Build your vision with us

Bronze

Perpetual is a software product design and development company based in New York city. We develop great user experiences and cutting edge software for select clients.

New York, NY
  • 134 W 29th St, 607
    New York, NY 10001

Reuters, MIT, The Inside, Reliance Jio, Yola Vietnam, Sonder, Colgate, Star2Star Communications, Teach for India, Hearst, Elle, Coleman Research, Refinitiv, Iowa State Univ, African Leadership Univ, ProctorU, Univ of California, Blippar, Obsess, Forerunner Ventures, Biproxi, Unpakt, Car & Driver, Bellevue Hospital, Global Debt Registry, Loom Network, Australian Army, Luster, RSR Sports, Atomic Capital, Sahayta, Visible Alpha, Shindig, Scout Finance, WPP, Patch, Books That Grow, Families First
Biproxi Commercial Real Estate Platform Image

Biproxi Commercial Real Estate Platform

End to end product design, full-stack development, launch and operations for biproxi, a full-service online real estate platform.

www.biproxi.com

Teach for India Teacher Training Portal Image

Teach for India Teacher Training Portal

'Youtube for Traders' video portal for Reuters Image

'Youtube for Traders' video portal for Reuters

UI Design for Primary Research Firm

"I’ve worked with other designers in the past and Perpetual was by far the best from a collaborative standpoint."

Nov. 2018 - Jan. 2020

Perpetual provided UI design services, working on an expert relationship management (ERM) platform. The team also revamped internal applications, and, as for technologies, they used Sketch and Figma.

Jonas Doberman
VP of Product, Coleman Research

Perpetual delivered products that have received extremely positive internal and external feedback, specifically about their usability and contemporary design. In addition to working quickly to meet deadlines, the team listened well, was empathetic, and incorporated user feedback into their designs.

I’m the VP of product for Coleman Research, a primary research firm and expert network. We help investment management firms, consulting firms, and other companies with their primary research by putting them in touch with industry professionals, mainly as part of a one-on-one phone conversation.

We’ve recently begun offering a SaaS product that takes our expert relationship management (ERM) system and allows our clients or other institutions that are managing networks of people to use the same technology that we use.

What challenge were you trying to address with Perpetual?

We hired them to do design work for our platform.

Perpetual took some very crude, basic streams that I had put together and turned them into a true product. They helped us through the different iterations of our ERM platform. Additionally, we also have different portals that customers of our SaaS platform use as well.

They added functionality that allows experts, compliance officers, and analysts to interact with the platform. The team also revamped and redesigned our own internal applications that are used by clients. Perpetual did all of this UI design work using Sketch and Figma.

Initially, we worked with two designers. When one of them left the company, we only worked with one designer. Amish (CEO) also served as the project manager, checking in from time to time.

How did you come to work with Perpetual?

Our former CTO, who had worked with Amish in the past, came across them. Amish then came in and gave us a tour of the work that they had done. We liked their experience working with other financial institutions, the mockups that they had done for others, and their overall approach.

We worked together from November 2018–January 2020. There were a few months where, as our business priorities changed, we didn’t engage with them as much.

We spent approximately $150,000.

Web App Dev for Media Organization

“We did our own testing and validation, and we’re pleased with the outcome Overall, they were really good.”

Nov. 2019 - Apr. 2020

Perpetual used Node.js and AWS to develop a web-based application to streamline internal processes for a media company. They also designed the UX and provided product management support.

Toronto, Ontario
Head of Technology Innovation, Media Organization

The project was successful and the platform recently launched. Perpetual was flexible and accommodating, and they were able to make adjustments when needed. They also hit target estimates in terms of the budget and timeline.

I’m the head of innovation for a media organization. We produce news content that gets consumed by publishers and broadcasters.

What challenge were you trying to address with Perpetual?

We hired them to develop an internal tool for us. It will streamline the process of extracting information from our database to serve our clients faster and better.

It’s a web-based application. They worked with Node.js and worked on the frontend development. They also used AWS for the content repository. They also provided UX design support and product management support. Then we did a little debugging for deployment.

There were six people on their side who worked on our project.

How did you come to work with Perpetual?

We’ve worked with them on a few other projects within our broader organization.

We started working together in November 2019 and development lasted from January–April 2020.

How did Perpetual perform from a project management standpoint?

They stayed on track in terms of budget and timelines. They were really responsive as well.

They’re very professional and quick to respond. They’re also very agile in their development approach, so when requirements changed, they were flexible and accommodating. They’re also very good at hitting target estimates.

I don’t have any comments on that.

Have a clear strategy on the things you’re trying to achieve. Be able to communicate your user-persona and user requirements well. Especially, if there are any changes, communicate early and often.

Web Development for News Company

"We were happy with what they delivered."

Oct. 2019 - Mar. 2020

Perpetual provided outsourced web development for a news agency. Their team built a content platform using AWS, Node.js, and React. This included full-stack coding and testing with users.

Toronto, Ontario
Shashi Shankar
Senior Director, Thomson Reuters

Perpetual was able to deliver an excellent product. The content was collated efficiently. Their team was highly dependable and worked independently of the client's team without any problems. They came at a good value and had very talented developers on their team.

I’m a senior director in the editorial news technology department for Thomson Reuters, a news company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Perpetual?

We hired them to do build a bigger platform. There were a few pieces that were needed within the scope of the work. They built our initial platform previously.

This project involved adding extensions to the platform, expanding it. They onboarded content in a way to become part of the overall platform. Once the content was there, they put together our automation platform. To do that, they took our natural language templates and allowed the content to be bound so news articles could be rated automatically.

They also worked with many technologies including AWS, Node.js, Java, and React. Their team also supplied full-stack work, coding, testing, and coordinating with users to get requirements from them. They were involved in every step of the process.

There were three or four people that we interacted with.

How did you come to work with Perpetual?

The company initially began working with them before I was here. They've done many projects with us.

We worked together from October 2019 to March 2020.

We tracked progress through weekly calls. With regard to end-to-end delivery, they onboarded the content and pulled together some automation storage examples. We were happy with what they delivered.

How did Perpetual perform from a project management standpoint?

They did a great job. They’re dependable and able to work independently. Being familiar with our company and our platform reduced the amount of input from our IT team. We used Jira and had weekly calls to discuss progress and what should be changed before the next call.

They’re able to translate user requirements into software requirements, and they understand our platform well. They never made money the focus of our discussions. Overall, they bring in technically talented people and upscale as needed to deliver.

I can’t think of anything.

They know what they’re doing and you can trust them. Give them space to be creative and bring back solutions to you. Look beyond the cost because they do good work.

MVP Platform for Pet Sitting Marketplace

"They seem to always ask the right questions and challenged my assumptions."

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

Perpetual consulted on the technical strategy of an online marketplace and then helped select a third-party vendor to build it. Meanwhile, they supported the existing site by optimizing daily tasks.

Luxembourg
Supriya Sodhi
Founder, DogStays

Without the vendor, stakeholders wouldn't have understood the cost or effort required to build their desired solution. Perpetual effectively outlined challenges, a technology roadmap, and feature recommendations. They remained invested in stakeholders' success and had a patient teaching style.

I am the Founder of DogStays, a marketplace for dog parents and dog sitters. We are based in Luxembourg (EU) and provide a platform to ensure high-quality dog-sitting/ boarding services for dog parents.

For what projects/services did your company hire Perpetual?

I hired Perpetual in Feb 2019 to provide Product and Technology Advisory services for my team. This was a 12 month engagement to help me plan and build out the Dogstays Marketplace platform from ground up (current MVP is live at https://www.dogstays.lu/, marketplace platform due to launch in Summer 2020).

I was seeking Product and Technology advisory and guidance on building out an MVP version of our marketplace platform. We needed someone to help define our technology roadmap, figure out the best process and team to implement the project efficiently and fit within our limited budget. Our main goal was to put a solid technical foundation in place to build out our platform. I also needed hands on support on my current site (dogstays.lu) to help optimize my daily tasks in running the business. One of the key items we needed support in the new platform was to conduct tech discovery on a third party scheduling/booking tool to allow Dog Owners to be able to easily book their Dog Sitter based on their location + available time slots vs manually performing these tasks on a daily basis.

I was referred to Perpetual by a common friend who had worked with them before.

- They helped carve out a Technology Roadmap for my product building and scaling the platform. - They provided me information on “the how” to implement features, what open source tools we could leverage/ reuse, provide high level estimation/tech complexity against each feature. - Technical Discovery of booking/scheduling tools, open source e-commerce and CMS packages for the platform. Defining architecture, technical stack and appropriate cloud hosting. - Contribute towards budget planning for platform build and selection of third party vendor.

1 Tech Advisor available part time for 6 months. 1 Product Manager part time for 2 months

Perpetual team helped me understand the cost and effort of building the marketplace platform and were able to identify the technology challenges and risks which have been invaluable to me in implementation of the platform. They were able to define the technology roadmap to align with my business priorities which was great! The technical recommendations they made have positioned us well to build out the next set of features on our platform.

Very efficient, we had regular meetings - status was discussed in the meeting along with blockers/priorities. They provided me detailed information on the status of items and any blockers that arose during the project.

Perpetual team has provided me the guidance and engineering best practices across people, process and tech - helping me find the right team, setup a lean/agile process and building our platform on a modern technology stack. The team has been very diligent and thorough through the project timeline. They know technology really well and seem to quickly understand my pain points in running the business to provide appropriate solutions and industry standard tools. They seem to always ask the right questions and challenged my assumptions at times (patient enough to educate me on the tech when needed!) I would highly recommend this team to any other startups.

None

UX Design & Prototyping for Financial Services Company

"Their background in the financial sector helped me a lot."

n/a

2018

The team at Perpetual focused on the UX design of a financial services prototype. They were involved in brainstorming, implemented specialized features, and designed a landing page.

Boston, Massachusetts
Product Manager, Multinational Financial Services Company

Internal and external feedback was positive regarding the work of Perpetual. App usage has increased since the engagement ended. Their team is skilled in a variety of facets. They’re communicative and personable.

I’m the product manager for a multinational financial services company with a range of desktop products, web products, and feeds. We’re primarily working on market data terminal type desktop products, focusing on a slice of content that those users are interested in. We provide quantitative and numeric data that involves news and broker research, focusing on ways to make it easier for users to consume.

What challenge were you trying to address with Perpetual?

The company grew in a time where we had the news app, the filings app, the events app with earnings transcript were held, and a broker research app. Any time there was an emergency, people asked where they had to go within the four areas.

I put together a cross-content searching app as a proof of concept (POC). Being a POC, it had usability perspective issues, so we needed someone to assist with UX design.

The team at Perpetual helped with the strategy and UX of the platform. Amish (CEO, Perpetual) was familiar enough with the core visual signature that we were working with. Within that, I worked with him and one of his colleagues to figure out our users.

We were in the process of adding a new feature that revolved around the use of a knowledge graph. During the process, we were trying to figure out how to visualize and integrate it. We wanted to use the app as a way to showcase new technology and functionality. The app itself is a bit of a demo. Amish was trying to rationalize the entire workflow while adding new features at the same time.

Their team built clickable prototypes in InVision, and then I would use those as part of my documentation for the development team.

I worked with Amish and one other person that was facilitating the core implementation. Amish had a good background in working with these kinds of financial apps.

How did you come to work with Perpetual?

My boss, at the time, had worked with them before. I wasn’t part of the selection process.

We began working together in early spring 2018, and it ended at the end of 2018.

I’ve been able to use pieces of the work to show other groups internally where we’re headed. I also had my own stuff in alpha and beta environments to show.

Amish was quick to turn everything around. Even though they had other projects going on, I didn’t find that inhibited their ability to deliver work to us. I never had to wait.

The trickiest part involved the knowledge graph. It’s hard to distill into a single view, so we were able to design it in a way where users could see what was important to them. People find this feature useful, along with our newly-designed landing page. There’s no way to assign revenue to it, but the usage has gone up three times over the last year.

How did Perpetual perform from a project management standpoint?

Their extensive use of InVision was excellent. The team at Perpetual introduced me to the tool as a way to communicate ideas. I could in and see updates.

Amish is an affable guy. We spent time together for a few weeks, which was nice.

I would’ve liked to break all the rules of the product to have something a bit more dynamic, but that’s not on them. It’s quite a straightjacket we were given. It was a good relationship all-in-all.

Their background in the financial sector helped me a lot. If you’re in that space, they’d be a go-to-place. I highly recommend them.

• N/A Cost
    They were good value for money. Since my boss used them extensively, I assumed they were well worth it.

Custom Web Dev for Brand & Design Agency

"I also felt a genuine excitement from the Perpetual team about working with Design Bridge..."

Nov. 2019 - Jan. 2020

Perpetual custom developed a site with the aim of supporting the branding efforts of a third-party client. They consulted on the design and collaborated with the client's IT specialists.

New York
Sam Cutler
Creative Director, Design Bridge

The platform has successfully reached a global audience and enhanced the online presence of the brand. Perpetual successfully managed tasks throughout the timeline. It was a close collaboration marked by multiple rounds of feedback and consistent communication.

Design Bridge is a leading creative agency specialising in Brand and Design. My role as Creative Director is to oversee creative excellence across our clients here in North America.

For what projects/services did your company hire Perpetual?

Perpetual were hired to help realise the build and custom development of a Brand site, to be built in Ceros, for one of our major consumer goods clients.

Seamless integration of our creative vision within the constraints of the platform, as well as using the Perpetual teams knowledge of other platforms to better understand where custom code/dev could be explored and brought into Ceros.

Straight away the team at Perpetual felt like a good fit from a cultural perspective. They were also more than happy to work collaboratively and join us for in-person sessions which is how we prefer to work with partners. Their knowledge of the industry and previous experience with this particular platform was also a big part of the decision process.

Perpetual advised and helped fine tune the design, then went on to build as well as bring in bespoke custom code into the final site. They were also a fantastic support with the project management of the project and also were more than happy to liaise with the internal client IT department as we migrated the site to their servers.

The team we dealt with regularly was made up of three people. But I believe a larger team may have been brought in at certain points along the way as like with most projects we had some busy moments getting ready for challenging client deadlines.

Despite having to work around some stringent client IT issues, this piece of work, which is literally going live right now ,has been a game changer for our client. The scale and reach of this brand is enormous and it was crucial that this project was realised and launched successfully and ontime in order to inspire and educate the global brand and marketing divisions.

The project management was very effective and throughout the project we were regularly kept up to date with Google Docs containing the status of each and every element.

Having the team, who was actually working on this build, able to come in and spend time with our designers was a fantastic way to streamline this project both creatively and from a timings perspective. They were also very accommodating with additional rounds of feedback and always kept us up to date with what was going on at their end. I also felt a genuine excitement from the Perpetual team about working with Design Bridge on this one which is always nice.

Nothing major as the project has been pretty smooth for the most part. My only area for improvement would be in those initial meetings I think we could have all been clearer about licensing and software restrictions.

I think we can go on to do even better work together.
    Already have ;)

Software Development for Digital Studio

"They all have experience and know what they’re doing."

Nov. - Dec. 2019

Provided with in-house designs for an educational app, Perpetual took on the development using Prismic and React. They started with a thorough requirements overview to familiarize themselves with internal need.

Brooklyn, New York
Founder, Design Agency

Impressing their client, the team worked professionally and collaboratively to deliver a successful app that immediately earned positive results in the United States. They added value and ensured a smooth collaboration through their structured communication and project management style.

I’m the founder of a design agency.

What challenge were you trying to address with Perpetual?

We normally do our design and development in-house. Our team decided to get some outside help for development.

We had a client request an interactive educational site from us. We did all the design in-house. When it was time for development, we went through our designs with their team and put together some of the technical requirements for the site. It was an agile development with weekly cycles. We collaborated on the project, implementing designs into their code using Prismic and React.

My friend was the main point of contact. He had a team that I communicated with over standups. It was very conversational—I knew people’s faces. It felt like we were all one team.

How did you come to work with Perpetual?

I’m friends with one of the co-founders because we worked together at another agency in the past. He was the fastest to respond to our RFP and understand our business goals. He had a very accurate approach to evaluate the amount of work necessary.

We felt comfortable with their ability to deliver from the beginning. It was the right decision from day one. While meeting the team, we went through their portfolio. It was very transparent and fluent. After we signed the contract, they put together all the milestones. Everything happened very smoothly.

We spent under $25,000.

We worked together from November–December 2019.

What evidence can you share that demonstrates the impact of the engagement

We started seeing results pretty early in the United States. They were a huge help and very professional. From day one, we felt we were one team. All their work was spot on. With our combined experience, we understood how to address issues with interactivity and performance.

Aside from that, we just launched the project. The client is still updating the system for analytics. We don’t have any metrics yet.

How did Perpetual perform from a project management standpoint?

Since we worked in an agile process, it was very easy to iterate and keep the project going. The communication went very smoothly. We use Slack for daily communication and had standups three days each week.

On Fridays, we had a demo of how the website was progressing. It was a very well-crafted process. When we sent the feedback, they made changes quickly. They were always available.

They all have experience and know what they’re doing. The team has a good handle on all sorts of situations. Sometimes things need to be done fast, and they understood that. I felt they were part of our team.

One of their employees that was dedicated to the project left the company. They were very transparent and told us what was happening. They introduced the new team members that would be taking care of the project. It was a little nerve-wracking, but they did the right thing. We didn’t feel the impact of that.

I want to continue working with them and would definitely recommend them.

Overall Score I have no complaints at all.
    They quickly adapted to our timelines and gave me all the calendar schedules from day one. It was very well structured.
    They knew exactly how much time and money it would cost for this to work.
    They understood all the deliverables right away. They delivered exactly what we were expecting.
    I’m looking for ways to keep working with them when the time comes.

Business & Product Development for Blockchain Company

“We needed to ramp up fast, and they were very quick to help us.”

Jan. - Oct. 2018

Perpetual offered business development and consulting services to a blockchain software firm, conducting calls with potential investors and customers. They placed a full-time staff member on-site.

Bangkok, Thailand
Matthew Campbell
CEO, Loom Network

At the end of the engagement, the team had earned millions worth in investment deals, far surpassing their partner’s spend. Along with the impressive ROI, the presence of resources in the office day-to-day made for a communicative, seamless collaboration. They worked efficiently.

I’m the CEO of a company that builds enterprise blockchain software.

What challenge were you trying to address with Perpetual?

We needed help with business and product development.

After successfully raising a round of funding, we needed to do business development and outreach to both customers and developers. They helped us by jumping on phone calls with our various customers to onboard them onto our product.

In some cases, they called potential investors and pitched our business as a possible investment for them. In order to run the project smoothly, they placed someone from their staff in our office to work alongside our team.

They also helped us out with product design for some of our e-learning courses. We were able to think through high-level design concepts with them to guide the direction for those courses.

They placed one of their teammates in our office who essentially managed their end of the project and actively communicated with us. He handled the entire relationship. We also interacted with Perpetual’s owner.

How did you come to work with Perpetual?

At the time, we were raising capital in New York. I’d worked with their owner in the past and enjoyed the relationship. While bootstrapping our company, I reached out to him to see if he could help us.

In total, we spent about $250,000.

We worked together from January 2017–October 2018.

They helped us negotiate business deals worth millions of dollars. In that alone, they paid for their services many times over. On top of that, they provided feedback that helped us improve our core product.

How did Perpetual perform from a project management standpoint?

Because they had a person physically working in our office, project management was done seamlessly. We never had to get in the middle of anything. They met all the deadlines.

It was incredibly easy to work with them from day one. We needed to ramp up fast, and they were very quick to help us.

Nothing specific comes to mind because I was very happy with the ROI we got on the effort.

If you can afford to have a staff member full-time, it will be a huge help. Their services are great, and I’d recommend them to anybody.

Overall Score They were fun and easy to work with.
    They easily ramped up to our schedule.
    It seemed expensive, but we got an amazing ROI.
    Everything was above the standard we expected.

E-Learning Platform Dev & Design for Nonprofit

"Perpetual is proactive, responsive, and have a versatile team to tackle the diverse needs of any tech project."

May - Sept. 2015

Perpetual handled the design, hosting, and customization of an online learning platform for a third-party client. They ensured the product was structurally operational.

New York New York
Founder & CEO, Educational Tech Company

Due to the team's engineering capabilities, the platform launched and has remained fully-functioning without additional maintenance. Workflows were organized, and they prioritized, defined, and scheduled individuals tasks to ensure smooth collaboration. They were always easy to get in contact with.

I am Founder and CEO of an instructional design, content and technology agency. We were engaged by a leading Atlanta-based non-profit organization providing support to families undergoing life transitions (divorce/bereavement etc.).

We were brought in to develop an online portal to support co-parenting - coaching separated (or separating) parents to responsibly create the best possible environment for children in difficult circumstances.

My role was to define the learning strategy, create the course outline, course content and multimedia as well as to deploy an online learning platform that met the client’s (and user’s) requirements.

For what projects/services did your company hire Perpetual?

We hired Perpetual to assist with the design, hosting and customization of the online learning platform. While we had the course content side of the engagement covered, we needed assistance with these complementary services. For design, Perpetual created and implemented a custom design theme for the learning platform matching Families First’s branding style guide.

The learning platform selected (Open edX) required advanced configuration on the Amazon AWS cloud services platform, including multiple applications and two databases, which the Perpetual team handled. Additionally, Perpetual implemented advanced customizations on the learning platform including additional payment options, a custom certificate and special question types.

Successful implementation of both content and custom payment and certification utilities.

Highly recommended by former colleague and a leading consulting firm in New York.

We relied on Perpetual to handle the technology aspect of the engagement in a turnkey model: They installed the software to the servers, customized it, hosted it and got it operational and ready for us to put up our advanced learning content for the customer’s use.

We worked with 1 Product Manager, 1 UX Designer and 2 Software Engineers.

The learning platform was launched successfully, satisfying the client’s needs and addressing the goals we set out for the Perpetual team. The platform is still up and running without the need for additional maintenance or support, which is a testament to Perpetual’s robust engineering practices.

The solution established and industry-first for co-parenting training: the ability to take learning sessions, make simple payments, and receive a custom watermarked certificate online from your home instead of having to travel to an in-person class. This increased convenience for the test-takers as well as the client Families First, resulting in several hours and dollars saved for all parties (on both the end-user side and my client's side).

What stood out from a project management standpoint was their organized process: each task was well defined, prioritized, estimated and scheduled in the project management tool. Any blockers were marked on the task, and communicated with our team for quick resolution.

They held regular meetings and prepared documentation for project milestones. The team was also easily reachable for out-of-cycle communication and project needs.

Perpetual is proactive, responsive, and have a versatile team to tackle the diverse needs of any tech project. They take into account overall dependencies for successful project delivery in addition to just doing the tasks assigned to them.

Very honest and upfront about roadblocks and always coming with solutions, not problems. Very easy to work with, project-managers highly competent and exude calm authority. Highly recommended.

Hardly any, at times more proactive communication from them would be helpful, but not a major issue at all.

Website Rebuild for Storage Unit Rental Company

"The breadth of their resources to dedicate to the project was quite impressive."

Feb. - Apr. 2019

Perpetual redesigned a website and created an intuitive CMS for a storage unit rental company. They revamped the UX of several pages and connected a new data API to all intrinsic properties.

Seattle, Washington
Thatcher Milholland
Founder, Storage Seeker

Perpetual successfully launched an updated website that has since experienced increases in traffic and readability through Google Ads. They dedicated a creative and talented team to the project. With a transparent and communicative workflow, Perpetual proved to be a trustworthy vendor.

I am the founder of Storage Seeker. We offer a website where consumers can rent a self-storage unit online.

What challenge were you trying to address with Perpetual?

Our website has been around since 2008, but we recently changed the way we aggregated data from all of our clients. We switched to an API from a more manual process. We hired Perpetual to effectively rebuild the site using that API and a number of design changes.

We relied on Perpetual to connect this new data API to all of our existing self-storage properties. Additionally, they created a CMS that allows our staff to edit large portions of our website’s pages without having to go into the code. Lastly, we had them redesign the UX of several pages on our site.

We worked with three backend developers, a designer, and an HTML frontend developer.

How did you come to work with Perpetual?

I had worked with Perpetual on a different project in the past. I had a great experience with them before, so I hoped they could replicate that success with Storage Seeker.

We spent more than $10,000.

We worked together from February­–March 2019.

We launched our website in April. We have since seen a steady increase in traffic, which we attribute to the architecture changes they’ve made. We’ve also had lower advertising costs due to the increased readability of the pages through Google Ads.

How did Perpetual perform from a project management standpoint?

They were very communicative about what their steps were, and they had fast turnaround times to get demonstration products in front of us to approve or change. We’d use Slack and emails to communicate, along with twice-weekly Zoom calls.

They have artistic designers, talented developers, and organized project managers who could take my business case and convert it into a great product. The breadth of their resources to dedicate to the project was quite impressive.

No, this was a quick and painless project.

It’s smart to have some outlines or wireframes because that’s the easiest way to get started with most developers.

Everything was delivered on time and slightly under budget.

Bronze