Bookkeeping Services for CPA's and Businesses

We provide bookkeeping services for CPA's and small businesses in the USA and Canada.  Our bookkeeping start from $50 per month.  We are 100% focused on QuickBooks bookkeeping and have been in business since 2005.  We have an A+ rating from the better business bureau, numerous 5-star customer reviews and a proven track record for outsourced bookkeeping.  Our mission is to provide the highest quality bookkeeping services at the lowest rates.

2005
Vienna, VA
  • Maxim Liberty, Inc. 8033 Tyson Oaks Cir
    Vienna , VA 22182

Small to Large CPA Firms

Retail Clients

Property Management Companies

Bookkeeping for a Finance and Bookkeeping Company

"The growth and success of my business is 100% due to their work."

2016 - Ongoing

Maxim Liberty, Inc. provides full-service bookkeeping, handling payables, receivables, bank reconciliations, credit card receipts, and expense reports.

Jonathan Morris
CEO, Morris and Company

Their work has received positive feedback from key stakeholders. Maxim Liberty, Inc.’s team inspires confidence throughout the project by communicating clearly from the start. Expertise and meticulousness justify the investment and make them a valuable partner.

I'm the owner and founder of Morris and Company. We do bookkeeping and financial management services for nonprofit organizations.

What challenge were you trying to address with Maxim Liberty, Inc.?

I needed additional bookkeeping support as my company grew.

Maxim Liberty, Inc. provides full-service bookkeeping. The specific tasks vary from client to client in terms of the different companies that we serve. They handle payables, receivables, and bank reconciliations. They track submission of credit card receipts and expense reports. I do the payroll myself but I suspect they would be equally competent.

I have a project manager who oversees all the work they do for my clients. They provide two-and-a-half FTEs for my account.

How did you come to work with Maxim Liberty, Inc.?

I’d hired someone else, and it went badly, so I was looking to hire someone local. I was searching through job listings from other bookkeeping firms to see how they were recruiting. I came upon Maxim Liberty, Inc.’s website. I thought I would try it out because their pricing was excellent.

Right now I spend $2,000 a month. I’ve been at that level for some time, so altogether the cost comes to about $30,000.

I don't remember exactly but I think we've been working together between three and three-and-a-half years. The engagement is ongoing.

The growth and success of my business is 100% due to their work. I'm sub-contracting out a vast quantity of work to them, and it just wouldn't be possible otherwise. I depend on Maxim Liberty, Inc. to an enormous degree. I'm so pleased with their work.

How did Maxim Liberty, Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team is fantastic. I work daily with my program manager. He does a great job of keeping track of every loose end. He follows up with clients every couple of days to remind them and he's on top of things. We primarily communicate via email and Skype calls when necessary.

I most appreciate the quality of the work, the timeliness of the work, and especially the price, which can't be beaten.

I don't think so. They handle everything I've sent their way.

Give some thought and consideration into how tasks are managed. We've designed a good system to manage the regularly recurring tasks every week or month. It allows us to be clear about who needs to do what on which tasks. That’s something we did proactively and it’s served us well.

I enthusiastically recommend them because they do great work.