Mobile, Web, Software & SEO Experts

KitelyTech is a full service Technology Design & Development company located in downtown Chicago.

The team at KitelyTech mixes together all of the ingredients required for a successful technology development company. We have highly talented and energetic developers, architects and testers, all recruited through an exceptionally rigorous process. Analytical mindsets that understand the nuances of our customer’s businesses and project scopes, methodical project managers and designers, highly driven management with a focus for quality and timely delivery, and the innovators that transform the way we look at things.

Delivering projects worldwide to customers ranging from startups & SMBs to Fortune 500 companies. A balanced blend of technology skills and domain knowledge, powered by passion for IT.

Services include: Web Design, Web Development, eCommerce Design & Development, Mobile Applications Development, Custom Software Development, Web & SaaS Based Application Development, Reporting & Data Analysis, Quality Assurance, Salesforce Consulting & Development, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Graphic Design, and more.

Chicago, IL
  • 1165 N. Clark St., 7th Floor
    Chicago, IL 60610

Clients ranging from Startups & SMB's to Fortune 500's

Web and Mobile App Dev for Corporate Health Tech Startup

“One of the things they have been great about is getting back to me so quickly.”

Jan. - Apr. 2018

KitelyTech built the minimum viable product (MVP) for a health and wellness startup. They developed the mobile app for Android and iOS for employees and a web dashboard for employers.

Owner, Corporate Health Tech Startup

The MVP is complete and garnering positive user feedback. KitelyTech offered invaluable expertise in entrepreneurial development, which eased and expedited the process. They helped navigate complex issues and delivered high-quality work with exceptional customer service.

I’m the CEO and founder of a health technology startup in the corporate health and wellness space. Our platform allows employers and insurers to directly incentivize people to exercise.

What challenge were you trying to address with KitelyTech?

I'm a sole founder without a technical background. I didn’t have the skill set to build the MVP of our product, and I was looking for mobile and web app development for our platform.

They handled all of the technical and engineering aspects of getting the first build of the MVP to market. It is a mobile app for employees as well as a web dashboard for the employer. They developed the mobile app for Android and iOS in addition to the web dashboard.

I had done rudimentary sketches for fundraising purposes and shared those with them. They turned those into wireframes and offered their feedback and suggestions on changes to be made.

We needed to get users’ health data from their Apple Health or Google Fit account from their smartwatch or phone to the app and web portal, which was the most critical part of it. They were able to help with issues that arose when dealing with that data coming from multiple devices and sources and the differences between how Apple and Google treat those forms of data. Initially, it seemed like a pretty simple thing, but it turned out that it was quite complex and there were some issues with it. They helped me navigate that easily.

Katie (Account Director, KitelyTech) was the project manager and my main point of contact, and she was great. Jason (CEO, KitelyTech) was helpful with general business and strategic advice. Given that he and Katie are both entrepreneurs, they were able to see things from my perspective. They offered guidance where I may have made mistakes had they not seen what I was going through several times beforehand.

How did you come to work with KitelyTech?

I met one of their salespeople at a tech event in Chicago.

We worked together from January–April 2018. They have been helping me with new features, but the MVP is up and running.

They have been great. I am tremendously happy with working with them and with the quality of the work. The initial user feedback has been extremely positive, which is far better than what an MVP of a product needs to be. There have been minimal issues. It’s much better than I could’ve built with a few in-house developers over the same timeframe. I’m happy with the results.

How did KitelyTech perform from a project management standpoint?

One of the things they have been great about is getting back to me so quickly. Katie was always available when I needed her, even on the weekends, and was generally very understanding. She always had everything under control and I never had to remind her twice about anything. She always gets back to me, and usually, they were waiting on a response from me. Jason explained things to me and was available when I needed him as well. I haven’t had to track them down. It was good having a dedicated point of contact the entire time who I was able to get a hold of.

They have that entrepreneurial background, which is one of their value-adds. A lot of the other development firms I talked to don’t have that experience.

I have already referred them.

E-Commerce Web Dev for Recreational Experience Company

"The feedback has been incredible ... [the website] is elegant and simple."

Dec. 2017 - Ongoing

KitelyTech built a website and mobile site, featuring its e-commerce component as well as the overall look and feel.

Preisdent, The Global Collaborations Group (DBA @9)

The finalized site has received a huge range of positive feedback from large companies, particularly for its design, user flows, and overall build. The team built an excellent site that required few tweaks, communicated effectively, and were responsive, dedicated listeners.

I'm the president and CEO of The Global Collaboration Group (@9), a business focused on providing exclusive experiences, products, and services. We collect money off of each participant involved in an experience.

What challenge were you trying to address with KitelyTech?

We needed help with our website and mobile site.

They helped us build our website and the mobile site. Eventually, they will also do our application, but for the website and mobile site, we’re just wrapping up some of the e-commerce portions. They worked from images to buildout the wireframes. The way in which the website has been laid out adhered to our vision. They focused on its overall look, and how things were placed. They also worked on the e-commerce piece.

We had four people involved, including the COO and the CEO, who made sure that everything was staying on-pace. They were involved from an oversight point of view and as consulting partners when we needed a new approach. The COO had more of a direct involvement.

How did you come to work with KitelyTech?

We started off doing a lot of research online and narrowed it down to three or four companies. Theirs was one of them, and I had a chance to talk to Jason (CEO, KitelyTech) directly and thought that he provided some of the best answers. Anything can be challenging, but he did the best job of listening to exactly what we were trying to get done. The decision was also based on my research, the feedback I received, and what they told me they could do.

We began in December 2017 and really got everything going in February.

We represent some billion-dollar companies on the site and they've been very pleased with how it looks. If they weren’t happy with the way their product was going to be represented, we wouldn't have a business. The feedback has been incredible. We have a deal with a Swiss watch company who thought that the site was incredible. KitelyTech had to get it right, and they did. Together, we put a lot of time into the images, the way it’s built, and the way it flows. We’ve been told that it’s elegant and simple.

As with anything else, we have to make tweaks, but KitelyTech got it close to where it needed to be right out of the gate. That was a big deal to me. It’s not about the money, it’s about getting it right. It costs me more money if they do it wrong.

We met with a venture capital firm in Indianapolis a week ago. We went through the process with them, putting some things together to a committee and see if we could raise some money. They asked us which company made our site, and I told them the provider wasn’t from the city. They were surprised about the high quality, and thought that they might have missed a local company that could work at that level.

How did KitelyTech perform from a project management standpoint?

There haven’t been any issues with communication. Some of this may be because I’ve had a chance to talk to their CEO. Whether it was him or the others, they’ve been very responsive. The other people in the team operate just like the CEO.

I always look at how individuals are listening, and they listen and respond well. Had I had a bad experience, I would mention it. There are always things that people can improve on, but nothing really stands out with KitelyTech. and I would give them a high rating. They’ve done great by me and my company by doing what they said they were going to do. They put together a nice site.

They’re high on my list, with what they’ve done.

Overall Score It’s been a great experience for me. The results have been good.
    We had a few timing issues with one of our first contacts, but we worked them out quickly.
    They’ve done a lot of work, possibly more than anticipated. I got my money’s worth.
    I would refer them in a heartbeat.

Custom Software Application for Fuel Transport Company

"Their solution is going to give us the ability to manage our operations in real-time."

July 2017 - Ongoing

KitelyTech developed and designed a custom software application to manage logistics of a trucking fleet. Key features include tracking fuel stations and customer locations, and a companion mobile app.

Lockport, Illinois
Jim McMahon
Owner, J.P. McMahon Petro-Chem Transport Group

Once implemented, the solution is expected to reduce hands-on management time by 40%. Despite delays not of their own making, KitelyTech keeps the project moving (and on budget) through constant communication, providing critical status updates throughout the engagement.

I own J.P. McMahon Transport, a fuel hauler based out of Illinois. We operate 40 tractors and 50 tankers, and we pick up fuel at 17–18 terminals in the Chicago area and northern Indiana.

What challenge were you trying to address with KitelyTech?

There's a tremendous amount of paperwork in our industry. Every time a driver goes to a terminal, which could be up to 8 times a day, he gets a BOL (bill of lading) for every load. We also try to keep track of where our driver is throughout the day. We had a proprietary software that was written in a much older PHP code. It's extremely slow and has a lot of limitations. It won’t be able to handle our workload in about 12 months.

They started by looking at our existing code in order to determine how they can improve our speed. Our main dispatch page monitors every driver, truck, and load that we deliver. Every time we made a change on that page, it took a very long time to reload. They've been able to write the code so that items are refreshed on the page on an individual basis, which speeds things up considerably. This software does everything for us: assigns loads to the drivers, pays the drivers, and has a database for all the stations or customers we service. It's a clearinghouse for all of those services in one place. There’s also a mobile application. Every driver is issued an iPad and they communicate on it through a web-based portal. The goal is to have everything as close to real-time as possible.

I primarily deal with Ronak (COO, KitelyTech) as the lead code writer. I felt it was important to just have one contact. He then sends out the work orders to a group of 5–7 coders that are working on my program. The CEO also regularly checks in throughout the process.

How did you come to work with KitelyTech?

We did an online search and considered four companies. We chose KitelyTech because their presentation was very professional, and they really listened to what I had to say.

The engagement started in July 2017 and work is ongoing. The project has gone past its original timeframe but the delay is on my end.

It's all built, but there's a couple of things on my end holding up the completion of the mobile app. Once it’s implemented, it's going to cut down on the amount of hours my dispatchers have to spend using the software by at least 40%. That's huge. I’m really excited about all of the additional features that they were able to give me that I currently don't have. Their solution is going to give us the ability to manage our operations in real-time, which is very important.

How did KitelyTech perform from a project management standpoint?

The real problem is that they can't get a hold of me because I get pulled in many different directions. Taking time to speak with Ronak often gets sidetracked. He calls me multiple times a week and keeps trying even when I don’t respond. When I do give him the time and response he needs, the work gets done fast. It's amazing. They do a great job.

Ronak is a very nice guy and has a great disposition. He doesn’t let anything bother him, he just keeps plugging along. I think that's one of the reasons why they're so successful.

Overall Score They did everything they said they would, and more.

ERP Consulting for Pharmaceutical Company

"They’ve been available 24/7 for support, which is the main thing I care about."

KitelyTech developed a clinical trial software to maintain patient records, simplify data recovery, and strengthen verification based on government and industry compliance measures. They now provide updates.

1,001-5,000 Employees

Manager, Alembic Pharmaceuticals

The automated management system meets all documentation requirements, expediting audits and supporting paper-free operations. KitelyTech’s impressive software competencies, rapid turnaround time, and accessibility continue to boost productivity.

I’m a manager at Alembic Pharmaceuticals. We are a large company involved in clinical trials and have more than 3,000 employees.

What challenge were you trying to address with KitelyTech?

We wanted a system to help us process all our manual paperwork into an intelligent online database. When our patients visit a hospital, if our software was undergoing maintenance, we’d sometimes miss critical items of patient history. If we conducted a study using that patient, we would run into trouble. That’s why we contacted KitelyTech. They assigned an architect who understood our requirements and developed a biometric phone verification system for patients.

The software needed to be compliant with 21 CFR Part 11. We looked for companies in the US with deep knowledge of these guidelines. We found KitelyTech, and they did a really great job.

KitelyTech developed a software called E-CTMS to maintain volunteer records and track visit history. Everything used to be done on paper. We had manual audits coming from Europe and the US and were facing many challenges. At the time, we didn’t have a system in place for keeping the data secure or doing disaster recovery.

KitelyTech’s point person learned about every process of all the departments in our company at the start of the project. Based on that information, they gave us a solution that automates almost all of the processes and data in a secure fashion. We can access anything from our history, and the good thing is that our system is compliant with 21 CFR Part 11. FDA and end-user audits were made for the approval of our system, which was a big deal for us.

They employed automation and other types of logic to help the data-entry process. Most of the manual work has been removed, and the system performs much better. We have been able to reallocate resources for project work instead of manual work. The process is very fast, and everything is easy to maintain. We can monitor the activity of all staff members and generate performance reports.

We want to enroll more departments into the system, but this will take time since we also need to check with regulatory systems. We are consistently working with KitelyTech on new modules and keep building the software.

We don’t have much contact with the actual developers on KitelyTech’s side. They’ve assigned a project manager who addressed all our needs and handled software releases.

How did you come to work with KitelyTech?

When we needed software, we looked for someone in the US. Our budget department found 3 vendors, which were presented to us, including KitelyTech. I’m not sure how our company found them since vendor-sourcing is not part of my department.

How much have you invested with KitelyTech?

When we started, we were given different prices for each module, ranging from 50 lakhs to 1 crore [₹5,000,000–10,000,000 Indian rupees or $75,000–$150,000]. They gave us quotes based on our requirements, which changed for every module.

We started working with KitelyTech in 2013, at which time we needed a database system through which we could see patients’ medical history when they came to our hospitals. That took 4 or 5 months to develop, which gave us the confidence to move our paperwork into the system. The solution made our lives easier, and we’ve moved all our manual activities into the software.

The software is amazing and has really increased the speed of our audits. We can document anything in terms of activities, staff members, and anything else we can access from auditors. We are 100% satisfied and trust KitelyTech for costs and processes. We can give them requirements, and they come up with mockups and designs based on that. Once we approve those, KitelyTech will handle development without any surprises after delivery. They have strong software competencies, which makes them valuable to us. They spend a lot of time with documentation and handle that very well.

How did KitelyTech perform from a project management standpoint?

Sometimes, they have delays, but I can understand this. There have been delays on our side as well. Once we were given our database, our staff also took a lot of time to finish testing and offer feedback. If there is an emergency or a need for bug-fixing, KitelyTech is there to offer support.

What did you find most impressive about KitelyTech?

They’re always available. We work with other vendors who require constant negotiations on our part, which makes it hard to reach an agreement. KitelyTech has given us great prices, which makes us comfortable with the relationship. They’ve been available 24/7 for support, which is the main thing I care about.

I don’t have a very good idea of how cost is handled by our department.
    I have referred 2 partner companies to KitelyTech, and they started working together.

Web Development for Antique Jewelry Store

"KitelyTech was big enough to cope with my requests but small enough to care."

Sept. 2016 - Ongoing

KitelyTech redesigned a website to incorporate a more professional look and feel for product listings and to simplify future updates. Other tasks included SEO, maintenance training, and post-launch support.

Stephen Forward
Founder, Beverley R

The new, mobile-responsive site has increased customer interest and attracted positive feedback due to its user-friendly layout and stable performance. KitelyTech’s streamlined project management, responsiveness, and competitive price point contributed to an effective partnership.

I’m the founder of Beverly R Antique Jewelry, a company that sells jewelry pieces that are mainly over 100 years old. Each item is one-of-a-kind, high-end, and unique. I’ve been in the business for 30 years, and I have exquisite pieces. When people visit my website, they will see a selection of the pieces I carry, many of which are of historical interest. I try to offer wearable pieces as opposed to the stereotypically heavy, ornate items. Most of them have a contemporary feel. In fact, some modern and contemporary jewelry lines have based their designs on these antique pieces.

What challenge were you trying to address with KitelyTech?

I had a good website, but it was about 15–20 years old. It was very difficult for me to add or remove pieces, and the site wasn’t mobile responsive. Since more and more people are shopping on the internet, I wanted to start updating a little bit. When I started the company, computers weren’t really around. My knowledge of computers is limited in the extreme. I know the basics, and I wanted a professional organization to do a solid update.

I wanted the website to give people an idea of the sort of things I carry to get them to visit the shop and make a decision. KitelyTech built a new site from scratch. I don’t know what technology was used because I’m a non-technical person. I was extremely pleased with the end result. There was a bit of a delay in the production of the website because of a personal issue. I was happy with their timeline. They worked quickly and efficiently. I wanted a few things changed, and KitelyTech acted on them within 24 hours. They did not just take the money and run.

I’m not computer coherent to a high degree, but KitelyTech was very supportive after the website was completed. They provided a training video that they explained to me, which showed me how to make changes to the site myself. I was happy with the complete package.

The site is set up so that it can function as an e-commerce site as well. I don’t have that option now because these pieces need to be tried on in person. The buyer needs to see how the item lays, how the coloring looks, etc. These pieces are one-of-a-kind. If a customer wants something specific, they can contact me through the site because they know my selection.

KitelyTech is also working on keywords to improve my ranking on Yelp, Google, and other search engines. These keywords highlight antiques as opposed to ordinary jewelry, for example.

How many resources have been assigned to your project?

I dealt with Jason [CEO, KitelyTech] and another gentleman. When possible, I prefer to deal with fewer people. I’m sure they had more people on the project, but I find that when I deal with more people, things get missed or confused. KitelyTech was big enough to cope with my requests but small enough to care, and I like the personal side of their service.

How did you come to work with KitelyTech?

I spoke to a few people who recommended KitelyTech, so I got in contact with them.

How much have you invested with KitelyTech?

They’re competitive. I got a few quotes when I was researching firms; some people were cheaper, and others were more expensive.

I’ve noticed more people coming into the store. I also have a large selection of art deco engagement rings—platinum and diamond—that are one-of-a-kind, handmade pieces. I always ask people that visit how they found me. Since I had the website updated, the business has started going up in Google searches. I’ve also advertised in a couple of magazines that are in hotels. My older customers like that, but younger generations search on Google or Yelp. The last 3 people who bought engagement rings all found me through the website.

I haven’t come across any defects in the website yet. I have been able to add new stock very easily because it’s so user-friendly. People have been impressed with it. For me, it’s been beneficial.

How did KitelyTech perform from a project management standpoint?

If I asked a question, they responded promptly.

What did you find most impressive about KitelyTech?

They’re a complete package and incredibly attentive. Their support service after the project was completed has been good as well. I felt like I got good value for my money.

As far as I can tell, KitelyTech was very good.
    I have recommended them already.

Web Dev & Digital Marketing for Transportation Management

"With KitelyTech, I only see results. I don’t need to follow up with them as much."

Mar. 2016 - Ongoing

KitelyTech compiled a full digital portfolio to improve corporate branding and build a professional web presence, creating a logo, web design, and SEO strategies. They now assist with development and support.

Detroit, Michigan
Haittam Greib
CEO, Prestige Worldwide Logistics

After launching, the new website has demonstrated reliability and stability, with no downtime or functionality issues. KitelyTech’s efficient suggestions, transparent project management, and performance-driven approach continue to open new business opportunities.

I’m the owner of Prestige Worldwide Logistics, a transportation management company in shipping logistics.

What challenge were you trying to address with KitelyTech?

We didn’t have an online presence, so we enlisted KitelyTech’s help to create that.

Jason [CEO, KitelyTech] put together a whole portfolio for us, including branding, a logo, web design, SEO, etc. After they did the branding and logo, we had some new presentation designs like our pitch decks that could also be seen on our website. All the SEO came from the web design. They did a lot of web development and other things on the backend. They gave us reports, and the communication was very transparent. They also did a little bit of a custom development. We have a real-time quoting tool to allow our clients to access rates and things of that nature. The rating tool was probably the most custom development that they did for us. KitelyTech worked on developing some backend stuff to make it all work efficiently. I know there was a lot of EDI [electronic data interchange] to manage. They definitely worked with many APIs from our carriers to connect the languages.

Do you know what technologies were used?

I’m not technical, so they had to bring it down to my level. I’m not sure what technologies were used.

How many resources have been assigned to your project?

I know a lot of people are working on our project because we wanted to finish it in a timely fashion. A lot of changes were happening in the industry, and they had to do extensive analysis and get everything going. I appreciate having a single contact person who relays everything to the team. I know I have seen at least 10 names on an email at any time. There’s always someone else working on each aspect, as the work’s departmentalized. Different project managers let me filter what I had to say to their team.

How did you come to work with KitelyTech?

We found them through a referral. The communication was unparalleled. Other companies complicate everything rather than just listening to what you want and putting it on paper. Jason’s team definitely understand the needs of the customer. They also communicate that understanding very clearly for the other parties who may not be as knowledgeable, helping them follow the steps. They had experience and a good track record. It was pretty much all positive, all the time.

How much have you invested with KitelyTech?

We’ve spent $70,000 so far.

We started working together in March of 2016, and the work’s been ongoing since.

Could you share any evidence that would demonstrate the productivity, quality of work, or impact of the engagement?

In the beginning, our new site didn’t look the same across different browsers, but in terms of functionality, it’s never gone down. KitelyTech even advised us about a hosting company that was cheaper and had 24/7 support. If something that went down that was out of their team’s control, they gave us a referral that was better than what we were currently doing. We have never had any issues since they took over. We have a live chat on our website, which is a very popular feature. If the site ever did go down, our customers would notify us but may lose trust because we’re supposed to be available. So, if there are any issues, they’re often solved within 15 minutes.

How did KitelyTech perform from a project management standpoint?

We can communicate through the dashboard that they’ve set up for us. Often, we look at the analytic dashboard and have to send an email, but it’s hard to describe our needs, especially when we’re not versed in that industry. As a result, their transparency has saved a lot of time so we don’t have to go back and forth in asking for clarification.

The interactive dashboard for communication is almost live. You can see what’s being done and take care of things as they come up. You don’t want a designer, for example, to design something completely based on what you had in mind. We don’t have an IT person who’s able to communicate everything on my behalf, so this helps me feel confident in taking our next steps.

What did you find most impressive about KitelyTech?

I’ve worked with a few different vendors in the past, and I didn't like having any traction or explanations. With KitelyTech, I only see results. I don’t need to follow up with them as much. For example, I was working on back links with another company. I was expecting to get hundreds or thousands week over week, but we only had 10. They gave me different excuses week after week. But, they had us in a contract, so I felt pinned against a corner. I never felt that way at all with KitelyTech. They are a performance-based company, and that’s why their customers stay with them.

Are there any areas KitelyTech could improve?

There is nothing that they could improve. They are doing a fantastic job. I know they are growing, so maybe they could reach out to new sectors of different industries to apply their technology (e.g. insurance). That’s more of a marketing thing; it has nothing to do with their functionality or capabilities.

Overall Score They have done nothing but help us grow, and we are still getting leads from our online presence.
    I would give them a 10 if I could.
    KitelyTech definitely offers a good ROI.
    I’d absolutely recommend them.

Dev, Design, & Branding for Tech-Friendly Restaurant Company

"[T]here’s a definite business value added by their approach."

Nov. 2015 - Ongoing

KitelyTech conducted a detailed website redesign before transitioning to developing a proprietary app and software from scratch. Key integrations include Grubhub, a catering platform, and ordering features.

CEO, Restaurant Company

The finished website now has a cleaner look and feel and performs much more reliably, demonstrating rapid load times and supporting vital e-commerce functionalities. KitelyTech’s constant communication, timely delivery, and relevant industry insight continue to inspire trust.

I’m the founder and CEO of a fast-casual, technology-enabled restaurant.

What challenge were you trying to address with KitelyTech?

I first engaged KitelyTech for another company of mine. I needed to redesign my website after having a bad experience with another developer. Resources like Squarespace weren’t available, so finding someone with true development talent at an affordable price with timely responses was difficult. As I moved forward with my next business, I needed to find a technology partner that could execute a longer-term vision while incrementally developing as we grew the business and raised money.

They do everything from design to development for the proprietary application that will be running our first location. I engaged someone else for branding and developing a style guideline. We focused on designing menus, business cards, handouts, the website, the application, etc. I had some questions when starting this business. It’s an operationally intensive business, but it also has a big technology component. I’m pleased to have someone on board whom I felt confident with from day 1.

The technology that drives the business is something I came up with, but KitelyTech is tweaking that as we’ve been developing. They used HTML for most of their coding. They’ve implemented integrations with a catering and ordering platform that will also be used later as we build the individual delivery platform. They integrated with Grubhub directly on the website, so we can order right there. They’re also building software from scratch, which isn’t something I trust to just anyone.

How many resources have been assigned to your project?

In total, 20 developers have been involved in the project. I’ve personally interacted with 4 or 5 of them. I talk directly to the developers to clear up any questions. I’ve met some of them a few times when they’ve visited as well.

How did you come to work with KitelyTech?

I’d seen their work before with my other business and was impressed by their efficiency and timeliness and the quality of the final product.

How much have you invested with KitelyTech?

The project will cost between $200,000 and $400,000.

We started working together a year and a half ago, and the work is ongoing. Now that we have financing, it should take 3 months to complete. The main part is done, but now we can attach other parts to it. We will also be building an application.

Both of the sites they made for my businesses have a clean look and load quickly, which is extremely important for an e-commerce site.

How did KitelyTech perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re constantly busy. They work really hard and for long hours. They’re in constant communication, but we do go over the budget sometimes. Some projects have been done before the deadline, and others have been later. Compared to everyone else I’ve worked with in design or development, they’re the timeliest I’ve seen.

What did you find most impressive about KitelyTech?

Jason [CEO, KitelyTech] is an entrepreneur himself. When you’re looking at technology solutions, if there’s a problem, he also has the mindset of an entrepreneur. It’s not just about completing a task; there’s a definite business value added by their approach.

Are there any areas KitelyTech could improve?

No, we’re content with their work.