Mobile Done Right

Moburst is a global mobile marketing agency that helps brands and startups grow their mobile business through innovative, creative, and cost-effective campaigns. We specialize in ASO (app store optimization), media campaigns, product refinement and strategy consulting. After redefining hundreds of apps and A/B testing thousands of features, we've formed a knowledge hub of user behavior that allows us to help clients offer an optimal user experience.

Hundreds of companies from local startups to large global brands such as Microsoft Accelerator, Gett, Conduit, Sony Music and Nielsen Innovation have leveraged our exclusive in-house technologies to gain a competitive edge in the mobile arena.

Tel Aviv, Israel
    +1.646.580.2578
    600 California Street
    San Francisco, CA
    +1.415.657.6470

Google, Gett, Fiverr, Pfizer, Nielsen, Sony, LivePersone, hotels combined.

ASO for Hotel Reservation Site

"They [Moburst] were very professional. I enjoyed working with them."

Moburst was hired to provide mobile & app marketing in the form of ASO [app store optimization] and user acquisition.

Ayal Segal
Business Development Manager, HotelsCombined.com

The client was satisfied with the results they saw. They appreciated that Moburst was always very professional and affordable.

Please describe your organization and what you do there.

We are an online hotel company. We compare prices of hotels between online travel agencies. I am the marketing manager of the Israeli market.

What challenge were you trying to address with Moburst?

We wanted to improve our user acquisition.

We were looking for to increase our mobile app downloads user acquisition. We needed app store optimization in the Google Play app store.

How did you come to work with Moburst?

They were very professional. We found them at a convention. Compared to other agencies they took the project seriously.

How much have you invested with Moburst?

I don’t remember. It was not expensive.

It’s been completed. I think we worked with them for a year. We started with the ASO project in the Israeli market, but they expanded to all the markets. I think we started the beginning of 2015 and some of it ended in 2015, and some of it continued into 2016. The ASO was a one-time project.

We started to work with them in one market and we expanded it to other markets. We were satisfied. I don’t know how many downloads there are so far.

How did Moburst perform from a project management standpoint?

It was really good. I didn’t have problems. They were very professional.

What distinguishes Moburst from other providers?

They [Moburst] were very professional. I enjoyed working with them. They were really nice and affordable. They have offices around the world and they gave us a sense that they are an international company and they know what they’re doing.

Is there anything Moburst could have improved or done differently?

They were great.
    It was a great price. Value for money was positive.
    The quality was good.
    I would be happy to refer them to anyone.

Mobile Strategy and App Marketing for Mobile SaaS

"The quality of the Moburst team that we were able to interact with and their knowledge was really top of the line."

Moburst consulted on a mobile-first business approach. They also optimized an app’s position in the app store, facilitating good ratings and driving organic traffic to the product.

Head of Mobile, Mobile SaaS Company

Moburst contributed significant insight into the mobile space. They were service-oriented and easy to work with. Each team member was passionate about the work and skilled in his or her area of expertise.

We create software that provides brands a meaningful way to connect with consumers. We have a mobile messaging platform so that consumers calling and waiting at home can now message brands for customer service and basically get answers to what they want to know.

I’m the Head of Mobile & Product Strategy.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Moburst?

If I cut it into two, the first thing Moburst provided was a strategy to help instill a mobile mindset within our company, and how to design for that experience.

The second part, which is the main one, is app store customization similar to search engine optimization [SEO] for the web. We used Moburst to help facilitate reviews, good ratings, and drive organic traffic to our app. Doing this successfully required special knowledge of the mobile space, focus, and experience.

Moburst provided mobile strategy and app marketing for us.

How did you come to work with Moburst?

I'd been looking at other agencies, but I knew Moburst from earlier days in my mobile career. I knew they were a great team. The people are some of the most knowledgeable in the mobile industry and they're experts, plus they really like what they do. They're passionate about it and it shows. What they came up with versus other companies was just much better. That's why we chose them. Moburst is extremely service-oriented and I knew that they would provide a high quality of service.

I compared Moburst directly with one other company, kind of like a face off. I won't mention their name obviously, but most of the team favored Moburst.

Our partnership with Moburst was in the range of $10,000 to $50,000.

I don't have the quantitative results yet because the project hasn't been launched. For qualitative results, the quality of the Moburst team that we were able to interact with and their knowledge was really top of the line.

What distinguishes Moburst from other providers?

A great team. One of the best in the industry.

Is there anything Moburst could have improved or done differently?

I think now that they're growing, they need to have more of a focus on how to deal with enterprises better. As far as the customer engagement life cycle goes, it’s different in an enterprise compared to smaller companies. If they're going to go for the bigger market, I think that is something that they could do.

Mobile Marketing Campaign for IoT Company

"Moburst  knows how mobile works. They don’t assume that mobile is like web and whatever you do on  web  is completely going to work on mobile. "

Moburst developed an app for a special event, then provided a dedicated engineer to act as “user advocate” on additional projects. They also performed app store optimization, media buys, and ad ideation.

Dotan Rosenberg
Chief Iot Officer, AGT International

Results from Moburst’s services were 40% higher than anticipated, and the user base is loyal to the platform. Moburst provided a detailed analysis of the necessary steps to achieve business goals, including app store optimization. They were more than a service provider: they were a strategic partner.

AGT is a company focused on the Internet of Things. Around two years ago, we decided to shift that towards the industries of sports and entertainment, and see how the Internet of Things could actually bring a revolution to that domain.

I’m Chief IoT Officer. Mainly, I’m here to bring in new technologies and to see how to incorporate them into our offering and business plan.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Moburst?

We hired Moburst initially to work with us during New York Fashion Week. We were launching a dedicated app for the event and needed help with user experience, product definition, marketing, and making sure that the fan engagement was optimized. We wanted to get as many users into the app, and make sure to keep them happy and engaged with the platform.

There were three main components of Moburst’s work. The main and most important element of our partnership with Moburst was the product assembly. Basically, they had one of their very talented engineers actually sitting within our development team and helping us to fine tune our offering. Very much from the user perspective, they were the user advocate, I would say. Whenever we were fighting over certain feature, they would present us the customer and their needs, and made sure that whatever we do would be aligned with their happiness and their satisfaction.

The second field, which was very important for us, was also the app store optimization where our challenge was actually quite different. Unlike most apps that get a ramp up period of several months or even a few quarters to make it to their goals, we had a week. Basically, the New York Fashion Week takes place over eight days. This is the main period where we needed to make sure the audience is getting on the platform, using it, and engaging. As part of that, they did lots of research for us to make sure that we had a very clear segmentation of the kind of audience we wanted to attract to our app. They made sure that the description, the key words, and everything else, was aligned with our messaging, making sure that it attracted the most users possible.

The third field was around creative and media buying. Basically, they helped us with the creative design ideation of banners, videos, and articles that we’ve put in in order to attract users. That included not only the creative part, but also all the analysis around placement.

I must say that above those three instances of services, the main thing that we got from Moburst is an expertise of getting around in that market. We went through due diligence before choosing them, and having them onboard was the kind of support that we needed in order to run this very ambitious project. I think we really found ourselves a partner rather than just a service provider.

How did you come to work with Moburst?

We had three or four companies we were looking at. The main determining factor was that they gave us a very comprehensive and very cohesive approach to the project. They really brought in a full solution with a very detailed and thorough analysis of our needs and areas of interest. For instance, the ASO [app store optimization] wasn’t on our menu when we first started looking for companies. Even the fact that that they brought this up and showed us what kind of impact the right ASO could bring to our product was very meaningful.

Secondly, was the fact that they put in an account executive that was managing our portfolio, day in and day out, and orchestrating all the efforts inside Moburst and with AGT, to make sure that everything was aligned.

Lastly, Moburst gave us the feeling that they are the kind of company that we could trust and the kind of company that wasn’t there just to make a few bucks and go away, but really build a strategic partnership. Their experience in that market was very meaningful for us. We spoke to several existing customers, which had very promising words about them and the kind of relationship they built. By the end of the day, I must say that their Chief Executive Officer is one great salesman. It was the kind of relationship that you build between two executives that creates the confidence that you want to work with that company going well into the future.

I can’t really reveal the numbers, but they are very large numbers.

At the end of the day, no matter how nice they were, the main point was that Moburst delivered results. They brought in over 40% more performance than we’ve expected. We couldn’t have been happier about it. They managed to bring in very engaged, committed users to our platform.

What distinguishes Moburst from other providers?

I think one fact that sticks out is that they are really familiar with the market. Moburst knows how mobile works. They don’t assume that mobile is like web and whatever you do on web is completely going to work on mobile. That kind of different approach is very unique because, as I told you, we spoke to a bunch of agencies that offered their services in that field, and no one had this very unique approach of mobile first or even mobile-only approach. That was the first element that we really liked about them. I think the fact that they were able to connect on a personal level really made a difference both on the sales cycle and on the project level itself.

Is there anything Moburst could have improved or done differently?

Due to the very complicated organizational structure of our project, we were seeing a few technical difficulties setting up a certain social website and some analytics integrations. Nothing that has to do with Moburst directly but more like internal issues that we had. Overall, I really couldn’t be happier about their work with us.

Overall Score Definitely. I’m sorry that I’m sticking to that As an executive that needs to deal with so much stuff on your plate, they really were the kind of service provider that you can trust.
    Really top of the line. I was really shocked by the kind of delivery they’ve been able to provide. Our internal process sometimes had been crazy because we had to go back and get approval for almost every banner they brought in. They had a team in New
    We got better results than we expected.
    Totally