Enriching Ecommerce

Founded in 2014 with a mess of friends but a lot of Positive Energy, Clear Goals, Young efforts and Innovative Minds, we escalate ourselves in Magento industry to prioritize learning & innovation over revenue. From the beginning, we have continually tried to keep up with the requirements of our customers and thus handover a fruitful result of most compatible, flexible and useful Magento development.

Having years of experience in Magento niche, we focus on making your Magento worth choosing as a platform which can lead to provide better user experience and more sales. Whether you are a startup or a large organization, we are enough desperate to know your requirements and fulfill at our fullest.

We are leading providers of Magento extensions, services, customization and anything you can think about Magento needs. From Magento development, testing, store migration, upgradation to Marketing and SEO, we have mastered the niche from day by day learning and implementation. Having comprehensive portfolio in developing best-in-class extensions, we are the magical people to smooth transform your Magento stores. Our dedicate team follow best practices, coding standards, agile methodology to provide you with flexible, cost effective and robust Magento solutions on timely basis. Till date, we have successfully completed 650+ projects and served 4000+ customers in more than 80 countries. Also we have developed 60+ Magento 1 and Magento 2 extensions and our numerous services used by more than 2k+ store owners & developers globally.

Bhavnagar, India
  • 304 Eva Surbhi Complex, Opp. Aksharwadi Temple, Waghawadi Road
    Bhavnagar, GJ 364002
  • G-208 Titanium City Center, Anandnagar Road,
    Ahmedabad, GJ 380015

Chaichuntea Image

Chaichuntea

Chai Chun is a celebration of the rich, diverse, and many-splendored culture of tea drinking. Sourced from India's finest tea gardens.

Magento Instagram Pro Customer Testimonial by Rohan Yoon for MageComp

Rohan Yoon is using Magento Instagram Pro Extension and sharing his experience of Working with MageComp.

Magento Instagram by MageComp - Customer Testimonial

Gurer Ilgar, Owner of hayalkahramanlari.com uses Magento Instagram Extension and shares his experience of Working with MageComp.

Abidali shares his experience of working with MageComp

Abidali, Owner of Australian Catering Equipment Supplies shares his experience of working with MageComp. He got his older Magento 1 store successfully migrated to Magento 2 version with Magento 2 Migration Service by MageComp.

Magento Extension Development for E-Commerce Site

"They provided excellent support."

July 2019

MageComp developed a Magento extension that allows an online clothing retailer to hide the prices of items from non-subscribers visiting their store.

Florida
Alpesh Borda
IT Director, Iru Boutique LLC

The work delivered satisfied all project requirements. The MageComp team worked effectively to accomplish their client's goals within the timeframe and budget provided.

we are selling Women Wear in USA. Our company name is Iru Boutique LLC. i am IT technical head of company...

For what projects/services did your company hire MageComp?

i want to Hide Price of my products .. we are selling wholesale only... i want to show price only my login customers...

i want to Hide Price of my products

i checked many developer or vendor available on internet but i checked review of Magecomp so i selected this vendor for my project..

Hiding product price and setting up custom message encourage store visitors to sign up for the store and can serve personal approach to store. But in default, Magento you can't hide product price. Magento 2 Hide Price Extension by MageComp allows the store owner to hide product price and add to cart button for non-registered users and specific customer groups. This can help manage visibility of product prices for website users and encourage them to register on your store. The extension allows the store owner to have full control over price visibility and add to cart functionality. Not only this, store admin can set their custom message as button text to encourage their store visitors.

Good

Good

They provided excellent support.

Development for a Food Ordering Website and Application

"I’ve changed companies a lot and have chosen to stay with them."

$1,000,000 - $9,999,999

Oct. 2017 - Ongoing

MageComp is the development partner of choice and has built a website, an app, and an e-commerce platform for two different companies. Their work has involved GST integration, chat features, and more.

Siliguri, India
Benay Chhetri
Business Development Manager, JPS Supermarket

Their helpful team provides implementable suggestions and delivers quality work on time and at an affordable price. MageComp’s dedication, passion, and responsiveness are reflected in their work, ensuring customer satisfaction every time.

I was the head of the e-commerce department at Chaichun and now I’m the business development manager at JPS Supermarket. JPS Supermarket is an online application-based portal where shoppers can place an order of grocery items. Chaichun is a Magento-based e-commerce platform. I worked with MageComp at both companies.

What challenge were you trying to address with MageComp?

We needed a website and application developed for JPS Supermarket. For Chaichun, we needed an e-commerce platform developed since the previous one wasn’t coordinating properly with the product in terms of SEO and SEM, and required several changes.

There were a lot of things missing in the e-commerce platform such as marketing tools and ways to reach out to the maximum amount of people. MageComp added new plug-ins, several marketing tools, chat panels, and a goods and services tax (GST), while also changing its entire look and feel.

For JPS Supermarket, they handled everything. There was another company involved, but they weren’t able to complete the project to our needs. I believed in MageComp’s work and brought them on board.

We collaborate directly with one of their co-founders. He’s helped us a lot, shedding light on all the things we can do and how to go about doing it.

How did you come to work with MageComp?

We were referred to MageComp by a company that had them implement a GST into their Magento website, which is exactly what we were looking for. I’ve been working on projects with them ever since. They work really hard to ensure customer satisfaction.

Chaichun’s project was worth 2.5–4 lakhs ($250,000–$400,000 USD) a year. JPS Supermarket’s project will end up being around 5–6 more lakhs ($500,000–$600,000 USD).

We started working together in October 2017 and the collaboration is ongoing.

They’ve really helped us. Chaichun's website was a completely marketing-oriented project, which we were able to get a benchmark out of. We’ll do the same with JPS Supermarket as well. So far, MageComp has met all timelines. At first, we only assigned the GST integration to them, but because of their efficiency and dedication, we gave them the entire project.

They also delivered an impressive app with all the functionalities for only $75,000 for JPS Supermarket. It was a 150-hour job, and they gave us an affordable price.

How did MageComp perform from a project management standpoint?

I believe I got the best project management from them, and I’d rate them a 10 out of 10. They’re always available by phone, email, and chat, making it extremely easy for clients to reach them.

I’m impressed with their dedication, service, and price. They’re also very enthusiastic about their work.

They’re masters in Magento, but they could expand into other platforms.

Overall Score I’m a very satisfied client.
    Sometimes, there are bugs or things that need to be fixed. For this, they’ll ask for an extra hour or day.
    I’ve tried other companies, but MageComp’s price is awesome. Any client should try them out.
    I’ve changed companies a lot and have chosen to stay with them. They’re the best.

Web Development for Online Store and Sales

“I doubt any other vendor would exert the same effort and responsivity I’ve seen from MageComp.”

Aug. 2016 - Ongoing

MageComp built a Magento e-commerce platform. The team helped an interior design retailer transition their main point of sales from Amazon and eBay to their own custom online shop.

Timo Pauckner
CEO, Max

MageComp is an outcome, rather than a revenue-focused team, who stands by their work before sending the bill. Dedicated and attentive, they’re always on hand to solve urgent problems like the site going offline. The team is highly proficient in both marketing and software development.

I’m the CEO of Max, a German interior décor retailer. We sell a variety of items to enhance living spaces.

What challenge were you trying to address with MageComp?

Up until this engagement, we’d been selling our products on Amazon and eBay. Upon brainstorming new retail channels, we decided to build our own e-commerce shop as our main point of sales. Since I’m not a programmer, I needed a development team to support me in this endeavor.

MageComp began working on our Magento online store a year after we launched this effort in-house. They proposed automating our manual process of writing automation scripts. Implementing this new method helps us solicit values from our suppliers.

We worked together to develop the frontend, customer-facing part of our site. They designed the homepage from scratch and wrote gateways for suppliers. The main financial system lets me import orders and products.  They’ve produced design assets we can feature on our Amazon and eBay profiles. MageComp also provides ongoing technical support.

I’ve worked with 3–4 developers from MageComp. The team specializes in a variety of services.  Our dedicated marketing resource and programmer were highly skilled.

How did you come to work with MageComp?

I contacted MageComp after finding them via an online search for Magento developers in India. We work with supplementary local vendors, but they execute most of our tasks.

The work has cost a total of around $7,000 so far.

I first made contact with MageComp on August 5th, 2016 and our collaboration is ongoing. We’ve completed many projects during our partnership. They work in conjunction with our supplementary local vendor.

Many of MageComp’s suggestions have noticeably sped up our workflow. They’ve helped me overcome roadblocks that felt insurmountable at the time. Ultimately, they developed the entirety of our e-commerce platform, which we hope to launch soon.

The new site lists products automatically on the channels. We used to do this task manually, which took unreasonably more time and effort. Documenting an inventory of 5,000 was impossibly demanding. MageComp created a script that allows me to select products directly from our site, and easily post them to an Amazon list.

How did MageComp perform from a project management standpoint?

I initially spoke exclusively with the CEO, who delegated tasks pertinent to our discussions. Later on, we created a Skype group for the entire team to communicate via text and video messaging. We can use it to share images and make calls. It also allows me to select resources for specific tasks. We used email in the beginning but switched to Skype because it’s a better and faster means of contact.

MageComp lets me determine how much I pay based on quality and the actual number of work hours completed. I’ve never had to negotiate before starting a project together. They only send invoices after the fact and even scale costs based on turnaround time.

Unlike prior developers I’ve worked with, they never demand payment upfront. MageComp is a rare results-oriented team, rather than just being financially motivated. This friendly approach combined with a valuable ROI makes their price point fair and appealing.

They’ve been unavailable at times, perhaps due to the time zone difference. We’ve also had a few issues with turnaround times. If I have a critical problem, however, I can always rely on them to solve it.

One time when my site crashed, I called them during the middle of the night. They immediately started working to get it back online. I’m very thankful for this level of accommodation. I doubt any other vendor would exert the same effort and responsivity I’ve seen MageComp deliver.

Future clients should schedule official deadlines. Sometimes, we don’t know how long the team will take to complete work. They’re very busy at times, so I suggest asking them how much time they need. From my experience, it may not be possible for them to complete same-day requests without advance notice. Had I known this, I wouldn’t have approached them for those tasks.

Overall Score They’re friendly, prompt, and proficient. MageComp can handle anything.
    Some timelines have been missed.
    We don’t have to negotiate about prices beforehand.
    If they understand the requirements, they’ll find a way to deliver good quality results.

Web Development for Data Platform Services' Client

"They are skilled developers and have a very strong understanding of the Magento platforms."

Jul. 2017 - Feb. 2018

MageComp developed, customized, and fine-tuned a Magento e-commerce platform. They also trained the staff on the functionalities of Magento.

Phoenix, Arizonia
Owner, Data Platform Services Company

The team was exceptionally skilled in Magento development and responsive to issues and feedback. The e-commerce platform was launched without any complaints about its functionality.

I am the owner of a data platform services company that works on database development and business intelligence.

What challenge were you trying to address with MageComp?

We received a request for a Magento based development site but did not have the talent on-site. We were looking for a partner to outsource the development.

MageComp thoroughly trained our staff on the functionalities of the Magento platform. They developed and customized the e-commerce platform, and they executed Linux commands to fine-tune the infrastructure. They were solely responsible for the technical and functional side of the e-commerce platform.

I worked with four of their developers.

How did you come to work with MageComp?

I was recommended to MageComp by a trusted source.

We started the project in July 2017 through February 2018.

We invested $4,000 for the engagement.

The Magento workflow is very customized, but MageComp was very skilled on the platform. Our clients were very happy with the results and paid for the project without complaints. They did a great job from a development perspective.

How did MageComp perform from a project management standpoint?

They were not responsible for project management and we hired them for only development. They were very responsive and answered our questions even after the project was finished. We used Skype voice and chat, and relayed videos on the computer to show the code, bugs, and how to solve issues. Gaurav (Director and Co-Founder, MageComp) understood our company’s needs.

Our project had minor management issues as they did not have an internal project manager. We had to step up and fill that role by organizing them in our ticketing and bug tracking system. However, they were only hired to excel at Magento development and they did that perfectly.

I would tell potential American customers to hire their own designer with functional specs to patch up the design documents.

They require an internal project manager.