Immersive Mobile App and Web Development Solution

Bronze

Intelivita is a software development organisation specialising in the development of Mobile Apps, Mobile Games, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Web Development, eCommerce solutions. With offices located in the UK and India, we provide offshore software development outsourcing solutions to businesses across the globe. Our global clientele has reached the USA, UK, Australia, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Spain, France, Israel, Nigeria, Thailand and Hong Kong.

The team at intelivita is experienced in dealing with clients from small startups to MNCs like Microsoft. To date, have executed more than 100+ projects successfully serving 50+ clients worldwide.

With a highly experienced dynamic team of expert UI/UX designer and Developers, we have meticulously crafted a thorough development methodology starting with the conceptualisation of our client's ideas, right through to deployment on the market.

Intelivita is Proficient in Providing Following Solutions:

1. Mobile App Development: iPhone, iPad, Android, Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality Applications
  2. Web Development: NodeJS, AngularJS, PHP, WordPress, Codeigniter, Laravel, eCommerce Solutions
  3. Game Development: AR & VR, 2D/3D Games-in unity3d game engine

Have queries about your app idea?

Well, having questions is a sign of intelligence. Don’t hesitate, Contact us today and get all your queries answered by experts at Intelivita.

Leeds, United Kingdom
  • 402-403, Signature 1, SG highway
    Ahmedabad, GJ 380015

Microsoft, Toxic Fox, Pebble Studio, Savvy, Zinc Media, Tideway, CluedUpp, AK Microblading, FormAssist, Chatagram, Mokool Sports Games

Microsoft Azure Cloud Customization for VR Content Rendering

Microsoft approached Intelivita to help support the Art of Work projects, a movement designed to demonstrate how the Azure cloud server could be used in collaboration with artists, designers and small business to demonstrate their portfolio to the world.

The project required the use of Virtual Reality, with 360° rendered videos. We delivered at VR application via Windows Mixed Reality Devices and Surface tablets running Windows OS systems.

The Art of Work project is moving from strength to strength. We highly recommend you check it out!- Art of Work by Microsoft

GuestMe - Live Streaming Video Chat Application

GuestMe is a Live Streaming Video Chat app for iPhone and iPad. This helps to connect fans and their idols. You can join and interact with all the live broadcasters of GuestMe App to enhance the network with people from all walks of life.

Key Features:

• Start a broadcast and GuestMe users can join
  • Send Notification to Facebook and Instagram friends
  • Send add request and gifts to the broadcaster
  • Comment, Like, gift, coins visible to all viewers
  • Broadcast category: Request only, Random, Waiting List

Check the App Now: https://apple.co/2qpGa5g

Tunnelworks AR App - Mobile model of a Tunnel Boring Machine

The Tunnelworks Augmented Reality App provides teachers, students, and the wider community with a way to learn about the Thames Tideway Tunnel project. The app can be used to explore what is going on underneath London as the tunnel is being built, supporting young people to understand the real world context of an engineering and construction project and its links to STEM topics in the classroom.

Check this out: http://bit.ly/2HCC7K7

FormAssist: Online Diet and Workout App

FormAssist is a fitness application developed for Android and iOS devices. This fitness app is someone looking to gain or lose weight, it offers users access to a personal dietitian and workout coach. It comprises of daily workout routine, fitness tracking with wearable devices, workout videos by coach, instant messaging with the coach, Chatbot. The PayU payment gateway is integrated for the premium services. Download the app to know more exciting features in the app- Android and iPhone

AK Microblading: A Training Institute App

AK Microblading is a renowned training institute in the UK. We designed and developed Android and iPhone application for their student and trainers.  The student can work in their assignments, submit cases studies, register for webinars, purchase microbalding accessories, send instant messages to their trainers on the go.

CluedUpp Manhunt, The City Wide Murder Mystery Adventure Game!

CluedUpp is the Murder Mystery Adventure Mobile Game developed for both iOS and Android devices. CluedUpp host murder-mystery manhunt events all over the UK & Ireland. Using this award-winning app, teams hunt all over their chosen city, finding virtual witnesses, eliminating suspects and bringing the killer to justice. This is just like real life Cluedo!

Check out the Game we developed: https://apple.co/2sKJPOC

eat2earn: Online Food Ordering Platform

eat2earn is a revolutionary online food ordering platform that offers a reward system for both the customers and the restaurants. eat2earn is attracting more stakeholders by giving the money back to the restaurants as well customers. We've built a cross-platform app for iOS and Android devices.

Courtking: Nearby Gaming Tournaments Locator

Intelivita designed and developed iPhone application to discover the sports tournaments happening around. The Courtking app encourages people to get out and Challenge themselves to be King of the Court.

App Key Feature:

• Find football and basketball tournaments around with details
  • One-touch filter to expand search radius
  • Create tournaments, Send and accept join request
  • Private chat between admin to joined players
  • Tournament history of joined and created games
  • App global community allows interacting with players across the globe
  • Push Notification-
  • Each tournament leaderboard: Rate players and organiser

Check out the app https://apple.co/2pT5S1r

Photo Booth: An Immersive Photo Editing App

Studio Pets Photo Booth is a unique and fun app that you can use to edit and customize your images. You can also use our Studio Pets photo Templates or create a collage with multiple images in the Scrapbook section. Choose your favourite stickers, add text, save and share with your friends! We've developed its android and iPhone app.

View the app: https://apple.co/2EoxuFD

Blob & Friends: Coloring Book Game

The Coloring Book is a fun game for all kids. Play Learn Snap, simple colour filling mechanics by choosing the character in the game. This game is developed in Unity game engine for Android and iOS devices. The game includes Multiple categories- “ANIMALS, BIRDS, FASHION, NATURE”, Multiple FREE, UNIQUE and APPEALING sketches, including dog, bear, cat, makeup, dress. Unlimited create, undo and save feature.

Check the Live Game on Play Store: http://bit.ly/2EIbO2s

World Hockey Championships: Competitive Realtime Hockey Game

World Hockey Championships is a fun and strategic game where you can challenge friends or take on other players from around the world. You position your player on the ice then take your best shot, then move your goalie to save a shot from the opposing team, all in real time.

Key Features:

• MODE: Choose from Real Time Multi-player or Single Game vs Computer modes.
  • REWARDS: Hockey cards, Reward wheel, Scratch Cards
  • MISSIONS: Daily missions, player missions or over 60 achievements
  • TEAMS: Choose from 16 countries
  • LEAGUES: Compete in 6 different leagues and win them ALL, then play again
  • STATS:  Tracking number of wins, losses, shots, shutouts, goals, winning percentage, winning streak and much more

New Haven Cafe Timperley: Cafe and Catering Business Website

A website for cafe and catering business based in Timperley.

View the website: https://www.newhavencafetimperley.co.uk

Chatagram: An Instant Social Messaging App

Chatagram is an all-new instant social messaging experience designed to provide users with a new way of communicating with people from 1 to 1 to group conversations. The app sync with the contact, allows users to search and add others as friends. All media sharing is made fun like pictures, GIF, videos with message read receipts.

Check out the app we've designed and developed:http://apple.co/2l0xrmA

Doctor Diary-a Medical App

Doctor Diary is the mobile application that Combined Medical + Health Application working in Aspect to Avail Easy Access to Various Health Premises ( Doctors + Hospitals), Helping Handz (NGOs+welfare trust working in Health Sector). Along With This Application also offers vacancy listing among the various Health Premises.

iOS & Android Dev for Telecommunications Firm

“We’ve just released the latest version and the users are very happy.”

2015 - Ongoing

Intelivita provides iOS and Android application development, working on ongoing updates and implementing new features as required.

Istanbul, Turkey
Director, Telecommunications Firm

The product has undergone several iterations since its first launch and is now receiving positive feedback from the user base. The team manages the work well, communicates effectively, and ensures that all aspects of the project are well understood before progressing.

I’m the director of a telecommunications firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with Intelivita?

I needed help with app development as I don’t have any software developers in-house.

They’re developing my iOS and Android apps. It’s an online nutrition and exercise-based application that provides consultancy for our subscribers.

It’s ongoing development and they implement new features as needed. I provide them with the design and structure, and they bring it to life. They deliver everything exactly how I envision it to be.

For the database and backend, I work with one person for iOS and one for Android. There are sometimes more people as needed and some of those people change. I’m worked with at least eight people so far.

How did you come to work with Intelivita?

I checked out many developers online and chose to work with Intelivita.

We’ve spent £60,000 (approximately $79,000 USD).

We started working together in 2015 and the work is ongoing.

It took about a year to deliver the app—after six months of development, it was tested before going on the market to be sure everything was working fine. I realized that the design I provided wasn’t good enough, so I decided to make some improvements.

We’ve just released the latest version and the users are very happy—this version is much better. I believe in this project which is why I invested a lot and Intelivitia really did a good job.

How did Intelivita perform from a project management standpoint?

The project management is good. If it wasn’t, I wouldn’t have been working with them for so long. I’m very happy with them as we understand each other, communication is always good, and everything is going smoothly. We communicate via Skype and email.

I’m very happy working with them.

I initially thought they were slow because the first version took a long time to complete, but I’ve not had experience with other developers to compare. I would like them to be a bit faster.

It’s very fair.
    I would recommend them.

App Prototype Design for Startup

"In only a limited time, Oliver has continued to impress me with the quality of his services and communication."

Dec. 2018 - Ongoing

Intelivita built a cross-platform app prototype to showcase the concept to investors and potential users. The team continues creating screens for the clickable prototype. The project is in the early stages.

Jonathan Moser
Founder, Nelson

Initial feedback on the completed artwork has been positive. Their responsive approach makes Intelivita stand out from other agencies. They’re available on short notice, providing answers and comments almost immediately. Customers can expect a high-quality and dedicated team.

I’m the founder of Nelson, a startup in its early stages. It’s an app that offers various services for tenants. Similar to an online concierge app, it will organize bills, request cleaners, and other specialized services.

What challenge were you trying to address with Intelivita?

I needed an app prototype to demonstrate for potential investors and clients.

I provided Intelivita with basic concepts. So far, their team created different screens as artwork and a clickable prototype to mimic my vision. The cross-platform application will be for iOS and Android.

My primary contact is Oliver (Managing Director, Intelivita).

How did you come to work with Intelivita?

I found Intelivita on PeoplePerHour, a freelance website. I went through their portfolio and various work descriptions and contacted Oliver from there.

We’ve spent only €200 (approximately $251.95 USD) so far.

We started working with Intelivita in December 2018, and the work is ongoing.

We’re at the proof of concept stage at the moment and haven’t received any concrete data. I’ve shown a few people the prototype, and they’ve been impressed with the artwork, but there are a few screens that need to be completed. That work will be discussed over the next few weeks. I’ve been extremely pleased with Intelivita so far.

How did Intelivita perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management has been efficient. The communication we’ve had has been first class. Oliver responds immediately, and as the work has progressed, he continues to be professional and forthcoming. We communicate mainly through email and the PeoplePerHour platform.

In only a limited time, Oliver has continued to impress me with the quality of his services and communication. Even over Christmas, he was responsive outside of the office.

No, I can’t fault them on anything they’ve done so far.

Customers need to be clear and concise with their needs and objectives.

I've already referred them.

Native App Dev for Branding & Web Design Agency

“Intelivita delivered a high-quality app that our client was very happy with overall.”

Apr. - Aug. 2018

Intelivita designed and developed a native mobile app for iOS and Android, providing wireframes and specifications in the process.

Owner, Branding & Web Design Agency

Intelivita provided top-notch mobile app development services that required minimal iterations. In addition to the quality of their work, their team was very easy to work with; they were proactive, independently driven, and communicative in their approach, providing valuable feedback when possible.

I own a branding and web design agency.

What challenge were you trying to address with Intelivita?

We needed help developing a transportation app from scratch for one of our clients.

Intelivita designed and developed a native mobile app for iOS and Android from scratch, including the UI/UX, requirements, and wireframes.

We worked with two project managers.

How did you come to work with Intelivita?

A friend of mine who had worked with them before introduced us.

We invested about $30,000 in the project.

They worked on the app from April–August 2018 and we're in talks with them about starting on a few more projects in the near future.

Intelivita delivered a high-quality app that our client was very happy with overall. We had very few edits to make, because they pretty much nailed it on the first try.

How did Intelivita perform from a project management standpoint?

They were great. Compared to other vendors I've worked with, they're much more autonomous and proactive. They were also very responsive to our needs and communicative throughout. We mostly kept in touch through Skype and email.

I didn't have to micromanage their work at all; I could trust that they'd get everything done in a timely manner. They also provided valuable feedback and input along the way to help us improve the final product.

I can't think of anything to be honest.

Web Dev for Cafe and Catering Business

“We’re very excited about the website.”

July - Sept. 2018

Intelivita provided website design and development services, building a site from scratch for a business that previously had no online presence.

Timperley, United Kingdom
Co-Founder, New Haven Cafe

The team was helpful and supportive throughout the process, walking them through the development and offering useful suggestions. The completed site is excellent, meeting the company’s expectations. They communicated effectively and organized the project efficiently and professionally.

I’m one of the partners of New Haven Café.

What challenge were you trying to address with Intelivita?

We’d been running on word of mouth only and decided to have a website developed.

They developed and designed our website. They were so helpful because I’m not a technical person, so they took me through the process and told me what would work and what wouldn’t. They went over the menu several times and corrected anything they missed, or I missed. They showed me a draft and got my opinion, then we changed a few things.

I worked with Oliver (Managing Director, Intelivita) and one other person.

How did you come to work with Intelivita?

A customer recommended them and told us that Intelivita could take our business to the next level.

We worked together from July–September 2018.

It was perfect and I was really happy with the results. I told them it was brilliant, and I was very pleased. We’re very excited about the website; to see my business online is fantastic.

How did Intelivita perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very organized, to the point that they organized me. We met in person at the beginning and then we used email and phone to communicate.

They were so helpful and their ideas are brilliant.

No. I’m very happy with what I got.

Give them your ideas and then listen to the feedback. They’re very clever.

Overall Score They’ve been brilliant.
    I’ll definitely recommend them.

Cross-Platform App Dev for Online Food Ordering Company

"They put in a lot of effort to staying in touch and keeping me updated."

May 2018 - Ongoing

Intelivita developed a cross platform mobile app for iOS and Android. Key features include a multilevel reward system for customers and restaurants.

Sunderland, United Kingdom
Scott Etherington
Chief Technical Advisor, Eat2Earn

The working iOS app launched in the App Store and has received positive feedback from key stakeholders. Intelivita keeps the project moving (and on budget) through constant communication, providing critical status updates throughout the engagement.

I'm the technical director of Eat2Earn. We’re a revolutionary online food ordering platform that offers a reward system for both the customers and the restaurants.

What challenge were you trying to address with Intelivita?

We’d already developed our website, but we needed help creating the corresponding mobile application.

Intelivita worked directly with the web developer and myself in regards to what we were looking for in an app. Utilizing HTML on the Rack framework, they built a cross platform app for iOS and Android devices. A lot of the work they’ve done to date is making our core site visible in an app, using tokenization and basic APIs. They're going to work with us for the next couple of years as we design a more in-depth API.

The main feature is the five level reward system, which has a double-sided structure. There are five levels of rewards for both customers and restaurants. We give back half of the fees we collect per order through the reward system. It's a unique idea in the industry. Typically, only customers get money back on the order. A lot of the other online food companies are forcing the restaurants to give discounts or money back in order to attract users to their platform. By giving money back to the restaurants, we’re attracting more providers to our platform and actually allowing them to make a profit.

I work directly with two members of their team.

How did you come to work with Intelivita?

I found them through a Google search. I went with them because they were the most proactive out of the six companies I considered. Most were slow to respond and didn't seem to have any drive to do the work. The ones I did speak with were pushy. The conversations I had with Intelivita were more human. They wanted to know what we wanted to do, what we needed, and how they could help.

The initial quote, which I thought was very reasonable, was £7,000 (approximately $9,000 USD).

The project started in May 2018 and the engagement is ongoing.

Our iOS app was published on the App Store just last week. So far it's been well-received. I think the concept—getting money back—is most popular. There's been no negative feedback to date.

How did Intelivita perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team is very efficient. They put in a lot of effort to staying in touch and keeping me updated. I'm a huge proponent of WhatsApp as the best tool to use during project development. My main contact at Intelivita wasn't a big fan, but he did agree to use it. It makes it very easy for me to contact him directly. I really appreciate that he was willing to change his normal way of doing things to fit what I wanted.

They really try to help, and they’re very honest. What we originally wanted probably wouldn't have been approved for the App Store. Rather than take our money and submit it to the App Store knowing it would get knocked back, they gave us advice about what would be accepted. Their guidance is invaluable.

It's not really a negative, but we were disappointed that some additional features ended up being out of our budget and couldn't be done.

They’re bang on.
    The price is exceptional.
    I’ve already recommended them.

iOS Dev for Informational Application

"The team’s been helpful with the whole process of making the app live in the iTunes App Store."

Jan. 2018 - Mar. 2018

Working from another team's design, Intelivita developed an informational iOS app that lists sign-up offers from gambling bookmakers in the UK.

Bournemouth, United Kingdom
Robert Treadwell
Director, Hibbwell Media

Still in beta, the working app launched in the iTunes App Store and has received positive feedback from key stakeholders. The team responded promptly to all concerns. Their ability to bring creative ideas to the table make them a valuable partner.

Our company compares bookie (gambling bookmaker) sign-up offers.

What challenge were you trying to address with Intelivita?

We didn't have any experience in creating a mobile application. We were totally clueless and needed to find someone who knew what they were doing.

We went to Intelivita with the idea of an app that’s a checklist of the different sign-up offers from bookmakers in the UK. They advised us to get a design made first. They also helped us with who we needed to contact and how to best get what we wanted from the designer. Then we passed all the information to their developer.

It’s a pretty simple information app so it wasn’t a complicated development process. They created the app for iOS, which was our requirement. We’re going to use them to do an Android version when we're ready.

We worked with two members of their team.

How did you come to work with Intelivita?

We put a proposal on the PeoplePerHour freelance website. They responded with a brief. We also looked at their portfolio and their website. We felt that they were the right firm to do the project.

We spent around £2000 ($2835 USD).

We started working with them in January 2018 and the app launched in March 2018.

The app is live in the App Store but there's still some glitches. We didn't know certain elements would be required by our clients who use the app. They’re working to make those updates now. In general, the reviews of the app are positive. The design is clean and the flow allows good user interaction. They're happy with what we've produced.

How did Intelivita perform from a project management standpoint?

The team’s been helpful with the whole process of making the app live in the iTunes App Store. They've guided us and explained the whole process.

Everyone we dealt with was helpful and responsive. They really dedicated a lot of time to helping us, which we really appreciate.

I can't really think of anything. I think it's the first time they dealt with the requirements for gambling commissions and bookmakers. Moving forward on the next app, now they know what needs to be included.

Be clear with your brief. They’re helpful and happy to help answer any questions you have, so don't be scared to ask.

iOS Dev for Live Streaming App

“Their number one priority is delivering a great product and making sure I’m happy.”

Aug. 2017 - Ongoing

After attempting to repair a poorly-coded app, Intelivita redesigned and built out a native live streaming app for iOS. The app integrates viewers into video chat and auto-scales servers to match active users.

Founder, Live Streaming App

Intelivita took on a demanding task and developed a functional app with complex features. They enhanced existing app designs free of charge and are always available to answer questions or communicate updates. Product beta-tests have been successful, thus far.

I’m the founder of a live streaming app.

What challenge were you trying to address with Intelivita?

I previously hired another overseas developer to build our live streaming app for iOS, but the project didn’t go well. After more than a year of development, the company couldn’t provide what I asked. I wanted to find a new developer to repair the code and launch the app.

For the first month-and-half, Intelivita tried to work with the old code, but there was too much missing. The previous version was of such poor quality that continuing to work with it would likely result in further issues. They suggested completely rebuilding the app. I provided designs and they improved on what I had. Then, they developed the entire iOS app in Swift.

The app helps users engage live stream viewers by automatically loading fans to video chat. They also implemented a scaling feature that automatically increases the servers relative to the number of active users. It’s live on the App Store but is still in beta-testing.

I worked directly with a project manager, a product manager, and one other person.

How did you come to work with Intelivita?

I found them on PeoplePerHour. They had positive reviews, so I reached out to them.

The project cost around £10,000 ($13,921 USD).

They started development in August 2017 and the relationship is ongoing.

Beta-testing is going really well. The software is complex, but they built it skillfully and delivered everything on time. They went above and beyond our expectations.

How did Intelivita perform from a project management standpoint?

The process was divided into five milestones and they were on-time for each one. The project manager quickly replied to questions and provided updates. We largely communicated through Basecamp.

Their number one priority is delivering a great product and making sure I’m happy. My old developers were pushy regarding payment, even without delivering. Intelivita worked on the old app and improved designs for the new one without charging me. I often have to remind them to invoice me.

Honestly, I don’t think so. We were always in contact and they delivered on everything. They also provided extra services I didn’t ask for like improving the app's designs. They’ve done an excellent job.

Augmented Reality App Dev for Client of Communications Firm

"We were impressed by the quality of the final product."

2.0
2.0

Aug.- Dec. 2017

Intelivita built native versions of an augmented reality app for iOS/Android. They worked from provided wireframes and assisted with launch.

Account Manager, Communications Firm

The project resulted in a quality product, despite frequent communication issues during development. Reliance on an outsourced team delayed response times, resulting in minor errors that slowed dev pace. While scheduling remains an area for improvement, they quickly executed change requests.

I'm an account manager with a communications agency that specializes in education projects.

What challenge were you trying to address with Intelivita?

We needed a developer to help us create an augmented reality app based on one of our client’s engineering projects.

We did the design work, providing Intelivita with wireframes and documentation. They then built native versions for iOS and Android before assisting with submission to the App Store and Google Play.

We worked directly with a project manager who communicated our needs to their outsourced developers.

How did you come to work with Intelivita?

We have developers we normally go to, but there was an availability issue. We found Intelivita through a Google search.

We started working together in August 2017 and launched the app in December 2017.

Overall, the quality of the finished app was great. We worked well together in terms of modeling and our designers were pleased with the end result.

How did Intelivita perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicated primarily via email, which wasn’t the most efficient method. Intelivita relied on outsourced developers. This was not made clear in the beginning and ended up causing frequent delays as our project manager had to receive answers from the development team before responding to our questions. This lack of responsiveness resulted in small mistakes along the way and ultimately slowed down the project.

We were impressed by the quality of the final product. They were also very flexible, quickly executing any changes we requested.

It would be helpful if they provided a clearly articulated schedule and improved their responsiveness.

iOS & Android Programming for Mobile Game App

“They’re able to take on much more challenging projects than many other companies out there.”

May 2016 - Ongoing

Given specs, wireframes, and screenshots, Intelivita is programming a mobile multiplayer game app for iOS and Android using Unity and also provided graphics services. Pre-launch, minimal effects work remains.

Kitchener, Canada
Mukul Verma
CEO, Mokool Sports Games

According to outside programmers, Intelivita’s coding has been nearly bug-free. While, in general, their response time, capacity to engage needed resources, and end products have impressed, directions that haven’t been well-articulated have taken longer to be followed, causing occasional delays.

I am the CEO of a mobile app development company that makes games for iOS, Android, Amazon and web.

What challenge were you trying to address with Intelivita?

We had undertaken smaller projects, but we were trying to start a bigger one for a multiplayer game. We needed someone to complete the programming for us on that project.

Intelivita undertook all of the programming, including mobile, servers, gameplay, etc. Unity allows us to develop for iOS, Android, Amazon, and web. We provided the specs, wireframes, and screenshots of everything we wanted, so they only had to reproduce the app from a programming perspective.

They also provided input on how to make the app better and some graphics, but we’d produced most of the graphics prior to their involvement.

Six to eight people from their side were involved at a minimum. There were also QA testers from their side; this is a great feature that many other services don’t offer. The team size depended on how involved each person was. Some were there for a couple of hours, while others were there for many months at a time.

How did you come to work with Intelivita?

I heard about them through PeoplePerHour. I talked to around 30 companies prior to hiring Intelivita. We had a bigger project and, while other companies offered to do it, they didn’t have experience with games similar to the one we were working on. I spoke to a couple of Intelivita’s past clients who had good things to say about them. Overall, they were the most suitable out of all the companies we talked to.

The cost of their work has been $30,000–$35,000 or more with very clear specs and wireframes.

We started working with Intelivita in May 2016. Their part is almost complete. We’re still working on the effects and there will be other items afterward. We plan to continue working with them and have discussed our next project already.

I double-checked their source code with other high-end programmers in the field and the feedback has been very good. Clean code makes it easier for someone else to step in.

How did Intelivita perform from a project management standpoint?

They responded fast and were on task—usually via WhatsApp. I bugged them more than I should have, but they were professional and kept me informed of what was going on at all times. My experience with other developers is that it’s hard to have people and programming skills, but Intelivita nailed both.

Dhaval is great at solving issues. No project is perfect, and this is okay, but I’ve appreciated Intelivita’s ability to deal with these situations professionally and to get things back on the right track. They’re able to take on much more challenging projects than many other companies out there. Intelivita was able to bring in different teams for different parts, which was great because we also had a need for server and game design expertise. Had I had to bring in other teams to work with each other, it would have been more challenging from my end. Much of this happened behind the scenes; I wasn’t aware when additional people were brought in when a skill set was needed. Their goal was to build a quality product, which I really liked.

We have continuously worked with Intelivita and given them feedback on issues. Having clear documents helps them perform better, and it is a team effort. For example, with the gameplay, my original approach was to build it, test it, and make tweaks. This was something that ended up taking more time because the gameplay wasn’t described clearly in my instructions. Providing GIF examples leads to a much better experience in working with them.

iOS Dev for Murder Mystery Game

“They offer a cost-effective service and I was happy with the experience.”

Sept. - Nov. 2017

Intelivita developed an iOS version of an existing Android app.

Tref Griffiths
Owner, CluedUpp Games

They accurately translated existing app features to iOS and even made slight improvements. Users love the iOS version and post positive reviews of it on the App Store. Offering local management staff and offshore development, Intelivita provided an excellent service at a great price.

I’m the owner and director of CluedUpp Games. We run citywide murder mystery games based on our mobile app.

What challenge were you trying to address with Intelivita?

Our app was available on Android, but we wanted to develop an iOS version as well.

They developed an iOS version of our native Android app. Emphasis was placed on reproducing the app’s features and translating the full experience to iOS.

We spoke primarily with the project manager and on occasion, the lead developer.

How did you come to work with Intelivita?

We were looking for developers on PeoplePerHour to fix bugs on the Android app. After receiving various proposals, we hired Intelivita. They performed that task well so we contracted them to develop the iOS version.

We spent about £3,000 [$4,021].

This project took place September 2017–November 2017.

Our users wanted the app on iOS for a long time and the feedback is evident of that. We’ve received a number of positive reviews on the App Store from users that say they’ve enjoyed the experience. A couple minor differences between the iOS and Android versions make the former easier to use than the latter.

How did Intelivita perform from a project management standpoint?

I've used a lot of web development companies over the last 20 years and the biggest challenge I find with them is not a lack of technical skills, but a lack of communication skills. However, I didn't have any issue in that regard while working with Intelivita. Being in the UK, their project manager was always available if I needed to call him. He often answered emails within an hour or two, but certainly within 24 hours and even on weekends. The lead developer and his team are based in India so we mostly communicated through the project manager. However, the lead developer assisted in solving specific development issues when necessary, via Skype.

Their geographically split team was beneficial in terms of cost, quality, and communication. The project being managed in the UK, we could easily speak with someone who understood our app and the experience we wanted to cultivate. However, the development costs weren’t astronomical because their team’s offshore.

I can’t think of a specific area they could improve on. They offer a cost-effective service and I was happy with the experience.

General advice for working with any company is to make sure the project details and scope are thorough and communicated effectively.

They were a couple weeks behind schedule.
    I've already recommended them.

Bronze