Creating Deep Impact

We are IT firm encompass Web Development, Mobile Apps, Internet marketing, SEO, ASP.NET, SharePoint, PHP, Ruby on Rails, Python/Django, Odoo, iPhone, iOS, Android, Swift, PhoneGap, Zend, CakePHP, Laravel, SaaS/Cloud, ERP, CRM, eCommerce, Portals Development, SEO, PPC, SMO. We are ISO 9001:2008 Certified, Google & Microsoft Network Partner Company.

Noida, India

Shave2u

Meow - Chat Now is an instant messaging application like no other

Meow - Chat Now is an instant messaging application like no other

yournutritionlab - Create a product according to your needs

Create a product according to your needs

Jeevom-Healthcare Simplified

we delivered android app for Jeevom.

Dees Cereal - Health Markets

Dees Cereal - Health Markets

Tradezeus - Ecommerece Multivendor Management

Ecommerece Multivendor Management.

All4women - Free online women's magazine

It's all happening online - Free online women's magazine

Payroll Management - Better pay, better management

Nettechnocrats Deliver the Payroll managment System. It was diffcult however we deliverd the project successfully without any Bug.

SEO Audit Following Google Algorithm Change

"They provide good advising based on SEO best practices."

Aug. 2015 - Ongoing

Nettechnocrats collaborated to regenerate the organic traffic a third-party client lost after a Google algorithm change. They audited all backlinks and helped implement a sustainable, fully white-hat strategy.

Founder, Advertising & Marketing Firm

Nettechnocrats’ efforts have resulted in consistent, sustainable growth year after year. The team responds well to explicit requirements and project scopes and provides daily communication via email. They are accountable, solution-oriented, and open to resolving anything that goes wrong.

I am the CEO of a company that specializes in online marketing. Our primary focus is within the search space, but we also have clients that do paid search, comparison shopping –basically the full gamut of omni-channel marketing.

What challenge were you trying to address with Nettechnocrats?

The client lost a 90% market share in terms of organic traffic because of a Google algorithm change.

We worked together to audit all of the backlinks. I worked with Nettechnocrats to implement a strategy that's sustainable, fully white-hat, and works towards implementing the right resources to carry out the campaign.

They are the only SEO off-page firm that we're using for that particular client. I worked very closely with a dozen different firms that the client was utilizing at times, but Nettechnocrats was the only one I recommended we keep. As long as they're given a specific strategy, they are better suited to answer questions in terms of best tactics for carrying out those given strategies.

Our primary point of contact is Ruchi [Digital Marketing Head, Nettechnocrats]. We've worked with some of their developers, and this particular client had 15-20 dedicated resources for his website. We just added another dedicated resource to their team to scale our SEO efforts to this client.

How did you come to work with Nettechnocrats?

They are the legacy agency that one of our clients was working with. When they retained us, the client had 12 offshore and 3 local firms that they were working with. We came in and started to streamline one of the firms and services that they were working with and optimized them. We chose Nettechnocrats out of the dozen firms based on their ability to execute campaigns, responsiveness, and overall likability.

I've been working with them since August 2015, but they've been working with the client for longer than that.

They've done a great job, and they continue to do so. Our client has sustainable growth year over year. The results are great, and we continue to increase our budget just based on performance.

How did Nettechnocrats perform from a project management standpoint?

They were extremely responsive. As long as the requirements and project scopes are properly given to them, they do a phenomenal job. We communicate over email daily, but we do weekly calls during heavier periods. It depends on the seasonality of client activity.

Compared to the other firms, Nettechnocrats' strength is accountability. If I ask what's wrong with something, Nettechnocrats will substantiate what has gone wrong and is very solution-oriented, which is refreshing. The other firms were extremely defensive and pointed fingers at the other firms. From an integrity and accountability standpoint, I have nothing but good things to say.

Over the course of working with them, we've addressed all the areas of improvement. If I do come up with an area where I feel like they could be better, I will address it. Anything that wasn't their strong suit, we found an outsource solution. Copywriting wasn't their strongest point, but the client had zero budget, so I can't hold them accountable for that. Within their project scope of what their budget is to do, I highly recommend them. You get what you pay for.

If they are knowledgeable about SEO, they should have clear strategic directions for Nettechnocrats to be able to meet goals and execute tactics. For anyone that is brand new to SEO, I would recommend that they learn from Nettechnocrats and trust them. They provide good advising based on SEO best practices. Anyone that does have that skill set – regarding clear, strategic direction – will be happy with them.

The turnaround time and level of responsiveness have been great.

I would recommend them. I've expanded campaigns that they're working on that are outside the scope of the original client campaign.