Cost-Effective Digital Solutions in Mobile&Web Dev

Your reliable digital partner from MVP to IPO. We provide cost-effective digital solutions in Mobile & Web development, UI/UX, and Graphic design. You will get the best result - a sexy product!

We deliver:

• Apps with a deep feeling of user experience
  • Mix of the latest technologies and skills for your web project
  • Awesome design of your idea

Our stack:

Native Android Development:

✅ JDK, NDK, Android Studio, Firebase

Cross-platform Development:

✅ Flutter, React Native

Design:

✅ UI/UX

✅ Logos, branding

✅ Screens and web pages prototyping

✅ Tools: Photoshop, Sketch, Invision, Marvel, Illustrator, Figma, After Effects

Front-end Development:

✅ HTML5/CCS3 - Responsive and cross browsers

✅ PSD to HTML or Sketch to HTML

✅ Bootstrap, Foundation (CSS frameworks)

✅ ReactJS, Angular, Vue.js, jQuery (JavaScript frameworks)

✅ JavaScript (ES5, ES6), TypeScript

✅ Python, Django

✅ MySQL, MongoDB

✅ Frameworks: Laravel, Symfony, CodeIgniter

✅ WordPress, OpenCart CMS

✅ Version Control System (GIT, SVN etc.)

✅ RESTful APIs

ProArea is a team of skilled and creative professionals based in Kharkiv, Ukraine. Look at our portfolio and let`s develop your project together! Just write to us right here.

Kharkiv, Ukraine

Our team focuses on collaboration with small and mid-sized companies, agencies and startups to avoid unnecessary bureaucracy. Our goal is to help your business to be very competitive in the market and gain more customers through the excellent development and design solutions.

The best projects for our great clients!

Beat Music App Image

Beat Music App

Beat App is a great, user-friendly, and sexy Music Application with a possibility to listen to music, recognize songs which are played, manage your playlists, do customer settings, search tracks, explore collections of other people and enjoy your favorite music.

Features / Work Done:

* Brand Identity (logo, colors, fonts, moodboard)

* Sexy UI

* Modern Complex Animations

Social Integration

* Player * Music Recognition

* Collections, PlayLists, Favourites

Technologies & tools: UI/UX: Adobe XD, After Effects Mobile Development: Flutter, Dart, Android, IOS, Motion Animation Design

Link to Behance: https://www.behance.net/gallery/77127959/Beat-Music-App.

UI/UX and Development for mobile Social Media Content Provider Image

UI/UX and Development for mobile Social Media Content Provider

Simply Posted is a large and complex project that our team worked on, including developing an Android application. It simplifies all operations with social networks and allows the user not to bother because of the hardships of content marketing. A convenient and intuitive interface, one-click posting, various service packages to meet business requirements.

Features:

Professional content planning

and posting functions.

Technologies & tools: Java, Kotlin, Android SDK, Android Studio, Firebase Cloud Messaging, Firebase Crashlytics, REST API

Link to Behance: https://www.behance.net/gallery/61635487/UIUX-for-mobile-Social-Media-Content-Provider

Mobile Delivery App with great UI&UX Image

Mobile Delivery App with great UI&UX

This is a great UI&UX solution for McDonald's Delivery App. Simple and high functionality interface that is pleasant to use. The functions to choose the product, add and buy it. Also, at this app, you can order your food for delivery.

Features:

* Restaurant

information: map, list, details

* Shopping Cart

* Map Integration, possibility to build a route

Link to Behance: https://www.behance.net/gallery/72799765/McDonalds-Delivery-Application

Social Network for photographers Image

Social Network for photographers

The project is a complicated system that has lots of integrations and complicated logic for data calculation.

Features / Work Done:

• User management system with permissions
  • Challenge management (user can take part in the challenges)
  • User voting for a photo
  • Following and followers functionality
  • Integration with AWS S3
  • Uploading photos
  • Custom admin panel
  • Angular Material on admin panel
  • Technologies & tools: Angular, TypeScript, Nodejs for backend, Material UI, AWS S3, MongoDb, Express

Educational App Image

Educational App

Description: The project is an educational mobile app for Java studies. The user can log in, register, communicate in different ways, learn some educational materials, and check himself. Almost every screen contains a complex animation to render. Features / Work Done:

* Tests and results

* Different languages

Technologies & tools: Java, Kotlin, Android, MVVM Architecture, Android SDK, Android Layout

Editor, Android Studio, REST API, GitLab, etc.
    Website for a Construction company Image

Website for a Construction company

Description: A website with a large amount of data, light and peaceful design, and a stylish adaptive layout. Features / Work Done:

* Portfolio and other informative pages with a lot of data

* Mobile and tablet adaptive versions

Technologies & tools: PHP, Angular, Laravel, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Markup, etc.

Mobile & CMS Development for Social Platform

"What struck us most was that for ProArea it was most important to make a good and functional product."

Sep. 2019 - Mar. 2020

ProArea created a native mobile app, website, and a CMS for a social platform company. They designed and developed the projects to help the client re-organize its online activities its services.

Belgium
    Managing Director, Social Platform

Thanks to ProArea's effort, the client experienced impressive growth of about four times their client base. The improved app and site also helped in expanding the client's target audience. The team delivered great services in a timely manner.

I am the managing director of the social platform.

For what projects/services did your company hire ProArea?

We had a website that we have created since the company was founded, but we were completely upset with it. It was not convenient from the user's point of view, so we lost a significant share of the profit. Thus, we decided to completely replace it, as well as create a mobile app.

We decided to completely reorganize the online activities of the service. First of all, this would allow us to reach the international level of sales and attract new customers, both in England and other countries. We also wanted to become more accessible to our regular customers.

How did you select ProArea?

We were looking for a vendor through freelance sites. Initially, we received more than 120 different proposals and selected about 20 of the most suitable candidates who were interviewed. As a result, we had eight candidates left and in the end, we chose ProArea, as they provided us with a complex solution and the final price of our project.

Although the price was not the lowest, this company was chosen because they "can see the forest for the trees" and as for us, it was the most important.

ProArea made the design and developed for us a native mobile app, website and CMS. At the very beginning, we discussed all the tasks that we set for the team and approved what our company wants to see in the end. The entire development of our project was divided into two-week sprints and after each sprint, ProArea tested the results and made improvements over the next two weeks.

Thanks to this, we know that we won't have problems using the products that ProArea provided us.

My main contact person with ProArea was the Project Manager, who was assigned to my project. I also know that a designer, QA, and four developers worked on my project.

At the moment, our client base has grown 4 times, thanks to the fact that the website and mobile application have simplified the work on the platform and allowed us to expand our target audience. Now we are at the stage of developing other services too.

The team always coped with all the deadlines, and at meetings, we discussed everything very carefully. For communication, we used Skype for calls and Jira as a task management tool.

What struck us most was that for ProArea it was most important to make a good and functional product, and not to make more money. Some of our proposals that add hours to development were rejected because the team had more efficient and faster solutions.

There are no areas that we would like to improve in the ProArea team. At the moment, we have several ideas for development that are ripening, so we are sure we will turn to them again.

UI/UX Design for a Promo Code Service

"ProArea has provided me with very high quality at a very affordable price."

Apr. - May 2020

A promo code service provider hired ProArea to provide UI/UX design and development services.

Loveland, Colorado
    Owner, Promo Code Service Provider

The company appreciated the visually appealing look and ease of navigation of the new site. This led the company seeing a significant increase in the site activity. The company was most impressed by the high quality of work the team provided for the price point they offered.

I’m the founder of a promo code service for retail and e-commerce. It's my startup from the year 2019.

For what projects/services did your company hire ProArea?

Since I developed the platform, I have not updated the UX and all design elements. One of the tasks for 2019 was to make MVP, and for 2020 I really wanted to make the product better. I hired ProArea for UI/UX design development.

I wanted to make the modern design of my site to fit the business field. The goal was to make the website understandable, easy to use, and good-looking.

How did you select ProArea?

We met with Bogdan, the founder of ProArea at one of the design conferences before the pandemic. After the conference, I looked through all the possible vendors whose contacts we received at the conference.

ProArea was chosen because I was impressed with their website and social media. Such a harmonious combination of ancient art and modern technology is commendable.

With the help of ProArea, we created a project brief with a description of how each page of the website should look. In the next step, the team made a prototype for me, which I approved, and then they proceeded to design.

I communicated directly with Bogdan and the project manager who was assigned for us. Two designers worked on the UX and UI design.

The activity of my website has increased significantly, as it has become more attractive and easy to use. The ProArea team has made website design better than I expected.

The project manager assigned to us was a very competent and pleasant person. The work was divided into 2-week sprints.

ProArea has provided me with very high quality at a very affordable price.

I'm not sure that there is something.

Custom App Development for IoT Bike Locker Systems

"I would not change absolutely anything, because they are a very good team of professionals."

Feb. - Aug. 2020

A bike locking system provider partnered with ProArea to develop an app that's synced to their platform and provide the company with valuable data.

Kildare, Ireland
    Co-Founder, Bicycle Locking System

Thanks to the successful launch of the project, the companny was able to expand their market to include B2B companies, as well as provide more opportunities for regualr customers. The company was most impressed by how the team managed to work ahead of schedule at several points during the process.

I'm the founder of an IoT Bike Locker System. We offer support in the online sales and rental of bikes and their service.

For what projects/services did your company hire ProArea?

It was interesting for us to work not only with the web platforms, so that's why we had needed a custom mobile app. We hired ProArea to develop it proficiently.

We’re hyper-focused on making sure the data’s good because this data is our business. So, we expected to receive a high-loaded mobile app with a custom design.

How did you select ProArea?

I have a significant network of contacts on LinkedIn and I often find good specialists there. I found a ProArea team with my networking help. Having studied the company's social networks, having made a call with Bogdan (CEO) and a CTO, I was convinced of their expertise and made a decision.

They built our mobile app on Flutter for both Android and iOS systems. They not only developed the app, but also made great UI/UX design and tested it to make sure that everything works correctly, and there are not any bugs.

I was assigned a project manager, with whom I mostly talked. Also, there were 4 developers, a couple of designers, and QA.

We got the opportunity to expand our area of activity among B2B, with the help of the app, much more opportunities opened up for our regular customers and for new ones. First of all, this is increased comfort in use and excellent performance.

We called up about twice a week on Skype. In the process, we added new features to improve the app and tested what has already been developed.

The project manager was very cool because he could easily explain, tell, and prompt everything not in a "technical language", but in a way that I would understand.

I was impressed that several times the developers were ahead of schedule and finished all the tasks that we set on two weeks earlier, so they set the next sprint.

Brand Identity & Brand Book for Medical Service Firm

"We were very pleased that the team respected the project deadlines."

Jan. - Feb. 2020

ProArea provided branding services to a medical practice company. Apart from that, the team also created a brand book that can convey the offered services by the client.

Robbinsville, New Jersey
    Helen Fosam
    CEO, The Edge Medical Writing

ProArea exquisitely made the ideas of the client come to life. Each detail on their creations coincides with what the brand is all about. The vendor was always open to suggestions and revisions — allowing perfectly done outputs. Their professionalism was incomparable.

I am the CMO of the medical writing support service. We provide a full range of services in the field of medical education and practice support.

For what projects/services did your company hire ProArea?

The main task for which I hired ProArea is branding. I needed to create an attractive and memorable logo for my company as well as a brand book.

I needed to create a brand that can show customers what service they will receive in our company. It was also important that the brand would inspire confidence and help form a long-term preference for our company among customers.

How did you select ProArea?

One of my friends worked with ProArea on some development and design and advised them when I said that I was looking for a branding vendor. I really liked their website and logo design and portfolio in general. I talked with the team, we discussed several ideas and I decided that I would not look for anyone else. Moreover, my friend praised ProArea very much.

ProArea and I made a detailed brief, after which we signed a contract and I made a 50% prepayment. After that, the designer started to work and made several logo options to choose from. I asked to make some corrections, we discussed them and after that, I get exactly the result that I counted on. They also made for me 5 elements of corporate identity to choose from and brand book - a guide for using elements of corporate identity.

I can say with confidence that ProArea was able to realize all my ideas. Branding looks exactly as I imagined. All elements look very harmonious, the colors are perfectly matched and it fits perfectly into the style of my beauty salon. I communicated directly with the Project Manager and designer who was involved in my project.

We regularly contacted Skype with the project manager. The designer always listened to my wishes and shared his ideas, thanks to which we were able to achieve the goal and create the perfect display of our service.

We were very pleased that the team respected the project deadlines. In addition, they showed themselves as professionals in their field and it was nice that they are ready to share their experience and find an individual approach to each customer.

There is always room for growth. I will be especially pleased to see how they become more popular. I’m sure that this will happen in the near future.

Government B2B Platform for Advertising Firm

"We have been communicating for a very long time and in fact, they managed to find the right workflow right away."

June 2019 - July 2020

ProArea helped integrate the CRM and ERP system of a government B2B platform, an ongoing project of an agency. The team worked on supporting the success of a challenging and complex system development.

Kyiv, Ukraine
    Nikita Ostapets
    CEO, Advertising Company

ProArea garnered praise for their work. The client cited that they persisted despite the project being difficult and time-consuming. In the end, they forged synergy with the company. They ensure prompt turnarounds and have great expertise in both front- and backend development.

I`m the CEO of the UI/UX and web agency based in Kyiv, Ukraine. We make smart User Experiences and create outstanding User Interfaces for digital projects around the world.

For what projects/services did your company hire ProArea, and what were your goals?

We needed support in the development of the government B2B platform which is a complex CRM and ERP system. Our goal was to get a high-quality development for a complicated web system.

How did you select this vendor and what were the deciding factors?

I’ve known the ProArea team for some years. We had decided to work after I had a meeting with their CEO, studied a website and a portfolio. I guess these guys do their best for all projects!

Describe the scope of work in detail, including the project steps, key deliverables, and technologies used.

The task was to develop a huge CRM and ERP system for the government. ProArea started with simple tasks for the front-end but finally, they’ve been working on the most complicated front-end issues, implemented a project using mostly AngularJS, and even helped with the back-end development which wasn’t planned because the customer has their own team.

The result is a complex B2B platform with a huge database of people, their registration, cities, streets, apartments, etc. The goal of the project is to structure the work of election campaigns. The software developed by the guys has integrations with third-party APIs, for example, IT telephony. They started with simple tasks - to finalize the current system, but in the future, we turned not only to finalize the system but also to develop a new one.

How many people from the vendor's team worked with you, and what were their positions?

There were four AngularJS developers, a PM, and a Middle Back-End developer.

Can you share any measurable outcomes of the project or general feedback about the deliverables?

The project was very difficult and time-consuming. It is still ongoing and we are getting great support from the ProArea team. Such cool projects are possible only with the right synergy of talented teams. And I think they helped us a lot with this.

Describe their project management style, including communication tools and timeliness.

We worked with a team on Scrum. We have been communicating for a very long time and in fact, they managed to find the right workflow right away.

What did you find most impressive or unique about this company?

They can quickly solve tasks, delve into business logic, help to deal with emerging errors, not only on the front-end side but also on the back-end. As a result, part of the team even got involved in the development of the back-end. We can recommend a team for the implementation of projects of any complexity.

Are there any areas for improvement or something they could have done differently?

My team didn`t mention any problems.

Cross-Platform Mobile Dev for UX/UI Design Agency

"Their speed, thoughtfulness, and ability to choose the right technology stack were most impressive."

Feb. - July 2020

ProArea developed a cross-platform mobile app for personal financial planning for a UX/UI design agency. The design had complex animations.

Kyiv, Ukraine
    Evgen Slyuzkin
    CEO, RedBirds Agency

ProArea's work gave the client an opportunity to implement an excellent and ambitious project. They delivered on time and carried out the work on scrum. They were a nice team and used the technology in a new and modern way.

I`m the CEO of the UI|UX design agency based in Kyiv, Ukraine. We deliver design solutions for startups and initiatives by providing meaningful UI and UX from 2017.

For what projects/services did your company hire ProArea?

We were looking to develop a mobile application for both iOS and Android systems.

We expected to get high-quality hybrid mobile development by considering specification requirements from our client.

I’ve known the ProArea team for several years, but only at the beginning of this year we finally have managed to work together. We got a request from our client to develop a mobile application for the finance market. We designed all the screens for them and needed a mobile dev contractor. Of course, we turned to our friends.

The task was to develop a cross-platform application for personal finance planning. The project was quite saturated, there were many screens and functions described in the SOW. The design contained complex animations. The guys from ProArea made the most important suggestion to develop this project on Flutter. For the client, it turned out to be the most profitable.

There were 2 developers: the Senior Mobile Developer and the Junior Mobile Developer. Also, we communicated with a PM. It was comfortable and pleasant to work together.

First of all, we got the opportunity to implement an excellent and ambitious project. Our designs fell into professional hands. Our customer received a finished product that can already be uploaded for download for both OSs. Using the application, users will be able to plan their finances directly on the smartphone.

Work was carried out on Scrum and we got iterative results. We were on time for our client.

They were nice and their speed, thoughtfulness, and ability to choose the right technology stack were most impressive. They have used Flutter SDK which is quite new and modern, we were impressed with the results!

Keep position and evolve further every day.

Mobile Dev for Real Estate Company

"The project management was awesome."

Jan. - May 2020

ProArea delivered full-cycle Android and iOS development for an app from provided wireframes and UI custom design elements. They built the app on Flutter as well as the detailed management and QA.

Kharkiv, Ukraine
    Volodymyr Kasilov
    CEO, Krock Digital Solutions

ProArea's work saved the client a lot of time and automated business processes, which has allowed for faster growth and more deal closings. The team collaborated well with the client and worked as a real partner. They met deadlines and understood the client's needs.

I am the CEO and founder of the design & web development agency based in Kharkiv, Ukraine. We create digital solutions in design and web from the year 2018.

For what projects/services did your company hire ProArea?

At the end of 2019, we got a request from the real estate company in Switzerland for mobile app development. It was a complicated system for both Android and IOS platforms for internal usage. As design experts, we closed the task of building the UI/UX but we didn’t have enough resources for the app development part. So we hired ProArea as a development partner for this project.

We expected to receive high-quality mobile development with clear code and accounting for all requirements.

Since we are located in Kharkiv, we learned about the ProArea company through our networking contacts here. We had a call with a CEO and CTO. After that, making sure of their skills and experience, we decided to enter into a partnership.

My task from the direct customer was to design and develop a complicated app for the company's internal team. We had to build a platform, where their real estate agents could manage all construction objects and apartments. We had already designed the UX with all wireframes and UI with all custom design elements. ProArea team implemented all the ideas for the great final product. They delivered full-cycle Android and IOS development which were built on Flutter as well as the detailed management and QA for this project.

The main contact person with the ProArea team was the project manager. He was very initiative and responsible. Also, there were 2 developers - the Senior Mobile Developer and the Middle one. I am highly impressed with their expertise and quick work.

I am sure that without ProArea developers’ help we would have been doing this project for a very long time because mobile development is not our service. They helped us close an important missing part. If we talk about the final customer - the real estate company, they automated most of the business processes using this app. Employees save up to half the working time on managing their objects and deals, which allows them to grow faster and close more deals.

The project management was awesome. Our teams worked as real partners, my designers said it had been easy to work with ProArea developers. We coped with all the deadlines, which was very important for me.

When such a big project appeared among the rest of the tasks, I immediately realized how important it would be to act consistently and thoughtfully. These qualities I can highlight on ProArea work as well as a deep understanding of my needs and, of course, great experience in Android development.

I didn't mention any. I really want to keep this great partner relationship for longer in future projects.

Website Development & Design for Pastry Shop

"I am absolutely satisfied with my website and the process of working with this team."

Oct. - Nov. 2019

ProArea designed and developed a website for a pastry shop from the ground up. They worked in two-week sprints to provide informational content on the store alongside recipes and articles about pastries.

Poznań, Poland
    Owner, Pastry Shop

The website developed by ProArea has increased recognition and purchases both online and offline for the client's company. Their team is enjoyable to work with and helpful in answering all questions related to the project.

I am the owner of a pastry shop in Poznan, Poland. This is not a large store with up to 10 employees. We mainly make a variety of baked goods on order, from bread to wedding cakes

For what projects/services did your company hire ProArea?

We did not have a website and its development became a necessity, as business goes up and it was logical to make it. And of course, I want to attract more customers and share my experience as a confectioner.

I wanted something easy to use for both me and clients, with an intuitive interface. It was important to add the baking that we do with the description of the components, photos, the ability to place an order online and pay for it online as well. Plus, I wanted to have a blog where I could share recipes, give advice on baking and the benefits of certain products

I searched through the Internet for a company that could bring my ideas to life. I looked at the ProArea portfolio and reviews about them. But our communication became decisive, as the company showed their expertise and understanding of what I need. Actually, I was negotiating with ProArea and another company, but ProArea team provide me a more effective solution. So, my choice was obvious.

We started by discussing in detail how I see my website and how it can be done in order to make sure that we are moving towards a common goal. After all the discussions, the team divided the project into two-week sprints and got to work.

In real-time, I saw which tasks were completed and which are currently being worked on, so I knew for sure about the project completion deadlines and what I was paying for. In addition, it gave us the opportunity to make changes, thanks to which the website will work better.

A project manager worked with me, with whom I regularly talked, also at our meetings there were developers who worked on my site and the designer.

The recognition of my pastry shop has increased, as has the number of orders. Clients are interested in reading my recipes and articles and it is great that I have the opportunity to be closer to them.

My project manager was very pleasant and easy to communicate. We called up at least once a week, in order to discuss all the details, as well as exchanged messages. If I had any questions or clarifications, they were immediately answered to me.

I was impressed with their experience, knowledge, and love of what they do. It was great that, based on their experience, they advised new features, which I did not even guess about and did not think that this is so necessary, as I understand now. I will surely turn to them again for some development or design and I will definitely recommend them to my friends.

I am absolutely satisfied with my website and the process of working with this team. This is the perfect combination of price and quality, thank you very much!

Mobile App & Admin Site Dev for Cafe

"Our customers and my team felt so relieved after the innovations came in."

May - Dec. 2018

ProArea developed an app for customers and employees to make the process of choosing and delivering orders more efficient. They also created an administrative website that calculates business statistics.

Former Owner, Cafe

More efficient workflows have led to happy employees and satisfied customers. There has been an increase in positive online reviews since the solution launched. ProArea is invested in achieving goals, and they try their best to incorporate stakeholder ideas. They provide a diverse list of services.

I was an owner of a hipster cafe in Los Angeles.

For what projects/services did your company hire ProArea?

I hired ProArea to develop an app for my customers and employees, and I asked them to develop a website for my administrators.

I wanted to make the whole process of ordering, controlling the orders, and the outcome, as automated and user-friendly as possible. I made this decision considering that everyone nowadays is using some sort of smart device all the time.

We did a little bit of research. After comparing the prices, reviews, and quality of the work of different vendors, we decided to choose these guys.

Customers could order a table, look at a menu, make the order, call a waiter, and pay for their order via the app. Using the app, my employees could check the status of orders, customers, tables, and more. Administrators could view statistics on the dashboard (e.g. popular menu items, busiest cafe hours, employee history, and more).

I had a project manager and primarily stayed in touch with him. I’m not sure how many people worked on that project, but I know that those guys did a great job.

They took all my suggestions and ideas into consideration, and they tried hard to accomplish what they could. Our customers and my team felt so relieved after the innovations came in. It made everyone’s job so much easier and faster. Every customer’s experience has been so much better and more pleasant, which has led to tons of good reviews.

Communication with this company was easy, and the workflow was pretty smooth. They did almost everything I asked for (some of my ideas just wouldn’t have worked well). So, I remained satisfied with them throughout the whole process.

The list of their services is long and contains many different tasks.

There’s nothing that I could think of.

Overall Score Next time I need one of the services they provide, I'll know where to go.
      They ensured everything would be done in a timely manner.
      They were pretty affordable, considering the complexity of the task.
      They have a great team, and they did a great job.
      I will absolutely refer them.

Android Development for a Software Development Company

“They’re good about keeping us up to date and they stick to their deadlines.”

Mar. 2016 - Ongoing

ProArea aided a mobile app development company in rebuilding a product from scratch after evaluating faulty code. They handled UI design, placed product content, and built in space for ads.

John Higgins
    Owner, Venture Technologies LTD

The app has run smoothly thanks to their excellent coding. Their team has great technical skills, projects are well-managed, and they communicate thoroughly.

I’m the owner and director of Venture Technologies LTD. We create mobile apps and run websites.

What challenge were you trying to address with ProArea?

I needed help with some Android app development.

One of their first tasks was to sort out some technical issues with our code. They determined that what we’d done in-house wasn’t going to work for further development, so they ended up building our universal Android content app from scratch. We stayed largely hands-off concerning the coding and the design, though we gave them feedback on how we ultimately wanted the app to look. They also helped us understand what we’d need to code in order to further customize the app in-house in the future.

In terms of the app itself, they handled the UI design, created contact forms, and inserted all of our app content. This included all of our text and images, as well as space for banner and interstitial ads. Now that the app is complete, they continue to update and debug it when necessary.

We mainly work with their CEO.

How did you come to work with ProArea?

I came across them via online search and saw that they had positive reviews. They were the most responsive via email from the companies I contacted, so I decided to work with them.

It’s probably less than $1,000.

We started working together in March 2016, and the partnership is ongoing.

The strongest evidence we get comes from user feedback on the app, and so far it’s been excellent. One of our other metrics is our crash reports, and I’m happy to say that the app has run very smoothly so far. The coding is first-rate.

How did ProArea perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re good about keeping us up to date and they stick to their deadlines. If there’s ever going to be a delay, they let me know in advance. Communication is strong overall and is well-managed.

They really stand out for their technical abilities and their communication skills. Their team’s English-speaking ability is nearly perfect.

It’s hard to think of anything they could’ve done differently.

You can employ them with absolute confidence in their skills.