Web & Mobile Apps Development Company

Since our inception year 2007, we have believed that when client's business grows, our business grows. Our reputation and business growth lie in the success of the project for the client and handsome work culture. We achieve that by attaining unmatched results for the clients across businesses.

RichestSoft provides solid technical experience in building websites and mobile application development solutions.

We work with startups, innovative brands, and enterprises to build custom products. We've been working with clients of all sizes for almost a decade.

2007
Mohali, India
  • c78
    new york, TX 11418

Shuni Audiobook Image

Shuni Audiobook

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE

/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

Shuni app is an easy-to-use and beautifully designed mobile app. It provides podcasts and audiobooks in worldwide. Through this platform, everyone can access the vast collection of Bangla Literature and books regardless of financial and visual impairments. This app is mainly built for travelers, visually impaired persons, and an elderly person, Bangla language learners and for anyone who wants to learn this language. The app lets users log in through their email or directly login via social media platforms.

uSnapp : Buy & Sell used or new items Image

uSnapp : Buy & Sell used or new items

u-Snapp is the simplest way to buy & sell stuff. Users can post variety of items ranging from cars,electronics, clothes, computers, phones, household items to real estate. Buyers contact sellers through In-App chat, there are no posting or selling fees.Download uSnapp and start selling your items in seconds.

Manveer associates Image

Manveer associates

Manveer Associates offers more listings for rent or sale to find your ideal home.

NDT Work Log Image

NDT Work Log

NDT Work Log replaces the time consuming process of writing down all of your work experience hours into a paper logbook with an easy to use mobile phone app. Almost everyone always has their phone on or around them, so for those pursuing a career in non-destructive testing, why carry around a booklet with hand-written work experience hours when you can store it all in your phone instead?

21Cash Image

21Cash

The advantage of money transfer applications is that you can make the transfer at any time and often at a lower cost. Thus, they are not only interesting for transfers abroad, they are also interesting for paying or repaying a loved one quickly. We have tested and developed for you the best applications Cash21 to transfer your money.

Mobile App Dev, Deployment & Maintenance for IT Startup

“I’d recommend RichestSoft to anyone looking for mobile development.”

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

RichestSoft developed an iOS and Android marketplace mobile app using React Native, PHP, and a MySQL database. They’ve completed phase one and are now assisting with testing, deployment, and maintenance.

Owner, IT Startup

RichestSoft has facilitated a positive client experience by providing highly skilled developers and remaining flexible to change requests. They manage the project seamlessly by following an agile incremental model. Although the time difference poses a challenge, the team remains easily accessible.

I’m the owner of a startup.

What challenge were you trying to address with RichestSoft?

I’m also a developer, but I hadn’t worked on a project end-to-end. I needed a team that could do development, testing, deployment, and maintenance.

RichestSoft developed my mobile app from start to finish. The app is similar to Craigslist and built for the African market. People can use it to buy and sell used things. I gave RichestSoft all of the specifications and documentation they needed.

They developed the frontend in React Native and the backend in PHP, with a MySQL database. Our server is in DigitalOcean. React Native allowed us to use the same code for Android and iOS, which makes maintenance easier. If there is ever an issue, we don’t have to work in two separate places to update the code.

I’m currently working with a couple of developers and their managers. I contact the managers if anything needs to be escalated, but I work with the developers most of the time.

How did you come to work with RichestSoft?

I researched teams through Google and asked a few of my friends. RichestSoft had a good reputation, so I hired them for this project.

I’ve spent $45,000–$50,000 so far. I’m paying them separately for each module.

I started working with RichestSoft in January or February 2020, and we’re at the deployment stage now. Phase one is complete, but I need a few enhancements before I push the app to production.

They know what they’re doing development-wise. I’d recommend RichestSoft to anyone looking for mobile development. I’m satisfied with their work so far.

How did RichestSoft perform from a project management standpoint?

They have good developers who know what they’re doing, and I can get in touch with them whenever I have a request or update. We have Skype or WhatsApp status calls at least once a week. The 12-hour time difference between the US and India is a bit of a problem. Other than that, I can drop them a message whenever I need anything, and they’ll get back to me when they’re online. We work together really well. The communication part is easier for me because I’m also a developer.

I gave them a step-by-step requirements document, and that made things easy on their end on the project management side. They send me a module for testing once they’re done with it, and I’ll send it back to them if I need any modifications. We’re doing it module by module, in agile development. I pay them after they finish a module, and then they start the next work. It’s an incremental model. I’m not involved in their project management strategy beyond that.

My only concern is the communication. There have been a few delays because of the time difference; daytime for me is nighttime there. Other than that, everything’s gone well, and that’s why I’m hiring them for enhancements.

Sometimes, I want to make an enhancement that wasn’t included in the original specifications, and they’re okay with collaborating with me on any changes. I find that to be helpful.

So far, no. They’ve implemented everything I asked for, and I haven’t heard them say no to something yet.

Any future client of theirs should set up a specific time for meetings, especially given the time difference. There are a few meetings we’ve missed because of that, so I recommend working on a common calendar and getting status updates at least weekly. It was partly my fault for not specifying that we should have weekly meetings, whether we had updates or not. That would’ve moved things along a lot faster.

Web Dev for Aerial Photo & Video Company

"RichestSoft’s communication was top-notch, and they were always available."

June - July 2020

RichestSoft created a website to give the business credibility. The team incorporated an existing logo and color scheme, and they added functionality that allows for the embedding of YouTube videos.

San Antonio, Texas
David Cuevas
Owner, Droneop

RichestSoft delivered a website that boosted traffic and won the business several new opportunities. Throughout the partnership, the team exhibited strong communication skills and made themselves available. They also worked quickly and were willing to address issues any that arose.

I’m the owner of Droneop. We specialize in aerial photography and videos.

What challenge were you trying to address with RichestSoft?

I wanted a professional website that would make us look like a legitimate company.

They created a website and added the logo and a color scheme that I gave them. I also asked them to structure it such that I could add my YouTube videos onto the website.

We had one point of contact who served as our project manager.

How did you come to work with RichestSoft?

I wanted to go local, so I googled companies that did websites in the area. I also put out Facebook ads and looked on Craiglist. What set RichestSoft apart from other companies was their professionalism and response time.

We spent between $10,000–$15,000.

I worked with them from June–July 2020.

Some of the videos that I’ve already posted on the website have gotten me construction jobs as far as oversight seeing, as well as a birthday party. It’s definitely driving traffic, even though I need to do my part.

How did RichestSoft perform from a project management standpoint?

Our project manager’s communication was immaculate and he responded very quickly. When I sent him emails, he always responded in less than 30 minutes. He was an amazing individual. We mostly communicated via email, but we also talked over the phone.

RichestSoft’s communication was top-notch, and they were always available. Additionally, their turnaround time was great.

No, I have no suggestions. They were open to fixing problems and suggested corrections. They were also very professional.

RichestSoft is the go-to team to create your website because their communication is outstanding. I will be a client of theirs for a long time. They also care about their projects.

Their turnaround time is exceptional.

Web Dev for Hiring & Recruiting Company

“They made good suggestions that we didn’t think of ourselves.”

2018 - Ongoing

RichestSoft used PHP to develop a web and mobile app for a job portal. They also created an internal system that schedules meetings and manages payments. The mobile app is for both iOS and Android.

Mohali, India
Robin S
Manager, Grabrightjob

By automating several business processes and making them more efficient, the project saves time spent on communication. RichestSoft was responsive and implemented suggestions as requested. Although the services are pricey, they’re worth the value.

I’m the manager of Grabrightjob, a hiring and recruiting company.

What challenge were you trying to address with RichestSoft?

We were doing everything manually and were wanting someone to develop web and mobile portals to automate the process.

They used PHP to develop our web and mobile portals from scratch. People can apply for jobs and the recruiter can also hire from the portal. They also developed an internal system for our management to get a schedule of our meetings and take care of the payments.

The mobile app is for both iOS and Android. They took care of everything with the design and development. We started with the MVP model and we’re adding new modules into the system. It’s ongoing development and plan future development with them as well.

I mostly communicate with one developer, the project coordinator, the owner, and someone who takes care of payments and the accounts department.

How did you come to work with RichestSoft?

A friend recommended them. We got in touch with them and the conversation went in a very good direction and we started working together.

We spent 5–6 lakhs (approximately $7,000 USD).

We started working together in 2018 and the work is ongoing.

They automated our processes for us. We’re happy with what they did for us. We’re saving time from back and forth emails and conversations.

How did RichestSoft perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management is good. They’re very responsive. They make suggestions for new features that we are implementing. They explain everything very well.

They deliver good quality.

They charge a lot but it’s fine because they provide quality that is worth charging more.

If you can communicate effectively, they will make suggestions on how they can implement them in real-time. They made good suggestions that we didn’t think of ourselves.

Web & Mobile App Dev for Plumbing Company

“I’m satisfied with the software they provided me. They’ve solved all my problems.”

2018 - Ongoing

RichestSoft developed an Android App for a plumbing company. The platform helps department oversight and organization.

Jalandhar, India
Kuldeep Singh
Owner, Ekamtools

The app works well and is a huge help. Before this project, each department needed to be monitored individually, but now the app provides updates. A helpful partner, RichestSoft can resolve issues as they arise. They care about the quality of their service and can be reached at any time.

I’m the owner of Ekamtools, a plumbing company.

What challenge were you trying to address with RichestSoft?

I needed someone to develop software that would help organize the different departments of my company.

They developed my Android app for the supervisors of each department. All department heads have a Samsung phone that is specifically for internal use. RichestSoft set up the data with whatever products each department has, its processes, and what products are available.

I only talked to Gurpreet (Project Manager).

How did you come to work with RichestSoft?

I found them in a Google search.

We spent 5 lakhs (approximately $7,000 USD).

We started working together in 2018 and the work is ongoing.

The mobile app works very well. No matter where I am, I am able to see what is going on in my factory and what each department is working on. Everything is available to me on my phone, so it’s very helpful. I used to have to check every department individually.

How did RichestSoft perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate via email or mobile contact. Communication is good, and they’re very helpful. They listen carefully and solve any problems that arise. I can check the scope at any time. We contact them anytime any kind of problem occurs.

I can reach them at any time of the day or night. They’re concerned if their service isn’t working and they are ready to fix the problem.

No, I’m satisfied with their service.

I’m satisfied with the software they provided me. They’ve solved all my problems. I definitely recommend them.

Overall Score I'm completely satisfied with them.
    I’m satisfied with what they charge me.

Custom Software Dev for Education Institute

“They really made our system smooth and effective.”

Nov. 2018 - Ongoing

RichestSoft provides web development services for an education system. Their work includes building portals for the students and teachers, as well as adding video conferencing and the e-lecture functionality.

Amritsar, India
Parwinder Kaur
Manager, Education Institute

RichestSoft’s work has been met with positive acclaim. The new system effectively streamlined education management overall with a user-friendly interface. Organized and responsive, customers can expect an efficient team that gets the job done.

I’m the manager of an educational institute.

What challenge were you trying to address with RichestSoft?

We were looking for help with improvement of our education system so that we could maintain and keep record of attendance online and parents could check whether students have come to college or not. We needed to make our system more effective.

They made all the portals on the online system for teaching and non-teaching staff. They also put on the video conferencing and the e-lectures. Students can have easy access to the e-lectures. There are more than 6,000-7,000 students. There are more than 3,000 students who are not coming regularly and are completing courses through distance mode.

Gurpreet (Project Manager) is my main point of contact. There were 4-5 people handling my project. Whenever there was a problem, like the server was down, I  talk to Gurpreet. If he’s not available, the other members of the team solve our problems.

How did you come to work with RichestSoft?

We did a Google search and found RichestSoft. We talked to them and hired them.

We’ve invested $500,000

We started working together in November 2018 and the work is ongoing.

I’m impressed with the work they’re doing. They really made our system smooth and effective. I’m able to use the software easily. We are more than 17 institutes and are connected to each and every institute. Even our college work, the management can see the teachers’ performance and whether the students have come or not.

How did RichestSoft perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate via email or calls. They immediately respond and they always deliver on time.

I’m impressed with the quality of their work. They deliver fast. I only gave them the concept. They came up with more than 3-4 similar ideas that were more high-level ideas than mine. They offer additional options. They respond immediately after you send an email and have good time management. They’re approachable.

No, everyone is satisfied with their work.

We will continue working with them.

We never face a problem. Every query is delivered before time.
    We’re fully satisfied with their work.

Web Dev for Academic Social Media Site

"I found the timeliness of their work most impressive."

Aug. 2019 - Ongoing

RichestSoft designed and implemented a website for an academician. The site functions as a social media platform that features PDF documents.

Founder, Journal of Original Thought and Shared Knowledge

The client is very appreciative of RichestSoft's work. Rapid responses and efficient workflows have been hallmarks of this partnership.

I am the founder of the Journal of Original Thought and Shared Knowledge, an academic social media site.

For what projects/services did your company hire RichestSoft?

I hired RichestSoft to create the website as per my direction.

My goal was to have a fully operational social media site where pdf documents could be uploaded, commented on, liked, and reviewed.

I found this vendor online and selected them by emailing and checking if my project was within the scope of their capabilities.

The project was building a social media site where the content shared is pdf documents. They helped design the website and built it from scratch. They started by sending me several potential designs and then they made a mockup site. They programmed all the backend stuff so the site became fully operational. They did several rounds of trouble-shooting to make sure everything was working.

I was mainly in contact with the Business Manager, who worked with the team to get the job done.

This project had a significant impact on my business, considering that my business is the site itself, which was completely done by RichestSoft.

The project management was very effective. I would always receive replies in 24 hours or less and whenever an issue would arise, the fix was almost immediate.

I found the timeliness of their work most impressive. They are very efficient.

Nothing I can think of.

Overall Score Overall, RichestSoft was a great company to work with.
    Very good. Email replies were very timely and fixes on issues were almost always done within 24 hours.
    Unbeatable!
    They made the website exactly how I wanted it.
    I would definitely tell anyone interested in starting a web project to use RichestSoft.

Hybrid Mobile App Dev for Digital Marketing Company

"Working with RichestSoft was a good experience."

Apr. - Oct. 2019

RichestSoft managed full-stack development of a hybrid, social media mobile app for a third-party client. The team wrote code and integrated features including photo and video creation as well as sharing.

Director, Digital Company

RichestSoft delivered a product to satisfaction. The team provided an extensive project overview that was followed exactly, leading to the platform’s timely delivery. They engaged a cost-effective solution and communicated effectively to enable a successful partnership.

I’m the director of an all-purpose digital marketing company. We provide services including SEO strategies, website and mobile app development.

What challenge were you trying to address with RichestSoft?

Basically, I had a client who wanted a mobile app that was a more bespoke product than I could create.

RichestSoft designed and developed the whole mobile application. Their team wrote the code for the hybrid platform. Basically, they built a social media style app; it connects people. One of the main features was a time capsule where people can leave memories for future generations. Users could enter the platform and take photos as well as leave videos.

My main point of contact was the business manager. I also had some communication with a developer.

How did you come to work with RichestSoft?

I contacted quite a few people and gave my specifications. RichestSoft came back to me and struck up a good conversation. I had a good rapport with the business manager, so we worked out a partnership agreement.

We spent between $50,000–$100,000 on the app.

We started the project in April 2019 and finished the platform this October.

We haven’t launched the app yet. There has been a bit of delay on our part. We’ve done extensive internal and external testing; everything has been fine.

How did RichestSoft perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management has been absolutely spot-on. RichestSoft has met every deadline. The only real delay has been on our side, so it could’ve been completed a lot quicker.

RichestSoft had really good communication. Initially, they set out the project’s details and their team never changed the prices. It was the same at the beginning of the collaboration as it was at the end. Working with RichestSoft was a good experience. I definitely recommend them to anyone.

I can’t think of any negative experiences. If there were any problems, we reported them, and they were sorted out right away.

Have more video calls to communicate face to face because it can take time to respond to an e-mail or WhatsApp message.

They were by far the best.

Mobile & Web App Development for Restaurant

“They deliver great designs and always provide valuable insights. Their implementation is always on-point.”

Mar. 2018 - Oct. 2019

RichestSoft developed an iOS/Android and web app for a restaurant chain. Focusing on creating an intuitive and user-friendly platform, they included features like online ordering and a job application portal.

11- 50 Employees

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Mandvi Singh
Recruitment Manager, Al Fanar Restaurant And Café

In addition to increasing sales, both platforms have received positive feedback from management and users. With an eye for detail, RichestSoft came up with creative ideas that contributed to the project’s success. As highly-recommended partners, they are friendly and communicative.

I’m the recruitment manager for a restaurant chain called Al Fanar Restaurant & Café.

What challenge were you trying to address with RichestSoft?

We were receiving complaints from our customers about our website, so we needed help to resolve these issues. We hired RichestSoft to develop a new website and web app that would address the problems we were facing.

Our priority was developing a user-friendly site that would grab our customers’ attention. They designed and developed an iOS/Android mobile app and web app where users could either order from our menu or customize their orders.

They’ve also made it easier for us to update content and provided ideas for posts online, like pictures. On the site, users can read about our history, search locations, and even apply for a position through our job portal.

I coordinated with an assigned business manager, and they had a team of

How did you come to work with RichestSoft?

I found them online, and they’re from the same country as our company. I met with them and a few other service providers, but RichestSoft seemed the most reliable. I felt like I could trust them to handle everything we needed done, so we moved ahead with our partnership with them.

We spent about $150,000.

The project lasted from March 2018–October 2019.

We saw a drastic increase in sales and our management team really appreciates how RichestSoft has contributed to web and mobile apps. RichestSoft had creative ideas that we could post on our site to make it more appealing.

We’ve also received great feedback from our market survey. Even customers who don’t use apps on a regular basis find our platform to be user-friendly and intuitive. I would definitely recommend the team.

How did RichestSoft perform from a project management standpoint?

They pay attention to details and respond in a timely manner. All of our communication was over the phone or via email, and we never had trouble getting in contact with them.

They respond quickly and are friendly. They deliver great designs and always provide valuable insights. Their implementation is always on-point.

I don’t think that they need to improve anything.

I would happily share my experience with anyone and have already recommended them to colleagues.

App Development for Educational App Company

"I felt that their communication was excellent."

Aug. 2018 - May. 2019

RichestSoft developed and designed an educational mobile application for iOS and Android. Users can track their progress in specific courses. The app is set for launch in the fall.

Ben John
CEO, Acemcq

RichestSoft met expectations. It’s early to foresee the results of the application, but initial feedback on the app’s usability has been positive. Their responsiveness supplemented their professional management style. Customers can expect a team that takes clear directions and feedback.

I’m the owner of an app-based educational site.

What challenge were you trying to address with RichestSoft?

I hired RichestSoft to assist with the technical side. I had an idea for an app, but have no programming experience.

After I contacted RichestSoft, I gave them the initial idea of the stages and processes I wanted the app to have. When they began developing, their team relayed feedback and regular updates. They designed the app for iOS and Android, using my step-by-step process. The main feature within the educational application involves continuous tracking. Students can see which parts of their courses they’re secure with and which they’re weaker on. They can track their progress within the app throughout the course.

I mainly dealt with a sales manager. When I needed something done, I spoke to a few of their app developers directly.

How did you come to work with RichestSoft?

RichestSoft was found through online research.

The development cost about $100,000.

We worked with RichestSoft from August 2018–May 2019.

It’s early to judge because the official launch will be sometime in September. I’ve trialed it with a few different people and received a bit of research. They’ve found the app to be user-friendly.

How did RichestSoft perform from a project management standpoint?

I was pleased with their project management.

RichestSoft was great at reaching out and asking questions before they proceeded with any work. Their team first built the app for Android to make sure it worked there before moving on to iOS. I felt that their communication was excellent.

No, I’m satisfied with their performance.

It’s important to know exactly what wording you want used. Give them precise information that they can follow clearly. Sometimes when areas were left up to them, it wasn’t quite the level I expected or hoped for. But once I started clearing things up, everything became easier to navigate.

App Dev for English Language Publishing Company

"Our experience working with RichestSoft was excellent from start to finish."

Sept. - Dec. 2018

RichestSoft developed an English language learning mobile application. The app is built for iOS and Android. Children can learn phonics through the application.

South Korea
KC Kang
Owner, Seed Learning, Inc

RichestSoft met expectations. The high-quality application is launched and being used by schools in different markets. Their team is highly organized and skilled. Customers can expect an experienced team that delivers quality work at a reasonable price.

I’m the owner of Seed Learning, Inc. We are a publishing company that produces English language-learning products for customers ranging from kindergartners to adults.

What challenge were you trying to address with RichestSoft?

We recently opened up to the Chinese market. A partner wanted our team to develop an application for a children’s phonics series.

RichestSoft developed an iOS and Android application for various markets. The app teaches phonics to children that haven’t been exposed to the English language. Children learn through flashcards, videos, and songs. By the end of each unit, they read a short story, using the information they learned. Six textbooks go along with the application.

I mainly communicated with a project manager.

How did you come to work with RichestSoft?

Software developers in Korea are expensive, so I went online and searched for developers in India. I chose RichestSoft because of their affordable price.

We spent $25,000 with them.

We worked with RichestSoft between September–December 2018.

The app is launched and free to use. Recently, we updated to a second version of the app. I’m incredibly pleased with the quality. Schools have also been using the app.

How did RichestSoft perform from a project management standpoint?

RichestSoft’s team is experienced and organized. We used Skype and sometimes communicated through email.

RichestSoft’s helpful team did everything we asked. We didn’t know what to expect, considering this was the first application we’ve ever outsourced. Our experience working with RichestSoft was excellent from start to finish.

We supplied them with we had, but the application size was a little too big. The picture and video files could’ve been reduced in size. They could’ve been aware of the resolution needed for the entire application. Other than that, it was fine.

Overall Score I’d love to work with RichestSoft again. I was happy with the project and working with them.