Calgary Digital Marketing Agency

BRONZE VERIFIED

Our passion is delivering massive sustainable growth for our clients through the magic of digital marketing. Our digital marketing strategists specialize in creating growth solutions which increase the number of qualified sales leads through highly conversion optimized web design, search engine optimization, pay per click advertising, social media advertising, and reputation management.

We've worked with both B2C and B2B small, medium, and enterprise businesses across a variety of industries.

Originally founded in 2012, Konstruct Digital is an Alberta born digital marketing agency based in Calgary. Contact us today and grow your business!

Calgary, Canada

YWCA Calgary, Chamco, Bucars RV, Lone Star Plumbing, Renoworks, Athabasca University, Bow River Hearing, and Willow Park Wines and Spirits.

SEO & PPC for Events Company

“We never had to chase them for anything. Rather, they followed up with us when needed.”

Sep. 2019 - Mar. 2020

Konstruct Digital managed digital marketing for an event company. They handled Google Ads, display ads, and native ads, and SEO efforts. Optimizing each campaign, they tracked success through analytics.

Krystle Holdegaard
Marketing Specialist, dmg events

In addition to boosting web traffic, the ads increased registration for industry events. Team leads were creative and thought outside the box, bringing fresh perspectives to the project.  Additionally, they were proactive and managed the project well.

I work for dmg events in the energy division. I’m a marketing specialist.

What challenge were you trying to address with Konstruct Digital?

We don’t have the inhouse knowledge for digital campaigns, PPC campaigns, and SEO. We needed to bring our digital presence up a notch, so we were looking for a local company that we could meet with to reach our goals.

First, we were just looking for Google Ads and support with PPC campaigns. However, Konstruct Digital became an extension of our team. This ended up being really great for us because they also provide SEO consulting and support, and helped us through the rebranding processes.

Then they supported our PPC campaigns, Google Ads, display ads, and native ad. In conjunction with that, they wrote content for each ad.

They also tracked each campaign’s success through analytics, managing the ads to optimize them.

We met with three of them. We worked closely with Valerie and Amanda.

How did you come to work with Konstruct Digital?

We are a global business with offices in London and Dubai, but working with vendors there can be difficult because we’re in Calgary and the time zone differences are substantial. We were searching for a local agency. They stood out because they’re a boutique agency and were able to be an extension of our team.

Once we set up the initial meeting, our personalities meshed well. We were able to talk about what we were looking for and they were able to provide solutions to those issues.

It was roughly $25,000–$30,000.

We started at the end of September 2019 and put our campaign on pause in March 2020 due to COVID-19. However, we’re working on a contract for 2020–2021.

Website traffic was a big indicator and we saw a big increase due to our PPC campaigns. Specific to our industry, we saw an increase in leads for an exhibition we were hosting. There was also a boost in attendee registration and admission submissions. Compared to last year, we saw success in increasing our digital presence.

How did Konstruct Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

They did a good job. Our marketing team is small but mighty; they were on top of deadlines and talked through relevant news and projects in our industry. We appreciated that they were on top of everything and thought ahead. We never had to chase them for anything. Rather, they followed up with us when needed. That helped us meet the deadlines we set at the beginning of the project. But also, it helped nurture that relationship between our two companies.

They really know what they’re doing. I know some companies talk the talk but don’t walk the walk. Konstruct Digital, on the other hand, delivered. I worked closely with the digital specialist and she was obviously very competent at her job, writing content, finding things that are relevant, and linking together two ideas together we haven’t thought of. She thought outside of the box and it really helped our digital campaign.

I don’t think so.

Have an open conversation at the beginning of the project. But also, I would encourage you to include Konstruct Digital as an extension of your team. With more information, the more beneficial the engagement will be. They will reciprocate your efforts.

Web Dev, SEO & Google Ads for Therapy Practice

"They’re enthusiastic and passionate about their work."

Mar. 2020 - Ongoing

Konstruct Digital provides digital marketing services to generate leads. The team designed a logo and rebuilt a website to support SEO initiatives. They continue to direct SEO and Google Ads campaigns.

Paige Abbott
Owner, Sana Psychological

Konstruct Digital successfully advanced the client’s rankings in search results and increased organic traffic by 300% and conversion rates by 140%. The team provides tools that enable a seamless engagement. Their dedicated customer service demonstrates a valuable commitment to the partnership.

I’m a registered psychologist and own a therapy business. I started my private practice in September 2019.

What challenge were you trying to address with Konstruct Digital?

My goals were to boost my organic rankings and generate more leads. I wanted to have more business coming my way.

When I started with Konstruct, I asked them to improve the SEO on my website. Konstruct continues to manage SEO and paid Google Ads campaigns.

After exclusively managing SEO initiatives, their team recommended that rebuild my website to further improve my rankings. They then revamped my entire website. Their team moved the website to a different platform and managed all of the links from the content that I helped to create. They also designed a logo for my business.

Initially, my main point of contact was Amanda (Managing Partner). She delegated that to Joel (Head of Service Delivery) who’s now my main point of contact. He manages the SEO and Google Ads work. During the website redesign, I also communicated with one of their designers.

How did you come to work with Konstruct Digital?

I searched for SEO services in my local area. I interviewed a couple of companies but during our initial conversation, Konstruct seemed down to earth. Unlike other companies, they didn’t try to take advantage of me. Their quote was realistic. I also followed them on Instagram and liked what their team posted.

Over the course of our time together, the investment totals around $8,500.

I started working with them in March 2020, and our partnership's ongoing.

Since starting to work with Konstruct, I’ve experienced 300% growth in organic traffic and 140% improvement in conversion rates. I noticed growth in traffic and rankings prior to the new website’s launch. Following its launch, I saw even greater improvements. Their team created a beautiful website.

How did Konstruct Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team’s excellent. They quickly complete tasks and clearly state timelines. In terms of online billing, it’s easy. They send an invoice that I pay online.

They’re a smaller team that’s local to my area, and I personally appreciate those qualities. I feel just as valued and prioritized as much as a company with a huge budget by Konstruct. They’re enthusiastic and passionate about their work.

Honestly, at this point, nothing comes to mind. They’re growing, and I hope that they maintain their small business feel.

Talk to them about your needs and budget. Konstruct’s open to providing suggestions and feedback. If you don’t want to move in those directions, they’re more than happy to meet you where you are. For example, their team was willing to exclusively continue their SEO initiatives. However, they provided a good rationale for why it would be worthwhile to revamp my website.

Web Dev & SEO for Parking Lot Line Painting and Maintenance

"They genuinely care about how people feel about our company."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Konstruct Digital redesigned and rebuilt a website to support a franchise system. They executed a campaign to promote a media appearance. They manage digital marketing campaigns to enhance an online presence.

John Evans
President & Founder, EverLine Coatings and Services

Konstruct Digital implemented effective SEO and PPC initiatives that facilitated significant growth in revenue. The team’s social media marketing campaigns increased engagement across platforms. Their flexibility and knowledge of the client’s brand identity ensure a lasting partnership.

I’m the president and founder of EverLine Coatings and Services. We’re a nationwide parking lot line painting and asphalt maintenance company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Konstruct Digital?

We brought on Konstruct when we started our franchise system. We needed a proper digital presence. We tried to build one ourselves but weren’t skilled enough to be effective.

Konstruct redesigned and redeveloped our website in accordance with our marketing materials. They expanded on all of our different services and built the website to be scalable for our franchise system. Their team ensured the site was searchable and easy to use.

Later, Konstruct managed a whole PR campaign related to our appearance on Dragon’s Den. They reached out to different media outlets and used social media to make sure that everyone knew the details for our appearance.

Their team continues to manage SEO campaigns, ensuring that our franchises across major cities come up first in Google's search results. They manage our Google Ads campaign too. Their team ensures that when people search for our services, we populate multiple listings on the first page of the results.

They also built a social media presence that suits the nature of our organization. Their team manages campaigns on Facebook. Instagram, and Twitter.

I work with three people from Konstruct.

How did you come to work with Konstruct Digital?

I researched and interviewed about eight marketing firms. The key factor in our decision was that Konstruct wanted to grow with us. Their team knew where we were and wanted to be a part of our story.

To revamp the website, we spent about $8,000. Now, we spend about $3,500 a month.

We first hired them in 2017, and our partnership’s ongoing.

When we started with Konstruct, we made $1.1 million in revenue. In 2019, we had a $4.5 million run. This year, we’re expecting to hit $7 million in revenue.

We’ve seen a 700% growth in organic traffic and a 200% growth in keywords. We also gained significantly more followers on social media as a result of their work. They attained first search results listings for all of our franchises.

How did Konstruct Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

We use G Suite to share files and typically communicate via email. They’ve done a tremendous job. Their team takes charge and cares about maximizing our exposure. They’re amenable, so it’s easy to work with them. I’m happy to have them in my corner.

They genuinely care about how people feel about our company. Their team captured the heart of our organization and portrayed that in our website design and social media posts.

I’ve been happy with them. We collaborate on an annual strategic plan, but that should probably be done quarterly.

Do your homework and come to the table with a solid understanding of what they can do and have done. Make sure their experiences align with your expectations.

Web Development & SEO for Driver Training Company

"Not only was their work impeccable, but the team also produced what we had envisioned."

Jan. - Feb. 2018

Konstruct Digital developed a website for a driver training company. The team built and designed the site before going on to implement SEO and PPC campaigns for the client.

Office Manager, Wheels Training Centre

The engagement led to a notable increase in search ranking and organic traffic, meeting the goals of the internal team. Konstruct Digital communicates regularly with the client and responds quickly to ensure a smooth workflow. The team is hard-working and driven.

We are a government approved, fully licensed and insured Alberta training facility that provides both Driver Training & Motorcycle Training courses in Calgary. I am the Office Manager.

For what projects/services did your company hire Konstruct Digital, and what were your goals?

Konstruct created our company website as we were a new start up business. The website is one of the main portions of our business as most people use the web to research companies and with a website that is fresh, eye appealing and easy to maneuver, students/clients feel confident signing up for a course with our company. Konstruct also provides us with continued Website Hosting and Digital Marketing such as SEO Services and AdWords Management.

How did you select Konstruct Digital and what were the deciding factors?

Our first office was located in a business centre. We felt that we wanted to use other businesses within that centre. Konstruct was one of the business. Having no knowledge of how to even start building a website, Konstruct worked together with Wheels to create a action-oriented marketing strategy and website that captured our audience's attention.

Describe the scope of work in detail, including the project steps, key deliverables, and technologies used.

We had a meeting to discuss our our goals and objectives. Konstruct team designed and developed an informational website and they constantly update our content to reflect our company's services.

How many people from the vendor's team worked with you, and what were their positions?

We worked with the Marketing Director and Digital Strategist.

Can you share any measurable outcomes of the project or general feedback about the deliverables?

We have seen a noticeable increase in organic traffic, as well as search engine ranking. Extremely important for our business as competition is high.

Describe their project management style, including communication tools and timelines.

Great team to work with and very detailed in schedule and delivery expectations. Consistent communication through emails and meetings provided quick answers to any questions or concerns.

What did you find most impressive or unique about this company?

Not only was their work impeccable, but the team also produced what we had envisioned. They understood our goals and they did a fabulous job creating and designing our website. They truly CARE about our business succeeding and have gone above and beyond to help us achieve this.

Are there any areas for improvement or something they could have done differently?

We have had NO issues or concerns with Konstruct.

Web Dev & SEO for Fireplace Manufacturer

"Their communication is impressive combined with their quality of work."

Oct. 2019 - Ongoing

Konstruct Digital updated a WordPress website for a business, fixing existing issues and remaining on a retainer to potential errors. They also update and optimize the content on the site.

Alex Roudinski
Owner, The Bio Flame

The support from Konstruct Digital has contributed to a growing rank for the business on Google. In addition to earning them more traffic, their dedication to quick response time and availability stands out. Customers can expect an easy-to-work-with, knowledgeable partner.

I’m the owner of Bio Flame. We manufacture and distribute ethanol fireplaces.

What challenge were you trying to address with Konstruct Digital?

We were facing issues with our website, so we hired them to help update and optimize our platform.

They fix any issues or errors with our WordPress site. Our content is also updated by their team to ensure it’s optimized.

At any given point, I work with 2–4 people from their team.

How did you come to work with Konstruct Digital?

We found them online and used Clutch to read about them. Based on our meetings and overall first impressions, we felt they were the best fit.

We’ve spent between $30,000–$35,000.

We started working together in October 2019 and we currently have them on an ongoing retainer.

They’ve done a great job. We’ve increased our rank on Google to the first page for a lot of our keywords. Aside from that, even our organic traffic is increasing month-over-month and each year.

How did Konstruct Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re great. Since we have one main point of contact, everything gets done behind the scenes which is exactly what we want.

Their communication is impressive combined with their quality of work. They respond to me within thirty minutes at any given time, which is great. Based on the results, their work is great, too.

No, there’s nothing I can honestly think of.

Stop working with your current provider and reach out to Konstruct Digital—I really recommend them.

SEO for Canadian Law Firm

"The team at Konstruct Digital seemed interested in growing our business."

Oct. 2019 - Ongoing

In an attempt to increase a law firm’s web presence, Konstruct Digital was tasked with SEO services and content creation. They also performed site analysis.

Kayle Paustian
Fractional CFO, Navigator Law LLP

Quick to respond and skilled in their field, the team at Konstruct Digital increased impressions, search ranking, and traffic for the client. Their communicative approach supplemented their ability to deliver high-quality content. Customers can expect a dedicated and attentive team.

I’m the fractional CFO at a law firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with Konstruct Digital?

We were trying to increase our web presence. We also wanted to increase the amount of traffic and customers we were receiving from online searches.

The team started our engagement with performing analysis on our website, making suggestions on how to improve our site performance, and creating content to drive searches. Our primary focus with Konstruct Digital has been SEO. Eventually, we will probably have them work with Google Ads and other digital marketing services.

Throughout this process, we’ve worked with four people from their team.

How did you come to work with Konstruct Digital?

What drove us to work with Konstruct Digital was their presentation. Their team comes off as very competent, friendly, and knowledgeable. The team at Konstruct Digital seemed interested in growing our business.

We’ve spent a little over $9,000 so far.

We started working with Konstruct Digital in October 2019.

The team at Konstruct Digital helped achieve our goals. It’s early in the engagement, but we’re beginning to see results. From when we’ve started, we’ve seen our web traffic double. We’ve also had different keywords ranking, along with an increase in impressions.

How did Konstruct Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

At the start of the engagement, Konstruct Digital put together a game plan for us. Most of the time, we communicate through email. They’re fast to respond. I don’t think I’ve had to wait more than a day for them to get back to me. Their team is also quick at creating high-quality content.

They’re the only SEO company I’ve ever worked with. Compared to any other company I’ve worked with, they seem like they care about their clients’ success.

No, not that I can think of.

Make sure that you’re upfront with your expectations and ensure that you’re providing clear communication on what you want them to work on. Customers should also follow their suggestions because Konstruct Digital is great at what they do.

Overall Score They’re attentive, caring, and a great team to work with.
    They meet expectations.
    We seem to be getting a great value and high-quality work. I’ve had no complaints whatsoever.
    They’ve met any deadlines. Their content has also been fantastic.
    I have no issue recommending Konstruct Digital for their SEO work.

SEO & Web Design for Commercial Real Estate Firm

"Their customer service, ability to grasp our brand very quickly, professionalism, and skillset are exceptional."

June 2018 - Ongoing

Konstruct Digital provides SEO and web design services for a commercial real estate firm. They led a website audit and keyword strategy. They now host the website and make improvements as needed.

Marketing & Comm. Specialist, Commercial Real Estate Firm

The firm has seen higher rankings and traffic year over year, leading to an expanded scope for Konstruct Digital. The team delivers high-quality results and has also improved the site's usability. Their high level of customer service and clear expertise make for a valuable collaboration.

Our firm owns, operates, and manages commercial and residential real estate nationally, with the head office located in Calgary, AB. I work within the Brand and Community department, responsible for various mar/comm initiatives, and manage the work Konstruct does for us regarding our website and online presence.

For what projects/services did your company hire Konstruct Digital?

Initially we hired Konstruct to strictly do SEO for us. That grew into additional positive reputation management, and they are now also our web host for our site strategicgroup.ca.

We wanted to grow SEO and our search rankings online for both our residential properties and commercial leasing opportunities. Our website is more efficient, user friendly, and easily searchable now. We also want to manage the company's positive reputation and the CEO's reputation.

I conducted a thorough search for local SEO vendors in Calgary AB. Previously, our provider was located in Ontario and that didn't make sense to us for many reasons. After my searching, I am confident I made the right choice by approaching Konstruct. They delivered in SEO goals, and they help us in many different ways now.

Konstruct met with us regularly in the beginning stages of our project scope and expectations. They did a thorough audit of our website and came prepared to us with a comprehensive recommendations list. Our website is keyword optimized allowing for better internet searches. We focus on good news stories that are optimized, which help our reputation. We have also shifted our PRM regarding our CEO, where we experienced a misalignment with our company and brand, and that's improved too, with continued work in this area. Konstruct also continues to be our web host of choice, and does some web design for us too, improving our website overall, and making it more user friendly.

Initially, I dealt with co-partners, Amanda and Matt. They have a small and reliable team of professionals that assist us regularly.

Our website continues to perform well and the work Konstruct has completed to date meets or exceeds our expectations. Our google rating is up and our website search ranking is up. Keyword rankings fluctuate, and the team at Konstruct is monitoring this regularly for best practice and growth.

• 65% increase to overall website traffic year over year
  • 52% increase to organic search (SEO) traffic year over year
  • 27% increase to contact form submissions made through the website year over year

We communicate regularly with Konstruct's team. Email is the most efficient form of communication for us. Their turn around time is amazing. A+ customer service! Meetings and phone calls are usually scheduled and required when the scope of a project is larger or new.

Website SEO and digital marketing are areas of a business that are hard to grasp sometimes. Continued discussions of terminology and processes and how something technical can relate to better use of a search tab, or clickability, or ranking is super helpful. Laymen's terms are needed in this industry to fully appreciate the functions of SEO, HTML, web, and internet.

Web Dev for Temporary Housing Assistance Company

"We appreciate their speed and open communication—we’re never left in the dark."

Feb. - Apr. 2019

Konstruct Digital provides ongoing support to revamp a brand. They’ve updated existing marketing materials and produced new versions. Alongside this, they continuously make changes to a site and add features.

Rajesh Manan
President, Accomsure Ltd

The work delivered has contributed to great success for the company, including more engagement and business from customers. Users love the new designs, leading to greater overall confidence in the brand. As a partner, Konstruct Digital continues to be reliable, supportive and transparent.

I’m the president of Accomsure Ltd. We provide temporary housing for individuals who’ve been displaced by an insurance claim.

What challenge were you trying to address with Konstruct Digital?

We wanted to revamp our brand, including our marketing materials and website.

They helped us focus on the messaging since we have a wide customer base in our business. We needed the language to identify with both insurance companies and their customers, and policyholders. They updated our current logo and redesigned our website. Additionally, on the site, they added new functionalities, including a property search function. Their team also revamped some of our offline media, like our pamphlets and pull up banners.

We primarily work with Amanda (Partner & Client Marketing Director, Konstruct Digital); she serves as our account manager. Maximillian (Web Developer, Konstruct Digital) also supports the technical aspects of the project.

How did you come to work with Konstruct Digital?

One of our employees had worked with Konstruct Digital in the past, so we followed their recommendation. We interviewed them along with three other companies. Ultimately, we chose them because of how they talked us through the process.

The main part of the project cost $10,000, but there are other tasks outside of that price.

We worked together on the bulk of the project from February–April, but we use them on an ongoing basis for smaller tasks, like new business cards or design work.

We have definitely seen an increase in customer contact through the website. We’ve received more submissions claims, which is awesome for us. All of the designs and materials have been well received by our customer base, too.

How did Konstruct Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve performed very well throughout the project. They give proactive updates, so I never have to chase them down to understand what stage we were at. If there are any delays on the timeline, they let us know ahead of time and explain it. The communication, which is primarily through Amanda and over email, is fantastic.

A lot of our projects are on fairly tight timelines or for upcoming events, and they are able to facilitate a quick turnaround. We appreciate their speed and open communication—we’re never left in the dark. They’ve been awesome to work with.

Nothing comes to mind—we’ve had a great experience.

When we started the project, we made sure to spend enough time giving them as much context as possible about our goals. Let them know everything you can. By bouncing ideas between teams and allowing for back and forth, they’ll give better, strategic advice that will help them work with you.

Overall Score I’m a big fan of theirs. They provided a seamless experience and I have no complaints.
    They’ve been extremely accommodating to our needs and deadlines.
    After looking at various other companies in the marketplace, they’ve certainly provided great value for the price—and great deliverables.
    Although there were a few minor details when we first launched, everything else they’ve delivered has been great.

Social Media Marketing for Insurance Agent

“Having them on my side really makes a difference in my marketing efficiency.”

Aug. 2018 - Ongoing

Konstruct Digital manages the social media presence for an insurance agent. They create content, respond to relevant posts, and make recommendations for the most effective times and places to post.

Anne-Marie Chantal
Owner, Adventure Mom Insurance

The list of followers is exponentially larger than before the collaboration, and sales have at least doubled. Thanks to Konstruct Digital’s involvement, brand recognition and community engagement are greatly improved. Their knowledge of changes in the social market is an important asset.

I'm an insurance agent. I sell insurance to suit my clients' needs, and I act as a sales representative through a larger company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Konstruct Digital?

It was difficult to reach my target audience. I didn't know how to utilize social media or other channels. My biggest hurdle was content creation. I met with Konstruct and talked about what I was looking for.

They create content and tell me when and where to post to reach my target audience. They set up some automatic messaging that goes out to new followers and respond to posts on my accounts when it's relevant. We started with my Facebook page and integrated with Instagram later on. They offered to do my LinkedIn account as well, but that was a little over my head at the time. We may revisit that in the future.

I have one primary point of contact, but we occasionally have strategy meetings with his coworkers.

How did you come to work with Konstruct Digital?

I met one of their employees at a social event. I was already looking for marketing and content support, so I considered them along with three other companies. I loved the fact that they already had a social media presence that proved they knew what they were doing. I also liked how involved they were with their clients.

We have a $500 monthly retainer with them and have spent $6000 for their services so far.

We started working on the Facebook page around August 2018, and our work together is ongoing.

My list of followers is over 1,600. When we started working together, I only had about 20. People contact me about my services every week, and my sales have doubled or even tripled. The brand is quickly becoming a household name. People know who I am at events, and I have a much easier time connecting with potential clients.

How did Konstruct Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

They're very good project managers. They're always there for me, and they message me every week. We discuss what I want to do and what I want to change, and their responses are automatic. Most of our communication is through text, and occasionally in person.

Without their help, I'd be so overwhelmed by the learning curve. They know all the rules and keep caught up with changes. Having them on my side really makes a difference in my marketing efficiency. I have new leads every week, mostly thanks to them.

Nothing comes to mind.

Invest in your company and work with them. They'll provide skills that you can transfer to other projects, and they're great to work with. Share your knowledge about your market, and let them teach you ways to improve the impact of your social media.

Overall Score At first, I didn't know how much they could do for me. Now, I really believe in their services.

Digital Marketing for Pump & Air Compressor Provider

"Put your faith in them. They won’t let you down."

Konstruct Digital serves as the full-time marketing team for an industrial equipment solutions provider. Their services have included website design updates and the implementation of a custom CRM system.

Malcolm Cox
President & CEO, Chamco Industries Ltd

Konstruct Digital has proven to be a reliable partner thanks to their versatile skill set and thorough approach to project organization. The team is quick to research industry news, making for high-level deliverables. Their efforts have led to substantial increases in online traffic and leads.

I am the owner and CEO of Chamco, which provides pump and air compressor solutions to Canada, the United States, and internationally.

What challenge were you trying to address with Konstruct Digital?

Our company has been around for almost 60 years, and we sometimes felt like we were our industry’s best-kept secret. The clients that we do business with are familiar and happy with the work we do, but we decided that we needed to market ourselves more. We retained Konstruct Digital on an ongoing basis, and they act as our full-time marketing team. Their responsibilities have centered on communications, awareness, branding, and CRM issues.

Konstruct Digital’s first responsibility was to add custom features to an off-the-shelf CRM system. They worked in tandem with our operations and sales teams and the original CRM supplier to implement new code so that the product met our needs. Once complete, Konstruct Digital visited each of our branch offices to hold training programs with each of our sales teams and branch managers so that they learned how to use the new CRM. Our company has sometimes been a bit resistant to technological changes, but Konstruct Digital helped to demonstrate the benefits of using the new system.

Once the CRM was in place, our attention turned to making visual upgrades to our old website. Konstruct Digital modernized and rebranded the site and made it more navigable. The changes make our website more client-friendly in that they can now find products more easily. Additionally, Konstruct Digital set up a monthly newsletter to inform all employees on company happenings and a quarterly newsletter to provide clients with news relevant for them.

From a branding standpoint, Konstruct Digital made strategic design updates to our business cards, marketing collateral, trade show materials, and service vehicles. Finally, they devised a LinkedIn campaign that featured our employees’ pictures and job descriptions, which helped to increase our followers on the platform.

Our primary contacts are Matt and Amanda (Partners, Konstruct Digital), but there are several others behind the scenes, as well.

How did you come to work with Konstruct Digital?

I had worked with members of their team in the past, and when we secured the new CRM system, I asked them if they could assist. They said yes and were proactive in finding other ways to help.

We’ve spent about $100,000 CAD (approximately $74,300 USD) to this point.

Our engagement began in January 2018 and remains ongoing.

Since the implementation of our latest website upgrades, our online traffic has increased immensely, and we receive more leads and inquiries from the website, as well.

How did Konstruct Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

They have been prepared for all meetings, including providing meeting agendas and follow-up documents with minutes from our discussions. We coordinate all tasks using Microsoft Project.

At the start of this engagement, Konstruct Digital didn’t have much experience with our industry, but they have proven to be quick learners. I’ve been an engineer for 40 years, and now I sometimes think they know more than I do.

Additionally, I grew up in a bit of a different era, so the concepts of digital marketing and social media don’t come naturally to me, but they’ve been able to demonstrate the value to me and help me understand them. They’ve taken a common-sense approach to our project—not making it too technical so that I can still understand it.

No, they’ve been great to work with. I can’t say a bad thing about them.

Define your requirements and put a plan together with them. Put your faith in them. They won’t let you down.

BRONZE VERIFIED