Web Design, Development and Digital Marketing

Since 2000, Ladybugz Interactive has been providing creative web design, development, digital marketing, and web hosting and support services to growing businesses in Boston and beyond.

2002
Southborough, MA
  • 7 Turnpike Road, Suite 11
    Southborough, MA 01772

Unique Dental Offices - Worcester, Framingham, Putham, Winchendon, Leominster MA

Kidsborough - Afterschool Programs in MetroWest Boston

Friendly Crossways Retreat Center - Massachusetts Wedding and Retreat Venue

ADHD Essentials - Educational and Parental ADHD Coaching

Colucci Law Firm - A Boston Law Firm with multiple locations

North Central MA Chamber of Commerce

North Central MA Development Corporation

Website Design for a Local Manufacturer of Wire and Display Products

New England Wire Products needed to ramp-up their marketing efforts by updating their brand and website to reflect their growth and reputation within the point-of-purchase retail merchandising industry. NEWP wanted to improve corporate communications among its three locations to celebrate the company’s accomplishments and to stay in touch with their diverse employee base. In addition, In addition, it was important to NEWP to leverage its loyal customer base by making good marketing use of testimonials they routinely receive.

Working with Red Javelin, Ladybugz Interactive focused on developing a new logo and website for New England Wire Products. The company logo was designed with a modern motif that maintained the color, look and feel of their long-time brand. Ladybugz Interactive created a logo and style guide that successfully instills the company’s mantra, “American Made” into their brand.

Ladybugz Interactive created a responsive WordPress website that...

Website Design for Boston Area Corporate Relocation Company

When companies find the perfect location, the hard part is getting settled.  Programming, building out and moving into a new space can be a challenge. Holm & Associates takes the pain out of project managing relocations. Holm & Associates deliver an on-time, on-budget seamless performance with minimal business disruptions. Holm & Associates offers integrated solutions to seamlessly manage change, making work-life easier for everyone.

Holm & Associates came to Ladybugz Interactive Agency looking or a new responsive website design that would better represent their company and the services provided. They required a web solution that would be easy to manage and update. They also required a brand and logo refresh.

The result, an updated look, and feel, and a responsive website that better represents the brand it the services provided. Ladybugz Interactive also supports and hosts the new website for Holm & Associates. They know that when they need...

Website Design and Digital Marketing for MA based Dental Offices

Your Dental Health Partners did their research before hiring Boston website design and marketing company Ladybugz Interactive Agency to redesign all of their websites and help grow their dental practices online.

To date, new dental website redesigns have been implemented for 8 practices and that number grows as the successful Central Mass continues to experience success with their online efforts. Our web design + marketing agency went through several interviews with this dental website client before they decided on one of the many digital strategies that were presented to them.

Ladybugz was also hired on retainer to grow the presences of all the dental practices online. The strategy includes using Google search + SEO, social media marketing + advertising, Google advertising, content marketing & the use of landing pages to measure results.

Online inquiries are received daily for new patient services (before none were received) and the of tracking...

Website Redesign for Boston Area Pharmaceutical Biotech Start-up Company

Boston is a hub for biotech startups and Ladybugz Interactive is highly experienced at serving that when it comes to affordable, professional high-end WordPress website design.

AmberGen, Inc. is a privately-held, Boston-area company founded in 1995 to commercialize pioneering photonic technology developed at Boston University’s Molecular Biophysics Laboratory and the Photonics Center. The company’s mission is to innovate in the area of therapeutics and diagnostics by solving key problems that limit progress in medicine. AmberGen’s approach combines patented techniques in proteomics and light-based control of biomolecules.

AmberGen, Inc. was looking for an impressive web presence to highlight the progress of their technology. Ladybugz Interactive created a custom WordPress website with an easy to use content management system. Ambergen was also looking to complete the project within an 8 week period which was successfully achieved.

Website Design for Virginia Area Vineyard + Event Venue

Valley Road Vineyards came to Boston website design and marketing company Ladybugz Interactive Agency looking for a new responsive website that would be very visual, easy to update and integrate some features to help promote events and programs. The Ladybugz team created a fully-responsive WordPress website that highlights pictures and products, is easy to navigate and easy for the client to update with new pictures and events. Some features of the site include an events calendar, a product catalog, a newsletter sign-up, Google Analytics and social media integration (Instagram).

Website for a Country Wedding Venue and Retreat Center

Friendly Crossways Retreat Center and Wedding Venue was looking for a new responsive website to help increase wedding and retreat inquiries, help rank better for SEO, and highlight more recent photos from the beautiful farm property. Ladybugz Interactive Agency created a custom photo-centric design that was developed on the WordPress Platform. The new Friendly Crossways website is now fully responsive and ranks much higher in search engines. The site speed has also increased, the site is easy-to-navigate and simple to manage from the back-end. The site also hosts easy to use wedding and retreat inquiry forms, that yield sales leads from online searches, social media and directory listings. Ladybugz Interactive also integrated Google Analytics to help Friendly Crossways Retreat Center monitor web traffic and trends. Ladybugz Interactive Agency also provides Friendly Crossways with integrated digital marketing service to help the business stay high on the search engines, and at top...

Award-winning Website Design for Start-up Biotech Company

Onconova Therapeutics, Inc. is a Phase 3 stage biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering and developing novel small molecule drug candidates to treat cancer.

Onconova Therapeutics, Inc., Newtown, PA, came to Ladybugz Interactive looking for a clean, scientific, modern responsive biotech website redesign.

Onconova Therapeutics, Inc. had a clear idea of what they wanted for a design, and Ladybugz Interactive was able to deliver a unique, design savvy, simple biotech site.

Features of the site include a WordPress content management system that allows the client to update blog posts, photos, pipeline and more. Several CTAs or Calls to Action are designed around the site to entice interested parties.

The site also features a resource section for those affected by Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS) a rare blood cancer. An investors/media section integrates with NASDAQ and highlights investor activity, press releases and shareholder info.

...

Award-winning Website Design for an After-school Education Program

Kidsborough is a before and after school and summer program that provides enrichment based curriculum programs to children in grades K-8. The company required an updated web presence that would promote and serve as a tool for each location site and provide parents with information about each site.

Kidsborough worked with Boston Web Design and Marketing Company Ladybugz Interactive to produce an attractive, simplified website that could serve as both a promotion and a business tool for the organization. Each Kidsborough location has it’s own page of information including site leaders, events, programs and more and is easily updatable using the WordPress CMS platform. The site is colorful and attractive and easy to navigate and find out more about children’s programs.

Parents can download registration forms, find out about all of the Kidsborough locations and programs, see location announcements and photos, stay updated on schedules and cancellations, view in multiple...

Website Redesign for Pharmaceutical/Biotech Company

Arista Biologicals required a new biotech website design and came to Ladybugz Interactive looking for an updated logo, new site design and updated print collateral that would better show off their PA-based company’s success at an upcoming trade show.

The new biotech company’s logo was designed and used to update print collateral, along with an upgrade to a beautiful responsive website design. All of the projects were completed in time to show off by the conference deadline. The site highlights the company’s products or reagents, services and equipment.

The biotech website design is built on the WordPress platform and has an easy-to-use back-end management system to manage product details, addition of new products, update new reagents, and equipment.

The full-screen design is visually pleasing along with having an easy to navigate user interface. Arista Biologicals also trusts us with it's hosting and website support.

Bryley Systems

Bryley Systems came to Ladybugz Interactive looking for help with an already underway website. Ladybugz helped Bryley customize their website design onto a WordPress template that made it easier to build from the ground up. Ladybugz provided assistance through the entire process of building the website along with Q A and WordPress training. Our company also hosts and provides support for Bryley System’s new website.

WordPress Web Redesign for VC Firm

"They were very professional. Working with them was a great experience."

As part of a rebranding, Ladybugz redesigned and iterated a website using WordPress. Now, an arm of Ladybugz manages site updates.

Boston, Massachusetts
Manager, Mass Ventures

The redesigned site is more sophisticated design-wise and, as such, has been well-received. Ladybugz accepts constructive input well, but also brings creative ideas of their own to the table at a reasonable value.

I’m a manager at MassVentures, a venture capital firm located in Massachusetts.

What challenge were you trying to address with Ladybugz Interactive Agency?

We were changing our firm name from Massachusetts Technology Development Corporation to MassVentures, so we needed to redesign and rebrand our website to reflect that. We also wanted the new website to reach a broader customer base in the Massachusetts area.

We gave Ladybugz information about our firm, then they submitted design ideas to us. When we agreed upon a design, they built the site in WordPress. We continued to provide them with updates to our portfolio and company information so they could revise the site. We now work with a design and digital marketing agency affiliated with Ladybugz to make further updates to the site.

We initially worked with Lysa (Founder and Partner, Ladybugz Interactive Agency), who is now the VP of sales and marketing for the affiliate agency, so we continue to work with her.

How did you come to work with Ladybugz Interactive Agency?

We were considering two other companies aside from Ladybugz, but one of our PR team members worked with Lysa in the past, so we felt most comfortable teaming up with her group.

We invested approximately $3,000.

We began working with them in 2013 and the website was completed over the course of a few months.

We’ve received very positive feedback on the website. It represents our company is a sleek, modern way.

How did Ladybugz Interactive Agency perform from a project management standpoint?

They were very responsive to our needs—usually via email.

They had excellent ideas for our website.

No. I didn’t run into any major problems with them.

Discuss with them what you’d like to be done. They’re very receptive to your ideas and expectations.

Overall Score They were very professional. Working with them was a great experience.
    We didn’t experience any delays. They met all of our deadlines.
    They did excellent work for the price.
    There were minimal issues while working with them.

Web Redesign For ADHD Coaching Organization

"They’re welcoming and interested in talking about my ideas."

Sep. - Oct. 2016

Ladybugz Interactive Agency redesigned a WordPress website based on existing branding and color palettes. They focused on adding multimedia across the site, and also helped with SEO and an e-book landing page.

Shrewsbury, Massachusetts
Brendan Mahan
Founder, ADHD Essentials

Since Ladybugz’s work, email referrals have tripled, and 5-10 inquiries a week come directly from the new website. They’re a communicative and friendly team, and they are diligent about progress updates and keeping the project moving forward. They provide a warm, collaborative work atmosphere.

I am an ADHD coach running ADHD Essentials. I take part in speaking engagements, staff development, and work one-on-one with ADHD kids and their parents, helping them navigate the challenges of this disorder.

What challenge were you trying to address with Ladybugz Interactive Agency?

If you don’t have a website, you don’t exist. Mine wasn’t that great, and I needed to step it up a bit and add more multimedia elements. I can write, and I can work with ADHD sufferers, but, when it comes to building a website, I have no idea. I needed a local partner whom I could visit physically in order to specify what I wanted to be changed or added.

Ladybugz Interactive completely redesigned my WordPress site. They asked me what I wanted the site to look like, and were interested in customizing it to me. I gave examples of websites that I liked, and also looked at Ladybugz’s other work. Because I have a graphic designer, I came up with the color scheme, which had already been tied to business cards and material I use during presentations. They used this as a basis, and filled in any holes. I didn’t feel a need to modify the final result too much, but there was give-and-take, so Ladybugz was open to any changes I wanted to make.

They also took care of SEO, helping my site be seen online, and designed a landing page for one of my e-books. I haven’t asked Ladybugz for any content marketing services, but I’m sure they could provide this. Mostly, I wanted the website to be finished, since I have a full-time job. I haven’t dived too deeply into other details.

They added a copy based on some samples provided by them. I know what my business is, so I was comfortable doing this. Ladybugz made sure that the site was connected with my various social media pages, and basically gave me a home online. They structured it well, based on an understanding of web design and living on the internet.

The site has many of the usual components, including a contact form, a Home page, and an About Me page. There is also a section which talks about the ADHD disorder, a piece on the services I provide, and a media page containing some books, podcasts, and other material. I haven’t been doing enough with the last one, but that is my fault.

How did you come to work with Ladybugz Interactive Agency?

I found out about them through my graphic artist. I contacted Ladybugz, and they understood what I wanted. I also appreciated that they’re 20 minutes away from me.

How much have you invested with Ladybugz Interactive Agency?

The cost of their work was between $1,000 and $1,500.

I started working with Ladybugz Interactive in September 2016. The site took 1 month to complete.

I’m not good at tracking metrics, but my email referrals have tripled or quadrupled. I receive between 5 and 10 inquiries per week, entirely due to the website.

I dragged the project by not providing information, but they could have delivered it much quicker. Ladybugz has been easy to work with, and they know what they’re doing. I was kept informed about our general progress and deadlines. I really like the fact that they’re 20 minutes away, and I can visit them if I want to. The team is friendly, and I can actually joke around with them. This is exactly the kind of atmosphere I want to work in.

What did you find most impressive about Ladybugz Interactive Agency?

I’ve gone to their office whenever I had a question, and I find Ladybugz’ team phenomenal as people. It’s clear that everyone enjoys each other’s company, and that they like working there. They’re welcoming and interested in talking about my ideas. We have been discussing things beyond the website, including me setting up some workshops for Ladybugz.

Are there any areas Ladybugz Interactive Agency could improve?

Nothing comes to mind.

Ladybugz did a better job than me.
    The estimates were correct.
    It’s been phenomenal.
    I have recommended them to friends and colleagues.

Web Design For Chamber of Commerce

"I brag about their customer service."

2015 - Ongoing

Ladybugz Interactive Agency conducted multiple full-scale design and rebranding initiatives, incorporating existing database structures and providing SEO to boost functionality and visitor engagement.

Boston, Massachusetts
Matt Myers
Marketing Manager, North Central Massachusetts Chamber of Commerce

Thanks to Ladybugz Interactive Agency’s creative precision, each website boasts seamless navigation and reliable performance, contributing to significant increases in event registration across the platforms. The team’s accessibility, adherence to timelines, and affordable rates continue to impress.

The North Central Massachusetts Chamber of Commerce is a B2B organization focused on economic development in the region. Under the chamber umbrella, we have a few other affiliates, including the North Central Massachusetts Development Corporation and the Johnny Appleseed Trail Association.

What challenge were you trying to address with Ladybugz Interactive Agency?

When we reached out to Ladybugz, we wanted to do a website redesign amidst a full-scale rebranding effort. Our chamber has operated for 30 years, so it was time for an update. Ladybugz provided a logo redesign and some printed materials and redesigned our website, which was very outdated at the time.

We started with the logo in order to pinpoint our color base. Next, on our end, we looked up other relevant chambers and business associations’ websites that have been nominated for national awards. We wanted to find a good example of our goals. We sent those ideas to Ladybugz, and they proposed different designs and templates. After some back and forth, we finally settled on a design. They populated it and worked with us to get the right photos from our database. They used WordPress to develop the website.

Ladybugz had to work with our database company (Steve Boyle and Associates [SBA]) to make sure that the pages work, are secure, and look seamless when people are navigating our site. That was one of our biggest challenges. They’ve also helped us with some SEO.

We’re a dynamic organization, and we host 130 events a year. Ladybugz did some work for our other organizations as well. Last fall, the designed a new website for the North Central Massachusetts Development Corporation. When we started a regional gift card program, they did that website. The challenge with that program was we needed the right certificates to take payments securely. Our tourism website, Johnny Appleseed Trail Association, was designed 4 years ago by another company. Ladybugz troubleshot that website and kept it running without any issues.

How did you come to work with Ladybugz Interactive Agency?

We started working with Ladybugz when we were looking to redesign our website. We sent off an RFP to every web designer in the North Central Massachusetts area. We got a number of proposals back, and they quickly became a top choice. After the interview process, we chose them to work on our website. In order to preserve the same look and feel across all of our affiliates, we asked them to do other websites as well.

How much have you invested with Ladybugz Interactive Agency?

For the 3 separate websites, we’ve spent around 50,000.

We last worked together 2 years ago. They host all 3 of our major websites, plus our 2 mini-sites. We’re still partnering with them, and we’re looking to redesign our tourism website in the upcoming fiscal year.

We track numbers through our online event registrations, which has been significantly higher. With our previous chamber website, a lot of people had to call to register for events due to the insufficient system. That’s no longer the case. We also track our SEO, but I don’t have any of those numbers available.

They were awesome, especially during the first project. Chambers are normally short-staffed, but we’re fairly large with a staff of 12. I and our president mainly worked on the redesign. Even when dealing with a variety of roles, they kept us on track while also giving us the time and space that we needed to do all of our other work.

What did you find most impressive about Ladybugz Interactive Agency?

I brag about their customer service. No matter what issue we’ve had—even on a weekend or late at night—they’ve always been right there with us. They’re always happy to help with minor edits or quick changes to make the sites as effective as possible.

Are there any areas Ladybugz Interactive Agency could improve?

No. We’ve worked with them on multiple sites, and we’ll continue our partnership.

We always had multiple tasks to juggle, but they kept us on the schedule we agreed to originally.
    They definitely stuck to their estimates. They’re affordable, especially compared to the previous website redesigns that we’ve done with other vendors.
    They’ve put together great sites for us.