Your partner in digital transformation

Jafton designs and builds digital solutions to solve business problems and bring innovative ideas to life. Our team of experienced software engineers, architects, DevOps engineers, designers and project managers lead by the CEO who built and successfully sold multiple startups partner with you to assure the success of your project.

Union City, NJ

Parkble, Poutcase, VaultCouture.

Web Dev & Design for Transportation Startup

“They were available at any time, and they always responded positively.”

Oct. 2018 - Jan. 2019

JAFTON designed and developed a website for a trailer rental company. They created all the features and functionality, including profile creation tools and filtered search options.

Founder, Rentime

The site is live, and the userbase will grow after marketing efforts begin. JAFTON was well-organized, and they offered useful suggestions for growth and future development. They are accommodating and consultative.

I'm the founder of a startup in the trucking industry. We created a platform that matches trailer owners with individuals looking to rent trailers.

What challenge were you trying to address with JAFTON?

We needed a website. We had an idea but no web presence, and we needed a company to help us.

They built the whole website and all the features and functionality within it. We have two types of users, so there are profile creation options for both owners and renters. There is a location-based search option, as well as other search filters. I'm not sure of the technologies they used, but I know they built everything up from scratch. They created all the wireframes and did both the design and the development.

We worked with a project manager, a designer, a frontend developer, and a backend developer.

How did you come to work with JAFTON?

An individual in my network worked directly with their CEO and referred them. They had a lot of experience in IT, and we liked the advice that they provided.

We spent around $20,000 on the project.

We started working together in late 2018, and they completed most of their work within about two or three months. We still make requests, and they're happy to make small changes whenever we need them.

The site is live, but we're still growing our userbase. We haven't started the marketing, so site traffic is still mostly within our network. The site worked well in tests, and all the functionality is active. They still offer advice and consultation services, and we'll go back to them for maintenance once we start marketing more actively.

How did JAFTON perform from a project management standpoint?

I worked directly with the designers, but the project manager made sure everything was well-organized. They took good notes whenever we spoke, and I was happy with all our interactions with them.

The site isn't particularly complex, but they did an excellent job and were a good partner. Their CEO was very helpful, and he had suggestions for userbase growth, development, and other areas.

Overall, I'm very satisfied with their work. I can't think of anything they should improve.

This was my first experience of this kind, and I was initially hesitant to ask certain questions. They were available at any time, and they always responded positively. Don't be afraid to reach out to them about anything; they're very accommodating.

Website Widget Tool Development for SaaS Company

"JAFTON was interactive and available whenever I reached out to them."

Feb. - June 2017

JAFTON developed and designed a customizable widget tool. The product tracks website abandonment and site visitors. The team currently provides maintenance support.

New York City Metro Area
CEO, SaaS Company

JAFTON went above and beyond, creating an effective and high-quality tool. The product has worked well for many enterprise businesses. Their team is supportive and skilled. They were readily accessible and professional.

I’m the co-founder and CEO of a SaaS company.

What challenge were you trying to address with JAFTON?

I was looking for someone that could build a website widget tool for our SaaS company.

I came to JAFTON with a simple idea. Their team developed a website widget that tracks website abandonment and creates a pop-up. Essentially, a site visitor may want to leave without having a deep interest. When they click the exit button, the widget pops up and offers to call back within 20 seconds. This helps the company owner keep the customer. The text, color, and behavior of the widget can be customized.

We worked with a project manager, senior developer, and a senior designer. My team also engaged with the founder when necessary.

How did you come to work with JAFTON?

I searched for development companies. I decided to contact JAFTON after a random choice and ended up finding out that they’ve been in business for 20 years. The CEO was supportive and business-savvy, backing up his products with his own insight. He contributed by giving us satisfying and important advice.

We’ve invested $750,000.

We worked with JAFTON on this project from February–June 2017.

JAFTON has exceeded my expectations. Since our engagement ended, they’ve been maintaining the product. The tool is comfortable for users, working effectively for my customers. We’ve been able to sell the product to large online enterprise companies.

How did JAFTON perform from a project management standpoint?

We used Jira as our project management tool. Along with daily calls, we communicated through Slack. Their team was supportive throughout the engagement.

JAFTON was interactive and available whenever I reached out to them. The founder was engaged in the business and understood its scale. With his background, he gave us a lot of professional and helpful advice.

If they had more specialists that could work in different time zones, it would be effective and help improve their services.

Customers should read about the team’s previous successes. We were a bit reserved at first and provided them with instructions; however, it really helped once we started treating them as teammates and asked them for advice. It didn’t have to be very formal, which made the process smoother.

There were no problems with scheduling.
    At the beginning, I concerned with the cost, but as we started working, I saw how supportive they were as well as how much they contributed.
    I would absolutely recommend them.

Website Design and Dev for Startup Investment Company

“Our search results keep getting better.”

Sept. 2018 - Jan. 2019

JAFTON provided website design and development services, working on a landing page for a startup.

Central Asia
Director of Technology & Foreign Operations, Digital Trust

The team developed an excellent website that has generated good engagement and an increasing number of customers interacting with it. The team is dedicated and extremely responsive, going above and beyond to please.

I’m the director of technology and foreign operations for Digital Trust, a startup investment company.

What challenge were you trying to address with JAFTON?

We needed a website to introduce our company to foreign investors.

They designed and developed our website, which is a landing page about our organization.

There was a project manager, designers, and developers. We worked with the project manager.

How did you come to work with JAFTON?

Friends of mine recommended JAFTON to me as they do beautiful work, so we decided to cooperate with them.

We spent $125,000.

We worked together between September 2018–January 2019.

They made the website very beautiful and our search results keep getting better—we get more calls and more people find us and are reaching out.

How did JAFTON perform from a project management standpoint?

We used Jira and work in an agile way.

They’re very customer-centric; if we need something, they can do it. We sometimes even talk directly to the CEO.

No, I’m totally satisfied.

Don’t be afraid to ask for a bit more as they’ll do anything to make sure you’re satisfied.

The price is a bit expensive, but the quality is worth it.
    I recommend them to friends.

Web Platform & App Dev for Package Sending Platform

“Whenever there is a bug, we report it to JAFTON, and they take care of it.”

June 2018 - Ongoing

JAFTON developed a web platform and iOS app for a B2B package sending company. Features include user profiles, chat, and payment processing. The team has plans to develop the app for Android.

Los Angeles Metro Area
CMO, Package Sending Platform

The platform functions well, supporting thousands of active users and hundreds of monthly transactions. JAFTON proactively fixes bugs and provides insightful feature consultation. Customers can expect a communicative partner with valuable product development expertise.

I’m the CMO of a B2B package sending platform. We match travelers with people who are sending packages in the same direction.

What challenge were you trying to address with JAFTON?

My company hired JAFTON to build our app from scratch. Our existing app was on WeChat, China’s main platform, and we wanted to create a new app for iOS and Android. We also needed to develop a web platform.

JAFTON developed a platform that allows users to create a profile and identify as a traveler or sender. They built the app for iOS, and they will develop for Android shortly. The platform matches travelers and senders who are available within the same timeframes and locations. The two parties can open a chat and negotiate the price. Finally, the system processes the payment, but the payment isn’t released until the deal is complete.

We work with a project manager, a senior developer, and a senior designer. My team also engages with the founder of the company when necessary.

How did you come to work with JAFTON?

When I came on board, my company was already working with JAFTON, but I think our CEO found them through a referral.

My company has spent around $200,000 so far.

The project began in June 2018, and it’s ongoing.

We’re currently operating with more than 7,000 active users. We close around 200 deals monthly, and the platform has been functioning well.

Whenever there is a bug, we report it to JAFTON, and they take care of it. They’re helpful when it comes to consulting about features we should develop, either immediately or sometime in the future.

How did JAFTON perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re quick with communication. Our teams use Slack and have daily or weekly calls. We use Jira as a project management tool, and we work in an agile way.

The founder has experience developing products, so he has the perspective of not only a service provider but also a startup. He understands how to scale the product and when to add features.

If they had a specialist that was more flexible with our different time zones, that might speed things up; other than that, they’re pretty accommodating.

Read about the team’s previous successes. We were a bit reserved at first and provided them with instructions. However, it helped once we started treating them as teammates and asking them for advice. They might know better than the client about what to do.

Web and App Dev for Healthcare Company

"Since the platform is not functional, our marketing, sales, and operational teams were dissolved in June 2019."

Aug. 2017 - Ongoing

JAFTON was tasked with building an iOS/Android telemedicine app. They were responsible for platform development and performance maintenance after delivery. This review was originally 5 stars overall for the initial delivery. It was updated by the client on August 1, 2019.

Sitora Alexander
CEO, Healthcare Startup

The client’s success was contingent on having a functional platform by the end of 2018, but users were still reporting malfunctions as last as mid 2019. Despite repeated requests, the JAFTON team failed to resolve bugs and refused to grant access codes to the client, causing huge losses in investors and users.

I'm the CEO of a telemedicine company in New York.

What challenge were you trying to address with JAFTON?

I wanted to develop a platform that would resolve some of the discrepancies and inefficiencies in the healthcare industry. It’s very common for medical professionals to experience billable burnout or for patients to miss appointments. These scheduling problems can create a lot of frustration for both doctors and patients. I needed an experienced IT agency to create what I envisioned.

They used Java to build our mobile app and wrote the code for both iOS and Android. They now manage product maintenance and quality assurance.

We have a very large team. I like to deal directly with the CEO, but there are two project managers and a senior engineer project manager. There’s a team leader that manages the payment processing aspect of the platform. I also interact with the senior developer and designer very regularly.

How did you come to work with JAFTON?

I originally met Bobir (CEO, JAFTON) through Facebook several years ago. At the time, I was working for a nonprofit that used JAFTON to develop a new website. I really liked how they operate, so I reached out again.

I’ve spent between $600,000-$700,000.

We started on the project in August 2017 and our project is ongoing.

I honestly don’t think I could expect more from them. Whenever I have a new idea or want to change things, I give them instructions and they are able to develop it. Sometimes it’s just to have something moved by half an inch, other times it’s to create something completely new. Yet, they always make it come to fruition.

How did JAFTON perform from a project management standpoint?

They're excellent project managers. Their team is attentive and has great communication skills. We’ve had a standing phone call at the same time every week for the last two years, and no one has ever missed a call. JAFTON uses a unique tool that is very comprehensive and helps them prioritize tasks. I can also contact them through Slack, email, and phone.

In addition to being budget-friendly, they’re super accessible. I know that I can reach them no matter what time it is, which is reassuring. They work very hard, and everyone on the team gives 100%.

Of course, people have bad days and occasionally there are problems, but they’re patient and extremely professional.

Whether you’re dealing with JAFTON or another IT company, be crystal clear and straightforward when you give them instructions. As the person running the project, you need to be consistent when you communicate.

Updated Review

This review was updated on August 1, 2019, by the client. The original star ratings were: Overall – 5, Quality – 5, Schedule – 5, Cost – 5, NPS – 5. New content is below.

What challenge were you trying to address with JAFTON?

I entered into a contract with Bobir (CEO, JAFTON)—who allegedly performed work for the contract made with another development company also owned and operated by Bobir—to create a telemedicine platform. The vision of the platform was to provide an easy-to-use website and mobile app that will help people find doctors and get video consultations with them.

Bobir demonstrated a contractual guarantee that the platform would be tested and functional by November 2018. Therefore, I began investing substantial capital in building marketing, sales, and operational teams to promote and support the platform.

How did your relationship with the vendor evolve?

Our sales team was successful in securing deposits from medical practices for the telemedicine platform. Additionally, the operational team was being trained in telemedicine and its laws and regulations. As presales were completed, commissions were paid to incentivize the sales team to continue securing contracts from medical practices. This is a common practice in startups and pre‐sale ventures.

The time, capital, and cash were invested per the IT team’s guarantee on delivering a functional platform by November 2018. So far, the users of the platform continuously conveyed disappointment in its functionality and reliability as late as July 2019.

How did JAFTON address the challenges that arose?

Tulkin (Project Manager, JAFTON) gave false progress reports on a continued basis, while Bobir sent fraudulent and false statements to me to induce installment payments, without actually doing any of the contracted work. Ahmedov (Senior Developer, JAFTON) was part of all progress reports, and all dysfunctionality of the platform was reported to him.

On July 24th, 2019, during a scheduled conference call with JAFTON, I confronted Bobir, Tulkin, and Ahmedov about a faulty platform and continuous delays once again. I asked them to turn over the codes, which I have full ownership over. Bobir refused to do so unless I paid them additional funds.

Describe the impact this engagement has had on your business.

As the platform completion and functionality continued to be delayed, my company and I began to incur substantial debt and associated interest payments. Since the platform is not functional, our marketing, sales, and operational teams were dissolved in June 2019.

Additionally, the medical practices that signed up with us are now requesting for their payments to be returned due to the faulty platform. I found other developers through Clutch to bring the platform to functionality, but the current JAFTON team refused to turn over the codes unless I paid them additional $40,000.

Bobir is also constantly trying to convince me to disseminate false advertisement by promoting an unreliable service as a high-quality, fully-functional product, which is a criminal act under US law.

Please note, this is a telemedicine platform used between medical providers and patients with limited access to healthcare providers. Therefore, our users are in urgent need of telemedicine services. We’ve had active users who were forced to cancel medical appointments because of software malfunction. Without access codes, I’m unable to transition and maintain the software to fix the bugs in real-time. So, I have no way to effectively prevent appointment cancellations, which can affect the well-being of our users.

What advice do you have for clients with similar needs to yours?

I do not recommend JAFTON, or any organization where Bobir, Tulkin, or Ahmedov are involved in operations of any level.

Web Dev for Nutritionist & Fitness Trainer

“I trusted that, whatever happened, they would make good on their promises.”

May - Dec. 2017

JAFTON created a new website for a health-related enterprise company. They linked to e-commerce options and other arms of the organization, and they built a customizable meal plan application within the site.

Oakland County, Michigan
Owner, Personal Training Company

The new site makes the right statement and is on par with the rest of the brand. JAFTON was well-organized and detail-oriented, and their work showed pride. They followed through and were always honest in their estimates.

I'm the founder of a syndicated worldwide television show, a new television show, and an enterprise company.

What challenge were you trying to address with JAFTON?

I came to them to build a new website that offered subscriptions to the health and life coaching options I offer.

I have degrees in nutrition and exercise science, and I own several health clubs. I wanted to build an automated macronutrient meal plan. There were no cookie-cutter options for meal planning, so there was a lot of information that would tailor each plan. It was elaborate and became a project within the larger collaboration. We spent hours on the phone each week, and his developers and managers listened, asked questions, and created solutions.

They built the whole website. They involved Shopify and other e-commerce elements, the meal plan, and links to my tv shows and newsletters. I had an existing site, but they really built everything from scratch and brought my vision to life.

They had several people in different parts of the world working on the project.

How did you come to work with JAFTON?

I found them through Google. I wanted a site with custom options that looked like a few examples I had in mind. Three companies came up, and I interviewed each personally. After a meeting with them, I awarded them with the account.

I spent around $30,000, maybe more.

I think we worked together from May-December 2017. They built a landing page very quickly, but the whole project took a few months.

The old website was never up to par with my brand. I had a highly rated show on a major network, but that site was behind. My website finally matches what I do. It makes a statement, and there is a much better connection with the other aspects of my business.

How did JAFTON perform from a project management standpoint?

They're very organized, detailed, and proud of their work. Whenever something came up, they made sure everything got done.

I trusted that, whatever happened, they would make good on their promises. There may have been a few moments of disagreement, but they always wanted to make me happy. They followed through on everything.

I always respect people who come to me with constructive criticism. Overcommunication is impossible, and I welcome honesty about estimates. They undersold and over-delivered, and I don't have any areas of improvement for them.

If you have a vision, make sure you give them content to back it up. They aren't experts in your field, so it's important that your content is strong. Work with them and hold up your side of the project. Also, have a team member on your side who is tech-savvy. If you don't follow through with them and you don't have someone who can keep your site up to date without them, your site will quickly lose value.