Building Great Teams for Great Companies

Remote Team Solutions focuses on building great teams for great companies.

We provide every aspect of employee management, recruiting and Human Resource functions to help you start, scale and run your offshore and nearshore remote team.

• Auxiliary team for operational or administrative support
  • Scaling for new or existing projects
  • Transition an existing team

Our customers save more than 60% on employee wage and benefit costs while eliminating the time and resource burden of active employee management and reducing employee turnover rate.

What we Deliver:

A dedicate and highly qualified team specialized in one or multiple positions, stationed in a state-of-the-art facility equipped with all of the necessary resources.

From administrative support staff to project or product managers, engineering, finance, accounting, IT, Digital Marketing, analyst.

La Laguna, Mexico
  • Blvd. Industria de la Transformacion #200
    La Laguna, COA 27297
    Mexico
  • 7414 YONIE CT
    Las Vegas, NV 89117

Back Office Data Entry for Real Estate Company

"They’ve been able to communicate and understand how I wanted things done for years."

May 2016 - Ongoing

Remote Team Solutions provides outsourced data entry and paperwork processing. Using a custom training system, their team handles a web portal and a full submission process.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Alan Pereiras
Owner, Now Prop Preservation LLC

Remote Team Solutions' staff has been successful in improving processes and increasing revenue. Their staff has been very consistent and had good retention. They are punctual, communicative, and customize their work according to the client's needs.

I’m the owner of Now Prop Preservation.

What challenge were you trying to address with Remote Team Solutions?

I needed people to process paperwork and manage our web portals.

The company manages foreclosed homes for banks. After I do work in the field, I need to submitted paperwork and photos to the bank. They handled that process.

I had one point of contact for the project. There are 10 people working on the project that I have contact with, but any changes or directions are relayed through one person.

How did you come to work with Remote Team Solutions?

I wanted a company that allowed us to build a training process for the outsourced workers in a certain way. They provided me with that service, which was great.

They started working with us in May 2016 and the work is ongoing.

They’ve been able to catch filing mistakes and streamline the process. Revenue has increased by 30–40% since I’ve been working with them. The staff is mostly consistent and they’re able to retain employees, which is great. Eventually, they get to the point where they don’t make a mistake.

How did Remote Team Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re great. Their team is punctual and asks questions when they don’t understand something. They go through all the stops to make sure it’s getting done the way you want it. They’ve been able to communicate and understand how I wanted things done for years.

Their communication is much better than others. The ability to personalize their work to watch your needs are is impressive compared to other companies that have more restrictions.

Not too much.

Data Entry, Processing and Invoicing for Real Estate company

“I have confidence in their ability to sustain our growth.”

$1,000,000 - $9,999,999

Oct. 2013 - Ongoing

Remote Team Solutions provides outsourced data entry and HR support for over 50,000 properties on an ongoing basis. Additionally, they update the website, provide invoices, and bids on services as needed for properties.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Marc Thornton
Owner, ASI Inc.

Remote Team Solutions’ efforts have cut HR and accounting costs in half. The team is hard-working, easy to manage, and consistently meets expectations. Their fully-packaged service covers all needs end-to-end, and ensures assigned work is completed by the designated deadline.

I’m the owner of Asset Services, Inc. We foreclose on distressed properties for banks.

What challenge were you trying to address with Remote Team Solutions?

We have a lot of data processing needs, since we service over 50,000 properties per year.

There’s information that needs to be transcribed to the banks once we complete our job, and the HR portion was a nightmare. We needed to outsource those tasks to improve our efficiency.

Initially, they provided data processing and data entry. When we service a property, we have to shore up a property condition report. There’s also a lot of photo documentation that needs to take place and those pieces need to be collected and sent to the client.

After showing competence with data entry, they were assigned to update the website, revise services performed, provide invoices, and bids on services as needed at the properties.

Eventually, we built out a bid team that provides all bids based on US cost standards and estimates.

Finally, we added a full invoicing team to complete 80-90 percent of our invoices. With 48,000-50,000 invoices a year, they need to be accurate and completed on time. They took over that portion seamlessly, and we haven’t had any major hiccups since.

My main point of contact is Maritza (Director, Remote Team Solutions), and there are three managers under her.

In terms of employees, we started out with one person, and now we have a team of 31 workers.

By the end of the year, we’ll add 10 more staff members with a separate office to manage a whole different portion of our business.

How did you come to work with Remote Team Solutions?

One of my clients connected me to the owner of Remote Team Solutions. I was hesitant at first, but I decided to give it a try. We started talking, and began working together from there.

Last year, we invested approximately $360,000. Our investment varies since we’re constantly scaling up our staffing needs. Next year, we expect to invest $450,000–$500,000.

We began working together in October 2013, and our engagement is ongoing.

Overall, my H.R. cost has been cut in half, since I don’t have to deal with the office cost, the HR portion, and federal taxes. It’s minimized my internal costs, because my accounting team has been downsized. I don’t deal personally with day-to-day operational matters anymore either, and I only really reach out when we need more staff members. I have confidence in their ability to sustain our growth. Additionally, I’m able to pay my internal workers in the field significantly higher because my cost savings have been higher.

How did Remote Team Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

Their system is much better than what I had previously and there’s been very few issues. When we do miss a milestone, it makes no difference to me, since I’ve managed so many projects over the years, and I'm used to it. The team always hits their numbers and they’re up to par, if not better, with the company’s past performance.

Their overall performance is much better than other companies I’ve worked with. We’ve built a solid business relationship and their work ethic is phenomenal. Whenever I offer them days off, when things are slow around the holidays, they always opt to work instead. I’ve never paid an overtime bill, even though I should have. It’s part of the “whole package” service I opted for; when I need something completed, it’s always finished by the deadline.

No, not really. Sometimes we have a few discrepancies in measurements since they’re working on the metric system, but they’re usually fixed immediately.

My advice is to be detailed with expectations, to prevent issues. Communication is always key.