Call Center for Excellence.

Since 1991 MAP Communications has been providing professional live telephone answering services 24/7/365. We know that no two businesses are alike and as such our remote virtual receptionists each go through a vigorous training process which enables them to handle even the most complex scenarios. MAP’s agents specialize in medical answering service, attorney answering service, finance, education, contractor service industries and much more.

Basic info

Coca-Cola, CBS, Metlife

MAP Communications Image

MAP Communications

An Innovative Communications Company

"MAP is an innovative communications company with state of the art industry services."

Valrico, FL
Owner, Administration

Recommendations:

Give it a try, you will not be disappointed.

Experience:

MAP is an innovative communications company with state of the art industry services. We hired the automated voice telephone answering and outbound telemarketing services. They’ve performed exceptionally well.

Pros:

Handles calls professionally.

Cons:

Nothing at this time.

Finance Firm Loves Map Communications

"The performance is better than expected and I’m very happy with their results."

501 - 1,000 Employees

San Bernardino, CA

Recommendations:

Very positive recommendations would be offered to anyone interested in this company.

Experience:

No problems needed solved. We just thought it would be a good idea to have this quality company [MAP Communications] as part of our company. We use all features offered at this time. The performance is better than expected and I’m very happy with their results.

Pros:

We love everything about Map Communications.

Cons:

Nothing to dislike about map communications.

Average Performance Screening Calls

"I like the volume of calls they are able to receive."

2.5

Wilmington, NC
Associate, Sales

Recommendations:

It would be nice if the representatives handle calls for specific industries so they can have a little more knowledge.

Experience:

We needed to be able to screen more calls and answer more calls. We use voicemail and customer service directories. MAP Communications performance is average but sometimes inconsistent.

Pros:

I like the volume of calls they are able to receive.

Cons:

I do not like the inconsistency of the representatives.

Significant Growth in Sales and Great Performance

"It's easier to connect with customers in large numbers."

Columbia, TN
Owner, IT

Recommendations:

Make a more extensive broader services.

Experience:

I needed to be able to handle a mild sized call volume for my growing business so we hired MAP Communications live answering service. They have done exceptionally well and my sales are increasing significantly since I’ve started to use the company.

Pros:

It's easier to connect with customers in large numbers.

Cons:

No cons.

Live Virtual Receptionist for Real Estate Firm

"The service has been well above average, customer support has been helpful and efficient."

El Macero, CA
Manager, Administration

Recommendations:

None that I can think of.

Experience:

MAP Communications is locally based, and I had heard excellent comments through word of mouth. The increased call volume and lack of customer support reputation search for provider. We have their live virtual receptionist option. The service has been well above average, customer support has been helpful and efficient.

Pros:

Value to service cost.

Cons:

Its lack of brand reputation.

MAP Communications Provides a Wonderful Service

"We have received excellent service with them and have also received compliments from our clients regarding their answering service."

5,001 - 10,000 Employees

Coventry, CT
Director, IT

Recommendations:

I would recommend that they do a free trial with them to see if they work best for their organization.

Experience:

Map Communications has a great reputation and they have provided us with a wonderful service. We use their 24/7 answering service and we have really appreciated their knowledgeable operators. We have received excellent service with them and have also received compliments from our clients regarding their answering service.

Pros:

I like that they are highly reliable and professional.

Cons:

Nothing. We have received excellent service from them.

Live Answering for IT Company

"We are happy with the service and it has met our needs."

Sarasota, FL
Senior Manager, Human Resources

Recommendations:

I would recommend it. It has fit our needs well and we are satisfied.

Experience:

We were having too many calls to handle by the amount of staff we have. Our business is unique and our clients have many questions. Some are very basic, and answered on our website but we find our customers want answers quickly and conveniently. We feel an answering service like MAP Communications helps us provide that. We use their live answering service feature. We are happy with the service and it has met our needs.

Pros:

Ability to handle larger amount of calls more efficiently and free up our office staff for other things.

Cons:

Nothing comes to mind.

Map Communications Has Innovative State-of-the-Art Technology

"It has been exceptional and has contributed to our productivity immensely."

1,001 - 5,000 Employees

Miami, FL
Manager, IT

Recommendations:

Keep up the excellent work.

Experience:

Map Communications is very innovative and has state of the art technology. We use their mobile answering services. It has been exceptional and has contributed to our productivity immensely.

Pros:

It is highly innovative and productive.

Cons:

Nothing, no need for improvement.

After Hours and Bilingual Services for Manufacturing

"The service has met our expectations and has been there when customers needed help."

501 - 1,000 Employees

Memphis, TN

Recommendations:

Try it and see if it meets what you need out of a service because they offer a free trial. You really can't go wrong with that because free is free.

Experience:

We chose MAP Communications because of their costs and around the clock setup. We did not need that but it was nice to have it at no additional charge. We make use of their after-hours support, and bilingual services. The service has met our expectations and has been there when customers needed help.

Pros:

They provide 24/7 answering service and it is US based.

Cons:

Nothing so far.

Decent Service for the Price

"It has performed well, the only time it fails to meet my expectation is when it’s hard to handle everything."

Fremont, CA

Recommendations:

I think anyone who starts a small to medium business should use this.

Experience:

Our company selected this company [Map Communications] mainly for three reasons. First, we do not have any communication yet, we just started business. Second, we need something that wouldn't require all of our budget. Third, because I heard from others that this company is decent for the price. I use the premium version. It has performed well, the only time it fails to meet my expectation is when it’s hard to handle everything.

Pros:

I like how easy is it to use, and how much you can get out of it.

Cons:

None.