We believe it's all about the people. Right people

Since 2014, we’ve been helping CxOs of technology companies worldwide to get access to the most talented software engineers from Ukraine and Poland building software solutions for large enterprises, new ventures, and NGOs in the most risk-proof and cost-effective way possible.

With us:

• your engineering team will get the specific technical expertise and domain knowledge you need;
  • you will get access to world-class software engineering teams and technology consultants.
  • your business can scale flexibly. Whether you need a 1 Senior guy for 4 weeks part-time or a team of 5 engineers for 12-24 months, we will help you find fit.

Honestly, what else do you need from a software development company?

Dare us!

Ukraine
  • Av. Río Churubusco 601
    Ciudad de México 03330
    Mexico

Brands choose us because of our distributed nearshore engineering teams who rock in designing pixel-perfect UI, architecture, scalable web systems and mobile apps development with thousands of downloads. Our clients are a mix of Fortune enterprises, newly born VC-backed startups, NGO’s and private tech entrepreneurs.

White-labeled auction platform

During 12m+ we've been augmenting our client's team with our Node, iOS and Android developers working on the backend and mobile applications for the white-labeled auction platform that is used by some of the world's largest auction houses in the world to manage their digital interactions with bidders.

Online food delivery platform

Together with the core team from Saudi Arabia KitRUM has developed a check out module and orders tracking system for one of the most popular online food delivery companies in the Middle East.

We have architected both modules and used MEAN stack to implement the solution.

AR edtech mobile app

We have helped our client who is one of the leading Finish edtech startups to create an educational mobile app that uses AR to help students learn about history, natural sciences, mathematics – or practically speaking almost any school subject – in a way never seen before.

3D aerial AI platform

Using a combination of Python and ReactNative we have helped our client to develop a 3D aerial intelligence platform for the mining industry. SaaS platform is based on visual data analytics algorithms and ML.

Uber-type app for motorcycle taxis across Africa

Together with SafeMotos co-founders, we have developed one of the most popular Uber-type iOS applications for motorcycle taxis across Africa using ReactNative.

It has pretty simple however robust functionality like the ability to instruct the application where users want to be picked up from, where they want to go and choose a star rating for the quality of drivers they want.

SaaS web application

KitRUM has to build a SaaS web application that helps create beautiful slides very easily. The application uses AI technology to dynamically suggest images that match the slide’s content and places them in the proper place on the slide. A new technology stack and engineering solution were implemented with the long term objective of planning and building a scalable modular solution. Our team built the platform that takes

customer bullet-points and automatically builds an on-brand visual presentation. DOMAIN: Artificial Intelligence TECHNOLOGIES: React.js, Node.js, react redux

DISTRIBUTED LEDGER TECHNOLOGY PLATFORM

The client, a Distributed Ledger Technology company, was having recruitment and the ability to upscale fast problems.

Solution: Our team identified the key personnel to build the right product for the market. The team was then quickly scaled up to ensure seamless operational success.

Technology: node.js, react.js

SMART HOME SOLUTION

The Client: European Startup

Our task: To build a mobile application along with a web dashboard and all integrations for a Smart House Solution.

The technology we used:  React.js; Node.js

VIDEO STREAMING PORTAL

The Client: An online car auction web service with live video for the leading independent car auction in the UK.

Our task: KitRUM developed and flawlessly integrated a distinct part of the website that incorporates complex business logic and has the possibility to translate the live video and accept bids in real-time.

The technology we

used: .NET; Angular; Core

E-commerce store for moto and auto parts

For this project, we developed and maintained an e-commerce web-platform with admin panel for hundreds of thousands of items using Magento 2. We had 1 dedicated resource working with client's CEO full-time for a ~2 years.

Multichannel cloud based contact center software

We are helping our client to build a cloud contact center solutions that empower mid- and enterprise-size businesses to deliver great customer experience across all communications and messaging channels. We are using Java stack and the whole variety of JavaScript frameworks to make the UI/UX as friendly as possible.

Program Management Information Solution

Our team helps the client to build cloud-based Program Management Information Solution (PMIS) for capital projects that deliver advanced insight into production through the whole project lifecycle, decreasing danger, and increasing productivity. We smoothly integrate PMIS with company financial / accounting and Estate Management.

Camera solutions for professional sports coaching business.

Our team of mobile engineers has helped EU-based tech startup to create mobile apps for both platforms iOS and Android. Combination of a mobile app and a set of cameras and hardware creates a unique coaching technology that allows floating around the athlete, view the performance from any angle, and examine the details from all perspectives.

Software Development for Electronic Device Manufacturer

"I can always get to management right away."

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

KitRUM provides outsource programming services on an ongoing basis. Their most recent project is a wi-fi based control board that uses C coding language.

Greensboro/Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Gary Nalven
President, Linor Technology

The team’s output meets its benchmarks and they continue to be a valuable asset. They’re easy to contact and their workflow is easy to predict. KitRUM is always honest about its capabilities.

I’m the president of Linor Technology. We’re a C corporation in North Carolina and we design and manufacture electronic devices. Our key device is a network-enabled control, which we sell to a number of industrial users.

What challenge were you trying to address with KitRUM ?

We’re in an expansive period and were looking for various types of support in the development area. We needed some outside programming services, although almost everything we do is an in-house function.

We use what’re called “embedded processors”, and they’re microcontrollers that’re designed into a product to do various control functions. We hired KitRUM to help with this type of specialized design.

The main thing they’re working on is a Wi-fi based control board. Essentially, it’s C language programming that enables Wi-fi to connect and report on various statuses of our board under-tabs.

We’ve also discussed web and app development, but we haven’t started those projects.

We work with one developer.

How did you come to work with KitRUM?

I reached out to several vendors, and their sales representatives claimed to be able to do specialized C language programming. I was very disappointed when I learned that most of them couldn't do it, and it was a colossal waste of time.

When I connected with KitRum through an online search, I was wary of dealing with another outside firm. They agreed to start the work without a formal contract. This was so I wouldn’t have to go through the additional expense of having my lawyer look it over before I actually decided I wanted to work with them.

We made an agreement for us to start with one programmer. Overall, I liked their business practices. They use PayPal for payment purposes, which was much easier than a bank transfer for us. Everything seemed to fit nicely and they appreciate small businesses.

We’ve invested over $25,000 in total. Their fee is $6,000 ­­­– $8,000 per month.

We started in February 2019, and our work is ongoing.

I work a schedule with the programmer, and he provides me with weekly updates. I just put the C code into my development system and I’m able to look at what they’ve done; I'm satisfied that their work meets our standards.

It’s been successful for me so far because I can look on the schedule and know when to expect the code to come in.

How did KitRUM perform from a project management standpoint?

I do most of the project management by myself, and I treat my KitRUM programmer just like one of my staff.

They actually have project managers that make sure things get done, but I’ll only go through them if I have an issue planning something. We typically communicate over Skype.

They also deliver a documented weekly update, so I know what they’ve done.

The main thing for me is that they’re honest about their abilities, which is great, because it would be a waste of time, otherwise. They deliver when they say they’re going to deliver. If I need to get to somebody online, there’s never a problem. I can always get to management right away. They’re a significantly bigger company than we are, but they’re always responsive. I’m looking forward to a long-term relationship with them.

No, at this point I can’t think of anything. They’re not necessarily perfect, but I think we have a good relationship today.

For technical programming, it’s important to have someone in-house to understand what the project is and what’s involved.  For me, they make a good development partner when they do the heavy lifting and we do the design and testing.

Overall Score They’re dependable, reliable, and available.
    Their scheduling is dead on.
    Cost We pay much less than we would if we had someone on staff.
    They’ve been very reliable.
    I’ve recommended them before.

Web & App Dev for Booking Platform

“They don’t just create the code: they created the solution that saves me time and brings instant value.”

Feb. 2018 - Feb. 2019

KitRUM developed a booking platform from scratch using PHP, Angular, and MySQL.

Switzerland
Valeriia Sapronova
CEO, Escape Quest AG

The proprietary software meets expectations and creates business efficiencies. Working quickly and delivering good quality, KitRUM maintained a clear vision of business needs and objectives from the outset.

I’m the CEO of Escape Quest AG, a Swiss-based company. We provide entertainment services including escape rooms, corporate events, and customized projects. We have about 15 escape rooms in our pool.

What challenge were you trying to address with KitRUM?

We needed a booking system for our escape rooms. We used to be a franchise partnership and the system we were using was insufficient. We decided to build a new product.

KitRUM developed our booking system working on both the front- and backend. It’s a combination of PHP on the backend and Angular on the frontend with MySQL for the databases. There’s an internal system that employees can use on a daily basis that includes reporting and analytics dashboards.  The admin panel allows us to manage the website, like adding or removing pages, ourselves. We can make bookings, track workloads, manage prices, and export reports.

They built both the web and mobile versions from scratch, first deciding which systems to use and how to manage the database. We went live a few months ago and they continue to make tweaks and implement new features.

I primarily communicate with the lead developer. There are other team members on our project who are minor developers like the tester.

How did you come to work with KitRUM?

We posted an ad on the Swiss job portal and received a number of applicants. I wanted someone with experience in the hospitality domain since we’re similar to that when thinking about the backend. I spoke to several of the applicants, including KitRUM’s CTO. He was easy to speak with and understood our business very quickly. I also went to their office to meet them personally. The price-quality ratio was the best from KitRUM that we could find.

We’ve spent about 65,000 Swiss francs (approximately $63,000 USD).

We started working together in February 2018, and it’s ongoing.

I’m very happy with what they’ve produced. We have a stable admin panel through which we can make adjustments with a couple of clicks. The system makes things easier and saves us time. We also have a solid mobile version, which was one of my biggest pains before.

How did KitRUM perform from a project management standpoint?

We started our communications via email and phone and then moved over to Slack and Trello. We have calls as needed. I keep a couple of my managers in the loop with them as well.

I was really impressed with their quick start and how engaged were they from the very beginning. They take a lean approach and have a clear vision of my business needs, which was hard to find since we’re a niche business. It’s not like we’re a restaurant and there are thousands of other restaurants. It was very important to me that someone could share my vision and work on it. They don’t just create the code; they created the solution that saves me time and brings instant value. My team and I use the system on a daily basis and we’re happy. They’re quick, deliver good quality, and are very helpful.

We had some issues with video calls when our lead developer moved from Ukraine to Tampa, Florida because he used cell data to connect to our calls. That’s a really minor point and not a weakness per se. Likewise, there’s a time zone difference but we chose to work with them so that’s not their fault.

The hardest part for me was explaining to them what I wanted. I didn’t start with clear requirements and that meant we spent more time. Document what you want to develop as clearly and cleanly as possible so that they can understand it. Discuss everything before you launch. If you do it properly from the beginning, things will work well.

They delivered more value from the beginning compared to the other vendors that I considered.
    I'm very happy with them.

Custom Contact Form for Mobile Accessories Company

"Their team worked mindfully and brought strong expertise to the project."

Mar. - Jul. 2018

KitRUM developed a website template and improved an existing customer contact form. They added new features and functions to make it easier for buyers to contact internal staff for quick technical support.

1,000 - 5,000 Employees

Israel
Michael Herzberg
Digital Marketing & Communications Manager, Canyon

Communication with customers has greatly improved and contributed to a significant decrease in the number of products returned. The KitRUM team was a thoughtful partner. They were dedicated to providing quality deliverables and fulfilling expectations.

I’m the digital marketing and communications manager for Canyon. We sell mobile and PC accessories across the world.

What challenge were you trying to address with KitRUM?

We hired KitRUM to add functionality to our contact forms and change our website template. We wanted to communicate more effectively with our clients. Our goal was to quickly reply to customers when they send questions via the website's contact form about recently purchased products.

KitRUM developed a new website template for us using PHP and WordPress. They provided maintenance and troubleshooting support, as well. Their team made key improvements to our contact form and added new features to improve communication.

KitRUM provided a project manager, and a dedicated team of 1–5 software developers.

How did you come to work with KitRUM?

We were looking for software development firms and followed a recommendation to use KitRUM.

We spent around $100,000.

We worked with KitRUM from March–July 2018, but they currently provide support if needed.

Since working with KitRUM, our communication with clients is much stronger. We manage to answer all users inquiries fully and sufficiently, and it contributed to a 10% decrease in returns of our products. Our staff is fully satisfied with the results we’ve seen so far.

How did KitRUM perform from a project management standpoint?

We had weekly calls between our teams. We also communicated through email. Our project manager handled our needs and led the team of developers.

Their team worked mindfully and brought strong expertise to the project. They met all of our expectations, provided great advice, and the deliverables fulfilled our requirements.

I don’t have any suggestions for them to improve.

Web Dev for Resort Management Platform

“I got the right amount of attention from KitRUM, and they were respectful of my time. ”

Jun. 2017 - Jun. 2018

Once the wireframes they designed were approved, KitRUM built out a CRM and booking platform. They developed the backend with Node.js and programmed the UI using React.js.

Ukraine
Golf Director, Resort

KitRUM delivered a tool that notably streamlined the workflow and improved brand awareness internally. The deliverable has had a minimal attrition rate. A thoughtfully specified approach to the project helped them find an ideally tailored solution.

I’m the technical director of a golf resort in Ukraine with a range of member facilities, including a restaurant and a spa. I manage all the online and offline components of the infrastructure, like a booking platform and the mobile apps we use to manage our ecosystem.

What challenge were you trying to address with KitRUM?

The resort is 10 years old, and I’ve been the technical director for seven years. We spent a lot of time trying to find the optimum resort management solution.

This project was new for both myself and our organization, and it was essential that we succeed. KitRUM offered an all-in-one solution for analytics and reporting.

Since we’re based in the same city, we had a series of meetings in person with Vlad (CTO, KitRUM) for planning purposes. We discussed the issues we needed to cover, and he clearly understood our challenge.

Our platform is a combination of a CRM and a booking system. I liked the clickable wireframes KitRUM produced, so I presented the concept to our owner. Once we got approval for the idea, we started development.

The initial product was web-based. Later on, we built a mobile app for employees in different sections of the resort.  The technologies they used were a combination of React.js for the user interface and Node.js on the backend.

We spent a lot of time discussing the project flow with the CTO. After I was introduced to the delivery manager, they served as my main point of contact from then on. The team included a frontend developer, a UI/UX designer, and a backend developer.

How did you come to work with KitRUM?

We posted an open tender in our country for the MVP development. KitRUM reached out to send us a proposal and discuss our challenge. Based on their extensive reply, they understood our problem and had the seniority and experience to handle it. A quick and customized response was the main reason we chose them.

We’ve spent close to $80,000.

We worked with KitRUM on the main software development from June 2017–June 2018. Now, we continue our collaboration on-demand and reach out to them whenever we have a new development idea.

KitRUM delivered a tool that allows our staff to work more smoothly and efficiently. Since we started using it, we’ve seen a significant increase in brand awareness among our employees. We have seen a very low attrition rate.

How did KitRUM perform from a project management standpoint?

We’ve met with KitRUM locally and at their office in Florida. The rest of our communication was over the phone. After Jira proved too complicated, they started using Trello for tracking.

The type of etiquette and customized approach KitRUM uses are very unique. To use a tailoring analogy, they took all the right kinds of measurements and came up with the perfect suit for us.

The project was a bit expensive. A lower cost would have been nice.

Advertising and Management for Social Platform

"This was a particularly collaborative and positive experience."

Feb. - July 2018

KitRUM provided management and marketing assistance for a web platform. Following discovery and internal team interviews, they developed an advertising plan for media.

Dodge Center, Minnesota
David Roberts
Founder/CEO, ReVerb

Implementation of KitRUM’s solutions has eased platform management and saved time. Expect a knowledgeable partner who offers creative ideas to improve business workflows. Other team strengths include project tracking.

I'm the founder of ReVerb. We make marketing content for tech companies.

For what projects/services did your company hire KitRUM?

We wanted management and marketing assistance for our platform, which is a sort of a digital newspaper, representing the user’s social media events and updates.

We wanted a social media aggregator that allows users to manage user accounts, connect a variety of social media accounts and smoothly manage the data from them all on one platform.

My staff searched online for agencies in our area and compiled a list of five based on their case studies on their websites. We contacted each company and narrowed it down to two after we received their initial pitches. We chose KitRUM based on the quality of their final proposal and eagerness to do the project with us.

We first held a few discovery meetings to discuss our goals and our company's plans. The team focused on understanding what the major drivers were, and they talked with several members of our team to understand the ins and outs of our company. From there, they developed an advertising plan that included traditional and digital media. They worked with us on creative concepts for outdoor, TV, social media, and paid online advertising.

I worked closely with the principals of their firm, and they were open to collaborating with my own staff members. Probably three people were involved on my end.

Managing our platforms has been easier since we implemented the project and it’s saved us a lot of time.

Our project manager was easy to communicate with and gave us updates on a regular basis. We connected over the phone at least once a week and used Slack for all other communication.

Their knowledge of our industry and our market stood out. We appreciated that they were patient and thoughtful while we struggled to keep up with their innovative ideas. This was a particularly collaborative and positive experience. I will certainly engage with them again.

Everything could always be done faster, but otherwise, we were very satisfied with their work every step of the way.

Visualization Widget Dev for Cloud System Developer

"Their proactive workstyle and willingness to put their best team forward was outstanding."

Jan. 2019

KitRUM developed a .NET widget with an HTML/JavaScript/CSS frontend as a test project. They acclimated themselves to a codebase and selected a second widget to aide in implementing the solution.

Lille, France
Telmo Silva
CTO, ClicData

Focusing on the core task, KitRUM delivered the visualization widget ahead of schedule. Subsequent QA testing revealed no major bugs, an impressive feat given the size of the codebase they had to work with. Though collaboration could have been smoother, their pace of development is noteworthy.

I’m the CTO of ClicData. We develop and implement cloud-based dashboard systems that improve business efficiency.

For what projects/services did your company hire KitRUM?

We needed to test the outsourcing of the development of specific components/functionalities of our platform. KitRUM was to test the visualization of one of these components.

The developed component needed to do everything stated in the design and be properly coded, documented, tested, and integrated. We were also testing KitRUM’s speed, as the project would take an internal team 3–4 weeks.

We considered several organizations with a strong focus on data, visualization, .NET, HTML 5, and JavaScript. We based our decision on their website, experience with similar projects, and our initial interactions with them.

They developed a solution with a .NET backend and an HTML/JavaScript/CSS frontend. A similar visualization widget was selected to speed up the development and introduction to our platform. Our internal staff worked with KitRUM to establish basic files and walk them through the code.

We worked with a single dedicated team member.

KitRUM completed the work in the allotted time, and we launched the new widget in production two weeks later. Extensive QA testing didn’t reveal any major issues. This was impressive, especially considering they had to familiarize themselves with our team, coding style, and sizable code base.

We reviewed their work weekly and had on-demand Skype calls anytime there were questions. Our communication was satisfactory, but not optimal. There were some language issues, seeing as English was not both sides’ first language, but this may also have been our lack of experience in working with external engineers.

Their proactive workstyle and willingness to put their best team forward was outstanding. They didn’t ask unnecessary questions or waste time with trivial matters. They were able to progress well and quickly through the project.

There’s always room for improvement, but it worked out well in our case. We don’t have any specific items.

It was easy.
    It was significantly greater than the internal cost would have been.

Web Dev Augmentation for Web App Development Firm

“They’ve allowed us to complete projects that we couldn’t have otherwise due to limited resources.”

KitRUM has provided developers to augment various web app development projects. In addition to reviewing each resources’ CV beforehand, clients have the option of testing individuals before onboarding.

Oslo, Norway
Tor Ivar Johansen
CEO, Appresso AS

KitRUM boasts a diverse pool of resources with a large range of technical skills. Although each individual’s CV could be more specific about their capabilities, the testing and onboarding process has allowed internal stakeholders to quickly scale the development team as needed.

At Appresso AS, we design, develop, and maintain large, scalable web applications for a wide range of markets. We deliver customer solutions for the education and marketing sectors, responding to the high demand for robust and secure solutions with long lifespans. As the CEO, I’m responsible for the day-to-day operations in addition to organizing the development team.

For what projects/services did your company hire KitRUM?

We had experienced a big influx of projects and needed to quickly scale up our development team. Because finding local developers would require us to spend a lot of time making sure that we hired the right people, we partnered with KitRUM to streamline the process.

We wanted external resources to help scale our development capabilities. As with all of our projects, our goal was to deliver top-quality work for our customers.

We tried several service providers the preceding year but weren’t satisfied with the results. Then, we reached out to KitRUM and have been working with them since.

KitRUM has allowed us to scale up quickly because we’re able to test their candidates beforehand. They provide us with developers who have a variety of capabilities to augment our projects.

The size of the team has changed rapidly over the summer of 2018 as the number of projects grew. We’ve also been able to downscale the team when projects were in standby.

The project management is very good. They’ve assigned a dedicated point of contact with whom we communicate.

I’m impressed by their professional communication.

The candidates’ CVs could be more specific, which would eliminate the need to test all the candidates so extensively to identify their incapacities. Furthermore, they often label junior-level programmers as “senior,” though this might just be a difference in company culture.

Mobile and Web Dev for AR Application

"The team was highly skilled and reasonably priced."

2017 - 2018

KitRUM developed a mobile application with AR technology for a third party.

Finland
Co-Founder & CTO, EdTech Startup

The app received positive end user feedback. Although the remote partnership presented communication challenges, KitRUM ensured quality and cost-effective results. The team’s experience enhanced the outcome.

I’m the co-founder and CTO of an EdTech startup.

For what projects/services did your company hire KitRUM?

We needed a mobile application developed.

We wanted a flexible partner with considerable expertise in the specified backend and frontend technologies, as well the problem domain.

Several vendors approached us. After interviewing the project managers and developers, we decided that KitRUM was the best fit. They were poised to work with a startup like ours and help us make important early-stage technological decisions. Overall, the hiring process was time- and cost-effective.

The mobile app targeted students and included AR technology. We started with the prototype, a paid pilot by one of our customers. KitRUM iterated the solution weekly.

How much did you spend with this vendor?

We spent between €50,000–€100,000 ($57,030–$114,060 USD).

When did the project begin and end?

We started working together in spring 2017 and the partnership ended in early 2018.

The team included a frontend developer, a Unity developer, and a project manager.

Our client was very happy with the results and remains one our most important customers to this day. Consequently, we pivoted our entire company around the product.

Remote work is always a challenge for effective communication. This project had its share of communication mismatches, but the team was always eager to make the development process work for us. Video calls for critical meetings were highly effective.

The team was highly skilled and reasonably priced. We couldn’t have afforded that level of expertise in the domestic market.

The make-or-break factor for any remote work is communication. It was good, but that would be the most significant improvement they could make.

Various Web Design Projects for Digital Agency

"KitRUM lived up to our standards."

Oct.- Nov. 2018

As a third party, KitRUM delivered web design projects for various clients. After customers decided content, the team designed pages and elements.

San Diego, California
Chief Strategy Officer & Founder, Digital Agency

Customers have been exceedingly pleased with KitRUM’s work. Their attentive and responsive nature benefitted the engagement. KitRUM’s tenacity complemented their professional management style. Their team remained open to any feedback or critique throughout the process.

I’m the founder & Chief Strategy Officer of a digital agency that works with small to mid-size businesses.

For what projects/services did your company hire KitRUM?

We hired KitRUM to work on a number of small design projects for our clients. We work with them as needed, and the projects vary from web design to UX/UI design.

We wanted projects to achieve the high-level of design that our customers are used to.

Design companies frequently approach us. KitRUM caught our attention.

We worked with our clients to finalize any content and design aesthetics. Then, we passed the project to KitRUM to design pages and other assets.

We work with a project manager and a lead designer.

KitRUM lived up to our standards. What it comes down to is our customers’ satisfaction, and we achieved that.

Their team quickly delivered drafts and responded to any change requests.

Their attention to detail was noteworthy.

There are none that I can think of.

App Development for Video Production Company

“Their project management and communication were excellent, especially for an offshore team.”

July 2017 - Dec. 2017

KitRUM built an iOS app from scratch and fixed any bugs or issues until it was ready for launch. They also made it available in the App Store.

CTO, Video Production Company

KitRUM was organized and efficient, regularly providing updates and project progress. They could’ve had better QA, but the finished product worked well and met project goals.

I'm the CTO of a video production company. We provide a camera kit to our clients and give them all the training and resources needed to shoot their own video content. They then upload it to our cloud-based platform, and our post-production team edits the footage and returns their finished video within 24 hours.

What challenge were you trying to address with KitRUM?

We wanted to build an iOS app but didn’t have any in-house resources to do so.

KitRUM built our iOS app and fixed any issues. We spent a few months doing active work and creating the app and then a few months tracking bugs and making sure the app ran smoothly. They then added the app to the App Store.

We worked with a project manager, full-time developer, and QA analyst.

How did you come to work with KitRUM?

They reached out to us. I did my own research and saw they had good reviews, so I hired them.

We spent around $5,000.

We worked together from July–December 2017.

The app is live in the App Store, which is exactly what we wanted.

How did KitRUM perform from a project management standpoint?

We had weekly check-ins, and they showed a demo every week of the work they’d accomplished. They provided progress reports to keep us updated on where they were at.

They could’ve been more proactive in QA and stopping bugs from coming through in the first place.