creative branding, content and video production

Millennium Agency is a nationally-recognized, award-winning boutique creative branding, content/PR and data analytics firm with a passion for accelerating your business growth. By uniting creative branding and data analytics, we combine your vision with our marketing expertise and methodology to deliver exceptional results.

For more information, call us at 877-873-7445 or visit www.mill.agency

TJMaxx

7-11 Stores

Dunkin Donuts

Marriott Brands

Focused on technology, manufacturing and CPG

Branding & Ad Strategy for Large Hospital

“[T]hey're personable, accessible, and they work side-by-side to become an extension of your team.”

June 2002 - June 2015

Millennium Agency took on a 9-year-long marketing management position, including rebranding, logo creation, and website design. Their high-quality work eventually led to a retainer contract.

Plymouth, New Hampshire
Michele Hutchins
Director of Marketing, Speare Memorial Hospital

Due to Millennium Agency, brand awareness and engagement improved. An award-winning campaign increased appointments scheduled by 10%, and the redesigned site gained traffic and more time spent on each page. Social media and other ads resulted in a respected and recognized brand in the community.

I was the director of community relations at Speare Memorial Hospital, a small 25-bed critical access hospital.

What challenge were you trying to address with Millennium Agency?

The hospital needed a partner to help with all aspects of marketing: publication, concept and design, various integrated communication campaigns, etc.

One of the first projects was a new logo and branding campaign. The previous director had started the work, but neither the CEO or board had been happy with the results. Linda Fanaras [Founder] and I worked together and were able to articulate what the CEO and board envisioned the role of the hospital in the community to be. About six months later, a whole new logo and rebranding campaign launched and was embraced by the entire hospital and the greater Plymouth community.

From there, Millennium Agency helped with print marketing, the annual report, radio spots, TV ads, redesigning the website, digital ad campaigns, YouTube videos, and social media enhancement. We worked with them for nine years, so the communication norms changed, but Millennium Agency expertly managed it. At first, we only hired them for individual projects, but after the site redesign, we put them on retainer to more cohesively manage all our creative projects.

My primary contact was my account rep, which changed a few times, but I also had a direct line of communication with Linda. Whenever we worked on a major project, I would get together with my account rep, the art director, and a digital media coordinator. I had access to everybody, and I could call any of them at any time.

How did you come to work with Millennium Agency?

I worked with Millennium Agency at my previous job, and when I moved to the hospital, they were already partnered together. By then, I had a great working relationship with Linda and her team, so we were able to improve Speare Memorial Hospital’s position in the marketplace through aggressive and updated integrated marketing efforts right away.

We spent about $6,000 a month, so around $650,000 over a nine-year period.

I worked with Millennium Agency from June 2002 until June 2015.

One campaign we did, “Jumping to New Heights,” won several awards. It was a kickoff campaign to promote the orthopedics practice, and it resulted in a 10% increase in the number of appointments scheduled over a couple of months.

When the new site launched, we saw increased visits and time spent on it, and that happened again when we integrated videos into our campaign ads. Social media brought in a lot of traffic, as well.

Over the nine years, we elevated the Speare Memorial Hospital’s brand and position in the marketplace. It became more visible and recognizable and came a long way in how it presented itself to the public. Through our work with Millennium Agency, the hospital became a much more prominent player in the community in terms of health promotion and prevention.

How did Millennium Agency perform from a project management standpoint?

Everyone was always accessible. If I called or emailed, I usually heard back within a day. They met deadlines and kept to a tight schedule.

They certainly have the talent and the ability. They're not the largest agency around, but they're personable, accessible, and they work side-by-side to become an extension of your team. They integrate themselves into your business and take your goals seriously.

Nothing comes to mind.

Advice for potential customers?

They’ll be a true partner, so they’ll want to hear your ideas and decide, together, the best approach to reach your target audience. Be ready to work with them hand-in-hand.

Overall Score It was very enjoyable.
    They never missed a deadline.
    We got value for every dollar.
    They always met or surpassed my expectations.
    I've already done so many times.