PPC/CRO Results That Makes You More Money đź’°

Gold

We’re a highly focused group of 60+ PPC and CRO professionals based in sunny Costa Mesa, California.

We've grown over 100% year over year because of the valuable content we produce and how we use what we teach to grow the ROI of our 200+ clients.

Whether you’re in lead gen, SaaS, or eCommerce, we can help you grow your Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and all other advertising platforms while also increasing your conversion rates.

Get your free proposal today and we’ll give you the custom game plan to hit your goals.

Costa Mesa, CA

Man Crates

Segment

Juniper Networks

Lead Gen & Brand Building for Digital Marketer

"Their positive attitude, and willingness to go deep into a client's business set them apart."

$1,000,000 - $9,999,999

June 2017 - Ongoing

KlientBoost works together with their client to provide advertising and SEO services to third-parties. They handle creative development, media planning, and lead monitoring through Google Adwords and CRM.

Washington, DC
Curt James Black
Account Executive, Google

The team at KlientBoost consistently goes above and beyond the requirements of their work, pushing the boundaries of Google advertising and analytics to achieve the best possible results. Their skill and positive attitude make them both successful and enjoyable to work with.

I am an Account Executive at Google and have worked closely with Klientboost for four years on shared clients. Klientboost was the agency and I represented the Google platform.

For what projects/services did your company hire KlientBoost?

KlientBoost was the lead agency for a shared top tier client. KlientBoost expertly managed all paid digital marketing, optimization testing, and website design.

We were growing a lead generation program in parallel with an email lead generation engine to drive sales. Towards the end of our partnership, KlientBoost also started to work on branding initiatives. Our core goal was that for every dollar we spent, we would see return on ad spend within a 6 month window, growing the company's revenue and membership base.

I met Johnathan, the CEO, and was immediately impressed by his positive attitude and his expertise of digital platforms. Johnathan and his team made the difference for our partnership and for our shared client. As Johnathan was already working on my account when I joined, there was no initial selection process, but there was an active decision to keep Klientboost on the project due to the ROAS results that they were consistently driving.

KlientBoost was responsible for creative development, media planning and buying, and reporting. Klientboost would use Google AdWords across YouTube, Search, and Display to drive results, would iterate creative and landing pages based on best performers, then track the success of leads over time through CRM. My role was ensuring Klientboost was using the newest and most impactful ad formats and analytics tools, and consulting on how these were being used.

Johnathan led the Klientboost team, the end client had a team of 5 digital marketing professionals, and our team was composed of two platform experts.

While on the project, Klientboost was able to quadruple the qualified leads that we were bringing, while maintaining profitability. This increased sales, and was the core driver of business success for this client. The campaign was an overwhelming success, driving over 2B viewable YouTube impressions while remaining ROAS positive.

The workflow was managed over weekly strategy calls, each one hour. We would then have follow-up meetings as needed. We would often shift our short and medium term ROAS goals based on creative performance. In most instances, Klientboost was able to change their buying strategy to meet updated targets.

Klientboost's platform expertise on Google Ads was impressive. They were doing advanced advertising and analytics, and were always looking to push the boundaries of the products. This made my job fun. Their positive attitude, and willingness to go deep into a client's business set them apart.

Klientboost is a performance-first agency. While this has served them very well in the past, I think they could also consider expanding their expertise to include brand building and non-last click sales.

They were always available!
    Affordable and driven by performance
    I was a huge fan of Klientboost. They are experts in digital marketing, creative development, and landing page testing. I would recommend them again.

Marketing Support for Fulfillment Business

"Their speed of execution and how little I needed to be involved are great."

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

KlientBoost provides marketing support for a fulfillment business. They help with keyword creation, inventory planning, and overall scaling efforts.

Casey Armstrong
CMO, ShipBob

The efforts have contributed to a reduced cost-per-acquisition (CPA), even when spending was increased. The KlientBoost team continues to be a useful partner, taking the lead on the efforts and proactively improving their efforts.

I am the CMO of ShipBob, which provides Amazon-level fulfillment for fast-growing ecommerce brands.

For what projects/services did your company hire KlientBoost?

Scaling performance marketing for several of my key customers in very competitive verticals.

Scale ROI postive advertising that I could accurately forecast.

I have worked with them for years and through that, plus referrals from other connections, I had the utmost confidence in their ability to execute.

We needed to assess the competition, figure out bidding / creative / keywords / funnel execution, plan spend, demand, plan inventory, then test and scale accordingly. And this was across multiple businesses simultaneously.

I was fortunate to work with their CEO, but they had team leads and account managers own the relationships with each of the customers I introduced and worked with them on.

Per NDAs with my customers, I can't share specifics, but across the board, we scaled spend by 4X, while actually reducing CPA. This never happens when scaling spend. Often, you see diminishing returns, but they pulled it off, hence why I recommend KB.

Very effective. Tbh, I want to do as little work as possible. They provide me the comfort to do so.

Their speed of execution and how little I needed to be involved are great. Two things I really like.

I like to know the "why" behind everything, so including that in our weekly or monthly calls behind what worked would be very helpful, but that's really it.

Overall Score Again, see my outcomes listed above. Scale while reducing CPA? Yes, please!
    Everybody is busy, but they made times work.
    You get what you pay for. Pay up for the best!
    Just see the outcomes I listed. Proof is in the pudding.
    I consistently recommend people.

Paid Customer Acquisition Consulting for Prof Dev Platform

"Their deep knowledge of ad platforms/strategies and ability to manipulate initiatives to meet objectives impressed us."

Jan. 2017 - June 2018

KlientBoost strategized on ways to scale Facebook and Google Ads campaigns. Each week, they'd provide an overview of campaign performance and outlined next steps to adjust.

Vancouver, Canada
Mark Bakker
Former Senior Marketing Manager, Thinkific

Thanks to KlientBoost's efforts, the sign-up volume for courses jumped to about 100 customers per week while customer acquisition costs plummeted by over 50%. The team worked efficiently, remaining consistent throughout the engagement. Customers can expect transparency and detailed documentation.

Thinkific is an online course platform to help course creators market and sell their content. I was a senior online marketer there for two years.

For what projects/services did your company hire KlientBoost?

We were looking for expertise in scaling AdWords and Facebook ads

We hired Klientboost to help reduce our customer acquisition cost, and increase volume.`

We were looking at three other consultants by reputation, cost, availability, etc.

Each week we would review progress of current campaigns and what changes were made since last week. There was always a follow up email summary of the call, including in detail what was discussed, what work was going to be accomplished in the next week, and when the next meeting was. Before any call, a summary of performance, and agenda was provided. There was detailed tracking of work completed, and progress towards individual goals.

I worked with an account manager on a weekly basis, and interfaced occasionally with designers, developers, and platform specialists.

While working with Klientboost, we were able to increase volume of signups by 100's of customers per week, and drove down the customer acquisition cost by more than 50%.

Working with Reese and his team was incredibly efficient, transparent, and consistent.

Their deep knowledge of ad platforms, strategies, and ability to manipulate initiatives to meet objectives.

Scaling would be the hardest part. You can't scale people.

Overall Score Have hired them again.
    Always on time
    We always saw a return on our investment.
    Above expectations.
    10/10. And I have many times.

Awareness and Growth Initiative for Management Consultancy

"I can just tell that they spend a lot of time and money training their staff in various disciplines."

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

KlientBoost spearheads a brand growth campaign by improving an existing digital presence and raising awareness of products and services.

Irvine, California
Cyrus Kennedy
Partner, XQ Innovation

Initial goals have been exceeded twice over, and Klientboost’s work has continued to pay dividends. Responsive and personable, Klientboost created both a productive and enjoyable relationship. Their commitment to their own resources sets them apart from their competitors.

I'm a partner at XQ Innovation, a management consulting firm that provides coaching, training, and assessments for organizations of various sizes. Our specialty is the people side of business, and increasing human performance and strategic initiatives.

For what projects/services did your company hire KlientBoost?

We were very well known in our area of expertise, but we wanted to expand our reach and increase the awareness of our brand. Growth was our main initiative.

Our lofty goal was to increase revenue by 50% within 1 year. We felt there was good enough opportunity and were looking for a partner to help us achieve this.

We interviewed multiple marketing and advertising agencies for this project. We selected KlientBoost out of the pack because of their level of expertise, past case studies showing proof of their competency level, and our pleasant in-person interactions.

The project consisted of multiple parts. It went as follows:

1. Enhance our overall brand awareness
  2. Increase our digital presence
  3. Increase awareness about our products and services
  4. Acquire at least 5 new "great-fit" leads per week

We normally worked with our account manager, designer, and would also have contact with top-level management as needed. We were always able to get a hold of our point of contact and never felt like we were being neglected.

The outcome of the project was a huge success. We actually doubled our stated goal, and after a few months of building the overall strategy, a huge amount of opportunities became available to us. I'm delighted with the outcome of the project, but the journey was enjoyable as well; we always felt like we were in good hands.

KlientBoost has a very responsive team. I always had the ability to get a hold of my contacts, and we could make real-time adjustments to our overall strategy.

They clearly invest in both people's soft skills and hard skills. Technically speaking, they rank very highly in my opinion. They simply knew what they were doing in the PPC and SEO arenas and also had a broader knowledge of marketing in general. When you combine good people and good results, you have a recipe for success in any endeavor. I can just tell that they spend a lot of time and money training their staff in various disciplines.

I don't see any glaring areas where they need to improve—even when they moved their entire office to a new location, I barely noticed a drop in service or responsiveness. This is a great firm to work with.

Overall Score They're an excellent firm to work with.
    Always responsive to me, and I never felt neglected.
    Cost is more about value, and for what we receive, it is well worth the money.
    Their technical expertise is extremely high.
    I already have referred them and will continue to do so.

SEO, PPC, & CRM Management for Marketing Firm

"The communication and metrics were clear and we saw constant improvement."

June 2014 - Jan. 2018

KlientBoost created a new Google Ads campaign, built a CRM program, and developed PPC processes for a marketing firm, all on a project timeline of three months.

Newport Beach, California
James Webb
President, Focus One

The launch was ahead of schedule and the ROI improvement was impressive. The quality of work and the leads KlientBoost generated were excellent. Their workflow was effective and they were highly professional.

Marketing online. President

For what projects/services did your company hire KlientBoost?

They set up the AD Words campaigns, and managed them. Set up landing pages. Sent up lead CRM program. Continued testing and refining our processes.

To be up and running in a three month time period. We had certain target for our ROI on lead acquisition.

We had worked with a few different vendors in the past. We interviewed a few. Met with Johnathan and in the first five minutes of our meeting it was clear he understood what we wanted and had solutions that we had not considered.

They were responsible from the beginning to get our PPC process going. Developing the Key words and phrases. They were also responsible for developing landing pages that were most effective. This would entail constant testing of the words and phrases and the landing pages.

They had an executive, developers, and our account rep.

We were surprised from the beginning that our launch was well ahead of schedule. The quality of the work and the leads was surprising based on past experience with other companies. The communication and metrics were clear and we saw constant improvement. The ROI improvement we were experiencing was impressive, again, based on past experience with other companies.

The workflow was seamless. The response to any issue that came up as always professional and prompt. We were always presented with information that was understandable.

Results, Results Results. Communication. They listened to what we wanted and provided a dynamic working plan. Their accessibility.

I was completely satisfied with the work they did and our relationship. I have years of experience working with others in the field and no one brought the energy and expertise and integrity they brought.

Overall Score In a league of their own!
    Availability was impressive!
    What we expected and there were no surprises !
    Always amazing!
    I have and do !

Google PPC Management for Instagram Marketing Agency

"They clearly have a well-polished system for how they implement their strategies."

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

KlientBoost provided Google PPC management services to an Instagram marketing agency in order to attract higher quality customer leads.

Taylan Alpan
Co-Founder, Boostly

The advertising run by KlientBoost has tripled free trial sign-ups and boosted revenue and profitability through an improved conversion rate of free- to paying customers. Their team is friendly, knowledgeable, and well organized.

I am the founder of Boostly, an Instagram marketing agency based in Southern California. I am primarily responsible for determining the marketing strategy for the business.

For what projects/services did your company hire KlientBoost?

After launching a new software platform, we needed help driving additional targeted leads to our website who would sign up for our free trial, then eventually convert to one of our paid plans.

We needed a cost-effective way of driving high-quality prospects in our target market. As such, we hired KlientBoost to manage our Google PPC campaigns to help achieve this objective.

Our goals for this project were to drive qualified traffic to our website through the use of targeted keywords via Google PPC campaigns. Our ultimate objective was to increase our number of paid users in a way that would be profitable for our business.

I first came across Jonathan, the founder of KlientBoost, through an article I met online and was impressed by his work at that stage. I later met Jonathan in person at a conference where he was able to provide more information about KlientBoost and ways in which his team could help address some of the challenges we were facing in our business. After doing extensive research with regard to the other similar agencies, it was clear that KlientBoost would be the best fit for us.

We started off with a discovery call for me to familiarize them with our business and for them to familiarize myself with their team. From there, we completed an initial onboarding process where I granted them access to the relevant platforms and everything was configured as necessary. From there, we would have regular calls to determine strategy, go over results and make any necessary adjustments to the implementation that was taking place.

From the very beginning, I was assigned a project manager and an account manager who were responsible for our project. This way I always had multiple people I could contact if I ever had questions or needed anything. The specific people who functioned in those roles changed over time, but every single person I worked with from KlientBoost was extremely friendly, nice and knew what they were doing when it came to the task at hand.

Since working with KlientBoost, we've roughly tripled the number of free trial sign-ups for our software platform. Through their expertise with Google PPC, KelintBoost has been able to generate a high-volume of qualified leads that have significantly increased the profitability of our business.

As I had previously mentioned, the KlientBoost team has been such a pleasure to work with. We have regularly scheduled weekly calls where we go over the results of the previous week and make any adjustments to the strategy and implementation for the following week. Beyond that, email communications are always prompt and helpful and someone on the KlientBoost team is always available if I ever need anything.

Aside from the results, which are very impressive, I love how organized and methodical the KleintBoost team is at every stage of the process. They clearly have a well-polished system for how they implement their strategies. they are always very polite and professional in all of their communication.

To be honest, I can't come up with any areas (within their control) that they would be able to improve upon.

PPC Advertising for Online Creator Platform

"They were laser-focused on optimizing the success metrics that we told them were important to us."

Mar. 2018 - Mar. 2019

KlientBoost conducted a PPC campaign for a SaaS platform designed to promote online creators. Their team was responsible for designing, writing, and hosting landing pages.

Baltimore, Maryland
Len Markidan
CMO, Podia

The campaign allowed for more focus on profitable avenues of PPC and digital marketing. KlientBoost's team is both talented and responsive. Their open communication and drive to succeed set them apart.

I'm the CMO of Podia, a SaaS platform for online creators to host and sell their courses, digital downloads and membership subscriptions.

For what projects/services did your company hire KlientBoost?

We had never done any online advertising before, and we hired KlientBoost to develop and execute on a PPC strategy for us.

We wanted to better understand what a successful PPC funnel would look like for our business, and to learn which PPC channels would be most profitable for us (and which ones wouldn't be productive). And of course, we wanted to make more sales.

We looked at several competing agencies that people in my network had recommended. KlientBoost stood out for a few reasons:

• I had been getting value from the free content on their blog for years, so I already knew that they "got it".
  • Their all-in-one pricing was unlike anything else we were being offered; they wouldn't just run our ads, but they would design, write and host our landing pages. This made life A LOT easier for us, as we didn’t have to spend our designer’s time on these campaigns.
  • They had an impressive array of case studies from companies just like ours, and when I reached out to peers who had hired KB, they confirmed that their experience was positive.

Once the project kicked off, we filled out a lengthy questionnaire about our business, and then we were assigned to an account manager and designer (Reese and Tiffany), who got underway researching our market and building our first campaigns. The KB team handled everything related to the ads, from the copywriting to the design to the management, but was very open to our feedback along the way. Each week, I would have a call with Reese and Tiffany, and we would go over the progress that week, the plan for the following week and any outstanding items that needed action on our end.

We had a dedicated account manager (Reese) and a designer (Tiffany). They were both excellent. At times, Reese also brought in other in-house experts to help with various tasks.

We learned a lot about which channels and messages were the true money-makers for us, and we’ve been able to focus our resources on much more profitable bets -- both in PPC and with our other marketing channels -- ever since.

Fantastic. In addition to our weekly calls, Reese was very responsive via email, and set up a dashboard where I could easily track our project. Reese and Tiffany even came out to visit me across the country!

There were a few things that set the KB team apart:

• Their approach to pricing; a flat monthly fee gets you everything, no nickel-and-diming for every conference call or email sent.
  • The design quality was excellent. KlientBoost actually invests in great designers. Their designs lived up to the high standards set by our own designer.
  • Honest communication; our reps never shied away from checking in, even in the early days when things were ramping up. And if something wasn’t working, they’d share that, too.
  • KlientBoost focused on the results that we wanted. They were laser-focused on optimizing the success metrics that we told them were important to us. This shouldn’t be unusual for agencies, but it is!

We had a billing issue that took a few weeks to get cleared up, but they handled it professionally and graciously.

Overall Score Excellent agency.
    Our team was always available.
    VERY competitive.
    We achieved our goals.
    I already have.

Content Creation for Marketing Education Platform

"Everyone I've interacted with has known their trade but also been engaging and pleasant to be around."

Nov. 2018 - Ongoing

KlientBoost provides content creation and writing services for a marketing education platform. They produce articles and endure many rounds of revisions.

Austin, Texas
Derek Gleason
Content Lead, CXL

The work submitted by KlientBoost has passed multiple rounds of reviews and met the high standards set for the content. Their team continues to be a strong partner, willing to communicate and work to meet expectations. Customers can expect an easy-to-work-with team.

I'm the Content Lead for CXL. We regularly publish content and courses on digital marketing and constantly seek out experts who can provide insights and authoritative content on those topics.

For what projects/services did your company hire KlientBoost?

We have used KlientBoost employees as content authors, expert sources, and course instructors for PPC topics. We continue to use them as a primary source of information.

In all our content, we're constantly trying to push past "Marketing 101" topics and find expert practitioners who can share strategies that they've actually used in the wild to achieve business success. We turn down the vast majority of contributors to our site (for free and paid content).

KlientBoost was an internal referral from our company. That said, the initial referral had to be validated by our interactions with their team members. I've been on phone calls, in email threads, and been the primary editor of the content they've produced on multiple occasions. All of those interactions have reinforced the initial decision to work with their team.

Johnathan Dane has been a course instructor at CXL Institute. I am on the outside of that process, but I have interviewed him on the phone and worked with several of his team members on multiple articles for our site. This work has included a thorough, line-by-line review of any- and everything they've submitted as well as multiple rounds of email communication. All in all, I've likely spent a few dozen hours communicating with KlientBoost employees and reviewing their work.

I've worked directly with Johnathan Dane as well as several team members. The team composition varied based on the specific project.

To get a course or article published with CXL, it has to pass multiple rounds of internal review before being subjected to broader (public) review. In every instance that we've worked with their team, we've succeeded in publishing content that met or exceeded our standards. That's an exceptionally high bar that most do not reach.

The workflow was reliable—deadlines were hit, and expectations were clearly communicated. Furthermore, all communications were warm and (quite often) amusing.

There are lots of companies filled with "experts," but it's rare to find a company that has expertise and a culture of "being good people." Everyone I've interacted with has known their trade but also been engaging and pleasant to be around. That's a rare blend.

I haven't had any negative experiences with KlientBoost. As we continue to work together, I'm sure that we will refine the existing process to make it increasingly efficient.

Overall Score Good, smart people.
    Super easy to get in touch. Always knew I'd hear from them within 24 hours (often sooner).
    Not many agencies know as much as they know. Period.

PPC & CRO Services for Enterprise-Level Companies

"Their communication and vertical specialization stand out."

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

KlientBoost serves as a PPC and conversion rate optimization (CRO) partner for a digital marketing firm. They provide PPC services to various third-party clients.

Austin, Texas
Ross Hudgens
Founder & CEO, Siege Media

All clients that have worked with KlientBoost have responded positively about their experiences, and they continue to work with them. When there is additional feedback, the team is quick to pivot and improve.

I am the founder/CEO of a content marketing agency with a focus in SEO.

For what projects/services did your company hire KlientBoost?

We have lots of clients who ask us for recommendations on the PPC/CRO side. We refer KlientBoost for this project type whenever we get asked.

Have our clients get more value from our work/see additional value from a trusted referral we send them on the PPC/CRO side.

I've paid attention to the PPC space for a long-time and KlientBoost has always stood out for the quality of work they've brought to the table/thought leadership.

As one example, we referred KlientBoost to a client in the construction industry. Through talking to the client we heard great things about their client communication/ability to pivot on a dime to drive client results through their PPC/CRO services.

I went through the CEO who assigned the project to an account manager.

The clients I've sent to KlientBoost to continue to work with them/have spoken positively about their work experience. Given the high standards our clients hold people to, that says a lot.

Great! We've occasionally relayed feedback to KlientBoost via our client and they've always impressed with their ability to act on the feedback/improve on it.

Their communication and vertical specialization stand out.

I think picking the right "lead" on accounts could occasionally be improved but if that's ever allocated incorrectly, they're quick to fix.

Even better, a client!

PPC & SEO Management for Investing Platform

"They crushed it. They produced more leads than we initially forecasted..."

June 2017 - June 2019

To increase lead generation, KlientBoost provided SEM, PPC, and conversion rate optimization (CRO) for an online investing platform.

Costa Mesa, California
VP Marketing, Financial Services Company

KlientBoost exceeded expectations in leads generated and provided excellent value. Their team's workflow was excellent; they responded quickly to all questions and communicated well.

I was the VP of marketing for a web-based investment platform.

SEM/PPC/CRO

To increase lead generation and conversions, and reduce our CPA/CPC.

We vetted three agencies to manage our digital ads and selected KlientBoost because of their perceived expertise in PPC/CRO, their level of communication and responsiveness to our questions, and their relative cost given the level of service we received from them.

Our process working with KlientBoost was great; we began with an initial budget that they divided into advertising channels that they felt would achieve the immediate lead gen results we were hoping to see while also allocating for brand awareness. They crafted single-keyword ad groups based on popular search terms for our niche industry. They then produced landing pages and corresponding digital ads with the objective of improving conversion rates over time, which they did.

We had, at our disposal, one account manager, one designer and the CEO available for us to speak with at any time.

Yeah, they crushed it. They produced more leads than we initially forecasted at a lower CPA than we budgeted for.

Workflow was great. We had scheduled calls once per week; they were also very flexible in having unscheduled calls whenever we had questions or concerns.

Their responsiveness. Many ad agencies can generate results given the right budget, but very few of the ones I've worked with are as dedicated to detailed, frequent communication as KlientBoost is.

No. We stopped using their services only because our budget was cut.

Gold