, so that we could receive donations. RichestSoft was very creative in their design and effectively implemented our requests. They also helped me build a personal website that I can use to add podcasts. Guiding me through the entire process, they helped me publish podcasts to iTunes, SoundCloud, and YouTube.

How did you come to work with them?

We found them through an online search. Their rates were fair and they were very responsive, so I decided they'd be a good fit.

We spent about $10,000.

We worked with them between April–May 2018.

Both platforms are easy to use and function as expected. The feedback from our internal team has been very positive.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

They were very attentive to my needs and accepting of my feedback. If I didn't like something, they always worked quickly to implement the changes.

They delivered exactly what I needed within a reasonable amount of time. We appreciated their clarity, swiftness, and the quality of their work.

I can't think of anything.

Squarespace Site Redesign for Staffing Firm

They’re Squarespace experts. We couldn’t have updated our site without their help.”

RichestSoft redesigned a Squarespace site, adding new lead-generation features and reformatting the blog while also revamping the layout, font, and overall visuals.

Tallahassee, Florida
President, Staffing Firm

The completed site fulfilled all technical and design requirements, and prospective leads have increased markedly thanks to RichestSoft’s new features. Responsive and transparent, the team consistently followed up with project updates. Their expertise with Squarespace ensured a strong product.

I’m the president of a retained search placement firm.

For what projects/services did your company hire RichestSoft?

We needed resources to update our Squarespace website with lead-capturing features and enhance the overall look and feel.

We wanted a higher conversion ratio for leads visiting the website.

They were experienced with Squarespace.

While maintaining the existing content, the team updated the site’s layout and typography. They also reorganized the blog and added several new features to capture more leads. We’re currently in the final stages of the project.

I primarily work with one of their team members who managed my account, but I don’t know who else is on the team.

They’ve completed most of the project, and our new site is up and running. We’ve also seen an increase in the number of people filling out our lead capture forms and requesting information.

Their account manager has been responsive and does a great job of following up with me.

No, nothing comes to mind. I’m happy with their work.

Web Dev/Design & SEO for Architecture and Planning Business

"I'm quite happy with them."

Oct. 2017 - Ongoing

RichestSoft coordinated with an in-house team to design and develop a series of websites. Additionally, they provide ongoing SEO services.

United Arab Emirates
Senior Recruitment Officer, Aspen Creations

RichestSoft’s development and SEO efforts have resulted in increased sales, earning positive reviews from customers. Their responsive team communicates clearly and addresses any questions immediately. They’re guaranteed future contracts based on their success.

I'm a senior recruitment officer with a group of companies based in the U.A.E. We specialize in hospitality, construction, real estate, facility management, and own a series of restaurants.

What challenge were you trying to address with RichestSoft?

We needed a marketing firm to create websites for our companies.

We started out with a single web project. I told them the nature of our business and provided content, and they coordinated with our internal marketing team to design and develop the website. Following the success of the first project, they created two additional sites. They also provide SEO services for one of the sites.

I communicate with the project manager, team lead, a few developers, and the SEO team.

How did you come to work with RichestSoft?

They were the first company to appear on my Google search. I read their online reviews and reached out to them for a quote. After speaking with them, I could tell they were cooperative and organized, so we hired them for an initial assignment. Pleased with the results, we decided to move forward on additional projects.

We’ve spent between $32,000–$35,000.

We started working together in October 2017 and our relationship is ongoing.

We’ve seen our restaurant sales targets increase thanks to their website development and SEO work. We receive positive reviews and feedback from our customers. I’m completely satisfied with the results, and they’re willing to help if I request any changes.

How did RichestSoft perform from a project management standpoint?

I primarily communicated with a project manager through email and phone calls. They responded promptly to any questions I raised and addressed my concerns without my having to follow-up.

I'm quite happy with them. They're good communicators and don’t hesitate to execute necessary tasks.

I can’t think of anything. They've delivered everything to our expectations.

Overall Score I’m happy with their results and plan to continue working with them.
    I would definitely recommend them.

Mobile App Dev for IT Company

“I’m happy with the quality of the work; I’d give them five stars for it.”

Nov. 2017 - Ongoing

RichestSoft developed an e-commerce platform for an IT company, building the website and iOS and Android applications, creating the wireframes, planning the user flow, and designing the frontend and backend.

Houston, Texas
Gene Uwandu
Director, eGlobal Inc.

The completed platform is high-quality, exceeding expectations and meeting all requirements. They communicated well throughout the project and responded quickly to all requests and queries, handling any tasks with skill and care.

I’m the director of eGlobal Inc. We’re an IT company.

What challenge were you trying to address with RichestSoft?

We needed someone to develop our e-commerce platform. The website is a buy/sell platform where individuals can list their ad and people can browse and make a purchase. They can interact with the seller and do the trade-in or the sale.

They built the website and the applications for Android and iOS. They worked on the frontend and the backend from scratch. They did the logo, created login options, leads, and ability for users to create their account. They planned out the whole user flow. They developed wireframes, and actually handled almost everything. Right now, people can go to Google Play and download the application.

I work with 2–3 people, including a project manager.

How did you come to work with RichestSoft?

One told me that the project I’m handling isn’t what they do. They referred me to Clutch because they have people I can trust. I found RichestSoft on Clutch; I read their reviews and they were impressive.

Over $20,000.

We started working together in November 2017 and the work is ongoing. The app is launched but I still have more projects to do with them.

I’m happy with the quality of the work; I’d give them five stars for it. Their communication is great as well.

How did RichestSoft perform from a project management standpoint?

I give them a high rating. If I call or send an email, they respond as soon as possible. They’re good at communication.

They came out as the better choice when I was looking for someone. Once I present a task to them, they don’t hesitate to do it. The quality of the work is good.

I can't think of anything.

I’d definitely recommend them.

Web Dev and Design for Belt Manufacturer

"You get better service at a more affordable rate."

Jun. 2017 - Ongoing

From both the frontend and the backend, RichestSoft restored functionality to the website of a manufacturing company, removing glitches like cart problems and product errors. They also fixed the site's layout.

Atlanta, Georgia
Robbie Hart
Founder, C4 Belts

Fixing the site's issues has positively influenced sales revenue, and the RichestSoft team remains on hand for further development. Their communication is particularly impressive, providing timely and detailed updates and highly collaborative problem-solving.

At C4 Belts, we manufacture belts and buckles made of a thermoplastic material. They come in different colors and designs that you can mix and match. I’m the founder.

What challenge were you trying to address with RichestSoft?

We had many bugs and problems with our website. Our original developer and webmaster had abandoned us, and we needed a lot of help.

They sorted through the coding, found out what was causing the glitches, and fixed them. It was everything from shopping cart problems to products loading to restoring the layout and design of the site. There are multiple issues going on that they’ve been able to help with. It’s all frontend and backend development.

I’ve spoken with at least two different people. My main contact is Gary [Project Manager, RichestSoft], the liaison between the client and the developers.

How did you come to work with them?

We were looking for a cheaper alternative to American developers. We started looking for overseas services, and we ended up with RichestSoft.

We have spent around $2,500.

We started working together in June 2017, and the work is ongoing.

When our customers have problems checking out, it tremendously impacts our ability to generate revenue. As they've helped us fix those issues, it's obviously been making a huge difference on our business.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

Their service is great, and they’re very accessible. By email, they usually respond within minutes. We call them frantic with emergencies all the time, and they handle it professionally and usually fix it within 12 to 24 hours, if not quicker. We check in with them at least every other week, sometimes weekly. When there’s problems in communicating or there’s any chance of a misunderstanding, they insist on doing a video chat where we can screen share and fully understand each other, what the problem is, and how to resolve it. I’m very happy with their services in that respect.

Their affordability compared to others and the quality of their work is better than other options we looked at. You get better service at a more affordable rate.

No, they’re very thorough.

Overall Score We’re super satisfied and happy with the service they provide.
    At times, we give them various things to do, and they prioritize them based on what our needs are.
    Compared to others, they are far more affordable. We have a tight budget and so look at our costs thoroughly.
    They’re quick and effective in fixing problems, offering communication and support throughout the whole process.
    We’ve had a positive experience with them.

Web Dev for Civil General Contractor

"The team is friendly and communicates well."

Jul. 2016 - Ongoing

RichestSoft helped to implement a third-party API for a site and built custom modules. They eventually built a new site as well, helping with the design and ensuring it was responsive and user-friendly.

IT Manager, Construction Company

The site has a much more modern feel, and the number of visitors to the site has increased. RichestSoft leverages their technologies well, and overall, their communication and timeliness were satisfactory.

We have businesses based on the work of land development and industrial. I have a team of professionals that manages the Information Technology that drives our business. Our task is to provide quality and satisfaction, utilize knowledge, experience, and ambition to reach clients' satisfaction level.

What challenge were you trying to address with RichestSoft?

We wanted to implement a third party API into our websites. There are lots of issues with coding and design, which need to be fixed. Site performance was not good and having issues with databases. We needed to build some custom modules for our existing site and wanted to build a couple of sites from scratch. We are running different groups under our parent company. We want to make different brands for different services so multiple sites become our first choice. We wanted to work with a company that could provide quick changes and customization.

RichestSoft took the challenge of working with a third party API and worked on our site issues and custom modules for the site. We were happy with the first site work and then they built our new site. RichestSoft designed and developed it from scratch. They implemented the features according to our requirements and made my website user-friendly. I like the design, as it has responsive aspects that help to reach visitors easily. Their services include the complete package of web services. The prices are better compared to others.

How did you come to work with RichestSoft?

I posted my job requirements on a portal, called Upwork where I found RichestSoft. They were a leading agency that was ready to complete my job requirements on time. Their excellent ratings and positive client feedback convinced me to hire them for their services.

The cost of the projects was around $10,000.

I started working with RichestSoft in July of 2016 and they continue to provide assistance on updates to the website.

What evidence can you share that demonstrated the impact of the engagement?

They made the site user and mobile friendly, which increased our visitors. Our sites were looking old and outdated, and now they have a modern feel.

We trusted them and we are fully satisfied with their service. I like the work and would recommend them to anyone looking for a good web development company.

How did RichestSoft perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management is outstanding. They give complete updates after completing every development step and make changes per our requirements. They manage development tasks and deliver it on time.

The right use of technologies to make my online project unique is the most impressive thing about RichestSoft. I received an outstanding experience while working with RichestSoft. The team is friendly and communicates well. They clear all of my queries on time and make the changes I ask for.

At this moment, there is nothing wrong with the work they have done.

Overall Score My website was developed on time with all the quality aspects.
    They complete tasks on time and meet the deadlines.
    I get the complete worth of my investment. There is more traffic to the website now.
    The quality is outstanding, unique, and matches my requirements completely.
    I have already recommended their services to my friends.

Web Dev for Management Consulting Firm

"The result was fantastic, exactly what we asked for."

Apr. 2017 - Ongoing

RichestSoft helped convert an old website to an updated CMS, showcasing a software product. They continue to provide maintenance and have started work on the main company website as well.

Sydney, Australia
Lathan Ashton
IT Systems Architect, Partners in Performance International Pty Ltd

RichestSoft provides clear, regular updates about project progress, and delivered exactly what was asked for. Only minor issues in the conversion of the website occurred, and RichestSoft fixed them quickly and efficiently. They offer valuable suggestions, and worked in a timely manner.

Partners in Performance is a global organization with a primary focus on assisting larger companies with identifying gaps in their business, and finding opportunities to reduce cost or increase production. I am an IT systems architect, and have worked with the company since 2006.

What challenge were you trying to address with RichestSoft?

We have a joint venture with a partner in South Africa for developing an internal piece of software. We had a plain, generic page in place, but needed to create a new public website for it, and needed a development team that could help us.

RichestSoft was responsible for taking our templates, upgrading them to the new version of our CMS, and deploying them to a staging environment, with updated designs for all the subsections in the site.

The site is generic overall, with static pages. We have links from the homepage to product descriptions, some case studies, and so on. Our team can log onto the CMS and add new information for the case studies, in a simple fashion which doesn’t require a web developer.

We were mainly concerned with the conversion process from our old templates, but RichestSoft handled this without issues, and came up with ideas like making a multilingual site. In our case, we only needed English, so this wasn’t a concern.

How did you come to work with RichestSoft?

We found them on Upwork, made a comparison with other companies, and looked at RichestSoft’s past projects. They were a clear winner, and assigned a very responsive developer to us.

How much have you invested with RichestSoft?

The cost of their work has been between $5,500 and $6,000.

We started working with RichestSoft in early May 2017. They have continued to maintain our website, and we’ve also engaged them to take over the primary company page.

I have no complaints. We had minor issues with our templates, but they were to be expected, and were fixed easily. The result was fantastic, exactly what we asked for.

How did RichestSoft perform from a project management standpoint?

They worked on every task we provided, either on a daily or weekly basis. We received daily updates on our progress for each task. We communicated via Upwork’s instant messaging and email.

What did you find most impressive about RichestSoft?

The project management was included in the overall development package. I also appreciated that RichestSoft is knowledgeable across a multitude of languages.

Are there any areas RichestSoft could improve?

Overall Score The overall experience was brilliant.
    One or two things overran, but this is typical for web development.
    Everything we asked for was delivered to the requirements provided.