PPC/CRO Results That Makes You More Money 💰

GOLD VERIFIED

See our 100+ case studies here:

We’re a highly focused group of 60+ PPC and CRO professionals based in sunny Costa Mesa, California.

We've grown over 100% year over year because of the valuable content we produce and how we use what we teach to grow the ROI of our 200+ clients.

Whether you’re in lead gen, SaaS, or eCommerce, we can help you grow your Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and all other advertising platforms while also increasing your conversion rates.

Get your free proposal today and we’ll give you the custom game plan to hit your goals.

Also, see our conversion optimization design portfolio here:

Costa Mesa, CA
  • 2787 Bristol Street
    Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Bloomberg, Stanford University, SAP, Lenovo, Brinks, Airbnb, Lytx, SEI, Man Crates, Segment, Juniper Networks

KlientBoost Review - Segment Client Success Story

Base - Case Study Image

Base - Case Study

Merchant One - Case Study Image

Merchant One - Case Study

Please see the case study 😊

USC CU - Case Study Image

Overnight Prints Case Study - KlientBoost Image

Overnight Prints Case Study - KlientBoost

Autopilot Image

Autopilot

Autopilot contacted Klientboost to manage their AdWords strategy. The first-month conversion rate exceeded its goal by 13% while still on budget. Through Autopilot's partnership with Klientboost, the conversion rate increased by 169%.

PPC Advertising for Marketing Agency

"I am very impressed."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

A marketing agency hired KlientBoost to provide PPC strategy and tactics for the business.

Tustin, California
Sean Work
Founder, Judicious, Inc.

After some months of implementing the team's strategy, the company saw an increase in customer acquisitions. A deciding factor in why the company chose this team was their skills at design, which were better than the competition.

I run a marketing agency. I'm the founder.

For what projects/services did your company hire KlientBoost, and what were your goals?

PPC (Specifically Google Ads) strategy and tactics.

How did you select KlientBoost and what were the deciding factors?

I know the founder of KlientBoost from many years ago. I learned that the founder started this agency and as a result of keeping in touch, I've leaned on them for the past few years.

Describe the scope of work in detail, including the project steps, key deliverables, and campaigns.

PPC advertisement management. Reporting and managing ad spend as well as landing page creation. Also, really digging into the core strategy of the company to align the campaigns correctly.

How many people from the vendor's team worked with you, and what were their positions?

3 people. Manager, designer and founder.

Can you share any measurable outcomes of the project or general feedback about the deliverables?

Met desired customer acquisition costs after months of campaign iteration.

Describe their project management style, including communication tools and timelines.

I'm not sure if I have a special relationship compared to what others experience as I'm close with the founder. It can range from texting directly to emails.

What did you find most impressive or unique about this company?

Actually, their attention to design. I saw their proposal template and started to notice how they design everything (graphically) in general - and that was huge differentiator compared to other agencies that don't excel at design.

Are there any areas for improvement or something they could have done differently?

I think when the agency was younger they had some growing pains. Processes weren't completely ironed out yet. But now, they have definitely iterated their own company design to run very smoothly. I am very impressed.

Digital Marketing for Event Bartending & Floral Company

"They kept up with us to make sure we were also on top of what we needed on our end."

KlientBoost provided digital marketing services for an event bartending and floral company. The team worked to increase the client's customer base.

Huntington Beach, California
Katie Doyle
Owner, Bottles & Blooms

The engagement resulted in multiple new longterm partnerships with companies as well as other personal growth. KlientBoost works closely with the internal team to ensure a smooth workflow. The team is hard-working, organized, and professional.

We're a personal bartending, floral and event coordination/design concept company. We specialize in fun, inventive, and high-end events. I'm the owner of the company, and I started this business 10 years ago.

For what projects/services did your company hire KlientBoost?

We were looking to broaden our company's clientele.

We were looking to broaden our company's small niche to higher-end, long standing clientele.

We had looked around to find a local company to work with who would help us look out side the box.

After contacting them, then went in full detail of all of our services, where we wanted to see our company grow to, and then set a plan on how to get those big fish client we were looking for.

We had a small, personal one on one group of people working with us and keeping up on us.

We now have multiple long-standing companies that we do all of their holiday events for. We're growing with our new clients now, as well as our own personal growth.

We worked very closely. They kept up with us to make sure we were also on top of what we needed on our end. They were very helpful.

The fact that they take you on first hand. We had personal people assigned to just us to make sure we were using them to our full potential.

Not really. We were pretty specific on what we needed on our end, and our needs were met.

Overall Score Overall, They were, and continue to be a great help to our company and our company's growth.
    Easy. They were always available for any and all of our questions.
    Very reasonable since our turn around became profitable.
    They were very helpful, and kept on top of our comapny.
    We refer them all the time.

PPC for Aerial Services Company

"The work KlientBoost does, along with their communication, is great."

Feb. 2020 - Ongoing

KlientBoost manages Facebook and Google ad campaigns to generate leads for an aerial services company.

Calgary, Canada
Executive, Aerial Services Company

The leads generated so far meet the client’s expectations, leading to more work for KlientBoost. The team offers clear communication as well, enabling a satisfactory workflow.

I’m an executive for an aerial services company.

What challenge were you trying to address with KlientBoost?

We needed lead generation for our licensees' sales and licensee services.

KlientBoost runs Facebook and Google ad campaigns for us.

We work with 1–2 people, including Matt (Director of Paid Social).

How did you come to work with KlientBoost?

They were referred to us by a friend of mine who had great success with their services.

We’ve spent $11,000–$12,000.

The partnership started 3–4 months ago and is ongoing.

We use analytics and Facebook to track their results. We’re very happy with KlientBoost’s work and the leads generated.

How did KlientBoost perform from a project management standpoint?

KlientBoost does very well. They use a project management tool to manage our account.

The work KlientBoost does, along with their communication, is great. Overall, we’re quite happy with them.

None that I know of.

Definitely start working with them. I highly recommend them. They’ve done a great job generating leads for us.

Paid Social Media & Campaigns for Hat & Sunglasses Retailer

"It was very evident from the get-go that they had the expertise and industry knowledge to get us up and running."

Oct. 2019 - Apr. 2020

KlientBoost was responsible for launching and running social media advertising and marketing campaigns on Instagram and Facebook. They provided expertise in paid social media.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Founder & Owner, Crush Groovin

Immediately, KlientBoost's work contributed to an increase in traffic resulting in more conversions in sales and, in time, ROAS. Remaining communicative and responsive, they had a great workflow. The team was transparent and honest about results and recommendations throughout the collaboration.

I am the founder and owner of Crush Groovin headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. We primarily sell premium trucker hats and sunglasses inspired by the extreme sports movement of the 1980s through our website crushgroovin.com

For what projects/services did your company hire KlientBoost?

We engaged KlientBoost to launch and run our social media advertising and marketing. Our paid social media presence was very small and haphazardly run. We turned to KlientBoost for their expertise in this area.

First and foremost we wanted to set up a real marketing campaign structure and to increase our sales. We are somewhat of a niche company with a unique culture so it was important that our ads reached and resonated with the right audience.

Our team spoke with several ad agencies and were either not the right fit or too small for many of the legit players with expertise in the space. KlientBoost seemed to have a fun and creative culture and, importantly, was willing to work within our budget. After we chose to go with KlientBoost, we had a kickoff phone call to discuss how our relationship would work, what we could expect from them and what they would expect from us. It was important that we were both eye to eye on how things would work. From then on, they made a plan and launched our campaign on Instagram and Facebook.

I worked closely with an account manager who oversaw our campaigns and was regularly checked in on from various other senior members at KlientBoost.

We immediately saw increased traffic to our website that resulted in significant conversions and sales. Over time KlientBoost continued to scale the marketing effort and increase our return on ad spend.

Our account manager was always available via email and always responded to us quickly. We spoke by phone every two weeks to discuss the ongoing campaigns and he was very transparent and honest about both the results and any recommendations he had.

It was very evident from the get-go that they had the expertise and industry knowledge to get us up and running. Our account manager was always timely in making changes and proactive in staying ahead of our competition. We had a very positive experience with KlientBoost and would certainly use them for all of our marketing needs in the future.

This was our first time hiring a company to run our social media marketing and it was a smooth operation from the get go.

Outsourced PPC Ads for Food Technology Company

"My experience with Klientboost has been nothing short of outstanding, and they're my go-to recommended PPC agency."

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

KlientBoost manages a hospitality company's Google Ads account, creating PPC ads that target US breweries and bars without kitchens. They've identified the right keyword groups and look to increase conversions.

Levi Olmstead
Director of Marketing, 2ndKitchen

Besides running the campaigns, KlientBoost maintains an open dialogue with internal stakeholders to help build in-house PPC skills. Their flexibility particularly stands out. They're willing to test keywords to gain new insights and have been accommodating during the COVID-19 situation.

2ndKitchen helps businesses without a kitchen such as bars, breweries, hotels, and multifamily buildings serve a food menu to its customers, guests, and residents by partnering them with local restaurants. I am the Director of Marketing at 2ndKitchen

For what projects/services did your company hire KlientBoost?

To let someone with more time and more experience handle our PPC ads.

I knew that PPC ads worked and were a great channel for driving low-cost, high-quality leads - but I didn't have the time available to spend the time required to optimize our ads. So we outsourced them to Klientboost.

I had worked with the Klientboost content marketing team previously and knew people that worked for the company. Since I already had a relationship with their marketing team, I figured why not use their ad agency service as well.

Klientboost creates Google PPC ads to target US breweries and bars who don't have an on-site kitchen.

It's a unique problem because a large portion of these businesses don't have a kitchen - but don't realize there is a solution that can help them serve food, so they're not even searching for related keywords.

Klientboost was figuring our the right keyword groups to target and were increasing our conversions while also lowering the cost per lead.

I was sold by an account manager, and then was paired with a PPC ad manager. So only two people. Both have been great.

I've had monthly meetings with my account manager Michael. He is great. I can ask him to test certain keywords or do some experiments for me to test out.

He also is great at teaching me the things he's doing to increase conversions and lower cost, helping me build the skills to run ads in the future with the tools and strategies he is teaching me.

They also have been amazing post-COVID, allowing us to pause our contract and have ongoing dialogue on when and how we will relaunch our ad campaigns.

Amazing. Like I said, we have monthly video meetings and exchange emails multiple times a month. They've also set us up with a Google Dashboard to have in-depth insights into campaigns and results at any time.

The tailored, personal experience. Michael is an amazing account manager who I feel is actually there to help me with the problems I have - in terms of both improving our PPC campaigns, as well as answer any questions I may have on the general process or on PPC ads in general.

Not that I can think of on the top of my head. My experience with Klientboost has been nothing short of outstanding, and they're my go-to recommended PPC agency I would recommend others to.

Easy and quick to schedule
    PPC agencies are expensive, but KB is well priced and can be easily scaled.
    Amazing

Paid Media Management for DTC Company

"They treat our budget like it's coming directly out of their pocket."

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

KlientBoost is managing paid social an paid search campaigns for a DTC company. They also provide landing page development and CRO services.

New York / USA
Paul Langtry
VP of Marketing, Sweet Defeat

KlientBoost continues to drive amazing results and approaches the client's business with unbeatable urgency. They have a stellar director of e-commerce that is a valuable asset to the team and they make changes to better the vendor-client relationship. They're great at adapting to any situation.

I am the VP of Marketing for Sweet Defeat. A DTC company that offers the only clinically proven product to stop sugar cravings.

For what projects/services did your company hire KlientBoost?

We enlisted KB to manage our Paid Social and Paid Search campaigns. As well as landing page development and CRO.

Quickly scale revenue from paid media marketing while maintaining or improving efficiency.

I've worked with lots of agencies over the years and the experience is normally like an amazing first date followed by dates that are just good enough to keep me from looking elsewhere. That being said, everyone has good client references and a buttoned up dog and pony sales process. I chose them based on their approach of owning not just the media but the landing page experience which is such a no brainer.

The scope our partnership included the strategic development and execution of paid social and paid search marketing efforts as well as landing page development. We had recently done a quasi-pivot as a brand and were ready to relaunch with a new site, new products... new everything. We had very aggressive goals and tasked KB with providing a plan to get us there. Then the hard part, actually executing on it.

I originally worked with their Director of CRO and an account manager. Since that initial launch phase they brought on their director of ecommerce to oversee things with assistance from a new account manager to fill out the team.

They had the unenviable task of helping us navigate the ecommerce downturn from Covid. The team was truly amazing in their approach and the results they drove. We had two of our best weeks of the year during a time where many companies were struggling to just maintain. My team at Klientboost is relentless! They can switch gears on a dime, present new out of the box ideas, and then put them in to action. I don't think i've had a single week where it was just status quo. They approach my business with a sense of urgency that can't be beat.

We had some initial issues with communication and transparency. However, we talked it out, got on the same page and they made significant changes to better the relationship. Since our come to jesus meeting they've been a stellar communicator. Their director of ecommerce in particular may be the best I've worked with in the 20 years I've been in marketing.

This goes back to some previous questions but overall its the fact they treat our budget like it's coming directly out of their pocket. For someone as neurotic about our performance as I am, to have a team that mirrors that is invaluable.

There were initial issues with communication and strategic direction but they have been corrected and are completely in the rear view. I'd love to get them on slack but that's me looking even more of a good thing. Their responsiveness is already fantastic.

Overall Score Not sure what else to say. They are easily the best agency I've every worked with. A true long term partner.
    They're always available for a quick chat, email, text or our weekly meeting cadence.
    Extremely reasonable overall. The ROI, however, is what marketers dream of.
    They deliver day in and day out, no matter the hiccup or challenge.
    They've done everything and anything to make this a success

Digital Marketing for Communications SaaS Company

"The number one reason I like working with Klientboost is that they're honest."

May 2020 - Ongoing

KlientBoost provided digital marketing services for a communication SaaS platform. The team build landing pages for the client's Facebook campaign and designed creative elements.

Miami, Florida
Alfredo Salkeld
Marketing Manager, Mid-Sized SaaS Company

While the engagement is ongoing, the client has already begun to see positive results. KlientBoost is open to feedback, communicative, and hard-working. The team establishes a smooth workflow and produces high-quality results.

I’m the marketing manager at a SaaS company. Me and my team oversee all content marketing, PPC, video, and email efforts. Our target audience ranges from small businesses to enterprise companies.

For what projects/services did your company hire KlientBoost?

We had experimented with Facebook in the past and knew there was value there. However, it requires a huge amount of resources to properly execute Facebook campaigns.

You need to constantly iterate on your ads, optimize your audience and placements, and A/B test landing page copy. When you have a small team, it can be a challenge to find the time. That’s why we turned to Klientboost.

Our goal is to scale our ad spend, increase lead volume, and maintaining a low CAC. In other words, turn Facebook into a profitable channel.

I had personally read Klientboost’s guide to B2B Facebook Ads on their website. It wasn’t full of content marketing fluff, like most of these guides. I found many of the tips to be super helpful and I was able to implement them right away.

After running a few campaigns we thought, “Why not work with Klientboost to take these to the next level?” We jumped on a call with their team, discussed our goals, and now working on our first campaigns together.

We engaged Klientboost to build landing pages for our Facebook campaigns, design creative, and test various audiences. This includes both prospecting and retargeting. We filled out a detailed questionnaire about our businesses, jumped on a call to talk about the types of customers we want to go after, and they took it from there.

We have an account manager and a designer who we have weekly calls with.

We have only recently begun working together, but the results so far are promising. From a time saved standpoint, there's been serious value. Building a new landing page in Unbounce can be a headache. They had a new page designed and built within a week.

Very effective. They sent us a high-level overview of the audiences they plan to test, and we provided some additional feedback and direction. Then they set up all the ads with the audiences, and we were able to give everything a second look before setting the campaigns live.

The number one reason I like working with Klientboost is that they're honest. It's clear that they're experts at Facebook. They're not going to tell you there's a secret to getting ROAS. Instead, they present a clear roadmap for how to get there.

So far we're satisfied with their work. Like any marketer, I wish I could see results faster. However, that's just how Facebook works. You need to gather data, optimize, gather more data, then optimize again.

Overall Score I'm excited to see where Klientboost can take our PPC efforts.
    We've never had to wait more than a day to jump on a call with our account manager.
    Klientboost makes it clear that their goal is to pay for themselves as quickly as possible.
    Klientboost was able to quickly understand our business and hit the ground running. With little direction, they build a landing page that's on-brand.
    Yes, even if it's just to read the guides on their website!

Digital Marketing for Construction Coating Manufacturer

"The people seem to really care."

May 2020 - Ongoing

KlientBoost managed the Facebook ads of a construction coating manufacturer. They allowed the client to focus on their core operations by creating lead-generating landing pages and reworking their ads.

Calgary, Canada
CEO, Weatherskin Corporation

Klientboost successfully generated more leads with their ad streamlining. Their efforts increased the client's sales and freed up their resources. The team was proficient in taking the client's requirements — communicated in layman's terms — and translating them into effective technical solutions.

We manufacture and distribute Eco-friendly construction coatings, as well as train new installers throughout North America. I am the CEO.

For what projects/services did your company hire KlientBoost?

Advertising and digital marketing.

To free up time we were loosing and headaches we were experiencing trying to do our own ads. We needed more time focused on sales, and higher quality leads to work with!

Word of mouth and first impression

Cleaned up and solved issues with Business Manager and Ads Manager in FB. Re-worked the ads and created landing pages that return better quality job and product sales leads. Helped make sense of our CRM for us.

The team has had 2 core members, with maybe 5 others in supporting roles. You can see that many people are working hard to make our experience a great one through their project organizer.

More leads, of higher quality. Improved overall sales, more free time for us.

They are able to translate what we want, using normal language and understanding, and then apply that to the technical aspects of their tasks.

The people seem to really care.

We haven't found them if there are any

Lead Generation for Benefits Platform

"Weekly regularly scheduled meetings to review performance and priorities."

Feb. 2020 - Ongoing

KlientBoost created paid search campaigns with Google, Bing, and LinkedIn. They also worked with software review sites.

Seattle, Washington
Gregg Makuch
CMO, PTO Exchange

KlientBoost improved campaign optimization and adjustments. Their workflow was effective and they had regularly scheduled meetings.

I am CMO for PTO Exchange. PTO Exchange is a benefits platform that turns unused paid time off (PTO) hours into liquid assets that can be converted into things employees value – retirement accounts, student loan payments, donations, leave-sharing, charitable causes and more. I am responsible for all things marketing and lead-generation.

For what projects/services did your company hire KlientBoost?

We need leads! We have limited budget so we are super focused on cost / qualified lead. Additional challenge: our awareness is low, as well as the category, so few people search exactly on what we do.

Generate leads to fill our pipeline and drive opportunities.

Previous successful engagement with KlientBoost.

Develop campaigns on the major digital platforms: * Paid search (Google, Bing) * Paid social (FB, LinkedIn, YouTube) * Software review sites (Capterra, G2) * Landing page(s) * Testing and optimization

1 primary account manager, with oversight by account director and CEO

Our $ / qualified lead came down 80-90% from the start of the campaigns based on optimization and adjustments to strategies and tactics.

Very effective. Weekly regularly scheduled meetings to review performance and priorities.

Focus always on quality leads that lead to opportunities. Generating conversions is not enough. Introduce new platforms (e.g., Capterra) that might provide additional leads and diversification.

A few hiccups on messaging and copy.. but worked through that fine!

PPC for Equipment Rental Company

"They went above and beyond to make sure campaigns succeed."

Jan. 2019 - Mar. 2020

KlientBoost provided paid advertising services for an equipment rental agency. The team created and implemented PPC campaigns on both Google and Bing.

Irvine, California
Lior Zitzman
Director of Digital Audience, BigRentz, Inc.

The campaigns led to an influx of new leads for the client as well as increased sales, meeting the goals of the internal team. KlientBoost establishes a smooth workflow through clear and transparent communication. The team is hard-working, professional, and easy to work with.

I am the director of digital audience for an equipment rental agency. We are located in California, Illinois, and Georgia, and have 80 employees. I am responsible for our paid search marketing and SEO.

For what projects/services did your company hire KlientBoost?

We hired KlientBoost to manage our Bing and Google paid ad campaigns.

The goals were to improve return on ad spend and cost per acquisition while increasing the total number of qualified leads.

We have found them through a referral.

The overall scope of the project included planning, researching, and restructuring all of our search PPC campaigns.

We had a team of three senior members assigned to our account. A senior account manager was handling the various campaigns.

They were able to optimize our ROAS and CAC as well as increase the total number of qualified leads, and closed sales.

They have educated us about paid ads which says a lot about their communication and transparency. We had scheduled weekly calls and on-site meetings to review results, make adjustments and optimizations.

They are professional, results and data driven, honest, and transparent. They went above and beyond to make sure campaigns succeed. The very talented group of folks assigned to our account were part of the team and cared about the success of the business as much as we do.

Not that I can think of.

Overall Score It was a pleasure working with KlientBoost.
    They were very flexible and accommodating.
    In regards to cost, it was very competitive and flexible which gave us the ability to scale.
    Top notch quality of work and results.
    Hands down, they are the only agency I will be referring to my friends.

GOLD VERIFIED