We out-think the competition – We drive growth.

Why Mediaforce?

We out-think the competition – We drive growth.

We are an International Digital Marketing Agency with offices in Ottawa, New York, London & Toronto. We use strategy to understand our clients. Our methodology places technology, people, and process at the forefront. To meet the needs of our clients, we go through the following steps:

AI
Implementation
Business Impact Measurement
Technology Assessment
Customer Journey Hypothesis

We identify ahead of time your success factors, respond fast to emergencies, and steadily drive improvement.

1996
    416-639-5925
    26 Floral St.
    London, SXW WC2E
    +44 20 3807 4742

eCommerce retailers, well known brands, franchises, SMB's, service providers and professional services

Our Clients

Since it’s inception in 1996, Mediaforce has helped hundreds of business’  grow. Mediaforce provides a wide range of data driven strategic digital marketing services which ultimately help our clients meet their business objectives.

Specialties

Google Analytics, PPC Paid Search, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing, Website Design, Digital Marketing, and Managed Hosting Services

Digital Strategy for Health Clinic

"All the things Mediaforce does in the background to make your campaigns more effective and efficient are certainly worthwhile."

Aug. 2015 - Ongoing

Mediaforce helps a health clinic with their online marketing strategy. They created a new website, oversee social media, and have assisted with search engine optimization.

Ontario, Canada
Sandeep Kulkarni
Owner, Kanata Orthopaedic Physiotherapy Clinic

Having worked with Mediaforce for two years, the clinic continues to see a high return on investment.  Likewise, their analytics have streamlined the process for tracking their progress. Once in a while, the client has to follow-up to receive a response, but their team is usually accessible.

Kanata Orthopaedic Physiotherapy Clinic provides rehab services including physiotherapy, chiropractic, massage therapy, sports medicine, and orthotic services. I’m the owner of the clinic and also a practicing physiotherapist.

What challenge were you trying to address with Mediaforce Digital Marketing?

Mediaforce is taking over our online marketing. Instead of us doing the work internally, they are creating websites and helping with our social media presence and SEO [search engine optimization]. We had a website that was built by another provider, but I switched the hosting to Mediaforce because they were more of a full-service agency.

Mediaforce creates a marketing strategy. As a business, you have a certain amount of money you want to spend on marketing per year. They take that and convert it to online marketing. They start with an interview process to find out what our goals are within the regulations we have to abide by. They collaborated with us to create a website along with a lot of SEO aspects built into the website. Most of the text was already on the existing website, but they provided training to set us up on WordPress so we can do changes and maintenance on the website ourselves.

They also helped us with our social media presence. We had a very basic Facebook page previously because I’m not that savvy on social media. It’s been a tremendous help for Mediaforce to take that over. They link to the website and provide ongoing postings for social media that I review every month. They take care of the marketing campaigns we want to do. When I share a new idea with them, they also share their suggestions. They have simple strategies for call tracking so that we can figure out how many conversions we have from the website and I can see exactly what my ROI [return on investment] is. My marketing is now online.

How did you come to work with Mediaforce Digital Marketing?

I had looked at a few local providers online. I wanted someone I could actually speak to in person. I looked at Mediaforce’s reviews and was pleased with what I saw. I went in and told them what I wanted to achieve and was impressed by their knowledge. They’re not just graphic designers making websites. They look at themselves as a marketing company. They make things so much more efficient than I could do myself. They’re bringing in more money for me. Between not having the time or the knowledge to do it, it’s well worth the cost of investing in these types of companies. I’ve stayed with Mediaforce for two years, so I definitely see value in continuing to use them.

How much have you invested with Mediaforce Digital Marketing?

We spend $50,000 annually with Mediaforce.

We started working with Mediaforce in August 2015, and the work is ongoing.

I can see that the cost spent per click is down compared to when I’m running it myself. All the things Mediaforce does in the background to make your campaigns more effective and efficient are certainly worthwhile. They are also tracking things like call conversions so I can get a sense of the calls that are coming in from the ads. They have a proprietary tracking system where I can see all my Google costs per click, Facebook, and call conversation data at any time. That is really convenient for me, so I don’t have to log in to multiple portals. The analytics have substantially improved which has converted to an ROI of 25%.

How did Mediaforce Digital Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

Because Mediaforce is local and has experience in our area, I find them easily accessible. I can get in touch with them anytime I want. We talk in-person or via teleconference. They follow through with any campaigns they’ve run for me. I have 2 points of contact including their Google expert and another person that runs the social media campaigns.

What did you find most impressive about Mediaforce Digital Marketing?

I find their accessibility to be impressive and also their holistic approach to marketing. It’s not a siloed thing where the business owner makes the decisions. I’ve worked with other companies who want me to tell them what I want, and they give me a price based on that. I don’t have time to research everything. What I would rather tell them is what my goals and budget are and have them come up with a solution that will bring in more patients within a couple of months. That’s exactly what Mediaforce does. That was one of the main reasons I decided to use them.

Are there any areas Mediaforce Digital Marketing could improve?

Sometimes when I send an email to the project manager running my social programs, it takes a couple of days to get a reply, and I have to send another email.

Every once in a while, I have to follow up on a few things.
    The return on investment is evident when I look at the numbers.
    Mediaforce Digital Marketing does great work, and I have no complaints.

Website Dev for Printing Business

"Mediaforce's personal service is outstanding."

Apr. 2014 - Ongoing

A custom printing shop wanted to increase their online sales by developing a new website. Mediaforce built the frontend and backend of the site, which is now a complete online portal. They also helped to implement an analytics system.

Mike Shudlick
Founder, Printwell

Although the process is still ongoing, the new analytics system has already helped the printing shop more fully understand customer behavior on their site. The collaboration with Mediaforce has been satisfactory overall.

Printwell is a custom printing shop located in Ottawa. I’m the owner.

What challenge were you trying to address with Mediaforce Digital Marketing Agency?

We needed to generate online sales which we were unable to do with our old website.

Mediaforce built a new website from scratch which included both the frontend and backend. The website is now a complete online portal. The site now has an online customizer for each of our products. This has allowed our customers to have a seamless experience online. They’ve also helped to implement an analytics system which helped us know how many customers were visiting the site and if they were engaging with us.

How much have you invested with Mediaforce Digital Marketing Agency?

We have spent between $50,000 and $200,000.

We started working with them in April 2014, and the work is ongoing.

I don’t have any specific metrics. It’s an ongoing process because it’s so highly specialized. We’re now just starting to work on marketing the site. The analytics system has helped us know what customers are doing on our site.

How did Mediaforce Digital Marketing Agency perform from a project management standpoint?

Mediaforce has been great. They managed the whole project. I communicate with Mediaforce at least twice a week face-to-face and also through email. Our lead person is Nichole [Developer, Mediaforce Digital Marketing Agency] and she has helped greatly because we can address issues immediately.

What did you find most impressive about Mediaforce Digital Marketing Agency?

Mediaforce's personal service is what sets them apart. They can meet all of my needs even though I’m such a specialized business.

Are there any areas Mediaforce Digital Marketing Agency could improve?

No, I have nothing to suggest.

Mediaforce always meets the deadlines they set.
    Mediaforce's personal service is outstanding.
    I have recommended them to several business owners already.

Website Re-Design and Digital Strategy for Automotive Business

"Since the beginning, I’ve been extremely happy. They provide quick service with great returns."

July 2016 - Ongoing

An automotive business wanted to increase the traffic to their website and improve their retail end. To optimize conversion rates, Mediaforce made a number of improvements to the website, including changes to the site's design, landing page, content, and contact form.

Ottawa, Canada
Brian Barber
Shop Foreman, Roy Barber Shop

In addition to achieving the primary goal and increasing conversions by 20%, the business name is more recognizable. Mediaforce set reasonable expectations for ROI [return on investment] and always put their best effort forward to reach the set goals.

We are an automotive service and auto parts retailer. I am the shop foreman.

What challenge were you trying to address with Mediaforce?

I was trying to bring traffic to our website and grow our retail side of the business in the future.

Mediaforce optimized our WordPress website and optimized the conversion rate for AdWords. They’ve changed our site so that it would work with the best performing landing pages. Instead of having multiple pages, they suggested having one page. We now have a function where people can call directly from the website, and we can track those calls in order to measure conversions. They have also improved the overall user experience by working on the design as well. They worked on the contact form to make it simple and easy and to get as much information as we can. We plan to continue to use them as we grow and emerge into new markets.

How did you come to work with Mediaforce?

I had tried other marketing firms in the past but someone referred me to Mediaforce. I made some calls and did some research on their company. I liked that they were a local company and a single-owner business. They gave us options and worked within our budget. They created realistic expectations for us based on ROI [return on investment], and throughout our relationship, I’ve been happier every month.

How much have you invested with Mediaforce?

We have spent between $10,000 and $50,000 with them so far.

We began working with them in July 2016 and the work is ongoing.

When a new client file card is created, we track whether they converted from the website, if they were referred, or just walked in. Overall conversions have increased by 20%. Our name is now more recognized. We have had no problems with the functionality of the site.

How did Mediaforce perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very knowledgeable. If we set a goal of a certain amount of sales we want to achieve, they’re very flexible and willing to make that happen as best as possible. We communicate mostly by email. They were responsive to any needs we had. We had three resources working with us on the project.

What did you find most impressive about Mediaforce?

Their performance and personability stand out. The online marketing world is pretty competitive and there are people that say they’re doing work for you but you don’t see a return on it. We were open to trying something new for our online marketing because we were not happy with our previous company, and we’re glad we switched.

Are there any areas Mediaforce could improve?

It’s hard for me to add more to my budget, but that’s not a criticism of them. I don’t have anything negative to say about them.

Overall Score Since the beginning, I’ve been extremely happy. They provide quick service with great returns.
    The website changes and optimization is more expensive than other places, but you get what you pay for. The quality of the changes is worth it.
    They’re always quick to respond and always quick to sign updated agreements and further projections.
    I have recommended them already.