Web & Mobility Enterprise Solutions

Team Novatore is passionate about delivering top-notch mobile and web development services that focus on playing a supportive role to your business and its holistic growth.

Our team consists of experienced professional Engineers who offer you their skills and expertise for the purpose of effective integration between internet-based tools and organizational objectives to create a progressive strategy for business growth.

We at Novatore Solutions are endeavored to band together with your business to execute arrangements that you require. We don’t attempt and offer any superfluous administrations. In case you’re fruitful, we’re effective!

Ashburn, VA
    Qatar
  • 121-C PCSIR Staff
    Lahore, P 54000
    Pakistan

At&t, GoSave, FitBod, DashRoad, SpeedShield, Tenders Watch, Eventora, Saakin, Moduware, CleanBee, Ubwab, SouqaGram, Souq of Qatar, Redwood Property Group, SouqBuzz, CloudSpot, ZenCribs, Flip.Work, Badou
GoSave Image

GoSave

Smart piggy banks designed to help you teach your kids to save, earn and spend wisely.

FitBod Image

FitBod

Get stronger, faster with a fitness plan that fits you. Use Fitbod’s training algorithm to build and try your personalized workout plan now!

DashRoad Image

DashRoad

We built Dashroad as a telematics solution for consumers and enterprises. Fleet managers can track vehicles and can make smart driving decisions.

The dashroad is a fleet managment solution that includes a global vehicle tracking dongle along with a new fleet management solution that is designed for mobility companies. Whether you own 1 car or 100, dashroad is an affordable solution that costs less than it takes to fill

up a gas tank.
SpeedShield Image

SpeedShield

The Speedshield mission is to supply industry and clients with telemetry and engineering solutions that provide economic, operational and environmental benefits to equipment users, dealers and manufacturers.

Tenders Watch Image

Tenders Watch

All types of tenders on your watch 24/7 stay connected with Tenders Watch app. Get new tenders notifications including all information, as well bidding date, mark favorite tenders on your calendar and become productive to find tenders relevant to your business in Qatar.

Eventora Image

Eventora

Eventora brings events and tickets to your phone. Sync your tickets! Download your tickets into your phone and check-in fast.

Saakin Image

Saakin

Qatar’s fastest growing online real estate directory! A Qatar expat guide to the city, a fresh blog on all the ‘need to knows’, and new listings daily!

Moduware Image

Moduware

Moduware is a modular IoT platform. Through modularity, anyone can customize the functions of their devices. Through our Modcase, the world’s first modular smartphone case, and the Modpack, a standalone modular device, users can go modular anywhere from the familiarity of the smartphone to the comforts of home.

CleanBee Image

CleanBee

Cleanbee is a family owned cleaning company with nation-wide coverage. They do Deep cleaning of Domestic and Commercial areas.

Ubwab Image

Ubwab

Ubwab is a community based platform where people can discuss anything from sports to historical events. Our goal is to Empower Arab people opinions and to help in solving some of the daily struggles we come through.

Connect Inmate Image

Connect Inmate

A mobile app to easily send a letter or photos to any inmate in a correctional facility. This app keeps the inmate information saved for you to go back and send a new letter or photos anytime you want from your mobile device.

eCareem Image

eCareem

eCareem app captures the driving behaviours of taxi drivers. eCareem also caputures how often drivers used harsh breaking and harsh acceleration. It generates automated alerts to fleet managers incase of an accident.

Digi Order (Food Ordering App) Image

Digi Order (Food Ordering App)

Digi Order app can be used in various places. Such as hotels, restaurants, bars, cafe, travel lounges, stadiums, resorts to name a few. Digi Order app allows the guest to place an order on the menu setup by the hotel or restaurant owners. Hotel or restaurant owner can also display useful information for their customers such as hotel services, local area information, tourist information etc. Digi Order app also have messaging

function, that allows the user to send message to the managers/staff of that place.
Places where Digi Order can be used :
1- Hotels for Room Service and Hotel Concierge
2- Restaurants/Café/Bar at train stations/Airports to serve guests sitting in waiting areas
3- Restaurants / CAFÉ / Bars
4- Resorts
5- Stadiums (football, etc), Cinema halls, theateres
6- Ferries, ships, cruise
7- Golf courses
Pain Clinic Image

Pain Clinic

From App patients can submit the pain rating data in an easy way and doctor can keep an eye from the web based dashboard. Doctor can setup specific profiles for specific patient and also can send queries via question answer dialogue boxes. Depending on data values doctor also gets notified about criticality of the patient with an alarm at web end. It is 24X7 patient examination with ease of use and reliability.

Souqbuzz Image

Souqbuzz

Souq Buzz mobile application is a centralized and socially interactive platform for daily, weekly and monthly promotions in Qatar.

App provides following services:

• Digital listing of advertising inserts with the added functionality of search
• The ability for users to share promotions
• Full social media interaction
• Direct links to websites
• An evolving, scalable and flexible

categorization structure
Washmen Image

Washmen

Washmen picks up and delivers your Laundry & Dry Cleaning to your doorstep. The service is centered around your convenience and the highest quality care for your all your laundry items.

Fleet Stats Image

Fleet Stats

A complete Fleet Stats software.

Novardo Image

Novardo

Departmental Building Management Software

Dashroad Image

Dashroad

Cloudspot.io Image

Cloudspot.io

Cloudspot is an online photo sharing tool and one of the fastest, most customizable way to deliver images. We have developed and designed the complete website including the admin panel.

Souqagram Image

Souqagram

Souqagram is an app which lists many different services that Instagram accounts provide. We have developed web & mobile (iOS, Android) apps including admin panel and CMS.

Fitbod.me Image

Fitbod.me

We have developed fitbod.me apps including stats analytical panel and also recently developed an iWatch app.

Mobile App Dev for Agricultural Company

"The final product is fantastic and is exactly what we were looking for."

Apr. - Nov. 2019

Novatore Solutions Pvt. Ltd. helped develop a mobile app for an agricultural company. They implemented specific functionalities for the platform and created it for iOS and Android devices.

Enice, North Carolina
Kellie Worrell
Food Safety Officer, Bottomley

The final product delighted the client, meeting all expectations while staying within the original timeline and budget. The Novatore Solutions Pvt. Ltd. team was easy to work with because of their responsiveness and dedication to quality work.

I’m the food safety officer of Bottomley Evergreens and Farms.

What challenge were you trying to address with Novatore Solutions Pvt. Ltd.?

We couldn’t find an app in the marketplace that fit our specific needs as a business, so we hired Novatore Solutions Pvt. Ltd. to help us develop one.

We provided Novatore Solutions Pvt. Ltd. with our ideas and the functionalities that we required, in addition to what we wanted the screens to look like. Their team developed the app to make it available for both iOS and Android devices.

I worked with two people but directly, but I’m not sure how many others were working on it.

How did you come to work with Novatore Solutions Pvt. Ltd.?

I searched for app developers and went through a few customer reviews and considered price ranges. After narrowing it down to three companies that I reached out to, Novatore Solutions Pvt. Ltd. asked the right questions, had the best grasp of what we were looking for, and their price was competitive.

We spent around $18,000 on the project.

Our project ran from April–November 2019.

The final product is fantastic and is exactly what we were looking for. I’m thrilled with the work they delivered.

How did Novatore Solutions Pvt. Ltd. perform from a project management standpoint?

They were very receptive to our feedback and addressed any changes I requested immediately. To accommodate my needs, they provided timely suggestions, too. Their team was always available and promptly met all of their deadlines. A part of why the product was exactly as I hoped it would be is because they asked the right questions throughout the process.

Their responsiveness was excellent—every email had an answer by the next day. We worked together very well.

No, they met all of my requirements.

We got a great product for the original estimate we agreed on.
    I’d highly recommend them.

Development for IoT Company

"Their ability to work to deadlines and within budget, while producing quality code."

Jan. 2012 - Apr. 2014

Novatore Solutions Pvt. Ltd. developed a front and back end for a telematics solution for an IoT company. The team also handled data transfers and analytics for the client.

Melbourne, Australia
Jason Ko
CEO, Speedshield Technologies

The full turnkey solution was up and running within three months. Novatore Solutions Pvt. Ltd. establishes a smooth workflow to ensure a collaborative process. The team produces quality code while adhering to a strict schedule.

I was the CEO at Speedshield Technologies, a company developing IOT telematics solutions for the materials handling and logistics industries

For what projects/services did your company hire Novatore Solutions Pvt. Ltd.?

We used Novatore to develop a front and back end for a telematics solution to manage a physical device fleet, data transfer from those devices to a backend, and analytics on the front end with a complete customized user and asset management system

Full turn key solution for the IT solution (hardware devices existing already)

We found Novatore on a job board, and ran several agencies through a web development test. Novatore was one of the few developed a solution with the tech stack required and of the highest quality

Novatore is very good at working with our development team and business analyst in an agile method. We had a core business requirements document that evolved as the project progress with novatore, and novatore was very responsive in Q&A, presenting their work, and just generally ontop of things.

We had myself as CEO and a CTO as the project leads, and the entire development resources were with Novatore

Within 3 months we had a full solution, that was taking live data from devices in the field. It was a success

Really effective. Very easy to get a hold of Novatore and they work to any deadline.

Not really. I've used novatore for many other projects since this one, and continue to use them today, and have already referred them to other projects.

Backend Development for Telematics Startup

“They deliver well at a cost-effective rate.”

2015 - 2018

Novatore Solutions Pvt. Ltd. undertook the task of constructing the overall architecture of a fleet-management and telematics platform. Their team of developers coded in .NET and migrated the data to MEAN.js.

Abu Dhabi
Founder, Telematics Startup

Novatore Solutions Pvt. Ltd. provided good work at a cost-effective rate. While there was a slight learning curve at the start, they’ve learned to ask the right questions and deliver good products through various iterations. Their team has secured a future collaboration with the client.

I’m the founder of a fleet-management and telematics startup.

What challenge were you trying to address with Novatore Solutions Pvt. Ltd.?

I hired them to build out the backend of my platform and to create some demo apps.

The project consisted of very light documentation. Their team developed the backend of the platform from scratch in .NET. They then migrated the data over to MEAN.JS. Their work involved the construction of the product’s overall architecture, including its analytics functionalities.

At the project’s peak, I was working with up to 5 developers. The team size fluctuated depending on the stage of the project. One manager oversaw the project.

How did you come to work with Novatore Solutions Pvt. Ltd.?

My cousin knew of them and recommended them to me.

We started working together in 2015 and finished up in 2018. Although the project’s wrapped up, I’m planning on taking them up again for future work.

They performed well. They delivered several iterations at every stage, which ensured that I was happy with the final versions.

How did Novatore Solutions Pvt. Ltd. perform from a project management standpoint?

They used Asada to track project progress and consistently checked for bugs. They met most deadlines, but when they didn’t, they completed the work free of charge. I really appreciated that, because I felt that I wasn’t being taken advantage of.

Initially, I wasn’t impressed with their work. Having worked with others, though, I realized that they’re pretty good. They deliver well at a cost-effective rate. I think the value of their package offering is what distinguishes them.

There could’ve been some improvement in the initial design mockups. In the beginning, they failed to ask questions, but now, they ask the right questions and have improved in development and delivery. I find that iterating is critical to the process.

Make sure you give them a detailed project brief, because that helps them a lot.

Platform Development for Real Estate Company

"They [Novatore Solutions] were really quick, they knew exactly what we wanted, wrote the stack, were collaborative, and made suggestions on how to make it better."

Nov. 2015 - Ongoing

Novatore Solutions acted as the full development team for the client, using open source technologies to code and develop a new platform system for one of their divisions.

Chief Strategy Officer, Construction Firm

Novatore Solutions was helpful on both the engineering side and the business side. This client lists them as knowledgeable, collaborative, and responsive.

We are a group of companies that have been family-owned for 100 years. We are in the construction business and the real estate business.

I have the title of Chief Strategy Officer, and I work amongst all our businesses trying to optimize our returns across a variety of fronts. In particular, we’ve been working with Novatore on the real estate side.

What challenge were you trying to address with Novatore Solutions?

One of our divisions needed a new system. Although I have some expertise in building technical platforms, I needed some engineering help, and so I reached out to Novatore to help with code. I knew what requirements were needed, but I needed an engineering team and I wanted one that had the open source knowledge that Novatore has.

One of our divisions runs a home-flipping operation. They buy houses, renovate them, and sell them here in the Bay area. It’s a very time-sensitive business. You’ve got to be able to move quickly to purchase homes, renovate them quickly, and sell them fast to be able to make the money you intend to make. The company was getting big enough where it couldn’t do the work on spreadsheets anymore. They needed a new system, so we contacted Novatore Solutions, who have been our full engineering development team.

We are in California, so we write the requirements here and then we send them overseas to them. They are very good at being able to understand the requirements, not just from a technical perspective but also from a business perspective. I’ve been impressed with their knowledge of the real estate industry in America even though they don’t live here. Their involvement is mostly around understanding the requirements that are given to them, then building out the technology to stack, testing it to make sure it works and then giving it back to us so that we can test it and then deploy it into our site. We’ve been working on the Amazon Web Services infrastructure, and we’re using all open source technologies, mostly in the MEAN stack and JavaScript-based technologies. They have a variety of tools that they know how to work with, but we’ve been mainly working with a modern development infrastructure. We’re using GitHub for our code repository. It’s a very modern, agile development process using modern open source technologies.

How did you come to work with Novatore Solutions?

I found Novatore on a freelancing website called Upwork. I have sourced many engineers from that website in the past. I have engineers here in the States as well that I trust, so when I source an overseas engineering team, I will give them one project to test them and see what kind of code they do, how quickly they do it, and at what cost. I wanted to build this new product and I needed a team, so I actually sourced a couple different teams from Upwork, gave them projects, and Novatore was by far the best. They were really quick, they knew exactly what we wanted, wrote the stack, were collaborative, made suggestions on how to make it better, and did it on time and on budget. To me, it was a no-brainer to keep working with these guys.

How much have you invested with Novatore Solutions?

The project ranged from $25,000 to $50,000.

We started working with Novatore around November 2015, and the engagement is ongoing.

There have been several issues on our side as to why the system hasn’t gotten adopted as it should, so we don’t really have a good history yet of using the application, but that’ll change shortly. These guys are very responsive in doing quick turnarounds.

How did Novatore Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re really great. We’re using Pivotal Tracker for our project management. We have a dedicated developer, and we bring in one or two others if we need it. Then, the owner of the company is involved in project management, so we’ll have periodic discussions where he’ll bring in his developers and I’ll bring in the users from the American side and we’ll have a discussion around what we need to do to prioritize the roadmap, and then they go execute. They’ve been very helpful in keeping us on track and being collaborative, but really we're the ones driving the agenda and they’re the service guys who are delivering for us.

What did you find most impressive about Novatore Solutions?

They have really great technical expertise, they’re very professional, and they’re very reasonably priced, so that’s pretty much all you can ask for.

Are there any areas Novatore Solutions could improve?

I’ve worked with a lot of these kinds of guys, and I think they are great. They are exactly what we want for developing an initial first product, and I’m happy to have them continue working with us and help us to improve it. If we were to take this product to become something we take out to market and get thousands of customers on it, then Novatore probably wouldn’t be the right company. I would have to hire our own engineers or get a bigger company to support it, but for the first version of a product and maybe even a second, these guys are perfect.

Overall Score They’ve been great for exactly what we have needed them for.
    I have not had any issues with timelines.
    It is an extremely high ROI [return on investment].

Custom App Design for Convention Attendees

"It was obvious they were invested in the success of our project."

Oct. 2016 - Jan. 2017

From specs to development, Novatore built event-specific iOS and Android apps for a third party, with the key feature being schedule change-driven notifications.

New York, NY
Diego Ibarra
President, Rivals Creative

Attendees used the apps Novatore built heavily during the event, signaling the app's ultimate success. The team's customer-focused approach—in building short- and longer-term relationships—manifested itself throughout via clear communication and engagement with broader business objectives.

I am the president of a marketing agency.

For what projects/services did your company hire Novatore Solutions Pvt. Ltd.?

I needed an app created for Android and iOS.

The app needed to provide scheduling and event notifications for attendees at a convention. Plus, it needed to be engaging and easy to use.

I had worked previously with Novatore and had a positive experience.

We presented the requirements for the app, and they provided a spec sheet, the entire user map, and wireframes for the project.

Our team was aligned with their development team.

During the event, users were heavily engaged with the app, which fully satisfied our client.

We gave them feedback during their development process. Our communication with Novatore was consistent. Overall, they were very organized.

Novatore were very communicative and attentive to our needs. It was obvious they were invested in the success of our project and in building a long-term partnership.

I have known them for five-plus years, and their commitment to excellence is clearly evident. They challenge me to improve every day and that speaks volumes about their pursuit of excellence.