Enterprise Software and Mobile App Development

Gold

ManekTech develop Mobile Apps and Software Development company, a company of humble beginnings, began with a handful of professionals who set out to bring reliable, cost effective solutions, to a growing technology world.  Our customers value our technical expertise and business savvy, and this is why we have clients in the United States (USA), the United Kingdom (UK), Netherlands, Greece, Spain, Saudi Arabia, Sweden, Australia and South Africa.

Throughout out eight-year story, we have successfully established business relationships with over 300 companies globally, and we have completed over 2,000 projects.

Manektech, one stop destination for all your technical solutions.  Not only do we have an incredible team of technical experts, we work on so many different types of projects, that we always have someone in the company who can provide tribal knowledge and guidance from prior project experience.  Our development experience includes platforms Microsoft.net, Android, iOS, PHP, WordPress, Shopify, DotNetNuke (DNN), IOT, Angular JS, Magento, Ionic, Node JS and Larvel.

• ASP.Net Desktop App Development
  • Web Application Development
  • Enterprise mobile application development
  • Business mobile app development
  • M-Commerce app development

ManekTech aims to deliver the right solution to the client on a much stipulated time. We have dedicated and professional group of people who are always on their toes to give you best. Our grip on latest technology will address the perfect solution of client’s need.

Ahmedabad, India
  • 4th Floor, Timber Point, Beside Kotak Mahindra Bank, Near Prahaladnagar Garden, Prahaladnagar Road,
    Ahmedabad 380015
  • Suite 1 -454, 7558 W. Thunderbird Road,
    Phoenix, AZ 85381

- Fortune 500 company

- Small Business from US, UK, AUS, UAE

- Indian Government Department

- Local Authority

Taxi Booking Application

Taxi Booking App is a Uber Clone and a ride app. Our Taxi Booking App is Fast to market and completely customisable. Comes on for native languages in Android and IOS to attract customer with all the features of the app. The most advanced and flexible taxi application named cabily an Uber clone script comes with automate taxi dispatch operations with our app like Uber.

Human Resource Management System

Human Resource Management System is cloud based intranet system used by our company itself to track our recruitment process. It's easy to use and seamlessly integrated into our HR management functions. It displays full candidate life cycle into recruitment process, from cv sent to offer sent. It also keeps historical records so, in future we can call candidate if we found interesting!

Customer Relationship Management

Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software is web application for managing whole operation of sales, marketing and account department. It helps business team to close more leads and focus on sales pipeline. It is effectively tracking leads, prospect, clients, projects, invoices and payments. It also has built-in mechanism for follow-up-reminders.

Auto Rental Management System

Auto Rental Management System is a SaaS (Software as a Service) based web application for vendors who are in auto rental business. The application is based on providing vehicles on rent to end users. It handles all aspect of auto rental business with this enterprise application. It creates Inventory Management system for vehicles on broad level. The web application handles vehicle reservation, rental, return and inventory.

Live Cricket Score Application

Live Cricket Score Application is Software as a Service (SaaS) application built for schools or clubs, who organize cricket matches. For big games, media will give coverage but what about cricket match at school? Now, there is application where you can view live cricket score of game played at school or club. School or club can register and then start adding their data. It's simple.

IOT Online Radio App

Online radio app for famous radio channel in city. App uses special IoT(iBeacon) sensor to give user promotional offer by solving puzzles and scan for the sensor. It's all in one, radio, news, poll, and promotional app.

Mortgage Calculator Application

ManekTech team design and develop an app, Mortgage Calculator is easy and user-friendly yet powerful and accurate reverse mortgage calculator. It helps any mortgage business as well as individual to know what the reverse mortgage they will get for their house.

Material and Measurement Calculator for Walls

ManekTech team design and develop an app, this app is used to calculate measurement and required material to create wall. It eases the wall creation problem by removing mathematics using its formula. App contains different kind of formula to calculate required material and different measurement for wall creation.

Deck Material & Measurement Calculator App

ManekTech team design and develop an app, User can calculate length, height and other required measurement to create deck. This app is the collection of formula and provides information, how to use calculator to create the perfect Deck.

Material and Measurement Calculator Application

ManekTech team design and develop an app, that provide highly used by the carpenter, handyman, and material estimator. It contains formula to calculate house square-feet, concrete quantity, stairs, rafter length, spacing, set out spacing and running measurement. More than 30k+ users use app currently.

Car Wash IOT App

ManekTech team design and develop an app, that provides digitization to car wash business using the IoT Sensor(iBeacon). App provides guidance of process along with image of current service by using Sensor(iBeacon) place in the facility at each service station after payment.

Education Mobile Application Development

ManekTech team design and develop an app, that provide Sentence, Word and to say to children and adult when a user visit Haiti with the world and its translation with Audio. Also provide a list of songs with lyrics. Also provide the information which will be useful on the Education.

Mobile App and Web Dev for AR Content Startup

"Committed and passionate, ManekTech delivered a quality solution quickly and at cost-effective rates."

Dec. 2018 - Mar. 2019

ManekTech designed and built an MVP of a mobile app and web service for an AR content startup. They also made a website and created the app’s UI/UX.

Australia
Founder, AR Content Startup

The MVP launched and met all requirements. ManekTech delivered a high-quality app and web service in a timely and reasonably priced manner. The team produced a detailed scope document that helped ensured a personable yet professional collaboration.

I’m the founder of a startup. We offer a mobile app and web service that lets companies create and place AR content in any location from a desktop. The same app lets users discover that content as well.

For what projects/services did your company hire ManekTech?

We needed help designing and developing a web service, a website, and our mobile app.

We wanted to build an MVP of our product.

We chose ManekTech after an online search and a rigorous selection process.

ManekTech took a brief and created a very detailed project scope. I went to their offices and spent two weeks deciding on the UI/UX. Once we had agreed, ManekTech spent the next several weeks developing an MVP.

We worked with three project managers, a business manager, and a team of developers. We also had access to senior management.

We developed an MVP—a critical element in our go-to-market strategy. We’re still in the early phase, and we are in business operations mode.

Given the detail in the scoping document and the face-to-face briefing, it went exceptionally well.

Committed and passionate, ManekTech delivered a quality solution quickly and at cost-effective rates. They offered a breadth of professional and personable resources.

Their design and language skills could use some work.

Overall Score ManekTech was a great company to work with.
    ManekTech excelled at project management.
    They offered a very good value.
    Their quality of work was first-rate.
    I have already recommended their team.

Mobile Localisation App for Electric Scooter

“They showed a high regard for our company’s needs.”

Feb. 2019 - Apr. 2019

ManekTech developed a mobile app for Android and iOS with localization capabilities and an automatic coupon crediting system for electric scooters. They also built APIs and provided back-office services.

Rome, Italy
Camillo Piscitelli
Founder & CEO, HURBA

ManekTech produced an app that meets the requirements flawlessly. The services they provided fulfilled every expectation from the client side. They demonstrated a notable degree of professionalism and outstanding communication skills throughout the engagement.

I am the Founder of HURBA, a startup that specializes in sustainable mobility solutions. We develop and produce electric scooters.

For what projects/services did your company hire ManekTech?

We needed an app that could track the journeys customers take on our scooters and would credit each kilometer they traveled with bonus points for the CO2 they saved.

Our main goal was to create an app with a design that was clean, modern, and user-friendly.

I discovered ManekTech on LinkedIn. When I saw their company website and portfolio, I was convinced right away. Once they closely reviewed my needs, they formulated a very professional and precise offer, which gave me the confirmation I needed to hire them.

The product we requested was a mobile app compatible with both iOS and Android. ManekTech also provided backend and back-office services. They also built APIs and an automatic crediting system with coupon management. The app features localization capabilities.

The company assigned us two project managers who took care of different phases of development. Multiple developers from the team focused on the iOS and Android platforms, respectively.

ManekTech fully respected our development timeline. They had the app ready within less than three months. The team fulfilled all the requirements and produced results that aligned with our expectations.

Communication was very good. The team was always responsive.

I was most impressed with ManekTech’s professionalism. They showed a high regard for our company’s needs.

I suggest they focus more on bug fixes.

Web Development for IT Consultant

“They’re well-rounded.”

Sept. 2017 - Ongoing

Using Java, C#, JavaScript, and Python, ManekTech produces solutions for third-party companies by developing e-commerce websites and iOS, Android, and hybrid mobile applications, mostly done from scratch.

David Akinsanya
CEO, Mileke Limited

ManekTech consistently offers customized, high-quality products accompanied by incredibly responsive customer service and reliability. They offer competitive and affordable rates with flexibility for negotiation. Their dependable products and services earned them a lasting collaboration.

I’m the founder of Mileke Limited, an IT company. We provide IT services to small and medium-sized enterprises.

What challenge were you trying to address with ManekTech?

I was looking for better personalized services for clients who are looking to build mobile apps and websites.

I help clients determine their requirements, and I provide that information to ManekTech. Then, ManekTech does the development. They help me with e-commerce web development and mobile development for iOS, Android, and sometimes hybrid. Most of the work we’ve done has been from scratch. Sometimes we do some cloning. We mimic what the competition is doing and put our own touch on it. They use Java, C#, JavaScript, and Python.

I work with the project manager. ManekTech selects the team. I don’t know how many people work on a project. I’ve spoken to the lead developer and some people on their business side.

How did you come to work with ManekTech?

In my former job, I met one of ManekTech’s people on LinkedIn. They proposed that they could help me with my IT development and give me a better deal than the companies I was working with. They offered personal service that suited my offering to my clients. I continued using their services when I transitioned to my current position. I have confidence in them since I used them previously. Everything is built on trust.

Static websites are under $10,000. Mobile apps are under $10,000. A mobile app and website cost slightly above $10,000.

We started working together in September 2017 and the work is ongoing.

I’ve not had any questions on the quality of their work or the timelines. Sometimes, we’ve gone over time for reasons we can’t control. Everything else is good.

How did ManekTech perform from a project management standpoint?

They send us a full framework of how they want to develop it, give me a quote, and I approve it. If I want them to do a logo for me or content for the website and I don’t like the price, I sometimes outsource the development to another company. I’ve sent them quotes and they’ve worked with them as well. They’re flexible.

We work in an agile methodology most of the time. I can see what they’re building from stage to stage. We can see and test until the product is finished. After the product is finished, we keep testing it. We tested the last product we did for three months to check for errors. Whenever cloning is done, we make sure the site is cleaned.

We use Skype to communicate most of the time. We also use email and sometimes phone calls. They respond immediately. If I want something done and I send a message to them, everything is done within an hour.

The pricing is good. The project manager’s response time is almost immediately within a maximum of five minutes. They’re well-rounded.

I can’t think of anything that they need to improve.

We‘ve gone back and forth over what is in scope and what is not. I left out some details when I gave them requirements, and they wanted me to pay for something that they had done out of scope. We ended up compromising which was okay for both of us.

Have a proper agreement in place first. Their payment approach is 40% at first, another 40% when they reach the next stage, and then 20% when the project is fully completed. I advise anyone who wants to work with them to make sure you have everything written down and signed, and any jurisdiction of any legal challenge they have should be specified from day one. You never know if you will encounter legal issues just because a team has nice people.

Overall Score It’s been a smart relationship.

App Dev for Travel TV Business

"The best part about working with them is their responsiveness."

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

ManekTech developed an iOS and Android mobile app that supports 360-degree video. Users can also send personalized messages to friends with photos they take.

Netherlands Antilles
Owner, Vacation TV Company

The app was delivered successfully and is poised to launch. ManekTech displayed strong technical expertise throughout the project and excellent responsiveness. Their ability to deliver is particularly noteworthy.

I’m the owner of a vacation TV company.

What challenge were you trying to address with ManekTech?

We needed someone to develop our mobile app.

They developed an iOS and Android application where users can watch 360-degree videos of different locations on the islands. You can even send digital postcards to friends back home that include a picture of yourself and a message. ManekTech is continually updating the app.

We were in contact with a salesperson.

How did you come to work with ManekTech?

They developed our previous app, so we knew they could build this one.

We’ve spent $6,000.

We’ve been working together since October 2018.

The app is ready for launch.

How did ManekTech perform from a project management standpoint?

They were quick with everything and responded within the hour. They were also constantly available on email and Skype.

The best part about working with them is their responsiveness. They’re also very knowledgeable about app development.

They could be more detailed in their questioning.

If you work with them, you’ll get good results.

Technical Support Augmentation for WordPress Developer

"I trust them to perform well due to their demonstrated skill and expertise."

ManekTech supported various WordPress sites as part of an ongoing development partnership.

New Zealand
Imelda Morgan
Owner, Two Sparrows Ltd.

Their involvement has reduced technical support wait times for the websites. ManekTech is a skilled partner, and they follow an accountable tracking and communication process.

I’m the owner of Two Sparrows. We offer custom WordPress website development and graphic design services.

For what projects/services did your company hire ManekTech?

I wanted support for the sites I develop and manage.

I wanted a reliable partner who would give me confidence and provide me with quick and accurate support.

They contacted me through my website. I researched the company and spoke directly with them about what they could offer.

They’ve handled various website support issues that arise regularly for my WordPress sites.

I’m regularly in contact with an account manager and a project manager. They also have a dedicated developer whom I can contact directly.

Their availability has helped me turn around support issues much more quickly, and I trust them to perform well due to their demonstrated skill and expertise.

I have direct communication with the project manager, who assures me a fast response to any issues I may need to discuss. They offer effective reporting on tasks.

They offer a wide range of expertise, along with affordable options for either prepay or monthly support.

No, I’m completely satisfied.

Web Development for Real Estate Software Company

“They make sure their clients are thoroughly satisfied, often going above and beyond what is required of them.”

Mar. 2017 - June 2018

ManekTech designed and developed a website from scratch, using Javascript, PHP, and WordPress. They built in custom plugins and helped with additional client sites as needed.

CEO, Real Estate Software Company

ManekTech's high-quality development services exceeded expectations. Their client-centric, attentive approach to project management sets them apart. For that reason, they continue to be a trusted partner as projects come up.

I'm the CEO of a company that builds software for the commercial real estate sector.

What challenge were you trying to address with ManekTech?

We engaged ManekTech to build a website with custom functionality.

ManekTech designed and developed our website from scratch based on feedback and examples of other sites we shared with their team, using Javascript, PHP, and WordPress plugins. They created some custom code and plugins as needed.

They've also built multiple websites for other groups I'm affiliated with. In one instance, they created a thorough how-to document to help a client work around their WordPress admin tool.

We worked with three to four people, including a project manager.

How did you come to work with ManekTech?

Someone on my IT team recommended them to me. After meeting with them, I felt they'd be a good fit and be able to meet the standards of quality we were looking for.

We spent around $8,000.

We started working together in March 2017 and just wrapped up our most recent project in June 2018.

ManekTech provides very high quality web development services. I continue to go back to them for project after project and recommend them to others for that reason.

How did ManekTech perform from a project management standpoint?

They provided updates as frequently as we requested and were great about catering to our needs overall.

They make sure their clients are thoroughly satisfied, often going above and beyond what is required of them.

It's helpful to walk in the shoes of the end user to help guide the way you develop or change the final product. ManekTech is pretty good at providing feedback, but, just as with any other vendor, I think there's always room for improvement.

Be thorough and provide as much information as possible to help their team develop additional ideas and recommendations for you.

They met all of our deadlines.
    They go above and beyond for their clients.

Web Dev for Venture Firm User Platform

“I most appreciate their thorough and expedited response times.”

Mar. 2017 - Ongoing

Manektech has been using PHP to program a web-based platform that facilitates communication and payment between users and professionals.

Montreal, Canada
Jean Agenor
CEO, Waxdale Ecosystem Inc.

Although not yet live, platform performance satisfies expectations. Manektech’s responsive and effective 24/7 communication highlights its advantage in the developer marketplace.

I am the CEO of a venture capital focused company. We build small companies using our own software programs and offer services to entrepreneurs and startups.

What challenge were you trying to address with Manektech?

We have wanted to build a platform that enables those who want to start their own businesses the opportunity to ask questions to other professionals, such as lawyers, programmers and accountants. This application is planned to be available to colleges, universities and the general population and has needed payment integration for certain upgraded services.

They have been using PHP code to build the web-based platform completely from scratch. This was one of our company’s first projects, and I myself am not very familiar with the design and programming process. I explained my ideas to them via Skype and they came back to me with designs; after some adjustments, they executed improvements.

I worked with a business manager, a project manager and some programmers, all of whom I could reach directly.

How did you come to work with Manektech?

I was approached by one of their business managers; while I usually do not consider unfamiliar emails, their respectful and professional approach made me feel comfortable enough to start a conversation with them and, ultimately, choose to work with them.

I have invested around $12,000 total.

The project began in March of 2017; since then, we have also begun a few other projects with Manektech. The professional relationship is ongoing.

While the platform has yet to launch, we are satisfied that our expectations have been met thus far.

How did Manektech perform from a project management standpoint?

They were really well structured. Despite a 12-hour time difference, communication via Skype and email has been smooth. I know exactly who to contact for questions that I have.

They offer 24/7 communication services; I most appreciate their thorough and expedited response times.

They are not perfect, but I’m not sure if there is anything I would change regarding the project management or the product.

I admired that they were both hands on and not too pushy. I would advise potential customers to make sure they put in a good amount of effort.

They are reacheable at any specific time.
    The type of work we asked them to do would cost twice as much locally.
    I already referred them to two others who are also satisfied.

Third-Party Custom Web Development for Multiple Projects

"Their ability to provide solutions to problems in a timely manner and within our budget has always been an impressive feature."

Oct. 2016 - Ongoing

ManekTech has served as a third-party website development partner for several projects. They specialize in WordPress platforms and assist with PHP coding and jQuery implementation, among other services.

Melbourne, Australia
Nick Walker
Business Founder and Lead Web Developer, Walker Digital

ManekTech has consistently delivered quality products on time. Project management is effective, and all communication with developers is smooth. Their assistance allows other business partnerships to develop.

I am the business founder and lead website designer and developer for Walker Digital. We are a Melbourne, Australia-based website design business.

For what projects/services did your company hire ManekTech?

We have hired ManekTech on an ongoing basis since October 2016. They have assisted us with many custom WordPress development projects for our clients.

Each project has different specifications, but ManekTech generally handles much of the custom PHP coding and jQuery development, ensuring that the functionality of each website meets our client's requirements.

ManekTech was recommended to us by another website designer.

ManekTech has worked with basic layouts, heavily customized search functions, data filtering, and customized WordPress development.

I work directly with a project manager, and he puts me in contact with the necessary developer for every specific project.

By having ManekTech assist with website development for our clients, it allows us more time to focus on growing our business and meeting with more prospective clients. Otherwise, our time would be spent doing the development ourselves and the business would hit a limit in regards to growth.

The project manager organized all of our interaction with the developers working on each project. We exchange emails regularly and speak on Skype when necessary.

Their ability to provide solutions to problems in a timely manner and within our budget has always been an impressive feature. They always come through with what they say they will deliver, on time and within budget.

They could exhibit more attention to detail on frontend designs, but even that is a minor complaint.

Overall Score ManekTech is an impressive web development company, and I am glad to be working with them.
    Everything is scheduled quickly and delivered on time.
    Their cost has been very reasonable.
    They always high-quality work.
    I have already referred ManekTech to other developers and will continue to do so.

Frontend Dev for Entertainment Quality Assurance Company

"They deliver really high quality work at a very reasonable price point. That's a rare combination."

June 2016 - Dec. 2017

ManekTech developed the frontend portion of the company’s website with web development  technologies like PHP, Javascript, and JQuery.

Raphael Morozov
CTO, My Eye Media

ManekTech’s cost efficient services deliver accurate representation of the client’s design. Their high quality of coding is constant and always produces company satisfaction.

We are one of the largest providers of quality control services for the motion picture television industry. I am the chief technology officer.

What challenge were you trying to address with ManekTech?

I generally engage with them for frontend development tasks and WordPress space development tasks.

We’ve already worked with them three or four times in the past. For this project, they did all the frontend work for our website. We had the initial mockups transitioned into a dynamic WordPress site. Across our various projects, the technologies they used ranged from PHP, HTML, CSS, Javascript, and JQuery work.

I’ve known one of the founders for a long time and I generally work with them directly.

How did you come to work with ManekTech?

I’ve used them for a number of projects both here and prior to me joining this company. So I've had a fairly long relationship with them. They are generally my go to team for certain types of projects. I knew that they could do this project efficiently and at a good price point, therefore, I wanted to work with them.

We’ve invested less than $10,000 with them.

This particular engagement went from June 2016 – December 2017.

I can’t really quantify that but for the type of work that I employ them to do, they've been excellent. I've never had a complaint.

How did ManekTech perform from a project management standpoint?

They've been reasonably solid. The only reason I hesitate is because most of these projects are relatively simple in scope. The amount of project management involved is minimal. I work with my designers and we come up with some design that they need to transform into code. So there's not that much project management to be done. But the little we've had has been solid. They always meet deadlines and they're always around to communicate.

You definitely want to have somebody local who has an understanding of the technology that you're sourcing to the vendor. They should be able to ascertain whether or not the quality of work is up to par and where it should be.

Overall Score They do what I expect them to do without any problems. That's all we could expect from a vendor.
    We've never had any issues with the deadlines.
    As far as value and quality of work for per dollar, they are the best vendor that I’ve engaged with and I've worked with many different vendors. In terms of value, they are at the very top of the list.
    They've met all my expectations. I expect things to be pixel perfect and everything they've done has been pixel perfect.
    I’ve already referred them to a number of people.

Outsourced Web Development for Digital Agency

“We’ve done a few projects with them and are very impressed with their output.”

Sept. 2017 - Ongoing

ManekTech provides web development services to overcome a surplus of work. They’ve previously completed WordPress and Shopify projects and are currently finalizing two new WordPress builds.

Exeter, United Kingdom
Head of Operations, Digital Agency

They consistently deliver intricate developments and work to overcome increasingly difficult challenges. ManekTech’s single contact approach to project management simplifies potentially complex processes. While initial deliveries are timely, their QA process could be accelerated.

I’m the head of operations for a digital agency. We primarily do e-commerce web development by working with Shopify.

What challenge were you trying to address with ManekTech?

Our in-house development team was working over capacity, so we needed to outsource several development projects to ensure timely deliveries.

ManekTech has completed two projects for us and is currently finalizing two more. The completed projects include a Shopify build and WordPress development, respectively. The projects nearing completion are both WordPress builds. One of the WordPress developments is a particularly complex database project. It involves an interface that enables the user to create a business profile and then add product listings. Users can amend their listings and also review other business profiles on the platform.

We’ve only interacted with their owner and an assigned project manager. They coordinate with the developers separate from us.

How did you come to work with ManekTech?

We received a marketing email from them. Once we started actively seeking a vendor, we researched ManekTech and were impressed with what we found. They could handle our work capacity and had positive reviews.

We’ve spent around $6,000–$8,000.

We started working together in September 2017 and the engagement is ongoing.

We don’t track any definitive metrics that could demonstrate the quality of their deliverables. However, we’ve generally been impressed with their work and look forward to using them again.

How did ManekTech perform from a project management standpoint?

We’ve appreciated ManekTech’s management skills from the start of the engagement. They communicate well, send regular updates, efficiently define scope, and produce work within designated timelines. The last couple of projects have presented more significant challenges, but they’ve still performed adequately. They initially used Jira as a project management tool, but have since switched to Wrike. We also frequently meet with their project manager via Skype.

Having one person to interact with throughout each project has been great. The daily/weekly updates have been beneficial.

Their turnaround speed in the testing and QA stage of development could be improved.

As with any international team, there’s a bit of a language barrier and a time zone difference that takes some effort to work around. Provide them with a clear and concise initial project briefing to ensure a quick start and an on-time delivery.

Their initial delivery is great, but the QA time could be expedited.
    They’re very cost effective.
    We’ve done a few projects with them and are very impressed with their output.

Gold