Technical partners | Full-service Web development

Peiko is a company that develops the most demanding and technically complex web projects improving the quality of businesses for all the major IT markets in the world.

The main areas for which Peiko currently develops software solutions are: financial technologies, banking, healthcare and blockchain. However, we are always looking to take on a new challenge.

Directions work with:

♦ Hospitality

♦ Healthcare

♦ Retail

♦ Traveling

We are experts when it comes to these technologies:

Back end : PHP frameworks: YII2, Symfony, Laravel.

Database : MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis

Front end : HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Bootstrap, SASS, FlexBox, WebGL.

js / frameworks : Vue.js, Angular.js, React.js

Design UX/UI : Sketch, Figma

QA : Manual and Automated.

Management : Trello, Jira, Slack, Github, Bitbucket, Gitlab

Web server : Apache, Nginx

Peiko benefits:

✓ Giving propositions regarding enhancing the product based on experience

✓ Taking care of full cycle of development from Roadmap to Deployment

✓ Transparent approach to tasks and communication

✓ Attention to details

✓  Ability to solve complex tasks

Kiev, Ukraine
  • Valeria Lobanovskogo avenue, 56/21A
    Kiev, KV 02000
    Ukraine

Balneo Travel, Orion, IGT Company, Samsung, Bigrate, Fincor, InvCoin24, VENTS, TBT Insurance Broker LLC

Papirus Image

Papirus

We designed and developed a mobile offer for the iOS platform, implemented a convenient interface on the statistics of competitors, and also implemented a convenient administration panel that allows you to adjust the application.

Balneo travel Image

Balneo travel

The main idea was to create a universal platform which allowed users to book recreational tours with ease. That involved creating unique UX for the whole platform and provide the utility for the whole use of it.

IGT Company Image

IGT Company

This is a project that originally conceived as a cryptocurrency exchange. After the analysis of competitors’ on the market and the team's' capabilities, the idea was renovated. We decided that a cryptocurrency marketplace has more advanced functionality and will be able t o cover more needs of the target audience. Also, one of the main tasks was the development and integration of own cryptocurrency.

We

successfully launched the project and it is rapidly gaining audience. At the moment attention is focused onto the ICO under the IGT token.

Bigrate Image

Bigrate

The task was to provide a fully functional platform for cryptocurrency exchange. Our team took on the challenge to make everything from ground up. The result was a platform that combined all of the features including the possibility for secure deals between users as well as it has presented the integration of online chat, flexible adjustments to the deal details. Everything was packed in a nice design that allowed the easy of

use of the whole functionality.
Fincor Image

Fincor

This cryptocurrency platform with unique functionality that enabled few interesting features as betting on the selected currency rate and categorization of deals that provided new experience and new level of interaction for users. Aslo, the platform featured a sophisticated integration of other platforms in order to enrich the data and relevance of the whole project.

InvCoin24 Image

InvCoin24

Cryptocurrency exchange platform with great attention to details and refined look.Everything was made from scratch targeting the initial idea of the customer.

Orion Image

Orion

Liquidity aggregator with unique and light look, that catches your eye. The most challenging part of it was the UX, which without a doubt came out marvelously.

Vents Image

Vents

The main idea was to create a completely new CRM system that will be comfortable to use and will provide all of the functionality that is necessary to proceed with enormous amount of client data. The result was one of a kind system that combined a refined and responsive design as well as rich functionality created to cover all of the tasks in mind.

Credit Finance Image

Credit Finance

Initially, the company had a goal to create a CRM-system for conveniently conducting a business process and maintaining the current status of clients in real time.

Later it was decided to create a front-part for users so that they could fill in applications for loans, as well as the opportunity to receive financing from other users of the system on their investment projects of the p2p type. The system additionally

contains a system of balances, notifications, schedules and much more.

To support all this, the functional part of the CRM system was expanded so that you could see the logs on the created projects, investments in them and the relevance of their redemptions.

Web Platform Development and UI/UX for Fintech Startup

"The UX/UI design is stylistically perfect, showcasing their experience."

Apr. 2020 - Ongoing

A fintech startup hired Peiko for their development services. The team designed and developed a web platform, focusing on the user interface. The platform is awaiting launch.

Co-Founder, Fintech Startup

The team at Peiko implemented all of the client's ideas into a simple and intuitive platform. Their approach to design and development is valuable. They're communicative, skilled, and timely.

I’m one of the co-founders of a fintech startup.

What challenge were you trying to address with Peiko?

We needed their development services for a financial web platform.

The team at Peiko designed and developed our website. The platform enables people to invest bank deposits outside their own country. They also developed the user interface, designing across many modules.

Four people are working with us: Max (Co-Founder), a client manager, a designer, and someone handling implementation.

How did you come to work with Peiko?

We saw their ad on a freelance website. We were drawn to the outline of their UX/UI design experience and took a chance to work with them.

We’ve invested $30,000.

Our engagement with Peiko started in April 2020.

We haven’t launched yet, but they pulled our ideas into a very intuitive, simpler design than we had envisioned. We had been concerned that the design would have to be very complex to match the complexity of a financial product but were pleasantly surprised at the simplicity they produced. They added value beyond our expectations, and we like the output they produce.

How did Peiko perform from a project management standpoint?

They meet deadlines and communicate very well.

The UX/UI design is stylistically perfect, showcasing their experience. The team follows an impressive design philosophy that simplifies complex things to make them visually beautiful.

They’re slightly less flexible regarding receiving feedback than we would like. They tend to wrap up a sprint and want immediate feedback, whereas we sometimes take a week while we sort things out before giving it.

There may be a bit more paperwork and admin involved, as well as individually designed roles among their resources than you’re accustomed to.

However, this doesn’t hinder their efficiency. Don’t get too specific; allow them space to add their own vision and trust them to produce a good output.

Software Architecture Update for Crypto Asset Firm

"They are technologically advanced and very knowledgeable about crypto technology."

Mar. 2020 - Ongoing

Peiko updated the software architecture for an algorithmic management firm. The team was responsible for fixing any existing technical issues and implementing more advanced technologies.

Bogdan Ivaniuk
CTO, CryptoArt

While the project is still in the development stage, the internal team is pleased with the results so far. Peiko leverages detailed technical knowledge and experience to produce quality results that meet the needs of the client. The team is polite, detail-oriented, and easy to work with.

I'm Bogdan Ivaniuk, CTO of CryptoArt. Our company advises clients on investing in cryptocurrency assets.

What challenge were you trying to address with Peiko?

We needed developers to fix some architectural and technical issues.

They fixed our issues and connected the model to all the other parts of our platform. Their team also fixed the architectural and technical issues made by previous developers, implementing more advanced technologies so that we would be in a better place moving forward. There are a lot of different formulas and calculations, as well as economics involved.

Bogdan (Project Manager) is the main point of contact. There is also an account manager, designer, frontend developer, two backend developers, and a QA person who also helps with our DevOps sometimes.

How did you come to work with Peiko?

Our HR specialist had run a search and acquired a list of potential agencies. We spoke to them and were pleased with their knowledge and experience in crypto technology, so we decided to move forward from there.

The total project cost was $50,000.

We started working together around March 2020, and the partnership is ongoing.

We are still in the development stage. They have solved a lot of issues with mathematical equations and crypto technology. It’s working great for us, and their team is very dependable.

How did Peiko perform from a project management standpoint?

Bogdan is smart, polite, and technologically advanced, making discussions of tasks easy. We prepare the tasks, which are delegated to the chief developers. Once they notify us of task completion, we check from our side and make any necessary corrections. They fix issues quickly, and always deliver on time.

They are technologically advanced and very knowledgeable about crypto technology. Their developers are good and were able to implement all of our requested changes with no problem. They are better than other vendors we’ve experienced, so it's been a pleasant collaboration all around.

For some tasks we have questions about estimations. Sometimes it was not clear. As a result, the Peiko's manager explained everything after our request.

There is a good combination of price, experience, and collaboration with them.

Overall Score They are a dedicated team.
    Absolutely great!
    I would recommend them to anyone.

Website Dev & Frontend Design for Property Rental Platform

“Peiko is a very reliable company with good designers and good frontend developers.”

July 2018 - Ongoing

Peiko handles website development for a property rental marketplace company. Working from scratch, their team designed and built the platform using Yii 2, React.js, Vue.js, CSS, HTML, and REST API.

Max Privalov
CEO, Frently

The platform has received positive feedback from beta users as well as upholds high-speed performance and SEO standards. Peiko created effective forms that are user-friendly and easy to use. Their team utilizes a scrum methodology, works in sprints, and completes all tasks within given timelines.

I’m the CEO of Frently, a marketplace for long-term rentals in Ukraine. We currently only work in Kyiv, but we have plans to move to other cities in the future. We specialize in long-term rentals without agents and connect tenants to landlords directly without the commission.

What challenge were you trying to address with Peiko?

I had the idea to build this service because here in Ukraine, there’s a real problem with agents and renting to people without commission.

We wanted to build a website from scratch starting with its design. I’m not a developer myself, but as far as I know, Peiko used Yii 2, React.js, and Vue.js on some elements, as well as a REST API for the map. They also used CSS and HTML for the website. All the design was done using Figma.

We have several listings that are divided into city regions. Users who are looking for a flat can come to the website and use the filters to find what they’re looking for. They’re then able to buy one of three packages that’d suit them best.

With the first package, users are given the ability to see the landlord’s phone number and go through the process themselves. With the second package, they can choose when they want to receive our help with checking documents. And lastly, the third package allows them to receive help from an agent who will come to the property with them.

We will also be creating new filters that’ll be done using JavaScript technology. The filters will be much more precise so users can find very specific things.

We worked with two designers, one frontend developer, two backend developers, and QA testers. I also worked with a project manager who I was mostly in contact with.

How did you come to work with Peiko?

I searched online for several web development agencies and Peiko was recommended to me by some friends. They advised me that Peiko is a very reliable company with good designers and good frontend developers as I needed some new features which included forms that can be quite complicated.

I spoke with several agencies including Peiko’s CEO. The conversation was clear, and I liked it. They gave me a transparent estimation of my project and explained why they’d need a certain number of hours. With some agencies, it can be a problem because they add extra hours. Peiko also gave me several examples of websites they’d already done. I liked their work and that’s why I chose them.

We have spent more than $60,000.

We started working with them in July 2018, and the engagement is ongoing. The main work has wrapped up but we’re still working with them on several complex filter features.

I first asked several beta users for feedback, and they liked it. I also measured with Google and was told the site works fast and well for SEO. I’m satisfied with them.

How did Peiko perform from a project management standpoint?

When it came to sprints, we set up several goals and worked in scrum using Trello. We set up tasks, and they usually complete all tasks within that time. During our two-week sprints, we have several calls and meetings.

The main thing is the performance of the website. I’m really satisfied with the forms they created. I usually speak to my customers on a weekly basis and have asked them what I should change on the website. They often tell me that it’s quite easy to work with the forms on the website and that it’s built well.

It'd be helpful if they had SEO experts on their team. I’m a sales manager so my field of expertise is in sales and marketing. I’m not that experienced in SEO but I think it'd be beneficial.

It’s better to set up clear goals. For me, I just had an idea and it was quite hard at first to set up the goals. Peiko helped me figure out how to create project management tasks. If future customers set up the goals before contacting the company it’d be helpful and faster, but in any case, their team will help if someone doesn’t have clear tasks.

I haven’t found anything cheaper with such good development.
    I’ve already recommended them to my friends.

Custom CRM Dev for Software Company

"Any changes that arose during the project were handled well."

Feb. 2019 - Feb. 2020

Peiko developed a CRM’s interface using a variety of technologies. Their full-stack developers contributed to the entire development lifecycle, working on the product from end to end.

Belarus
Vasilii Piun
COO, Antalogic

Internal stakeholders and end-users are pleased with the CRM and report that it’s beneficial. Peiko comported themselves professionally throughout the project, communicating through multiple channels and assigning a project manager. Customers can expect a dedicated partner.

I’m the COO for Antalogic a custom software and web development company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Peiko?

We were looking to collaborate as partners with a vendor to develop a CRM system for our customers.

They created the interface — backend and frontend — to allow customers to gauge changes in the market, manage price, and view competitor prices. The technology stack was PHP, JavaScript, HTML, DEM, and MySQL.

There were six people working with us: a UI/UX developer, a frontend developer using JavaScript, two backend developers using PHP, a QA tester, and a contact person/project manager.

How did you come to work with Peiko?

The account manager reached out through LinkedIn. We spoke via phone to discuss the project, and then decided they were suitable for us to work with.

We worked on the project from February 2019–February 2020.

The CRM system is awesome. It will benefit us internally, as well as our customers.

How did Peiko perform from a project management standpoint?

They work in Scrum, reviewing output at the end of each period. I worked with the project manager on their end who oversaw 10 developers working from their side. They used Jira and Trello.

Communication was typically done via Skype, Slack, and another internet service where we created a room for meetings. Any changes that arose during the project were handled well.

They were able to help with every stage of development.

They could increase the number of developers in their company.

They’re hardworking and they produce results, making something great.

The deliverables really work.

E-Commerce Development for Diamond Company

“They work exactly at our speed.”

2018 - Ongoing

Peiko provides website development, building an e-commere platform to sell products internationally. They used MySQL, PHP, Node.js, JavaScript, and HTML5, creating an API for the company to upload their links.

Olga Zhuravlova
CEO, GS Diamonds

The finished website is quick, reliable, and attracting a good volume of traffic. The team always addresses any issues promptly and adapts to the changing schedule as required. They worked on the complex range of features professionally and smoothly, understanding the requirements very well.

GS Diamonds sells diamonds and jewelry online.

What challenge were you trying to address with Peiko?

We needed help developing a very strong e-commerce platform.

They developed an e-commerce platform for selling diamonds. They used MySQL, PHP, Node.js, JavaScript, and HTML5. We upload data through an API.

The listings are updated a few times per day, with links added on our side. It was hard due to the fact that there’s a huge amount of data, and we wanted a large number of filters. We have lots of additional features too, like chat and calls for customer care. It’s a pretty complicated platform.

We had a project manager for support, two backend developers, two frontend developers, and a QA engineer. They assigned testers and other additional people based on our needs.

How did you come to work with Peiko?

They were recommended by our e-commerce partner, though we met with around 15 options. We were looking for a developer with experience in e-commerce, and particularly with technologies like Laravel and Magento.

We've spent $130,000.

We started working with them in 2018. We’re still doing some edits on the website; polishing and making some additions, while we plan to change the design too.

We’re tracking the site’s speed all the time, and it’s improving, which is an important factor for SEO. We launched the site in the summer of 2019, and our traffic is growing and growing. We’re still working on SEO and some code, but we’re happy for now.

How did Peiko perform from a project management standpoint?

The communication is very easy, and they even offer support during the weekend. If there are any issues, they investigate and contact our suppliers. We’re in contact all the time, and they’re always reachable, which is amazing.

We’ll definitely refer them to other companies. We haven’t had any misunderstandings during our work, and they always try to find a compromise.

We’re comfortable working with them, and there’s nothing to improve. They work exactly at our speed. If we’re looking to move quicker, they follow that. We’re quite comfortable with each other.

My suggestion is to work with them. They manage us amazingly and I’m sure they will understand other clients’ pains and concerns just as well. They’re ideal.

Overall Score They care about the success of our business, they always strived to be as efficient as possible, and they’ve proposed some ideas.
    We’ve only had two delays, and one was from our side.
    We expected the site to cost us less, but we’re happy because we have the best website in Australia.
    We were satisfied with the quality of service. They offer 24-hour support.
    I would definitely recommend them.

Cryptocurrency Platform Dev for Financial Services Company

"The team is actively turning to us, meeting our expectations and are not missing anything."

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

Peiko developed an MVP for a service that would allow users to buy goods using cryptocurrency. Their team continues to work on the project using HTML5, Laravel, and MySQL.

Belarus, Minsk
Julia Onap
Siamocean OÜ

While the work is ongoing, Peiko continues to write quality code for the project. Their team is professional and takes an interest in the success of the product. Their efficiency and knowledge have led to a successful continued relationship.

I'm co-founder of the company Siamocean OÜ

For what projects/services did your company hire Peiko?

We are currently working on a project that involves the introduction of cryptocurrency in everyday life. It: - top up of the mobile phones of all operators in the world sale of gift cards online and offline stores - booking of hotels, air tickets - games vouchers for stem

Our main goal is to enable people to buy goods for cryptocurrency!

With Peiko we use technology:

• html5
  • css3
  • Framework laravel
  • MySQL

Many operators let users buy credit online through Internet banking or credit and debit cards at no additional cost to the user. But these services often work only if the user has a bank account or card issued in the operator’s country. Our main goal is to enable people to buy goods for cryptocurrency.

Last month I have been to Ukraine for meeting with this team. I know 5 guys: Back-end, his name Egor he's our main contact, QA engineer, Project manager, and business analyst.

We are continuing to develop the project. We have previously implemented the MVP version, now we are adding new features and developing the project according to the Technical Documentation.

Peiko is responsible for the quality of the written code. And now we are preparing for release and we don’t want to show the project while the documents are being registered and the NDA is signed with investors.

The project management was highly professional, with a balance between quality and speed. We successfully apply the Scrum management methodology to the project.

Peiko seems to genuinely care about the success of our business; they want to make sure we're running as efficiently as possible. The team is actively turning to us, meeting our expectations and are not missing anything.

I'm very satisfied with their services. The guys are doing very well, we will continue to work with them.

Development for Automated Trading Cryptocurrency Platform

"They can deliver reasonable solutions without overcomplicating the process."

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

Peiko designed and developed a cryptocurrency platform. They created wireframes, roadmaps, and documentation. Features included a token and trading system.

Moscow, Russia
Co-Founder, Cryptocurrency Platform

They delivered a platform that met expectations and proved intuitive for users. Praise for Peiko’s deliverables focused on the quality of their UI/UX design. They provide simple solutions to difficult tasks.

I’m the co-founder of a cryptocurrency platform.

What challenge were you trying to address with Peiko?

We needed someone to turn our idea for a platform into a reality.

They started with our ideas, asked us questions, and created rough wireframes. They then did full-cycle development of a complete and refined solution from scratch. Other stages included defining the roadmap and technical documentation. They created the token and trading system.

The solution includes a Node.js backend, React.js frontend, and MongoDB and PostgreSQL database.

The project manager is our main point of contact. There’s a QA engineer, two senior backend developers, a senior frontend developer, and a designer.

How did you come to work with Peiko?

We selected them from among a few companies. We realized Peiko was far more professional and had skills that were crucial for us at that point in time.

We’ve spent $50,000-$100,000.

We started working together in February 2019 and the work is ongoing.

They meet our expectations and deadlines and design good UI/UX. People understand it, which is important for us.

How did Peiko perform from a project management standpoint?

We use GitLab and they also provide us with weekly reports. We also have live communication to help with the certification and approval process.

The best part of working with them is they have the ability to take on complicated tasks. They can deliver reasonable solutions without overcomplicating the process.

It would be great if they could scale up the team. The team itself is perfect and really professional. If they scale up, they could take on even more complicated projects.

Give them really good technical tasks. Give them everything for the team to go deep into the project and to better understand the business.

Software Development for Crypto-Currency Company

“They deliver a good balance of quality and speed.”

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

Peiko provides software development services, using a range of technologies to design and develop two web applications. They worked on technical specifications, design, development, and now coding.

Poland
Lasha Kandelaki
CIO, Magnify Wallet

The project is progressing well, with excellent deliverables thus far that offer an effective combination of good quality and quick production times. The team is experienced in complex technologies, demonstrating their breadth of knowledge throughout and their ability to work in an agile method.

Magnify Wallet is a startup organization working in the cryptocurrency market. We’re developing different services, starting with a wallet.

What challenge were you trying to address with Peiko?

We needed help on the software development side.

They initially worked with us on our technical specifications, design, and the development of two web applications, while now they’re working on coding. The software languages are HTML5, CSS3, Microsoft SQL Server, PHP, and Yii2.

They assigned us a six-person team, including one frontend designer, two backend engineers, and a project manager.

How did you come to work with Peiko?

We researched the local software development market, both in our country and locally. We found Peiko and spoke to them about our project, discovering that their offer and vision was the most interesting.

We’ve spent around $25,000 so far, and our budget is $50,000–$70,000 in total.

We started working with them in March 2019, and the project is expected to finish in two months.

We’re happy to be working with them and are satisfied with what they’ve delivered so far. They deliver a good balance of quality and speed.

How did Peiko perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project manager is highly qualified, and the collaboration has been quite smooth. They work in an agile scrum, which is what we prefer as it’s a flexible and comfortable approach.

They’re experienced in cryptocurrency and blockchain programming. They demonstrated this during our conversations, producing high-quality work for a very good price.

There’s always something we can improve, but we’re very satisfied with Peiko. This was the reason I decided to give a review of their work. Their methodology and work experience are very good, and they’re a friendly team.

I rate them highly. Peiko is a very good company, especially in terms of methodology, smooth project management, and price for the quality.

Overall Score Our top management is very satisfied with their work.
    They delivered everything within the deadlines, with a good balance of quality and speed.
    They’ve given us the lowest possible price for this level of quality.
    It’s difficult to work remotely, but Peiko performed very well.
    I’ve already recommended them to a friend. I especially like their project manager and designer.

Web Development for Business Network Platform

“They’re the most responsive partners we’ve ever had.”

May 2018 - Ongoing

Peiko provided web design and development services, working on the front-, backend, and design of the platform from scratch. They used HTML, PHP, Redis, CSS, NGINX, MySQL, and Node.js technologies.

Kharkiv, Ukraine
Dmitry Kisly
Project Manager, Art Lemon

The finished platform is yet to be released but was completed successfully by the Peiko team. They were extremely responsive, professional, and communicative throughout the design and development process, balancing both quality and speed.

I’m a project manager at Art Lemon, a digital agency.

What challenge were you trying to address with Peiko?

We needed someone to develop a business network platform in order to have a full-fledged community through which to find solutions, discussions, networking, logistics, and supply chain. It’s also a way for agencies to find contractors and companies while promoting startup enterprises.

Initially, we discussed our vision for the platform and what we wanted to see. At the moment, it’s only a web platform offering a network of contractors and companies. Our plan for the next year or two is to make a mobile platform.

They’re our technical partner, providing us with HTML, PHP, Redis, CSS, NGINX, MySQL, and Node.js development. They worked on the platform from scratch, doing the front- and backend development along with the design. They implemented several security components, integrated the payment gateway, and made a cross connection to Google Authenticator.

There are two UX/UI designers, a frontend developer, backend developers, QA engineers, and a project manager. The project manager was our main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Peiko?

Peiko came highly recommended by our partners. We talked with them and realized they were the company we wanted to work with.

We’ve spent over $200,000.

We started working together in May 2018 and the work is ongoing.

We’re preparing to release the platform, but we’re not quite ready to show it yet.

How did Peiko perform from a project management standpoint?

The project management is highly professional, with a good balance between quality and speed, which is very important for us. They work in an agile methodology, using Asana, email, phone, and Skype to communicate.

They’re the most responsive partners we’ve ever had.

No, I’m really satisfied with their services. They do the best an IT company can do.

There’s no need to worry when working with Peiko as they care at all times.

Website & CRM Dev for Insurance Company

Instead, they apply their expertise to achieve better results.”

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

Working from scratch, Peiko designed a corporate website.  Now in the development process, they’re also building a CRM using PHP, HTML, CSS, and MySQL.

Elena Starovoitenko
Head of Marketing Communications, TBT Insurance

Peiko’s commitment to understanding business goals and needs has translated into notable results, including high client satisfaction rates. Their team is reliable and professional, meeting deadlines and keeping the project on track.

I’m the head of marketing at TBT Insurance. We’re an insurance broker.

What challenge were you trying to address with Peiko?

We needed a corporate website and CRM that allows clients to log in for personalized access to our services.

Peiko is building our website and CRM from scratch. They’re responsible for both front- and backend design and coding using PHP, HTML, CSS, and MySQL. Peiko first developed the technical documentation and are now completing the development. They’ve also implemented security components and a payment gateway. The work will be complete within a month and a half.

We work with five people including a project manager, a designer, and a few front- and backend engineers.

How did you come to work with Peiko?

We wanted to work with an international IT firm that had experience in the financial and insurance sphere. One of our partners recommended them as reliable, which was very important to us. After we met with a few companies, we chose Peiko.

We’ve spent about $60,000.

We started working together in October 2018, and it’s ongoing.

Our business is difficult to understand, but Peiko takes the time to listen to our business goals and fully grasp how we work. At this point, they’re deeply involved in our business, and we’re satisfied with their performance.

How did Peiko perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve successfully applied an agile approach to our project. Balancing quantity with quality in their workflow, they meet deadlines and maintain a high level of professionalism.

For me, it’s their involved approach, professional attitude, and valuable results that set them apart. They work hard to understand our business and, at the same time, they don’t always agree with us—they apply their expertise to achieve better results.

It's difficult to say because we’re still in the development process but at the moment our team is satisfied.

Take the time to explain your business and give them the full picture, even if it might not seem relevant for IT specialists. They’ll choose what they need from the information they’re given and will work in that direction. Also, set clear deadlines—they’ll meet them.

They always meet the deadlines that we set.
    The price is a bit higher than the average in Ukraine, but it’s worth it.
    We see the results, and they continue to meet our expectations.
    We already have.