Calgary Digital Marketing Agency

Our passion is delivering massive sustainable growth for our clients through the magic of digital marketing. Our digital marketing strategists specialize in creating growth solutions which increase the number of qualified sales leads through highly conversion optimized web design, search engine optimization, pay per click advertising, social media advertising, and reputation management.

We've worked with both B2C and B2B small, medium, and enterprise businesses across a variety of industries.

Originally founded in 2012, Konstruct Digital is an Alberta born digital marketing agency based in Calgary. Contact us today and grow your business!

Calgary, Canada

YWCA Calgary, Chamco, Bucars RV, Lone Star Plumbing, Renoworks, Athabasca University, Bow River Hearing, and Willow Park Wines and Spirits.

SEO & Web Design for Commercial Real Estate Firm

"Their customer service, ability to grasp our brand very quickly, professionalism, and skillset are exceptional."

June 2018 - Ongoing

Konstruct Digital provides SEO and web design services for a commercial real estate firm. They led a website audit and keyword strategy. They now host the website and make improvements as needed.

Marketing & Comm. Specialist, Commercial Real Estate Firm

The firm has seen higher rankings and traffic year over year, leading to an expanded scope for Konstruct Digital. The team delivers high-quality results and has also improved the site's usability. Their high level of customer service and clear expertise make for a valuable collaboration.

Our firm owns, operates, and manages commercial and residential real estate nationally, with the head office located in Calgary, AB. I work within the Brand and Community department, responsible for various mar/comm initiatives, and manage the work Konstruct does for us regarding our website and online presence.

For what projects/services did your company hire Konstruct Digital?

Initially we hired Konstruct to strictly do SEO for us. That grew into additional positive reputation management, and they are now also our web host for our site strategicgroup.ca.

We wanted to grow SEO and our search rankings online for both our residential properties and commercial leasing opportunities. Our website is more efficient, user friendly, and easily searchable now. We also want to manage the company's positive reputation and the CEO's reputation.

I conducted a thorough search for local SEO vendors in Calgary AB. Previously, our provider was located in Ontario and that didn't make sense to us for many reasons. After my searching, I am confident I made the right choice by approaching Konstruct. They delivered in SEO goals, and they help us in many different ways now.

Konstruct met with us regularly in the beginning stages of our project scope and expectations. They did a thorough audit of our website and came prepared to us with a comprehensive recommendations list. Our website is keyword optimized allowing for better internet searches. We focus on good news stories that are optimized, which help our reputation. We have also shifted our PRM regarding our CEO, where we experienced a misalignment with our company and brand, and that's improved too, with continued work in this area. Konstruct also continues to be our web host of choice, and does some web design for us too, improving our website overall, and making it more user friendly.

Initially, I dealt with co-partners, Amanda and Matt. They have a small and reliable team of professionals that assist us regularly.

Our website continues to perform well and the work Konstruct has completed to date meets or exceeds our expectations. Our google rating is up and our website search ranking is up. Keyword rankings fluctuate, and the team at Konstruct is monitoring this regularly for best practice and growth.

• 65% increase to overall website traffic year over year
  • 52% increase to organic search (SEO) traffic year over year
  • 27% increase to contact form submissions made through the website year over year

We communicate regularly with Konstruct's team. Email is the most efficient form of communication for us. Their turn around time is amazing. A+ customer service! Meetings and phone calls are usually scheduled and required when the scope of a project is larger or new.

Website SEO and digital marketing are areas of a business that are hard to grasp sometimes. Continued discussions of terminology and processes and how something technical can relate to better use of a search tab, or clickability, or ranking is super helpful. Laymen's terms are needed in this industry to fully appreciate the functions of SEO, HTML, web, and internet.

Web Dev for Temporary Housing Assistance Company

"We appreciate their speed and open communication—we’re never left in the dark."

Feb. - Apr. 2019

Konstruct Digital provides ongoing support to revamp a brand. They’ve updated existing marketing materials and produced new versions. Alongside this, they continuously make changes to a site and add features.

Alberta, Canada
Rajesh Manan
President, Accomsure Ltd

The work delivered has contributed to great success for the company, including more engagement and business from customers. Users love the new designs, leading to greater overall confidence in the brand. As a partner, Konstruct Digital continues to be reliable, supportive and transparent.

I’m the president of Accomsure Ltd. We provide temporary housing for individuals who’ve been displaced by an insurance claim.

What challenge were you trying to address with Konstruct Digital?

We wanted to revamp our brand, including our marketing materials and website.

They helped us focus on the messaging since we have a wide customer base in our business. We needed the language to identify with both insurance companies and their customers, and policyholders. They updated our current logo and redesigned our website. Additionally, on the site, they added new functionalities, including a property search function. Their team also revamped some of our offline media, like our pamphlets and pull up banners.

We primarily work with Amanda (Partner & Client Marketing Director, Konstruct Digital); she serves as our account manager. Maximillian (Web Developer, Konstruct Digital) also supports the technical aspects of the project.

How did you come to work with Konstruct Digital?

One of our employees had worked with Konstruct Digital in the past, so we followed their recommendation. We interviewed them along with three other companies. Ultimately, we chose them because of how they talked us through the process.

The main part of the project cost $10,000, but there are other tasks outside of that price.

We worked together on the bulk of the project from February–April, but we use them on an ongoing basis for smaller tasks, like new business cards or design work.

We have definitely seen an increase in customer contact through the website. We’ve received more submissions claims, which is awesome for us. All of the designs and materials have been well received by our customer base, too.

How did Konstruct Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve performed very well throughout the project. They give proactive updates, so I never have to chase them down to understand what stage we were at. If there are any delays on the timeline, they let us know ahead of time and explain it. The communication, which is primarily through Amanda and over email, is fantastic.

A lot of our projects are on fairly tight timelines or for upcoming events, and they are able to facilitate a quick turnaround. We appreciate their speed and open communication—we’re never left in the dark. They’ve been awesome to work with.

Nothing comes to mind—we’ve had a great experience.

When we started the project, we made sure to spend enough time giving them as much context as possible about our goals. Let them know everything you can. By bouncing ideas between teams and allowing for back and forth, they’ll give better, strategic advice that will help them work with you.

Overall Score I’m a big fan of theirs. They provided a seamless experience and I have no complaints.
    They’ve been extremely accommodating to our needs and deadlines.
    After looking at various other companies in the marketplace, they’ve certainly provided great value for the price—and great deliverables.
    Although there were a few minor details when we first launched, everything else they’ve delivered has been great.

Social Media Marketing for Insurance Agent

“Having them on my side really makes a difference in my marketing efficiency.”

Aug. 2018 - Ongoing

Konstruct Digital manages the social media presence for an insurance agent. They create content, respond to relevant posts, and make recommendations for the most effective times and places to post.

Anne-Marie Chantal
Owner, Adventure Mom Insurance

The list of followers is exponentially larger than before the collaboration, and sales have at least doubled. Thanks to Konstruct Digital’s involvement, brand recognition and community engagement are greatly improved. Their knowledge of changes in the social market is an important asset.

I'm an insurance agent. I sell insurance to suit my clients' needs, and I act as a sales representative through a larger company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Konstruct Digital?

It was difficult to reach my target audience. I didn't know how to utilize social media or other channels. My biggest hurdle was content creation. I met with Konstruct and talked about what I was looking for.

They create content and tell me when and where to post to reach my target audience. They set up some automatic messaging that goes out to new followers and respond to posts on my accounts when it's relevant. We started with my Facebook page and integrated with Instagram later on. They offered to do my LinkedIn account as well, but that was a little over my head at the time. We may revisit that in the future.

I have one primary point of contact, but we occasionally have strategy meetings with his coworkers.

How did you come to work with Konstruct Digital?

I met one of their employees at a social event. I was already looking for marketing and content support, so I considered them along with three other companies. I loved the fact that they already had a social media presence that proved they knew what they were doing. I also liked how involved they were with their clients.

We have a $500 monthly retainer with them and have spent $6000 for their services so far.

We started working on the Facebook page around August 2018, and our work together is ongoing.

My list of followers is over 1,600. When we started working together, I only had about 20. People contact me about my services every week, and my sales have doubled or even tripled. The brand is quickly becoming a household name. People know who I am at events, and I have a much easier time connecting with potential clients.

How did Konstruct Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

They're very good project managers. They're always there for me, and they message me every week. We discuss what I want to do and what I want to change, and their responses are automatic. Most of our communication is through text, and occasionally in person.

Without their help, I'd be so overwhelmed by the learning curve. They know all the rules and keep caught up with changes. Having them on my side really makes a difference in my marketing efficiency. I have new leads every week, mostly thanks to them.

Nothing comes to mind.

Invest in your company and work with them. They'll provide skills that you can transfer to other projects, and they're great to work with. Share your knowledge about your market, and let them teach you ways to improve the impact of your social media.

Overall Score At first, I didn't know how much they could do for me. Now, I really believe in their services.

Digital Marketing for Pump & Air Compressor Provider

"Put your faith in them. They won’t let you down."

Konstruct Digital serves as the full-time marketing team for an industrial equipment solutions provider. Their services have included website design updates and the implementation of a custom CRM system.

Malcolm Cox
President & CEO, Chamco Industries Ltd

Konstruct Digital has proven to be a reliable partner thanks to their versatile skill set and thorough approach to project organization. The team is quick to research industry news, making for high-level deliverables. Their efforts have led to substantial increases in online traffic and leads.

I am the owner and CEO of Chamco, which provides pump and air compressor solutions to Canada, the United States, and internationally.

What challenge were you trying to address with Konstruct Digital?

Our company has been around for almost 60 years, and we sometimes felt like we were our industry’s best-kept secret. The clients that we do business with are familiar and happy with the work we do, but we decided that we needed to market ourselves more. We retained Konstruct Digital on an ongoing basis, and they act as our full-time marketing team. Their responsibilities have centered on communications, awareness, branding, and CRM issues.

Konstruct Digital’s first responsibility was to add custom features to an off-the-shelf CRM system. They worked in tandem with our operations and sales teams and the original CRM supplier to implement new code so that the product met our needs. Once complete, Konstruct Digital visited each of our branch offices to hold training programs with each of our sales teams and branch managers so that they learned how to use the new CRM. Our company has sometimes been a bit resistant to technological changes, but Konstruct Digital helped to demonstrate the benefits of using the new system.

Once the CRM was in place, our attention turned to making visual upgrades to our old website. Konstruct Digital modernized and rebranded the site and made it more navigable. The changes make our website more client-friendly in that they can now find products more easily. Additionally, Konstruct Digital set up a monthly newsletter to inform all employees on company happenings and a quarterly newsletter to provide clients with news relevant for them.

From a branding standpoint, Konstruct Digital made strategic design updates to our business cards, marketing collateral, trade show materials, and service vehicles. Finally, they devised a LinkedIn campaign that featured our employees’ pictures and job descriptions, which helped to increase our followers on the platform.

Our primary contacts are Matt and Amanda (Partners, Konstruct Digital), but there are several others behind the scenes, as well.

How did you come to work with Konstruct Digital?

I had worked with members of their team in the past, and when we secured the new CRM system, I asked them if they could assist. They said yes and were proactive in finding other ways to help.

We’ve spent about $100,000 CAD (approximately $74,300 USD) to this point.

Our engagement began in January 2018 and remains ongoing.

Since the implementation of our latest website upgrades, our online traffic has increased immensely, and we receive more leads and inquiries from the website, as well.

How did Konstruct Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

They have been prepared for all meetings, including providing meeting agendas and follow-up documents with minutes from our discussions. We coordinate all tasks using Microsoft Project.

At the start of this engagement, Konstruct Digital didn’t have much experience with our industry, but they have proven to be quick learners. I’ve been an engineer for 40 years, and now I sometimes think they know more than I do.

Additionally, I grew up in a bit of a different era, so the concepts of digital marketing and social media don’t come naturally to me, but they’ve been able to demonstrate the value to me and help me understand them. They’ve taken a common-sense approach to our project—not making it too technical so that I can still understand it.

No, they’ve been great to work with. I can’t say a bad thing about them.

Define your requirements and put a plan together with them. Put your faith in them. They won’t let you down.

Website Refresh for Hospitality Company

"I was impressed by their hands-on approach and willingness to go the extra mile."

Apr. 2018 - Apr. 2019

Konstruct Digital renewed an online presence by implementing SEO, Google Ads, and copywriting services.

Calgary, Alberta
Caitlin Best
Marketing Manager, Thank You Hospitality

Traffic has increased, and the site is ranking higher for keywords. The team maintained consistent communication with stakeholders, which allowed for a deadline-oriented workflow.

Marketing Manger of Thank You Hospitality

For what projects/services did your company hire Konstruct Digital?

SEO overhaul on all company websites ad words SEO copywriting

To gain better traffic on all of our websites. To drive more traffic to specific service offerings

Referral

We began with a few meetings to understand priorities in our business to establish: keywords, adwords and budgets and other opportuntiees to enhance our current site's performance. While the up front work requires a few months to get off the ground, the team was very good to check in and answer any questions. Monthly meetings were also super helpful in gaining a better understanding of the progress made. We have seen great results with traffic and keyword rankings.

Typically we dealt with one point of contact but the owner of the company remained looped in and present for more quarterly meetings.

We have seen great results with traffic and keyword rankings.

How did the Konstruct Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

The team runs on a pretty consistent schedule with regular check ins. Any tasks that were requested outside of regular SEO were completed in a very timely fashion.

What impresses you about the Konstruct Digital?

No. As long as you're aware that it will take a few months to start properly tracking the current websites and their status. Once this information was fully collected we had regular and helpful communication happening with Konstruct.

Web Dev and Marketing for RV Dealership

"Their industry knowledge and adherence to budget and deadlines are outstanding."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Konstruct Digital designed and developed a new website and currently does digital marketing. Their efforts include SEO, AdWords, and blog writing.

Jeff Redmond
Owner, Bucars RV

Traffic grew quickly when Konstruct Digital came on board. Their constant supply of improvement strategies demonstrates a deep understanding of digital marketing. Customers can expect a smooth collaboration that stays on time and budget.

I’m the owner of Bucars RV, an RV dealership.

For what projects/services did your company hire Konstruct Digital?

We wanted to build a new website and do digital marketing for it.

We set out to display our vast array of products and services and become a leader in the RV segment.

After an RFP, it was evident that Konstruct knew their stuff and understood what my needs and desired results were.

They developed a new website for us and now do marketing, including paid and organic search and blog writing.

We’re working with Amanda (Co-Founder, Konstruct Digital) and Joel (Digital Marketing Consultant, Konstruct Digital). They’re both amazing.

Web traffic increased by 100% in our first year. That growth has slowed, but their team always provides suggestions to move us forward and keep us ahead of our competitors.

We work together seamlessly.

Their industry knowledge and adherence to budget and deadlines are outstanding.

No, not at this time.