Take Control Of Your Digital Future.

We work with your team to develop and execute data driven digital marketing strategies using the latest tactics & technologies to help meet your business growth objectives - we let you do what you do best.

Our services:

Marketing strategies, Google ads optimization, social media marketing (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram), SEO, analytics analysis, AI & website personalization, video marketing & production, blogging, content writing, display advertising, branding, user experience, lead generation, conversion optimization, website design, customer journey mapping.

1996
  • 251 Laurier Ave.
    Ottawa, ON K1P 5J6
  • 777 Dunsmuir Street, 14th floor
    Vancouver, BC V6C 2T8

Health care organizations, Larger construction firms, eCommerce retailers, SMB's, service providers and professional services.

Our Clients

Since it’s inception in 1996, Mediaforce has helped hundreds of business’  grow. Mediaforce provides a wide range of data driven strategic digital marketing services which ultimately help our clients meet their business objectives.

Specialties

Google Analytics, PPC Paid Search, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing, Website Design, Digital Marketing, and Managed Hosting Services

WordPress Dev and SEO for Home Improvement Company

“I most admired Mediaforce Digital Marketing Agency’s depth of knowledge and communication skills.”

Jan. 2015 - Ongoing

Mediaforce Digital Marketing Agency designed, developed, and manage hosting for a website built on WordPress. They created content to feature and used SEO techniques for maximum web visibility and rankings.

Ottawa
Brian Desrochers
CEO, Sherwood Home Improvements

Mediaforce Digital Marketing Agency delivered a site that exemplifies the brand’s expertise and collaborative approach. Their target customer base is thrilled with the new platform, which has landed many job contracts from increased lead generation. The team exhibited impressive technical acumen.

I’m the CEO of Sherwood Home Improvements, an experienced and trusted home renovation company that operates in the Ottawa area. Our services include kitchen, basement, and bathroom renovations, home additions, electrical, waterproofing, plumbing, siding installation, repairs, stone, brick, and underpinning, concrete, and foundation work.

For what projects/services did your company hire Mediaforce Digital Marketing Agency?

We needed to create a website and make our business easy to find on Google. We hired Mediaforce Digital Marketing Agency to build our site and boost our search results to the first page.

We wanted our new website to truly showcase our company’s experience and hands-on approach. In addition, we wanted to improve our rankings in search engines.

I interviewed multiple agencies in our search for a partner. Mediaforce Digital Marketing Agency was the most knowledgeable in their field of all the candidates we considered.

Mediaforce Digital Marketing Agency designed a WordPress website for our company. They supported our content creation and SEO efforts. Lastly, they provide hosting for the platform they built.

I worked with the CEO from Mediaforce Digital Marketing Agency and other team members including a designer and marketing expert.

My clients really enjoy the site Mediaforce Digital Marketing Agency delivered. It’s simple but carefully personalized to our brand. The new platform relays a sense of trustworthiness to our users about our business. Since we launched, we’ve secured many more leads and construction jobs over the past year.

We collaborated quite effectively. I was only involved to a minimal degree. Mediaforce Digital Marketing Agency took the lead on executing both the site design and SEO campaign.

There are none that I can think of.

Social Media Strategy for Political Campaign

“Working with them was better than any other course I could have taken.”

Apr. - Sept. 2017

To reach a broad target audience, Mediaforce Digital Marketing Agency established an online social media presence campaign. The scope included budget and forecast goals, reporting, analysis, and optimization.

Ottawa, Canada
Pat B. Stogran, Colonel (retired)
CEO, Command Influence

With an in-depth understanding of digital marketing, Mediaforce designed an intuitive and insightful strategy. Their support demonstrated a vested interest in both project and client success, facilitating pointed, accurate results.

I am a retired military officer of 30 years and an entrepreneur.

I knew that a web presence was fundamental to any 21st century business, but I had no idea how to go about building one. I hired Mediaforce to create a social media presence that would resonate with Canadians and convince them to vote for me as a new federal candidate who would keep commitments and promote Canada’s potential. Working with them was better than any other course I could have taken.

The goals were to encourage social media engagement from all political backgrounds, increase candidate awareness and social exposure of our political message, generate donations, and win over the public.

I interviewed multiple agencies, but when I spoke with Mediaforce, they just got it. They seemed genuinely excited about the opportunity and boasted an expert staff.

The project including creating and implementing a social strategy complete with corresponding budget and forecast goals, campaign and post optimization, and reporting and analysis. Above all, the project required due diligence; they needed to understand who I was and my objectives.

Their CEO, the VP of marketing, and several social marketing resources were involved in the project.

We were leading in the polls. The social media presence they created was instrumental not only in reaching a very broad audience but in guiding me as to what efforts were working and where my constituents might lie.

The workflow was amazing. By providing coaching, mentorship, encouragement, and technical support, everyone at Mediaforce became an integral part of my experience. Their subject matter experts were tolerant of my inexperience, lack of knowledge, and uncertainty not only in social media and marketing but in establishing a business line and personal brand as well.

Not only were they able to listen and communicate well, but they had an impressive understanding of digital and social media marketing and they cared about my business as much as I did. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Internet Marketing for Blinds Manufacturer

“Their design input was critical in terms of overall site performance and presentation.”

2010 - Ongoing

Mediaforce manages social media campaigns and works to expand the client’s overall digital presence. This includes site optimization, demographic targeting, and maintenance as necessary.

Otawa, Canada
Diana Livshits
President, Krumpers Solar Blinds

The client’s partnership with Mediaforce has resulted in increased site traffic and engagement rates across platforms. Customers are very pleased with the site’s functionality and ease of use. The Mediaforce team solves problems quickly, including after hours when necessary.

I’m the president of Krumpers Solar Solutions. We are a manufacturer and retailer of Krumpers solar blinds, a unique, high-tech blind for windows that’s also lab tested to reduce energy consumption by up to 40%. The blinds are two-sided, with a summer side and a winter side. The blinds need to be physically turned over twice a year, depending on the season. Both sides allow for a very clear view, but the summer side is solar reflective, and will return 76% of the heat back outside. The winter side is solar absorptive, so it will actually generate heat. Our company is based in Ottawa, and we have 7 fulltime employees.

What challenge were you trying to address with Mediaforce?

We wanted to guide traffic to our website and educate the public about the product.

Mediaforce oversaw website optimization, social media advertising, everyday maintenance tasks, and everything associated with improving and expanding our online presence. We can hand anything over to them, and they will take care of it. They also worked with us on online campaigns, making sure that they worked in tandem with any social media campaigns we had going.

Their design input was critical in terms of overall site performance and presentation. We’ve also found their insight into our demographic to be very helpful. We know our target customers quite well, but Mediaforce made slight adjustments to our site that made it more intuitive. Our demographic is a bit older, so a simplified platform is more attractive to them.

I have been in contact with Joe (Founder and CEO, Mediaforce), as well as their marketing director and communications director. They’ve all been great.

How did you come to work with Mediaforce?

We found them doing research online. Joe and his team put me at ease during our first meeting; they all came across as very professional and knowledgeable. They were very well prepared and immediately suggested areas for improvement.

We’ve spent well above $100,000 with them overall. We spend $5,000–$10,000 on an annual basis.

We started working with Mediaforce in 2010, and our partnership is ongoing.

We’ve gotten exceptionally positive feedback from customers. Our traffic has gone up, and clients have been very pleased with the website’s design and ease of navigation. The information presented on it is very accessible. Social media campaigns have also been positively received. We’ve seen significant improvements in terms of our bottom line.

How did Mediaforce perform from a project management standpoint?

We do quite a bit of advertising with various media outlets on a project by project basis. Most of these are print. Mediaforce has worked well in terms of organizing social media campaigns that align with our advertising. They’ve also performed well around the trade shows we attend.

They resolve problems very quickly, even if it’s outside of working hours. Our website got hacked at one point and they took care of it over the weekend.

I appreciate their responsiveness. They keep us up to date on the newest and best technologies.

There’s always room for improvement, but I have no complaints. Their customer service is fantastic. We pride ourselves in this regard, and Mediaforce has delivered exactly what we deliver.

Overall Score I wouldn’t still be working with them if I wasn’t happy.
    They’re more expensive than some, but they deliver results.
    I’ve already recommended them.

Digital Strategy for Health Clinic

"All the things Mediaforce does in the background to make your campaigns more effective and efficient are certainly worthwhile."

Aug. 2015 - Ongoing

Mediaforce helps a health clinic with their online marketing strategy. They created a new website, oversee social media, and have assisted with search engine optimization.

Ontario, Canada
Sandeep Kulkarni
Owner, Kanata Orthopaedic Physiotherapy Clinic

Having worked with Mediaforce for two years, the clinic continues to see a high return on investment.  Likewise, their analytics have streamlined the process for tracking their progress. Once in a while, the client has to follow-up to receive a response, but their team is usually accessible.

Kanata Orthopaedic Physiotherapy Clinic provides rehab services including physiotherapy, chiropractic, massage therapy, sports medicine, and orthotic services. I’m the owner of the clinic and also a practicing physiotherapist.

What challenge were you trying to address with Mediaforce Digital Marketing?

Mediaforce is taking over our online marketing. Instead of us doing the work internally, they are creating websites and helping with our social media presence and SEO [search engine optimization]. We had a website that was built by another provider, but I switched the hosting to Mediaforce because they were more of a full-service agency.

Mediaforce creates a marketing strategy. As a business, you have a certain amount of money you want to spend on marketing per year. They take that and convert it to online marketing. They start with an interview process to find out what our goals are within the regulations we have to abide by. They collaborated with us to create a website along with a lot of SEO aspects built into the website. Most of the text was already on the existing website, but they provided training to set us up on WordPress so we can do changes and maintenance on the website ourselves.

They also helped us with our social media presence. We had a very basic Facebook page previously because I’m not that savvy on social media. It’s been a tremendous help for Mediaforce to take that over. They link to the website and provide ongoing postings for social media that I review every month. They take care of the marketing campaigns we want to do. When I share a new idea with them, they also share their suggestions. They have simple strategies for call tracking so that we can figure out how many conversions we have from the website and I can see exactly what my ROI [return on investment] is. My marketing is now online.

How did you come to work with Mediaforce Digital Marketing?

I had looked at a few local providers online. I wanted someone I could actually speak to in person. I looked at Mediaforce’s reviews and was pleased with what I saw. I went in and told them what I wanted to achieve and was impressed by their knowledge. They’re not just graphic designers making websites. They look at themselves as a marketing company. They make things so much more efficient than I could do myself. They’re bringing in more money for me. Between not having the time or the knowledge to do it, it’s well worth the cost of investing in these types of companies. I’ve stayed with Mediaforce for two years, so I definitely see value in continuing to use them.

How much have you invested with Mediaforce Digital Marketing?

We spend $50,000 annually with Mediaforce.

We started working with Mediaforce in August 2015, and the work is ongoing.

I can see that the cost spent per click is down compared to when I’m running it myself. All the things Mediaforce does in the background to make your campaigns more effective and efficient are certainly worthwhile. They are also tracking things like call conversions so I can get a sense of the calls that are coming in from the ads. They have a proprietary tracking system where I can see all my Google costs per click, Facebook, and call conversation data at any time. That is really convenient for me, so I don’t have to log in to multiple portals. The analytics have substantially improved which has converted to an ROI of 25%.

How did Mediaforce Digital Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

Because Mediaforce is local and has experience in our area, I find them easily accessible. I can get in touch with them anytime I want. We talk in-person or via teleconference. They follow through with any campaigns they’ve run for me. I have 2 points of contact including their Google expert and another person that runs the social media campaigns.

What did you find most impressive about Mediaforce Digital Marketing?

I find their accessibility to be impressive and also their holistic approach to marketing. It’s not a siloed thing where the business owner makes the decisions. I’ve worked with other companies who want me to tell them what I want, and they give me a price based on that. I don’t have time to research everything. What I would rather tell them is what my goals and budget are and have them come up with a solution that will bring in more patients within a couple of months. That’s exactly what Mediaforce does. That was one of the main reasons I decided to use them.

Are there any areas Mediaforce Digital Marketing could improve?

Sometimes when I send an email to the project manager running my social programs, it takes a couple of days to get a reply, and I have to send another email.

Every once in a while, I have to follow up on a few things.
    The return on investment is evident when I look at the numbers.
    Mediaforce Digital Marketing does great work, and I have no complaints.

Website Dev for Printing Business

"Mediaforce's personal service is outstanding."

Apr. 2014 - Ongoing

A custom printing shop wanted to increase their online sales by developing a new website. Mediaforce built the frontend and backend of the site, which is now a complete online portal. They also helped to implement an analytics system.

Mike Shudlick
Founder, Printwell

Although the process is still ongoing, the new analytics system has already helped the printing shop more fully understand customer behavior on their site. The collaboration with Mediaforce has been satisfactory overall.

Printwell is a custom printing shop located in Ottawa. I’m the owner.

What challenge were you trying to address with Mediaforce Digital Marketing Agency?

We needed to generate online sales which we were unable to do with our old website.

Mediaforce built a new website from scratch which included both the frontend and backend. The website is now a complete online portal. The site now has an online customizer for each of our products. This has allowed our customers to have a seamless experience online. They’ve also helped to implement an analytics system which helped us know how many customers were visiting the site and if they were engaging with us.

How much have you invested with Mediaforce Digital Marketing Agency?

We have spent between $50,000 and $200,000.

We started working with them in April 2014, and the work is ongoing.

I don’t have any specific metrics. It’s an ongoing process because it’s so highly specialized. We’re now just starting to work on marketing the site. The analytics system has helped us know what customers are doing on our site.

How did Mediaforce Digital Marketing Agency perform from a project management standpoint?

Mediaforce has been great. They managed the whole project. I communicate with Mediaforce at least twice a week face-to-face and also through email. Our lead person is Nichole [Developer, Mediaforce Digital Marketing Agency] and she has helped greatly because we can address issues immediately.

What did you find most impressive about Mediaforce Digital Marketing Agency?

Mediaforce's personal service is what sets them apart. They can meet all of my needs even though I’m such a specialized business.

Are there any areas Mediaforce Digital Marketing Agency could improve?

No, I have nothing to suggest.

Mediaforce always meets the deadlines they set.
    Mediaforce's personal service is outstanding.
    I have recommended them to several business owners already.

Website Re-Design and Digital Strategy for Automotive Business

"Since the beginning, I’ve been extremely happy. They provide quick service with great returns."

July 2016 - Ongoing

An automotive business wanted to increase the traffic to their website and improve their retail end. To optimize conversion rates, Mediaforce made a number of improvements to the website, including changes to the site's design, landing page, content, and contact form.

Brian Barber
Shop Foreman, Roy Barber Shop

In addition to achieving the primary goal and increasing conversions by 20%, the business name is more recognizable. Mediaforce set reasonable expectations for ROI [return on investment] and always put their best effort forward to reach the set goals.

We are an automotive service and auto parts retailer. I am the shop foreman.

What challenge were you trying to address with Mediaforce?

I was trying to bring traffic to our website and grow our retail side of the business in the future.

Mediaforce optimized our WordPress website and optimized the conversion rate for AdWords. They’ve changed our site so that it would work with the best performing landing pages. Instead of having multiple pages, they suggested having one page. We now have a function where people can call directly from the website, and we can track those calls in order to measure conversions. They have also improved the overall user experience by working on the design as well. They worked on the contact form to make it simple and easy and to get as much information as we can. We plan to continue to use them as we grow and emerge into new markets.

How did you come to work with Mediaforce?

I had tried other marketing firms in the past but someone referred me to Mediaforce. I made some calls and did some research on their company. I liked that they were a local company and a single-owner business. They gave us options and worked within our budget. They created realistic expectations for us based on ROI [return on investment], and throughout our relationship, I’ve been happier every month.

How much have you invested with Mediaforce?

We have spent between $10,000 and $50,000 with them so far.

We began working with them in July 2016 and the work is ongoing.

When a new client file card is created, we track whether they converted from the website, if they were referred, or just walked in. Overall conversions have increased by 20%. Our name is now more recognized. We have had no problems with the functionality of the site.

How did Mediaforce perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very knowledgeable. If we set a goal of a certain amount of sales we want to achieve, they’re very flexible and willing to make that happen as best as possible. We communicate mostly by email. They were responsive to any needs we had. We had three resources working with us on the project.

What did you find most impressive about Mediaforce?

Their performance and personability stand out. The online marketing world is pretty competitive and there are people that say they’re doing work for you but you don’t see a return on it. We were open to trying something new for our online marketing because we were not happy with our previous company, and we’re glad we switched.

Are there any areas Mediaforce could improve?

It’s hard for me to add more to my budget, but that’s not a criticism of them. I don’t have anything negative to say about them.

Overall Score Since the beginning, I’ve been extremely happy. They provide quick service with great returns.
    The website changes and optimization is more expensive than other places, but you get what you pay for. The quality of the changes is worth it.
    They’re always quick to respond and always quick to sign updated agreements and further projections.
    I have recommended them already.

Website Redesign & Digital Marketing for Cybersecurity Firm

“They knew what they were doing and understood our industry.”

Feb. 2017 - Ongoing

After an initial audit, Mediaforce optimized a website featuring cybersecurity services. They continue to give strategic input as well as implement digital marketing campaigns.

Chris Dodunski
Founder & CTO, CyberHunter Solutions

Their efforts have boosted brand awareness and yielded high-quality leads. Mediaforce’s highly efficient team possesses a deep knowledge of business goals and best practices.

I’m the founder and CTO of Cyberhunter, a team of information security veterans who offer proactive cybersecurity activities. We serve customers in the U.S., Canada, and Europe.

We hired them to revamp our website and set up digital marketing.

We wanted to have more conversions and exposure.

After a number of interviews, we saw that they knew what they were doing and understood our industry. They were focused on helping us meet business objectives rather than just SEO and hits.

Initially, they did a company review and competitive analysis. After discussing our objectives, they created a strategy and executed it. They built a new website and implemented digital marketing campaigns. They continue to handle monthly marketing reports and provide ongoing consultation.

Our COO and VP of marketing met with various team members from Mediaforce.

Our site not only looks much better, we are also getting quality leads from medium to enterprise companies looking for cybersecurity offerings.

Despite our busy schedule, they manage the project well.

We are impressed with their knowledge about digital marketing and website optimization, as well as future technology that we may have to use to beat our competitors. Their team is excellent.