Cost-Effective Digital Solutions in Web&Mobile dev

We provide cost-effective Digital Solutions in Web & Mobile Development, UI/UX and Graphic Design.

ProArea team is experienced at:

1. Design:

✅ UI/UX

✅ Logos, branding

✅ Screens and web pages prototyping

✅ Tools: Photoshop, Sketch, Invision, Marvel

2. Native Android Development

✅ JDK, NDK, Android Studio, firebase

3. Front-end development:

✅ HTML5/CCS3 - Responsive and cross browsers

✅ PSD to HTML or Sketch to HTML

✅ Bootstrap, Foundation (CSS frameworks)

✅ ReactJS, Angular, Vue.js, jQuery (JavaScript frameworks)

✅ JavaScript (ES5, ES6), TypeScript

✅ Python, Django

✅ MySQL, MongoDB

✅ Frameworks: Laravel, Symfony, CodeIgniter

✅ WordPress, OpenCart CMS

✅ Version Control System (GIT, SVN etc.)

✅ RESTful APIs

ProArea is a team of skilled and creative professionals based in Kharkiv, Ukraine.

Kharkiv, Ukraine

Our team focuses on collaboration with small and mid-sized companies, agencies and startups to avoid unnecessary bureaucracy.

Our goal is to help your business to be very competitive in the market and gain more customers through the excellent design solutions.

Website Development & Design for Pastry Shop

"I am absolutely satisfied with my website and the process of working with this team."

Oct. - Nov. 2019

ProArea designed and developed a website for a pastry shop from the ground up. They worked in two-week sprints to provide informational content on the store alongside recipes and articles about pastries.

Poznań, Poland
Owner, Pastry Shop

The website developed by ProArea has increased recognition and purchases both online and offline for the client's company. Their team is enjoyable to work with and helpful in answering all questions related to the project.

I am the owner of a pastry shop in Poznan, Poland. This is not a large store with up to 10 employees. We mainly make a variety of baked goods on order, from bread to wedding cakes

For what projects/services did your company hire ProArea?

We did not have a website and its development became a necessity, as business goes up and it was logical to make it. And of course, I want to attract more customers and share my experience as a confectioner.

I wanted something easy to use for both me and clients, with an intuitive interface. It was important to add the baking that we do with the description of the components, photos, the ability to place an order online and pay for it online as well. Plus, I wanted to have a blog where I could share recipes, give advice on baking and the benefits of certain products

I searched through the Internet for a company that could bring my ideas to life. I looked at the ProArea portfolio and reviews about them. But our communication became decisive, as the company showed their expertise and understanding of what I need. Actually, I was negotiating with ProArea and another company, but ProArea team provide me a more effective solution. So, my choice was obvious.

We started by discussing in detail how I see my website and how it can be done in order to make sure that we are moving towards a common goal. After all the discussions, the team divided the project into two-week sprints and got to work.

In real-time, I saw which tasks were completed and which are currently being worked on, so I knew for sure about the project completion deadlines and what I was paying for. In addition, it gave us the opportunity to make changes, thanks to which the website will work better.

A project manager worked with me, with whom I regularly talked, also at our meetings there were developers who worked on my site and the designer.

The recognition of my pastry shop has increased, as has the number of orders. Clients are interested in reading my recipes and articles and it is great that I have the opportunity to be closer to them.

My project manager was very pleasant and easy to communicate. We called up at least once a week, in order to discuss all the details, as well as exchanged messages. If I had any questions or clarifications, they were immediately answered to me.

I was impressed with their experience, knowledge, and love of what they do. It was great that, based on their experience, they advised new features, which I did not even guess about and did not think that this is so necessary, as I understand now. I will surely turn to them again for some development or design and I will definitely recommend them to my friends.

I am absolutely satisfied with my website and the process of working with this team. This is the perfect combination of price and quality, thank you very much!

Mobile App & Admin Site Dev for Cafe

"Our customers and my team felt so relieved after the innovations came in."

May - Dec. 2018

ProArea developed an app for customers and employees to make the process of choosing and delivering orders more efficient. They also created an administrative website that calculates business statistics.

Former Owner, Cafe

More efficient workflows have led to happy employees and satisfied customers. There has been an increase in positive online reviews since the solution launched. ProArea is invested in achieving goals, and they try their best to incorporate stakeholder ideas. They provide a diverse list of services.

I was an owner of a hipster cafe in Los Angeles.

For what projects/services did your company hire ProArea?

I hired ProArea to develop an app for my customers and employees, and I asked them to develop a website for my administrators.

I wanted to make the whole process of ordering, controlling the orders, and the outcome, as automated and user-friendly as possible. I made this decision considering that everyone nowadays is using some sort of smart device all the time.

We did a little bit of research. After comparing the prices, reviews, and quality of the work of different vendors, we decided to choose these guys.

Customers could order a table, look at a menu, make the order, call a waiter, and pay for their order via the app. Using the app, my employees could check the status of orders, customers, tables, and more. Administrators could view statistics on the dashboard (e.g. popular menu items, busiest cafe hours, employee history, and more).

I had a project manager and primarily stayed in touch with him. I’m not sure how many people worked on that project, but I know that those guys did a great job.

They took all my suggestions and ideas into consideration, and they tried hard to accomplish what they could. Our customers and my team felt so relieved after the innovations came in. It made everyone’s job so much easier and faster. Every customer’s experience has been so much better and more pleasant, which has led to tons of good reviews.

Communication with this company was easy, and the workflow was pretty smooth. They did almost everything I asked for (some of my ideas just wouldn’t have worked well). So, I remained satisfied with them throughout the whole process.

The list of their services is long and contains many different tasks.

There’s nothing that I could think of.

Overall Score Next time I need one of the services they provide, I'll know where to go.
    They ensured everything would be done in a timely manner.
    They were pretty affordable, considering the complexity of the task.
    They have a great team, and they did a great job.
    I will absolutely refer them.

Android Development for a Software Development Company

“They’re good about keeping us up to date and they stick to their deadlines.”

Mar. 2016 - Ongoing

ProArea aided a mobile app development company in rebuilding a product from scratch after evaluating faulty code. They handled UI design, placed product content, and built in space for ads.

John Higgins
Owner, Venture Technologies LTD

The app has run smoothly thanks to their excellent coding. Their team has great technical skills, projects are well-managed, and they communicate thoroughly.

I’m the owner and director of Venture Technologies LTD. We create mobile apps and run websites.

What challenge were you trying to address with ProArea?

I needed help with some Android app development.

One of their first tasks was to sort out some technical issues with our code. They determined that what we’d done in-house wasn’t going to work for further development, so they ended up building our universal Android content app from scratch. We stayed largely hands-off concerning the coding and the design, though we gave them feedback on how we ultimately wanted the app to look. They also helped us understand what we’d need to code in order to further customize the app in-house in the future.

In terms of the app itself, they handled the UI design, created contact forms, and inserted all of our app content. This included all of our text and images, as well as space for banner and interstitial ads. Now that the app is complete, they continue to update and debug it when necessary.

We mainly work with their CEO.

How did you come to work with ProArea?

I came across them via online search and saw that they had positive reviews. They were the most responsive via email from the companies I contacted, so I decided to work with them.

It’s probably less than $1,000.

We started working together in March 2016, and the partnership is ongoing.

The strongest evidence we get comes from user feedback on the app, and so far it’s been excellent. One of our other metrics is our crash reports, and I’m happy to say that the app has run very smoothly so far. The coding is first-rate.

How did ProArea perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re good about keeping us up to date and they stick to their deadlines. If there’s ever going to be a delay, they let me know in advance. Communication is strong overall and is well-managed.

They really stand out for their technical abilities and their communication skills. Their team’s English-speaking ability is nearly perfect.

It’s hard to think of anything they could’ve done differently.

You can employ them with absolute confidence in their skills.

UX/UI & Web Development for Online Flower Shop

"ProArea strives to understand their client’s business, and they do their best to meet all requirements."

May - July 2018

ProArea coordinated all design and development tasks for an Android app and a WordPress website for an online flower store. The website includes a WooCommerce integration and custom PHP and JavaScript code.

Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia
Lesya Kudrinska
Director, FlowerShop

ProArea successfully delivered simple and stylish digital solutions that promote greater customer interaction. Their strategic thinking proved valuable when initially determining the scope and later when the project required shifts in workflow. The team is proactive and transparent.

I’m the director of FlowerShop, an online flower store.

What challenge were you trying to address with ProArea?

I hired ProArea because I needed a team of specialists to build my website and mobile application.

I didn’t have many specifications in place, so Bogdan (CEO/Founder, ProArea) worked with me to refine my goals. We elected to build an Android app and a WordPress website, which features a WooCommerce installation and custom PHP and JavaScript code. I relied on ProArea for all design and development tasks.

Bogdan worked with support from a project manager, a UI/UX designer, and a developer.

How did you come to work with ProArea?

I found them during my search for Ukraine-based developers. I preferred a local developer with whom I could easily communicate.

I spent $5,000 with ProArea.

We worked together from May–July 2018.

ProArea delivered platforms that make it much easier for customers to connect with my business. I appreciate that the products are simple yet stylish and that they are integrated with my Facebook and Instagram to promote greater interaction.

How did ProArea perform from a project management standpoint?

They used an effective scrum process and set up tasks based on my conversations with Bogdan. Their team asked a lot of questions to learn more about my business and what I wanted, and they stuck to the plan they put in place. I contacted Bogdan and his team every week to learn more about their progress.

ProArea strives to understand their client’s business, and they do their best to meet all requirements. They are unafraid to ask about what they don’t know, and they worked to determine the fastest approach to meet my needs.

I don’t think there is anything that needs improvement.

I would encourage clients to have ProArea help them determine the scope of their project. If you don’t fully know what you want or need, ProArea can help fill in the gaps.

Overall Score We had a very successful engagement.
    I have already recommended them.