Honest, Affordable Web Design / Internet Marketing

Red Spot Design is a full service website design agency specializing in website design and internet marketing services.

At Red Spot you will never be treated like a number.

We have designed thousands of websites from small mom and pop websites to multi-million dollar company websites and as any of our clients will tell you we provide personal service and always listen to our clients needs no matter how large or small their web design project may be.  Whether you are a small business just getting started or a large company that has been in business for a hundred years - we can help.

We have hundreds of 5-Star reviews across the internet and we are a Better Business Burea Accredited Business with an A+ Rating.

The goal at Red Spot Design is to provide affordable web design services that are without equal. In fact, it is Red Spot Design’s intention to listen carefully to your needs, construct a custom website design that fits well with your company’s culture, produce copy that communicates professionalism, and at the same time, offer personalized attention that clearly shows we care.

Our ultimate objective is helping you with greater internet exposure, a strong search engine presence, an increase in website traffic and a larger return on investment. Simply stated, we bring ideas and originality together so that your business is visually attractive, dynamically presented and effectively optimized.

Be sure to checkout some of our client testimonials or visit us at https://www.redspotdesign.com.

2001
Dallas, TX
  • 3010 LBJ Freeway, Suite 1200
    Dallas, TX 75234

Most of our client are Small to Mid Sized Businesses but we also work with enterprise lare scale clients as well.  Visit our full website design portfolio to see hundreds of our amazing clients.

US and China based Biotech company Gets New Website

This  Dallas Texas based Investment and Biotech company originally contacted Red Spot Design for a single web design project. But after seeing the great work we did on the initial project we have now done multiple website design projects for them.

www.jibiotech.com

www.davaoncology.com

Red Spot Design built the responsive designed websites using the WordPress content

management system to allow the client the ability to update the websites themselves anytime via an easy to use back-end admin area. One of the website is also built with multi-language capability that allows for English and Chinese translations of the website.

New Websites for Dallas Based BioTech Company

www.jibiotech.com

www.davaoncology.com

Denton Texas Based Non-Profit Launches New Website

Ascendant Community Education based in Denton, Texas came to Red Spot Design came to Red Spot Design for a new website for their non-profit organization.  They wanted a professional looking website that will work great on computers as well as all mobile devices. They didn’t plan to update the site very often so we created a static website at a very affordable price.  The website was setup using responsive design

so their new website looks great on computers as well as on all mobile devices.

New Website for One of North Texas’ Top 25 Largest Accounting Firms

Cornwell Jackson Certified Public Accountants based in Plano Texas is a long time client of  Red Spot Design.  They were ready for another website re-design and wanted a very specific high-end look for their new website.  They also wanted the ability to update the website themselves so they could continually update their blog and knowledge base.

Red Spot Design built a responsive designed&nbsp

;website using the WordPress content management system to allow the client the ability to update the website themselves anytime via an easy to use back-end admin area.

New website launched for Home Soccer Training Website

The Home Soccer Training website started as a pet project for a local soccer coach based in Denton Texas.  He wanted a place that he could store a list of videos and training materials for his local soccer team and he wanted to give his players access to different videos he found on YouTube or other websites to help them learn to work on their soccer skills at home.

HomeSoccerTraining.com is a

FREE Resource for at home soccer training videos and soccer drills. Solo Soccer Drills, First Touch Drills, Passing Drills, Soccer Defense Drills, Soccer Game Analysis Videos and More

Red Spot Design built the new website using the WordPress CMS (content management system) to allow the client the ability to update the website themselves anytime via an easy to...

New Website for Telecom & Data Infrastructure Installation Company

Telecommunications and Data Infrastructure Installation Company – Politon, Inc came to Red Spot Design with an outdated website that still had “sample” content on it.  They knew they needed professional help with their website re-design and after doing some research   Owner Clint Polley had a few examples of sites that he really liked and some specific functionality that he wanted for his

new website.  He wanted a very high-end and much more professional, yet affordable web design and Red Spot Design delivered.

The new Politon website showcases the many network infrastructure capabilities of this Lake Dallas Texas based company. Be sure to check out their testimonials and success stories from their happy clients.

Red Spot Design built the site using...

New Website for Trinity Valley Electric Co-op

Trinity Valley Electric Co-op based in Kaufman Texas came to Red Spot Design with an outdated website that was using an old version of the Joomla Content Management System.  They wanted a fresh new look for their website with integration into the WordPress CMS

They wanted a very high-end and much more professional, yet affordable web design and Red Spot Design delivered.

Red Spot

Design built a responsive designed website using the WordPress content management system to allow the client the ability to update the website themselves anytime via an easy to use back-end admin area.

Web Design for Fit Chick Training

Texas based fitness boot camps trainers company Fit Chicks Training came to Red Spot Design with an old website that was difficult for them to maintain.  They also had all of their trainers listed on an external website instead of directly on their own website.

They knew they needed professional help with their website re-design and after doing some research and seeing our hundreds of 5-star web

design reviews, Owner Melody Chandler contacted Red Spot Design.  She had a few examples of sites that she really liked and some specific functionality that she wanted for her new website.  She wanted a very high-end and much more professional, yet affordable web design and she also wanted to list of of her boot camp trainers from across Texas and Oklahoma and make them...

Website Design for FutureCom

Responsive Web Design for Kuzmich Law - Lewisville TX

Custom Web Design for Midcities Erectors

Restaurant Web Design

Get a custom web design to showcase your restaurant. Learn More

Make Your Website Accessible Via Your Smart Phone with Responsive Web Design.  Learn More

Custom Web Design for ProStar Energy in Dallas Texas

Website Development for After-Hours Pediatrics Service

"The customer service was impressive."

2005 – Ongoing

Red Spot Design updated an existing website that features an after-hours pediatric nurse advice line. They also created the original website.

Plano, Texas
Julie Ortiz
Owner, Triage 4 Pediatrics

The website generated additional leads and received positive feedback from users. Red Spot Design stands out because of their deep grasp of business goals, responsiveness, and meticulous approach.

I am the owner of an after-hours pediatric nurse line.

For what projects/services did your company hire Red Spot Design?

I needed to update my website completely.

I wanted to have a website that kept up with the current technology.

I have worked with him since 2005. Red Spot Design also developed my original site and did an amazing job.

David (Owner, Red Spot Design) designed my whole site and made it mobile-friendly.

I worked exclusively with David.

I told David exactly what I was looking for, and he delivered. I have seen more interest in my site and received compliments about it.

David understands what you need and won’t stop until he has it right.

The customer service was impressive. Anytime I sent him an email, he responded almost immediately.

I can’t think of any.

VERUS Commercial New Website

“Red Spot Design is a top-notch company and a cut above their competition. I’m beyond happy with our experience.”

Nov. 2018 - Feb. 2019

Working with an external developer, Red Spot Design designed a new website that promoted commercial real estate properties. They liaised between multiple vendors to set up the domain change and hosting.

Denton, Texas
Keri McGovern
Business Manager, VERUS Commercial

Internal stakeholders praised Red Spot Design for their exemplary customer service. Responsive communicators, the team maintained consistent contact and was professional throughout. Their efforts helped to expedite the new website.

I’m a business manager for VERUS Commercial. We’re a full-service commercial real estate brokerage firm. Our service range from sales/leasing to investment advisory.

For what projects/services did your company hire Red Spot Design?

We needed a better platform to advertise the properties that we market for sale/lease, so we hired Red Spot Design to develop our website.

We wanted to have a new website with a modern look and feel. It also needed to be user-friendly for our consumers.

When researching, we were very impressed with their large client base. After reaching out to a few companies, we were most impressed with Red Spot Design's top-notch customer service and attention to detail.

We initially supplied Red Spot Design with a few websites that we liked the look and feel of. They were able to combine several details from those sites into a new platform while putting their own touch on it.

Their team then served as a liaison between us and the other vendors who were working on the site. This was critical when setting up the backend of our properties page, changing domains, and switching hosting services.

Red Spot Design was our main point of contact. They navigated between other vendors to set up our site’s backend, domain, and hosting.

Their feedback and response time was by far the best customer service experience our company has ever encountered. Thanks to their timeliness, we were ahead of schedule to meet our site’s go-live date.

Whether through text, email, or the phone, they always responded to us. We were never rushed and were always made to feel like we were their only priority.

They were super responsive, very professional, and extremely knowledgeable. I’d recommend this company to anyone that needs web design services—and I have. Red Spot Design is a top-notch company and a cut above their competition. I’m beyond happy with our experience.

No, I can’t think of an area where they’re lacking. We’re most definitely pleased with the whole experience from start to finish.

Overall Score I'm more than pleased with this company.
    They were beyond efficient.
    The costs were very fair.
    The quality was top-notch.
    I have already referred Red Spot Design and will continue to do so.

Website Design for Political News Company

"I always knew that they were working hard and making progress."

Dec. 2018 - Jan. 2019

Red Spot Design rebuilt a WordPress website, adding interactive features and enhancing its UI/UX.

Houston, Texas
Bobby Eberle
President & CEO, GOPUSA.com

The fast, sophisticated website emphasized social media sharing and successfully promoted offsite content. Red Spot Design explained their progress frequently and always delivered on time. Their professionalism and expertise made the project a success.

I own Endeavor Media Group, LLC, which owns the website GOPUSA. GOPUSA is a source for conservative news, information, and commentary, including its own news show on YouTube.

For what projects/services did your company hire Red Spot Design?

We hired Red Spot Design to bring a fresh look and functionality to our website. The existing version of the website was several years old, and it needed an update.

The look and feel of the site needed to align with the times. The Red Spot Design team ensured that GOPUSA.com integrated the latest in layout, social media sharing, ease of navigation, and visitor interaction.

They had a great deal of experience with large and small projects. Everything was done to a high level of professionalism, so I knew I was in good hands. Their portfolio of work was expansive, and every project reflected the highest quality.

Red Spot Design redesigned our website on the latest version of WordPress and implemented a higher level of functionality. They focused on usability and chose elements that improved visitor interaction and built community.

The team included the owner and several developers.

The website looks great. It loads quickly and has a fresh, modern look. It emphasizes social media sharing more than the previous version, and highlights both breaking news and our show.

I received daily updates on their progress. They quickly relayed questions or requirements, and their work was always done in a timely manner.

The team was friendly and professional. I have a great deal of experience in this area, and I was impressed with their knowledge. I knew I would receive a great product after looking at their vast portfolio, but I didn't know how good their customer service would be. I always knew that they were working hard and making progress.

I was satisfied with every facet of this project and all my interactions with Red Spot Design.

Website Design and Hosting for Oil and Gas Company

“Do yourself a favor and contact David (Owner, Red Spot Design) for your design and hosting needs.”

Sept. - Sept. 2018

After completing two past projects successfully, Red Spot Design provided further web design and hosting. They designed a site to showcase an overview of a new enterprise and its founders prior to the launch.

Irving, Texas
Dickie Hunter
Managing Drector, Legacy Energy

Red Spot Design rapidly delivered a website in time for use as a tool to pitch to interested investors. After the previous web designer failed, they seamlessly took over and produced successful results. Streamlined communication via a single contact ensured timely, on-budget delivery.

I work for an oil and gas company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Red Spot Design?

I’m in the business of forming, building, and ultimately selling companies. An essential component of that process is having a company website. We engaged Red Spot Design to design and host our site.

Our primary objective for this engagement was achieving a quick turnaround time.

Over the past decade or so, I’ve worked with four other website design and hosting vendors. None of these companies ever delivered on time or budget. After one of those negative experiences, I was introduced to Red Spot Design.  Based on our successful previous engagements, I re-engaged them for this recent project.

We were in the process of starting a new company. Within days, we needed to meet with potential investors. Red Spot Design built our website to prepare us for these meetings. They designed the platform to set forth information about our new enterprise and its founders.

David (Owner, Red Spot Design) was my designated point of contact. I cannot recommend anyone more highly.

Prior to being introduced to Red Spot Design, my experiences with web designers and hosting providers had been memorable for all the wrong reasons. The designer before them was so inept that I instructed our IT Manager to fire them and find a quality firm to finish the assignment. Red Spot Design stepped in and quickly completed the site design. Within a matter of days, they had our website up and running.

I’ve also used them on two subsequent assignments and could not be more pleased with the results. Red Spot Design gets the job done, allowing me to focus my attention on other aspects of the business. Do yourself a favor and contact David (Owner, Red Spot Design) for your design and hosting needs.

The owner was my single point of contact at Red Spot Design, which worked very efficiently.

I most appreciated Red Spot Design’s quick turnaround once we handed off the project to their team.

There were none.

The get the job done on time and on budget.

Website Redesign for Electric Company

"We’re very pleased with the final product."

Mar. 2017 - Apr. 2018

Red Spot redesigned a website using WordPress, focusing on making it user-friendly and mobile responsive. They also handled social media integration.

Kaufman, Texas
Don Johnson
Media and Content Supervisor, Trinity Valley Electric Cooperative

The new website not only has a better UX but it also makes it easier and faster to update time-sensitive information such as power outages. Red Spot is a responsive partner that delivers exactly what’s expected, and while having face-to-face meetings would’ve been nice, it didn’t affect the outcome.

I’m the media and content supervisor for Trinity Valley Electric Cooperative, a rural electric cooperative serving all or part of five counties in north and east Texas. I’m involved in various aspects of our communications strategy, including digital platforms.

For what projects/services did your company hire Red Spot Design?

We needed to redesign our website to serve our cooperative members better in three major ways. First, we wanted to provide a user-friendly design that emphasizes the most commonly used aspects of our site. Second, our existing site had not aged well and wasn’t mobile-friendly, which is obviously a key concern with mobile use increasing steadily. Finally, we wanted to switch to a WordPress platform, which would allow us to update content faster and inform members about things like power outages and storm responses efficiently.

Red Spot was selected early in the process based on their previous work and designs.

The project was a complete redesign of our website, incorporating some legacy content while adding new functionality, social media integration, and mobile-responsive design.

On our end, several members of our communications team and IT department had roles in the development. Our main point of contact throughout the project was David Russell (Owner, Red Spot Design). He led the project through several design iterations and helped us achieve the look and feel that we were going for.

We’re very pleased with the final product. The changes have given us much more control over the site, and the UX is much improved. During power outage situations, we can now provide information faster than before.

David was very responsive and patient during the design process. As we worked through various changes and modifications to site’s design, he was able to have new versions ready for us quickly. We communicated primarily by email.

On our end, it sometimes took several weeks to provide feedback and design requests back to Red Spot. Their patience and care through the process were very helpful.

I think it would’ve been good to sit down for a face-to-face meeting early in the process, but we were certainly able to accomplish what we wanted without that.

Web Design Billboard Campaign for Real Estate & Government

"I’m always coming to him and asking for things.... He’s always ready to help."

Oct. 2012 - Ongoing

Red Spot helped enhance various websites and branding materials. They contributed to web and logo design, online ads, billboards, and general assistance in training internal teams on site usage.

York, Pennsylvania
Joshua Hershey
Aspiring Political Candidate, Pennsylvania

Various websites that Red Spot helped with receive positive feedback, especially about ease of use. Ads have effectively increased traffic, and Red Spot has reliably high-quality deliverables. They’re prompt, responsive, and highly accommodating when it comes to feedback and design iterations.

I’ve worked with Red Spot Design for different businesses. Some were for an investment group I have, mostly in real estate, and then most recently I am having them help me as I run for a State Representative position. It’s mostly for web design, but David [Owner, Red Spot Design] does help me at times on other design work, like billboard ads, and things like that for my campaign.

What challenge were you trying to address with Red Spot Design?

My highest goals are quality, look, and ease of navigation. Traffic is part of it too. I want it to look as professional as possible, especially for the political campaign; it’s my first race. It’s a classic campaign with mailers door to door and all that stuff. I’m going to try to drive my own traffic to the website. I’m not relying on anything outside of that. I don’t need anything sophisticated, just a really user-friendly website.

I’m not a tech savvy guy. I used to be an airline pilot before I went back to get my MBA and got into investing. The whole tech side of things isn’t where my background is, so I rely on Red Spot.

I’m a guy that likes to talk on the phone. In the early stages, I called David to say what I was looking for. I told him I don’t know much about this industry. As I got into the campaign, then the website got more complex, with a way to donate and make contributions online. If it’s a new wrinkle, I’ll just ask their advice on what they recommend, and he’ll get back with his thoughts.

David will ask for examples of what I like. If it’s an investment group, I look at other investment websites. If it’s the campaign, I like to look at candidates that have done really well on both sides of the aisle. He does logo design too, which I really liked. He’ll give me 3 or 4 demos, and he’ll iterate based on my feedback. He listens to what you want. I’m usually pretty impressed with what we come up with.

I’m just starting to get into Facebook ads and he’ll talk with me about Facebook Pixels. This is all Greek to me in some ways, but I’ll forward him the information he needs and he’ll take care of it. That’s the latest thing I’m doing: using Facebook Ads to drive people to my website. Social media is new for me. In terms of the website, I’m making it more complex slowly. My other websites used to just be a contact form and basic information.

I’m going to shoot another commercial next month and I’m sure I’ll want to put that on YouTube. He’s helped me get things set up there too, like custom thumbnails that I had trouble with.

I work with David. I would say speaking with him has gone down a little bit over the projects just because he knows more what I like and I’ve learned a bit along the way. If a project just starts up, I might talk to him once a week. There’ll be some downtime for him and his designers to work things up and get back to me. Once the project gets up and running, I might email once a week. If there’s something I want to add to the website, I contact him again.

How did you come to work with Red Spot Design?

I found him through a Google search. I looked at a couple web design firms and they had examples of things they’d done in the past, and I liked what David did.

I’ve spent between $7,500 and $10,000.

My kickoff for my investment group was in August 2012.

I’ve been getting a lot of feedback through the website here for the campaign. I attribute that to the Facebook ads that I’d never used before. Volunteers get back to us through the contact form or people contact me to find out my views on things.

My other business is more B2B [business-to-business], but people enjoy using that site and it’s user-friendly to them. I am getting feedback and traffic through it. When I compare my web design to others, I feel like mine is better. It’s got a modern, clean, professional look; it was well done.

I was happy with the quality of his work and the price was reasonable. Red Spot is the only firm I’ve used. I’ve moved cities but I always stay with him; that’s how I am. If a company does a good job, I stick with them.

He’s very prompt. If I have a question or a change, he gets back so fast. He makes it easy. He did a good job on my first website, so I always stayed with him. It’s fortunate that he was my first pick.

How did Red Spot Design perform from a project management standpoint?

He’s done great. I’m a firm believer that he can do whatever I ask him to do, whether it’s through Facebook, Google AdWords, or what have you. He helped steer me in the right direction there. Some of it just comes down to budget, but as far as what I need, he’s able to do it. I’m really happy with what he’s done on his side of things.

He’s happy to talk over the phone. He answers your questions, including simple things like how to embed a video on my website. He will relate to you however you want to communicate, and he’s quick in getting back to you by email. I like to know what the ins and outs are so I can try to make the best decisions I can, and he’s accommodating of that.

The quality of work and how fast he gets back to me are impressive to me. I know there’s platforms where I can go in and I can make my own website changes. I didn’t want to get into that. There’s times where I’ll have a change, and he gets back to me same day. Often I’ll notice that the change was already made on my website within an hour.

It also really impresses me that he never complains. With some people I work with, they start out working hard wanting to win your business, and over time they stop answering your emails or stop getting back to you as fast. I’ve been working with David for 5 years, and I’m impressed with how fast he still gets back to me. Sometimes I feel bad because I’m always coming to him and asking for things, but there’s never a long sigh. He’s always ready to help.

His responsiveness and quality of work go hand in hand. He gives attention to detail and is very responsive.

Not really. He knows what he’s doing.

Do you have any advice for potential clients?

Don’t be afraid to let him know you don’t know what you’re doing. It’s not like he belittles you or anything. I’m sure I have so many dumb questions because I’m not a tech guy at all. It’s never feels like he’s rolling his eyes at you or anything like that. If I was a new guy working with David, I would just be honest. I’d tell him I don’t know this or I’m super busy and don’t have time for this. Be honest with what you’re looking for, and he’ll work it out.

Overall Score It’s been great. I have nothing negative to say.
    He’s great, especially if you let him know you really need something.
    He’s worth it. Sometimes I think he should charge me more. It could be a year or 2 later and I’ll call him up to make some changes on a website he finished a while ago, and he never bills me. He’s happy to help service it.
    I wanted a website that looked like it would be for Pepsi or General Motors. He can take a small guy like me and make me look bigger than I am as far as the level of quality.
    I have recommended him to a local water treatment plant business, and they still use him.

WordPress Web Redesign for Orthopedic Surgeon

"[Red Spot Design] was very professional and easy to contact."

Sept. 2016

Red Spot Design created a WordPress website for an orthopedic surgeon. The website features a blog, patient testimonials, and location-based services.

Orthepedic Surgeon,The Dallas PRP and Stem Cell Institute

The site generates steady leads for the surgeon's office, and all of their advertising efforts run directly through the website. Red Spot Design's professionalism enabled them to deliver a top-notch website despite a shortened timeline.

I’m an orthopedic surgeon in Dallas, Texas.

What challenge were you trying to address with Red Spot Design?

We needed a contact point for our advertising and marketing. We were also looking for a WordPress website with a blog and patient testimonials; we needed the ability to contact the office to show a location.

They designed and developed a WordPress website. We had an initial conversation on the phone. I gave them 4-5 examples of websites that were in our space that I thought were good websites in terms of their features and look. David [Owner, Red Spot Design] came up with a couple of different options in terms of the look and feel. I picked one of those and he did a full design from that. We made some adjustments and added content and the project was complete.

David was the only person I worked with. I spoke with him 4-5 times over the course of the project.

How did you come to work with Red Spot Design?

I did a Google search. They had worked with a company that I knew and they had given him a good recommendation. We were looking at 2-3 other companies as well. The process of finding a company wasn’t difficult for me.

We spent $6000.

I started working them in September 2016, and the project was completed in a couple of weeks.

We’ve been happy with the site. We get quite a few calls daily and weekly from our website. All of our advertising points to the website.

How did Red Spot Design perform from a project management standpoint?

They were very responsive. Any changes we needed, they made right away. David was very professional and easy to contact. Everything was delivered on time and within budget.

The turnaround time was quick compared to things we’d been quoted for; I've worked with other agencies before and they were still quicker. The website was top notch despite the tight timeline.

Any advice for future clients?

I would recommend them.

Overall Score We had no issues. Everything was done as promised.
    They met every deadline or were ahead of schedule.
    They weren’t the cheapest but were in the mid-range of the other quotes we got.
    Compared to other web designers that we’ve done business with.
    I would refer them without hesitation.

SEO & WordPress Web Redesign for Window Company

“They take ownership in our site and want it to do well for us.”

July 2009 - Ongoing

Red Spot designed and developed a user-friendly and owner-friendly website. They also have been providing continuous SEO management for over eight years and the work is ongoing.

Martin Gates
Owner, J & M Glass Co Inc

The partnership began with creation of an attractive and effective site. Red Spot optimized the site for number one rankings in 22 categories and continues to maintain that dominant ranking. Helpful communications and consulting come at a reasonable price and deliver strong return on investment.

J & M Glass Company, Inc. does business as Thermal Windows in Dallas, Texas. I’m the president of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Red Spot Design?

We needed a professional designer and developer to create a consumer-friendly and SEO-friendly website.

David [Owner, Red Spot Design] helped us with the design, layout, and every phase of this project. He’s also our go-to guy whenever we have any questions about Google or social media sites. We wanted to be able to upload photos from jobs we had done so we needed access to the site to be able to make minor changes. Red Spot allowed us to keep our website as our property.

How did you come to work with Red Spot Design?

I found them online. We selected them because of their proximity and good reviews. We also liked David’s accepting, can-do attitude. When we asked if he could do something, his answer was generally yes. If he said no, he had a good reason.

For the original design work and changes, we spent $7,000–$10,000. We’ve also spent over $130,000 for SEO work and other things.

We started working with them in mid-2009, and the work is ongoing. I’ve hired marketing people that do our PPC and other things for our website but always kept Red Spot Design for our SEO.

In 22 categories that were important to us for SEO, we moved up to the number one ranking within a couple of months. We maintained that position until Google made a change. After that change went through, Red Spot worked for a month and a half, and for the majority of the keywords, we were back in the number one or two positions. Since 2009, we have consistently stayed in a dominant position in a full field. There are a lot of people who do what I do in the Dallas/Fort Worth area and a lot of national companies competing for this space.

How did Red Spot Design perform from a project management standpoint?

They were excellent. They’ve always communicated really well. They’ve given us what we ask for and always temper what we ask for with what’s best for us. They allow it to be our website, but they give us suggestions and the information we need to make the best decision possible. They take ownership in our site and want it to do well for us.

David is our point of contact. Initially, we had a lot of conversations via email or phone. Since 2009, we normally talk 8–10 times a year. He sends me reports of our SEO status.

When we’ve had staffing changes in-house, I’ve always been able to call David for help.

They take a personal investment in what we do. At the same time, there’s no machismo or pride in it that doesn’t allow us to have our input. I make windows, and sometimes communicating with technical people can be difficult. Red Spot is very easy to communicate with. When you walk into Apple, you have to talk to a “genius,” which is what they call their service people. That implies that everyone else is dumb. David’s company doesn’t do that. He never makes you feel dumb.

When we’ve received quotes for different things we needed, his pricing has been surprisingly reasonable. I think our expectations were that we would be spending more, so we’ve been happy with that. Three or four times I’ve called to ask if we need to spend more money. His response is no, which is a pretty shocking thing to come from a company.

In business, you come across people who are real and honest, and they are few and far between. Red Spot is one of those companies. It’s sometimes hard to know whom to trust, but David is one you can trust.

No. His communication is always very clear and friendly. He’s always very helpful.

Overall Score They’re professional and provide personal service. They’re a good company to work with.
    They’ve always met every deadline and promise for over eight years.
    We’ve offered them more money. They’re an incredible value for what they provide.
    They’ve always provided exactly what they promised in a timely manner and at a reasonable cost.
    I recommend them to any business that wants to improve their SEO and website.

WordPress Web Design for Fitness Company

"[Red Spot] knows exactly what to do. Everybody loves the look and feel of the website."

Oct. - Nov. 2016

Red Spot Design built a user-friendly website for a weight loss program intended to attract customers and share success stories. The project lasted a month and was marked by the owner’s personal involvement.

Vienna, Virginia
Jim Moore
Owner, EMP 180⁰ Weight Loss™

Red Spot's design work got rave reviews for its accessibility and ease of use, generating at least 10% more customers. Everything was delivered on time and within budget. Their responsiveness and quick action for making changes stand out, however, input on analytics tools would be appreciated.

I'm the owner of EMP 180⁰ Weight Loss™. My goal is to develop the best weight loss program and to get it to individuals who need to get healthier through weight loss. We give them an opportunity to change their lives through our nutritional coaching.

What challenge were you trying to address with Red Spot Design?

We wanted to get our business message displayed on the internet properly with a great interface for our potential clients.

I basically knew what kind of content I wanted on my website, so I wrote the copy and sourced appropriate pictures and diagrams. Then, I used Red Spot Design's expertise for positioning and formatting—they created what I consider to be a very friendly and easy-to-follow look for the web page.

I wanted potential clients to see success stories and to be able to share the experiences that clients have had with us. For weight loss, people look at what others have been able to do and aspire to have the same results. I wanted it to look appealing and real, and Red Spot did a great job of that. They included some SEO [search engine optimization] as well.

I worked with David, the owner, whom I emailed three or four times a week during the main site build. Once every week or two, we would sort things out over a quick phone call.

How did you come to work with Red Spot Design?

I got a referral, which is a great testimony for Red Spot.

I have invested $8,000.

Red Spot worked on our website from October to November 2016.

We've probably generated least 10% of new clients thanks to their involvement with the website's design and SEO—for us, that's about 70 different clients. I'm sure that most of the ones that found the website based on our other advertising have used the site find more information about us. Probably more than half of our total clients have been on the website before they joined.

The site works well. I have a lot of videos on it and they do slow the website down, so we need to create a YouTube channel. David knows exactly what to do. Everybody loves the look and feel of the web site.

How did Red Spot Design perform from a project management standpoint?

Everything was delivered on time and within budget.

Red Spot is amazingly responsive and quick to make changes. They're outstanding.

I know there are tools that can be used to analyze and optimize a website's performance, and it would be good if they could give some suggestions on using them.

Advice for potential customers?

I would send anyone and everyone to Red Spot Design without hesitation. If companies are looking to build a website, they need to go to David and his company. I've talked to other business owners with websites and they tell horror stories about problems with web designers, which surprised me because I never experienced any problems with Red Spot.

Web Design for Dental-Specific Real Estate Advisors

“Our business has blown up since we’ve redone the website.”

Aug. 2015 - Feb. 2015

Red Spot Design developed and designed modern and informative websites and set up Google AdWords to enhance customer understanding and generate business. They also collaborated to manage online forms.

Mady McFarland
Marketing Director, Dental Space Advisors

Previous to Red Spot Design’s work, new customers only came through referrals, but since completion of the new website, business is booming. Customers are finding the site more easily and understanding the business better. Red Spot provided reliable, helpful, and punctual service.

I am the marketing director for Dental Space Advisors. I maintain the website and set up events.

What challenge were you trying to address with Red Spot Design?

We decided to redo the whole website to update it and make it more user-friendly. We wanted to gain a better online presence and gain customers.

Red Spot Design started from scratch on both the developing and design. They came up with all of the designs and different features and options that we could include. We put in videos, scrolling pictures of offices we’ve advised on with quotes, and a bunch of click-through pages to different articles. We also have contact forms. From there, we started doing Google AdWords to bring people to the website.

They ended up doing two other websites for us since then. One was a medical space website that basically copied the dental space website. We never had a medical space website before. Now we’re doing restaurant spaces as well. They have helped us with changes along the way for all three websites.

The only direct person I worked with was David [Owner, Red Spot Design]. He has a team behind him too.

How did you come to work with Red Spot Design?

They were already working with them when I was hired on. I’m guessing she found them online.

For all three of the websites, we spent around $5,000.

We started working together in August 2015 until August 2017. The dental space website ended by January 2016.

Previously, we worked off of referrals, but now all of our customers come from the website. Our business has blown up since we’ve redone the website. Everyone at the company loves the website. We get forms or calls from customers that have an understanding of what our business does so I assume they find it helpful. It has a lot of information on it.

How did Red Spot Design perform from a project management standpoint?

They were great. Everyone was very helpful. It was really easy to get a hold of anyone at the company even by email. Everything was done in a timely manner. They gave good input. If I suggested something, it would always come out well. They’re a great company for anyone looking to create a website. We didn’t set a timeline, but they were very quick to get everything set up. There were no issues with timeliness.

We didn’t have any sort of design on our first website. What they produced was very modern and easy to navigate. Everything was very straightforward. It was great that I could send them something that I had in mind and they wouldn’t just do something that they thought was better. Their website designs are great.

Also, our contact form is managed through another company and Red Spot Design was really good with collaborating with them and making sure that everything was working correctly. We weren’t using the online forms on our prior website. They were really good.

I really don’t. Everything was done in a timely manner. They came up with ideas and what they produced was great.

We didn’t have a set timeline of when we needed everything done. They were very good about getting back to us in a timely manner and getting everything done for us.
    Their cost is fairly low and you get quality results from them.
    They always produced quality work in a timely manner. I never had any concerns with what they were designing for us.
    I don’t have any complaints. David is very friendly and very prompt. I would recommend them to anyone.