Web & Mobile Apps Development Company

Since our inception year 2007, we have believed that when client's business grows, our business grows. Our reputation and business growth lie in the success of the project for the client and handsome work culture. We achieve that by attaining unmatched results for the clients across businesses.

RichestSoft provides solid technical experience in building websites and mobile application development solutions.

We work with startups, innovative brands, and enterprises to build custom products. We've been working with clients of all sizes for almost a decade.

2007
Mohali, India
  • Chandigarh

uSnapp : Buy & Sell used or new items Image

uSnapp : Buy & Sell used or new items

u-Snapp is the simplest way to buy & sell stuff. Users can post variety of items ranging from cars,electronics, clothes, computers, phones, household items to real estate. Buyers contact sellers through In-App chat, there are no posting or selling fees.Download uSnapp and start selling your items in seconds.

Manveer associates Image

Manveer associates

Manveer Associates offers more listings for rent or sale to find your ideal home.

NDT Work Log Image

NDT Work Log

NDT Work Log replaces the time consuming process of writing down all of your work experience hours into a paper logbook with an easy to use mobile phone app. Almost everyone always has their phone on or around them, so for those pursuing a career in non-destructive testing, why carry around a booklet with hand-written work experience hours when you can store it all in your phone instead?

21Cash Image

21Cash

The advantage of money transfer applications is that you can make the transfer at any time and often at a lower cost. Thus, they are not only interesting for transfers abroad, they are also interesting for paying or repaying a loved one quickly. We have tested and developed for you the best applications Cash21 to transfer your money.

Hybrid Mobile App Dev for Digital Marketing Company

"Working with RichestSoft was a good experience."

Apr. - Oct. 2019

RichestSoft managed full-stack development of a hybrid, social media mobile app for a third-party client. The team wrote code and integrated features including photo and video creation as well as sharing.

Director, Digital Company

RichestSoft delivered a product to satisfaction. The team provided an extensive project overview that was followed exactly, leading to the platform’s timely delivery. They engaged a cost-effective solution and communicated effectively to enable a successful partnership.

I’m the director of an all-purpose digital marketing company. We provide services including SEO strategies, website and mobile app development.

What challenge were you trying to address with RichestSoft?

Basically, I had a client who wanted a mobile app that was a more bespoke product than I could create.

RichestSoft designed and developed the whole mobile application. Their team wrote the code for the hybrid platform. Basically, they built a social media style app; it connects people. One of the main features was a time capsule where people can leave memories for future generations. Users could enter the platform and take photos as well as leave videos.

My main point of contact was the business manager. I also had some communication with a developer.

How did you come to work with RichestSoft?

I contacted quite a few people and gave my specifications. RichestSoft came back to me and struck up a good conversation. I had a good rapport with the business manager, so we worked out a partnership agreement.

We spent between $50,000–$100,000 on the app.

We started the project in April 2019 and finished the platform this October.

We haven’t launched the app yet. There has been a bit of delay on our part. We’ve done extensive internal and external testing; everything has been fine.

How did RichestSoft perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management has been absolutely spot-on. RichestSoft has met every deadline. The only real delay has been on our side, so it could’ve been completed a lot quicker.

RichestSoft had really good communication. Initially, they set out the project’s details and their team never changed the prices. It was the same at the beginning of the collaboration as it was at the end. Working with RichestSoft was a good experience. I definitely recommend them to anyone.

I can’t think of any negative experiences. If there were any problems, we reported them, and they were sorted out right away.

Have more video calls to communicate face to face because it can take time to respond to an e-mail or WhatsApp message.

They were by far the best.

Mobile & Web App Development for Restaurant

“They deliver great designs and always provide valuable insights. Their implementation is always on-point.”

Mar. 2018 - Oct. 2019

RichestSoft developed an iOS/Android and web app for a restaurant chain. Focusing on creating an intuitive and user-friendly platform, they included features like online ordering and a job application portal.

11- 50 Employees

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Mandvi Singh
Recruitment Manager, Al Fanar Restaurant And Café

In addition to increasing sales, both platforms have received positive feedback from management and users. With an eye for detail, RichestSoft came up with creative ideas that contributed to the project’s success. As highly-recommended partners, they are friendly and communicative.

I’m the recruitment manager for a restaurant chain called Al Fanar Restaurant & Café.

What challenge were you trying to address with RichestSoft?

We were receiving complaints from our customers about our website, so we needed help to resolve these issues. We hired RichestSoft to develop a new website and web app that would address the problems we were facing.

Our priority was developing a user-friendly site that would grab our customers’ attention. They designed and developed an iOS/Android mobile app and web app where users could either order from our menu or customize their orders.

They’ve also made it easier for us to update content and provided ideas for posts online, like pictures. On the site, users can read about our history, search locations, and even apply for a position through our job portal.

I coordinated with an assigned business manager, and they had a team of

How did you come to work with RichestSoft?

I found them online, and they’re from the same country as our company. I met with them and a few other service providers, but RichestSoft seemed the most reliable. I felt like I could trust them to handle everything we needed done, so we moved ahead with our partnership with them.

We spent about $150,000.

The project lasted from March 2018–October 2019.

We saw a drastic increase in sales and our management team really appreciates how RichestSoft has contributed to web and mobile apps. RichestSoft had creative ideas that we could post on our site to make it more appealing.

We’ve also received great feedback from our market survey. Even customers who don’t use apps on a regular basis find our platform to be user-friendly and intuitive. I would definitely recommend the team.

How did RichestSoft perform from a project management standpoint?

They pay attention to details and respond in a timely manner. All of our communication was over the phone or via email, and we never had trouble getting in contact with them.

They respond quickly and are friendly. They deliver great designs and always provide valuable insights. Their implementation is always on-point.

I don’t think that they need to improve anything.

I would happily share my experience with anyone and have already recommended them to colleagues.

App Development for Educational App Company

"I felt that their communication was excellent."

Aug. 2018 - May. 2019

RichestSoft developed and designed an educational mobile application for iOS and Android. Users can track their progress in specific courses. The app is set for launch in the fall.

Ben John
CEO, Acemcq

RichestSoft met expectations. It’s early to foresee the results of the application, but initial feedback on the app’s usability has been positive. Their responsiveness supplemented their professional management style. Customers can expect a team that takes clear directions and feedback.

I’m the owner of an app-based educational site.

What challenge were you trying to address with RichestSoft?

I hired RichestSoft to assist with the technical side. I had an idea for an app, but have no programming experience.

After I contacted RichestSoft, I gave them the initial idea of the stages and processes I wanted the app to have. When they began developing, their team relayed feedback and regular updates. They designed the app for iOS and Android, using my step-by-step process. The main feature within the educational application involves continuous tracking. Students can see which parts of their courses they’re secure with and which they’re weaker on. They can track their progress within the app throughout the course.

I mainly dealt with a sales manager. When I needed something done, I spoke to a few of their app developers directly.

How did you come to work with RichestSoft?

RichestSoft was found through online research.

The development cost about $100,000.

We worked with RichestSoft from August 2018–May 2019.

It’s early to judge because the official launch will be sometime in September. I’ve trialed it with a few different people and received a bit of research. They’ve found the app to be user-friendly.

How did RichestSoft perform from a project management standpoint?

I was pleased with their project management.

RichestSoft was great at reaching out and asking questions before they proceeded with any work. Their team first built the app for Android to make sure it worked there before moving on to iOS. I felt that their communication was excellent.

No, I’m satisfied with their performance.

It’s important to know exactly what wording you want used. Give them precise information that they can follow clearly. Sometimes when areas were left up to them, it wasn’t quite the level I expected or hoped for. But once I started clearing things up, everything became easier to navigate.

App Dev for English Language Publishing Company

"Our experience working with RichestSoft was excellent from start to finish."

Sept. - Dec. 2018

RichestSoft developed an English language learning mobile application. The app is built for iOS and Android. Children can learn phonics through the application.

South Korea
KC Kang
Owner, Seed Learning, Inc

RichestSoft met expectations. The high-quality application is launched and being used by schools in different markets. Their team is highly organized and skilled. Customers can expect an experienced team that delivers quality work at a reasonable price.

I’m the owner of Seed Learning, Inc. We are a publishing company that produces English language-learning products for customers ranging from kindergartners to adults.

What challenge were you trying to address with RichestSoft?

We recently opened up to the Chinese market. A partner wanted our team to develop an application for a children’s phonics series.

RichestSoft developed an iOS and Android application for various markets. The app teaches phonics to children that haven’t been exposed to the English language. Children learn through flashcards, videos, and songs. By the end of each unit, they read a short story, using the information they learned. Six textbooks go along with the application.

I mainly communicated with a project manager.

How did you come to work with RichestSoft?

Software developers in Korea are expensive, so I went online and searched for developers in India. I chose RichestSoft because of their affordable price.

We spent $25,000 with them.

We worked with RichestSoft between September–December 2018.

The app is launched and free to use. Recently, we updated to a second version of the app. I’m incredibly pleased with the quality. Schools have also been using the app.

How did RichestSoft perform from a project management standpoint?

RichestSoft’s team is experienced and organized. We used Skype and sometimes communicated through email.

RichestSoft’s helpful team did everything we asked. We didn’t know what to expect, considering this was the first application we’ve ever outsourced. Our experience working with RichestSoft was excellent from start to finish.

We supplied them with we had, but the application size was a little too big. The picture and video files could’ve been reduced in size. They could’ve been aware of the resolution needed for the entire application. Other than that, it was fine.

Overall Score I’d love to work with RichestSoft again. I was happy with the project and working with them.

Mobile App Dev for Gift Card Marketplace

"They have exceeded our expectations at every step of the process."

RichestSoft delivered a gift card marketplace app for both iOS and Android. They provide ongoing maintenance on the app and offer useful insights regarding potential updates.

Phoenix, Arizona
Taz Tirkas
Founder, GIFT3R

RichestSoft has met tight deadlines to create an app that is both complex and user-friendly. The team is responsive and transparent, communicating effectively when problems arise and ensuring that deliverables meet all specifications.

I am the founder of GIFT3R, a gift card marketplace that allows users to purchase electronic gift cards from local restaurants in just a few clicks.

For what projects/services did your company hire RichestSoft?

We hired RichestSoft to build our gift card marketplace app for Android and iOS, and to complete several other projects related to web development and design.

Our goal was to create a mobile app in a short period of time that demonstrated the core elements of our service.

We researched mobile app development companies based in India, and RichestSoft stood out among the rest.

After dissecting our problem statements and gathering requirements, the team from RichestSoft built a gift card marketplace app for both Android and iOS. They continue to provide maintenance for the app.

Their ability to meet deadlines has allowed us to move forward with our product at a rapid pace. We have been more than satisfied with the work they have done so far, and plan to keep them on as a partner for future projects.

Gurpreet (Project Manager, RichestSoft) has served as our primary point of contact. Communication with Gurpreet and the rest of their team has been fluid and straightforward. Their team has been very responsive via phone and email, despite being located on the other side of the world.

The team has continued to meet strict deadlines and has been quick to communicate with us when problems arise, and deliverables are missing. They've also made many useful suggestions for new integrations that fit the needs of our service. They have exceeded our expectations at every step of the process.

I would have liked to have met more of the team working on our app, especially at the beginning of our partnership. That being said, we haven't encountered any communication problems, and our needs have consistently been met.

Overall Score We have been working together for over a year now, and have built trust with their team due to their communication style and ability to deliver.
    Every time we call, they immediately answer or give us a call back within a few hours. They respond via email within 24 hours.
    Among 13 companies we interviewed, they were by far the least expensive. They will ask for a down payment, and the rest will be pay-as-you-go.
    The deliverables were on time and coded correctly, and updates were made as needed.
    I have already personally recommended them, and have shared their info with some friends.

Mobile App Dev for Chemical Manufacturer

"Their deep understanding of our needs and ability to work with my team is valuable."

Nov. 2018 - Ongoing

RichestSoft developed an Android and iOS mobile app. They built portals and promotional features for both customer and admin needs. Their team is currently making modifications based on user feedback.

Marketing Team Member, Markchem Construction

The app is live and is performing up to expectations. The engagement has been smooth and collaborative due to RichestSoft’s communicative nature. They’ve been active listeners and eagerly incorporate feedback into their process.

I’m on the marketing team at Markchem Construction, a chemical manufacturer.

What challenge were you trying to address with RichestSoft?

We needed to develop a mobile app for our distributors, clients, and users. We wanted the platform to display our offers and coupons for customers to use when purchasing our products.

RichestSoft developed our mobile app for both Android and iOS devices. The app allows users to register, receive coupons and estimates, and other incentives like a store credit card. They are still adding new features and making changes to the app.

Their developers built several tools, including a barcode scanner for customers to earn points with. For this feature, RichestSoft developed a backend solution to enable a unique reward system for different level buyers. Additionally, they created a customer-facing portal with crucial product instructions and informational videos.

RichestSoft supplies a project manager and team lead. We’ve also interacted with the CEO, on occasion.

How did you come to work with RichestSoft?

After researching vendors online, I contacted over 20 local teams and had meetings with each. We were attracted to RichestsSoft’s communication and availability in this process.

We’ve spent $95,000 so far.

We began working together in November 2018 and the project is ongoing.

We were able to launch the app recently and receive key feedback from users. Aside from small issues with the estimate tool, the platform functions as expected.

How did RichestSoft perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team listens to our needs in our meetings and are available whenever a need arises. They handle the project well and are receptive to our input. It’s easy to talk to managers and the CEO about the project.

Their deep understanding of our needs and ability to work with my team is valuable. They ask the right questions, call us with issues, and display a strong knowledge of the industry.

It’d be helpful for newer clients if they could negotiate on their price.

We receive good value for the price.
    I'd refer them to anyone—I want to work with them on other projects.

SEO Services for Online Retailer

“They're very punctual and work fast. …  I've been happy with everything.”

Aug. 2017 - Ongoing

Helping increase organic traffic to the website, RichestSoft has been overseeing SEO for a B2C business. They also develop keyword lists and create backlinks.

Owner, Love Doll Palace

The website has moved to the top of Google searches and the customer engagement is on the rise. It took some time to see the results, but RichestSoft accomplished all goals, while their exceptional communication skills and competitive rates contributed to the positive experience.

I'm the owner of Love Doll Palace.

What challenge were you trying to address with RichestSoft?

We were looking for a company to help us increase organic traffic to our website and boost Google rankings.

They've been managing SEO for our website. First, they learnt about our business and developed a keyword list. They included both highly competitive keywords and the words that are not so competitive but still help with the rankings. They also created backlinks for us. After two or three months, we started seeing an increase in traffic. We were slowly moving from page 12 up to the second page of Google searches.

We have one main point of contact.

How did you come to work with RichestSoft?

I got their reference from a promotional email and did some research on them. They had good reviews, so I decided to give them a chance.

We spend $3,700 a month.

We started working with them in August 2017 and the relationship is ongoing.

We see that their efforts are working. Our website has moved to the second page of Google searches and we've been getting emails from customers interested in our product.

How did RichestSoft perform from a project management standpoint?

They're very responsive, so the time difference has never been an issue. We moslty use email to communicate and they get back to me within a couple of hours if there is something urgent.

They're very punctual and work fast. Also, they have affordable rates compared to the SEO companies based in the U.S.

No. Everything is going well.

Overall Score They're doing a great job. I've been happy with everything.

Mobile App Dev for Real Estate Company

“I’m happy with the performance of the app as well as with the project manager who works with us.”

Feb. 2018 – Ongoing

RichestSoft built an application for Android and iOS to help real estate agents show properties. The app uses Google Maps to show listing locations and includes an admin panel that filters buying criteria.

Gurkirpal Sidhu
Owner, Manveer Associates

RichestSoft successfully developed a functional app that performs the desired purposes. The team demonstrated their expertise through their helpful recommendations on the app’s design and features. They offer excellent communications and customer service and deliver strong value for the investment.

I’m the owner of Manveer Associates, a real estate company.

What challenge were you trying to address with RichestSoft?

We wanted to build an app so my employees can show clients where properties are located.

They showed me designs first, and then went ahead and developed an app which allows us to see the available properties and property values through Google Maps. Through the admin panel, we can filter properties based on our clients’ preferences such as price, area, and other criteria. The app was built for both Android and iOS.

How did you come to work with RichestSoft?

They built a website for a friend who referred them to us. I decided to take a chance and gave them a project to work on.

We’ve spent around $42,000.

We started working with them in February 2018 and the work is ongoing.

We’ve launched the app for our internal brokerage and it is working well so far.

How did RichestSoft perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve been good, and they communicate well, which is important. They let me know when they needed my input for changes, and they were in touch with my management staff through email to get technical information.

They gave their input and suggested features we must have in the app up front, which was a good thing. After they built the app, I realized that their suggestions were helpful. They have ample experience building apps and knew we would need an admin panel.

Overall Score It’s been a good experience so far.
    It’s been worth the cost.
    I would definitely recommend them.

Website Re-design for Non-Profit Organization

“They delivered exactly what I needed within a reasonable amount of time.”

Apr. - May 2018

RichestSoft redesigned two corporate websites and made them mobile responsive. They also built a personal website and assisted with publishing podcasts to iTunes, YouTube, and SoundCloud.

Peru
Javier Regueiro
Director, Ayaruna Project

The internal team is happy with the websites, which are secure and easy to navigate. Exceptional listeners, RichestSoft understood all needs and went above and beyond to meet them, while their responsiveness to feedback and fair rates contributed to the positive experience.

I'm the director of Ayaruna Project. We're a non-profit organization dedicated to the preservation of native cultures. I'm also an author.

What challenge were you trying to address with RichestSoft?

I was looking for a company to help me redesign two organizational websites and build my personal site.

They redesigned two WordPress websites for us and made them mobile friendly. We needed to add a new administrator and create new modules, so that we could receive donations. RichestSoft was very creative in their design and effectively implemented our requests. They also helped me build a personal website that I can use to add podcasts. Guiding me through the entire process, they helped me publish podcasts to iTunes, SoundCloud, and YouTube.

How did you come to work with them?

We found them through an online search. Their rates were fair and they were very responsive, so I decided they'd be a good fit.

We spent about $10,000.

We worked with them between April–May 2018.

Both platforms are easy to use and function as expected. The feedback from our internal team has been very positive.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

They were very attentive to my needs and accepting of my feedback. If I didn't like something, they always worked quickly to implement the changes.

They delivered exactly what I needed within a reasonable amount of time. We appreciated their clarity, swiftness, and the quality of their work.

I can't think of anything.

Squarespace Site Redesign for Staffing Firm

They’re Squarespace experts. We couldn’t have updated our site without their help.”

RichestSoft redesigned a Squarespace site, adding new lead-generation features and reformatting the blog while also revamping the layout, font, and overall visuals.

Tallahassee, Florida
President, Staffing Firm

The completed site fulfilled all technical and design requirements, and prospective leads have increased markedly thanks to RichestSoft’s new features. Responsive and transparent, the team consistently followed up with project updates. Their expertise with Squarespace ensured a strong product.

I’m the president of a retained search placement firm.

For what projects/services did your company hire RichestSoft?

We needed resources to update our Squarespace website with lead-capturing features and enhance the overall look and feel.

We wanted a higher conversion ratio for leads visiting the website.

They were experienced with Squarespace.

While maintaining the existing content, the team updated the site’s layout and typography. They also reorganized the blog and added several new features to capture more leads. We’re currently in the final stages of the project.

I primarily work with one of their team members who managed my account, but I don’t know who else is on the team.

They’ve completed most of the project, and our new site is up and running. We’ve also seen an increase in the number of people filling out our lead capture forms and requesting information.

Their account manager has been responsive and does a great job of following up with me.

No, nothing comes to mind. I’m happy with their work.