Innovate Software Development and Dedicated Teams

Jappware helps clients transform, optimize, and accelerate, their businesses digitally by providing expert software engineering, dedicated teams, and consultancy services.

We provide a full-cycle development process beginning from generating compelling ideas and till release using cutting-edge technologies and intelligent solutions.

No matter what level and size your company is, Jappware always ready to assist you.

Lviv, Ukraine

Betts Recruiting, 4-Ventures, Lean-Case, Lending Score

Candidate Management Plugin Image

Candidate Management Plugin

Helps recruiters to manage candidates, follow by the progress and receive the latest information and state.

Twelve0s Image

Twelve0s

TwelveZeros - Sales forecasting in organizations has been traditionally a siloed process between the Sales and Finance teams. TwelveZeros solves that by providing a visually driven interface that serves as a single source of truth for an organization's sales forecasting activities

Crease PRO Image

Crease PRO

The ONLY Way To Breakdown your Crease
  1. Manually track where the shot came from and went on net during practice OR games
  2. Make in-game changes by pausing game-play to identify shooting patterns in the other team's strategy
  3. Accurately track how many shots were on net in a game OR practice
  4. Use live-recording in practice and play-back to see how you are stepping to the ball
  5. In-Net
Drills for shooting, footwork, passing, ball-handling, controlling rebounds, hand-eye coordination, and off-field workouts
  • Ability to share your practice videos with your lacrosse coach VIA the app and get instant coaching feedback

Lean-Case

BCG DV uses Lean-Case as a standard tool for business modeling in its client projects. Consultants can now rapidly create realistic, high-quality models and share them with clients. They are focusing on business logic instead of worrying about spreadsheet formulas.

Custom Software Dev for Fintech Solutions Company

"I’m really happy with them. They’re motivated and they want to help."

May 2019 - Ongoing

Jappware is providing end-to-end development of a fintech solution that focuses on the mortgage approval process. They’re building the solution to be mobile responsive.

Leeds, United Kingdom
    Luke S.
    Founder, Fintech Solutions Company

Despite not working in the mortgage industry previously, Jappware has acclimated to the project effectively. This has allowed them to deliver the functionality required. They communicate clearly, even with non-technical people, and provide top-level project management.

I’m the founder of a financial business.

What challenge were you trying to address with Jappware?

We’re building a fintech solution aimed at giving people the likelihood of their mortgage being approved before they apply — pre-application eligibility.

We brought Jappware in to build the solution from scratch and up to the launch. It’s all going to be web-based, accessible from desktops and mobile phones. We have a separate designer working on the look and feel, and Jappware is taking care of the front- and backend development. They’re working in Java and have a long list of technologies, but I’m not familiar with those.

I believe they have four people on the project. Andriy (Founder and CEO) is my main contact.

How did you come to work with Jappware?

I did a lot of research online and spoke to different companies. It’s quite a complex solution, and many people didn’t understand where to start. I believe I found Jappware on a freelancing site, and we had an open discussion. I flew to Ukraine to meet him and found that they knew what I was talking about.

We’ve spent $40,000–$50,000 so far.

I started working with Jappware around May 2019. The project is ongoing and we haven’t launched yet. We should’ve been live next month, but we probably won’t be live for a while now with the Coronavirus situation.

They’re very good. Andriy is very switched on and intelligent and grasps complex processes quickly. He didn’t have a background in mortgages, but he grasped it quickly and translated what we needed into code and into a working solution. We’ll have a better idea about the platform once it’s live but we’re still building it.

How did Jappware perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re really good. We’re using Bitbucket and Slack. I believe they were using Jira, but they stopped. Slack is the most common tool we use for communication.

I’m a non-tech person, and Jappware is the first company I’ve worked with. They’re pretty good, but I haven’t used any other tech companies, so it’s hard to answer. Andriy understands the problem.

The functionality of the platform is tricky to explain even to an industry expert. Trying to explain it to someone who’s never done mortgages is even tougher, but they’ve done well. There’s nothing I could say that they could do better. I’m really happy with them. They’re motivated and they want to help. I can see that Andriy really cares about the business and wants it to do well.

Clients should be very clear and specific about what they want.

Custom Software Development for Recruiting Company

"They can work with a low amount of detail and still produce high-quality results."

Dec. 2018 - Ongoing

Jappware provides ongoing custom software services. They did a backend Java service and built a Chrome plug-in extension.

Cliff McBride
    Vice President of Product, Betts Recruiting

Jappware has received highly positive feedback about their deliverables. The Chrome extension is the most used piece of software by the client. They have great communication skills and are very responsive. Their consistent flexibility has made for a successful relationship.

I’m the vice president of product at Betts Recruiting, a recruiting company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Jappware?

We hired Jappware because we’ve been transitioning from a typical recruiting services company into a software company with a platform.

They typically provide software development. I’ve worked with the Andriy (Founder, Jappware) on many different projects. Initially, they did a backend Java service, which was pulling a lot of database manipulations. Andriy recently built a Chrome plug-in extension. I have an extended contract with them that allows us to keep going back to them for either enhancement to work they’ve already provided or new capabilities.

Andriy is my main point of contact. He hands off work to others but I haven’t had contact with anyone else.

How did you come to work with Jappware?

We were referred to them by our vice president of finance; they worked with them at a previous company. I scheduled a meeting with them and gave them an initial smaller project to work on and they turned it around quickly with high quality. That’s why we’ve formed this ongoing relationship and as soon as I have needs, they deliver.

We’ve spent $90,000–$110,000 so far.

We started working together in December 2018 and the relationship is ongoing. The extended contract is based on a month-to-month basis and either of us can cancel at any time.

Everyone at our company that uses their deliverables has been ecstatic. The Chrome extension that was recently built is probably the most used piece of software in our company right now.

How did Jappware perform from a project management standpoint?

We typically use Slack to communicate, but can also get on the phone if needed. They’re very responsive; even having a major time difference with them being in Ukraine, they respond within a few hours. They also have access to our Jira and GitHub, so they check directly in and out with them.

We don’t typically need to have daily or weekly meetings because I trust their work. I generally give them what needs to be done and then after a few days or a week I get the first deliverable. At the end of each deliverable, Andriy tells me he’s checked it by code and it’s ready to be looked at. We play it by ear depending on the appropriate level of interaction we need.

The quality has been very good and more than that the efficiency in which we work together is impressive. Because they’re offshore, being able to have that direct communication with them and have them just get it without having to provide a lot of details with a lot of specs has been really great. They’re so flexible and I can just have a conversation with them. If anything comes back that we don’t like, they’ll change it with no questions asked. They can work with a low amount of detail and still produce high-quality results, which is huge for me because I’m stretched thin with a lot of different things going on.

No, I can’t think of anything right now.

Have interactive discussions when thinking about designing rather than just saying what you want and telling them to build exactly that. It has been more beneficial to me to talk through conceptually what I want to achieve. They have a lot of skills around architecture and design, which is why you should get them engaged in the process with you.

Overall Score They’re phenomenal. I have nothing but good things to say.
      I’ve had no challenges whatsoever.
      They’re more expensive than other offshore resources I’ve worked with, but their skillset is warranted the extra costs.
      They’re consistently faster than I think they’re going to be.

Custom Full Stack Solution for Fintech Platform

“They always do a good job of preparing well for meetings and listening to what we have to say.”

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Jappware handles full-stack development and maintenance for the cloud business modelling and planning tool of a consulting startup. They work in Java with Angular and MongoDB and handle UI and QA as well.

Wiesbaden, Germany
    Eckhard Ortwein
    CEO & Founder, Lean-Case

The platform has been very well received by their client’s customers, and the ongoing service they provide completely exceeds both internal and external expectations. The Jappware team is communicative and creative, coming up with their own ideas and acting as a sounding board for new components.

My company is called Lean Case, which is a startup that I am bootstrapping out of my consulting company. I am the CEO and Founder.

What challenge were you trying to address with Jappware?

Lean Case is a business modeling and planning tool on the cloud, and I had a mockup in the very first version with very simple models, but I needed to develop an architecture for the platform that could support the calculations and models so that we could inject code on the fly without having to hard code them into the platform.

Jappware came up with the architecture from scratch to allow us to add calculations into the model through a modifiable layer in the code. They started with the backend development and handled the full stack from there, including UI and Java with Angular and MongoDB. Designs for the platform were provided by a third-party, but they handle the product QA as well.

Their team is about 5–6 people in total, including two QA leads, one UI, and two lead developers for the project.

How did you come to work with Jappware?

I found them on Upwork and was very impressed by their CEO's understanding of business requirements and how to translate those into an effective code architecture.

We’ve spent about €300,000 so far (approximately $324,000 USD).

The project began in early 2017 and we are continuing to work together today.

I’ve been very happy with the quality of the work that they have provided. They also come up with their own ideas, which makes them a good sounding board for anything that we are thinking about adding to the product. They consistently demonstrate their commitment to the work, which I really appreciate.

For example, a customer found a really interesting bug recently, and even though it wasn’t an obvious case their team was able to identify and fix it within the day. Our customer was very happy with the service they got, which reflected very well on us.

How did Jappware perform from a project management standpoint?

We have daily standups whenever we need them. They always do a good job of preparing well for meetings and listening to what we have to say. Beyond those, we use Slack, Atlassian, and JIRA to communicate and keep track of all our project milestones and deliverables.

They make our job very easy, which not all development houses do. We are able to rely on them not just to do the work, but to take care of any issues that come up in the process without having to be told exactly what to do.

I think they are working to improve on the UI and design side, which is not their strongest suit, but even in that case they generally do a good job.

As with any outsource developer, at the beginning of the project, you need to be very specific about what you want. As you establish a workflow you can ease into more casual communication, but it is important to communicate very clearly when you start so that everyone is on the same page.

Software Development for Advertising & Marketing Company

"The project was completed successfully and all milestones were followed."

Dec. 2019 - Ongoing

Jappware built a custom Java application that can automate online trading. The app was built with Selenium browser automation as the company requested.

San Diego, California
    Claudio
    CEO, Online Marketing Company

Jappware led a solid process, and all deadlines were met through effective communication. They were personable and reasonably priced. In the end, the project was successful, allowing the company to thrive.

The company is an Online Advertising and Marketing Company located in USA.

For what projects/services did your company hire Jappware?

We hired Jappware to build a custom java application to automate online trading.

Automate human trading with Java application

Referral, we worked before in the past

They provided a Java application with Selenium browser automation exactly as per our requirements.

CEO and Project Manager

The project was completed successfully so allowed our business to continue thriving.

Project management was done on Skype. Communication was effective and deadlines and milestones were followed.

Very personable owner and efficient communication and they provide reasonably priced custom development.

Overall Score Happy with their work
      Effective
      Reasonable
      It all worked as it should
      Very likely