Salesforce Consulting

Peeklogic, LLC - Salesforce Consulting Company, founded in 2015 with a Salesforce Development Team located in Lviv City, Ukraine. Our key focus is Salesforce Integrations and Salesforce APPs Development.

We specialize in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud and Marketing Cloud implementations.

Lviv, Ukraine
  • 46 Shopping Plaza #1010
    Chagrin Falls, OH 44022

SALESFORCE DUPLICATE MANAGEMENT Image

SALESFORCE DUPLICATE MANAGEMENT

Salesforce Duplicate Management is a tool our team developed to merge Salesforce records. It is a tool developed to answer the common question of how to merge records in Salesforce.

The app handles Single and Bulk merges of Salesforce records. It supports Contacts, Accounts and Leads deduplication. It is an excellent

SALESFORCE JIRA PLUGIN Image

SALESFORCE JIRA PLUGIN

Salesforce Jira Plugin was a relatively small managed package. It involved a one-way sync from Salesforce to Jira that allowed users to create Jira issues from Salesforce, then search and link them with Salesforce records.

SAGE INTACCT SALESFORCE INTEGRATION Image

SAGE INTACCT SALESFORCE INTEGRATION

We developed this Sage Intacct Salesforce integration, as well as an automation in order to make sure that we synced only the Accounts that contained all of the required data.

Thus, after an Account is synced to Intacct, our automation locks the record. Locking the record is done to make sure that sensitive data is not updated after it is sent to a finance team for processing.

SALESFORCE TFS INTEGRATION Image

SALESFORCE TFS INTEGRATION

A Salesforce TFS integration. is a relatively small managed package. It involves a one-way sync from Salesforce to TFS that allows users to create TFS Work Items from Salesforce, then search and link them with CRM records.

SALESFORCE SITES Image

SALESFORCE SITES

Salesforce Sites is what our Salesforce Consulting team used to develop a self-service support portal for our Client.

SALESFORCE PARDOT WORDPRESS INTEGRATION Image

SALESFORCE PARDOT WORDPRESS INTEGRATION

Our Salesforce Dedicated Team implemented Salesforce Pardot WordPress Integration.

We integrated our Client’s site forms to create prospects in Pardot. In addition to this Pardot WordPress integration, the Forceoft team developed Pardot Landing pages and email templates. We also configured the Automation rules to trigger email marketing campaigns.

SALESFORCE JIRA INTEGRATION Image

SALESFORCE JIRA INTEGRATION

We implemented Salesforce Jira Integration which included the authorization to Jira as well as the ability to create and update Jira issues from Salesforce Opportunity. Our team also developed Visualforce and Lightning Components to display created issues in CRM.

SAGE SALESFORCE INTEGRATION WITH JIRA Image

SAGE SALESFORCE INTEGRATION WITH JIRA

We implemented Sage Salesforce Integration with Jira. Salesforce Sage HR (Fairsail) processes with Jira provisioning processes. In addition, our Salesforce Dedicated team developed a Sync Status Portal to easily monitor the integration status.

SALESFORCE AMAZON INTEGRATION Image

SALESFORCE AMAZON INTEGRATION

With the help of the Salesforce Amazon Integration app we developed, users can post videos from Amazon to Salesforce or Chatter. They can also assign it to Leads, Accounts, or Opportunity objects. Additionally, with the Amazon Salesforce integration, they can play videos, categorize them and leave comments inside Salesforce.

SALESFORCE DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT Image

SALESFORCE DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT

Our Salesforce Document Management App can perform Salesforce PDF generation, as well as Word, and Excel generation. It can also fill in sales details data and allows the user to download, print or send to email. Along with the Salesforce Document Management app, we implemented a Salesforce integration with multiple automotive web sites for this project.

SALESFORCE GOOGLE MAPS INTEGRATION Image

SALESFORCE GOOGLE MAPS INTEGRATION

The Forceoft team developed a Salesforce Google Maps Integration. The app we developed beautifully displays the location of the closest health care objects on Google Maps, rendered per the Salesforce Account’s location. We also worked out business flows with the Client and implemented them in CRM.

SALESFORCE COMMUNITIES SELF REGISTRATION Image

SALESFORCE COMMUNITIES SELF REGISTRATION

Our Forceoft Salesforce team implemented a Salesforce Communities self-registration for our Client. In addition to the self-registration, our team also displayed all of the Salesforce internal UI in a beautiful new Salesforce Communities user interface.

STRIPE SALESFORCE INTEGRATION Image

STRIPE SALESFORCE INTEGRATION

We implemented a Stripe Salesforce Integration. We also developed Salesforce Sites. The Salesforce Stripe WordPress site now accepts payments, creates leads, and converts them to an account after the lead pays. The Forceoft team also developed Salesforce Stripe integration to process payments.

SALESFORCE SOCIAL MEDIA INTEGRATION Image

SALESFORCE SOCIAL MEDIA INTEGRATION

The Forceoft Team developed a Salesforce Social Media integration Lightning App. The app includes the following Salesforce social media management:

Salesforce Linkedin Integration

Twitter Integration

Salesforce Facebook Integration toolkit

The Client had an app that already calculated metrics to display on the Salesforce side. Our new app displays the metrics from the Client’s app in the form of

BACKUP SALESFORCE DATA Image

BACKUP SALESFORCE DATA

BRM for your CRM: Introducing Forceoft’s Salesforce Backup-Restore-Merge App.

With its cloud-based platform for customer relationship management (CRM), Salesforce is a go-too tool for smart businesses. But even the best business software can use a helping hand. That’s where Forceoft’s innovative Backup-Restore-Merge App (BRM) comes in.

SALESFORCE GOOGLE DRIVE INTEGRATION Image

SALESFORCE GOOGLE DRIVE INTEGRATION

The Forceoft team developed a Salesforce Google Drive integration app. It allows users to drop files through Lightning and Visualforce components into a Google Drive account and structure documents in folders.

FIVE9 SALESFORCE INTEGRATION Image

FIVE9 SALESFORCE INTEGRATION

Our Forceoft Salesforce Consulting team implemented a Five9 Salesforce integration. We also developed an automation to align with the Client’s business flows. We developed this automation with the help of Salesforce Apex, as well as Salesforce configuration capabilities.

PAYPAL SALESFORCE INTEGRATION Image

PAYPAL SALESFORCE INTEGRATION

The Forceoft Salesforce Consulting agency implemented a PayPal Salesforce integration for our Client. We used Salesforce capabilities as well as Zapier Webhook to achieve the configuration and coding for this integration.

SPRINGCM SALESFORCE INTEGRATION Image

SPRINGCM SALESFORCE INTEGRATION

We implemented a Salesforce SpringCM integration. That integration, as well as the automation we did, allows users to generate different types of documents. Users can now see MSA, SOW, and CR documents, in Visualforce and Lightning components, on a record level they are related to as well.

Salesforce Dev for Automative Services Company

"I come up with new things on a daily basis, and Peeklogic was the only company that agreed to work that way."

Feb. 2016 - Ongoing

Peeklogic, LLC uses Salesforce (along with integrations such as HelloSign) to automate previously manual processes associated with vehicle sales and inventory.

Cleveland, Ohio
Pavlo Karpin
Founding Partner, Automotive Associates, LLC

Now, purchases are faster and more convenient for both employees and clients. Automation reduces paperwork and conserves resources, which leads to an increase in conversions. A client-oriented team, Peeklogic, LLC is highly proactive, organized, and accommodating.

We’re an automotive services company comprised of 10 people, providing different services to dealers, retailers, and enthusiasts who purchase vehicles from auctions and need them to be worked on.

What challenge were you trying to address with Peeklogic, LLC?

We were testing out Salesforce for back-office and operations, and it seemed like a good tool for us. We were doing a lot manually, and that’s where the automation came in. Salesforce was really modifiable, and we could build any kind of business process into it.

So, we got involved with Sergii (CEO, Peeklogic) to help build the correct business processes within Salesforce.

We’ve been able to build new Salesforce components and connect them. It’s an ongoing, unfinished process, and we’re with Peeklogic all the way.
In the beginning, I described the business processes we needed to Peeklogic (e.g. what kind of data we needed to be extracted from our vendors), and they came up with ideas. They suggested types of buttons, how we could automate certain functions, and what security features to have. I would approve the work, and then we’d go forward.

It wasn’t an official process where I’d present my requirements. I have a general idea about the topic, but I’m not a developer myself. Peeklogic allowed me to explain what I needed in my own words.

This is the reverse of what many providers are willing to do (e.g. other vendors want to see a request and send a proposal). Peeklogic shows me what they can do, I’ll approve, and they’ll move forward. They’ll finish a task and I’ll request something else. It’s been like this for the past three years.

I’ve been dealing with two people from their team, the owner and one of the managers. Those two would ask me specific questions and present their work. I believe they have other members working under them.

How did you come to work with Peeklogic, LLC?

I was a referral, followed by an in-person meeting with the owner. That helped a lot, since it’s hard to explain requirements through proposals and emails. I met them in person and explained who we worked, and he agreed.

It was actually in reverse, which a lot of providers didn’t want to do. They wanted to see my request, then they’d provide a proposal. This is why it took me a lot of time to find someone who was willing to work on my terms.

We’re getting close to $30,000. They bill us on a feature-by-feature basis.

The initial contact was made in January of 2016, and we started working together in mid-February of that year. The partnership is ongoing, and we complete tasks on a feature-by-feature basis. There’s always something new, so it’ll never end.

We’ve increased our volume of purchases. Peeklogic’s support has moved our workflow away from paper and spreadsheets, and it has stopped us from forgetting to add data.

Previously, I would need to spend an hour processing the inventory and paperwork for each vehicle. Now, it takes minutes.

For example, they created a back-office inventory system to manage the vehicle purchases we perform on behalf of clients. Each time we make a purchase, data is transferred at the click of a button from the vendor’s website to our Salesforce. (Prior to that, it was a copy-paste process, taking us 3–4 minutes to enter in one inventory item.)

Also, after purchases, there would be 15 pages to fill in manually. We’d write those up in Word or Excel, print them out, and present them to the client to sign. It used to take days to get the client into the office to sign the paperwork.

Now, none of that exists. PDFs that get sent automatically to the client through email, and they sign it with an application called HelloSign, which is integrated with Salesforce. It’s semi-instant.

How did Peeklogic, LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re more on top of it than me. They’ll keep asking me for info. Then, when I have the time, I’ll punch in 20 different tasks, and they’ll have questions about each one. I like them because they’re on top of me, and they get in touch about tasks weekly. I can ask them a quick question on Skype, and they respond in minutes, if not seconds.

I’m impressed by their non-traditional way of doing things. I requested multiple proposals, and every provider wanted all of the requirements at once.
I just didn’t have those. I come up with new things daily, and Peeklogic was the only company that agreed to work that way.

Since I’m not a developer, there’s nothing I would suggest. If I could have them in my office, that would be an improvement. Working remotely is a challenge, but it’s not any deficiency of theirs.

I’d recommend laying out all the requirements without exaggerating. If Peeklogic sees everything the client needs, especially if they have visuals or personal contact, the process will go smoother.

Everyone’s looking at the bottom line, but Peeklogic has been reasonable.
    Or, I'd give them a 10.

Salesforce Automation & Maintenance for HR Company

"They juggled their resources to accommodate our requirements."

July - Oct. 2019

Peeklogic, LLC provided Salesforce development and customization for an HR firm. They reviewed existing classes, pages, and workflows, coding in improvements where necessary.

Raleigh, North Carolina
Lucus Van Blaircum
Director Growth & Operations, Surprise HR

Peeklogic, LLC successfully increased sales at all levels of the company. Using a semi-agile methodology, Peeklogic nimbly and proactively developed solutions. They moved resources to accommodate all changes in plan, although they could have been a bit clearer with fixes.

Surprise HR provides a comprehensive employee engagement and recognition platform leveraging behavioral economics research out of Stanford University to redefine how organizations approach employee relations. I oversee Surprise HR's Business Operations.

For what projects/services did your company hire Peeklogic, LLC?

When our in-house Salesforce Developer left the organization we struggled to staff a local resource to manage our Sales Cloud customization. We reached out to many developers and development firms, but most were unwilling to work on a maintenance and overhaul project. Peeklogic was able and willing to jump in and help out.

We needed to update our Salesforce implementation in a very short period of time (less than a month) to adapt to our new Sales Processes (moving from a semi-structured sales process to a multi-tiered, highly structured sales process). As with any reorg/restructure there are unforeseen hiccups – Peeklogic was able to adapt with us and work at our blistering pace.

Researched online contract platforms (e.g. Upwork) to find interested parties (20% success rate). Sent code test to assess abilities (25% pass rate). Put each qualified candidate/team through 2 week trial period of reduced hours (50% success rate). We are currently working with three vendors, each servicing a different wing of the organization: Marketing, Sales, Service – Peeklogic handles Sales, by far the more difficult to manage due to the quality of the code written before them.

Review existing apex classes, visualforce pages, workflows, and configurations. Offer suggestions for improving existing implementation. Review change requests for technical viability and implement them. Handle v1.1, v1.2, v2, v3 changes to requests in timely manner (often same-day). At a high level, we updated our sales process, nomenclature, kpis, and cadence. Peeklogic was responsible for coding the necessary updates to support these changes.

Team consisted of business stakeholder (Director of Sales), myself (as Technical Architect), QA Specialist (for testing functionality; though this role didn't come in until half-way through the process), and 2-3 Peeklogic resources.

All Sales Reporting drives from the changes implemented by Peeklogic, from 1-1 meetings with Sales Reps all the way up to C-suite roundtables.

Project was spec'd in a semi-agile method w/ small deliverables scoped in Trello cards. Communication took place on Trello cards for easier relation to ongoing efforts. Trello board was broken into Backlog > Spec'd > On Deck > Active > Ready for Test > Business Review > Complete with Peeklogic responsible for moving cards from On Deck to Active to Ready for Test to Business Review as required.

Flexibility and willingness to get into it. Original contract was only for 20 hours per week - however certain weeks of the project required 40-60 hours of development time. They juggled their resources to accommodate our requirements.

Most areas of improvement are mutual. For example, we only recently moved to an enterprise development process (before relying on changesets). This caused some issue with code review and deployment cadence but was shared fault. However, where they could most improve is surfacing best practices and being more diligent in communicating necessary updates to stakeholders. There were a number of shortcomings in the code, from the prior developer, that Peeklogic would have been better off alerting us to upfront instead of commenting that "It works and we can work with it." As an analogy, our codebase was very much a dump truck when we needed a commuter vehicle. Peeklogic could have done better in the beginning of mentioning these observations.

Incredibly flexible – last minute, late night meetings were acceptable to them
    Even better than five stars – one of the few development firms that bill for "time spent working on deliverables" as opposed to time spent overall.
    I am militant when it comes to code quality; I've only met a handful of software developers who would get five stars.

Custom Salesforce Application for IT & Consulting Firm

"They're proactive in soliciting feedback and quick to turn around any required changes."

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

Peeklogic, LLC built an app that links individual records in Salesforce to folders in Google Drive. The team used Apex and Google's API to develop the product. The project is ongoing.

Stratten Waldt
CEO, Baobab Partners

The product is now available on the Salesforce application marketplace. Knowledgable and adaptive, the team rapidly responds to scope adjustments. Customers can expect a dedicated and engaging partner.

We provide Process Engineering and Development to clients across various industries. Our core technical services relate to CRM and mobile application development.

For what projects/services did your company hire Peeklogic, LLC?

We hired Peeklogic for a custom SF application development to link that platform with Google Drive. As our internal developers were engaged full time on client work, and wanting a cohesive team to handle the build, I reached out to Peeklogic. This has been a long-term project, with additional maintenance/enhancements as required.

A stand-alone application that could be used to link individual records in SF with a corresponding folder in Google Drive. This reduces the amount of storage used in SF and provides a backup/audit trail of all file movement.

Having worked with Sergii (Peeklogic's founder and CEO) on previous projects, I trusted his ability to understand the requirements and deliver on them. We discussed the project at length, and we made a plan for how we were going to approach the build, how long it would likely take, etc.

The project is an application that connects Salesforce and Google Drive. As such, it required extensive Apex (SF) and Google Application development. Sergii and his team assisted with the initial architecture/design, and then completed the entirety of the actual build. We provided testing and feedback, and they made fixes/enhancements based on that.

Beyond the initial architectural phase (involving myself and my CTO), the team consisted of Sergii and two of his developers. Sergii acted as PM/Scrummaster, and the two developers shared responsibility for the majority of the actual coding.

This is our first application on the AppExchange (SF's app store). It has proven our ability to plan and build large-scale custom applications intended for general use (instead of just specific clients).

It was a small team. I acted as primary stakeholder/sponsor, Sergii was the PM, and the two developers reported directly to him. Overall it was very effective.

A number of things. They're extremely competent and quick to understand any needs/requests sent their way. They're proactive in soliciting feedback and quick to turn around any required changes. They're a pleasure to work with.

Honestly, no. I could struggle to come up with something, but it would be a platitude. I plan to continue working with them on enhancements to this App as well as future projects.

Overall Score This should be self-explanatory at this point.
    The seven-hour time difference is never optimal, but you'd struggle to find any hour of the day where they're not online.
    Extremely affordable, especially for the quality of service they're providing.
    They're excellent.