Creating Deep Impact

We are IT firm encompass Web Development, Mobile Apps, Internet marketing, SEO, ASP.NET, SharePoint, PHP, Ruby on Rails, Python/Django, Odoo, iPhone, iOS, Android, Swift, PhoneGap, Zend, CakePHP, Laravel, SaaS/Cloud, ERP, CRM, eCommerce, Portals Development, SEO, PPC, SMO. We are ISO 9001:2008 Certified, Google & Microsoft Network Partner Company.

Noida, India

Slimbroswer.net

Cocacola

Shave2u

TSR - TRAIN, SHOW, REWARD

A FUN & HELPFUL WAY TO POST YOUR EQUINE ACHIEVEMENTS FROM TRAINING TO COMPETITION.

SKETCH APP

ASBUILT APP IS RELATED TO THE ARCHITECTURAL BUSINESS BY WHICH USERS CAN DRAW THEIR DRAW THEIR IDEAS AND CONCEPTS IN THE FIELDS USING THIS APP.

Group messaging. Individual messaging with private option

Post pictures and videos and control who can see them. Group messaging. Individual messaging with private option that makes your messages disappear. See how close your friends are in real time. Create a Bubble event so your group can communicate and share pictures and videos. And much more so give Bubble a try today!

FRIENDS:
• Sort friends into categories so you can easily keep up with those you care about most and watch their stories first.
• See how close your friends are to you in real time.
• Add a note/nickname to each friend so you can search them quickly.

POST:
• Post pictures, videos, and status updates.
• Control which friends can see each of your post.
• See who viewed your posts and how many times.
• Tag friends in posts and comment on their posts.

MESSAGING:
• One on one messaging with optional private mode so messages disappear.

GROUP MESSAGING:
• Group chat with...

Meow - Video livechat tool

MeowChat is a cool video livechat tool to chat with friends face to face and play exciting one on one games. Come on and join MeowChat,meow~.
-video call with MeowChat host and friends
- live video face to face
- cee-lo game and truth or dare game while livechatting

Zangi - Video and Chatting App

Zangi is the safest and most reliable FREE messaging application that works everywhere. Enjoy HD video calls, crystal clear audio calling and instant messaging to one or more of your contacts with Zangi.

yournutritionlab - Create a product according to your needs

Create a product according to your needs

Jeevom-Healthcare Simplified

we delivered android app for Jeevom.

Dees Cereal - Health Markets

Dees Cereal - Health Markets

Tradezeus - Ecommerece Multivendor Management

Ecommerece Multivendor Management.

All4women - Free online women's magazine

It's all happening online - Free online women's magazine

Payroll Management - Better pay, better management

Nettechnocrats Deliver the Payroll managment System. It was diffcult however we deliverd the project successfully without any Bug.

SEO Audit Following Google Algorithm Change

"They provide good advising based on SEO best practices."

Aug. 2015 - Ongoing

Nettechnocrats collaborated to regenerate the organic traffic a third-party client lost after a Google algorithm change. They audited all backlinks and helped implement a sustainable, fully white-hat strategy.

Founder, Advertising & Marketing Firm

Nettechnocrats’ efforts have resulted in consistent, sustainable growth year after year. The team responds well to explicit requirements and project scopes and provides daily communication via email. They are accountable, solution-oriented, and open to resolving anything that goes wrong.

I am the CEO of a company that specializes in online marketing. Our primary focus is within the search space, but we also have clients that do paid search, comparison shopping –basically the full gamut of omni-channel marketing.

What challenge were you trying to address with Nettechnocrats?

The client lost a 90% market share in terms of organic traffic because of a Google algorithm change.

We worked together to audit all of the backlinks. I worked with Nettechnocrats to implement a strategy that's sustainable, fully white-hat, and works towards implementing the right resources to carry out the campaign.

They are the only SEO off-page firm that we're using for that particular client. I worked very closely with a dozen different firms that the client was utilizing at times, but Nettechnocrats was the only one I recommended we keep. As long as they're given a specific strategy, they are better suited to answer questions in terms of best tactics for carrying out those given strategies.

Our primary point of contact is Ruchi [Digital Marketing Head, Nettechnocrats]. We've worked with some of their developers, and this particular client had 15-20 dedicated resources for his website. We just added another dedicated resource to their team to scale our SEO efforts to this client.

How did you come to work with Nettechnocrats?

They are the legacy agency that one of our clients was working with. When they retained us, the client had 12 offshore and 3 local firms that they were working with. We came in and started to streamline one of the firms and services that they were working with and optimized them. We chose Nettechnocrats out of the dozen firms based on their ability to execute campaigns, responsiveness, and overall likability.

I've been working with them since August 2015, but they've been working with the client for longer than that.

They've done a great job, and they continue to do so. Our client has sustainable growth year over year. The results are great, and we continue to increase our budget just based on performance.

How did Nettechnocrats perform from a project management standpoint?

They were extremely responsive. As long as the requirements and project scopes are properly given to them, they do a phenomenal job. We communicate over email daily, but we do weekly calls during heavier periods. It depends on the seasonality of client activity.

Compared to the other firms, Nettechnocrats' strength is accountability. If I ask what's wrong with something, Nettechnocrats will substantiate what has gone wrong and is very solution-oriented, which is refreshing. The other firms were extremely defensive and pointed fingers at the other firms. From an integrity and accountability standpoint, I have nothing but good things to say.

Over the course of working with them, we've addressed all the areas of improvement. If I do come up with an area where I feel like they could be better, I will address it. Anything that wasn't their strong suit, we found an outsource solution. Copywriting wasn't their strongest point, but the client had zero budget, so I can't hold them accountable for that. Within their project scope of what their budget is to do, I highly recommend them. You get what you pay for.

If they are knowledgeable about SEO, they should have clear strategic directions for Nettechnocrats to be able to meet goals and execute tactics. For anyone that is brand new to SEO, I would recommend that they learn from Nettechnocrats and trust them. They provide good advising based on SEO best practices. Anyone that does have that skill set – regarding clear, strategic direction – will be happy with them.

The turnaround time and level of responsiveness have been great.

I would recommend them. I've expanded campaigns that they're working on that are outside the scope of the original client campaign.

Native Mobile App Dev for Digital Marketing Outfit

"The project manager communicates well and I’m happy with their work so far."

June 2017 - Ongoing

Nettechnocrats is building native iOS and Android on-demand apps.

Miami, Florida
Founder, GRT

While the apps are still in development, Nettechnocrats has worked well to this point. They’ve provided consistent communication and textbook execution, which sets them apart from other industry vendors.

I’m the founder of a digital marketing agency.

For what projects/services did your company hire Nettechnocrats?

I needed mobile app development help.

I wanted an on-demand mobile app.

I was referred to them by a friend.

Other firms suggested that I build a hybrid app but Nettechnocrats developed native technology, which I can now see the benefits of.

They assigned me a project manager, an iOS developer, an Android developer, a backend developer, and a QA resource.

The project is still in progress but the apps will launch soon.

The project manager communicates well and I’m happy with their work so far.

Their execution is much better than other mobile app firms.

I haven’t seen anything wrong so far.

SEO for Holistic Health Center

“I appreciate the quick response to my questions.”

Nettechnocrats provides SEO services with the goal of increasing brand awareness online.

Toronto, Canada
Betsy Vourantoni
President, Circle Centre For Health

The project is still in its early stages, but Nettechnocrats’ responsiveness and detailed communication inspire confidence in their work.

I am a licensed holistic therapist and the founder of a company that offers a range of holistic services and products.

For what projects/services did your company hire Nettechnocrats?

We hired Nettechnocrats to improve our Internet presence.

We want to gain a broader audience for our website and attract more clients.

They were referred by a friend of ours.

We deal mostly with one person.

I don't have any statistics to share at this time. It has only been three months, so we are only just beginning to see results.

How did the Nettechnocrats perform from a project management standpoint?

So far, things have been good. For one thing, their communication has been prompt and detailed.

What impresses you about the Nettechnocrats?

I appreciate the quick response to my questions.

At this time, I am satisfied with their work.

WordPress Dev & Maintenance for Electronics Firm

“We trust their competence and appreciate their personal approach.”

Feb. 2017 - Mar. 2017

Nettechnocrats built a responsive website using WordPress. The team was also responsible for project management and quality control, and they continue to maintain the site.

Italy
CEO, Consumer Electronics Company

The launched site met expectations, especially in terms of UX design. Their technical skills, timely communication, and personal approach have led to a long-term contract.

I'm the CEO of a company that sells electronic products.

For what projects/services did your company hire Nettechnocrats?

We hired Nettechnocrats to develop a professional corporate website using WordPress.

We wanted to have a state-of-the-art and responsive UX design.

We have a long-time collaboration with the vendor.

After we provided a user requirement list, they completed the technical requirements and deployment plan. They were responsible for project management, programming, and quality control.

The vendor involved four resources in the project: one project manager, one technical leader, one graphic designer, and one programmer.

We are really satisfied with Nettechocracts, and we will continue working with them. They’ve signed a contract for ongoing maintenance.

How effective was the project management?

The project management was compliant with deadlines while their responsiveness met our expectations.

We trust their competence and appreciate their personal approach.

What tips or recommendations do you have?

We don't have any specific recommendation.