Trusted Mobile & Web Development Agency

Mobcoder entered in the development ecosystem with a vision to make web & mobile apps more accessible. Mobcoder doesn’t claim anything to prove its worth. For that, we have a portfolio of apps from all the competitive domains and a big list of clients across the globe.  Our best-in-class development practices and domain intelligence makes us class-apart in development, designing, and deployment of the products.

Core Competencies

• The Long Barn, Down Farm, CobhamPark Road
    Cobham, SRY KT11 3NE
  • 152, A-block, Sector 63
    Noida, UP 201301

Established Brands 1.Proctor Lane 2.Coinstar 3.GreeenTrailMaps 4.Transcend-360 5.FitKit 6.University of Washington 7.Drawbridge solutions 8.earth pak Successful Startups 1.SayLa 2.Fondly 3.Loopie 4.Re4m 5.Beu 6.FidGrit 7.SPEC 8.TimeKeeper 9.OYA 10.DharmaMaps

Augmented reality app (powered by machine learning) Image

Augmented reality app (powered by machine learning)

Experience the exciting world of augmented reality through realistic animated and 3D objects in the real world with Videobomb. Combining the concept of Augmented Reality & Machine learning, it enables users to scan the popular tied up products and plays with their latest videos and objects. And also allows them to share their augmented reality experiences by sharing their location.

Tax management platform Image

Tax management platform

TaxCredible is here to manage the wide network of CPAs, Clients, and economic developers. It acts as a unified platform for business tax incentives and empowers them to identify & provide various services to manage business tax credits and incentives.

Music promotion platform Image

Music promotion platform

Songwriting was not as much fun before Sayla. It keeps up with your lyrics, voice memos, and group messages and allows you to focus on your work. Make your team, collaborate with them and Sayla will help you to keep all your data in one place and let you make music for the world

Visual collaboration & approval platform Image

Visual collaboration & approval platform

Taking the cause of recycling of waste to another level, Re4m uses reclaimed materials from commercial & industrials spaces to enticing furnishings and products. They also encompass the area of consultations for spaces and using some extraordinary use of designing skills to make them a masterpiece.

Travel & Social Platform Image

Travel & Social Platform

To act of exploring has got a new dimension with Hollabox. Explore the best parts & the most happening parts of your city right on the app through interactive videos. Be it a social joint, a famous restaurant, a famous cafe or a place serves tempting desserts. You will get a transparent glimpse of everything you love or want to explore in your city on Hollabox.

Fitness/IoT/Wearble Platform Image

Fitness/IoT/Wearble Platform

Deep-dive into the world of fitness with Fitplus. It allows you to align your fitness goals by tracking your fitness stats like—Steps, Burned Calories, Heart Beat, & Distance Covered. They made exercise a playful experience by integrated games with its brand machines. Now you can play while you train and achieve your fitness goals.

Real Estate Platform  Image

Real Estate Platform

To revolutionize the real estate industry through the inclusion of technology, Drawbridge enabled analytical ability to identify underutilized & environmentally impacted properties for real estate sellers to help them to monetize them to full potential. In short, their analytical data empowers the sellers to prioritize properties as per the buyer’s interest.

Mobile Banking App Image

Mobile Banking App

A one-of-its-kind concept, Coinstar turns all the loose change into cash through its kiosk. Apart from this functionality, its 20,000 kiosks in different countries, it enables a user to add balance to your Amazon account to use for different purposes. Users can also donate in different charities through these kiosks to make every coin count.

Beu- Salon booking app Image

Beu- Salon booking app

Looking for options in the best hairdressers before going to a party or date. Beu is the perfect address for you. Just book and pay within a couple of taps. Do you feel awkward in cancelation at the eleventh hour? Beu has sorted this for you. You just don’t need to call anyone, reschedule with a tap. Choose your from the professional hairdressers by going through their personalized portfolios.

FidGrit- Sports app Image

FidGrit- Sports app

Technology is changing the landscape of the sports world around us each and every day. But for the most part, those technological advancements have tended towards the benefit of the professionals first, the fans second—and amateur athletes maybe, if at all.

Timekeeper Bank- Social sharing app Image

Timekeeper Bank- Social sharing app

Taking social engagement to another level, Timekeeper Bank, a social networking app promotes the local sharing of skills and experiences. Find and exchange services by using GPS technology. Join multiple local communities to make this process more streamlined.

App Dev for Veteran Mental Health App

"Mobcoder has been able to enact my vision."

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

Mobcoder manages development services for a mobile app to combat veteran suicide, delivering a prototype for presentations. Following direction, the team produces changes and builds the app for iOS and Android.

Seattle Metro Area
David Hockett
Founder, Not Alone

Garnering positive feedback, Mobcoder has delivered an aesthetically and functionally pleasing prototype. The team has been flexible, producing frequent product adjustments quickly. They have provided valuable insight to encourage platform improvements, which supports the continued partnership.

I’m the founder of Not Alone, which is a mobile application to address PTSD in military veterans and hopefully combat the suicide rate.

What challenge were you trying to address with Mobcoder?

I’m not a tech-savvy guy, so I needed a partner to turn my idea into an actual product.

Mobcoder has made turning my vision into a mobile app extremely simple and painless. Right now, the platform’s in the dummy mode. However, Marc (Co-founder, Mobcoder) has assured me whenever I say go, he’ll have it built in no time. Their team has developed the app to this point, giving me the ability to present it. Since we’re in the prototype phase, the product’s not fully functional. I’ve done focus groups to get input, which means the app’s changing constantly. Mobcoder has managed changes quickly. Ultimately, the platform will be for both iPhone and Android.

Marc has a team behind him, but he’s been the project lead.

How did you come to work with Mobcoder?

I did a lot of online research because I’m not in the tech world. I didn’t want a large development firm. I wanted a smaller, nimbler firm. Price was also a consideration. When I reached out to Mobcoder, Marc responded quickly. We hit it off and he’s been an absolute rock-star.

We’ve only spent about $10,000 so far. I have a feeling that Mobcoder has taken care of me financially.

We’ve worked together for about eight months, which has been on my timeline completely. If development is delayed, it’s only on me. Mobcoder continues to build the app.

I was nervous about translating my vision of the app to a company. But it’s worked out great with Mobcoder. Everyone has liked the look and the flow, which has been amazing because we’re in a slideshow version of this dummy app. All the focus group participants have said that they can tell the app will be extremely intuitive.

How did Mobcoder perform from a project management standpoint?

We’ve communicated by e-mail but Marc has also been more than willing to meet face-to-face. Marc has mocked-up whatever changes I’ve had. Then, he has shot it out on Adobe XD. While I’m not familiar with the tool, it has worked great when presenting the app. Mobcoder has been patient with me. They’re good people.

Mobcoder has been able to enact my vision. Their team has also been quick to tell me if I’m making a technical mistake. As an entrepreneur who isn’t from the tech world, I’ve appreciated and needed this advice. They’ve been great at balancing both sides of the partnership.

A lot of other companies I contacted were leaning me towards virtual communication. In the first contact, Mobcoder requested an in-person meeting. Their team prefers to meet face-to-face, which is the way I roll. It might not be the most convenient for them, but I like that old school contact.

No, I’ve had absolutely no problem with Mobcoder. They’re great.

I would not hesitate to schedule a face-to-face meeting. You can hammer out tasks much easier and more precisely during in-person meetings.

App Dev for Youth Sports Company

“They produce quality work with a positive attitude.”

July 2019 - Ongoing

Mobcoder developed a clickable prototype of a youth sports app for an emerging startup, creating the UI/UX according to requirements and feedback. Soon, they will be responsible for the build of MVP.

Charlotte, North Carolina
Zachary Barjona
Founder, Haboo Sports Entertainment

External feedback on the app designs has been positive testaments to the platform’s usability, clarity, and high-quality look and feel. The team exceeded expectations, developing a clickable app showcasing all of its future capabilities. Supportive and creative, they built a lasting partnership.

I’m the chairman of the board and founder of Haboo Sports & Entertainment LLC. Our main product is a sports app.

What challenge were you trying to address with Mobcoder?

I needed a partner who could create the initial frameworks of my app.

We’re a brand new company, so we needed a prototype to show investors to kickstart the business. Currently, we’re in the first phase of the project. We’ve asked Mobcoder to build a functional prototype that will allow us to fundraise for the comprehensive buildout planned for the second phase. The team They’re going to be our partner from start to finish in the development.

In the end, our app will be a youth sports resource. This will include aspects of social media, music, fashion, a sports parenting community, etc.

I have a main point of contact who is the lead on the project. When he was away, someone else took over and managed everything very smoothly.

How did you come to work with Mobcoder?

Originally, I was referred to Mobcoder by a friend. We considered about five providers in total. Mobcoder was actually the most expensive option, but they delivered a truly customized proposal to us in just a few days. They were prompt and tailored their value add specifically for my company’s needs. Because of that, I decided to go with them.

So far, we’ve invested about $8,500 in their services.

We started working together in August 2019, and the project is ongoing.

Now that the general wireframing and prototyping phase is complete, I’ve had the chance to collect feedback from coaches, athletes, and even those uninvolved in sports. Each and every one of them has remarked about the superior quality of the app.

It looks like it’s worth much more than what I spent on it. People often comment on the clarity of the menus, icons, and categories. They were very creative partners in this process. We went from basic mockups to having a full-fledged app without code. They really went above and beyond in that regard.

How did Mobcoder perform from a project management standpoint?

We primarily used Adobe XD to collaborate on the app design. They sent me drafts and changes that I could comment on within the program. When there was an issue that couldn’t be addressed in Adobe, I’d call or email them. In those urgent scenarios, I consistently get same-day responses. That was huge for the productivity of the build.

They produce quality work with a positive attitude. Overall, the whole team is kind-hearted and positive about their work. If I give feedback, I know their going to accept it without getting defensive. They’re a truly supportive partner.

I really can’t think of anything.

They will go as far as you’re prepared. If you have a fleshed-out plan, they can deliver it. Their all about preparation.

I’d give them full marks without a doubt.
    For what we paid, I can’t believe how amazing the product looks.
    I would refer them for sure.

Fitness App Development for Retail Company

"Mobcoder’s team is flexible with changes."

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

Mobcoder handled mobile app development for both iOS and Android platforms, integrating them with Bluetooth-connected devices that capture data. They also handled wireframing and continue improving the product.

Raipur, India
Director, Retail Company

The Android app has five-star ratings and the iOS has four stars, which speaks highly of Mobcoder’s quality work. Their team not only lives up to their promises but are also very transparent with what’s within their skillset and what’s not.

I’m the director of a sports and fitness retail company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Mobcoder?

We wanted to build a mobile app that links all our sports and fitness equipment so that the data of people exercising could be captured.

Mobcoder developed our iOS and Android app, integrating Bluetooth for connecting to the fitness devices that capture data, which is then stored by the app in a server. Our app is able to analyze that data and share it with customers, who are also able to build a history of their data.

Since we’re a startup, we had certain specifications regarding the user story. We didn’t build out a detailed product spec in terms of wireframes, so a lot of that work was done by Mobcoder. After that was done, I had some changes to the design because I wanted it to be simpler. Specifically, I wanted everything to be on the front page, allowing customers to scroll down rather than open other windows. The first phase of the project ended in August 2019. The other two phases are still in progress.

There are seven people working on our project, including a program manager and a UX designer.

How did you come to work with Mobcoder?

We had a concept that we gave out to a few people that we interviewed. Mobcoder had a strong proposal, interview, and quotation.

We’ve spent between $25,000–$50,000 on their services so far.

We started working together in March 2019, and the collaboration is ongoing.

Mobcoder has been able to deliver. We currently have 300 five-star ratings on Google. Our iOS app is at around four stars and the Android app is at five stars.

How did Mobcoder perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management is good. Mobcoder’s team is flexible with changes.

Mobcoder delivers on what they promise and are able to articulate what they can and cannot deliver.

Mobcoder could offer more progress updates on a regular basis.

Clients should have a clear discussion regarding what Mobcoder can and cannot deliver. It’s also always good to check references before working with a company.

iOS & Web Dev for Sports Management Platform

"They are very professional about the work and give value to client project."

Mobcoder has developed an iOS app for a sports management platform that helps players, coaches, teams, and event planners coordinate. They've since built a web module and continue to create features as needed.

Mahesh Singh
Co-Founder, FidGrit Inc

Internal stakeholders have praised Mobcoder's work and continue to engage them for additional projects. The team provides weekly updates, delivering quality work.

I am Co-Founder at FidGrit. FidGrit is the most comprehensive Sports Management platform for Players, Teams, Coach and Sports Event Organizers. Our goal is to enable sports professionals with latest technology advancements that tend to benefit professionals only.

For what projects/services did your company hire Mobcoder ?

We have hired Mobcoder to help in development of our iOS app. Later we also added their services in web development module as well.

We have multiple release planned for our project development and in every release we are adding new functionality and Mobcoder is helping to complete those new functionalities in given time frame.

We came across Mobcoder profile searching on LinkedIn. We talked to them and hired them.

FidGrit is the most comprehensive Sports Management platform for players, teams, coaches and event organizers. Our goal is to enable players of all levels, coaches and organizers with latest technology advancements that tend to benefit professionals only.

We have one iOS developer and one web developer team from Mobcoder.

We are very pleased with Mobcoder work. This project is ongoing and we continue to take their services.

Everything going great so far. We have day to day work communication and have weekly meeting for updates.

They are very professional about the work and give value to client project.

They are very good on quality of work and deliveries. And there is always some scope for improvement.

Messaging Component Development Support for SaaS Platform

“Their developers were more hands-on than any other software development team I’ve worked with before.”

June 2018 - Ongoing

Mobcoder developed an iOS and Android app’s messaging system, integrating Firebase and other APIs. They used branch.io for deep linking. The team also helped navigate the complex Apple App Review process.

Richmond, California
Keith Hupp
CEO, TimeKeeper LLC

Mobcoder’s improvements to the messaging system have prepared the app for presentation to venture capitalists. Internal stakeholders are pleased with Mobcoder’s development process. Customers can expect a responsive and adept technical partner.

I’m the CEO of TimeKeeper LLC, a SaaS company. Our app serves as an interface for timebanking communities and facilitates a large network of peer-to-peer time exchanges. For instance, communities can issue digital credits to members participating in community-focused projects, like gardening and neighborhood beautification.

What challenge were you trying to address with Mobcoder?

Our app’s messaging system was very complex; we had an admin panel and iOS and Android apps, meaning we were dealing with iOS to iOS, iOS to Android, iOS to backend, backend to iOS, backend to Android, Android to Android, Android to iOS, and Android to backend. Also, we had trouble sharing content created on the app with Facebook, Google, and Twitter.

Mobcoder developed the messaging component of our app. They began by setting up development, staging, and production servers, and they used branch.io for deep linking. The team integrated Firebase and other APIs to support a strong messaging system.

Mobcoder also guided us through the Apple App Review process. Apple tightened up many of their policies, so we had to change much of our code and other aspects of the app to meet their requirements.

We interface directly with Mobcoder’s developers rather than a project manager. However, there is a project manager who directs the team behind the scenes.

How did you come to work with Mobcoder?

We found Mobcoder on AppFutura. We looked at their reviews and had a few meetings, then had Mobcoder test our product to ensure they had a thorough understanding of what we wanted to accomplish. Their price point was also fair compared to that of offshore software development companies.

We’ve spent $60,000.

My company began working with Mobcoder in June 2018, and our partnership is ongoing.

We feel that our app is ready for presentation to venture capitalists. It’s taken a long time and several different vendors to develop this app, and we’re pleased to have a great technical team such as Mobcoder to work with. Because of their efforts, we can pursue funding and continue to build our operations team.

How did Mobcoder perform from a project management standpoint?

Mobcoder is very responsive. We use Basecamp and Skype.

The team stepped up to complete this project. Their developers were more hands-on than any other software development team I’ve worked with before. They deployed an optimal development process by setting up development, staging, and production servers, whereas other developers I’ve worked with only focus on the production area. They educated us on the process. Mobcoder was also really helpful in getting our app through the App Review.

No, they’re doing great. We haven’t had any major issues with them.

First, read the reviews about them, then try out the product that they’ve built. If you like the products, then you’ll definitely enjoy working with Mobcoder. The end results speak louder than anything.

App Dev for Consumer Money Service Company

“Mobcoder proved capable of integrating rapidly, moving incrementally, and getting the job done.”

Feb. - June 2019

Mobcoder used React Native to develop an iOS and Android app that enables users to find coin exchange kiosks. They also built MVP features and helped create a marketing materials portfolio.

Seattle, Washington
Priyanka Karandikar
Senior Product Manager, Coinstar

The app has garnered positive feedback from internal stakeholders, and leadership agrees that it provides a solid foundation to continue building a great mobile experience. Responsive, nimble, and timely, Mobcoder exceeded expectations by taking on tasks that weren’t in the original project scope.

I’m the senior product manager at Coinstar, a consumer money service company. Customers can turn in their loose change for cash or gift cards.

What challenge were you trying to address with Mobcoder?

My company needed someone to develop our mobile application. We wanted to offer the features we had on our website in a mobile capacity.

Mobcoder developed our iOS and Android mobile app using React Native. The app allows our customers to search for and navigate to a coin exchange kiosk. Mobcoder also built some MVP features that we had on our roadmap, such as a feature that enables users to access their “favorite” kiosks. They also helped us compile requirements to build a portfolio of marketing materials that we needed for the app.

We mostly worked with Marc (Co-Founder, Mobcoder) and an engineering lead.

How did you come to work with Mobcoder?

We were looking for someone with a lot of experience developing mobile apps, and we considered a few vendors before deciding on Mobcoder. We liked their app development work, and they came across as willing to go above and beyond to deliver on time.

We worked together from February–June 2019.

When we shared the app internally, the feedback was positive, and leadership agreed that this was a good starting point. We’d never had a mobile app before, and Mobcoder gave us a foundation that we could build off of.

How did Mobcoder perform from a project management standpoint?

At times, we only had 50% of the requirements laid out because we were still trying to determine which direction to go in, but Mobcoder was open to working with whatever we had. They provided helpful timeline reminders, and they quickly responded to our questions. Communication was good; they set up a Slack channel, and we communicated with Marc just about every other day. Marc also came onsite when necessary. Their engineering leads interfaced directly with ours.

My company didn’t have a lot of resources that we could dedicate to this process, so we needed someone who could pivot with us quickly. Mobcoder proved capable of integrating rapidly, moving incrementally, and getting the job done. Their main attribute was their agility. They went above and beyond completing tasks for us that weren’t in the original scope. We relied on them to fill in gaps for us.

While I liked most of the tools they use, I think they could’ve used better ones for tracking user stories. They might not have used them for our project because we moved so quickly, but longer-term, it’s helpful to have a better system to capture all of the product requirements.

Setting expectations upfront is important. Our goal was never to have an amazing app that people suddenly loved; rather, we wanted an app that would give us something to build off of. If you want to build a shiny new app, I don’t know what their capabilities are in that. They may very well be good at that as well.

Web Design & Dev for Tax Incentive Platform

“Mobcoder pays great attention to our requirements and preferences.”

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

Mobcoder is building a web-based platform to help CPAs and providers find tax incentives. They completed the design and prototype phases; now, they’re developing the platform using React and MongoDB.

Atlanta, Georgia
Dale Stapler
CEO, TaxCredible

Though the platform is still in development, Mobcoder’s click-through demos have garnered helpful user insights and positive feedback. The team is incredibly modest and receptive to feedback. They facilitate a smooth agile process and communicate well.

I’m the CEO of TaxCredible. We’re building a platform that will help CPAs and their clients find and obtain tax incentives at the federal, state, and local levels. The platform will also help providers who do project work in this space, such as a boutique consulting firm who finds tax credits for companies.

What challenge were you trying to address with Mobcoder?

My company needed help building our multi-user, web-based platform. Last year, we hired another development group to help us, but they didn’t deliver the platform in time for the tax season. We hired Mobcoder to build the platform in time for the next tax season.

Mobcoder completed the design stage. They built a prototype and provided us with click-through demos to show to our userbase. They’re now building the platform using React and MongoDB.

The project lead is Ashutosh (React-Native Developer, Mobcoder). Mobcoder is based in Seattle, but the developers are outside of New Delhi. Ashutosh oversees a team of 4–5 developers.

How did you come to work with Mobcoder?

We work with a firm that helps companies find and manage offshore vendors, and Mobcoder was on their preferred list.

The entire project will cost around $100,000. We’ve spent about 20% of this.

We began working with Mobcoder in April 2019, and the project is ongoing.

Mobcoder’s designs and click-through demos have allowed us to communicate with our user pool. We’ve gotten great feedback from CPAs and providers. Demonstrating how the platform will work has been crucial, because this is a first-of-its-kind product. The feedback allows us to make continuous adjustments to the terminology we use and various other aspects of the platform.

How did Mobcoder perform from a project management standpoint?

We’re deploying an agile process with milestones and a development, staging, and production (DSP) format. We meet twice a week on Skype, after which they make any adjustments we request. Our teams also speak via Slack. Ashutosh has great communication skills, and his team works very quickly. They did the design work on Marvel and put the designs on Adobe XD.

Mobcoder receptiveness to feedback is impressive. They always request our input and then make adjustments. This continuous feedback loop ensures we stay on track. Mobcoder pays great attention to our requirements and preferences.

Although Ashutosh and his team are highly intelligent, they are also humble. I’ve worked with several arrogant offshore development teams, and the biggest difference in working with Mobcoder has been that they don’t assume they know everything.

This is constructive criticism, but at the beginning of our engagement, it would’ve helped if they’d given us a better overview of their firm and the type of projects that they’ve worked on. The results have been great and we’re very pleased, but we didn’t know what to expect.

Since Mobcoder’s developers are in India, I’d recommend using an experienced facilitator. The firm we used to find Mobcoder also helps facilitate our relationship; they sit in on meetings and often catch things we don’t because they’ve worked with Mobcoder before. We would have more instances of miscommunication and misunderstanding without them. Have someone on your side who has experience working with offshore firms.

They’re keenly aware of scope creep and the triple constraint.

Restaurant App for POS Service

"It's rare to find a quality firm that’s so well-versed in the latest tech."

Jan. - June 2019

Mobcoder developed a React Native web app and a Swift iOS app. They delivered everything aside from user stories and wireframes, which they were provided with.

Lexington, Kentucky
Brenton Thornicroft
Founder, ReviewCreep, Inc.

Finishing work ahead of schedule, Mobcoder ran a smooth, independent process. They displayed familiarity with powerful new technologies and offered regular progress updates to build transparency. Their professionalism was another highlight of the partnership.

I’m the founder of ReviewCreep, Inc. We’re a point of sale (POS) system for restaurants.

For what projects/services did your company hire Mobcoder?

We needed someone to build our POS system.

We set out to build a React Native web app with an iOS native component.

They came highly recommended from a friend who had worked with them on another project.

We provided them with user stories and wireframes, and they took it from there.

There was a full-time React Native developer, a backend developer, and an iOS Swift developer.

They were able to finish up the project early, which never happens. Now, it's just a matter of building our customer base!

They were very communicative the entire time, providing consistent and frequent updates. With them handling all the project management, it was a very hands-off experience, minus some QA on our part.

Their breadth of experience with such new technologies (AR, AI, Blockchain, IoT.). It's rare to find a quality firm that’s so well-versed in the latest tech.

Nothing. It was a great experience. They were friendly and professional and able to tackle challenges we weren't sure were solvable.

Mobile App Dev for Bar Management Platform

“They like developing an open relationship with their clients and are a good fit for founders that value interactivity.”

Dec. 2018 - Ongoing

MobCoder developed a web-based platform and an iOS and Android app for a bar management service. They oversaw UX, tidied existing design ideas, and established a simple signup protocol for users.

Nashville, Tennessee
Dave Krysl
Co-founder & COO, Spec

Phase one of development is complete, and MobCoder will assist with phase two shortly. They usually beat their time estimates, and they made communication easy. They set good expectations, which deliverables often exceeded, and the app’s functionality and reliability are strong.

I am the COO of a company with a platform that allows bars and restaurants to store all the information related to their beverage program, including recipes, ingredients, and preparations. All that information is converted via a mobile app into an attractive, easy to understand format.

What challenge were you trying to address with MobCoder?

We needed a developer to help us create the app.

They developed the web-based platform and finished the app for us on both iOS and Android. There are two versions of the app: a version for our business clients, and a consumer version with a smaller scope of functionality. We had a vision board and had a few wireframe ideas, but they tidied up the design and went above and beyond to make the product as good as it could be. They were responsible for the UX, and they set up an easy to use signup flow with a simple tutorial for users to download the app.

We have two primary points of contact. I believe their whole team is between 15 and 25 people, but about six people supported those two points of contact.

How did you come to work with MobCoder?

We work out of a coworking space. We discussed with a colleague there who connected us with MobCoder. After a phone conversation with them, we felt they'd be a good fit.

We've spent around $60,000 so far, not including what we're budgeting for future work.

We started working together in December 2018. The B2B app launched in February 2019 and the consumer version launched in March 2019. The relationship continues as we move on to the second phase of development.

When we scoped out phase one, they gave us delivery estimates for each module. We had weekly sprints with them, and they used a project management platform that communicated weekly tasks and any problems that surfaced. For the most part, they were always early for deadlines. We wanted them to build a search function that they estimated would take a few weeks, but they had it completed within about two days. The whole project moved a lot quicker than we originally anticipated.

How did MobCoder perform from a project management standpoint?

Communication was streamlined and easy. We used a platform developed by the colleague who put us in touch with MobCoder in the first place. Other than that platform, we communicated with them over Slack. They synchronized all our correspondence, which was very helpful.

The functionality and reliability are excellent, and the expectations they set were always very accurate. When the product was delivered, it was often better than we imagined.

I don’t have any recommendations for them. This is the first company we've built, so we didn't understand all the requirements to submit to the app store. Because of our inexperience, that process took a little longer, but that wasn't their fault. They were really helpful in preparing everything for delivery, even though that portion wasn't part of the original scope.

Be as communicative as possible. They value transparent communication, which made our collaboration work very quickly. They like developing an open relationship with their clients and are a good fit for founders that value interactivity.

UI Wireframes for Laundry Mobile App

“They were able to stray from their initial proposal and allowed us to use them in the capacity we needed.”

Nov. 2018 - Feb. 2019

MobCoder supplemented an internal team to develop preliminary UI wireframes for a laundry mobile app.

Seattle, Washington
John Vincent Lee
CEO & Founder, Loopie LLC

Internal stakeholders lauded MobCoder for their high-caliber designs and timely delivery. The team demonstrated a strong work ethic and were flexible enough to accommodate client needs.

I am the CEO and founder of a peer-to-peer laundry service called Loopie LLC.

For what projects/services did your company hire MobCoder?

We reached out to Mob Coder to help create our preliminary UI designs for our mobile application.

Our goal was to be able to visualize our end product to consumers and have comprehensive mockups that could be used in the final product.

MobCoders was open and excellent at communicating and catered to our needs every step of the way. We met with Marc (Co-Founder, MobCoder) in person, and he was very receptive and great at listening to our needs.

MobCoders supplemented our existing development team in areas that needed assistance to expedite delivery times. They fully understood our concept/vision and broke down our software requirements to produce a set of preliminary wireframes.

They assigned resources who were great at communicating with other team members and being able to work with our cross-functional multi-disciplinary team.

We were incredibly impressed with MobCoder’s work ethic, drive, and capacity to cater to our needs. I’d never worked with a firm so determined to do what would help me rather than just thinking about their own needs. On top of their ability to understand and be sensitive to our position, they produced high-quality work in a timely manner.

​​​​​​How effective was the workflow between your team and theirs?

The workflow was very good. They communicated with our existing team by Skype and email and even came on site to make sure they were getting things right.

I appreciated their ability to pivot when necessary. They were able to stray from their initial proposal and allowed us to use them in the capacity we needed.

No, there’s nothing that I could say. We had a wonderful overall experience.

Overall Score They're a great team with great service. MobCoders will get the job done if you work with them.
    It was very easy to stick to the schedule with them.
    The costs were incredibly reasonable, and they were able to quote me based on my needs.
    They helped develop a beautiful product and provided timely service.
    I will likely use them in the future myself.