Intobi - The reverse side of development

Intobi - a company established to be unique and innovative to help other businesses to Grow

We are oriented for Enterprise development but always happy to start with the smaller tasks and put all our effort here, so it will go for a long term relationship.

As the tech company, we are providing not just the development services, but happy to be involved in all the steps such as business analysis, research, etc.

Our Advanced Services:

Web development

Intobi provides end-to-end solutions for all web related necessities. One of our strengths is admin pannels and e-commerce solutions as well as marketing that.

Mobile development

Great experience in creating functional and user-friendly native (iOS & Android) or cross-platform (Flutter, Kotlin, React Native) mobile applications.

Enterprise software development

The main focus: CRM, ERP, SCM, EAM.

Re-engineering migration maintenance

We help to expand, modify, and add new functionalities to current systems.

Kyiv, Ukraine

Kamozi SpeedLoadFinance Jobtestprep MyRunResults Reservelimo FactorPrer Smilelife Flytjum Dtlsystems

Psychicsvoice Image

Psychicsvoice

Intobi was happy and proud to developer Psychicsvoice.

Psychicsvoice - platform which allows to communicate different customers with professional advisors through the Chat / Mail / Voice messages.

My Run Results Image

My Run Results

Preferred recreational running timing partner for Athletics Ireland. Irish running results and registration for runners. Also provide chip timing services including full event management.

Samporten Image

Samporten

Samporten is a web portal for coordination between maintenance companies, contractors and infrastructure owners. The service is developed with sophisticated functions for planning, risk management and direct communication.

Web Development for Strength & Conditioning Software Image

Web Development for Strength & Conditioning Software

Factor Web is a strength and conditioning software. The challenge for Intobi was to migrate away from computers and deploy it to the cloud. The team decided on Microsoft Azure for implementation and conducted general testing and made all the fixes to the Mobile and Web application. The next phase is the planning of rewriting of the application using new modern technologies such as Angular and .Net Core.

E-commerce for Clothing  Vendor Image

E-commerce for Clothing Vendor

The client had already designed and launched a mobile application and e-commerce platform to sell different services but the business goal of the site is was to extend the current platform with new software. The updated site was completed by Intobi's team using .Net Core and WebApi. The result is that the client's e-commerce generates more sales than ever before.

Web Development for Speakermatch

Speakermatch was launched in 2002 and had a strong user base and proven business model. The problem was that the site started to slow down due to the large number of registered users. Intobi completely rewrote all the engines using Laravel and also designed a new UI. The team redeployed the site on Microsoft Azure, resulting in more success and the ability to handle any number of users.

Time Is The Value

See all the Details in Video) Check our Youtube channel to see more

Estimation Process

Dynamic MsSQL Query Board Image

Dynamic MsSQL Query Board

The business purpose of Dynamic Query Board is to be able to execute any SQL query on any MsSQL database.
As the framework, we are using AngularJS and WebApi. The project has done from Scratch.
Implementation of the Business idea done on a simple but extremely powerful and flexible way. As a first step we need to setup connection string to the particular database. We can have as many different connections as we

want.
Once we have this - we can create the page and specify particular connection string from the list. On a particular page we are able to add the query to any complexity having Join operations and so on. We can customize how result Grid will look like, setup Headers, Cell Format, Data Type, Width and so on. Also, we are able to build our own custom dynamic filters with different types such as Input, Multiselect, Date Picker and so on.
In result, we receive a simple but extremely powerful application.
Indirekat System Image

Indirekat System

The purpose of the project is to provide reports of water analyses for different manufactories. This is the MVC application done on .Net/C#.
In scope of refactoring the project we needed to include Kendo UI and redo UI (https://www.telerik.com/kendo-ui),  update jQuery and bootstrap to latest version and adjust the project according to this.
New Logic

implementation was related to document generation. So we needed implement new part of the system where users will be able generate document templates with output PDF or Word documents. We add ability to send emails using SendGrid (https://sendgrid.com).
Task regarding to Windows Azure (https://azure.microsoft.com) was about to setup work with Azure Blob, start save all files into Azure Blob storage.As the final step we deployed system to Azure.
School Test Generators Image

School Test Generators

School Test Generators - this is the project done in PHP. We have used extremely power PHP framework called Laravel https://laravel.com and did the project from scratch.
As the input, we have received from our Clients business idea and MockUps. We were able to choose best technologies to do the project.
The business point of the project to allow teachers from a

school generate different tests to be used for educational purpose.
We did the project within a short time frame and Client was extremely happy regarding the results.
Waterproofing System Image

Waterproofing System

The project was done for Ukrainian company called Unihim (http://shop-unihim.com.ua). This is eCommerce system to sell some construction materials. We did a Full cycle of implementation starting from the idea. So we did all the design, wrote all the texts, implemented the application, added SEO optimization. Site implemented on WordPress. We are using WooCommerce plugin

here. The site has the localization and supports Multi languages. It was very interesting and successful work for us.

Custom Web App Dev for Spiritual Advice Company

"Project management is going really well — it saves me a lot of time."

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

Intobi designs and develops a web-based solution that allows users to pay to chat. They're also creating a backend management solution and testing the product after each update.

Aleem Sajid
Employee, Spiritual Advice Company

The team has made incredible progress on the solution; they work quickly and efficiently. The team's effective project management style conserves internal resources. It's easy to communicate with them.

Our online destinations are a series of the spiritual advice on marriage, relationships, and life.

For what projects/services did your company hire Intobi?

Almost everything to develop the user's interaction via paid chat.

The solution to fix bugs and make user friendly.

I searched for myself to find the best company for this job.

The design, development, backend- management solution as well as the features and testing after every update.

The project team has 3 to 5 people which helps to finish the project ASAP.

Andrew and Alex at intobi.com are outstanding. They have advanced my website more in 4 months and still doing then any other developer has done in one year these guys are pro in their work. I simply give them any work that I have.

Project management is going really well — it saves me a lot of time.

The client can interact with the team if there is the confusion they do justify the idea and clear the confusion on time.

There is one little thing which I feel they can improve before taking the project they should make the list to do.because in my case they forget a few things which I felt they already know. But I have to tell them and they move to the next Phase which is 2 where I have to pay extra for this job.

Custom Web App Offshoring for Cloud Firm

"The impact to our business has been enormous now that Intobi is on board."

June 2019 - Ongoing

A cloud infrastructure firm hired Intobi to outsource in-house development projects to. These included front- and backend development for a proprietary suite of a web-based application.

Boston, Massachusetts
Alex Joy
VP, Cloud Infrastructure

Intobi has freed up tremendous time at the firm, allowing them to focus on other projects. Intobi's owner is passionate about his business and his clients, going the extra mile to ensure satisfaction and quality.

We provide cloud infrastructure and security solutions, as well as white-glove technical support and a suite of web services. My role at the company is VP of Operations

For what projects/services did your company hire Intobi?

We needed to find a reliable team to outsource some of our in-house development projects to. We had tried several other firms in the past, as well as independent resources, all with mixed success. We needed to find a team that could adapt to meet our needs and could communicate as if they were part of the same team.

The end goal in pursuing Intobi was to find developers that could think and work like we worked and deliver the same level of quality, at the same rate, as we were delivering previously on the same projects. It's not an easy ask having a new development team resume work on an existing, well established project.

Ultimately, Intobi had to prove to us that they could meet the requirements. We had to work through some challenges in setting expectations in the beginning, but quickly thereafter Intobi was able to take over the necessary projects and tasks without a hitch. Nearly a year later, they have continued to be a reliable partner for us in this capacity.

Back end and front end development for a proprietary suite of web-based application.

A project manager and two senior developers worked with us primarily throughout the first 3 months of the project. We have scaled down to one senior developer since that time, as they have been very efficient and honest with the work that we are asking them to perform.

The impact to our business has been enormous now that Intobi is on board. It has freed us up to focus on other initiatives and allowed us to bring in new business without creating a backlog.

Intobi's project manager and ours worked together to assemble tasks and get them delivered. We continue to work alongside them to prioritize tasks, discuss new features, review deliverables, etc.

The owner of Intobi, Andrew, is very passionate about his business and his clients. He will go the extra mile to ensure satisfaction and quality in what his team is delivering. He has worked hard to earn our partnership and it's been impressive.

There are ALWAYS areas for improvement. Speed, cost, innovation, communication, you name it, something can always be improved upon. I will say that Intobi is also displaying gradual improvement to us, showing the maturing of their team and their business as each week passes.

Outsourced Dev for Strength & Conditioning Software

“They are the best IT developers we’ve worked with.”

Dec. 2017 - Ongoing

Intobi work on software development, taking over an existing project from another team and decompiling it in order to generate required source code. They also fixed bugs and have begun to make improvements.

Barcelona, Spain
Adrian Bough
CEO, Factor Athletic Preparation Software

The team worked quickly and efficiently to fix the software’s code problems, enabling them to move onto further development within a matter of weeks. Their work is technically excellent, with good attention to detail, as well as efficient and effective project management.

FactorPrep is a strength and conditioning company. I’m the founder.

What challenge were you trying to address with Intobi?

We’ve been trying to create an elite level strength and conditioning software for about eight years. We’ve used quite a few IT developers and we’re trying to find a good one.

Previous developers had already created the software, but didn’t put the source code into the hub properly. That meant we had functioning software, but without the proper source code behind it. Intobi had to go in, decompile all of it, and generate the source code from the existing software, then get it all up and working and fix some bugs. It was a month to six weeks of work before we even got to a point where we could start making improvements on the software.

We’re looking at doing a full rebuild of the software. That will require them to create a mockup and then I’ll sit down with the project manager. I’ll run through every single detail and get a price on it first, then decide whether it’s worthwhile.

There was a project manager and a couple of people working on the decompile and the code. We’re at a stage now where there might be a project manager, a person working on the code, a junior person doing simple form mockups, and a graphic designer to redesign our landing page. It depends on what the requirements are at the time.

How did you come to work with Intobi?

They’re the fifth company I’ve worked with. I typically look on outsourcing websites such as Upwork. I have certain criteria and give companies a couple of jobs to try out. This time was even more strict and ruthless because I was tired of getting poor IT developers and it was costing me a fortune.

I had a few top-level applicants, but Intobi really communicated well and appeared to have a high level of expertise. They were willing to do the hard work and offered genuine information. They didn’t necessarily tell me what I wanted to hear, but what they thought was in the best interest for what I was trying to do.

$3,000–$4,000.

We started working together in December 2017 and the work is ongoing.

Other developers tell me that my software is huge—it has over a million lines of code. Intobi’s team decompiled it without any source code within about two weeks. The end result of that was pretty outstanding compared to what I would have expected to get. That impressed me. Since then, we’ve done a little bit of planning back and forth, talking about what we should do and how we should do it.

They fixed over 20 bugs in a two-week period, and fixed some bugs in the mobile applications too. They managed the mobile applications and got another server up and running for us to test. They got through quite a bit of work, very quickly. They are the best IT developers we’ve worked with, in terms of communication, the amount of work they get done in a certain amount of time, and the quality of that work.

How did Intobi perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re good; better than anybody that I’ve had before. IT companies will tell you that they’re going to project manage. When they’re bidding for your work they’ll tell you they have a project manager to put on the job for free, and you just pay for the developers and designers. Then, typically, the project manager doesn’t actually project manage. They’re sales people who hand it over to the developer. In the previous company, I told the project manager if they truly project managed, then they would have seen what was going wrong and we wouldn’t have to point it out to them. However, with Intobi, I have direct contact with the project manager. I get replies within a few hours, explaining exactly where things are at.

The communication, the quality of work, and the amount of work they get done in a timeframe is very good. The advice they give is not necessarily what we want to hear, but it’s an effective opinion from their perspective. I’m happy to disagree with them at times and they do listen. They happily accept responsibility if they do something wrong.

No, they’re good. I need to be mindful that I’m not engaging a full-time in-house developer. I can’t expect that type of back and forth communication. The responses I get aren’t instantaneous like I’d get from someone in-house, but they are within a couple of hours.

Their team is genuine and hard working. It’s your product and you know it best. If you have different ideas to what they have, propose them, and they’ll sit and listen.

Overall Score It’s been the best experience I’ve had with any IT development company when working on software in eight years.
    I have no hesitation in recommending them. I just don’t want them to get so busy and they struggle to do my work.

Web Platform for Beauty App Startup

They were always open for discussion, and they really cared about our business’s success.”

Sept. - Dec. 2017

Intobi developed a web-based beauty platform that encouraged dynamic interactions between users and professional make-up artists. They also refined pre-existing mobile apps by fixing all bugs.

Yomi Tejumola
Co-Founder

Intobi quickly built the site from the ground up, fulfilling all design and technical requirements, and improved the mobile app’s reliability. Beyond their technical expertise, the team’s outstanding project management and critical counsel distinguished them from the competition.

I’m the co-founder and CEO of a beauty app startup called Tiro Beauty. We’re Africa’s first on-demand beauty app, that connects users with professional make-up artists.

For what projects/services did your company hire Intobi?

Although we already had an app for iOS and Android, we wanted to run our business via a web platform. As a result, we needed resources to develop our website as well as fix any of our mobile app’s bugs.

We wanted to establish vendor profiles on our new site and then stabilize our iOS and Android apps.

We found them on Freelancer.com. Though we’ve worked with numerous subcontractors, we liked Intobi’s range of services, so we decided to go with them for long-term collaboration.

Within a short time, they developed the site from scratch, which allowed us to conduct our business online. The site featured vendor profiles where beauty professionals could list their details and promote their services. The profiles could also link to social media channels. The team then helped us with our mobile app, fixing all bugs to stabilize it.

We worked with a project manager and two developers.

The site worked well, and we were able to easily create vendor profiles. As for the app, they’ve addressed the bugs, improving its stability.

How effective was the project management?

Rather than being just a development agency, they also had great project managers and QA engineers. Their talented team followed proper management methodologies, and they were always available online, replying promptly to our inquiries. Beyond executing tasks, they were always happy to work with us to think of the best options moving forward.

I appreciated their team’s flexibility. They were always open for discussion, and they really cared about our business’s success.

What tips or recommendations do you have?

Nothing comes to mind. I’m satisfied with everything, and I can’t recommend any changes.

Intobi always take into the concideration the reality according the deadline and doing all the best to reach the deadline. Delivery always in time.
    Intobi has pretty acceptable price per hour but always ready for discussion regarding Time and Budget.
    They produced extremely high-quality work.

Web Redesign & Mobile Dev for Limo Service

"They’re experts in their field and offer outstanding results."

[Nov. - Dec. 2017}

Intobi revamped and enhanced a luxury transportation website, updating the UI/UX and incorporating multiple e-commerce features and a third-party API for reservations. They also created a mobile app.

Leonid Dashuta
CEO, Reserve Limo Global

The redesigned platform met every technical requirement, and both the site and the app offered a modernized look and feel to attract customers. Intobi’s transparency, range of skills, and reasonable price point contributed to a results-focused engagement.

I’m the CEO of Reserve Limo Global, a luxury transportation company. We provide a variety of transportation services for corporate events and leisure outings and between airports, hotels, and resorts. We also escort clients to and from conventions and conferences in Los Angeles.

Our company develops and maintains long-term relationships with our clients, providing reliable, safe, and luxurious personal ground transportation. All of our professional chauffeurs are multilingual and dressed in black suits. Our vehicles are clean, well maintained, and fully licensed and insured as required by law.

For what projects/services did your company hire Intobi?

Intobi assisted with the redesign and redevelopment of our website. They incorporated several e-commerce features and developed and connected a reservation widget through a third-party API.

We wanted to offer a modern-looking website with a streamlined reservation capability and abandoned cart functionality.

After interviewing several web development companies, we decided to go with Intobi because of their experience and great reviews. They are honest, open, and communicative, which isn’t true of all web designers.

Intobi redesigned and redeveloped our website, incorporated several e-commerce features, and developed and connected a reservation widget through a third-party API. They also build a mobile application for our business.

I worked with a project manager, a developer, and a designer.

From the beginning, I could tell we were working with a company that gets results. They achieved our objectives.

How effective was the project management?

Our project manager did an excellent job. We had daily Skype meetings to review all of the details. We went over actionable points together, and then they implemented the changes.

They’re experts in their field and offer outstanding results. They have strong technical experience, and all of the team members were pleasant and easy to work with.

Sewage Plant Software Development

"[IntoBi] was of invaluable help to us learning new programming languages/techniques."

Jan. - June 2017

IntoBi was tasked to deliver web pages through Visual Studio Team Services and have them tested on the hosted solution in Azure - to move the functionality of an access solution to the web.

Austria
Owner, Software Solutions Company

With a focus on professionalism, IntoBi exhibited skill in writing asp.net web pages, delivering work on time, and providing service of high value. Maintenance was conducted promptly and communication was smooth, reflecting an investment well spent.

We are a small Austrian company that developed sewage plant specific software that manages 'Indirekteinleiter' (wastewater discharging companies), according to Austrian governmental regulations. The solution is a multi-tenant asp.net web application and is hosted in Azure.

We have more than 15 years of experience in the development of customer solutions based on MS Access. Last year, we decided to move one of our solutions to a web-based application to utilize the reduction of service efforts for updating client computers.

With moving to web-based solutions we had to learn new technologies (asp.net, MVC, Azure SQL DB). Thus, we were looking for a partner who could help us to get started. Our partner should have excellent skills in asp.net programming (MVC, C#, html, Kendo UI) and in MS SQL database handling techniques.

The goal of the project was to deliver web pages as defined by us.

Over a time period of 6 months a series of 6 sprints of web-page programming were defined by us to move the functionality of our access solution to the web.

The stories to be worked out were defined by us on a weekly basis and communicated via skype by text and/or voice calls. Work was to be delivered by the provider into Visual Studio Team Services and then tested by us on our PCs with the hosted solution in Azure.

IntoBi exhibited high professionalism in processing the work to be delivered. They demonstrated high skills and capacities in writing asp.net web pages including a wide range of related programming languages and tools.

Work was delivered on time and complete in excellent quality and value for money ratio. Bugs were corrected promptly. Communication proceeded smoothly in English.

IntoBi also kindly assisted us in setting up our Azure account for hosting and publishing the solution. The developer was of invaluable help to us learning new programming languages/techniques and he showed great courteousness in explaining his work to us.

We can absolutely recommend IntoBi to anyone who has similar work to be realized.

Web Dev for City News Platform

"I really appreciated the great communication regarding any matter of bugs or design ideas."

July - Oct. 2019

Intobi built a new web portal and improved SEO strategy for a community website. Their team modernized the website and provided all web development, including the implementation of a new layout.

Sundbyberg, Sweden
Alexander Edsvärd
Project manager, Alltomsundbyberg

The vendor created a fast and well-organized website. Communicative and professional, Intobi's team took care of all phases of the project. They were quick to think of new solutions and responses to any issues.

My company Alltomsundbyberg is a web portal for citizens in Sundbyberg. We engage the community to participate in the development of the city, wether it's building plans, events or culture. I'm the founder and project manager of the company

For what projects/services did your company hire Intobi?

I hired Intobi to help us out with developing a new and fresh website. We also developed a new SEO strategy.

Our goals is to deliver great content in a smooth and responsive way. We want to grow and boost our visitor rate.

Intobi got in touch with me at the right time of planning for this project. We have had contact with other development companies but Intobi showed the most impressive work ethic and professionalism

We created some tables, lists and content for the website. A few Skype meetings later, this information was analyzed and act upon by Intobi. We got several design ideas by a very productive team. After a few weeks we decided on the style and layout to match our logotype and target group. Intobi helped us with all the development and served us continues updates on the process. Feedback and communication everyday till we landed the final product.

The team was made by a Project manager, designer, backend -and frontend developers and SEO technicians.

The results was better than emagined, we hoped to create a website that would look modern. We got a full scaled website with a super fast loading time. I really appreciated the great communication regarding any matter of bugs or design ideas. Very productive and professional

The team is organized and the process felt very well structured. All parts fit into their respective phase of the project. All my needs we're taken care of.

The work ethic was most impressive. If I didn't like a specific design idea or an alignment of objects in the layout, Intobi is quick to think of other solutions and proposals. They are productive and makes the process more fun.

A checklist of fundamental information regarding current solution and the scope of things to take care of would me great to clear up from scratch,.

Sports Platform Overhaul for Software Company

“It was clear that Intobi had the edge and the talent pool that we needed.”

Aug. 2018 - Ongoing

Intobi is enhancing an existing sports web app built on the Microsoft platform.

Ireland
CTO, Software Company

The updated software is expected to boost business growth, thanks to Intobi’s understanding of end goals. Their high responsiveness and solid project management have set them up for future projects.

I’m the CTO of a software company. I’m also a consultant for an Irish sports company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Intobi?

We hired Intobi to upgrade an existing platform as our in-house developers lacked the necessary skills.

After talking to a lot of developers, it was clear that Intobi had the edge and the talent pool that we needed.

Intobi provided a full functional spec. They corrected potential misunderstandings and provided excellent suggestions on how to achieve our goals. Everything was built on the Microsoft platform using .NET Core 2.0. It uses the Microsoft SQL Server, but in the cloud via AWS.

We’re working with a project manager, developer, and designer. They provide other resources when needed.

Their work will help us grow much faster.

I cannot speak highly enough of how well Andrew (CEO, Intobi) manages this project. He is in constant contact to report on progress and answered all of our questions. Their team is always available to deal with potential issues or concerns.

They’re an amazing team with a highly professional approach to everything they do. This is only the beginning of a long and productive relationship.

None. The time difference is not a problem.

Azure Migration & Management for Financial Firm

"We now have a more secure and logical infrastructure setup at a lower monthly management cost."

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

Intobi completed the full Azure migration of a complex network to better stabilize it and facilitate continuous security coverage. A dedicated team provides ongoing maintenance and supervision.

VP, Financial Firm

Demonstrating exceptional tactical foresight and critical thinking, Intobi not only improved the system’s defenses but also reduced the cost and time required for long-term management. Communication is consistent and reliable 24/7.

As the engineering VP for this financial company, I manage both the development operations (DevOps) and development teams.

For what projects/services did your company hire Intobi?

We hired Intobi for a cloud infrastructure project that included system administration and DevOps management.

Our goals were to stabilize our very complicated network and secure around-the-clock protection against issues and cyber threats facing it.

Initially referred to us by a friend, we then selected them out of four potential vendors for their availability, experience, and tactical planning.

After migrating our entire business to Azure, Inobi optimized the architecture and now provides a dedicated DevOps team to supervise the infrastructure, manage services, and conduct daily improvements.

The team consisted of one DevOps manager, one system administrator, and one project manager.

The key outcomes include the increased level of protection and current firewall capabilities of our complex schema. To reduce costs and processing time, they also migrated previously hybrid additional services. We now have a more secure and logical infrastructure setup at a lower monthly management cost.

The workflow was very effective.

They are available and accessible 24/7.

Custom Data Analytics Engine Development

"Our workflow was so productive, we completed projects faster than ever before."

Dec. 2017 - Jan. 2018

Intobi helped build a custom analysis engine to present and analyze data from various social media campaigns.

Dublin, Ireland
Seth Smith
CEO, Kamozi Marketing

The team worked diligently to complete project deliverables on time. The project was completed to an impressive quality and speed and had an extremely reasonable overall budget.

I am the CEO of Kamozi, a business that specializes in Facebook and Instagram advertising, e-commerce consultation, conversion optimization, and content creation. We offer solutions that address a wide range of business sizes, needs, and budgets.

For what projects/services did your company hire Intobi?

We wanted to build a custom analytics engine for Facebook advertising to help our business more deeply analyze and understand the campaigns we run.

Our goal was to build software that could analyze and present the data in a way that would help us make decisions.

They were successful in our interview process.

We created a custom engine to analyze Facebook advertising to help us analyze our data and better serve our clients.

There were three people involved from Kamozi and Intobi designated four people for the project.

We've had an absolutely fantastic experience. The team was extremely professional and went the extra mile to ensure we delivered the project on time.

Our workflow was so productive, we completed projects faster than ever before.

They have the unique ability to develop the project at a great speed whilst maintaining quality.

I was 100% satisfied with the outcome of the project.

Overall Score We had an overall fantastic experience where they understood what we wanted and built it to the specifications we agreed on.
    They were fantastic at keeping to schedules.
    They offered fair pricing and worked overtime to ensure deliverables at no extra cost.
    They provide excellent quality work; the highest of standards.
    I would recommend them to anyone.