Your partner in digital transformation

From digital software development to Blockchain and cloud services, Jafton delivers digital solutions for you. Your brand or idea already exists, and these powerful technologies are available. We put them together in the most innovative design for your custom digital solutions.

Jersey City, NJ
  • 33 Hudson street
    Jersey City, NJ 07087

Urbin, LiteMD, VaultCouture.

Web and App Dev for Healthcare Company

“They work very hard, and everyone on the team gives 100%.”

Aug. 2017 - Ongoing

JAFTON used Java to build a mobile app for iOS and Android. They support platform development and perform maintenance activities that are conducive to the product vision.

CEO, Healthcare Startup

JAFTON is dedicated to fulfilling the project’s evolving needs and delivering a quality product. They're accessible and open communicators, which makes them valuable partners. The team's reliability has ensured continued collaboration over several years.

I'm the CEO of a telemedicine company in New York.

What challenge were you trying to address with JAFTON?

I wanted to develop a platform that would resolve some of the discrepancies and inefficiencies in the healthcare industry. It’s very common for medical professionals to experience billable burnout or for patients to miss appointments. These scheduling problems can create a lot of frustration for both doctors and patients. I needed an experienced IT agency to create what I envisioned.

They used Java to build our mobile app and wrote the code for both iOS and Android. They now manage product maintenance and quality assurance.

We have a very large team. I like to deal directly with the CEO, but there are two project managers and a senior engineer project manager. There’s a team leader that manages the payment processing aspect of the platform. I also interact with the senior developer and designer very regularly.

How did you come to work with JAFTON?

I originally met Bobir (CEO, JAFTON) through Facebook several years ago. At the time, I was working for a nonprofit that used JAFTON to develop a new website. I really liked how they operate, so I reached out again.

I’ve spent between $600,000-$700,000.

We started on the project in August 2017 and our project is ongoing.

I honestly don’t think I could expect more from them. Whenever I have a new idea or want to change things, I give them instructions and they are able to develop it. Sometimes it’s just to have something moved by half an inch, other times it’s to create something completely new. Yet, they always make it come to fruition.

How did JAFTON perform from a project management standpoint?

They're excellent project managers. Their team is attentive and has great communication skills. We’ve had a standing phone call at the same time every week for the last two years, and no one has ever missed a call. JAFTON uses a unique tool that is very comprehensive and helps them prioritize tasks. I can also contact them through Slack, email, and phone.

In addition to being budget-friendly, they’re super accessible. I know that I can reach them no matter what time it is, which is reassuring. They work very hard, and everyone on the team gives 100%.

Of course, people have bad days and occasionally there are problems, but they’re patient and extremely professional.

Whether you’re dealing with JAFTON or another IT company, be crystal clear and straightforward when you give them instructions. As the person running the project, you need to be consistent when you communicate.

Web Dev for Nutritionist & Fitness Trainer

“I trusted that, whatever happened, they would make good on their promises.”

May - Dec. 2017

JAFTON created a new website for a health-related enterprise company. They linked to e-commerce options and other arms of the organization, and they built a customizable meal plan application within the site.

Oakland County, Michigan
Owner, Personal Training Company

The new site makes the right statement and is on par with the rest of the brand. JAFTON was well-organized and detail-oriented, and their work showed pride. They followed through and were always honest in their estimates.

I'm the founder of a syndicated worldwide television show, a new television show, and an enterprise company.

What challenge were you trying to address with JAFTON?

I came to them to build a new website that offered subscriptions to the health and life coaching options I offer.

I have degrees in nutrition and exercise science, and I own several health clubs. I wanted to build an automated macronutrient meal plan. There were no cookie-cutter options for meal planning, so there was a lot of information that would tailor each plan. It was elaborate and became a project within the larger collaboration. We spent hours on the phone each week, and his developers and managers listened, asked questions, and created solutions.

They built the whole website. They involved Shopify and other e-commerce elements, the meal plan, and links to my tv shows and newsletters. I had an existing site, but they really built everything from scratch and brought my vision to life.

They had several people in different parts of the world working on the project.

How did you come to work with JAFTON?

I found them through Google. I wanted a site with custom options that looked like a few examples I had in mind. Three companies came up, and I interviewed each personally. After a meeting with them, I awarded them with the account.

I spent around $30,000, maybe more.

I think we worked together from May-December 2017. They built a landing page very quickly, but the whole project took a few months.

The old website was never up to par with my brand. I had a highly rated show on a major network, but that site was behind. My website finally matches what I do. It makes a statement, and there is a much better connection with the other aspects of my business.

How did JAFTON perform from a project management standpoint?

They're very organized, detailed, and proud of their work. Whenever something came up, they made sure everything got done.

I trusted that, whatever happened, they would make good on their promises. There may have been a few moments of disagreement, but they always wanted to make me happy. They followed through on everything.

I always respect people who come to me with constructive criticism. Overcommunication is impossible, and I welcome honesty about estimates. They undersold and over-delivered, and I don't have any areas of improvement for them.

If you have a vision, make sure you give them content to back it up. They aren't experts in your field, so it's important that your content is strong. Work with them and hold up your side of the project. Also, have a team member on your side who is tech-savvy. If you don't follow through with them and you don't have someone who can keep your site up to date without them, your site will quickly lose value.