Video Production

MotionCue is a video production agency specializing in the creation of explainer videos, animations, motion graphics, corporate videos, training videos and live filming videos. MotionCue works with startups as well as Fortune 500 clients such as Johnson & Johnson, Exxon, P&G, Microsoft, Sony and Samsung.

New York City, NY
  • 421 8th Avenue, #8150
    New York City, NY 10116
  • 2201 Bryn Mawr Ave
    Philadelphia, PA 19131
  • 649 S Olive St
    Los Angeles, CA 90017

Johnson & Johnson, Procter & Gamble, ExxonMobil, GE, NASDAQ, NewsCorp, FLEX, Slack, Band-Aid, Upwork, Janssen, Ethicon, Capgemini, Tylenol, Neutrogena, Unilever, Tide, Listerine, Sony Music, Aveeno

ExxonMobil | Mobil Serv & WinGD Partnership

In early 2019, two indutry giants: ExxonMobil and WinGD came together to advance adoption of smart shipping technology. We helped the team at ExxonMobil to produce a launch video to add to their launch event and marketing efforts.

FabFitFun Promo Video

FabFitFun is a fashion brand that targets young audience. They wanted to produce a teaser video to launch their Winter Box campaign. All the aspects of production including concept, casting, fllming and post-production were handled by MotionCue.

Personalization Video for J&J

We had the opportunity to produce a video that describes how Johnson & Johnson as a company is personalizing the consumer experience by sharing content that’s meaningful and relevant to the end consumer.

Pricer AB - An emerging retail technology wanted a promotional video as part of their Paris Retail Week marketing efforts. We wanted to create something that was exciting and gained attention from visitors at the Paris Retail Week.

Tide & GE Video Project

We had the opportunity to work with two industry giants: Tide and GE to produce a video highlighting proper dosing of tide pods when washing clothes.

Skedaddle Explainer Video

Skedaddle is a startup that wants to change mass transit. The team at Skedaddle reached out to us to produce an explainer video that explains the service in an engaging and fun way.

Video Production for Safe Water Product Manufacturer

"Their speed of understanding what was needed."

Nov. 2019 - Jan. 2020

MotionCue designed a series of videos and GIFs for a safe water product manufacturer. The animated videos explained the technology of the company's water filters

Lausanne, Switzerland
Digital Marketing Manager, Safe Water Product Manufacturer

The videos were successful and delivered within the established timeframe. MotionCue is open and receptive to feedback, making changes where necessary. The team goes above and beyond to communicate effectively with the client throughout the process.

Im the Digital Marketing Manager

For what projects/services did your company hire MotionCue?

To design a series of animated GIFs/videos explaining the technology of our water filters

To get a clear looking video for consumers to understand

Found on google and liked their profile.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

They started working right away and they took each round of feedback very well. Incorporated it immediately.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

We worked together in several iterations.

The project was successful and completed in the time we needed.

Super effective. They are very responsive, very open to opinions and easy to work with. They understand the brief quickly.

Their speed of understanding what was needed. We managed all via emails, so it saved me a lot of time.

Not that I can think of at the moment.

Explainer Video Creation for Internal Pitch Presentation

"The final production was way better than I could have ever anticipated."

Dec. 2019

MotionCue provided a sixty-minute explainer video for a contestant in a freelancer platform’s idea contest. The video incorporates voice-over and motion graphics. They also added some amendments to the original video to accommodate stylistic preferences.

Enterprise Sales Manager, UpWork

MotionCue’s efforts were met with unanimous acclaim after they worked all weekend to complete the explainer video on time and within budget. The team is efficient, knowledgeable, and supportive. Customers can expect a quick turnaround time from seasoned experts.

I'm a sales manager at Upwork. We're a platform that connects freelancers, agencies, or anyone who has skillsets for specialties, with companies that might be interested in leveraging their talent. We're the portal that connect those two entities. It's also a place where agencies or freelancers can create a profile, advertise themselves, and pickup additional work.

What challenge were you trying to address with MotionCue?

At UpWork, we recently did a contest where anyone within our organization could submit an idea of a new way we could be working. My partner and I were finalists in this contest and we were given a small budget and were told we could leverage freelancers to create a final presentation to deliver to the entire company. We wanted to create an explainer video of what our idea would be.

We had hired a different company to complete our explainer video. Four days before it was due, they informed us that they wouldn't be able to compete it. I contacted MotionCue and we had a quick ten-minute call. The video itself was about one minute, and it included motion graphics and sample images with a voice over. Since they were creating a video about products that didn't exist yet, they also had to create what the graphics for the new products would look like, too.

Additionally, they submitted a couple of tweaks to the voiceover after a final product was delivered, which they were able to turn around in just a couple of hours.

I interacted with four members from their team.

How did you come to work with MotionCue?

They're an agency that has a profile on our platform and have done work in the past for some of our clients. I've seen their work, and they've done other projects for our company as well. They were familiar with our brand guidelines, style, and formatting.

They've done some great work for our clients and our colleagues that have worked with them. I was even able to provide them with reference examples using other videos they had created for my clients.

We invested $2,000 in this project, and I gave them an additional bonus for being able to complete the project so quickly.

We worked together in December 2019 for 4-5 days.

They had the video done for us done on time, and they needed very little direction. They knew exactly what our vision was, were able to make it better by providing suggestions, and they worked all weekend since they knew it would be a tight turnaround. With their help, we were able to win the contest.

They were so wonderful to work with, very clear on setting expectations, but also provided guidance and were able to work under little direction. It was a great experience all around, and I had confidence that they were able to get it done. I put a lot of trust in them, and throughout the entire process knew they were going to be spot-on.

The final production was way better than I could have ever anticipated. Everyone was very impressed with the video, and I mentioned I would make personal introductions for their company from now on because it was such a great experience.

How did MotionCue perform from a project management standpoint?

Initially, we communicated through our own platform and used its chat feature. Next, we moved to a conference call to clarify a few things. From there, we communicated through email.

It was easy to tell they were experts. Their responsiveness was on point and they knew the right questions to ask, which moved the process along right away. I felt very supported by them.

I was a little unsure who did what in the agency. For me, it didn't matter, because someone would always respond and that's all I needed. Moving forward, I want to be able to introduce them properly and pinpoint their roles accurately.

My advice is to be specific around what your given deadlines are and to have an understanding of what you want out of the project. I would highly recommend working with them.

They were super available.
    They did it for the exact budget I needed.

Video Production for Commercial Real Estate Company

"Overall downloads and usage of the app are up since the start of video content promotion."

June - Sept. 2019

MotionCue's video advertised a new capability for a parking garage. Their team collected assets, edited the script, and filmed the final video.

Jeremy Vanisacker
Director of Product Management, InterPark, LLC

MotionCue's efforts have led to increased usage and downloads. The workflow is highly efficient. Their ideas and refinement are highly impressive. The video was satisfactory for the client.

InterPark is a commercial real estate company that specializes in parking facilities located in central business districts and off-airport locations throughout the country. I am the director of product management and marketing at InterPark. I manage all of the digital experiences (websites, apps, widgets, etc) and digital marketing initiatives (SEM, SEO, Social, audio, branding, etc).

For what projects/services did your company hire MotionCue?

We have a specific product for our central business district garages called iParkit Express. Anyone with an account can scan in and out with their Express Pass and get charged their applicable rate. We wanted a video to play at locations and promote via YouTube that marketed this capability.

A video that conveyed all the value propositions, had a professional polish and showed off how easy it was to sign up.

MotionCue is a preferred vendor on the UpWork platform.

1. Initial exploration call 2. Collection of app screens and branded assets 3. Highlights of key pieces to show and how-to 4. Approval of script and storyboard 5. Back and forth on the iteration process

Myself. Re-used existing creative from our designer.

Very efficient. First thing in the morning was best for real-time back and forth.

Their ideas and the polish on their work.

I was very satisfied.

Explainer Video for Sales Coaching Software

"MotionCue deeply cared about the outcome of the project—the video’s quality and impact for us as a client."

Sept. - Nov. 2019

MotionCue created an explanatory video for a B2B sales coaching platform. They used an existing rough storyboard to create the script, animate the video, and lead 6–7 rounds of edits.

San Mateo, California
Sanjeev Somani
Founder, Tribyl

The video received praise from viewers in the client’s network for its unusual storyline and engaging content. MotionCue delivered a high-quality product on time. They listened to the client’s needs and ideas while offering valuable insights, and they were accepting of numerous rounds of edits.

I’m the founder of Tribyl. We provide solutions in the B2B sales intelligence space.

What challenge were you trying to address with MotionCue?

We engaged MotionCue to create an explanatory video to convey our solution, the problem it solves, and the value it brings to customers.

It was no mean feat trying to produce a 2-minute video—I now have a lot more respect for people making 90-minute movies!

I don’t believe an outsider can tell our story better than we can, so I did the heavy lifting in laying out the strategy behind the script. We needed to understand our audience and create a hook that would stand out in a crowded space. Ultimately, we went with an unusual structure to distinguish the video from others like it.

After that, MotionCue handled end-to-end production, including the animation and voice-over work.

I was handed off to different team members at every phase. Two people interacted with me at different points.

How did you come to work with MotionCue?

A close friend of mine from business school runs a startup and used MotionCue a year ago for a video project. They were very happy with their work and recommended MotionCue to me, just like I’m now recommending MotionCue to others.

The project lasted from September until November 2019.

The video is finished, and we’ve started using it in our demand generation process. I’ve shown it to my network and my team’s network, and we’ve received nothing but positive feedback. Viewers like the storyline—it hooks them right away. In fact, I’ve been told by sophisticated customers that it’s one of the better videos in our field, and people have asked us who product it.

We’re already looking into creating other design assets with MotionCue beyond video. We see them as more of a partner rather than a vendor

How did MotionCue perform from a project management standpoint?

We had a good relationship on both sides. We used Google Docs to give 6–7 rounds of detailed feedback frame by frame that MotionCue would execute. It took such a long time to finish this video because we obsessed over the timing, animation, word choices, and vocal inflections. MotionCue never flinched from our demands though—they were just as enthusiastic about doing a good job.

MotionCue deeply cared about the outcome of the project—the video’s quality and impact for us as a client. They also were willing to give unlimited edits based on our feedback. We ended up with a two-minute-50-second video instead of a two-minute video. Not only did they not charge us more for the extra length, but they also offered a complimentary one-minute cut of the video for social media channels.

We could have used a better collaboration tool to exchange feedback on each frame besides Google Docs, which got unwieldy. We adjusted to the style eventually, but it did leave me wondering if there’s an easier way to do this in the future.

Engage with them with an open mind. I asked MotionCue for their input on my unconventional structure idea. They advised against it at first, but once I explained the reasons for it, they were all for it. It was helpful to leave my echo chamber and get advice from people in the business of storytelling.

Sometimes, I had to chase them down about when they’d get a given task done.

Animated Explainer Video for Agricultural Startup

"The animations were well done, simple, and to the point—everything was just how we wanted it."

Nov. 2019

MotionCue, in a tight one-week deadline, produced a short animated explainer video for a new startup. They handled the script and production process to create the 90-second video.

Founder, Agrictultural Startup

The video was extremely well-received by internal stakeholders, especially because of the strict turnaround time. MotionCue’s willingness to meet the deadline by working quickly to accurately reflect the messaging was impressive. Customers can expect a speedy, skilled partner.

I’m the founder of an agricultural startup.

What challenge were you trying to address with MotionCue?

We had just recently made it into the semifinals of an accelerator, so we hired MotionCue to produce an explainer video for us.

MotionCue created an animated explainer video that focused on the problem, solution, and value proposition for our company. They helped us with the script after we sent them our pitch deck. The video was about a minute and a half long. We had a tight deadline and needed the video turned around within a week.

I only spoke with two people during the process, but I’m not sure how many others were working on the project.

How did you come to work with MotionCue?

We looked online and read great reviews about MotionCue. Their prices were reasonable, especially because of the tight timeline we were working with, so that also contributed to our choice.

We spent around $4,000 on their services.

The project took place in November 2019 and lasted one week.

So far, the video is getting amazing feedback. My co-founder loves the video so much that he is showing it to stakeholders and investors. The animation is of high quality and clearly displays our message. The video sells our idea in 90 seconds, displays the need, and conveys our solution.

How did MotionCue perform from a project management standpoint?

They were great at managing the project. Since it was a one-week project, it was stressful when they’d take a day to get back to me, but it was always with results. We had almost daily communication with them, so it was great.

If we had more time, I would have done more back and forth on the video, but that was definitely not possible with our deadline.

Provide as much information at the beginning as possible. There always has to be a little back and forth so they can translate the idea in your head. If you can, give yourself a longer deadline than one week.

Explainer Video Segments for Startup Media Company

"We’re completely satisfied with what we received."

Aug. - Oct. 2019

MotionCue created an animated video that represents an AI-enabled platform’s capabilities. Specifically for the live music industry, the system aggregates the stakeholders necessary to putting on live events.

Boca Raton, Florida
Founder, Startup Media Company

The client reports being pleased with the modern, direct aesthetic of the video and MotionCue’s fast response time. Additionally, MotionCue followed through on expectations set up by a previous successful project. Customers can expect a high-quality product.

I’m the founder of a startup media company. We have a new platform that connects all the stakeholders involved in the live concert and live event industry: the arena, the record companies, the artist’s manager, the concert promoter, the agent, etc. It uses data to book tours and promote tours in individual markets.

What challenge were you trying to address with MotionCue?

We needed to put together a demo of concepts that were beyond our platform’s current functionality and motions and animations. Right now, the platform is 80% built, but we’re adding additional things and needed animation around it.

MotionCue delivered a segmented explainer video of what the platform is and what it does around AI. We provided the background information and they put it together and polished it up. They built it in a certain fashion so we could take the pieces and redo it and upgrade it easily to show additional features. They also included InVision screencaps.

I only dealt with Osama (Founder, MotionCue).

How did you come to work with MotionCue?

I worked with Osama on a prior project several years back. I kept in contact with him on LinkedIn and reached out to him when I wanted to do this video.

I spent in the low five figures on the video.

We worked together from August until October 2019.

We’ve shared the video internally and we’re all excited about it. It’s clean, slick, and straightforward. Eventually, it’ll be shown to outside investors to describe our vision.

How did MotionCue perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re fantastic in that department. We communicated through messenger on LinkedIn, and their response time is within 24 hours at least, and that’s because of time zones. Their turnaround was incredible.

I knew I could trust Osama and that the quality of the work would be there. I didn’t have to solicit from anyone else. I knew what I would get. We’re completely satisfied with what we received.

I couldn’t tell anyone how to get more out of their work with them than we did.

I've already done so.

Animated Sustainability Video for Logistics Company

“It was just extremely easy to work with them; it was even better than I was expecting, to be honest.”

July - Oct. 2019

MotionCue helped write the script for and then animate a 60-second video aimed at incentivizing more sustainable lifestyle practices from the 2000 employees of a logistics service provider.

1,000 - 10,000 Employees

Colombo, Sri Lanka
CSR Coordinator, Logistics Company

MotionCue provided high-quality animation work to their client, helping to effectively communicate the importance of incorporating principles of sustainability to their employees. Internal feedback so far has been highly positive and helped to build excitement within the company.

We are an office and label company and logistics service provider. I am the coordinator for sustainability awareness within our approximately 2000 employee organization.

What challenge were you trying to address with MotionCue?

We wanted to make a fun, animated video to spread internally to help our employees be inspired to want to incorporate some principles of sustainability into their everyday lifestyle.

I gave them a brief of the entire organization and shared everything they needed to know about the work we’ve done. Once they sent us the first draft of the script, we had some back and forth and then they got started on the animation. We had the same feedback process there, and we’re now getting ready to launch the video.

Their founder was the first liaison with me, and then he involved one other person from his company, and those two are the ones I have worked with over the course of the project.

How did you come to work with MotionCue?

I found them on Fiver originally and liked their portfolio and the quality of some of their previous work. We decided that it would be best to work outside of their platform, so we took things private from there.

In total, we paid about $1,500.

We worked together from July–October 2019.

We are going to be sharing the video in two days, so we haven’t gotten any direct feedback on the video, but it has been improved by a pretty large internal team. Everyone who has seen the video so far is very impressed with the video and likes the way it has turned out.

One of the best things about the process was how easy they made the editing process. They really nailed the script in particular right from the beginning. They were very easy to work with throughout the project, the end result was exactly what we had wanted.

How did MotionCue perform from a project management standpoint?

There was a little bit of delay on our side, but everything they did was spot on from the beginning. We exchanged emails every day to bounce ideas and feedback back and forth, but we only communicated over the phone once. They delivered exactly what we needed within the timeline that they had estimated at the beginning.

It was just extremely easy to work with them; it was even better than I was expecting, to be honest. They understood what we wanted, and they didn’t have an issue with accepting changes from us. We had an agreement, but if I just wanted a couple of small things done, they were good about fixing that without charging us more or anything like that, which we really appreciated.

I’m not sure I can think of anything they could have done better off the top of my head.

Just know what you want before you go in. I had a little trouble on my side because I was unsure of how to get things off the ground, and they were very patient with that, but it helps to have everything laid out before you start.

Animated Video for IT Services Company

"They listened to all of our feedback but also provided their guidance to maximize every detail..."

May - Oct. 2019

MotionCue produced a 2D animated video. The process involved writing a script, choosing characters, and implementing a voiceover.

Atlanta, Georgia
Andrea Molinares Garcia
Marketing Coordinator, Racami

There's been a significant amount of engagement with the video on YouTube and other social channels. Both clients and partners have offered positive feedback. It was a seamless collaboration aided by MotionCue's transparent communication.

I am the Marketing Coordinator at Racami, an IT services, software, and staffing company located in Atlanta, GA. I'm in charge of all the marketing activities and trade show logistics in the company. With the supervision of the EVP of Sales and Marketing, I plan out and execute marketing tactics to improve our website traffic, content across social media platforms, email marketing, trade show activities, and PR efforts. The main goal in my position is to find and test new creative ways to increase brand awareness, reach our target audience with helpful and educational content, and support the sales team during the selling process to help achieve the deal.

For what projects/services did your company hire MotionCue?

We operate in the print and mail industry. It is a close-knit industry, in which software sales can take between 6 months up to a year. On top of that, our company offers a wide range of professional services and staffing to support customers with anything that they need, whether it's related to our software product or not. And, since it's a small industry and we have a very unique and complete product, and a variety of services, it's sometimes hard to communicate that message properly to attract new prospects. That has been one of my biggest challenges since I started working at Racami this year and it is the reason why we decided to hire Motioncue to help us convey that message in a one minute and twenty-second Racami overview video.

The main goal of this video was to generate brand awareness. We planned to use it on our home page to increase website traffic and to upload it to our Youtube channel and social media platforms to educate our audience about what we do. We want people to watch the video and get a better understanding of Racami as a company and Alchem-e as a software product, along with a better concept of all the features and capabilities Alchem-e provides.

After meeting with my team and evaluating all the feasible video possibilities, we decided that a 2D animated video was our best choice. Therefore, I researched on Google and I found four possible candidates for this project. Motioncue was by far the best video production company, in terms of cost, quality, portfolio and communication of its services. After our first meeting with Caroline and Osama, I knew this was the perfect company to produce our video.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

In the first meeting, Caroline and Osama from Motioncue solved all of our doubts about the project and also asked us questions about what we had in mind with the video and our goals with it. Right after our meeting, we felt confident in our 2D animated video choice and we signed the contract with Motioncue. The video was amazing. It was made in different steps: script, character type, voice-over and finally animation.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

It was really good. I have to admit that we were kind of slow on our side. We are a small company so we couldn't meet sometimes with Motioncue, which delayed the process a lot but they were extremely patient with everything and they kept us up to date with every single detail regarding the video.

We received the video ten days ago and since then it has captured a lot of views on our Youtube channel and hundreds of impressions on social media. We are still in the process of changing our home page to accommodate the video as best as we can. We have received amazing feedback about it from our clients and partners.

It was a very seamless process, everything is explained in the guideline they provided after our first discussion.

I loved how transparent they were during the whole video production process. I always knew that this video was going to be a success. They listened to all of our feedback but also provided their guidance to maximize every detail of the video.

It did take longer than expected to finish it, but it was mainly our fault. Every single meeting that we had, was extremely productive and I believe Caroline did an amazing job coordinating the whole project.

Overall Score I loved the experience!
    Caroline was always available to meet with me when I wanted to make changes.
    I feel like it was the perfect cost for the quality of video that we received.
    Excellent quality. They perfectly understood what we wanted in the video.
    We will definitely refer Motioncue and I know for a fact we will work with them again in the future.

Video Production for Consumer Products Company

"They were punctual, accountable, hard-working and delivered award-winning results."

Oct. 2018 - Mar. 2019

MotionCue produced a video, including writing the script, creating the storyboard, and delivering animations.

Somerville, Massachusetts
Jasper Daniel
Senior Manager, Johnson & Johnson

The media received positive external attention, including a global award. MotionCue's straightforward communication about the timeline helped set accurate expectations. They were responsive and accessible throughout the engagement.

I am a Senior Manager at Johnson and Johnson, where I work in Global Strategic Marketing, Medical Devices. Johnson and Johnson is a world leading medical device, pharmaceutical and consumer company.

For what projects/services did your company hire MotionCue?

Making short storytelling videos about the innovation projects that were completed in 2018. The project included 3 awards submission - with voice over artists, storyboards, script writing, video editing, animations, etc.

To meet the requirements for the video for the award submission - and then to win if possible.

Based on a recommendation from a colleague.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

It was a iterative process of writing script and creating a story board - Motioncue's experience and knowledge was critical in shaping this part. After we were happy with the script, the team moved fast to create a story board - this process was very iterative and Motioncue's partnership was very valuable. Then we worked with Motioncue to finalise the voiceover stairs and the videos and animations. Right till the submission deadline Motioncue was supportive and responsive.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

Great. They have us clear timelines and delivered on time. They managed our expectations and were very responsive and available when we needed their support.

Out of the three submissions: our team were finalists in the North America region - this was a first for our team. More than that, we won the global award in the second category. As your can imagine we were very pleased with the work and the outcome.

Very effective. As described in earlier questions.

I could have been a better client.

Animated Short Video for Sales Conference Presentation

"He’s one of those guys that I don’t have to spend too much time explaining things to..."

Jan. 2017

MotionCue developed an animated explainer video detailing a company’s target personas. They created a script and animation plan based on existing persona research and color schemes.

Singapore
Kyriakos Zannikos
Former E-Commerce Director of Pacific Asia, Abbott

Managing a short timeline effectively, MotionCue developed a video that integrated smoothly with a pre-planned presentation. Their ability to quickly understand requirements and create content independently notable. Customers can expect deliverables with a strong reusability factor.

I’m the former e-commerce director of Pacific Asia at Abbott, a company that sells baby milk formula.

What challenge were you trying to address with MotionCue?

We needed help to develop a video. I was hoping they could do a fast job for us because the video was a last-minute idea meant to enhance the presentation at our annual meeting.

One of the things I was doing was deciding the strategy of who we were going to target, align, and how we were going to convert them to purchase. We had created some personas. For example, we went through the lives of a working mom in the Philippines. She wakes up in the morning, checks her phone, goes to work, checks Facebook, has some lunch, and checks her mobile. There were 30 pages of research, but then we wanted to narrow it down to a couple of slides and say working moms in the Philippines use these devices, this often, and why they use them.

They sent me a simple brief or asked me a few questions over email about what I had in mind, what I could provide, and if I wanted voiceover or whatnot. We shared the event, logo, our PowerPoint to develop a basic look and feel, as well as our research, and asked them to come back to us with how they could do it. We didn’t have time to follow a proper agency briefing approach. After a few quick emails, they took it from there.

The video ended up being all animated, and 1 ½ minutes long. They made the colors, look, and feel so they weren’t a major distraction from the rest of the presentation. They opened the video on a version of our old first slide—the main logo, a globe. They took that and played with it and went to the Philippines since it was about the Philippines. Then they started the video. That was a nice touch.

Someone had to do the voiceover, so we had to decide the exact copy of that. He put that together. We corrected a few things. He made the decision himself as to what kind of voice for the voiceover and it was spot-on. He understood the concept and purpose of the video. He gave me two voices to choose from.

Osama (Founder, MotionCue) was my only point of contact.

How did you come to work with MotionCue?

I knew the company already and that they could do a good job. I found them on Freelancer, originally.

We spent $10,000.

We worked together for 1–2 weeks starting in January 2017.

They worked very fast, and it was a painless process. We’ve reused it quite a bit since it was a nice video explaining the persona we were targeting. It was perfect for what we needed. It was professional enough for people to be happy to share it across the organization.

How did MotionCue perform from a project management standpoint?

I liked working with Osama. He’s one of those guys that I don’t have to spend too much time explaining things to or deciding what the end output is. He takes it on himself. We mostly communicated over email.

He was very flexible with the co-payment part. I’m in a large organization, and I had his name for one week. It probably takes four weeks just to set someone up our procurement system. He got paid quite late, after a few weeks of delivery. Part of it was because we had some history and he knew me from a previous job. He put trust in that.

No, there’s nothing I’d have them improve.

We were able to trust him. He’s an agency quality guy.

He delivered on time.
    He gave me a budget and trusted me to pay when we could.