Developing Ideas!

ManekTech is a mobile apps , software & web development company based in India. We are a privately held company founded in 2011. We are expert in latest technologies and have multiple industry expertise. Manektech provides mobile app, web, and software development services across more than 20 countries, including USA, UK, Australia, Canada, Germany, France, and Italy.

We offer mobile apps development, software development, web development, CMS & Ecommerce, UI / UX design and dedicated developer services to SMBs to multinational companies and government sector across the globe.

As a mobile apps and software development company, our prime goal is to make you succeed by providing quality services at affordable rate. We never reveal our identity to your clients; we work as a transparent business partner who is working behind the scenes. You can consider us as Reliable Outsourcing Partner!

Ahmedabad, India
  • 4th Floor, Timber Point, Beside Kotak Mahindra Bank, Near Prahaladnagar Garden, Prahaladnagar Road,
    Ahmedabad 380015
  • P.O. Box 10935 Glendale
    Phoenix, AZ 85318-0935

- Fortune 500 company

- Small Business from US, UK, AUS, UAE

- Indian Government Department

- Local Authority

Web Development for Real Estate Software Company

“They make sure their clients are thoroughly satisfied, often going above and beyond what is required of them.”

Mar. 2017 - June 2018

ManekTech designed and developed a website from scratch, using Javascript, PHP, and WordPress. They built in custom plugins and helped with additional client sites as needed.

CEO, Real Estate Software Company

ManekTech's high-quality development services exceeded expectations. Their client-centric, attentive approach to project management sets them apart. For that reason, they continue to be a trusted partner as projects come up.

I'm the CEO of a company that builds software for the commercial real estate sector.

What challenge were you trying to address with ManekTech?

We engaged ManekTech to build a website with custom functionality.

ManekTech designed and developed our website from scratch based on feedback and examples of other sites we shared with their team, using Javascript, PHP, and WordPress plugins. They created some custom code and plugins as needed.

They've also built multiple websites for other groups I'm affiliated with. In one instance, they created a thorough how-to document to help a client work around their WordPress admin tool.

We worked with three to four people, including a project manager.

How did you come to work with ManekTech?

Someone on my IT team recommended them to me. After meeting with them, I felt they'd be a good fit and be able to meet the standards of quality we were looking for.

We spent around $8,000.

We started working together in March 2017 and just wrapped up our most recent project in June 2018.

ManekTech provides very high quality web development services. I continue to go back to them for project after project and recommend them to others for that reason.

How did ManekTech perform from a project management standpoint?

They provided updates as frequently as we requested and were great about catering to our needs overall.

They make sure their clients are thoroughly satisfied, often going above and beyond what is required of them.

It's helpful to walk in the shoes of the end user to help guide the way you develop or change the final product. ManekTech is pretty good at providing feedback, but, just as with any other vendor, I think there's always room for improvement.

Be thorough and provide as much information as possible to help their team develop additional ideas and recommendations for you.

They met all of our deadlines.
    They go above and beyond for their clients.

Web Dev for Venture Firm User Platform

“I most appreciate their thorough and expedited response times.”

Mar. 2017 - Ongoing

Manektech has been using PHP to program a web-based platform that facilitates communication and payment between users and professionals.

Montreal, Canada
Jean Agenor
CEO, Waxdale Ecosystem Inc.

Although not yet live, platform performance satisfies expectations. Manektech’s responsive and effective 24/7 communication highlights its advantage in the developer marketplace.

I am the CEO of a venture capital focused company. We build small companies using our own software programs and offer services to entrepreneurs and startups.

What challenge were you trying to address with Manektech?

We have wanted to build a platform that enables those who want to start their own businesses the opportunity to ask questions to other professionals, such as lawyers, programmers and accountants. This application is planned to be available to colleges, universities and the general population and has needed payment integration for certain upgraded services.

They have been using PHP code to build the web-based platform completely from scratch. This was one of our company’s first projects, and I myself am not very familiar with the design and programming process. I explained my ideas to them via Skype and they came back to me with designs; after some adjustments, they executed improvements.

I worked with a business manager, a project manager and some programmers, all of whom I could reach directly.

How did you come to work with Manektech?

I was approached by one of their business managers; while I usually do not consider unfamiliar emails, their respectful and professional approach made me feel comfortable enough to start a conversation with them and, ultimately, choose to work with them.

I have invested around $12,000 total.

The project began in March of 2017; since then, we have also begun a few other projects with Manektech. The professional relationship is ongoing.

While the platform has yet to launch, we are satisfied that our expectations have been met thus far.

How did Manektech perform from a project management standpoint?

They were really well structured. Despite a 12-hour time difference, communication via Skype and email has been smooth. I know exactly who to contact for questions that I have.

They offer 24/7 communication services; I most appreciate their thorough and expedited response times.

They are not perfect, but I’m not sure if there is anything I would change regarding the project management or the product.

I admired that they were both hands on and not too pushy. I would advise potential customers to make sure they put in a good amount of effort.

They are reacheable at any specific time.
    The type of work we asked them to do would cost twice as much locally.
    I already referred them to two others who are also satisfied.

Third-Party Custom Web Development for Multiple Projects

"Their ability to provide solutions to problems in a timely manner and within our budget has always been an impressive feature."

Oct. 2016 - Ongoing

ManekTech has served as a third-party website development partner for several projects. They specialize in WordPress platforms and assist with PHP coding and jQuery implementation, among other services.

Melbourne, Australia
Nick Walker
Business Founder and Lead Web Developer, Walker Digital

ManekTech has consistently delivered quality products on time. Project management is effective, and all communication with developers is smooth. Their assistance allows other business partnerships to develop.

I am the business founder and lead website designer and developer for Walker Digital. We are a Melbourne, Australia-based website design business.

For what projects/services did your company hire ManekTech?

We have hired ManekTech on an ongoing basis since October 2016. They have assisted us with many custom WordPress development projects for our clients.

Each project has different specifications, but ManekTech generally handles much of the custom PHP coding and jQuery development, ensuring that the functionality of each website meets our client's requirements.

ManekTech was recommended to us by another website designer.

ManekTech has worked with basic layouts, heavily customized search functions, data filtering, and customized WordPress development.

I work directly with a project manager, and he puts me in contact with the necessary developer for every specific project.

By having ManekTech assist with website development for our clients, it allows us more time to focus on growing our business and meeting with more prospective clients. Otherwise, our time would be spent doing the development ourselves and the business would hit a limit in regards to growth.

The project manager organized all of our interaction with the developers working on each project. We exchange emails regularly and speak on Skype when necessary.

Their ability to provide solutions to problems in a timely manner and within our budget has always been an impressive feature. They always come through with what they say they will deliver, on time and within budget.

They could exhibit more attention to detail on frontend designs, but even that is a minor complaint.

Overall Score ManekTech is an impressive web development company, and I am glad to be working with them.
    Everything is scheduled quickly and delivered on time.
    Their cost has been very reasonable.
    They always high-quality work.
    I have already referred ManekTech to other developers and will continue to do so.

Frontend Dev for Entertainment Quality Assurance Company

"They deliver really high quality work at a very reasonable price point. That's a rare combination."

June 2016 - Dec. 2017

ManekTech developed the frontend portion of the company’s website with web development  technologies like PHP, Javascript, and JQuery.

Raphael Morozov
CTO, My Eye Media

ManekTech’s cost efficient services deliver accurate representation of the client’s design. Their high quality of coding is constant and always produces company satisfaction.

We are one of the largest providers of quality control services for the motion picture television industry. I am the chief technology officer.

What challenge were you trying to address with ManekTech?

I generally engage with them for frontend development tasks and WordPress space development tasks.

We’ve already worked with them three or four times in the past. For this project, they did all the frontend work for our website. We had the initial mockups transitioned into a dynamic WordPress site. Across our various projects, the technologies they used ranged from PHP, HTML, CSS, Javascript, and JQuery work.

I’ve known one of the founders for a long time and I generally work with them directly.

How did you come to work with ManekTech?

I’ve used them for a number of projects both here and prior to me joining this company. So I've had a fairly long relationship with them. They are generally my go to team for certain types of projects. I knew that they could do this project efficiently and at a good price point, therefore, I wanted to work with them.

We’ve invested less than $10,000 with them.

This particular engagement went from June 2016 – December 2017.

I can’t really quantify that but for the type of work that I employ them to do, they've been excellent. I've never had a complaint.

How did ManekTech perform from a project management standpoint?

They've been reasonably solid. The only reason I hesitate is because most of these projects are relatively simple in scope. The amount of project management involved is minimal. I work with my designers and we come up with some design that they need to transform into code. So there's not that much project management to be done. But the little we've had has been solid. They always meet deadlines and they're always around to communicate.

You definitely want to have somebody local who has an understanding of the technology that you're sourcing to the vendor. They should be able to ascertain whether or not the quality of work is up to par and where it should be.

Overall Score They do what I expect them to do without any problems. That's all we could expect from a vendor.
    We've never had any issues with the deadlines.
    As far as value and quality of work for per dollar, they are the best vendor that I’ve engaged with and I've worked with many different vendors. In terms of value, they are at the very top of the list.
    They've met all my expectations. I expect things to be pixel perfect and everything they've done has been pixel perfect.
    I’ve already referred them to a number of people.

Outsourced Web Development for Digital Agency

“We’ve done a few projects with them and are very impressed with their output.”

Sept. 2017 - Ongoing

ManekTech provides web development services to overcome a surplus of work. They’ve previously completed WordPress and Shopify projects and are currently finalizing two new WordPress builds.

Exeter, United Kingdom
Head of Operations, Digital Agency

They consistently deliver intricate developments and work to overcome increasingly difficult challenges. ManekTech’s single contact approach to project management simplifies potentially complex processes. While initial deliveries are timely, their QA process could be accelerated.

I’m the head of operations for a digital agency. We primarily do e-commerce web development by working with Shopify.

What challenge were you trying to address with ManekTech?

Our in-house development team was working over capacity, so we needed to outsource several development projects to ensure timely deliveries.

ManekTech has completed two projects for us and is currently finalizing two more. The completed projects include a Shopify build and WordPress development, respectively. The projects nearing completion are both WordPress builds. One of the WordPress developments is a particularly complex database project. It involves an interface that enables the user to create a business profile and then add product listings. Users can amend their listings and also review other business profiles on the platform.

We’ve only interacted with their owner and an assigned project manager. They coordinate with the developers separate from us.

How did you come to work with ManekTech?

We received a marketing email from them. Once we started actively seeking a vendor, we researched ManekTech and were impressed with what we found. They could handle our work capacity and had positive reviews.

We’ve spent around $6,000–$8,000.

We started working together in September 2017 and the engagement is ongoing.

We don’t track any definitive metrics that could demonstrate the quality of their deliverables. However, we’ve generally been impressed with their work and look forward to using them again.

How did ManekTech perform from a project management standpoint?

We’ve appreciated ManekTech’s management skills from the start of the engagement. They communicate well, send regular updates, efficiently define scope, and produce work within designated timelines. The last couple of projects have presented more significant challenges, but they’ve still performed adequately. They initially used Jira as a project management tool, but have since switched to Wrike. We also frequently meet with their project manager via Skype.

Having one person to interact with throughout each project has been great. The daily/weekly updates have been beneficial.

Their turnaround speed in the testing and QA stage of development could be improved.

As with any international team, there’s a bit of a language barrier and a time zone difference that takes some effort to work around. Provide them with a clear and concise initial project briefing to ensure a quick start and an on-time delivery.

Their initial delivery is great, but the QA time could be expedited.
    They’re very cost effective.
    We’ve done a few projects with them and are very impressed with their output.

Web Dev & Maintenance for IT Consulting Company

“They’re always eager to go above and beyond the requirements that I provide.”

May 2017 - Ongoing

ManekTech partnered with an IT provider to manage all of their offered web services, which include design, development, hosting, and ongoing maintenance/support.

Jacksonville, Florida
James Perry
Owner, Dynamic Networking Solutions

The work that ManekTech provides consistently exceeds the expectations of all involved parties. The team emphasizes open communication and reliably meets all requirements in the first iteration of their projects. Prices are always reasonable, making them a great option for long-term engagements.

My company is called Dynamic Networking Solutions. We’re an IT provider for companies with 20-30 users/employees.

What challenge were you trying to address with ManekTech?

We were looking for an outside partner to manage web services for our clients. We used to oversee web design and development in-house, but it became too time consuming.

ManekTech has taken over on all web services that we manage for our clients, which include hosting, design, development, and support. I work with my clients to get a full understanding of what they’re looking to accomplish and liaise with the ManekTech team, who then goes on to build the site to the client’s specifications. Sometimes the requirements are very specific, and sometimes I’m able to give them creative freedom in building the site. In all circumstances, it’s worked out very well. The technologies they implement are largely dependent on the specific project. They’ve done database-driven sites and more aesthetically focused sites alike, and they consistently manage to exceed my expectations around planning out the design and implementing the appropriate features. They work proactively and brainstorm relevant features without breaking the budget. They also make small changes/updates to several sites on a regular basis.

A recent project involved a client that was creating a site that facilitates apartment searches. It has an interactive map and a variety of search filters like location, price, and layout. ManekTech makes real-time adjustments when apartments go on and off the market.

I have about four different project managers that I work with regularly. I occasionally get questions from their team members, and there are about six-to-eight that I recall working with.

How did you come to work with ManekTech?

I don’t recall exactly how we got together, but I remember being a bit apprehensive about working with an offshore firm. They initially set up a FaceTime call to tour their office and meet their staff face-to-face, which quickly put me at ease. They’ve been a great partner ever since.

We’ve invested about $6,000-$8,000 across several projects.

We started working together in May 2017, and the engagement is ongoing. There a few sites that require weekly changes.

Clients have been happy with the end products across the board. Their prices are very reasonable and I can trust them to do every job right the first time.

How did ManekTech perform from a project management standpoint?

Their oversight has been more effective than almost any vendor I’ve ever dealt with. They reach out daily, and they’re always upfront and transparent around potential delays. We primarily communicate via email and Skype.

They’re always eager to go above and beyond the requirements that I provide. They work quickly and efficiently to create sites that exceed expectations. Their communication, work ethic, and commitment to the projects they take on set them apart from other vendors.

It took a while for them to put me at ease in working with an offshore firm in such an overarching long-term capacity, but I’m glad I decided to work with them.

Multiple Dev Projects for Advertising Agency

“They constantly exceed my expectations.”

Apr. - May 2018

Subcontracted resources from ManekTech collaborate on a variety of projects, including PHP, WordPress, CRM, and mobile app development.

The Woodlands, Texas
Michael Joseph Willett
Owner, WSIX Media

ManekTech is highly productive and scalable, delivering high-quality output that drive business growth. Their responsiveness, professionalism, and quick turnaround time make them a valuable partner.

I own a web development and online advertising business.

For what projects/services did your company hire ManekTech?

I hired them to help with custom development projects.

My goal is to have seamless projects with continuous communication.

They had prior dealings with my old firm.

For nearly eight years, ManekTech has helped us with numerous projects, including custom CRM design and configuration, PHP development, WordPress development, mobile app development, and much more.

I usually provide them with a rudimentary wireframe drawn out on a whiteboard and a comprehensive long-form written explanation of the project scope. They would send a well-designed mock-up within 48 hours.

ManekTech has one project manager who facilitates the project progress, while one designer and one developer are dedicated to my projects. They have over 100 staff members, so they are fully capable of handling any increase in volume.

The quality of the websites and CRM systems they develop for me are top-notch, which does amazing things for my business. Our collaboration has increased my productivity while decreasing the demand on my time.

Our project manager is in touch with their project manager. They communicate well and are dedicated to meeting deadlines.

They constantly exceed my expectations. I’m always impressed with their creativity, execution, and professionalism. Their team is quite friendly and supportive. I have nothing but good things to say about them.

It would be a good idea for them to expand their development abilities and work with newer programs.

Web Development for Product Design Consultancy

“They’re very easy to work with and are receptive to critical feedback of their work.”

2013 - 2017

ManekTech developed two websites and a mobile app for a product design consultancy. The app was in native iOS and PHP, and used web forms to communicate with a database. The websites were both on WordPress.

Austin, Texas
Founder, Product Design Consultancy

End-clients have reviewed the finished products well, and few mistakes have been discovered after completion. All deliverables were completed on time and ManekTech was open to suggestions. Although they could do a better job of sharing their expertise, they responded quickly to inquiries.

I’m one of the co-founders of a product design consultancy. We develop a wide range of products from physical, manufactured goods and consumer electronics to digital products and software.

What challenge were you trying to address with ManekTech?

When we’re helping clients facilitate web and app development, we’re always looking for ways to keep quality up but still offer them reduced cost options.

We’ve done three projects with them. Two were pretty straightforward informational websites, but the third was a mobile app that was a little more complicated. The websites were built on WordPress and the app was done in native iOS, with a PHP database. They used a simple web form to administrate the database so we didn’t have to go in there and edit it line by line at all.

For the website projects, we worked with just one developer, but we had a team of three or four people working on the app. We had project managers too, but we often talked with the lead developer.

How did you come to work with ManekTech?

We were vetting overseas development houses and their communication was really good, so we thought we’d give them a try. After we had a very good experiencethe first time around, we continued to engage them.

We spent around $30,000 in total, with $20,000 going into the app.

We worked together from 2013 until 2017.

In all of our projects, we’ve had very little need for follow-up. It’s almost inevitable that – when you’re creating software – you’ll find some bugs after a few years that you didn’t catch during the QA process, but we’ve had very little of that with them.

How did ManekTech perform from a project management standpoint?

We mostly communicated by email and phone because none of our schedules were complicated enough to warrant more intensive project management tools. Their communication skills are really good and they’ve met their deadlines. They’re very easy to work with and are receptive to critical feedback of their work.

Whenever you’re working with overseas development shops, the communication issue is so critical. Often, you don’t hear back for two days, and when you do, the answer is incomplete or confusing. There’s been none of that with ManekTech. They respond quickly and seem to always understand what we’re asking. Their project managers are always really good and on top of everything.

It’s always hard to trust someone to do something that you’ve never seen them do before, so it’s important for them to communicate their latest work and share their experience.

It’s probably true about any overseas vendor, that you need to be really direct, and they’re no exception. It’s not about pleasantries or mincing words. It’s about saying very clearly what you want out of the engagement, what the criteria of a successful outcome is, and making sure that they understand what your budget and time constraints are.

I don't think we've had any missed deadlines with them.
    You really can't complain about their cost structures; they're very good.
    It comes down to meeting project criteria, on time, and within budget.
    I’ve referred them to several people and I've heard positive reviews come back as well.

Outsourced G-Suite Integration for Internet Technology Company

“They’re timely, helpful with scope and execute high quality code.”

Feb. 2017 - Ongoing

ManekTech utilized PHP to execute multiple, time-sensitive G-suite integration projects that included user authentication, data formatting, and algorithmic manipulation.

South Africa
Managing Director, Internet Technology Company

ManekTech cut two to three months off project timelines and consistently executed projects within deadlines while also delivering high-quality code. Requested project edits were returned quickly.

I’m the managing director of a South African company that provides various software solutions, integrations, and development services.

What challenge were you trying to address with ManekTech?

In recent years, we have needed additional staff resources on a variety of large projects for our clients. Although ManekTech has mostly helped us with G-Suite integration, they also do smaller projects as needed.

ManekTech often works with us from the start to completion of a project. For one client, we transferred existing data to Google Drive and Google Sheets for easy access and organization. In a second project, our client was looking to create a tool to populate their databases and then process and organize the information into an Excel spreadsheet. ManekTech used a Laravel PHP framework to build that tool according to the client’s requirements. We subsequently reviewed the projects before delivering to our clients, and ManekTech made necessary changes efficiently.

We worked with the same project manager and a different developer for each of the two largest projects.

How did you come to work with ManekTech?

They found us on social media and approached the company. I was interested in their service offering. We then connected via LinkedIn and Skype.

We have spent around $7,000 in total.

We started to work with them in February 2017. We did the second project around October 2017 and have an ongoing relationship with them for smaller engagements.

We were happy with all of the results. ManekTech’s help accelerated timelines by two to three months. As a third party contractor, our clients’ satisfaction reflects their effectiveness as a partner.

How did ManekTech perform from a project management standpoint?

Both sides use internal project management systems and both teams’ project managers communicate effectively regarding tasks and deadlines. They’re timely, helpful with scope and execute high quality code. The price points are a bit steep but ultimately reflect the firm’s high quality. They responded to editorial requests quickly.

At any project stage, they’ll have the developers and resources available to help you. If you need a project done reliably and can pay their price, they will get it done for you.

I think that, at first, their costs seem prohibitive. When you consider their quality, the pricing is actually quite fair.

Having someone on your internal team who understands technical language will help facilitate communication.

I would say that their pricing is fair but could be a little more competitive.

WordPress & App Development for Marketing Firm

“We really appreciated their patience with us.”

Feb. 2018 - May 2018

ManekTech provided WordPress and application development services, working from detailed designs to build the apps.

Toronto, Canada
Project Manager, Marketing Firm

The development ensured the business can take on a greater number of projects and work more quickly on them. They effectively managed the project and communicated smoothly throughout the work.

I’m the owner of a company that provides graphic design and marketing services.

For what projects/services did your company hire ManekTech?

We needed WordPress and app development.

We have a small staff with very specialized skills. By having ManekTech focus on general development tasks, our people can dedicate their attention to project areas best suited to their own expertise, thus providing higher value overall to our clients.

Initially, they reached out to us. We’ve continued to work with them because of their dedication to good work and honesty.

We supplied a design or detailed direction of what was required. ManekTech then supplied programming expertise and a project manager with strong knowledge of technology to undertake the development.

We had three points of contact: a project manager, an account representative, and their financial person. Behind the scenes, we had one or two programmer/developers whom the project manager directed.

This has freed up our time so that we can deliver projects faster and increase the number that we take on.

It was very effective. We would get an email each morning with the status and the upcoming events. During the day, we would receive updates and any questions via Skype. We would also receive prompt replies to both email and Skype questions we sent.

We really appreciated their patience with us.

I can’t think of anything at the moment.